PDA

View Full Version : The Myth of Love and Light

3rd October 2013, 12:11
Hi guys, this thread may be contentious and potentially divisive but I feel the balanced member's on TOT will be able to discuss it in an adult manner and not take offence at each others' views. Given my job here, I will only post this first post as a generic overview with where I'm at and won't be siding either way to enable a useful discourse to continue. :group hug:

My very good friend and fellow TOTster (say that carefully lol) sent me the following in an email today while we were discussing the topic at hand and I feel it is a useful starting point: [Thank you Mark/Whomadegod]

"Yes, love and light, NO in not defending ourselves.

It is a trap for those who are capable of making a difference in as much as they (the awakened), know the enemy and they know what they are capable of if only they applied it for fear of aligning with that energy, when in fact their indifference or apathy renders them as accepting their fate as a prisoner and victim to the dark agenda."

Let's get one thing straight before I continue (referring to the bolded part of Mark's statement), ALL of us on here are about love and ALL of us on here reside on the side of the light so there are no "sides" to be taken here in what we think and feel.....

But does this leave us prone? Is it in fact a trick of the dark agenda to leave you powerless to do anything about the human condition and scenario being played out by the elite and their ET allies to target the very population that would be a threat to them? That demographic is us.....the alternative community, the ufo community, those of a spiritual leaning, those with gifts mostly repressed in much of the populace. It logically follows that the supression of these groups removes a very large thorn from the side of the beast no?

It also logically follows that they are using our own weakness (love and the desire for peace, equality and harmony....not a weakness at all, it's our most gallant bastion of self pride and raison d'etre) against us as it's the ONLY one that can be used against a demographic that sees straight through the lies of their other attempts, doesn't eat their poisoned food or drink their excuse for water, nor bask in the self-importance of their babbling religious doctrines. THEY HAVE NO OTHER WEAPON AGAINST THIS GROUP!

The mechanics of this are simple. A train of thought where everything is governed by love and light (which indeed it should be, I'm not at ALL questioning that) leaves individuals open to attack and the lack of an ability to defend because it would be contrary to their peaceful natures. You can't get inside the mind of a reptile and give it a taste of it's own medicine because it would be deemed "cruel" and you would be lowering yourself to their level.

I ask you this: If you were out for a walk with your family and someone tried (or even succeeded) in attacking your child, what would you do? Would you refuse to "lower yourself" to their level and let them continue to damage your family member? Or would you fight back? That's the micro version. Now please consider this: The multiverse is the macroscopic version of this. Here we are all one big group of not so happy families all out for a walk in multi-dimensional multi-timelined muliplex of multiverses. Would you walk on by now? In fact let me re-phrase that: ARE YOU walking on by right now?

:abduct:

I have had bad entities attempt things on myself and my family and I will be open enough with you to say that I will not and have not walked on by. I have psychically given them what for with no mercy lest they never return. You do NOT attack my children, I don't care who you are. This is happening to our global family as we speak. :shapeshift:

Will you walk on by?

A quote to wrap up my part in this discourse from one of my favourite bands Tool, that sums it up perfectly for me: "The universe is hostile, so impersonal, devour to survive so it is, so it's always been"

I won't be walking on by.

Much love to all and always bask in the light as far as it is safe to do so xxx

:unity::lets make:

The One
3rd October 2013, 12:20
I will be walking in the light and at night dark.I will follow my own path and leave a trail

At the end of the day it boils down to what you believe in.For example is all this made up is any of it real and if it is real why so many things thrown into the mix.Maybe this is to confuse us maybe not.

I ask you this: If you were out for a walk with your family and someone tried (or even succeeded) in attacking your child, what would you do?

Well lets just say they wouldn't get that close and if they did well god help them.Sometimes you need to make a stand.

Despite all these multi-dimensional multi-timelined muliplex of multiverses and i get what you are saying but for me i would not watch and let this happen.

Mark
3rd October 2013, 12:27
I have struggled with this paradox all of my life, but last night was the final straw.

From my bedroom window during the early hours, I heard a woman screaming and pleading. sobbing to her attacker to stop.

My wife forbade me to go and investigate/help which almost drove me insane, so instead I shouted out that I was calling the police, and indeed to their credit they immediately arrived en masse and swept the area, but as far as i am aware nothing was found? I was not the only neighbour who had heard this as the police were obtaining info from them as well as me.

The dark will devour our weak, the only way to stop this is to become strong.

What that means is that we MUST be prepared to at least stop what is happening and possibly remove, permanently...

Of course there is one MAJOR distinction between the factions, when we do this, we will not enjoy it, but do this we must.

The dark is afraid of itself, by its own nature dark IS fear. In essence, I have no fear.

The dark should fear me, the dark DOES fear us.

Spiral
3rd October 2013, 13:55
Hmmmm, I have been thinking a lot about this recently, more to the point all afternoon, I just sat down with a brew & immediately clicked on this thread ;)

I have a lot to say on this subject and some may find it controversial, but I hope to be able to back up what I have to say sufficiently to at least make anyone who thinks I making it up have a second thought.

Several things have been crystallising in my mind, what kicked it off was my shock that WMG didn't know the parable of the tares was from the Bible, which is by far the most well known parable.

This is down to the smallish difference in our ages, when I was little the school day started with "Assembly" and during this a hymn would be sung and there would be a bible reading, (I'm fairly certain New Testament),( or a moral themed story) we didn't have a bible in the house, nor did we ever as a family attend Church, so it was my only contact with the principles on which most people believed British society was founded (I mean UK culture not legalese British).

At about the same time I was ploughing through a website that covers the "religious" & "occult" aspects of the UN, and became clear that "love & light" is not what it seems, neither is all the new age "gaia" stuff, both of which originate from some very sinister lucifarian bigwigs with a lot of money & clout in the UN.

Where this was taking me was verified last night when I watched 1984 the film with John Hurt (if you haven't seen it you must !)

The upshot is that it really is a battle for your soul, via what you believe & what you put your faith in, at the end of 1984 the John Hurt character is caught by the thought police, and undergoes brainwashing, now this is where George Orwell was trying to tell us something important, because they brain washed subversives before killing them by capital punishment on trumped up charges.

If you look at this from a materialist stand point this action is a waste of resources on wanton cruelty.

However it is not a waste of resources or wanton cruelty, it is a very deliberate act by an Illuminate !

More later....

Tribe
3rd October 2013, 14:00
We must not forget to be warriors of the light , not sunbathers!!!!

Inaction is the greatest disservice to mankind !

I like many fellow brothers and sisters fear no evil , I walk in the shadow and would put myself in the firing line to protect the good ,I have done countless times.

This thread serves as a good reminder ! Love to all xx

3rd October 2013, 15:33
When being a warrior of love and light a good cop bad cop approach actually works quite well. There needs to be two people. Im not talking about situations where people are being attacked physically by some nutcase. But in situations where you are dealing with misguided government henchpeople or others, someone to be really confrontational; and someone to be understanding helps a lot.

john parslow
3rd October 2013, 15:49
My thoughts apropos Ben’s opener:

It behoves every man to love and protect his family, friends and those who cannot protect themselves – should it ever be needed then courage is required to stand in one’s own sovereignty and fight if and when necessary …

Short Quote:

To every man there comes in his lifetime that special moment when he is figuratively tapped on the shoulder and offered a chance to do a very special thing, unique to him and fitted to his talents. What a tragedy if that moment finds him unprepared or unqualified for the work which would be his finest hour. - Winston Churchill

lookbeyond
4th October 2013, 10:49
Well ive noticed a pattern in my life, its the inability to keep my mouth shut/ fingers off the keyboard when i come across injustice/feel that someone is in need of help. To me its a moral obligation to stand up when i see the need and it is usually spontaneous. Of course this can often get me into "trouble"( and even voluntarily retired from a forum)but its in my bones. I do believe there is right and wrong and many shades of grey inbetween, i feel compelled as a humanist to be called to action when the need arises, it will make you an unpopular family member and employee, it will cost you "friends" but that is the price of being authentic in life- i choose love and rightousness and will to the end

shamanseeker
4th October 2013, 15:59
Thanks Ben! I'm so glad someone is discussing this. What you've said is so true. People have tried to convince me differently but haven't been able to.

Moonlight
5th October 2013, 15:41
I never understood why being « love and light » is mistaken as being a carpet to be walked on. Love and light has never been a fluffy cloud of bliss where you are not allowed to stand your ground. Maybe that’s where the problem is, the lie that says that to stay in love, you cannot defend yourself. Why would there be Warriors of Light if there was no battle going on?

It is much harder to stay in love and light, than it is to give way to hate and darkness. It is a constant battle. If I hate the haters, then I am a hater myself. How can I defend myself, my family and others, without being drawn into anger and hate? I do not have an easy answer. From what I understand, it is all in my intent. If I say: “You shall not pass!” does this mean that I need to hate the one before me? In my view, it is not so. I can stand my ground and protect, and still be in love and light. This takes a lot of practice and is hard work. I need to stay vigilant at all times or else it is very easy to fall into the hater’s game.

I do not do “what if this happened to your daughter…” I will not give any energy to things that I do not want to happen. Be vigilant.

With much Love and Light, :p

Ginette

Cearna
6th October 2013, 04:10
I agree with each comment as being valid and important to all to think about this, however I am reminded of some of the things we talked about in Astrology class and later on lived it. The simple premise is as you think so you will probably have it happen to you. I lived for some time in a block of flats, right above the car parking area. I would hear cars come and go. This area had no doors or gates, so I began to worry about having my car broken into or stolen. Eventually this came to pass, my car was broken into, but all that was stolen was my tool kit, containing amongst the tools, the only things I had left that had belonged to my father, so meant a lot to me.

The lecturer at the Astrology class, said that her block of flats was broken into, the thieves, got into the area above each room, and from there could make their way to the man holes above each flat, every flat was broken into and had stuff stolen from them, except hers, because she had no fears of this happening.

Then I had to move to a friends flat not much later on,(we met at those Astrology lessons), she had no fear of her flat being broken into, so she also put this out front by leaving the door unlocked all the time, she never had a break in. She also felt quite sure that if she pictured the place where she was going to park, as having a parking space right in front of that place, then when she arrived it would be sitting there waiting for her to park in it. I would say, in my experiences with her, there was that parking space there in 9/10 cases. She also believed that as she drove she would get green light all the way, and 9/10 times she did. She had attended the Course run by the lady who channels Seth on 'Create your own reality', which she believed in whole heartedly. However, she fell to pieces over the fact that she believed she had nothing that she could believe in, that she knew was the Truth, she could believe for awhile and all would go well, then she would fall back into that same heap, over and over again, as she got the same feeling that there was nothing to believe in.

In the series and film "firefly" the shepherd says just believe in something, find some belief on which you can make a foundation to begin with. Then your own true Love and Light has somewhere for you to begin a structure that means something to you. Without this, the ground to make your stand from, may simply not hold you up, but if firm in its foundation, you will not be able to become that door mat that all the stories out there, (real or not) or the insects who wish to take from you, what you may have allowed them to take, cannot overcome you. For now you are the rock, and the rock you stand on is your rock, and no one can take from you unless you think or believe they can. Those "What ifs" cannot have credence unless you think they can, and you allow them to.

How I can say this is that I was that door mat, for at least half my life. It took a large supply of flower essences and herbal medicines, and Homeopathics, had to be injested, along with a lot of advice from people who at that time knew a lot more than I did. I eventually came out of my very tightly bound up mind,to become open enough, to see there was another way . However thinking too much can also be a bugbear to live with, so simple is a good way to follow.

Cearna
6th October 2013, 07:27
It seems to me our two dogs, show us the way. Sookie, is a beautiful 11 year old dog, who has his life organised into lying around, eating, going for his walk and at specified times of the day he roofs to come and give him belly rubs, strokings and generally love him, which we are supposed to respond to. The girls, first of all Duggah, now Chelsea, decided that laps were their domain, and they see it as he is not to be on laps that's theirs and he is not supposed to be calling for all this loving from us, so they try to get in the way to stop it. Usually they do what they gotta do, and he does what he's gotta do.

Now once in awhile they decide that Sookie is a push over, or a whimp, and think it should be easy to take him on and tell him a whole heap of what's what!!!!. So they start a fight, lots of noise and telling off, however, in about two seconds flat, it's all over, the girl is on the floor belly up and Sookie has one paw holding them down. He then just takes off to his next lie down spot and goes on with his day, however, he has a healthy respect for them and tries to stay out of harms way, even with the growls and devices to tell him what he's supposed to do. They too develop a healthy respect for him and don't usually take him on a second time. He I'm sure lives in Love and Light and so do the 2 girls, but he just dumps them down, says it's over and that is it, no real fight with bad results except the once when it was all a surprise to both of them.

Does this not seem to be the same for us, and those in "control". We can do amazing things when pushed into something we feel we have to. I too have had many attacks , and as often as not use my Light as my defense, I put them out as far as possible, and even though the people of the dark see power as important, what they cannot stand is to have light sent at them, you send back at them what they send at you and use your Light as defense if need be.

Like WMG, I was in a similar situation, it was near Christmas, my mother was across the road helping our neighbours to preserved bottled beetroot. The next thing I heard a bang, and having never heard a gun fired before, I thought the beetroot had exploded, so I went over to find out what had happened. There was a man in the backyard with a rifle. He knew me, but in the 27 years I had lived there I had not seen this man. He wasn't upset with me, so let me turn on my heels and go to ring up the police. This man lived next door to the neighbours, it was his birthday and he had been drinking, he had two rifles and two knives. He swore to the police that if it took him all his life he would kill everyone in that house. He didn't kill anyone but our neighbour had to have a lot of his intestines removed. The police could find no motive, he got two years and on good behaviour was out in one year, we all left to live somewhere else. this was not what he have by way of conspiracy, this was a fisherman who felt sorry for himself and heard the people next door having fun. I had a couple of years of trauma after that, goodness alone knows how my mum felt, but everyday life here is enough to send people over the edge, and I think we all know this is because we have highly traumatised families and we need to do some thinking about how long this kind of life is to continue , we mustn't become complacent in our own Love and LIght.