PDA

View Full Version : Scalar Wave technology, Becoming 4D, achieving 12 strand DNA

Chester
16th July 2015, 13:53
I found these three interviews eye opening -

HtAQdxowpYA

eKctLpxGbsE

R7VpXCoBpTs

Dreamtimer
16th July 2015, 14:04
Thanks Sam. I spied these yesterday but haven't gotten to them yet. I had read/heard some stuff about the black goo over the last few months. Someone somewhere posted a list of shows, movies, and books that had some sort of goo. There were so many. :belief:

We need huge vats of Goo Gone!

How does one combat the spraying, the petrochemicals in food and drugs, the goo... Seems a bit overwhelming.:hiding:

Chester
16th July 2015, 14:40
From my understanding, "black goo" is the primordial essence from which life springs forth. But then there are synthetic versions. The organic ones are natural and are conscious. The synthetic ones are not natural and are AI.

It is reported that a synthetic version was intentionally directed at Earth about 80,000 years ago (came in on a meteor shower).

lcam88
16th July 2015, 15:18
Great vids!

I like the "don't identify with the victim message".

Dreamtimer
16th July 2015, 15:47
Do you know by whom, Sam? (haven't heard yet). AI itself perhaps.

Chester
16th July 2015, 16:08
Do you know by whom, Sam? (haven't heard yet). AI itself perhaps.

The information I am aware of all comes out in the various interviews done by Miles Johnston... several of his Bases interviews. Of course, many of these folks speaking have their books out which detail more about the information.

I have no clue what may or may not be true.

Dreamtimer
16th July 2015, 16:55
One person's 'eye-opener' is another's 'Holy Moses Batman!' I need to take notes. I may have heard some of this before. I recall the term piezoelectric. I've listened to some bases stuff. Thanks for the vids.

Dreamtimer
16th July 2015, 17:23
Alien intelligence that's arachnoid. And evil. Can we say Babylon5? The shadow ships were spider-like and the 'pilots' were directly connected. They had no volition of their own and the ordeal was very painful. I believe it would eventually kill them.

The shadow beings were 'out of phase' or invisible. When they became visible they were black and had aspects of spider, crab and bat. They used mind control.

lcam88
16th July 2015, 18:31
The greatest message given: "Just stop the game."

Dreamtimer
16th July 2015, 19:07
"If you want defeat the AI all you need to do is come into self-responsibility..." There's a good quote.

Also, don't buy into 'scarcity'. Believe in abundance.

The demons have three chakras. We have seven. Interesting.

In the third video at about 41:40 he references a study of apes. They were introduced coins and how they worked. It took three days for them to figure it out.

After three weeks the males began to steal and betray and the females began to prostitute themselves. The scientists saw the group self-distructing after 6 weeks. They tried to take back the coins and the apes wouldn't let them go. They were addicted.

Anyone know about this study?:holysheep:

Jane56
16th July 2015, 19:51
Really fascinating information, I watched these this week and plans to do so again, it's so helpful and informative.

Steve
16th July 2015, 21:22
Miles Johnston and Bases, lol. They are worse than Camelot and Avalon. No, I take that back.

I see this trend where people seem to believe that sci fi movies and shows are soft disclosure. I personally believe that these loony tunes that appear on Bases, Camelot, Avalon, Webre, Vinny Eastwood, C2C, Salla ... so called INSIDERS and experiencers... They BORROW ideas from shows, most often unconsciously picking things out as their subconscious works to create their delusions.

Why do I believe that? Because that's human nature for thousands of years of story telling, and documented in the field of psychiatry that people have these types of delusions on account of brain malfunctioning. It's just that in alt media and ufology/conspiracy, they have an outlet where people take advantage of them, and they like the attention.

And none of their stories or pseudo science is ever proven.

Hello!

(Or maybe I'm infested with goo AI and programmed to type these things! :0 )

SmokeyJoe1952
16th July 2015, 21:35
Well hello newcomer to the forum and your comments re Miles Johnston and Bases, you are entitled of course to your opinion as are others, but what exactly do you base your opinion on? You obviously have little or no idea about insiders and whistleblowers and the data they provide at a cost to them and their families. I do however agree to a point on SOME of the interviews Miles has done and certain individuals I find ARE full of a steamy substance usually referred to as BS. I have made it known online whom I believe to be attention seekers and fantasy prone personalities. However I take it as an insult to be tarred with the same brush. From one individual whom began the whole Bases vids 21 years ago.

Dreamtimer
16th July 2015, 21:38
My inlaws bought a trawler once they found sailing to be too much for them. They liked to travel the intercoastal waterway.

Trawling. I bet it's fun. :ttr:

sarahdita85
16th July 2015, 21:42
Well hello newcomer to the forum and your comments re Miles Johnston and Bases, you are entitled of course to your opinion as are others, but what exactly do you base your opinion on? You obviously have little or no idea about insiders and whistleblowers and the data they provide at a cost to them and their families. I do however agree to a point on SOME of the interviews Miles has done and certain individuals I find ARE full of a steamy substance usually referred to as BS. I have made it known online whom I believe to be attention seekers and fantasy prone personalities. However I take it as an insult to be tarred with the same brush. From one individual whom began the whole Bases vids 21 years ago.

You would be right about the bs lol, i heard on the grape vine that miles and simon parkes shared info between each other about their clients so they would come off as psychic. Which made sense to me. A lot of so called 'guru's' seem to do that these days, anything to line their pockets unfortunately.

Steve
16th July 2015, 21:46

Take it however you want, Barry King. But I personally categorize you in my previous statements, and only respect you because I believe you are victim of mind control by your handler, Miles.

You've been on this forum for months trying to drum something up. The well is dry, sir.

You could do a better service to this community by coming clean. You might not be capable though.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's my opinion. I might start a thread about your material soon. It would be objective.

But please don't expect me to fawn over your Insiderness just because you're a member here.

Steve
16th July 2015, 21:53
You would be right about the bs lol, i heard on the grape vine that miles and simon parkes shared info between each other about their clients so they would come off as psychic. Which made sense to me. A lot of so called 'guru's' seem to do that these days, anything to line their pockets unfortunately.

What do you think some of the deep Avalon Back channel is for?

SmokeyJoe1952
16th July 2015, 21:58
You sound remarkably similar to a once mod at another forum, same name, guess it could be you. Very odd, under Miles mind control? Hilarious, you need do much better than that I'm afraid, As my data came out before Miles came on the scene. Kindly do not open any threads about my data, its already out there, has been for many years, I DO NOT SEEK ANY ATTENTION UNLIKE OTHERS so please kindly refrain from your very obvious agenda. Being a member here has sod all to do with my disclosures, I have posted on a few forums since 2005. Do a better service by coming clean? Wow thats a new one. Tell you what matey, I actually turned down a substantial amount many years ago to 'come clean' and state it was all false. As its all very real you and those skeptical like you will just have to TRY and disprove my claims, in 21 years NO ONE has managed that. Over to you

Steve
16th July 2015, 22:08
You sound remarkably similar to a once mod at another forum, same name, guess it could be you. Very odd, under Miles mind control? Hilarious, you need do much better than that I'm afraid, As my data came out before Miles came on the scene. Kindly do not open any threads about my data, its already out there, has been for many years, I DO NOT SEEK ANY ATTENTION UNLIKE OTHERS so please kindly refrain from your very obvious agenda. Being a member here has sod all to do with my disclosures, I have posted on a few forums since 2005. Do a better service by coming clean? Wow thats a new one. Tell you what matey, I actually turned down a substantial amount many years ago to 'come clean' and state it was all false. As its all very real you and those skeptical like you will just have to TRY and disprove my claims, in 21 years NO ONE has managed that. Over to you

I'll look into this old thread to get even more familiar with your testimony, before I start a thread about whistleblowers and insiders past and present that will include you, on this forum or some other.

Hang in there. I hope you can get something out here on your threads, if you think it's even relevant after all the confusing disinfo that's come out since your day.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5139

Dreamtimer
16th July 2015, 22:14
Joe, you are smokin'! : Sherlock:

SmokeyJoe1952
16th July 2015, 22:15
We all wait with baited breath! It will be most interesting to see your agenda unfold here and elsewhere. I believe you are the individual I have encountered, and your siding with a particular vindictive snidey underhand bitch on a blog. If wrong apologies but you do appear to be that person. DO YOUR BEST, OR WORST, whichever is the case. Relevent? Thats up to the community to decide. Cheers

SmokeyJoe1952
16th July 2015, 22:23
Well I'm off for the night, please feel free to twist that knife in the back that was placed there by numerous people over the past few years, I'm used to it, nite nite

Chester
16th July 2015, 23:36
Miles Johnston and Bases, lol. They are worse than Camelot and Avalon. No, I take that back.

I see this trend where people seem to believe that sci fi movies and shows are soft disclosure. I personally believe that these loony tunes that appear on Bases, Camelot, Avalon, Webre, Vinny Eastwood, C2C, Salla ... so called INSIDERS and experiencers... They BORROW ideas from shows, most often unconsciously picking things out as their subconscious works to create their delusions.

Hi, I think a lot of this happens too.

Why do I believe that? Because that's human nature for thousands of years of story telling, and documented in the field of psychiatry that people have these types of delusions on account of brain malfunctioning. It's just that in alt media and ufology/conspiracy, they have an outlet where people take advantage of them, and they like the attention.

And none of their stories or pseudo science is ever proven.

Hello!

(Or maybe I'm infested with goo AI and programmed to type these things! :0 )

I don't necessarily trust the "field of psychiatry" due to (what is obvious to me) is the lack of consideration of anything beyond mind and emotions (ie. spirit / soul) as well as I look at "who benefits" from the paradigms spit forth by "psychiatry."

Scalar Wave technology, Becoming 4D, achieving 12 strand DNA was the title of my thread here. There's plenty of well presented, well back up information and hypothesis regarding these matters that have nothing to do with "black goo" if "black goo" is not your cup of goo... er, I mean tea.

Why your post focuses on Miles is odd as Miles wasn't the one being interviewed... It was Harald Kautz Vella. It was his information I found fascinating as this relates to physics and bio-genetics. Have you listened to the videos? If not, then why derail this thread? If you have and you have discovered areas of disagreement based on your own understandings of physics, then please point those out and explain why Harald Kautz Vella may be wrong and in what areas he is wrong. Then we can have productive conversations. Thanks in advance.

Steve
16th July 2015, 23:50
Hi Sam. Sorry for derailing. I was very rude in some of my posts today, but I stand by what I say. I'm out.

Aragorn
17th July 2015, 00:23

I'll look into this old thread to get even more familiar with your testimony, before I start a thread about whistleblowers and insiders past and present that will include you, on this forum or some other.

Hang in there. I hope you can get something out here on your threads, if you think it's even relevant after all the confusing disinfo that's come out since your day.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5139

Allow me to quote a few snippets to you from the Forum Rules (http://jandeane81.com/announcement.php?f=&a=1), Steve...

SECTION C - PERSONAL BEHAVIOR

Posts should not be directed at any specific individuals or witnesses unless a discussion has already been opened. If you have an issue with a particular member, then please click the Report link found at the lower left of their post.

Ad hominem attacks ─ i.e. personal attacks where a member is singled out on purpose for the sake of casting derogatory remarks and/or other insults ─ are not permitted, and posts in which such action takes place will be immediately deleted with no explanation given. Furthermore, the member who posted such an attack may become subject to an infraction or other administrative action.

Posts which are considered offensive and/or disrespectful will be moderated first, and their author(s) will normally receive a warning to adjust their offensive behavior long before the moderator team of The One Truth resorts to banning the offensive member(s), but the administration of The One Truth reserves the right to immediately ban any member depending on the circumstances if doing so is deemed necessary for the safety of the forums and the members.

[...]

SECTION D - INFRACTIONS AND SUSPENSIONS

In most cases, a member who breaks a rule will not be banned immediately, but will instead receive warnings and/or infractions. An accumulation of infractions may cause one's membership to become temporarily suspended, but under certain conditions, infractions aren't even required in order for the staff to decide on a temporary suspension of a particular person's membership.

In extreme cases, members may even find themselves banned, both immediately and permanently, such as in the event of the following transgressions:

[...]

2. TROLLING

A troll is someone who deliberately posts controversial, irrelevant, or otherwise disruptive messages with the intention of provoking other people into an emotional response. Members who engage in trolling may be immediately banned.

[...]

You may have been a moderator on the old Project Avalon forum once upon a time, but this here is The One Truth, in present day. Over here, we make the rules, and you are expected to abide by them. You agreed to respect both our rules and our forum community when you signed up here, and yet you are already trespassing on the above-listed two sections of the Forum Rules (http://jandeane81.com/announcement.php?f=&a=1) within days after your registration.

Granted, you may not actually be slinging overt insults at SmokeyJoe1952 just yet -- and I don't recall him having given you the permission to address him by his real name on the open forum either -- but between your last couple of posts on this thread and some of the other rude posts I've seen you make elsewhere on the forum and toward other forum members in the past couple of hours, you're coming close enough to warrant a shot across the bow from the staff.

You may consider this your first and final warning. We're not exactly tyrants over here -- far from it -- but we do insist that all members respect one another, regardless of one's convictions, belief systems and/or experiences.

:watch:

Steve
17th July 2015, 00:36
Thanks. I'll change my attitude.

I am not who Smokey Joe thought I was. Never been a moderator. Have a nice day, Wanderer.

SmokeyJoe1952
17th July 2015, 01:40
Thanks. I'll change my attitude.

I am not who Smokey Joe thought I was. Never been a moderator. Have a nice day, Wanderer.

Fair enough, thankyou

bsbray
17th July 2015, 03:25
I personally believe that these loony tunes that appear on Bases, Camelot, Avalon, Webre, Vinny Eastwood, C2C, Salla ... so called INSIDERS and experiencers... They BORROW ideas from shows, most often unconsciously picking things out as their subconscious works to create their delusions.

All of them?

It'd be interesting to hear how you determine whether someone is legitimate or just borrowing from stuff they've heard elsewhere. I have a lot of trouble myself trying to figure out the reliability of all of these kinds of sources.

Steve
17th July 2015, 03:37
Track record. They say things that can't be proven, or when proven to be frauds, they make up excuses, or worse, the community makes up excuses for them.

It may be a hard reality to face, it may take time, but it is possible ... That it's all been BS. ALL OF IT.

I want to begin a process of reviewing past and present whistleblowers, as a hobby, to see what if anything pans out. Maybe a waste of time, because from my current recollection, it doesn't look good.

The real Satanists are the ones who tell lies about Devils.

lookbeyond
17th July 2015, 05:17
Does anyone remember the movie "The Blob"-- it gave me the hebee-geebies as a kid, black goo?

lcam88
17th July 2015, 13:39
The first vid explains so much.

The part that interests me the most starts at 34:24 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtAQdxowpYA&t=34m24s)

For anyone that would like an explanation of basic scalar physics. Awesome awesome stuff!

Chester
17th July 2015, 14:38
It just occurred to me the possibility that beings who have good intentions and then go higher profile may not be corrupted by all the things so many feel are the cause... but instead these beings have been targeted by the "alien goo" and then taken over for fulfillment of the consciousness that resides within this goo.

Just a thought... makes me wonder how much of myself might be "infected."

lcam88
17th July 2015, 15:03
And I was thinking about a video bsbray shared, the interview with Joseph P Ferrell. In the video, 4 types of man was disclosed, the animal, the vegetable, the mineral and the androgynous man being the highest.

What does all of that refere to?

Considering what the actual important part of any (wo)man, is his/her consciousness/awareness:

If ordinary (wo)men are animal, (s)he is driven by his needs and desires. Redish light in heart.

The vegetable man would have green light (hence veg). Perhaps driven by passions and intuition.

I'm not sure how mineral and androgynous fits just yet. But going out on the limb:

The mineral man would be able to focus mind/heart (Mind in the sense Russell defines it) on his surroundings and the elements in his midst might respond to it? This type of man might be able to glimps into the beyond, the realm of scalar potential, or visit for short whiles.

Androgynous might be a step higher; the elements around are manifested in accordance to Mind? Perhaps this man can choose where his experiences occur whether it be in the scalar/spirit realm or in a lower one? Would such a being be more like pure energy and not require a body?

PS: that same concern about possibly being infected crossed my mind too, Sam. Infected in a sense that my life-photons where being diverted or no longer so finely tuned (imperfections in the DNA [stay away from sodium benzonate or any benzene based substance!]). I think its something that can be corrected though; fewer toxins, more purity, no more meat in diet, and a general effort to balance energies should be good. Suggestions welcome!

Obviously we need to accumulate "scalar potential" if we want to go vegetable...

lcam88
17th July 2015, 15:19
Oh and lastly about a black goo found in the Giza pyramid:

http://www.gizapyramid.com/door2.jpg

And some related text on this page (http://www.gizapyramid.com/hidden.htm).

They are not copper handles because in a later image it changes:

http://www.guardians.net/articles/images/north_shaft_robot_probe.jpg

Related text. (http://www.guardians.net/hawass/articles/secret_doors_inside_the_great_pyramid.htm)

Is this likely to be "alien" goo or earth goo?

If I had to guess, I would say the "door" is actually a blockage that "tunes" some aspect of they pyramid in a specific way. Opening it up changed the "tuning", for better or worse we can't say for sure. The change of the pyramids energetic state caused may be noticed in space as well.

Chester
17th July 2015, 19:45
Like Miles or not... he has one guest at this upcoming conference who is a former research/development scientist for projects that were CIA (and DARPA behind the scenes) which were developing "mind management technologies" aka "directed energy technology."

I only noticed his name in the list of guests Miles rattled off - Robert Duncan

Project Soul Catcher (http://www.amazon.com/Project-Catcher-Secrets-Cybernetic-Revealed/dp/1452804087/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1437162334&sr=8-5&keywords=robert+duncan)

kD6zH_V5Pts

This information is very much related to the information given by Harald Kautz Vella

Note: Miles also mentions "Barry King" again alluding to another confirmation/validation of some things stated by Mr. King related to Peasemore.