PDA

View Full Version : When the Atlantis survivors wake up

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Maggie
24th May 2018, 17:46
The more I am shown, the more my eye balls bulge in awe.....

This gentleman is someone I follow who keeps bringing more incredible facts to light. All of his videos show that we are like troglodytes in comparison to the artist scientists of the past.

9ufjAEAw6cA

Emil El Zapato
24th May 2018, 20:59

This gentleman is someone I follow who keeps bringing more incredible facts to light. All of his videos show that we are like troglodytes in comparison to the artist scientists of the past.

9ufjAEAw6cA

actually, the prototype by his description is designed very much like a visually oriented engineer would create as an explanatory document...Gotta sell the idea to the money..

Elen
25th May 2018, 05:20

9ufjAEAw6cA

Good idea to keep an eye on this guy Maggie, he's studying the Indian stuff in a very systematic way. NAP also saw it...i.e. this is the way modern building companies operate. Firstly, present the idea, then make a model to "sell" the idea. :h5:

enjoy being
25th May 2018, 06:33
https://youtu.be/7H2-BawRLGw?t=5m33s

Please do not edit my post.....
Image at time stamp.

Interesting Maggie, though I think the drill bit theory is very much wrong. Was trying to find the other video I have seen with the same object like the Egyptian one here, being reasoned as an electrical device transformer or such.

The subject of ancient building techniques must be the most heavily speculated on. Everyone has an opinion and see different shapes as being different objects.

Maggie
25th May 2018, 16:58
https://youtu.be/7H2-BawRLGw?t=5m33s

Please do not edit my post.....
Image at time stamp.

Interesting Maggie, though I think the drill bit theory is very much wrong. Was trying to find the other video I have seen with the same object like the Egyptian one here, being reasoned as an electrical device transformer or such.

The subject of ancient building techniques must be the most heavily speculated on. Everyone has an opinion and see different shapes as being different objects.

I think sound makes tremendous sense for rock shaping technology. I am inclined to think that the tools (mostly identified as ritual objects) like the "pine cone", "manbag", Vajra, Ankh, Djed pillar, celtic cross, all were employed in various ways. IMO it IS all spiritual science as IMO the tech had a HUMAN energetic, observing conducting quality we have totally lost. We cannot even find agreement in human society that we ARE integral to the manifestation of physical form much less HOW we can employ tools.

It looks to me that there must have been several kinds of technology. What is additionally mind shaking in the phenom. videos is the TINY detailed carving and the TINY gaps between various cravings. There is almost a universe of difference in skill between drilling holes and shaping extremely detailed exquisitely executed Indian evidence? Or IS there?

Robert Gilbert has been studying the essence under nuts and bolts of vibrational science

cj31uIF_otM

Just for people who want to hear more theory...

YFNjawAmnBQ

Tg3LF_F9vZc

enjoy being
25th May 2018, 22:12
One of the videos in this thread somewhere, on St Petersburg, put forward the evidence or at least proposition for casting fine details with high quality recipes of cements that emulate marble and other rock. Your video on the segmented Indian pillars, to me is in keeping with that process as well. So yes more than one process and technology for different components. Much the same was as we would go about emulating the same thing in modern times, but even their casting process would seem to have things we do not know about today, ie emulating organic rock that stands up to scrutiny.

Aianawa
31st May 2018, 21:37
Really enjoying Robert, ta Maggie

I think sound makes tremendous sense for rock shaping technology. I am inclined to think that the tools (mostly identified as ritual objects) like the "pine cone", "manbag", Vajra, Ankh, Djed pillar, celtic cross, all were employed in various ways. IMO it IS all spiritual science as IMO the tech had a HUMAN energetic, observing conducting quality we have totally lost. We cannot even find agreement in human society that we ARE integral to the manifestation of physical form much less HOW we can employ tools.

It looks to me that there must have been several kinds of technology. What is additionally mind shaking in the phenom. videos is the TINY detailed carving and the TINY gaps between various cravings. There is almost a universe of difference in skill between drilling holes and shaping extremely detailed exquisitely executed Indian evidence? Or IS there?

Robert Gilbert has been studying the essence under nuts and bolts of vibrational science

cj31uIF_otM

Just for people who want to hear more theory...

YFNjawAmnBQ

Tg3LF_F9vZc

modwiz
3rd June 2018, 00:36
Max Igan is clearly taking the work of Newearth/Sylvie and Anatoly Fomenko seriously as a consideration and discussion. A discussion that is quite important for freedom. For those who truly want to be free from social engineering by forces that hate humanity and our home, the Earth. Geo-engineering is not human or Earth friendly. History is a contrivance and it needs revision. Doing some investigation/research, so we can have intelligent conversations about it, is also a must for us to move to a healthy and sustainable future. Disinterest is acceptable but, also an indication of consciousness. There is wheat and there is chaff.

The video below is a good general summary of a lot of work. Anyone happy with the world as it is, or thinks a few tweaks will remedy it may not find the video of interest and even annoying to their worldview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd5ySJXSC7M

enjoy being
3rd June 2018, 03:03
That was a good video. Good to hear people speak of how things are in the way I have personally seen most of my life. In the same breath somewhat frustrating, or a reminder of the frustration having constantly seen people locked in their thought loops, not pick up on the call.
Scenarios where as metaphor, one will be interrupted by another, so they can say, oh yes but.. and launch into a recital of loop poop in their heads about characters and histories and political fears and chains. Effectively acting as obfuscation.
How one can make an attempt to bring about the conversation and it gets filled with politics and have people embracing the exact same thing which is being warned against. Ground hog day.
The poop loop. Fearful people so scared they take the time to stand up and tell others to not be scared when many of the ones they are addressing are not scared at all. But they will take on some kind of sense they have to save people from things which often only exists in their heads. Being led by the blind or infected.

Nice artworks in the video, of what I saw, I was listening to it while painting. Totally agree with much of his commentary about people being stuck in mind control, it is quite hilarious really. Having people come in and correct others on history and they are just repeating their official story.

5G.. my personal take on all these fear songs, like chem trails as well, is that much of the power in the poison, is fear and belief that they can have an effect. (waits for someone to come in and recite their mind loop to topple that tower lol)
I don't for a second consider any of those things can affect my soul. I don't have fear of death, fear of anything. I pretty much consider those who develop such things and believe in such things as limited and naive. And I guess, willing to be part of their own imprisonment. Lots of people attached to their life as meat suits in the play of being poop factories.

Dreamtimer
3rd June 2018, 03:11
John Jensen was on Veritas. I hadn't heard of him. He's looking at ancient canals on Google Earth. It reminded me of Sylvie's video on the subject.

Here's the interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=442&v=WNYWgJOUWtA

Here's a website (http://earthepochs.blogspot.com) with some images.

enjoy being
3rd June 2018, 03:44
Igan's opinion on discussion was of merit too. An awkward one, as true, the discussion needs to be maintained, but it constantly fails or slips back into low vibration. Either people debate the thickness of split hairs, or just keep showing photo albums of evidence. The latter the more productive even when it is really just marking time. Though in some respects it is also a methodical picking of options through a maze in which the dots eventually connect.
Critical mass of people understanding or seeing what has been in front of them the whole time is required. Perhaps the term, seeing is believing reminds me to mention not just seeing and understanding, but genuinely knowing and believing the truth. And some of achieving that, because of the mind loops people are affiliated with, to put it candidly, requires some of the old people to die off. Those who have lived the system too long and are far too stuck in their ways and yet have a need to spread their voice in conversations. I am talking about the small private conversation as much as the more public ones. The love of the system and the repetition of affirmations such as, "It is the way of the world", "It's a dog eat dog world out there", "You gotta look after number one", plenty of proverbs based around the fear and hurt of a political system and lifestyle formed around lack and slavery. I used to think ALL people could be reasoned with, but there are ones who are far too habitually stuck in the mud that the world has just had to wait for them to die. In the meantime, the children are the future, yet plenty of parental and teacher figures want to pass on their fears and keep children from being able to think for themselves by removing challenges. Luckily it is not these people who teach all that there is to be taught.
The sight of what the world has become is as much a teacher as anything, and it is very hard to hide that away compared to a few decades ago.
Most of the middle aged to younger adults even having been witnesses to this as well have a greater capacity to see and to step up for what they see. Although that statement is a bit double edged and polarised as the spirit of activism and protest is also very low in the modern age. Exciting times watching everything unfold, contribution is kind of key, choosing the right place and cause to contribute to is telling. My own impression is that the time for overt contribution is drawing nearer, some have duties to perform which are somewhat overdue, but equally cannot happen out of sequence. Integrity as he also mentioned, is a big factor to action. Even that it be a case of where to direct you attention. It can be hard to maintain this all the time I'd concede, given the programming that gets poured out in large servings from many directions.
People acting out of self involved fear or lesser motivators become a distraction, maybe like someone watching a mouse trap and it not having gone off, they start to imagine that maybe it is not set well enough so test it, and it was fine and goes off, causing requirement for it to be reset and then starting the whole mind question with that person as to if they have set it well enough again... without getting into the morals behind trapping mice in the first place.
As they say, all shall be revealed.

Maggie
3rd June 2018, 06:11
That was a good video. Good to hear people speak of how things are in the way I have personally seen most of my life. In the same breath somewhat frustrating, or a reminder of the frustration having constantly seen people locked in their thought loops, not pick up on the call.
Scenarios where as metaphor, one will be interrupted by another, so they can say, oh yes but.. and launch into a recital of loop poop in their heads about characters and histories and political fears and chains. Effectively acting as obfuscation.
How one can make an attempt to bring about the conversation and it gets filled with politics and have people embracing the exact same thing which is being warned against. Ground hog day.
The poop loop. Fearful people so scared they take the time to stand up and tell others to not be scared when many of the ones they are addressing are not scared at all. But they will take on some kind of sense they have to save people from things which often only exists in their heads. Being led by the blind or infected.

Nice artworks in the video, of what I saw, I was listening to it while painting. Totally agree with much of his commentary about people being stuck in mind control, it is quite hilarious really. Having people come in and correct others on history and they are just repeating their official story.

5G.. my personal take on all these fear songs, like chem trails as well, is that much of the power in the poison, is fear and belief that they can have an effect. (waits for someone to come in and recite their mind loop to topple that tower lol)
I don't for a second consider any of those things can affect my soul. I don't have fear of death, fear of anything. I pretty much consider those who develop such things and believe in such things as limited and naive. And I guess, willing to be part of their own imprisonment. Lots of people attached to their life as meat suits in the play of being poop factories.

YES!

I am with you. I think the willingness to be one's own jailer is bound to end. I am SO ready for a new game. I think one cannot place one's faith on the power we are said to be "within and it within us" and yet DENY it. As spiritual beings in this experience constantly referring back to enslavement by "whatever", WE create that loop. We are the ones keeping the system going IN OUR LIFE.

I feel frustrated that people cannot feel the incoherence that saps the energy.

Emil El Zapato
3rd June 2018, 12:29
Igan's opinion on discussion was of merit too. An awkward one, as true, the discussion needs to be maintained, but it constantly fails or slips back into low vibration. Either people debate the thickness of split hairs, or just keep showing photo albums of evidence. The latter the more productive even when it is really just marking time. Though in some respects it is also a methodical picking of options through a maze in which the dots eventually connect.
Critical mass of people understanding or seeing what has been in front of them the whole time is required. Perhaps the term, seeing is believing reminds me to mention not just seeing and understanding, but genuinely knowing and believing the truth. And some of achieving that, because of the mind loops people are affiliated with, to put it candidly, requires some of the old people to die off. Those who have lived the system too long and are far too stuck in their ways and yet have a need to spread their voice in conversations. I am talking about the small private conversation as much as the more public ones. The love of the system and the repetition of affirmations such as, "It is the way of the world", "It's a dog eat dog world out there", "You gotta look after number one", plenty of proverbs based around the fear and hurt of a political system and lifestyle formed around lack and slavery. I used to think ALL people could be reasoned with, but there are ones who are far too habitually stuck in the mud that the world has just had to wait for them to die. In the meantime, the children are the future, yet plenty of parental and teacher figures want to pass on their fears and keep children from being able to think for themselves by removing challenges. Luckily it is not these people who teach all that there is to be taught.
The sight of what the world has become is as much a teacher as anything, and it is very hard to hide that away compared to a few decades ago.
Most of the middle aged to younger adults even having been witnesses to this as well have a greater capacity to see and to step up for what they see. Although that statement is a bit double edged and polarised as the spirit of activism and protest is also very low in the modern age. Exciting times watching everything unfold, contribution is kind of key, choosing the right place and cause to contribute to is telling. My own impression is that the time for overt contribution is drawing nearer, some have duties to perform which are somewhat overdue, but equally cannot happen out of sequence. Integrity as he also mentioned, is a big factor to action. Even that it be a case of where to direct you attention. It can be hard to maintain this all the time I'd concede, given the programming that gets poured out in large servings from many directions.
People acting out of self involved fear or lesser motivators become a distraction, maybe like someone watching a mouse trap and it not having gone off, they start to imagine that maybe it is not set well enough so test it, and it was fine and goes off, causing requirement for it to be reset and then starting the whole mind question with that person as to if they have set it well enough again... without getting into the morals behind trapping mice in the first place.
As they say, all shall be revealed.

"It's a rat race and the rats are winning"

I've always questioned the morality of trapping mice...in the 1st place it's digusting, in the 2nd place it isn't very nice to mice and 3rd mice scare the hell out of me...

Aianawa
3rd June 2018, 13:06
Imo simply knowing once upon a time, harmony and harmonic humanity was, weres atm still being dismantled, dissolved n transmuting plus any mirror energy within us/one/all, means we headed in only one direction, God and it's minions have a beautifullll caress.

Maggie
3rd June 2018, 19:07
the discussion needs to be maintained, but it constantly fails or slips back into low vibration. Either people debate the thickness of split hairs, or just keep showing photo albums of evidence. The latter the more productive even when it is really just marking time. Though in some respects it is also a methodical picking of options through a maze in which the dots eventually connect.
the mind loops people are affiliated with, to put it candidly, requires some of the old people to die off. Those who have lived the system too long and are far too stuck in their ways and yet have a need to spread their voice in conversations. I am talking about the small private conversation as much as the more public ones. The love of the system and the repetition of affirmations such as, "It is the way of the world", "It's a dog eat dog world out there", "You gotta look after number one", plenty of proverbs based around the fear and hurt

This is true in the western AND eastern and all in between cultures. Ours is from a maritime sea peoples who survived the ancient destruction of the global civilization IMO. The Atlantis survivors. You can see the maritime beginnings in legal contracts.

K1JWjIetToU

One's culture tells what to do with one another as a seemingly unchangeable law that informs the very basics. People may or may not benefit from the structure. It seems indelible to polite society. That is because it is the building block of the artifice of social exchange. But if you keep all the focus on these origins, no change happens. You cannot just look and comment on what was instilled. It becomes a matter of needing to speak differently. You have to change the lan gu age. You have to refuse to repeat the statements of "fact".

4a7DfR2SrEU

This speaker has a VOICE

vb3yGFcz158

enjoy being
4th June 2018, 01:58
Agree on being aware, conscious and knowing, Aianawa. In that brings the ability to be reserved in the frustration of what one experiences in the present. It is still observable. And the balance in being calm and accepting of the dominoes all being placed in the right place for the right time, and being proactive, is often remaining aware, conscious, and knowing.
The paradox being, us, paradoxical beings. Inaction vs action by some got us here, and inaction vs action will get us back again. The enemy is ignorance, addiction to jingles, lala memes that stun and cause inaction due to ignorance...

Which goes into Maggie's great addition. The spells in words, the sounds of words that have the power to heal and the power to freeze. Frees the mind. Again, a lot of it can be just in awareness. Knowing that the words have tones of energy which can have both polarities. I mentioned the old people who are too satur-ated in the negative polarity, but it is not entirely just the old people, as it really is the cult of those who embrace certain vocabularies.. As an aside, it can be that the older those people get, the further out of the spell they get and they become healed.
I loved that input Maggie, it is quite a big area of the trap that the group mind has been in, one oblivious to the fences herding thought/fort/fought.
Part of the answer is given in your videos, I have not watched the last one but the short one in the middle was leaning towards the point being made here, and it links again back into what Aianawa was saying, in my view. And what I try to say semi-regularly. That knowing there are 3+sides to a coin, and that knowing that after examining all sides one will usually just be presented with a choice of taking the negative or the positive gift, then one can eliminate the convolution of being absorbed by the dialectic and simply choose from the start. Which of course has to be done with pre-sense and integrity.. and is a perhaps confusing way of saying that in the words of others one can choose to see if they are mean-ing well or being well. The power of the word can be used for both polarities. The negative purveyors using them to defuse and diffuse the power of the positive purveyors. The positive purveyors often not being able to do the same in return, as the charge seems to be set for the negative receptors. The negative energy is extremely easy to work with, and you will find people quickly slip into it as a way to strengthen their field. Often a lack of vocabulary or imagi/n-ation.
Pre sense of person gets pickled by a number of chemicals, be they sound or vision, or in food. People complain a lot about chemicals in the air and in their food, but not so much about the music they get played, or in particular, alcohol. I don't drink, I never have really, but I used to have the odd one here and there. I don't necessarily consider myself anti it, but I do notice how WIDESPREAD it is, and is legal, the only globally legal drug. For most people, it makes them aggressive and regressive. The drug to forget one's sorrows. I wont go in to it more here though, as it is a bit of a curve ball to the immediate subject, (removes footnote of prediction).

Enjoyed those videos. I must add to finish, that the nature of the word Atlantis, and the concept of Atlantis, is not something I necessarily subscribe to. It is too unclear, and too embraced by projections from others as to what they 'wish' it was. Sure it may have existed in some shape and form, some ancient culture did, and I am aware that for some it is a word used due to a lack of words, but I guess that says it, that I remain aware it is just an idea with many intentions to it. I would prefer another word I would refer even to think locally to my atlantis. My forgotten globe. It might be Lemuria, Zealandia, Mu, Atlantis, any other name of a forgotten time. So in using those words, I am always aware of them being place holders for what the truth is.. aware that without that pre-requisite of floating symbolism, that one can be making a falsehood concrete.

enjoy being
4th June 2018, 03:44
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb3yGFcz158

Very good video Maggie. Muchas gracias.

Elen
4th June 2018, 08:38
Thanks to all of you that are posting her (you know who you are) for making this an interesting place to ponder. :group hug:

Dreamtimer
3rd July 2018, 16:54
Max references Sylvie at around 27 minutes. He thinks she's from Belorussia but the EzrohirStargate video says she's Bulgarian. The video is generally about history and how it is not what we think. He focuses on civilizations rising and falling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1480&v=NBaYazVdzdY

Amanda
22nd July 2018, 01:10
Sharing a very unique and thought provoking link to an excellent video. Should someone else have already shared the link - then my apologies. If not, then enjoy watching just as I did. I hit the mute button and watched without the music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niLP6IT1xN4

Much Respect & Much Peace - As we continue to search for answers to all our questions - Amanda

NB: If the link does not work try typing the title into a search engine: Aborigine 33 degree. The video was shared in a chat room I visit daily but the video is easily located via youtube. It is less than an hour.

modwiz
22nd July 2018, 01:26
Max references Sylvie at around 27 minutes. He thinks she's from Belorussia but the EzrohirStargate video says she's Bulgarian. The video is generally about history and how it is not what we think. He focuses on civilizations rising and falling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1480&v=NBaYazVdzdY

Max is doing a great job lending his language and communications skills to this important topic.

Kathy
22nd July 2018, 02:50
Modwiz, do you know where in the world Sylvie was born?

Elen
22nd July 2018, 05:12
Modwiz, do you know where in the world Sylvie was born?

Sylvie is born in Bulgaria and is therefore Bulgarian, Kathy. ;)

Maggie
22nd July 2018, 20:06
Thanks to all of you that are posting her (you know who you are) for making this an interesting place to ponder. :group hug:

I like this thread too!

9zHHPCAao4k

Dreamtimer
23rd July 2018, 04:11
I like this guy's videos, Maggie. Thanks.

Elen
23rd July 2018, 08:48
Excellent Maggie! :smile2:

Aianawa
23rd July 2018, 23:24
Wow, very amazing the Russian truth ( armour and sword real use at start ), loved all the first 98%, ending couple of mins very poor imo, must watch for reals, that's most of here lol.

Sharing a very unique and thought provoking link to an excellent video. Should someone else have already shared the link - then my apologies. If not, then enjoy watching just as I did. I hit the mute button and watched without the music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niLP6IT1xN4

Much Respect & Much Peace - As we continue to search for answers to all our questions - Amanda

NB: If the link does not work try typing the title into a search engine: Aborigine 33 degree. The video was shared in a chat room I visit daily but the video is easily located via youtube. It is less than an hour.

Amanda
24th July 2018, 03:31
Aianawa - I agree with you. The documentary is excellent but it loses its strength towards the end. I think that sometimes we can forgive the documentary makers for letting 'go' a little. Learning the truth can be painful and everybody reacts in their own way.

Yes - The swords and their original use is incredible and extremely believable, even the shoulder adornments of the uniforms have a unique purpose. Love it when my brain is set to work with critical thought.

I have the strangest feeling I had seen the documentary before, perhaps even somewhere in the 50 something pages of this wonderful long running thread. Am sure someone will let me know whether I have posted/shared a link that is already present here.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

Elen
24th July 2018, 08:49

Amanda...this is really a great addition to the videos from Sylvie. She has mentioned the clay-layer in St. Petersburg in one of the videos here @ approx 57 min (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/7442-When-the-Atlantis-survivors-wake-up?p=841938681&viewfull=1#post841938681) I was amused with the official explanation by the "specialists" saying that there was no street cleaning at the time...so the fact that there were 18 meter foundations, with hidden cellars (that had been filled in) was caused by horse manure in many many layers. :ha: That did it for me. :ha: Thanks for the giggle.

Maggie
24th July 2018, 17:08
Amanda...this is really a great addition to the videos from Sylvie. She has mentioned the clay-layer in St. Petersburg in one of the videos here @ approx 57 min (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/7442-When-the-Atlantis-survivors-wake-up?p=841938681&viewfull=1#post841938681)

I don't understand one aspect of reporting that in the 1900's there was world wide significant event causing the 'mud flood':
There is NO oral history from family members of any people I know and the 1900's is just not that long ago so that everyone would have forgotten to mention it. There are stories in my family from the 1600's and 1700's even (not extensive but describing origins and reason for coming to Americas).

Even though I am open minded about the Fomenko hypothesis (that there have been manipulations of "history"), I am not sure about his particular spin.
I think we can look at what happened in the Amazon to know that it does not take long for massive changes to occur in the landscape when people no longer manage the systems.

I am more inclined to think that bombardment by celestial object is much more dangerous that we credit. It has been suggested that population decimation from cometary events may have fairly recent (as in the "time" frame of the dark ages?) .

It is really frustrating to me to have no solid common ground to discuss these issues that is unhampered by personal agendas. I know everyone likes Sylvie and I appreciate her work but she has an agenda of her own.

Dreamtimer
24th July 2018, 18:09
I visited Saint Petersburg with my Dad. It was beautiful. It's a low lying, watery area. When Peter first built the fort there he had to fill in some land. There's a lot of water in St. Petersburg. It was very important to him that Russia have a city with access to the Sea. And he needed a fort to defend against the Swedes.

I don't know about world-wide events but I could see a local event causing a mud layer.

These are just some thoughts. I haven't researched it.

Elen
25th July 2018, 06:52
It is really frustrating to me to have no solid common ground to discuss these issues that is unhampered by personal agendas. I know everyone likes Sylvie and I appreciate her work but she has an agenda of her own.

Of course Maggie, and it is not important to agree with everything to appreciate the work she has done. Agenda or no agenda. Personally...I was nudged by my Higher Self to take up this subject here. And then I did...:fire::magic:

Maggie
5th August 2018, 19:15
Elen said

"Personally...I was nudged by my Higher Self to take up this subject here. And then I did..."

I am glad you did!

Here are two new interesting videos.

hmT8Umuemgs

SnX8aWUaNWM

modwiz
6th August 2018, 02:16
Of course Maggie, and it is not important to agree with everything to appreciate the work she has done. Agenda or no agenda. Personally...I was nudged by my Higher Self to take up this subject here. And then I did...:fire::magic:

Sylvie has allowed people to be aware of Fomenko and his work and it has begun to open up ancestral memories as well as looking at His Story with fresh eyes. Hidden in the word Mystery is My Story, IMO. Just as the word 'his' is a collective 'him' the collective Mystory is Our Story.

I am doing the last Can't You Hear Me Gnostic tomorrow night. I will begin to use that stream time for looking at false chronology/history and music. Probably alternating weeks.

Thank you for bringing Newearth to TOT, Elen. Agendas are easy to sift out and then focus on the nourishment.

Aianawa
12th August 2018, 23:41
X2, so much more will come out of India, oral lore especially still strong there imo.

Maggie
13th August 2018, 04:01
"Megalithomania's Hugh Newman explores the ancient Island of Sardinia in the Mediterranean, and presents evidence of early pyramid construction, cyclopean masonry, massive dolmens, giant's tombs, Nuraghe Towers, precision relief carvings and sophisticated masonry. He even reveals accounts of giant skeletons in the old records. Hugh featured on the episode of Ancient Aliens called 'Island of the Giants' focussed on Sardinia and is leading a tour to Sardinia in 2019. Filmed at the Megalithomania Conference in May 2017 in Glastonbury, UK."

IjxVzwOCFyk

KA0YEhoNvJI

avDSJsEKfvM

Elen
13th August 2018, 07:37
X2, so much more will come out of India, oral lore especially still strong there imo.

I expect this as well. India remembers and has kept it alive through their chants and singing...and don't forget the artifacts all over the place.

Aianawa
13th August 2018, 11:57
My Fav so far on this dudes vids >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK7Ayt6Czzg

Elen
13th August 2018, 13:46
Here is more info from Malta's Star Forts and it is easy to see that the Medieval buildings were on top of older ones. Sylvie is questioning the strict military use of the site, as there are external stairways everywhere for "welcoming the enemy".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=572AW8WvqCo

Maggie
19th August 2018, 01:54
From 37:48, Richard Cassaro emphasizes what I think is important also.
I liked this interview and think that the "universal Religion" he speaks about was universal insight.

U3nmnGFtPwU

I think this is interesting....

JIZr_CpYqJs

Elen
26th September 2018, 06:23
Another study of the tracks and this time in Turkey and Bulgaria...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RUXbaj9nlQ&t=49s

modwiz
26th September 2018, 07:16
Sylvie's work has been some of the most important work found on the web, IMO. Fomenko's raw work is intense to work through and the Russian used on his charts doesn't help. Fortunately, the dates are written in typical numbers (Arabic) and there is a bit of English sometimes. Although when one follows those charts a very clear thousand year gap is demonstrated as to when the B.C./A.D. marker would be. There is such a veil, chronologically thrown over 'history' on top of lots of exaggerations and repeating sequences with different names. This thread, here on TOT, is of more relevance than most can recognize with all of the other distractions and shiny things on the web. Thank you for starting and continuing with it, Elen.

Elen
26th September 2018, 09:38
Sylvie's work has been some of the most important work found on the web, IMO. Fomenko's raw work is intense to work through and the Russian used on his charts doesn't help. Fortunately, the dates are written in typical numbers (Arabic) and there is a bit of English sometimes. Although when one follows those charts a very clear thousand year gap is demonstrated as to when the B.C./A.D. marker would be. There is such a veil, chronologically thrown over 'history' on top of lots of exaggerations and repeating sequences with different names. This thread, here on TOT, is of more relevance than most can recognize with all of the other distractions and shiny things on the web. Thank you for starting and continuing with it, Elen.

Thank you Rad! I will continue for as long as it takes, and not "abandon ship". :h5: Mmmmm.....steady she goes through the waves. Sometimes slow and sometimes a little faster, he?

Both you and I cannot EVER not remember having been subjected to Fomenko, can we?

Aragorn
26th September 2018, 10:02
Thank you Rad! I will continue for as long as it takes, and not "abandon ship". :h5: Mmmmm.....steady she goes through the waves. Sometimes slow and sometimes a little faster, he?

Both you and I cannot EVER not remember having been subjected to Fomenko, can we?

Are you going Corey on us, Sister? Because in that case, you should also be using indigo. :ttr: :onthequite:

Dreamtimer
26th September 2018, 14:41
I'd never heard of Fomencko until joining the one truth. I'd heard very vague things about history not being what we thought. So for me this thread is a direct source of enlightenment.

It's likely time to go back through it again.

Maggie
27th September 2018, 22:49
This is exciting to me. So obviously crafted and not a natural formation. The article noted below is fascinating

The Sphinx Of Balochistan: Is It A Man-made, Rock-cut, Architectural Marvel?

https://grahamhancock.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/dmisrab11_html_m4395a803-768x528.jpg

The Indus Valley Civilisation extended along the Makran coastline, and its westernmost archaeological site is known as the Sutkagen Dor, near the Iranian border. Some of the temples and rock-cut sculptures of the region, including the Sphinx-Temple Complex, could, therefore, have been built thousands of years ago, during the Indus Period (c. 3000 BCE), or earlier. It is possible that the site was built in phases, and that some of the structures are extremely old, and others comparatively recent. Dating rock-cut monuments is, however, difficult in the absence of inscriptions. If the site contains readable inscriptions that can be interpreted (another tricky proposition, since the Indus script has not yet yielded its secrets), then it may be possible to put a date on some of the monuments. In the absence of inscriptions, scientists will have to rely on datable artefacts/human remains, architectural styles, geological erosion patterns, and other clues, however.

One of the persistent mysteries of the Indian Civilisation is the profusion of exquisite rock-cut temples and monuments that were built from the 3rd century BCE onwards. How did the skills and techniques for building these sacred places of worship appear without a corresponding period of evolution? The rock-cut monuments of the Makran coastline may provide much-needed continuity between the architectural forms and techniques of the Indus period and the later-day Indian civilisation. It may have been on the mountains of the Makran coast that the Indus artisans honed and perfected their skills, which were later transported to the Indian civilisation.

https://grahamhancock.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/dmisrab11_html_m5ac362bf.jpg
The Indus Valley Civilisation included sites located along the Makran coast. Source: http://www.waa.ox.ac.uk

Undoubtedly, there is a virtual treasure trove of archaeological wonders waiting to be discovered on the Makran coast of Balochistan. Unfortunately, these magnificent monuments, whose origins go back to unknown antiquity, continue to languish in isolation, thanks to the appalling level of apathy towards them. It appears that little attempt has been made to acknowledge or restore them, and the journalists routinely pass them off as ‘natural formations’. The situation can only be salvaged if international attention is drawn to these structures, and teams of archaeologists (as well as independent enthusiasts) from around the globe visit these enigmatic monuments to research, restore, and promote them.

xC_7c7WrZpQ

j9InXS3mEtw

Maggie
29th September 2018, 03:30
Disobedience to the will of the gods is breaking the laws of nature that are the foundation of man's survival... The ancients were fully aware of this... disobedience occurs when we use the powers we possess contrary to proper use, transgressing the laws of nature, actions are catastrophic. Use well and be rewarded.

exqEWQ-jkCs

Elen
1st October 2018, 18:13
Another look at Cappadocia and what is called the living stone mushrooms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-lHOExdxgk

Elen
1st November 2018, 13:34
This short video is showing the "pregnant stones" from China this time. And this is a little more info on the subject + what are the Chinese saying about the phenomena. Turns out that the villagers and people that go there regularly do not agree with what the official view is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ5ySFzY8yo

Elen
12th November 2018, 12:10
More information and pictures about the Greco-Roman Story. Sylvie shows all the holes in the official history on the subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-bDQz-W0mU&feature=em-lsp

Dreamtimer
29th November 2018, 00:09
Max Igan is picking up on this stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=486&v=CxDv0_BQxSk

Gio
29th November 2018, 03:52
Will share this here for those incline ...

SOLARIS BLUERAVEN : AI, BLACK OPS & SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY

Project Camelot

Streamed live 84 minutes ago
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 28TH @ 7PM PT SOLARIS BLUERAVEN is my guest.

Short bio from her site: Solaris BlueRaven is a Published Author, Producer, Writer, Editor and Public Speaker with a professional background in covert technology, surveillance, investigative research, healing modalities and technology.

She is known for her experience as a test pilot for synthetic telepathy black projects of which she discloses in her book series "Eye of the Remote, Black Operations in Areas Beyond 52".

She is a professional psychic, clairvoyant, remote viewer and systems buster for Mk Ultra related programs and Artificial Intelligence connected to covert projects.

Ms. BlueRaven is also a certified 2nd Degree Black Belt and has an extensive background in Advanced Sciences and Mystical Alchemy.

More info below YouTube channel show notes.

1:21:07 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=699w-a4vWFI

Maggie
29th November 2018, 14:06
I know we all have seen many correlations of ancient high technology world wide but here is another.

h_rgZy_iaYs

Gio
1st December 2018, 08:47
Will share this here ...

Dark journalist x-series 37: Atlantis rising
cayce jfk hemingway mystery! Special guest gigi young

Streamed live 11/30/2018

X STEGANOGRAPHY REVEALED!
Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt presents the groundbreaking X-SERIES that follows the X Steganography through the History of Political and Covert Esoteric Groups coordinating in a Stealth Program the Secret Work of the Mystery Schools X-Technology and Apotheum Reality Distortion.

JFK Ernest Hemingway X-Connection Part 2
Dark Journalist reveals the most unusual circumstances surrounding JFK making an extraordinary effort to recover Legendary writer Ernest Hemingway's Secret Vault and shows the contents were related to Hemingways' efforts to follow up Edgar Cayce's readings about Atlantis rising off the coast of Bimini...!

2:53:28 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUt5tqIzsAw&feature=em-lbcastemail

Maggie
7th December 2018, 23:26
I meant to place this here yesterday. I did not listen to all of it. The ancients knew about our subtle energy systems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp79A6-fmgk&feature=youtu.be

Elen
8th December 2018, 09:24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFGCWTlEwXI&t=3s

Sources of the images

https://sibved.livejournal.com/ https://yuhanson.livejournal.com/2422... https://aquatek-filips.livejournal.co... https://dlib.rsl.ru/viewer/0100355795...

Download the book with the artificial stone recipes here https://docviewer.yandex.ru/view/0/?*...

Amanda
8th December 2018, 23:11
Oh my goodness. This thread is simply stunning and sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo informative. Thank You - Thank You - Thank You.

Much Peace - Amanda

Elen
9th December 2018, 07:18
Oh my goodness. This thread is simply stunning and sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo informative. Thank You - Thank You - Thank You.

Much Peace - Amanda

:love:

Elen
9th December 2018, 11:47
Compliment of Kathy from Eye-Rise.

This is a very interesting video on what was found in the Grand Canyon and something to keep in mind in our search for our True History.

Were ancient Egyptian artifacts found in the Grand Canyon? And has this knowledge been covered up? Who knew about this? And why was it NEVER let out? Are they still there? Watch the full CryptoViewing featured documentary on what the team saw. This target was given to them under blind conditions. With only an eight digit alpha numeric code, the CryptoViewing team viewed a mystery which hadn't been seen for over 100 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3500&v=GvQwSypNvoQ

Elen
10th December 2018, 06:40
A compilation of Clif High giving his view on Anatoly Fomenko and the New Chronology, plus the interview with Sylvie here on TOT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjlnNGiyKW0

Dreamtimer
11th December 2018, 19:55
Here's a follow-up to the video from a couple weeks ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1270&v=14tMbRo3tNI

Aianawa
12th December 2018, 01:43
Amazing Sylvia interviewed by Sarah Westall,gonna be xlent >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb5TLPYepFk

Maggie
12th December 2018, 05:12
Amazing Sylvia interviewed by Sarah Westall,gonna be xlent >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb5TLPYepFk

I appreciated the video BUT I just don't get how Antarctica could have been covered in ice about 200 years ago?

IMO the history of our recent and ancient past was deliberately obfuscated. I think after a bit of complaint, the horse dies and beating it will make no difference. I am just a little impatient to use the clues to galvinize "what to do" about the FACT that civilizations are wiped periodically.

I admit that Fomenko just does not make sense to me but I don't know enough to respond to the material. I know many here are unconditionally supportive of Newearth. She and her team are WONDERFUL to collect all the evidence they have shared. I have been following her from her first efforts too. However, I am certain that without correlation between many researchers' work across disciplines with nonpartison collaboration, people committed to their conclusions will divide just as well as main stream science.

I think that Newearth would benefit from interacting with other researchers who might disagree with her belief system. I think that others are doing good investigation also. Despite the fact that many want to discount Graham Hancock, his book "Fingerprints of the Gods" was one of the first efforts to collect the evidence of ancient high civilization and IMO if you read it now, it is still relevant. His latest work in North America and continued correlation is massively helpful.

Maybe lots of people need to create a University for the topic and subject themselves to THEIR peer's review?

It is valuable to continue to colate the architectural styles. For example magalithic architecture is clearly different form rockcut style. Places like St. Petersburg look very fresh but they might even be over a thousand years old. Many places in India use the same kind of amazingly detailed geopolymer technique and have provenance of their dates recorded by their own historians as more than a thousand years.
This one is dated Built‎: ‎685-705AD

DmqAg5VKuZA

IMO the evidence of some architecture style of rock cut dwellings which are found in so many places look VERY weathered, as weathered as the Sphinx. Others look fresh. The indigenous wisdom keepers pronounce several "worlds" which have been lost with restarts. Also there is all the record world wide of recorded local decimation of human civilization. The evidence IMO is of repeated catastrophic events. There is world wide evidence of many major events collected here https://sites.google.com/site/georgemitrovicauthor/proofs-of-cataclysms

Maybe all the evidence is more important than anything in presenting us with the probability that unless we cooperate for the purpose of ensuring what is good in our civilization lasts, it won't.

Elen
12th December 2018, 06:52
Thank you Vern...nice addition!

And Maggie...the very fact that Sylvie has never claimed to know everything is what I appreciate most of all about her approach. It's really up to us to figure it out for ourselves and to remain open to more information that comes along, even if it disagrees with any preconceived ideas we might have. There is much more to this, my friend. My background is Engineering, but I swear...I don't know everything about Engineering either.

Maggie
12th December 2018, 19:35
Thank you Vern...nice addition!

And Maggie...the very fact that Sylvie has never claimed to know everything is what I appreciate most of all about her approach. It's really up to us to figure it out for ourselves and to remain open to more information that comes along, even if it disagrees with any preconceived ideas we might have. There is much more to this, my friend. My background is Engineering, but I swear...I don't know everything about Engineering either.

I should hope that no one would claim to know EVERYTHING. But if everyone who knows something does not talk to everyone else that knows something and then we put the gazillion piece puzzle together and refrain from taking offense that others have a different POV AND also be open to some feedback when several POVs indicate that a certain POV is WONKY then we will soon be restarting.

Somehow I refuse to accept we won't rise to the field challenge to embrace one another despite beliefs and be practical about trying to understand what we need to know. We may come together to use technology that we rediscover together to allow us all to believe independentally whatever we like. People who won't play together will just die off.

This is dedicated to all of us who are holding a piece....

1G4isv_Fylg

EDIT: I wrote this and then almost immediately came across Lynn McTaggart's 2019 Intention group forming. IMO this is evidence of synchronous occurrence.

Elen
13th December 2018, 07:19
That's exactly the point Maggie...FOLLOW YOUR OWN HEART. Plain and simple. :h5:

Elen
13th December 2018, 08:42
Sylvie gives this comment for this video:

By the way, although I discuss the topic of the historic use of Atmospheric Electricity i do NOT SUPPORT most of the other stuff you can find on this topic on internet - the full story emerged few years ago in the Russian web space and has been mostly debunked already! So please note that whatever I state in the video above - i stand behind that. Whatever you read on other sources on the same topic - I do not support it - PLEASE DO NOT ASSUME THAT I AGREE WITH IT. One of major reasons for closing the comments below my videos that that people mostly commented on content which is not even in the video below which their comments appear!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssv4J6Sd6bw

Elen
15th December 2018, 05:50
Richie is joined by the artist, researcher, geopolitical commentator and public speaker Max Igan. Have you ever heard of the Tartarian Empire? No? What about the region of Tartary? Why has Russia AND various US intelligence agencies worked to keep the history of the region hidden? What sort of society was Tartary? How advanced was it? Max Igan has been looking into it and he has uncovered some very interesting and sometimes disturbing facts. Don't miss this. Support The Richie Allen Show by donating at www.richieallen.co.uk Richie has been producing and presenting television and radio programs for the best part of twenty years. The Richie Allen Show airs Monday - Thursday at 5 PM GMT and at 11 AM UK Time each Sunday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1928&v=P_LI6jnM2g0

Thanks Kathy!

Elen
15th December 2018, 15:19
Our history is not what we been lead to believe! In fact, it is an outright lie. And over the last few thousand years, someone, some group or something has warped our own history. Versions of the past have been mistranslated, changed, altered, twisted and skewed to fit into someone else's version of reality. The past is hidden to keep you Ignorant. Not just about subjects like The Tartaria Empire and the end of the old world order (owo). But we’ve been an entirely false idea of what humanity was then and could be today.

Thanks Katy, again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=689&v=3wO43lQcIVs

Elen
16th December 2018, 06:39
Interesting study on Tartaria, thanks Kathy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=BbuMiv41plY

I had to stick to written source material, which can be a little boring. (not many pictures) Special thanks to Sergey Ignatenko for the content presented on his channel.

Russian President Vladimir Putin looking at Tartary Maps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzAhE...

Sergey Ignatenko's Short Video: Great Tartary. Empire or territory? : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwCIk...

Here is what the text says around 12:15 :The LIBRARY, under the title of TATAR. Tatar & Tatar-khan, name of a son of Ilingeh-khan, fifth King of Turkestan, of the posterity of Turk, son of Japheth. He came into the world with his twin named Mogul or Mogul, and these two brothers founded two great Empires famous in the East, which later met in one .. .

The Dynasty knew of eight Khans. 1. Ilingeh-khan, 2 .. Tatar-khan; 3. Bouka-khan; 4. Bilingeh-khan; 5. Issali-khan; 6. Aksur-khan; 7. Ordou-khan; 8. Sou-nig, or Sidig-khan. After the death of Sounig, the civil and foreign wars divided so much the nation of Tartars, that their great empire was entirely abolished, although the Tartar families always separated from the other Turaic nations of the East. Today the Turks are given the name of Tatar-khan to the Sultan who commands the Little Tartars of Crimea.

French Book on Tartarie (from a link in one of Sergey Ignatenko's video description), L'Univers. Tartarie, Béloutchistan, Boutan et Népal. Afghanistan. Vol. 2, Tartarie ... Dubeux, Louis (1848): https://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/bpt...

I didn't cover it in my video, but page 10 of this books talks about slavery in Bukhara. Persian slaves owned by Turkomens?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is some extra reading. I recorded myself.

The following two videos go together. I translated an old Russian History book:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZe_9... (worth watching)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlVQK... (I hand-wrote and translated the Russian)

Wahl Book: Land of the Czar: Golden Horde: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rveYS...
Wahl Book: Land of the Czar: Ossets, Persians, Khourds, Russian Gypsies, Jews: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB--K...
Wahl Book: Land of the Czar: Cossacks and Poles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq5qz... Wahl Book: Land of the Czar: The Russian Church/ Jesuits: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnYHN...

Timur Tamerlane General History: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNScY...
Tibet Tartary and Mongolia (Princep 1851): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yow5Y... Khazaria Circassia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHTQO...
Astrakhan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5ffx...
Polish Hussars: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUW7q...
Khazaria Khakan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYNJB...
Finnish Khazars: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9joxH...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I really could be wrong. But, I'm starting to wonder if Europe might have been people by people from Great Tartary. There are several clues (even according to conventional history).
1. Today, there are Muslim Tatars in Poland that apparently have lived there for centuries.
2. Hungarians (Magyars) are supposed to have come from the Ural Mountains (which is in Russia). Google search this.
3. Bulgars (Volgars? like Volga?) are associated with the Chuvash and Oghur branch of languages. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgars
4. There are the Azeri people in Azerbaijan. (like Khazar-i?)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There are a bunch of other ideas that I speculate, but they are slightly crazy.
First, a mud flood happened.
Second, early photography shows empty major cities. Does this mean people were displaced? wiped out? migrated? ... did they come from Great Tartary? Or, even more crazy, did the people here today (on earth) come from beyond this realm? I don't necessarily believe this idea, but its crossed my mind.

Dreamtimer
7th January 2019, 09:04
There was another thread which had Jim Vieira on it, but it's mostly dead. So I will post a couple videos related to him here. Maybe we should have a Giants thread...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czx9lpor2sU

Here's the banned TED talk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=FNo_dzgznNI

Aragorn
7th January 2019, 09:30
Maybe we should have a Giants thread...

So long as you're not going to claim that mountain formations are the sawed-off stems of giant trees... :rolleyes: :p

Dreamtimer
7th January 2019, 14:25
I was just thinking about that one recently:rolleyes:, along with the one where we're supposedly on an entirely mined surface, our mountains and ridges being the result of giant mining machines.

The mounds and megaliths of North America are quite fascinating.

Elen
16th January 2019, 10:25
This interesting video was posted by my friend Radagast on Kathy's Eye-Rise Forum...I think it belongs here as well!! Thank you for a great find Rad.

Finally, the work of Newearth has found some support and the subject of Tartaria, or hidden history, is all over YouTube. It has been largely driven by flat Earth people who have concluded if they would lie about the Earth then they would lie about anything. Myself, I do not care about the shape of the Earth but, with the quality of life upon it. Flat Earther's are showing that concern and doing incredible research. They are presenting huge amounts of data to be interpreted and that is there strong point. Some of their hypotheses leave me wondering but, I eat up the resources they are presenting.

I do not make as many videos as I once did but, I will be doing some on this subject of Our Story and the Olde Culture. The word Tartarian is a bit too broad for me to use so, Olde Culture will be my term for it.

Here is a good video to start this thread off. Jon Levi has a pleasant manner and does not get wild with his theories. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1655&v=qDF-zFJkc7U

Elen
17th January 2019, 06:43
OMG! This brings back memories from my childhood. This is indeed the way the farmer's wife called the herd back from gracing. Not long after the call, they would show up. It's really old traditions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSf8vY0hO_g

Aianawa
30th January 2019, 06:46
Very well done and only now watching >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Uo4Fnpsa3M

Elen
30th January 2019, 07:01
Thanks Vern, I meant to post this video here too! It's well worth watching. :D

Aianawa
30th January 2019, 07:33
The Auckland university clock part blew me mind and already researching more atm.

Elen
31st January 2019, 10:21
It's the icing on the cake Radagast! Very enjoyable, factual and easy to follow. :love: it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=477&v=nmt06aB2Ces

Dreamtimer
10th February 2019, 19:58
Ben has repositioned his thinking on retreating underground for survival and is talking about ancient sites around the world where people lived in caves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB_LTCwNSH8

Dreamtimer
10th February 2019, 20:03
There is a really long list of links after Ben's video:

Resources Used [Thanks to John McGovern]
Ancient Cave Humans: https://www.nature.com/articles/d4158...
Black Sea tunnels: https://youtu.be/yoP30H9j1Yk
Euro: https://youtu.be/72M5lyIpsBU
12,000 Years Old: https://youtu.be/IUMqlmiZ2E0
Brazil: https://youtu.be/lqXtNCAMDXs
Scotland: https://youtu.be/PInS40LBxqM
1000s of Tunnels: https://youtu.be/TTaFYWrwkEY
Ancient History Mystery: https://youtu.be/NrCHwJnyme0
Medieval Ley Tunnels: https://youtu.be/z1rrrPMf6tU
Erdstals: https://youtu.be/oWA5nWMep_A
Ancient Tech?: https://youtu.be/nEncLcZzhUk
Scotland to Turkey: https://youtu.be/VrDkC-wCJ_g
Britain: https://youtu.be/C0F8qWFL0_M
Turkey: https://youtu.be/lnjXxLc1q14
Turkey: Underground City: https://youtu.be/n9UyoIPYByM
Turkey: https://youtu.be/RSCbEvHPbBI
Cappadocia: https://youtu.be/yg7ZuR5YeZc
Turkey : https://youtu.be/dU2s1M2yvz8
Turkey: https://youtu.be/0tiGV7QuSTA
Hidden Tunnels: https://youtu.be/ul3GpNVwyAM
India: https://youtu.be/8w8FxWtDKJA
12,000 Year Old Underground Tunnels Discovered: https://youtu.be/GOHP92rX220
Egypt: https://youtu.be/P7gEJeZOfpM
Australia: https://youtu.be/5kwKzzCAd7k
Australia: https://youtu.be/eRVPYrJL_Ek
USA: https://youtu.be/elsEWGNnCng
Urals:
https://www.youtube.com/results?searc...
https://youtu.be/EWW1uLX3ClY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3OPd...
Ancient Ural Mts.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD2fw...
Russia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42bW1...
Russia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8KXN...
Could Hold Millions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQibA...
Lost Sahara People: https://amp.news.com.au/technology/sc...

Elen
11th February 2019, 04:31
Great find Dreamtimer! :love:

Aianawa
12th February 2019, 03:37
There is a really long list of links after Ben's video:

Resources Used [Thanks to John McGovern]
Ancient Cave Humans: https://www.nature.com/articles/d4158...
Black Sea tunnels: https://youtu.be/yoP30H9j1Yk
12,000 Years Old: https://youtu.be/IUMqlmiZ2E0
Brazil: https://youtu.be/lqXtNCAMDXs
Scotland: https://youtu.be/PInS40LBxqM
1000s of Tunnels: https://youtu.be/TTaFYWrwkEY
Ancient History Mystery: https://youtu.be/NrCHwJnyme0
Medieval Ley Tunnels: https://youtu.be/z1rrrPMf6tU
Erdstals: https://youtu.be/oWA5nWMep_A
Ancient Tech?: https://youtu.be/nEncLcZzhUk
Scotland to Turkey: https://youtu.be/VrDkC-wCJ_g
Britain: https://youtu.be/C0F8qWFL0_M
Turkey: https://youtu.be/lnjXxLc1q14
Turkey: Underground City: https://youtu.be/n9UyoIPYByM
Turkey: https://youtu.be/RSCbEvHPbBI
Cappadocia: https://youtu.be/yg7ZuR5YeZc
Turkey : https://youtu.be/dU2s1M2yvz8
Turkey: https://youtu.be/0tiGV7QuSTA
Hidden Tunnels: https://youtu.be/ul3GpNVwyAM
India: https://youtu.be/8w8FxWtDKJA
12,000 Year Old Underground Tunnels Discovered: https://youtu.be/GOHP92rX220
Egypt: https://youtu.be/P7gEJeZOfpM
Australia: https://youtu.be/5kwKzzCAd7k
Australia: https://youtu.be/eRVPYrJL_Ek
USA: https://youtu.be/elsEWGNnCng
Urals:
https://www.youtube.com/results?searc...
https://youtu.be/EWW1uLX3ClY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3OPd...
Ancient Ural Mts.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD2fw...
Russia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42bW1...
Russia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8KXN...
Could Hold Millions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQibA...
Lost Sahara People: https://amp.news.com.au/technology/sc...

Gosh big ta, research made easier

Dreamtimer
12th February 2019, 11:09
:cool::thup:

Elen
20th February 2019, 05:25
Here is the latest Tartarian Video from modwiz. He is doing well with his observations. Nobody remembers, but looking at the artifacts and obvious signs is helping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=vMkSFN1_40k

Elen
20th February 2019, 07:40
Part 2 from Italy. Sylvie is scrutinizing the landscape and it doesn't have an easy explanation to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR463GzD5j4

Elen
5th March 2019, 10:16
This is the last of the expedition in Italy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia5PpTFT6Ac

Elen
11th March 2019, 13:10
I was wrong...number 3 was not the last...here's the 4th from Italy :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgkVSCYuoSc

Maggie
20th March 2019, 01:36
I have been listening to documentaries about Sumer and Aratta and links from Indian Vedas. FYI of stuff for those in need of diversion.

Currently the Oldest " non CaveMan site in the World : Oldest observitory and oldest Writing to dat - At Kamyana Mohyla, Called Aratta by the locals, and mentions the Sumerian Gods : Inanna, Anu, Enlil and more. first dismissed as a counting scheme linguistics experts cracked its code, and a new view on Mankind's Origins emerges- older than Sumera by Double, as well as Gobekli Tepe.

MksDAzecIms

UvtMje9V47Q

AXcEDkv90_I

k1SE25mURhc

3FGsPXjLLFg

Some may have seen this before

hPiuS6UUc1Q

Aianawa
21st March 2019, 11:24
Absolutely unsure if this is relevant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bx062xClXI

Dreamtimer
21st March 2019, 12:09
I've been reading Philip Pullman's series, His Dark Materials, which begins with The Golden Compass. I had forgotten that Tartar and Tartarians were part of the stories.

Maggie
27th March 2019, 02:47
Graham Hancock – America Before: The Key to Earth’s Lost Civilization

uAXIWnzGLnw

More here

https://londonreal.tv/e/graham-hancock-america-before-the-key-to-earths-lost-civilization/

updated Jim Vieira research on North American giants

GVYM85UloZs

Elen
28th March 2019, 08:13
An interesting look at some of the tunnels dug out in Quanat Firaun and locally they call them Aqueducts. They seem indeed to have a function of gathering water. Sylvie points out that the rivers used to be much larger just a few hundred years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEefh-e_CWg

Maggie
4th April 2019, 00:48
I thin you will all like this input. I always have been convinced that the Cauasian mummies in the Tarim Basin are significnt to our questions.

THIq1hOQXlc

Dreamtimer
4th April 2019, 10:43
Robert has put out some good stuff. I look forward, Maggie.

Maggie
9th April 2019, 00:24
I like many of this channel's videos. This is another telling of the arrival of the Annunaki Enlil and Enki.

NthID9UOW-I

Emil El Zapato
9th April 2019, 00:39
Red Ochre use started potentially with the Neanderthals as a way to protect their vulnerable skin...either the lack of hair or light skin. This is pretty early in the development of modern man. It was then adapted as a form of 'cosmetic adornment'. Many artifacts of the neanderthals and the other modern humans, the 'out of africans' bear the stains of red ochre. What is notable from the genetic history is that there were multiple occasions of interbreeding. So is that red a natural occurring skin/hair coloration or a physical affectation. I believe if the red hair was genetically distinguishable it would be easily proved or disproved from the record.

One thing that IS obvious in listening to modern anthropologists is that they WANT to discover and prove that the notion of high/low intelligence in different modern human groups is not a sustainable idea. It's all about climate. It would be obvious that it is difficult to build thriving culture and technology in harsh climactic conditions.

I think it is a worthy goal...White European science has historically shaded to proving that they were superior because of inherent capabilities and the effort continues today in the 'alternative history' domain.

Emil El Zapato
9th April 2019, 10:47
A couple of interesting facts:

Chimps and the predecessor of both Chimps and modern man were flaking stone tools...really, what a headslapper.
50% of the Neanderthal genome lives on in today's walking talking ape folks - us. :)

Emil El Zapato
10th April 2019, 16:56
I just reviewed a discussion of Robert Sepehr on Stormfront. Sometimes my instincts scare even me...

I also just saw two birds, one that had been injured by a car, and the other that had to be a 'relative' trying to pull it to safety. Sights like that always gives me eerie chills. The behavior is so humanlike.

Maggie
10th April 2019, 17:09
I just reviewed a discussion of Robert Sepehr on Stormfront. Sometimes my instincts scare even me...

I also just saw two birds, one that had been injured by a car, and the other that had to be a 'relative' trying to pull it to safety. Sights like that always gives me eerie chills. The behavior is so humanlike.

Could you either link the source or discuss your first comment?

Emil El Zapato
10th April 2019, 17:13
Hi Maggie,

I'm not trying to undermine your efforts...I think they are laudable. But Here is the link to the Stormfront site:
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1178663/

Maggie
10th April 2019, 17:22
Hi Maggie,

I'm not trying to undermine your efforts...I think they are laudable. But Here is the link to the Stormfront site:
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1178663/

What efforts?????? Laudable?????? BUT??????
What I would dearly dearly dearly love is some form of discussion, combining of various POV, additive efforts that end up with very grounded understanding. What I SEE is people who often seem to end up with some agenda that is specific to a faction. It gets so draining to me to even look at these forums....

Maybe I am mistaken but I think the borgs already captured the minds of humanoids and it is just a matter of waiting out the soon to be coordinated mental focus and decision to implode the world. Collective power gathered to destroy seems so much easier for humanoids.

Emil El Zapato
10th April 2019, 17:25
Your efforts to bring new and interesting ideas to the forum...I don't mean anything beyond that. You provide some very stimulating ideas and that is a very cool thing...but I'm watching you... :) just kidding Maggie, just kidding.

Maggie
10th April 2019, 17:42
Your efforts to bring new and interesting ideas to the forum...I don't mean anything beyond that. You provide some very stimulating ideas and that is a very cool thing...but I'm watching you... :) just kidding Maggie, just kidding.

Watch in vain
You cannot see me.
I am part of the Halluci Nation and I am human
You can only SEE IF you BE.
So to be you is ONLY POSSIBLY to be a Halluci Nation.
Your choice!

L4xwN3yPZA0

Maggie
10th April 2019, 19:20
What efforts?????? Laudable?????? BUT??????
What I would dearly dearly dearly love is some form of discussion, combining of various POV, additive efforts that end up with very grounded understanding. What I SEE is people who often seem to end up with some agenda that is specific to a faction. It gets so draining to me to even look at these forums....

Maybe I am mistaken but I think the borgs already captured the minds of humanoids and it is just a matter of waiting out the soon to be coordinated mental focus and decision to implode the world. Collective power gathered to destroy seems so much easier for humanoids. Humans may do something else?

This thread is when the Survivers Wake up..... I do suspect that we have been HERE before. IMO we have been borg co-opted before? The borg is a miasm IMO.

IMO the borg cannot survive the implosion of the world (though who else can is not human's busy ness. Ours is our busy ness in be comeing human) Human beings will survive by being WHO and what we are when we know WHO we are and ACT like that. What that means exactly I am not sure but best to Be Come Human. I KNOW that much.

I found this interesting bit a long time ago and I looked for it again. When you read the whole thing, it becomes apparent that it is not 100% accurate in all ways and Dan Winter is not the absolute last word but the principle is IMO very true.

Secret Science of Ecstacy and Immortality (http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:YjuH5H0D-jgJ:wecanf.net/portal/site/dload.php%3Fid%3D1+&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us)

What does Indigo Child mean?

In this book, we suggest that science and biology is going to need more info than the current way INDIGOCHILD is described. You see - when we provide only a psychology or a soft subjective picture of what is acertain kind of ‘magical’ child - this description can never be really SHARED - because it can never be mea-sured. We really need something that creates science because this possibility of measuring something IS WHATMAKES IDEAS SHAREABLE and IMMORTAL.

So - let us begin with the old description:“What is an indigo Child? -from http://www.indigochild.com/*

They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it)*
They have a feeling of “deserving to be here,” and are surprised when others don’t share that.*
Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents “who they are.”*
They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).*
They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.*
They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don’t require creative thought.*
They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like “systembusters” (nonconforming to any system).*
They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness aroundthem, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficultfor them socially.*
They will not respond to “guilt” discipline (“Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did”).*
They are not shy in letting you know what they need.”

Our new description is going to be more helpful because it describes a connection to science. AND because itshows some PURE PRINCIPLE (something shareable - something of ESSENCE). If the quality of INDIGOCHILD were understood in science, using measurement as a tool, then the skill to develop those qualities couldbe taught and shared.

Measurement makes ideas shareable. Implosion is the FUSION (being fused or becomingONE from MANY) - which results when waves (ideas) become shareable.We will see that the BLUE or PURPLE in the field or aura of the young person - is ability to radiateelectric CHARGE.

This is what is called INDIGO. “CHARGE RADIANCE” is what you should look forwhen you decide who you would like to HUG! This charge field of electrical energy is measured usingcapacitors. (goldenmean.info/biophoton ).

This CHARGE field contains the ability to store in a field effect allthe INFORMATION of your biology memory. This field used to be called SPIRIT or ORGONE or CHI orBARRAKAH or SHAKTI or ECK or ... ( goldenmean.info/namesforspirit ) .

It is more correct, and accurateto use science to describe these things because otherwise lan-guage is not accurate enough to produce agreement. PLUS usingscience now to describe spirit MAKES SPIRITUAL IDEASMORE ROMANTIC AND INTERESTING not less.

Sciencemeans religions don’t have to continue being the greatest causeof war on this planet - because science is about producing agree-ment based on pure principle.This electrical field of charge is the ability for you to becomesustainable - IMMORTAL! Talking about INDIGO childrenusing something MEASURABLE changes everything - becausethen it becomes shareable - this is the purpose of using science.

The qualities that make you self steering - and able to decidefrom within - IS EXACTLY THE CHARGE IMPLOSION ofBLISS and ability to create FIRE from INSIDE YOU. Could thisbe what we mean when we say: AS YOU THINK IN YOUR HEART - so you ARE. Remember- where you START COMPRESSION - you DIMPLE- and you MAKEHEART! This is the point you STEER YOUR AURA FROM. Now understand deeply what was called center ofgravity - your power point- is your center of CHARGE that is IMPLODING

Dreamtimer
12th April 2019, 13:29
Halluci Nation. I like it.

I personally don't give a fig whether people are/were black or white or orange or green or whatever. I don't care if blacks were the kings of the past or if some other group was.

We are all human. And most of us have mixed genes. And purity leads to deformity.

What I'm interested in is the ancient civilizations, the cycles of nature and civilization, and how we can learn from it.

Perhaps keeping periodic catastrophes a 'secret' helps humanity to develop in each epoch without succumbing to doomsday cult mentalities.

We should have libraries which survive the cataclysms to help us rebuild.

Emil El Zapato
12th April 2019, 13:50
yeah, the Halluci nation is cool in a very different way...I listened to some of the music. My daughter reminds me of the girl in their video of a 'maid' to a seemingly wealthy Spanish speaking couple...it is interesting. Indigenous roots are central...I think Canadian...

Catastrophes are real I think. SuperVolcanoes are key...and more rarely meteor/comet impacts.

Elen
19th April 2019, 07:34
A strange park in Italy made of intriguing statues from different ages, with narrative by Sylvie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_sR4gbr6-8

Elen
19th April 2019, 07:42
One size fits all? Hardly likely...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxXorzcTbZw

Dreamtimer
19th April 2019, 10:21
I did an image search with the OP phrase and this came up:

https://s14-eu5.startpage.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2Fbk-o42NNQm4%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg&sp=94d1dd7eb97e5c589bea4c89b01eb6a4

Emil El Zapato
19th April 2019, 13:35
Strange approach to historical artifacts...bury them? That's weird. She said that they were created in the 16th century but is she suggesting that they are actually much older. On the notion of much older I'm wondering if the people that created them were manifesting their sense of themselves and nature...animal/human? Possibly even an ascension from animal to human. But then they could be expressions of primeval consciousness depicting the work by 'the messers with man'. I like the music.

Elen
7th May 2019, 09:31
Footage taken last month at Istrum, Bulgaria.

And I think this is Sylvie being photographed this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZzVzLJrSsE

Emil El Zapato
7th May 2019, 14:53
according to bonafide genetic research Stonehenge predated modern humans (last 5-9 thousand) years. I think that is a left-handed way of saying something has been going on? But what? I just read that stonehenge was initially constructed around 3,000 B.C, but that was using older dating technology, more recent datings suggest as early as 7500 B.C, which is closer to the genetic data in that the certainty is that it predated the moderns.

Emil El Zapato
8th May 2019, 09:47
I suspect this might have been posted before, but, Cremo maintains the humans date back 20 million years:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKfGC3P9KoQ&t=2885s

Elen
12th May 2019, 05:41
More from Jordan and the reuse of old stonework.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36hXLsxOJxA

Dreamtimer
12th May 2019, 11:20
I'm stunned by how many megaliths there are around the world. It's amazing.

Elen
15th May 2019, 07:03
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWud-_lE-Ew

Elen
15th May 2019, 07:58
NEW CHANNEL

By the way I just created a brand new channel - it will be a replacement of the angelwings channel to which I lost access when I reinstalled my computer.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJTr...

The first video on it is about the itineraries of the future expeditions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7ulL...

soon there will be a video about the Ajlun castle on it as well... and other minor videos.

If you wish to submit additional resources - www.megaliths.org/ancient_history/contact.php (please note that youtube message/ facebook messages/ anything else is not monitored ) To report inaccuracies in the NewEarth videos -

http://forum.megaliths.org/viewforum....

DIRECTORY OF INTERESTING HISTORIC SITES - http://megaliths.org/browse

Aragorn
15th May 2019, 14:53
NEW CHANNEL

By the way I just created a brand new channel - it will be a replacement of the angelwings channel to which I lost access when I reinstalled my computer.

You didn't have the password for your account anymore?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJTr...

That link yields a "This channel does not exist" error message, Sister. ;)

The first video on it is about the itineraries of the future expeditions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7ulL...

And that one yields an error message as well, because that video URL is not complete. The string that follows after the "?v=" in the URL should always be comprised of 11 characters. :)

Elen
15th May 2019, 15:09
Hmmm...I just tried it just before posting...it's already taken down...hmmm...never mind. :blsh:

Aianawa
19th May 2019, 09:36
Nice new >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgkZNNy14_0

Aianawa
25th May 2019, 22:51
Has there been a remake properly of the earlier vids as yet ?.

Elen
2nd June 2019, 12:30
Has there been a remake properly of the earlier vids as yet ?.

Yes Sylvie has made new ones...she had to, because she was challenged with copyright on the pictures. However the new ones are with different titles and length. I have chosen to keep the old ones as long as possible (until they're taken down on purpose) and then just added the new ones as they appeared.

This is important information for people interested in healthy living and general healing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye1mW4cp8YU

Elen
7th June 2019, 06:28
The evidence that there is more to ancient history than we were taught in school is coming in thick and fast. Find out about cities that are many thousands of years old, about artifacts that curiously resemble modern inventions and customs and traditions that have their beginnings before modern civilizations! There are some great mysteries in this world that cannot be explained, as you will see with some of these are truly impossible artifacts.

We will look at details respecting the most awe: ancient pyramids, caves, artifacts, and ruins. Technology associated with these relics are then the object of investigation. Rationale remained fact-based against many of the pre-existing theories for the accomplishments of our ancient ancestors. Their accomplishments and disappearances could have realistically been a result of technologies that to us would appear to be supernatural in nature or origin!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1623&v=1zV8JXYr3n4

Dreamtimer
25th June 2019, 11:52
I don't think I've seen videos by this fellow posted.

He focuses on an ancient circular city in Syria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_sqe31naTU

Elen
30th June 2019, 09:06
One could spend a lot of time studying ruin sites on Google Earth. Sites that would never have been seen before the satellites were put up. :ninja:

Dreamtimer
1st July 2019, 12:49
I could watch videos for long stretches. It's fascinating.

Elen
7th July 2019, 10:27
Even if some things seem a little bit "over the top" there are so many things that rings true that it must be shared.

This video and our youtube channel in general may contain certain copyrighted works that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine. All the footages are under Creative Commons License and Fair Use law. However, if any content owners would like their images/audio removed, please contact us by email at info@pegasusvideos.com I am sure we can work things out amicably. Thank you. I will NOT reply to any other messages on this email. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ For all the links see the end of this description: HISTORYGATE: FOMENKO, NEWTON and our FABRICATED HISTORY Anatoly Fomenko and many others including Newton have calculated our current history is nothing more than a sham of historical proportions. This documentary length episode delves into the details of a series of deceptions that defy logic. Most of us believe Pompeii was wiped out in 79AD when in fact it was not until 1631 this famous city went under the ash of Vesuvius. We take a close look at the work of monasteries and fraudulent monks manuscripts, the fake dead sea scrolls and much more in this explosive episode of the observation deck. Remember... Question everything, believe nothing and stay curious See you on the other side...

LINKS: Isaac Newton's Book Free : http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/15784... http://www.newtonproject.ox.ac.uk/vie...

Edwin Johnsons chronology 1894 full book: http://www.egodeath.com/edwinjohnsonp...

Hoaxes Org website: http://hoaxes.org/archive/permalink/t...

You Tube video on Pompeii: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jjR4...

Operation Avalanche: http://www.romeinspompeii.net/bombard...

Fake bodies Pompeii Mary Beard Oxford University: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-2...

The Lying pen website: https://lyingpen.com/page/1/

Complete works of Anatoly Fomenko 's books read on you tube all chapters: YouTube: read by Jon Machtemes Fiction or Science? (reading) part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVH8e...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2850&v=Sdw9s-_mY20

P.S. I checked the links and they have mostly been taken down by YouTube. Figure that? ;)

Elen
31st July 2019, 08:54
...so What is the Oregon Trail all About Actually?

Comparing the markings to the European ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKhiVEXY42g

Elen
14th August 2019, 10:54
Sylvie is telling stories from Bulgaria in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP68UpnBVCw

Emil El Zapato
6th September 2019, 11:00
This guy isn't selling the Brookly Bridge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGTz7GxFB9s

Elen
6th September 2019, 13:11
Thanks NAP I like it! So many things don't "fall into" the timeline we've been shown. ;)

Emil El Zapato
6th September 2019, 13:21
yeah, I like this guy...he presents both sides but comes down as a skeptic of the traditional view. He shows some true anomalies. Good Oldtime stuff... :)

Emil El Zapato
15th September 2019, 19:14
To be swallowed with a grain of salt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=F5gQIJ2IJLI

Elen
5th October 2019, 06:35
Sylvie is back...If not mud-flood, what is it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq5uquxJRxQ

Elen
5th October 2019, 06:50
This video has been reloaded because of a sound copyright discrepancy by YouTube. Well well

Petra Jordan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6q3yHvjF70

Elen
5th October 2019, 08:26
This video is given with the compliments of Gio (TOT). Thanks! :love:

This "Pearl of Central Asia" conceals numerous mysteries. Associated with it are Neanderthal camps, ancient burial mounds, clusters of cave rock drawings, mysterious dolls made from stones and the ruins of strange settlements, towns, and graves hidden beneath the lake's warm waters….And of, course, buried treasures…
The search for the treasures never stopped ever since the Mongols arrived on the shores of the lake ages ago. What sort of treasures were the Mongols looking for?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aMljiB16ew

Aianawa
18th October 2020, 00:35
Missed this last one , ta

Gio
12th December 2020, 01:51
Once upon a time ...
Into the future ...

Are you ready to explore and validate the possibility that we are much more than our Earth bodies, that we exist simultaneously in many different realms and realities? In this show, Ameera Beth (https://www.ameerabeth.com/about/)will offer esoteric concepts like 5D, sacred geometry, the Mer beings and lost lands like Atlantis and Lemuria!

Be ready to feel empowered and be an active part of the changing Earth!

Tales From The Mer World James Gilliland and Atlantis

What a great interview with James Gilliland of ECETI Ranch!
The final days of Atlantis and the reversal of the Spiral into the New Earth timelines are happening December 21st 2020!

Listen to James drop his Star Wisdom as we discuss staying open to new possibilities, and Timelines as we we bring forward a planetary healing through Atlantis and Lemuria.

Dec 11, 2020

52:-06 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QBKDsLucjE

Elen
12th December 2020, 06:32
Thanks Gio! :love:

Gio
12th December 2020, 07:12
From time to time ...
And it could happen again ...

Graham Hancock Explains the Mysteries
of Atlantis and Göbekli Tepe

Nov 23, 2020

12:12 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVfttDdtN2A

Gio
12th December 2020, 11:23
From time to time ...
And it could happen again ...

Empire Of The Sun - Country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyirFLQMng4

Aianawa
18th December 2020, 20:17
Well done and intense vid

Aianawa
24th December 2020, 05:28
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxv6kQdFZVA

Amanda
23rd January 2021, 00:05
Just an observation I have been making and thought I would share within this thread. I see columns a lot. In television shows and movies. Columns are still included in modern day architecture. Sometimes external architecture or internal. Anyone know anything about columns. Please no links to articles - anyone have personal insight or knowledge as to why columns are still included in modern architecture? Is it connected to Sacred Geometry - Energy???

Much Respect - Amanda

Aianawa
23rd January 2021, 02:28
Showing above and below connection, ribbed columns and unribbed columns may differ meaning or simply just culture, number of columns having maths n ritual and symbolic meaning, many are actually brick not marble.

Emil El Zapato
23rd January 2021, 13:15
This might be 'understood' conceptually, but has it been discussed that these are all natural formations that were 'worked' for finishing touches that made them utile to humans of all ages. That seems obvious to me ... know what i means. It does show the flexibility of modern human thinking. Or is all that the point?

Aianawa
21st August 2021, 07:14
Where is Sylvia ?

Aianawa
12th June 2022, 04:38
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-3JZXqxubc&t=619s

Aianawa
12th June 2022, 04:50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UZcGCbzdw0&t=202s

Emil El Zapato
12th June 2022, 14:11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-3JZXqxubc&t=619s

Why are the better and more beautiful people always 'white' or 'whiter'. Coincidentally, I spoke with a graduate student studying anthropology and asked her about the 'shovel-shaped' incisors of certain indigenous people in the Americas and she responded that it wasn't a true characteristic but rather an ethnocentric bias precipitated by the 'white' people conducting the research. I was having a broken picture frame repaired incidentally. She was obviously white I might add (freckles, red hair and whitish skin) and remarked that modern anthropology is trying to root out such cultural and racial bias. White people came last in the origins of color and have been around for only about 5,000 years. In the below explanation note the definition of 'white' is not related to any racial designation, for the most part the pre-Columbian indigenous had no concept of a 'white race'.

Appearance and origins
Cieza de León remarked that, among the indigenous Peruvians, the Chachapoyas were unusually fair-skinned and famously beautiful:

They are the whitest and most handsome of all the people that I have seen in Indies, and their wives were so beautiful that because of their gentleness, many of them deserved to be the Incas' wives and to also be taken to the Sun Temple (...) (Chuckie's note: (probably, if any truth exists in that European perspective it was because they were living under a cloud cover of mountainous rainforest) The women and their husbands always dressed in woolen clothes and in their heads they wear their llautos, which are a sign they wear to be known everywhere.
— "The Incas", Pedro de Cieza de Leon, Chapter 27

However, there is no other account at the time from other travelers to the region that mentions the particular "whiteness'' of the Natives in Chachapoya. These comments have led to claims, not supported by Cieza de León's chronicle, that the Chachapoyas were blond-haired and European in appearance. The chronicle's use of the term "white" here predates its emergence as a racial classification. Another Spanish author, Pedro Pizarro, described all indigenous Peruvians as "white." Although some authors have quoted Pizarro saying that Chachapoyas were blond, these authors do not quote him directly; instead they quote remarks attributed to him and others by race scientist Jacques de Mahieu in support of his thesis that Vikings had brought civilization to the Americas.Following up on these claims, anthropologist Inge Schjellerup examined the remains of Chachapoyans and found them consistent with other ancient Peruvians. She found, for example, a universal occurrence of shovel-shaped upper incisors and a near-complete absence of the cusp of Carabelli on upper molars — characteristics consistent with other indigneous peoples and inconsistent with Europeans.

Sarcophagi of Carajía. Chachapoyas culture.
According to the analysis of the Chachapoyas objects made by the Antisuyo expeditions of the Instituto de Arqueología Amazónica, the Chachapoyas do not exhibit Amazon cultural tradition but one more closely resembling an Andean one. Given that the terrain facilitates peripatric speciation, as evidenced by the high biodiversity of the Andean region, the physical attributes of the Chachapoyas are most likely reflecting founder effects, assortative mating, and/or related phenomena in an initially small population sharing a relatively recent common ancestor with other indigenous groups.

The anthropomorphous sarcophagi resemble imitations of funeral bundles provided with wooden masks typical of the "Middle Horizon", a dominant culture on the coast and highlands, also known as the Tiwanaku–Wari culture. The "mausoleums" may be modified forms of the chullpa or pucullo, elements of funeral architecture observed throughout the Andes, especially in the Tiwanaku and Wari cultures.

Population expansion into the Amazonian Andes seems to have been driven by the desire to expand agrarian land, as evidenced by extensive terracing throughout the region. The agricultural environments of both the Andes and the coastal region, characterized by its extensive desert areas and limited soil suitable for farming, became insufficient for sustaining a population like the ancestral Peruvians, which had grown for 3000 years.

This theory has been described as "mountainization of the rain forest" for both geographical and cultural reasons: first, after the fall of the tropical forests, the scenery of the Amazonian Andes changed to resemble the barren mountains of the Andes; second, the people who settled there brought their Andean culture with them. This phenomenon, which still occurs today, was repeated in the southern Amazonian Andes during the Inca Empire, which projected into the mountainous zone of Vilcabamba, raising examples of Inca architecture such as Machu Picchu.

-wiki-

Chester
12th June 2022, 14:50
Happened with me... (finally, though that was many lifetimes ago - ie. Atlantis).

Anyone that is a serious student of Atlantis would benefit from studying the books and interviews of Jason Reza Jorjani.

Emil El Zapato
12th June 2022, 14:53
Happened with me... (finally, though that was many lifetimes ago - ie. Atlantis).

Anyone that is a serious student of Atlantis would benefit from studying the books and interviews of Jason Reza Jorjani.

Hate to be so blunt Chester, I don't know if you fit the model of the typical White Supremacist, but my observation has always been that those people would never make the grade in a normal world.

Chester
12th June 2022, 20:14
Hate to be so blunt Chester, I don't know if you fit the model of the typical White Supremacist, but my observation has always been that those people would never make the grade in a normal world.

Your statement demonstrates your vulnerability to falling into traps that you allow to convert your expression of being into a regurgitator of falsehoods that serve only to demonstrate your utter ignorance.

If I fit your ignorant model then your determination I do validates my claim as to your ignorance.

In fact... I can be far more blunt if you like.

I knew I had you on "ignore" for a reason and thanks for the reminder so I keep you there.

Emil El Zapato
12th June 2022, 20:51
Your statement demonstrates your vulnerability to falling into traps that you allow to convert your expression of being into a regurgitator of falsehoods that serve only to demonstrate your utter ignorance.

If I fit your ignorant model then your determination I do validates my claim as to your ignorance.

In fact... I can be far more blunt if you like.

I knew I had you on "ignore" for a reason and thanks for the reminder so I keep you there.

Help yourself Chester, your thought processes are disturbing. Disturbing and ignorant are not the same thing Chester, my man.

Lord Sidious
13th June 2022, 03:06
Why are the better and more beautiful people always 'white' or 'whiter'.

Because it means that they are out of the sun and therefore rich.

Then your observation skills suck.

Aianawa
13th June 2022, 05:24

Love holding your hand sometimes nuggeeee

Lord Sidious
13th June 2022, 09:43
Love holding your hand sometimes nuggeeee

Sorry nugg, I've never been in the navy.
The navy hasn't been in me either

Aianawa
13th June 2022, 11:29
Sniggles

Dreamtimer
13th June 2022, 11:53

Dude. That's off topic and unnecessary.

Fat and white are both signs of being rich. You eat enough and you don't have to work out in the sun. In the twentieth century being tanned became in vogue. You're rich enough to go to the islands or the beach or wherever. In the future it'll probably be some kind of surgery or implant which will designate the rich/elite.

Aragorn
13th June 2022, 12:14

Help yourself Chester, your thought processes are disturbing. Disturbing and ignorant are not the same thing Chester, my man.

Chuckie, allow me to remind you of a few sections from the Forum Rules (https://jandeane81.com/announcement.php?a=1)....

SECTION A - GENERAL

[...]

2. RESPECT

While it is only natural that members disagree with one another on account of certain subjects, The One Truth does demand of its members that they behave responsibly and treat one another with respect. We encourage our members to settle their differences in a positive and constructive way. It is always better to respectfully "agree to disagree" than to let differences of opinion escalate into a conflict.

[...]

SECTION C - PERSONAL BEHAVIOR

[...]

Ad hominem attacks ─ i.e. personal attacks where a member is singled out on purpose for the sake of casting derogatory remarks and/or other insults ─ are not permitted, and posts in which such action takes place will be immediately deleted with no explanation given. Furthermore, the member who posted such an attack may become subject to an infraction or other administrative action.

Posts which are considered offensive and/or disrespectful will be moderated first, and their author(s) will normally receive a warning to adjust their offensive behavior long before the moderator team of The One Truth resorts to banning the offensive member(s), but the administration of The One Truth reserves the right to immediately ban any member depending on the circumstances if doing so is deemed necessary for the safety of the forums and the members.

The above-quoted rules apply to yourself just as well as they apply to any other member here. Your freedom of speech ends where another member's freedom begins, and you have been slapped on the wrist before over your tendency to derail threads.

You may consider this an official warning, and for that matter, it'll be the only one. Upon your next transgression, you will be banned from the thread — whichever thread it may be, whether it's this one or another one — without any further explanation. Considering that you've been there before, you should know the routine by now.

Furthermore, do not reply to this warning, because your reply would only be further derailing the thread, which means that you will then effectively have prompted us to ban you from this thread here, and that said reply will — of course — be deleted.

We trust that you have properly understood this message, and that you will from here on behave responsibly. Thank you for your attention.

:slap:

Emil El Zapato
13th June 2022, 12:32

lol, my observation skills are superior, something that I have proven here on numerous occasions

Once again, it will be a matter of time before everyone catches up with me. My statements are exactly on point and as usual, We will see.

Aragorn
13th June 2022, 12:38
lol, my observation skills are superior, something that I have proven here on numerous occasions

Once again, it will be a matter of time before everyone catches up with me. My statements are exactly on point and as usual, We will see.

Chuckie has now been banned from this thread.

Chester
13th June 2022, 23:04
Hi Cearna,
Really valid questions, I hope that you'll find time to watch the documentaries as she is putting up a really good case as to what she means with the Atlanteans. I like her style of searching for answers too, and she has said many times that she doesn't know everything and that she would like some help from people who has "the abilities". She has supplied her e-mail address in some of the videos and welcomes your questions and your input. Thank you for your comment.

Elen

The information we have regarding Atlantis comes is known to have come from Plato - https://www.thoughtco.com/platos-atlantis-from-the-timaeus-119667

But prior to Plato it is possible that what Plato called Atlantis was also written about - https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4020-8784-4_37

You have Francis Bacon's New Atlantis - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Atlantis

Rudolf Steiner - Atlantis and Lemuria - https://www.amazon.com/Atlantis-Lemuria-Rudolf-Steiner/dp/1589639049

Edgar Cayce - On Atlantis - https://www.amazon.com/s?k=On+Atlantis&i=stripbooks&crid=2OHK14S0VWW5T&sprefix=on+atlantis%2Cstripbooks%2C87&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

And Colin Wilson - https://www.amazon.com/Atlantis-Sphinx-Colin-Wilson/dp/0880641762/ref=sr_1_1?crid=BLS632I5O0OF&keywords=from+atlantis+to+the+sphinx&qid=1655160681&s=books&sprefix=From+Atlantis%2Cstripbooks%2C93&sr=1-1

Jason Jorjani has drawn from all of these sources and more to put together quite a well argued hypothesis that the ruins of Atlantis are well covered by the ice of the Antarctic. In addition, Jorjani argues that it was the Atlantians who rebelled against "the gods" and fostered the hybrid races that soon covered the globe. This after the fall of Atlantis by way of a wrathful "Zeus"/"Yahweh" who generated the inundation well documented from sources all over the world.

The best of Jorjani's writings that cover the matter is found in CLOSER ENCOUNTERS (Arktos Press 2021)

In addition, here's a brief discussion between Jorjani and Jeffrey Mishlove on the subject of Atlantis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujj48GAqt04

Lord Sidious
14th June 2022, 03:32

No, Chuckie
You skills suckie

Drug is bad
Don't drug

Chester
15th June 2022, 01:24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbZRjZuEMvg

Aianawa
20th June 2022, 04:31
Imo answers many of Sylvia's Questions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubLx_y9AeMc&t=306s