PDA

View Full Version : Why do you have webbing between your fingers?

The One
23rd July 2015, 08:41
http://www.photos-public-domain.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/hand.jpg

The aquatic apes theory

William Bond has a hub about the Aquatic Ape theory and his belief in the reality of mermaids and merfolk, which I highly recommend but I have been wondering about many other strands of information that have to do potentially with the true history of the human race and how we got to be as we are.

A good starting point is your own hands. Have you ever wondered why there are webs between the fingers?

If you believe in Darwin's Theory of Evolution, which personally I have many problems with, you will be familiar with the idea that fish became amphibians and reptiles that in turn became birds, which then became mammals and of the primate sort of these we evolved. Is that where we got webbed fingers from? From our ancestry as amphibians way way back?

The trouble with Evolution theory for me is I cannot see examples but I can see countless types of life that have remained the same as they were millions of years ago. Many forms of life such as the complicated parasite life-cycles are so fantastically complex that I can't see how they "just evolved" like that.

I admit I don't know how life forms got here but I do know that tampering with the DNA and genetic engineering causes rapid and very great changes in plants and animals. So too can selective breeding.

There are may theories put forward about genetic engineering being done in Atlantean times and also about alien beings who use this form of science and may well have done so here on us. The Annunaki have been linked with the Biblical Nephilim and the story of how the Sons of God interbred with the "Daughters of Man."

Alternative historian and author Michael Tsarion is one writer and researcher that puts forward the idea that extraterrestrial beings mixed their DNA with that of the humans already here and in so doing evil entered our world. These were the Nephilim or the Annunaki.

Something went very wrong with humans somewhere along the line, that's for sure, and the Biblical Devil isn't a good enough answer for me.

The story of godlike beings who create humans and other life and who interbreed with us are found in many sources. My guess is that the truth is known but we are definitely not being told what it is. So it is up to us to examine as much information and theory as possible.

If a line of thought is not getting much publicity and support by the world of scientists and academia this doesn't mean it is wrong but on the contrary suggests it is something close to the truth they don't want us to know. We have to ask why don't they want this information widely known about?

One such theory is the Aquatic Ape theory put forward by Elaine Morgan that suggests that at one stage in our evolution humans lived semi-aquatic lives and like other marine mammals this is why we have mainly hairless bodies, stores of fat under the skin and can cry salt tears. It has a lot of points that make good sense to me.

The Dogon tribe of Africa believe in beings known as the Nommos, which are some sort of amphibious extraterrestrials. They are in these people's creation story and they are said to come from the stars - from Sirius to be precise.

The Dogon had advanced astronomical knowledge of this part of the heavens long before modern scientists did so the question is how did they know unless there is a lot of truth in their beliefs?

There have been many fish-gods and amphibious deities in various ancient cultures. One is the god Dagon or Dagan who is depicted like a Merman with his lower half being a fish.One of cult author HP Lovecraft's stories was entitled Dagon. The Amphibious Gods link I have included in the links section is an excellent reference source on this subject.

Then there is the matter of the Pope's headgear, which whatever you believe, can be seen to resemble a fish head. Many people believe it is a representation of Dagon and is a continuation of the Babylonian priesthood that never really died out.

Another part of the mystery is the belief in underwater cities and civilisations along with the idea that extraterrestrials (or possibly terrestrials we do not know about), travel underwater in craft that can also fly. Many UFOs have been seen to emerge from the oceans or to enter them. There is even the term USO for such "Unidentified Submerged Objects."

http://bardofely.hubpages.com/hub/Why-do-we-have-webs-between-our-fingers

Dogstar
23rd July 2015, 13:48
My dogs have webbing between their toes. Seems to be a pretty common feature.

Jengelen
23rd July 2015, 14:14
One of the positive traits royals like seeing in newborns is or at least at one time back when webbed hands and feet were considered a sign or purity. Usually in blue bloods you see? So when you saw that it was in conjunction with a few other traits that tag with that same line, such as RH negative blood type or at least a child with the recessive and then perhaps the red hair somewhere and blue/green eyes no doubt and usually with the purer of the bunch if the child had webbed hands and feet both it likely had a remnant cone head also and not something from head binding. This was a natural shape to the skull from the hybrid mixing of the line they trace to that gave them all these traits! Hungarian royals are a good place to start but for modern examples of remnant cone heads see king Tut xrays or a side profile of one of his daughters who although did likely practice some head binding in their mother's culture (Mitanni) they were also of the royal line that had that shape to start with as many still exhibit today. Sometimes a patch of scales somewhere on the body was also evident in early royals and usually it was something they prided themselves in but hid from the public as well, you can imagine. David Icke would have a heyday with one of them!