PDA

View Full Version : Don't underestimate the magic

Expose-The-Magicians
17th July 2015, 17:17
The Power of the WORD – Word “MAGIC” Revisited (a repost)
July 16, 2015 / Bradley Loves

Words are actually “whirr’eds” which means that they are spun! To “whirl” around, is to turn and turn and turn, which is why we all live together on a “whirled” (world), which “spins” on an axis as it turns.

The “whirled” (world) we all live on is completely covered by a very large Magnetic Field — MAG-net-IC Field – MAGIC “FEELED” which tells us all about our interpersonal relationship to our “whirled” (world).

[It is ONLY when we “feel” that we truly comprehend what the “field” is telling us! When someone asks “how do you feel? They are asking you to interpret the “magical field” (feeled) around you!]

When we speak “whirr’eds” (words) — we actually spin or cast our thoughts and thus vibrations into the larger “whirled” (world) which has a magnetic field all around it.

When these “whirr’eds” (words) are spun or cast out from you they have to CHANGE the “whirl’ed” (world) we live on, because they ALSO have been “whirrl’ed” or spun by YOU in such a way that they too have their own magnetic fields – MAG-net-IC – magic fields – magic feeleds!

Thus it can be said they now have been either positively or negatively “charged” depending upon how you “feeled” when you spun those words.

This is why our MAG-net-IC-ally “charged” “whirr’eds” or (MAGIC WORDS) can — and do — have an effect upon the whole, or the larger MAGNETIC FIELDS that surround the Earth.

Science tells us that one magnet will always have an affect upon another magnet! Even those of us who went to school saw that placing the same pole of two magnets very close to each other forced the magnets to spin or to “turn” in relationship to one another.

So when the magnetized “whirr’ed” (words) that you put out into the ethers…, which already have spin, come into contact with other magnetic fields, they HAVE TO CREATE changes in both the spin and direction of other magnetized “whirr’eds” (words) as well as the much larger magnetized “whirled” (world) that we all live on.

Thus is can be said that: WORD CREATES CHANGE!

And this is really how simple it all is!

WORDS ARE MAGIC! OH YES THEY ARE! Very much so!

Whirr’eds are MAG-net-IC! And those who are the great Scholars and the great Adepts in history already KNOW this. It is only the average guy and gal who does not know this.

As YODA taught us: YOU MUST UNLEARN WHAT YOU HAVE LEARNED!

When you place your thoughts and your INTENTION into a whirred (word) and cast it out as a spelling, you are using the greatest magical (magnetical) powers that our whirl’d (world) has to offer us.

The CABAL KNOWS THIS!

Which is why they try to cheat, by buying up all of the MEDIA and all of the NEWS OUTLETS of the world (whirl’d), so that they can “CONTROL” all of the “whirr’eds” (words) that are being spun.

Some news shows even claim to be all about the “spin”, whereas other news programs say, “the spin stops here”.

So, while some try to limit the spin…, others may try to increase the spin, but the point here is that no matter what, the very whirr’eds they are using and sending out…, are still being SPUN!

NOW IS THIS MAKING MORE SENSE? It should.

Adding your OWN WHIRR’EDS (words) to any situation, no matter how bleak the situation may seem, has the power to change it all, because as we’ve already said – words are magic! (whirr’eds are magnetic).

And one magnet always HAS TO HAVE AN AFFECT on another magnet.

Scientifically speaking this has already been PROVEN!

I humbly ask you to think on these things…

Source:

https://bradleyloves.wordpress.com/2015/07/16/the-power-of-the-word-word-magic-revisited-a-repost/

lcam88
17th July 2015, 17:43
I like another word (whirred) syllable dissections: I-magi-nation

And while it may seem like imagination, magic, as well as the first person point to a nation of magicians when everyone embraces the creative side of the mind, it behooves one to avoid using cliche, false rational, or any number of other craptacular use of mind to derive "understandings".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAzwC-ZvCJg

Collidescope
17th July 2015, 18:45
So funny, I need to laugh more with all the heavy stuff going on. I love his humor. Bert at the end, still laughing.

Expose-The-Magicians
17th July 2015, 19:57
When in "Rome" do as the Romans do....,

When in OZ..., do anything BUT LOOK AT THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN..

When in the Matrix, pretend that the "food" you are eating tastes really great..., because your MIND is telling you that it does.

Does anyone know for certain what Magic really is?

Let me give you a helpful clue. ( MAG-NET-IC)

Magic is short for magnetic...,

Do magnets exist only in I-magi-nation?

Perhaps then all of the Flash Drives and Computers of the World should take a short stroll in front of a Neodymium Magnet.

My Daddy told me only one really important thing!

"Never try to teach a pig how to sing..., because it will only frustrate you..., and it will pi*ss OFF the pig!"

See This:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHGS2tOdMEk

lcam88
17th July 2015, 20:20
And I never argue with... Pardon me if I somehow took a swipe at you or your idea in some ungraceful way. I hate the CAPS thing too.

I will admit that magnetic fields appears out of "nothing" in the presence of an electric current. It dazzles the mind, and it may even appear magical. But that does not mean that explanations or associations can't be found in the laws of nature or as explained by physics.

To suppose that _everything_ is alive, including rocks, water, air and stars, does add meaning, life is something we all can understand as we accept ourselves to be living. But magic is convoluted, we require specific reference and sometimes belief or faith for any meaning to be apparent. Furthermore, those areas are clouded with subjectivity.

I'm not sure how attributing the phenomena to magic should be important in that it doesn't add more insight or meaning. Perhaps that is a good place to start? Can you explain or share a view about how the magical attribution enhances the meaning of magnetics?

Expose-The-Magicians
17th July 2015, 20:39
Magnetic Fields are all that exist in an "electric universe". The "rotation" or "spin" of matter around a nucleus creates an electrical charge due to opposing (counter rotational) magnetic fields.

As Above..., So Below

That the Solar System "rotates" is not an accident.
That the Galaxy rotates is not an accident.
That the Universe rotates is not an accident.

SPIN causes both electricity and a corresponding magnetic field.

To know this..., is to know great power!

The ability to "use" spin and it's corresponding magnetic effect upon "lessor" magnets is what is commonly known as MAGIC!

(Note: When I speak of Magic..., I am talking about real old world magic..., as opposed to the Las Vegas version of smoke and mirrors!)

Dreamtimer
18th July 2015, 01:35
I was listening to the videos of Harald Kautz Vella posted recently by Sam. He spoke of spinning water in a vortex at a certain speed for a certain time and the water transforms. It is no longer water. This is a physical process, it involves whirling and the change seems magical.

I'm no expert, but for me, magic is in nature and the powers of nature.

Certainly, according to scripture, the word came first in creation. Sound and vibration are energies.

The whirling dervishes connect with creation as they spin.

RikkiTikkiTavi
18th July 2015, 02:45
Regarding the casting of "spells" and word "magic". Here is a YouTube series on spellings and phonetics of words.

5PgX8l9AgzE

eifUePBmJOg

46XrEeEg5CQ

Expose-The-Magicians
18th July 2015, 17:26
For me..., it is simply the "use" of a word..., "whirrd" to show just how messed up our thinking really is!

MAGIC to me.... does not mean what it apparently means to you..., and (humbly) I would suggest that there in is the root of ALL misunderstandings, even those of human kind.

What I was trying to do (very poetically) is to "show"..., to "teach"..., and to "inform"..., about something that is not being looked at.

I am actually quite grateful that a few honorable souls have engaged in this presentation.

When I say "Magic"..., I mean: MAGNETIC

I tried to tie the two together..., and "point" this out with a sort of poetic and dramatic flare.

Can you see just how "quickly" our own minds..., and our own perceptions of what a word means quickly gets in the way of real comprehension??

One person is speaking..., and he is communicating the "meaning" from his own ideas...
Another person is listening..., and he is comprehending the "meaning" from his own ideas...

And the two ideas are not even close to being the same.....

Yet..., the WORDS..., or "whirr'ed" are there..., right on the page..., still printed..., for everyone to read..., and they have not changed since yesterday.

Would it surprise you if I told you that after having a dozen more conversations..., and really "getting" where I am coming from..., that you could read and comprehend that "initial" posting completely differently?

For me..., there is NO DIFFERENCE between real "science" and real "spirituality"..., they are equal and the same.

You can come at a phenomenon from the Scientific side and say that what appears as a "miracle" (for some reason that word seems more acceptable to people) is nothing more than an applied and advanced understanding of real science.

This would be the science of MIND or THOUGHT in relationship to our experience here in a holograhpic and electric Universe.

Would it be surprising to know that there are some living on Earth who have "mastered" these scientific secrets in such a way as to perform "tasks" which most common people would label as a "miracle"..., or in my poetic venacular "magic"?

And yet what are we talking about?

Ancient and Esoteric Knowledge that has been around for ages and ages! It is not "mundane" science..., but instead Esoteric Science..., the science of Sound, Thought, Will, and Intent!

There is no separation in my view. My thinking does not require me to label "magic" with a fairy tale kind of meaning..., since that is not the way I am using that word.

Magic, Miracle, Magnetism..., they are all inter-related..., if one knows the true meaning of these words.

Once again..., the word magic..., is an abbreviated form of the word MAG-net-IC

This is how the true meaning of how seemingly "miraculous" things got done..., and was then hidden from the mind of the unsuspecting public!

Take the Scientific word MAGNETIC..., and then shorten it to "magic".....

And suddenly..., what should be science..., is filled with superstition and awe...

More if there is interest...

RikkiTikkiTavi
18th July 2015, 18:07
Yes, my comprehension of your OP was not lost nor misunderstood.

The mystery schools and esoteric teachings were exactly the purpose to hide the meanings of symbols and words (whiirds) from the common person and from the ignorant people and later, the governing bodies of society so as to avoid persecution. In reality these esoteric organizations taught psychology and what we consider today as physics. Which I feel that much has been corrupted over the ages due to many different reasons, including the unscrupulous master here and there. imho.

Daozen
19th July 2015, 08:00
Bradley is one of the best bloggers out there. I like the way this post is shorter than his others. It makes it easier to digest. I never even considered the deeper meaning of those words. I have noticed the power of words in my own life.

Expose-The-Magicians
19th July 2015, 16:47
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQRLJDXw2jc

This video discusses THE ELECTRIC UNIVERSE

At the recent Thunderbolts Project EU2015 Conference: Paths of Discovery, Dr. Donald Scott presented new groundbreaking evidence of the electromagnetic connection between the Earth and the Sun. The electric universe theory states that the sun is in essence an electrical discharge phenomenon, powered by electric currents flowing along the arm of the galaxy. Electrical circuitry connects the Sun and all planets, including the Earth, driving climate, weather, and Earth’s auroras. The telltale sign of Birkeland currents at the poles of planets is counter rotational motions in atmospheric phenomena. In this Space News, Dr. Scott discusses the new, visual evidence that Birkeland currents from the Sun are the cause of Earth’s auroras.

lcam88
20th July 2015, 14:27
Just one or two comments sprinkled in.

For me..., it is simply the "use" of a word..., "whirrd" to show just how messed up our thinking really is!

MAGIC to me.... does not mean what it apparently means to you..., and (humbly) I would suggest that there in is the root of ALL misunderstandings, even those of human kind.

Messed up is relative. Misunderstandings have to do with relativity in understanding and reasoning. That said, I've come to an understanding that irrational is not inferior to rational, just different. I've had to take many many steps to get to this point where I value irrationality. Intuition.

What I was trying to do (very poetically) is to "show"..., to "teach"..., and to "inform"..., about something that is not being looked at.

I am actually quite grateful that a few honorable souls have engaged in this presentation.

When I say "Magic"..., I mean: MAGNETIC

Why?

Is it because the word "magic" is tainted by preconception the same way "god" is?

I tried to tie the two together..., and "point" this out with a sort of poetic and dramatic flare.

Can you see just how "quickly" our own minds..., and our own perceptions of what a word means quickly gets in the way of real comprehension??

I see what you mean.

One person is speaking..., and he is communicating the "meaning" from his own ideas...
Another person is listening..., and he is comprehending the "meaning" from his own ideas...

Exactly. And I must admit, I did skim read most of it. Those CAPS, I tell you. Poor excuse I know.

And the two ideas are not even close to being the same.....

Yet..., the WORDS..., or "whirr'ed" are there..., right on the page..., still printed..., for everyone to read..., and they have not changed since yesterday.

Would it surprise you if I told you that after having a dozen more conversations..., and really "getting" where I am coming from..., that you could read and comprehend that "initial" posting completely differently?

I'll reread read it.

And indeed I must say I read something completely different the first time. I mostly like the message.

I especially like the insight about the spinning world and the exchange of energies by the spoken word (backed by actual thought). It seems rather unfair that I might characterize its meaning with a parody on Beck done by Jon Steward.

For me..., there is NO DIFFERENCE between real "science" and real "spirituality"..., they are equal and the same.

yes and no.

No because real science tries to depersonalize the interpretation, tries to elaborate the cold calculation of measurements to support theory. The scientific method. And spirituality can be emersion into the same but in a way that is meaningful to each of us that takes the experience.

Yes because minds have embraced science and tried to reintroduce the value of experience, of the personalization of science.

You can come at a phenomenon from the Scientific side and say that what appears as a "miracle" (for some reason that word seems more acceptable to people) is nothing more than an applied and advanced understanding of real science.

Miracle may simply imply something unexpected that is wondrous and pleasant. Nobody would refer to an atom bomb detonation as a miracle even if they did not know of the precariously elaborate calculations of physics and the uncertainty of the result, unless the detonation happens over the heads of a mortal enemy. But the word still carries that notion of wonder and pleasure, perhaps more so than the understanding of scientific aspect.

This would be the science of MIND or THOUGHT in relationship to our experience here in a holograhpic and electric Universe.

Would it be surprising to know that there are some living on Earth who have "mastered" these scientific secrets in such a way as to perform "tasks" which most common people would label as a "miracle"..., or in my poetic venacular "magic"?

It would not surprise me, I'm a fan of Copperfield. And as good at he is in the arts of illusion and magical performances, there may be much much more to be known about that art.

And yet what are we talking about?

Ancient and Esoteric Knowledge that has been around for ages and ages! It is not "mundane" science..., but instead Esoteric Science..., the science of Sound, Thought, Will, and Intent!

There is no separation in my view. My thinking does not require me to label "magic" with a fairy tale kind of meaning..., since that is not the way I am using that word.

Magic, Miracle, Magnetism..., they are all inter-related..., if one knows the true meaning of these words.

Even if the meanings are understood to be of the fairy tale sort, except for that last one. I never heard of a fairy using a wand to transform a pumpkin into a carriage as a magnetic manipulation, only a magical one. In fact, magnetics likely never appears in fairy tales at all.

But I digress, I only mean to imply that the appearance of a plot in light of a fairy tale, to me, is just as illusory as the words themselves. You will get from it what you put into it; for all I know fairy tales might be encodings describing thought algorithms that do more interesting and real things. Perhaps there is more than meets the

Once again..., the word magic..., is an abbreviated form of the word MAG-net-IC

This is how the true meaning of how seemingly "miraculous" things got done..., and was then hidden from the mind of the unsuspecting public!

Take the Scientific word MAGNETIC..., and then shorten it to "magic".....

And suddenly..., what should be science..., is filled with superstition and awe...

More if there is interest...

I am interested.

A question perhaps worth pondering since you mention "poetic and dramatic flare": In this realm of magic, does the "tone" of "poetic and dramatic" make the understanding where otherwise the same message would be "meaningless"?

Dreamtimer
20th July 2015, 15:06
lcam88, "I've come to an understanding that irrational is not inferior to rational, just different. I've had to take many many steps to get to this point where I value irrationality. Intuition." Awesome. Thank you. I can relate.

ZShawn
27th July 2015, 16:40
magic, mag-net-ic a net very much resembles a field which we can see when we take a nano ferro fluid lens and place a magnet under it
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/27/Ferrofluid_lens_picture_of_a_magnetic_anti-vortex..jpg
wyrds/wirrrds are magnetic/magic as they are comprised of intermeshed fields of consciousness which go out and influence the construct we inhabit
more power is realized when there is resonance
the power in numbers is exponential

lcam88
28th July 2015, 12:53
Every particle of matter in this universe has its own magnetic pole through which it is connected with the magnetic pole of each other particle of matter in the universe and through which each particle is affected by the ever changing condition of every other particle in the universe.

I thought of this thread and mag[net]ic ideas shared here when I read this.

I no longer have any certainty about what the nature of magnetism is. All of my prior notions have come to be challenged either because they are superficial, or incomplete. That includes the nature of electrism.

Frank Znidarsic did some studies and identified a magnetic component of gravity as well as the strong and weak nuclear forces that modern theory claims is responsible for holding the atoms together. That makes a total of at least 4 different fields that are magnetic in nature. Frank noted that the nature of these fields have similarities and also differences when created by flows of "particles" that embody these other forces. The quote above, IMO cannot be understood without this context.

Wanderer
31st July 2015, 23:07
me new here btw, Hi all :)

it makes me think inevitably about that so known statement
"in the beginning was the word..."

i think language overall also includes a deep "programming" and even it may be used for uplifting and/or dark purposes.
that must cover per se the amazing Magi sector.

Some scholars even say the deal from our very origen is graphic, visual and musical not so based in written word.

when "writting" and programming people as priority to assign specific words (labels) our realm was set to be controled,
maybe is the reason the ancestors in each culture gave their teachings just "spoken", oral.
This next excerpt of this book its rambling about.

The alphabet versus the Goddess

"Leonard Shlain, author of the bestselling Art & Physics, proposes that the process of learning alphabetic literacy rewired the human brain, with profound consequences for culture. Making remarkable connections across a wide range of subjects including brain function, anthropology, history, and religion, Shlain argues that literacy reinforced the brain's linear, abstract, predominantly masculine left hemisphere at the expense of the holistic, iconic feminine right one. This shift upset the balance between men and women initiating the disappearance of goddesses, the abhorrence of images, and, in literacy's early stages, the decline of women's political status. Patriarchy "

http://www.alphabetvsgoddess.com/

I guess in our realm the languages have the facility to travel both sides of the rule, extremes and shades
i think about the wordsmith's too and how sometimes a harmless playing of words can encapsulate a spell that sometimes it's used for obscure purposes.

Everything illusorily has two sides here and i dont believe ALL magic is wrong,
the subconscious handles to connect with us sometimes in this way. "some syncs but also words".

Imo we must deal with this kind of events grounded, aware , open mind and full of joy but also discerning.
I am thinking the more languages people know or speaks its as if it becomes immune to harmful spells
its as if the conscience has a more wide range of interpretation and empathy and also...
its able to discard the deceptions.

This article is interesting about this:

"Two Languages, Two Minds: Flexible Cognitive Processing Driven by Language of Operation" is a step forward in discussing how the language that a person is using may change the way that person sees what's around— thought processes included. This is not such a radical idea. The authors noted the observation from Charlemagne, King of the Franks and crowned as Emperor of the Romans: to speak another language is to possess another soul.

http://medicalxpress.com/news/2015-03-languages-minds-bilinguals.html

anyway, enough of my rambling, sorry...
I like how you are presenting this theory of some "words" affecting our individual electromagnetic fields.
it makes sense, me following your thread to ponder more about.

for now: abracadabra, patas de cabra, i will be back later :chrs:

ZShawn
1st August 2015, 01:25
http://www.meru.org/Gestures/6-packlarge.gifhttp://www.meru.org/Gestures/sixgestures.html
reminds me of this guys material regarding the origins of language being connected to the shaping of an image and the gestures(the wick), and intent/ feelings being the flame
which completes the circuit
http://www.meru.org/Posters/lah2feb-72.jpg

ZShawn
1st August 2015, 01:39
which brings up other symbolic systems which impart meaning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJeMRtxhBQg

lcam88
15th September 2015, 18:07
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z42vDV2q6II

The part about rhyming words with the word "orange" reminded me of this thread. I think the context of enunciation is interesting.

The context of language as it relates to idea and emotion is presented in an interesting way.

There are many aspects of reality that have innate characteristics with measurements similar in magnitudes of our geometry. Microwaves having a wavelength of about a meter to maybe a foot, depending on what part of the spectrum you measure. The aspect size of the sun being about an inch at arms length. Our geometry is not "coincidental" insofar as the term implies randomness.

Certainly voice and enunciations are not exception as they must also relate to vibrations in our mist, electromagnetic or otherwise.

Voice of mind: the idea this point makes to me. Vocal enunciations perhaps being required by beginners.

Dreamtimer
15th September 2015, 21:26
lcam88, I really enjoyed this segment with Eminem. (My other favorite with him would be Al Yankovich's 'interview')

If you have a note or sound in your 'inner' ear you can then vocally enunciate it better. This happens with accents, relative pitch, perfect pitch. Perhaps 'voice of mind' comes first. Just a suggestion.

Dreamtimer
17th September 2015, 12:13
I went to Bradleyloves blog a couple of weeks ago and read a bunch of stuff. Very interesting. I tried to go back last night. It's private now.

Outlander
18th September 2015, 13:20
What about reversed speech magic

Obama - Yes We Can = Thank You Satan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewo20rq2Qbw

Dreamtimer
18th September 2015, 13:30
Backwards speech always sounds creepy to me. My husband has learned how to talk and sound like he's talking backwards. It's unintelligible.

To me it's a curious thing. He's not really saying thank you. But the devil does like things backwards and upside down. So when does the magic happen? When he says it, or when we play it backwards?

lcam88
21st September 2015, 17:20
Some real word weirding goodness:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezy31HM1IrU&t=33m54s

Queue to 33m54s to get the intro

The word mix, poetry and magic starts about 50 seconds later. I will need to listen/read this a few times to understand what more there is.

http://www.laurelairica.com/

EDIT

Excerpt from Site (http://www.laurelairica.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49&Itemid=54) above:

“It was said of Confucius (Analects, 13.3) that when asked what he would do first if he were given charge of the administration of a country, he replied: ‘It would certainly be to correct language.’ … He explained that if language is not correct, then what is said is not what is meant; if what is said is not what is meant, what ought to be done remains undone; if this remains undone, morals and arts deteriorate, music goes astray, and people stand about in helpless confusion. With this may be compared the words given to Socrates by Plato, ‘Phaedo,’ 115e: ‘You may be sure, dear Crito, that inaccurate language is not only in itself a mistake: it implants evil in men’s souls.’” W.K.C. Guthrie, Socrates

“Decline of language is the decline of the life of the people who use it.” Ian Robinson, British literary scholar

“When a society becomes corrupt, what first grows gangrenous is language. Social criticism, therefore, begins with grammar and the reestablishment of meanings….” Octavio Paz

This material on Laurel's site really resonates with me.