PDA

View Full Version : I asked Chris Thomas for his take on Andrew Bartzis

Herbert
3rd October 2013, 18:47
You are the first person to ask me about Andrew Bartzis - I've never heard of him before.

I did take a quick look on the net and was particularly unimpressed both with him, as a person (too much ego and glitz) and as a channel.
I was surprised that he didn't claim to be Sananda as well seeing as everyone else seems to these days.
For some years now, the Velon have been claiming that they have sole access to an akashic that is "higher" than the actual Akashic and only they have access to this higher one.
It is just rubbish. Virtually everything Bartzis claims is wrong and just intended to mislead people back into the clutches of the Velon/Galactic Federation/ OPPT/Drake/Dragon Family/Sananda.

There is only one way of dealing with this kind of material and that is to ask yourself:
"Is this something I can believe is true?"
If yes then best of luck to you.
If no then you need to find something you feel is true.

I can only say what I have said in my books, essays and articles. Many people have said that my work strikes true to them whilst the "other akashic" claims just feel wrong.

Best wishes
Chris

I have noted that Chris says we have about 25% of our soul energy in our physical bodies. Andrew Bartzis says we have at the most, 35 to 40% of our total soul voltage Free Will.

So I am interested in everyone here as intuitive balanced individuals what is your feeling or take after listening to some of Andrew Bartzis' presentations?

Does he seem glitzy or overbearing?

Have you formed an opinion yet? Are you worried his contract revocations may be a trap? What part of them bothers you?

Have you tried reading aloud his fine-print soul contract revocations? If not why not?

What did you take away from reading them aloud, if you did ?

Did you feel that they empowered you?

Did they affect your dreams?

Did you feel an inner change?

Does he speak on many levels?

Are people deep down afraid of self empowerment from the inside out? Are they afraid they can't handle the responsibility?

Altaira
3rd October 2013, 21:43
I've managed to listen all his interviews. I have to say there is no so much ego as it was portrayed above and yes it is a bit too much to say I am the only one but he might be. His construct is solid which I think might be a lot of truth in it. On the other side I have a slight feeling that his story supports the matrix on a big big scale, not just the cabal or the negative ETs but the one who created this reality and attracted us as souls to come and play here. He uses the word game many times. There are things that I feel as true and it is good to know them.

Highland1
4th October 2013, 21:41
I have to admit.....I have been a big fan of Chris Thomas for some time if not because he is somewhat unique in his theories on the Velon.
I mean no one else to my knowledge has even mentioned the Velon and everything seems to sit well within what I feel comfortable with.
Prior to Chris I had only really heard about the Akashic records through about reading Edward Cayce, so it was that, that first attracted me to listening to his you tube videos.

There is an extensive thread on the "other forum" about Chris too in which I have followed and absorbed the Pdfs with delight.
So we learn that Chris has been hard wired to the Akashic since being a child and as a result he is a successful psychic healer and of course author.

The only thing niggling me is when he exclaims that he is "buggered" if he knows why this is happening or that is happening when in fact if he has got access to the Akashic then he would surely know the reasons why?
I know this is petty but it still niggles me a little given the incredible other original things he states?

The other thing is of course........how do we know that Chris is not inadvertently channeling like everyone else but refuses to personally accept this himself?

What if, he has been fooled himself by the Velon to believing his information is non channelled as opposed to this direct connection to the records of the all that is?

Even if he is, I still like him and certainly resonate with much of what he says......to a degree.
I simply love the concept that we (on the whole) have only 25% integration of the soul and our mission is to have full 100% integration of the soul to regain our full sovereignty, that's genius!

However, is channelling really a trap to prevent us from reaching this destination we spiritually so seek?
Do we not all "channel" by simply using our consciousness dimensionally speaking?
Does the word channel just mean a way?
If we allow ourselves to receive such thoughts do they have to necessarily be Archonic in nature?
I suppose they would if you allow them to be................ but what if you do not?

I suppose it all depends in how much you believe in the fear of negativity itself because if you do it may well manifest itself beyond your control.

If you are in control..................they cannot control you.

The problem with modern day prophets is............................ they need to profit.

If you take away the profit then surely you are left with good old common sense.

I have come to believe that everything is the truth as even lies are based on truths.

Perhaps we are just meant to ascertain what is good from bad and live our lives accordingly.

Russ

lookbeyond
5th October 2013, 07:52
Im wondering if the only way to know "Truth" is to learn to access the Akashic ourselves. What if Edgar Cayce was manipulated as a channel to present healing/helpful information to humanity as a deception by an ET race to "win" humanity over into thinking they were positive? I also follow Turiyas thread on pa and this deception according to Chris Thomas appears to be extensive, lb

Spiral
5th October 2013, 08:37
Im wondering if the only way to know "Truth" is to learn to access the Akashic ourselves. What if Edgar Cayce was manipulated as a channel to present healing/helpful information to humanity as a deception by an ET race to "win" humanity over into thinking they were positive? I also follow Turiyas thread on pa and this deception according to Chris Thomas appears to be extensive, lb

Anyone who trains themselves to do astral projection / lucid dreaming and is working on themselves can get access to at least some parts of the Akashic Records, however they are records ie what has been, this is why not one person who make predictions is ever right, there are too many variables.

The One
5th October 2013, 09:24
You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

lookbeyond
5th October 2013, 23:11
Anyone who trains themselves to do astral projection / lucid dreaming and is working on themselves can get access to at least some parts of the Akashic Records, however they are records ie what has been, this is why not one person who make predictions is ever right, there are too many variables.

What i meant was that if we could access the Akashic ourselves we would not need to rely on people such as Chris Thomas re our history and would know for ourselves whether Velon actually travelled back in time to plant the Sumerian tablets etc- ie we would be awake as to any deceptions and therefore be able to make choices should they appear again on Earth, lb

Spiral
6th October 2013, 08:55
What i meant was that if we could access the Akashic ourselves we would not need to rely on people such as Chris Thomas re our history and would know for ourselves whether Velon actually travelled back in time to plant the Sumerian tablets etc- ie we would be awake as to any deceptions and therefore be able to make choices should they appear again on Earth, lb

I'm saying you can !

I find any such information that only has one source to be highly dubious in the extreme, and if there is more than one source and they are backing each other up (rather than being independent) such as Fulford & Wilcox then they are likewise highly dubious in the extreme.

Also if its something with supposedly old or ancient origins and there is no trace of such stories before the internet..... likewise highly dubious in the extreme.