PDA

View Full Version : Using discernment: interesting parallels between David Wilcock, Bill Wood & Corey Goode

mojo
10th July 2015, 03:48
Feeling like there are some things we can learn about the connections with the three characters that have garnered so much attention. Remember Bill Wood and Davids close relationship with him...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k7J0RWLFGo

The psych breakdown in the first few minutes below is somewhat telling and sad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NRza-w-P0c

Rebel&Rocket
10th July 2015, 14:55
Wow, Mojo...That's sort of heartbreaking. I definitely don't begrudge the man for letting his vulnerability hang out, but it certainly does show a flare for the dramatic. The history with whistleblowers is very telling. As a researcher, I would think that an ability to maintain some objectivity would be very important. Easy for me to say from the sidelines, I realize, but there is a certain lack of objectivity from this one. I've noticed a lot lately that he's tying himself into Corey's claimed experiences. There's suddenly a lot of "we" going on.

AscensionQuest
10th July 2015, 16:03
I see Corey and Lt. Colonel Gonzales doing the hard work right now.

Rebel&Rocket
10th July 2015, 16:35
I see Corey and Lt. Colonel Gonzales doing the hard work right now.

Yes, we all see how well you read and regurgitate information.

AscensionQuest
10th July 2015, 16:52
Yes, we all see how well you read and regurgitate information.

People need to know where we are.

They had a great visit to that Colony on Mars! LOL

PsyOP!!!

bsbray
10th July 2015, 17:07
Is David chopping onions while doing that second interview?

Rebel&Rocket
10th July 2015, 17:10
Is David chopping onions while doing that second interview?

LOL - I think he's more concerned about being the onion.

mojo
10th July 2015, 19:18
I definitely don't begrudge the man for letting his vulnerability hang out

Totally true friend...so many other subtle things to include in this heart tugger...I guess I see a smart individual knowing how to play a radio audience but more importantly the attachments formed to the other former whistlblowers is revealing. And you mentioned some aspects about it...Remember how Bill Wood played so many and Kerry provided the platform for him. Where is he now and what happened to his predictions? What did Wilcock end up revealing all this time later? Silence...*crickets chirpin*

Rebel&Rocket
10th July 2015, 21:39
Totally true friend...so many other subtle things to include in this heart tugger...I guess I see a smart individual knowing how to play a radio audience but more importantly the attachments formed to the other former whistlblowers is revealing. And you mentioned some aspects about it...Remember how Bill Wood played so many and Kerry provided the platform for him. Where is he now and what happened to his predictions? What did Wilcock end up revealing all this time later? Silence...*crickets chirpin*

I'm with you....I was just trying not to get into trouble.

Aragorn
10th July 2015, 23:16
Remember how Bill Wood played so many and Kerry provided the platform for him. Where is he now and what happened to his predictions?

Don't pin me down on this as my information is second-hand, but back when I was still a member of Avalon, I was informed by another Avalon member that Bill "Wood" Brockbrader is currently serving time in prison, allegedly over those charges of statutory rape that he expounded upon in his interview with Kerry Cassidy.

For what it's worth, I didn't buy into his story. His body language told me he was lying. Whether he was making it all up or whether it's what he had been ordered to tell Kerry, I don't know.

RikkiTikkiTavi
11th July 2015, 02:35
What did Wilcock end up revealing all this time later? Silence...*crickets chirpin*

Thanks for posting this, mojo. I was not aware of this. Is this related to the "Grand Scheme" of Mr. Sino/Seno that I have heard about? And Fulford's "Dragon Family" and the great amount of wealth that is supposed to be released with the help of Neil Keenan?

And am I to understand the gist of this post is to relay that all of these occurrences are (as far as the messengers collaborating together) being used to support a network of "truth seekers" business?

Rocket's Mom
11th July 2015, 02:38
A: Don't pin me down on this as my information is second-hand, but back when I was still a member of Avalon, I was informed by another Avalon member that Bill "Wood" Brockbrader is currently serving time in prison, allegedly over those charges of statutory rape that he expounded upon in his interview with Kerry Cassidy."

Yes he was imprisoned. . .this was the last shot heard around the world for this poor lad. . .he said too much of "his" truth and it cost him. . .that is the crux of the matter of all these "truths" that are being revealed now. . .remember. . ."the truth shall set you free?" Not always. . . depends on who you work for.

mojo
11th July 2015, 05:40
And am I to understand the gist of this post is to relay that all of these occurrences are (as far as the messengers collaborating together) being used to support a network of "truth seekers" business?

Hmmm, good question, I haven't really thought about motive so much. What are your thoughts? Can business be a good or bad thing? Sensationalism, fame, attention seeking I really dont know? Money in the 3D world is necessary but can be clouded by so many factors. I dont think getting money for value is a bad thing, but creating hype/prefabrications for value is not good. Look today how many youtube channels are after the monetary value from the upload. I can remember when truth was free and a value all its own? So many fall prey to the almighty dollar but can we blame them? So few are holdouts from monetary benefits, Im old school but wish had the resources to provide better evidence. Its a strange cycle wants and needs and beyond my pay scale to know whats right or wrong here. The playng field is not level either.

Lord Sidious
11th July 2015, 09:31

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NRza-w-P0c

The idiot ''anonymous'' with the fake Irish accent is actually Jack Burns, Kerry's ASIO handler.
Yeah, you won't believe how far away I am....................all the way from Australia.
FFS.
Wilcock and Cassidy, two idiots that have WAY too much airtime.

Rebel&Rocket
11th July 2015, 13:50
Hmmm, good question, I haven't really thought about motive so much. What are your thoughts? Can business be a good or bad thing? Sensationalism, fame, attention seeking I really dont know? Money in the 3D world is necessary but can be clouded by so many factors. I dont think getting money for value is a bad thing, but creating hype/prefabrications for value is not good. Look today how many youtube channels are after the monetary value from the upload. I can remember when truth was free and a value all its own? So many fall prey to the almighty dollar but can we blame them? So few are holdouts from monetary benefits, Im old school but wish had the resources to provide better evidence. Its a strange cycle wants and needs and beyond my pay scale to know whats right or wrong here. The playng field is not level either.

Mojo, you're on to something here in a big way. Read this again - you could be talking about politics. You can have the highest of ideals, but once that line into "professional" is crossed, it's like selling your soul into a game that can't be won. Everything becomes distorted. Next thing you know, the publishers and TV people come in (like lobbyists) with promises to line your pockets....and then come the conditions that you're already in too deep to say 'no' to. Then it's too late. Once you allow yourself to be compromised, you're just feeding into the big, convoluted machine that makes all of it easy to discredit.

You, my friend, are doing the good work. You're not sensationalizing for the sake of attention, which is admirable.

RikkiTikkiTavi
11th July 2015, 16:02

My thoughts are that psychology plays a major role in the revealing of the truth as it is personal and varies from person to person (a religion?). Also it should be noted that for a fair share of people truth has a variable value. The business of truth can be, and is, profitable materially and spiritually in some form or another. Corruption of the message is highly probable. Much like the whispered message being repeated from one student to the next only to be realized that the last student whispered to either did not hear the original message, word for word, or they had a different understanding of what the words of the message contained. Therefore, was the truth corrupted? Is this the reason why there was a long and convoluted process for initiates to reach the master level of the mystery schools? Were they actually institutions of learning that taught psychology? And over the course of time became corrupted by the influence of man's ego? The ego which thrives on stimulation, materialism and influence over others?

I feel that it is human nature (the nature of our psych) that we apply a high value (intrinsically) on our personal truth, which is determined by our knowledge and understanding, and we naturally purport to others that our truth is more valuable than another person's. And when the monetary value of the truth is increased, there lies the principal of corruption. So, business can be good or bad, balance is the question to the answer. I prefer a harmonic balance which doesn't vary from one drastic end of the spectrum to the other.

Mojo, you're on to something here in a big way. Read this again - you could be talking about politics. You can have the highest of ideals, but once that line into "professional" is crossed, it's like selling your soul into a game that can't be won. Everything becomes distorted. Next thing you know, the publishers and TV people come in (like lobbyists) with promises to line your pockets....and then come the conditions that you're already in too deep to say 'no' to. Then it's too late. Once you allow yourself to be compromised, you're just feeding into the big, convoluted machine that makes all of it easy to discredit.

You, my friend, are doing the good work. You're not sensationalizing for the sake of attention, which is admirable.

Yes, Rebel&Rocket, I think this is very much politics. Which I think, is part of the ascribed value of one's truth. Unfortunately it seems to be of more value to a few to keep the unwitting chasing their tails and fighting amongst themselves while the very few reap the rewards of imbalance.

Daozen
12th July 2015, 00:10
The idiot ''anonymous'' with the fake Irish accent is actually Jack Burns, Kerry's ASIO handler.
Yeah, you won't believe how far away I am....................all the way from Australia.
FFS.
Wilcock and Cassidy, two idiots that have WAY too much airtime.

Good find!!!! Maybe we could get a video with his real voice, so people could compare.

Aragorn
12th July 2015, 01:32

Not just Kerry's handler, Emperor Palpatine. ;) He's actually the handler of at least two other so-called researchers (that I know of) in the "alternative media" -- David Wilcock being one of them.

And just as a FYI for all readers of this thread, the guy also happens to be very, very dangerous. I know that from people who've met him, and at least two people have confirmed to me that he has some sort of (potentially artificially) "augmented abilities". A third person has made a similar claim -- and much earlier already -- but said person is one of the so-called researchers who are being "handled" by him.

Daozen
12th July 2015, 01:52
When the handlers and the high level types step forward, it's because they're getting desperate. See Adnan Sakli...

Daozen
12th July 2015, 02:05
All those augmented abilities, and he still can't do a proper Irish accent. Neither could Keenan.

For all Cabal members reading this thread; They know that a new round of negotiations is opening up, and they have the option to step down as gracefully as possible. All they have to do is attempt to make contact with the civilizations sponsoring our project, and negotiate a stand down. The offer is on the table. It would be better for everyone if as many of them as possible took the offer while the window is open.

Thanks for reading...

Lord Sidious
12th July 2015, 02:13
And just as a FYI for all readers of this thread, the guy also happens to be very, very dangerous.

He can <censored for the sake of the young Padawan>
I don't give a fark about him one bit.........................

bsbray
12th July 2015, 16:10
Not just Kerry's handler, Emperor Palpatine. ;) He's actually the handler of at least two other so-called researchers (that I know of) in the "alternative media" -- David Wilcock being one of them.

You got me interested Aragorn. Are there any sites where I can read up on this?

I did some searches but there are apparently several people named Jack Burns.

Aragorn
12th July 2015, 16:40
You got me interested Aragorn. Are there any sites where I can read up on this?

I did some searches but there are apparently several people named Jack Burns.

No, but I got his name from two distinct and unrelated people. One of them is still a member here, the other one isn't.

He is the so-called whistle-blower commonly referred to at the old Project Camelot site as "Jake Simpson".

Chester
12th July 2015, 17:38
Don't pin me down on this as my information is second-hand, but back when I was still a member of Avalon, I was informed by another Avalon member that Bill "Wood" Brockbrader is currently serving time in prison, allegedly over those charges of statutory rape that he expounded upon in his interview with Kerry Cassidy.

For what it's worth, I didn't buy into his story. His body language told me he was lying. Whether he was making it all up or whether it's what he had been ordered to tell Kerry, I don't know.

He's back out now.

He was in prison (this time) for failing to continue with his registration as a sex offender based on a conviction back in 1998 (purportedly with a 12 - year old) where he served a few years.

_7HqoPQenEM

Chester
12th July 2015, 17:46
No, but I got his name from two distinct and unrelated people. One of them is still a member here, the other one isn't.

He is the so-called whistle-blower commonly referred to at the old Project Camelot site as "Jake Simpson".

aaaaaahhhhhhhhh - this connects a few more dots. Thanks

Shadowself
12th July 2015, 19:08
aaaaaahhhhhhhhh - this connects a few more dots. Thanks

On The infiltrator is John (Jack) Burns:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20496

Jake Simsons:

http://www.projectcamelot.org/jake_simpson.html

JAKE SIMPSON'S REVELATION TO DR PAUL LAVIOLETTE THE GALACTIC SUPERWAVE WILL HIT BY 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln_6TncuUN0

David Wilcock and 2017.....A pattern folks?

Divine Feminine
12th July 2015, 19:49
On The infiltrator is John (Jack) Burns:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20496

Jake Simsons:

http://www.projectcamelot.org/jake_simpson.html

JAKE SIMPSON'S REVELATION TO DR PAUL LAVIOLETTE THE GALACTIC SUPERWAVE WILL HIT BY 2017

David Wilcock and 2017.....A pattern folks?

Yes, this 2017 keeps popping up. Remember the movie Oblivion? ...."Are you still an effective team?"....lol....anyways, didn't the destroyed baseball stadium show the date 2017? Also, saw the new Arnold movie called Terminator Genisys which revolved around the future date 2017.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminator_Genisys

As mentioned in the Great Experiment thread, while researching I came across several movie series that seemed to end amazingly in 2017, though this can change. I thought for sure the Divergent Series and the Hunger Games were two of them and possibly The Maze Runner, honestly too lazy to go back and check. This galactic wave of energy has been discussed for quite some time, but who knows. There has been whispers about it from people 'on the hill', if you get what I mean.

Aragorn
12th July 2015, 20:13
Yes, this 2017 keeps popping up.

It already started popping up long before the 2012 phenomenon.

Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy and David Wilcock were all talking about 2017 as being the start of the announced/expected paradigm shift, rather than 2012.

A certain whistle-blowing story that Bill Ryan published -- apparently from two brothers, both of them journalists for (I believe) The New York Times, who were in contact with a high-ranking US naval officer -- contained information about raptor-like reptilians, insectoids and a silicon-based life form known as "the Controllers". According to that story, the Controllers wanted to force ET disclosure by 2017.

Remember the movie Oblivion? ...."Are you still an effective team?"....lol....

I've got that movie on my hard disk. ;) She should have said "Yes". :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mGr4Uc7ebA

Divine Feminine
12th July 2015, 20:19
It already started popping up long before the 2012 phenomenon.

Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy and David Wilcock were all talking about 2017 as being the start of the announced/expected paradigm shift, rather than 2012.

A certain whistle-blowing story that Bill Ryan published -- apparently from two brothers, both of them journalists for (I believe) The New York Times, who were in contact with a high-ranking US naval officer -- contained information about raptor-like reptilians, insectoids and a silicon-based life form known as "the Controllers". According to that story, the Controllers wanted to force ET disclosure by 2017.

I've got that movie on my hard disk. ;) She should have said "Yes". :p

LOL, oh and hey...just noticed...she has red hair.

Aragorn
12th July 2015, 20:28
LOL, oh and hey...just noticed...she has red hair.

Yeah, and brown and blonde too. :p (Here's the Wonkypedia article (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Riseborough) on Andrea Riseborough. ;))

It's amazing how quickly the hair on the head of a female can change color... :p

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6e/AndreaRiseboroughSept11TIFF.jpg

(The woman on the right -- or Andrea's left -- is of course the infamous Madonna Louise Ciccone.)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/43/Madonna_%40_69th_Annual_Golden_Globes_Awards_01_cr opped.jpg

Lord Sidious
12th July 2015, 20:41
Aragorn is a wowser........................

Divine Feminine
12th July 2015, 20:43
Ya, but if you've been reading any of my posts there seems to be a pattern where the leading ladies in many of these current movies have red hair. I'm not talking about what color their hair is during their personal lives, I'm talking about red hair in specific movies. Even the lead female in the new Terminator movie had red highlights. FWIW, the two pictures you showed, in both of them she has red highlights.

Aragorn
12th July 2015, 20:52
Aragorn is a wowser........................

Because I mod-edited your post? :D <lol>

Come on, Your Nuggetness, you know the rules of the house. ;) And the rules are flexible, but but not infinitely flexible. ;) So I'm only doing my job. ;) :ninja: :tea:

modwiz
12th July 2015, 21:06
Yeah, and brown and blonde too. :p (Here's the Wonkypedia article (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Riseborough) on Andrea Riseborough. ;))

It's amazing how quickly the hair on the head of a female can change color... :p

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6e/AndreaRiseboroughSept11TIFF.jpg

(The woman on the right -- or Andrea's left -- is of course the infamous Madonna Louise Ciccone.)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/43/Madonna_%40_69th_Annual_Golden_Globes_Awards_01_cr opped.jpg

Yes, women and their hair coloring. Despite the majority of the women in this photo 'being' blondes, I can safely say only a scant minority are true blondes.

To thine own self be true. Nothing like being comfortable in ones own skin, eh? Divine Feminine at work? I mean the archetype and not the ToT member.

modwiz
12th July 2015, 21:17
Why is Bill Wood in the conversation again? Are we so desperate to talk about people we will go to the dumpster and way back machine to resurrect them? How about we find some ideas to banter about rather than personalities? As Jesus said, "Dogs return to their vomit".

Divine Feminine
12th July 2015, 21:18
I think those pics need to be a bit larger don't you? MOdwiz......:watch: lol

Dreamtimer
12th July 2015, 21:20
My hair color changes with the sun and with age.

Divine Feminine, I've definitely been noticing the red hair trend.

I had to look up wowser. :yoda:

modwiz
12th July 2015, 21:21
I think those pics need to be a bit larger don't you? MOdwiz......:watch: lol

It is how they came with Aragorn post. Take it up with him.

Divine Feminine
12th July 2015, 21:25
Is there an echo in hear?(talking about the double post) kidding....I'm teasing you Modwiz....I know Aragorn posted them and yes I know sometimes your satellite connection causes double posts.

Dreamtimer
12th July 2015, 21:28
Why is Bill Wood in the conversation again? As Jesus said, "Dogs return to their vomit".

Modwiz, you just answered your question in a very coyote way. ;)

My understanding is that mojo is showing a pattern of behavior w/DW and also a more general pattern.

My observation is that some interesting connections are being made. For me, who doesn't know who these people are, the perspectives offered here are helpful.

Aragorn
12th July 2015, 21:32
I think those pics need to be a bit larger don't you?

Hey, don't look at me -- I didn't take those pictures. They are simply links to Wikimedia. ;)

Aragorn
12th July 2015, 21:35
It is how they came with Aragorn post. Take it up with him.

When you reply to a post with quotes, then you do have the ability to perform some editing on the quoted section, you know. ;) We even encourage snipping out that which is no longer relevant to your reply -- and that commonly includes images and videos -- as described in the Forum Rules (http://jandeane81.com/announcement.php?f=&a=1). ;)

mojo
12th July 2015, 21:39
Good point on why bringing up Wood, mentioned him because thought we can learn something about today. Was even thinking of adding Wilcock's other whistle blower Daniel during the early Project Serpo days. Was attempting to point out how past history might reveal something about how he forms relationships and to note a pattern of behavior.

Divine Feminine
12th July 2015, 21:43
Here's a tidbit on Brockbrader....I actually know the guy who originally was going to legally help him. I would consider this person to be a reader of the law and an applier of the law(pro se) and I worked with him for a couple of years. At the time he was contacted by another to help Bill, when I caught wind of this, I told him to get out because I thought it was a set-up. The magistrates did not like him interfering or applying his knowledge in their courts and would have loved to see this person I'm referring to hang himself. Something about the whole thing didn't smell right.

modwiz
12th July 2015, 22:18
Is there an echo in hear?(talking about the double post) kidding....I'm teasing you Modwiz....I know Aragorn posted them and yes I know sometimes your satellite connection causes double posts.

This is the only forum where my connection produces double posts. If I remember to "go advanced" it eliminates the problem. I forget that sometimes. I remembered this time.

modwiz
12th July 2015, 22:20
When you reply to a post with quotes, then you do have the ability to perform some editing on the quoted section, you know. ;) We even encourage snipping out that which is no longer relevant to your reply -- and that commonly includes images and videos -- as described in the Forum Rules (http://jandeane81.com/announcement.php?f=&a=1). ;)

I usually remove 'clutter' from my replies. In this case, it was relevant to the point being made. A rare occasion.

modwiz
12th July 2015, 22:27
Why is Bill Wood in the conversation again? As Jesus said, "Dogs return to their vomit".

Modwiz, you just answered your question in a very coyote way. ;)

My understanding is that mojo is showing a pattern of behavior w/DW and also a more general pattern.

My observation is that some interesting connections are being made. For me, who doesn't know who these people are, the perspectives offered here are helpful.

Really? I will consider the source of the observation.

Clearly, if this conversation helps people then it is not for me to criticize further. I will remove myself from the conversation as being irrelevant and let people become enlightened in their own manner.

Aragorn
12th July 2015, 22:31
This is the only forum where my connection produces double posts. If I remember to "go advanced" it eliminates the problem. I forget that sometimes. I remembered this time.

I think you're just doing that to artificially raise your total post count, so you can beat Malc at being the most prolific poster of the forum. :ha:

On a serious note: it could be a problem with your desktop rodent, or if you are browsing the forum from a laptop/notebook, with the built-in touchpad. Either way, if it happens on a thread that no moderator is actively participating in -- remember, we can't be everywhere at the same time -- then you may always report the duplicate post and then we can delete it. ;)

:back to topic:

Dreamtimer
12th July 2015, 22:49
Will you really, Modwiz?

Did you have anything to add about Jack Burns/Jake Simpson? Shadowself did. Sam seemed to think it connected some dots.

Exactly what source are you going to consider?

modwiz
12th July 2015, 22:54
Will you really, Modwiz?

Did you have anything to add about Jack Burns/Jake Simpson? Shadowself did. Sam seemed to think it connected some dots.

Exactly what source are you going to consider?

My source is, Source. I am not confused and do not need to pick through things. I am better out of the conversation. Carry on.

This is all alternative soap opera for me.

modwiz
12th July 2015, 22:56
I think you're just doing that to artificially raise your total post count, so you can beat Malc at being the most prolific poster of the forum. :ha:

On a serious note: it could be a problem with your desktop rodent, or if you are browsing the forum from a laptop/notebook, with the built-in touchpad. Either way, if it happens on a thread that no moderator is actively participating in -- remember, we can't be everywhere at the same time -- then you may always report the duplicate post and then we can delete it. ;)

:back to topic:

Although using a laptop, I use a full keyboard and regular mouse hooked up via USB.

Tanta
13th July 2015, 06:26

This breakdown i translate into "frack the info is not selling as much as we wanted it to or the way we wanted it to, time to cry in front of the camera"

A similar example: when Hillary Clinton was advised to cry on camera during her last presidential "race" in order to gain more voters

This "poor me" thing is happening right now with the self exiled former member. "They went after my kids" "I was in a lot of pain during the TV shootings" "Threats have been issued against me and my family" the situation is dire and horrible, ALSO subscribe to this TV thing and buy a T-shirt. kthxbye

Since children were mentioned i have to allow an actual possibility of this, if it was real my thoughts on this are: if you do it wrong, you open yourself up for wrong to be done to you.

Aianawa
13th July 2015, 06:46
Lol, paradime changes come about through new information, feelings, insight, cosmic templates, self work and especialllly chakra work, on the collective humanity side of things I feel this/these are already happening at a hugely fast pace and this will continue, imo it will also get more Bizzzare. The energy thrown at Corey/DW so far will not be met by silence from them and when it is said that many people are consciousely meeting these blue ones, I totally feel the joy of that and believe also.

donk
13th July 2015, 14:04
Good point on why bringing up Wood, mentioned him because thought we can learn something about today. Was even thinking of adding Wilcock's other whistle blower Daniel during the early Project Serpo days. Was attempting to point out how past history might reveal something about how he forms relationships and to note a pattern of behavior.

Don't let the resident "move on-ers" deflect your line of thought my friend, I appreciate you bringing up what you see as patterns, it is my opinion that thoroughly examining them (and our reactions to them, "know thyself", right?) is a better tactic, a nice breathe of fresh air around here...if we are allowed to keep it up we may actually come closer to breaking the cycle that the old forum favorite...sweep under the rug, ignore, and tell everyone that is trying to look for resolution to "move forward", which I always thought was insane...as it seems to get the exact same results...

Gretchen
15th July 2015, 23:07
Feeling like there are some things we can learn about the connections with the three characters that have garnered so much attention. Remember Bill Wood and Davids close relationship with him...

.....The psych breakdown in the first few minutes below is somewhat telling and sad....

I'm curious about the date of the first interview (B. Ryan, B. Wood, D. Wilcock). Anybody know?

To follow up on the original post, I interested in knowing what we can learn about "the connections with the three characters who have garnered so much attention." Which 3 characters are you talking about here? I count 5: Bill Ryan, Bill Wood, D Wilcock, C. Goode, Kerry C.

I don't see any connections other than the obvious ones--Kerry the interviewer, B. Ryan (PAvalon), B Wood the Navy Seal, D wilcock (researcher), C. Goode, who's been talking to D. Wilcock a lot.

I didn't find D. Wilcock's crying to be disturbing in the second video. It's not a psych. breakdown, unless you think that a sane man is not allowed to cry. Seems like a mischaracterization to call his crying a psych. breakdown. He was scared, so he cried.
And I listened to the first 30 minutes of the video and I understood why he was so upset. He gave out a lot of intell and he was threatened.

Regarding Bill Wood --- It appears that people who come forward with this secret information get thrown into jail for all kinds of things. Look at Cap. Mark Richards, who Kerry has interviewed several times; look at Julian Assange, overseas, evidently avoiding jail, Snowden, over in Russia. Then there is Chelsea Manning, serving time.

People who come forward are charged with things like "too many parking tickets" and they get 20 years for it. Our justice system is so weird that I can't tell the good guys from the bad guys.

If it's true that Bill Wood is in jail, well, he probably came forward with too much info, is what it seems like to me.

So what is it we're learning from the relationships ? I don't see anything special. The information that is brought forth in these videos, however, is quite interesting, and I'll put it in my mental storehouse and sort through it on my own.

mojo
16th July 2015, 01:39
I'm not sure but I think the interview was in 2011. Are you a supporter of David Wilcock? There was reasoning presented earlier to understand whom the three are, there was discussion on how crying was tugging on the heartstrings of listeners. You didn't see any connections so far in the explanations and I wonder will saying more help to see any connections? I can understand your support of the people involved but your response seems to be an attempt at shooting holes in what has been presented...

Lord Sidious
16th July 2015, 03:05
I'm curious about the date of the first interview (B. Ryan, B. Wood, D. Wilcock). Anybody know?

To follow up on the original post, I interested in knowing what we can learn about "the connections with the three characters who have garnered so much attention." Which 3 characters are you talking about here? I count 5: Bill Ryan, Bill Wood, D Wilcock, C. Goode, Kerry C.

I don't see any connections other than the obvious ones--Kerry the interviewer, B. Ryan (PAvalon), B Wood the Navy Seal, D wilcock (researcher), C. Goode, who's been talking to D. Wilcock a lot.

I didn't find D. Wilcock's crying to be disturbing in the second video. It's not a psych. breakdown, unless you think that a sane man is not allowed to cry. Seems like a mischaracterization to call his crying a psych. breakdown. He was scared, so he cried.
And I listened to the first 30 minutes of the video and I understood why he was so upset. He gave out a lot of intell and he was threatened.

Regarding Bill Wood --- It appears that people who come forward with this secret information get thrown into jail for all kinds of things. Look at Cap. Mark Richards, who Kerry has interviewed several times; look at Julian Assange, overseas, evidently avoiding jail, Snowden, over in Russia. Then there is Chelsea Manning, serving time.

People who come forward are charged with things like "too many parking tickets" and they get 20 years for it. Our justice system is so weird that I can't tell the good guys from the bad guys.

If it's true that Bill Wood is in jail, well, he probably came forward with too much info, is what it seems like to me.

So what is it we're learning from the relationships ? I don't see anything special. The information that is brought forth in these videos, however, is quite interesting, and I'll put it in my mental storehouse and sort through it on my own.

Dunno if you're knew to this scene or not, but ''bill woods'' is a fake and was never a navy seal and the reason he is in jail is because he got done for statutory rape earlier.
Wilcock is an egomaniac looking for attention as is Kerry.
Bill Ryan is an intelligence asset of the uk whereas Kerry works for ASIO.
I know nothing of Corey.

Divine Feminine
16th July 2015, 03:20

Dunno if you're knew to this scene or not, but ''bill woods'' is a fake and was never a navy seal and the reason he is in jail is because he got done for statutory rape earlier.
Wilcock is an egomaniac looking for attention as is Kerry.
I know nothing of Corey.

I can verify the charges were real, I actually looked at the court documents.

Gretchen
16th July 2015, 04:55
I'm not sure but I think the interview was in 2011. Are you a supporter of David Wilcock? There was reasoning presented earlier to understand whom the three are, there was discussion on how crying was tugging on the heartstrings of listeners. You didn't see any connections so far in the explanations and I wonder will saying more help to see any connections? I can understand your support of the people involved but your response seems to be an attempt at shooting holes in what has been presented...

I didn't think D. Wilcock's crying was a manipulation. I think he was actually quite scared.
So, I disagreed with the characterization that he had a psych. breakdown, based on what I saw in the video.
My experience with looking at these videos was different than what some people here described.

Referring to 'Bill Wood,' (whom I've never heard of until today) I've read about people who put forth 'too much information' and are charged with all kinds of weird crimes and are tried and convicted and spend time in jail. I simply mentioned it because it's a possibility that this is what happened here. But of course, I don't know.

My point of view might be a little different than others here in this thread. I don't need to stay, so I'll excuse myself.

mojo
16th July 2015, 05:53
I'm sorry I came off as strong to you and have a right to be here as much as any of us and have a different opinion. I personally don't have an investment in the story as much others. It was my fault I took your questions as a challenge to the post.

lookbeyond
16th July 2015, 06:32
Kerry works for ASIO? are you serious LS?

Lord Sidious
16th July 2015, 07:37
Kerry works for ASIO? are you serious LS?

Did you not see what I wrote earlier in the thread about Jack Burns?

Steve
16th July 2015, 08:41
LS, according to you, Bill and Kerry work for intelligence agencies. What do you feel was/is the goal of their partnership and current activities?

I might assume DISINFORMATION is their goal, which would explain all the bull$hit artists they've presented over the years.

Lord Sidious
16th July 2015, 10:03
LS, according to you, Bill and Kerry work for intelligence agencies. What do you feel was/is the goal of their partnership and current activities?

I might assume DISINFORMATION is their goal, which would explain all the bull$hit artists they've presented over the years.

Not just according to me.
Bill himself told me of the ASIO link.
I think an operation like Camelot/Avalon is also useful for weeding out those who actually do know things from the herd and isolating them.

Aragorn
16th July 2015, 10:23
I think an operation like Camelot/Avalon is also useful for weeding out those who actually do know things from the herd and isolating them.

At present time, I am still awaiting the return of the proverbial jury, but I will say that I myself have at one point earlier this year -- before I was ever a member here at The One Truth -- also pondered whether Project Avalon and Project Camelot could actually specifically have been created as whistle-blower honey pots, so that The Powers That Be™ could keep the information dissemination under control.

So I'm actually glad that somebody else has come to a similar conclusion. :thup: At least, now I don't have to feel like a conspiracy theorist anymore. No, wait... :p

Lord Sidious
16th July 2015, 13:35
At present time, I am still awaiting the return of the proverbial jury, but I will say that I myself have at one point earlier this year -- before I was ever a member here at The One Truth -- also pondered whether Project Avalon and Project Camelot could actually specifically have been created as whistle-blower honey pots, so that The Powers That Be™ could keep the information dissemination under control.

So I'm actually glad that somebody else has come to a similar conclusion. :thup: At least, now I don't have to feel like a conspiracy theorist anymore. No, wait... :p

Maybe, but you're still a nugget....................

OneOfLaw
16th July 2015, 14:00
it is all distraction and delineation to prevent you from anticipating (and preparing for) the intergalactic wave which is going to evaporate all of these engineered fabrications briefley after the anticipated income in september. concentrate on that! you surely want to be prepared for what is awaiting you! depending on how much of your DNA strands are going to be suddenly activated there are opening dimensional portals within you which are going to create perceptual anomalies many are not going to be able to assimilate - at least in the beginning, hence concentrate on being able to help those whos minds are going to be fried literally.

All of the false flags, the as of now "prominent" off world disclosure narratives (all of them - these are psy ops, cleverly elaborated indeed because those who share the narratives have been duped without knowing it), financial collapse anticipations, and everything else which they bombard you with at the moment are absolutely IRRELEVANT, it is all going to cease to exist very quickly due to the impact and implications of this wave/event. everything which happens beforehand is just a test if you are already able to refuse to attach your energy to low vibrational oscillation since everything of the listed above IS low vibrating energy infected which is another purpose of it. align yourself with love and liberation energy hence do research and get in league with the world changing "event"/cosmic wave (they tried to co-opt it by selling it to you as planet X which might have detrimental effects on earth, what a hoax) that is about to transpire duriing the next months.

Dreamtimer
16th July 2015, 14:15
One of Law, thanks for that. I've been thinking about the effects of the wave. For me it may be something like realizing I can do things in waking life that usually occur in dreams. I may be confused about whether I'm dreaming or 'awake'. Hopefully my efforts to bring my waking mind and dreaming mind together will help.

Shadowself
16th July 2015, 14:21

I doubt very seriously that Bill is part of this ASIO as you are suggesting here. Otherwise why would he have written this and split off from Kerry and DW in the formation of Avalon 2? Does that even make sense?

http://i60.tinypic.com/s33jfk.jpg

As he published this here I think it suggests that possibly Kerry and DW are influence by this guy Burns...But is would seem Bill is not.

Does that make me..How you say....A nugget? If logic is a criteria for such than I guess I am.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd2B6SjMh_w

Tanta
16th July 2015, 14:54

Are you referring to info such as this, or such as it was given here:

http://i.imgur.com/ZnE7ddH.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/4Wx8dPP.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/yWfQdNZ.jpg

What we have here is him stating/accusing, yet do we have anything more than just that? Don't get me wrong here, Kerry and her "ego thing" are more than apparent an her "work" as of late...well....she sure likes to fly a lot...but you know...just to be fair and all...did Bill actually provide anything more than just his word?

Shortly after Bill changed the record to some extent. He commented him and Kerry had a "limited nuclear exchange" and that they are "fine now". It was my guess at the time that even a "sting operation" does not prevent "keeping up appearances".

So much for integrity, principles and honor...

donk
16th July 2015, 14:58
I doubt very seriously that Bill is part of this ASIO as you are suggesting here. Otherwise why would he have written this and split off from Kerry and DW in the formation of Avalon 2? Does that even make sense?

Why would he have written this?

First of all: where did he write that?

And secondly, I believe he would have planted....I mean...written that so it would be read...and possibly lead people to the conclusion that he would NEVER lead his flock astray, his intentions are ALWAYS in service to others...just one possibility? I won't discount it is legit...however, does it being legitimate negate the possibility of him having other plans of his own?

Thirdly...the name/letters of the "intelligence" agency are another distraction, IMO...it is important to match intentions with action, which is tough to do in an environment created entirely of electronic words.

Whether or not it is intelligence or any other anti-human faction, doesn't he deserve some of the responsibility for creating the "blue avian" monster? Isn't this a pattern that shouldn't be as hard to discern as it is seeming to be?

donk
16th July 2015, 15:21

I believe:

Lumping it into a “conspiracy theory” category, even in half-jest, is part of the problem.

Worrying about which alphabet agency any of these characters get lumped into is part of the problem.

We get stuck in these magical constructs, perhaps viewing the series “Alias” would be helpful, it was for me. Think: what is a spy/agent? What is an agency?

If you watch the show in the way I did, you will see that an individual used his will to get in a place where “agents” were his tool to achieve his aim. While it is a “CIA” back drop, and it shows a separate/elite faction within the “company/agency”, if you can get past that meaningless labels, it was a dude using tools, by deceiving them into thinking they were working toward some other purpose.

So the angle we should be looking at is: why is this information being brought in to my awareness? To answer that, you need to breakdown the HOW?

Bill could be some clown who stumbled on to Serpo which gave him enough fame/interesting-ness to have pairing up with Kerry being a reasonable event to have just happened, and together it makes to have whistleblowers lining up to be interviewed by them, drawing the attention of David Wilcock, completing a completely reasonable story of how they all came together….and needed to have a rift driven into them by their enemies…leading to PA and PC going down totally different paths, until we find ourselves HERE.

Is it really “conspiracy theory” to analyze the details in between, that make some of those events a little “conincidental”. Don’t we as a community not necessarily believe in coincidence?

So how is that so many just take the approach to Corey and DW and all these people as stuff that just “happened”?? How many of these guys have to be brought to our awareness before we start seeing patterns?

Shadowself
16th July 2015, 16:31
Whether or not it is intelligence or any other anti-human faction, doesn't he deserve some of the responsibility for creating the "blue avian" monster?

Not really in my estimation. I think that monster was a self created narcissist.
There! I said it...:whstl:

Collidescope
16th July 2015, 16:33
Very interesting conversation.
I seems that some people are being outed now much more frequently. Like enough people see through it starts showing up "out their" DW and Corey I do think they are outed, now very obvious. Just thinking that Corey is ex-military in a secret space program and allowed to speak, must be because he is allowed to. Fulford, same. If I start to get tired of hearing "the PTB is in trouble, arrests arrests arrests," it wears you out and that is what they want, waiting for the next installment.
Kerry, she tends to rub people the wrong way, some just can't listen to her, where has she been?.
Bill has made some mistakes remember he was the one the brought Corey onstage, he had the Satanist on and that was not good for the forum. He has had many other interviews guest that turned out to be well questionable, I always thought he just didn't have time to vet them properly.
As far as Bill, it makes sense he has probably been approached many many times. I think it comes to this, can they blackmail him. That always works, you work for us and we will not tell everyone about this past this or that. Your forum will not be targeted etc.
But proof is going to be needed by me to believe it.

donk
16th July 2015, 16:54
Not really in my estimation. I think that monster was a self created narcissist.
There! I said it...:whstl:

So what's that say about the forum(s), and the founder and other characters involved, that made him "famous/relevant"? Shouldn't it (and we, and especially BR) know better by now?

(either way, I currently disagree with your estimation btw...but that shouldn't take away the discussion)

Lord Sidious
16th July 2015, 17:00

http://i60.tinypic.com/s33jfk.jpg

As he published this here I think it suggests that possibly Kerry and DW are influence by this guy Burns...But is would seem Bill is not.

Does that make me..How you say....A nugget? If logic is a criteria for such than I guess I am.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd2B6SjMh_w

I never said Bill was part of ASIO, go back and read what I said properly.

Are you referring to info such as this, or such as it was given here:

http://i.imgur.com/ZnE7ddH.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/4Wx8dPP.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/yWfQdNZ.jpg

What we have here is him stating/accusing, yet do we have anything more than just that? Don't get me wrong here, Kerry and her "ego thing" are more than apparent an her "work" as of late...well....she sure likes to fly a lot...but you know...just to be fair and all...did Bill actually provide anything more than just his word?

Shortly after Bill changed the record to some extent. He commented him and Kerry had a "limited nuclear exchange" and that they are "fine now". It was my guess at the time that even a "sting operation" does not prevent "keeping up appearances".

So much for integrity, principles and honor...

Yes, that is some of the info, but I was talking to him on Skype.
He referred me to that and to another page which says the same thing as the pics you showed.

I believe:

What you believe and what you don't isn't really relevant to what actually happened though, is it?
Don't you guys remember how I became public enemy number one so fast, then got banned?
Why do you think that is?

Very interesting conversation.
I seems that some people are being outed now much more frequently. Like enough people see through it starts showing up "out their" DW and Corey I do think they are outed, now very obvious. Just thinking that Corey is ex-military in a secret space program and allowed to speak, must be because he is allowed to. Fulford, same. If I start to get tired of hearing "the PTB is in trouble, arrests arrests arrests," it wears you out and that is what they want, waiting for the next installment.
Kerry, she tends to rub people the wrong way, some just can't listen to her, where has she been?.
Bill has made some mistakes remember he was the one the brought Corey onstage, he had the Satanist on and that was not good for the forum. He has had many other interviews guest that turned out to be well questionable, I always thought he just didn't have time to vet them properly.
As far as Bill, it makes sense he has probably been approached many many times. I think it comes to this, can they blackmail him. That always works, you work for us and we will not tell everyone about this past this or that. Your forum will not be targeted etc.
But proof is going to be needed by me to believe it.

Bills father worked for the Home Office and it's likely that he has since he was young.
Try this, something quite a few people have done, find info on Bill Ryan from BEFORE project serpo, find info on his mother, who wrote five travel books that sold well.
Then, try find info on Kerry Cassidy that does not link back to what she wrote......................

Shadowself
16th July 2015, 17:12
Look...We've all made mistakes. Bill is not infallible. I also feel that he has something to share. If he were in bed with Burns...he would not out him. Simple.

How I met Bill Ryan was through Corey. I joined that forum to see something for myself. I then ran into this thread on this Kramer character. It turns out I had heard his video and he said something that peaked my interest. So I contacted this guy and had a three hour long skype with him. It was followed with several emails that were quite WRONG and I cut ties immediately. Most of which was NOT having anything to do with Mars. I saw a thread on him and commented at Avalon. Corey was all into the guy apparently and I contacted him as I didn't want to get into it on the thread and upset all the Kramer believers.

Next thing you know he's getting me involved in a Milab group with Bill Ryan and a few others. In that group I met several outstanding people. I also saw some interesting posts by Corey that would set Freud on his heels! Yet at the time this guy Corey was offering counciling? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? After what I read and he wrote? Not likely a good idea!

Later those posts would be requested removed after he departed from Avalon...but not after a full on attack of Bill. Is it any wonder Bill would not want anything to do with him after the attacks?

Personally I don't have a problem with Bill as several do. It's not my thing. I've actually seen some pretty balanced things come from him. I know there are many here who would disagree as they have had such disagreement with Bill. I have not.

Corey told me I was drinking Bill's koolaid. How many are drinking Corey's koolaid?

I'm seriously considering releasing that information I added to the Milab group to just get it out there. If I do I would be asking Bill to release it and it would be far more interesting and BELIEVABLE than Blue Avains I assure you. Why? Because I have the proof.

Tanta
16th July 2015, 17:36
Yes, that is some of the info, but I was talking to him on Skype.
He referred me to that and to another page which says the same thing as the pics you showed.

He mentioned audio recordings. Did you hear any of them? Can they be downloaded from some place?

donk
16th July 2015, 17:46
Quote Originally Posted by donk View Post
I believe:
What you believe and what you don't isn't really relevant to what actually happened though, is it?
Don't you guys remember how I became public enemy number one so fast, then got banned?

What I believe is that there seems to be intentional deflection from talking about relevant information to what actually happened. That things are easily distorted into what the most vocal people want to believe, or want others to believe...that it's not as easy as it should be to talk about "relevent to what actually happened"...

I don't know how you became public enemy number 1, because just like everything else about this reality we find ourselves, it got distorted....pretty much the same way anyone getting talked about does: imperfect human trapped ego in it for money, fame, adn b!tches is the pattern for the celebs...lowly posters like you and me it's usually that we're "negative" if not actual "trolls"...there's variations of course...and often relevent interesting details...mind sharing any of them with those that weren't there first hand?

donk
16th July 2015, 17:55
Later those posts would be requested removed after he departed from Avalon...but not after a full on attack of Bill. Is it any wonder Bill would not want anything to do with him after the attacks?

Not at all...the wonder is why Bill (with Christine's) elevated him to whistleblower-celeb in the first place. And I also wonder why three mods (including his wife) left at the same time during all of that.

Corey told me I was drinking Bill's koolaid. How many are drinking Corey's koolaid?

How many followers started drinking Corey's koolaid...because of Bill?

If I do I would be asking Bill to release it and it would be far more interesting and BELIEVABLE than Blue Avains I assure you. Why? Because I have the proof.

That's whistleblower talk, cough it up.... :)

Jengelen
16th July 2015, 18:19
Not at all...the wonder is why Bill (with Christine's) elevated him to whistleblower-celeb in the first place. And I also wonder why three mods (including his wife) left at the same time during all of that.

How many followers started drinking Corey's koolaid...because of Bill?

That's whistleblower talk, cough it up.... :)

I agree! SPILL! What gets me is that you know, its looking worse to me all the time and yet David and Salla and others like Atkins are clinging to the story. If it were false, and they care about their futures doing what they are doing now? Well, one would think then that the only way out of this for David W. or Bill or anyone is to bow out humbly now and just admit they got you. They snuck in, found out what you expected and then told you what you were prone and ready for. But no one has done that so you know its a puzzle. If this falls apart and its looking quite frankly like it is as Corey is banning people for what he presents as good reason on his FB page but there are no disputes or arguments he is just losing it! IMO because the story is unraveling and anyone involved is probably in a panic of sorts if its false. I'm not seeing that tho anyone?

Rebel&Rocket
16th July 2015, 18:57

There's so much that is just looking dubious in regards to this whole thing now. Read Salla's latest article about the SSP? I read the beginning, and couldn't believe my eyes. Here:

Goode’s incredible claims have just received a boost in credibility with a military whistleblower, using the pseudonym ‘Lt Col Gonzales’, authorizing Goode to release summaries of two meetings he recently attended while Goode was absent.

While the content of the most recent meeting attended by Gonzales reveals major new developments, its deeper significance is that there are now two eyewitnesses reporting about the secret space program meetings first revealed by Goode back in March 2015. While Gonzales has decided to maintain his anonymity, the fact that he has approved summaries of two verbal briefings to Goode being released is very significant. It provides a second perspective on the secret “galactic diplomacy” meetings allegedly being conducted, and fresh insight into the different groups, alliances, and processes involved in these meetings. http://exopolitics.org/second-eyewitness-report-of-secret-space-meetings-discussing-alien-disclosure/

In what reality does credibility get boosted by one person backing himself up? I don't even understand what's going on anymore. I was perplexed, so I looked at DW's site to see if I could make sense of how it's being justified. There was a tweet - him saying that he's being attacked by the "PTB" trying to hack his Twitter account. ??? What does that accomplish? There is absolutely nothing in a Twitter account that is private. It's intended to all just be out there... So, what conclusion are we supposed to come to? Like a big drama-stirring propaganda machine that all leads to attempting to build credibility and induce sympathy. Why? Is it to cover the potential people that could come forward with damning evidence? Is it simply to milk it for all the donations possible? I honestly don't understand how any of it can be rationalized anymore.

Rebel&Rocket
16th July 2015, 19:07
it is all distraction and delineation to prevent you from anticipating (and preparing for) the intergalactic wave which is going to evaporate all of these engineered fabrications....

I'm thinking that it's already doing it's work. This may very well be the beginning of the evaporation.

donk
16th July 2015, 19:13
There's so much that is just looking dubious in regards to this whole thing now. Read Salla's latest article about the SSP? I read the beginning, and couldn't believe my eyes. Here:

http://exopolitics.org/second-eyewitness-report-of-secret-space-meetings-discussing-alien-disclosure/

In what reality does credibility get boosted by one person backing himself up? I don't even understand what's going on anymore. I was perplexed, so I looked at DW's site to see if I could make sense of how it's being justified. There was a tweet - him saying that he's being attacked by the "PTB" trying to hack his Twitter account. ??? What does that accomplish? There is absolutely nothing in a Twitter account that is private. It's intended to all just be out there... So, what conclusion are we supposed to come to? Like a big drama-stirring propaganda machine that all leads to attempting to build credibility and induce sympathy. Why? Is it to cover the potential people that could come forward with damning evidence? Is it simply to milk it for all the donations possible? I honestly don't understand how any of it can be rationalized anymore.

I agree with your assessment and have the same exact questions...and pretty much identical perspective--which in Salla-logic gives it deeper significance, so maybe our questions will be answered!! :smile2:

Rebel&Rocket
16th July 2015, 19:16
I agree with your assessment and have the same exact questions...and pretty much identical perspective--which in Salla-logic gives it deeper significance, so maybe our questions will be answered!! :smile2:

LOL - "The Salla Exponent"

OneOfLaw
16th July 2015, 19:27
human made construction (CERN) is not going to stop divine multi dimensional energy that initiates the awakening on a global scale !!!!

(which of course is going to be chaotic though, for those who do not realize what just happened to them are going to drive "nuts" in many cases - help those !!! if you are aware of what is transpiring).

It is that simple, therefore choose love over fear.

CERN is going to be sabotaged anyway by those entities that are genuinely benevolent to humans. It is not going to happen whatsoever many are going to die though (suicides !! and earth catastrophes) but this is as well inevitable, these following months are being characterized by collapses of old structures! that is, for instance, government and corporation overthrow and so forth.

But in essence this shift is inevitable, CERN has already failed and is not going to succeed at all. easy as that!

one of the next false flag fabrications is tried to be initiated by being linked to Jade Helm. But forget about these hoaxes, they are all manufactured "BS" to mold your brain with fearmongering.

It is essential to be prepared for the energetic impacts. it is going to get obvious also for those who do not follow such information at all, since strange anomalies are most likey going to occur prior to the impact (august/september until the wave may hit around the upcoming solstice) because of higher dimensional overlapping into 3D. This is also going to awaken many humans.

Dreamtimer
16th July 2015, 19:32
I, for one, would love to see Shadowself disseminate some more information. But let's not distract too much from the six degrees of separation...please. I'm really looking forward to the next installment. :D

"...interesting posts by Corey that would set Freud on his heels!" Hmmmm. And he's hangin' with a guy who regularly discusses his 'member'. :whstl:

I read Salla's explanation of 'another source' backing it up and it didn't even make sense. Illogical BS.

OneOfLaw
16th July 2015, 19:56
reside in inner love and peace when for instance the quadrillion derivates bubble is going to blow up or the earth is going to shake, then you are in league with the incoming energies, you are then going to go through these massive defiances (for the vast majority of the planets population) with ease and bliss, unconditinal love that is going to transmutate you.

You have aside a financal overthrow, energy anomalies, manufactured riots, earth activities, hurricanes, more false flags possible and likely, you have mass vaccination, orchestrated euro collapse, staged narratives, politicians chatter boxing, governments evaporation, geo engineering, colliders, portals, deceptive extra dimensional interference and alike.

You can summarize the aforementioned in two letters:

BS

We are aware of the fact that we are said BS as well, since all is one. But it is going to offer you an epic final chapter in a paramount holographic movie.

STay calm and in love, then you have, as always, nothing to fear but fear itself.

The latter is all over the place in media, news, forum battles, narratives, all external information which is of no relevance for your own alignment with the unfolding improved new multidimensional reality where as reality as such is extrapolated due to easier access to higher dimensional perception while remaining in third density body computer - which is already a kind of preparation for leaving 3D heading to time space.

Steve
16th July 2015, 20:19
I, for one, would love to see Shadowself disseminate some more information. But let's not distract too much from the six degrees of separation...please. I'm really looking forward to the next installment. :D

"...interesting posts by Corey that would set Freud on his heels!" Hmmmm. And he's hangin' with a guy who regularly discusses his 'member'. :whstl:

I read Salla's explanation of 'another source' backing it up and it didn't even make sense. Illogical BS.

Yea, he jumped the gun even after jumping the gun. Salla sold out a long time ago, IMO.

Long time ago: http://redstarfilms.blogspot.com/2005/03/case-against-michael-salla.html?m=1

But how many are like him? They share anything if it's ufo/alien/illuminati/conspiracy related. Dozens of blog talk radio shows are all over the place, making side money or careers propping up C2C drop outs and wannabes. They make serious investigating a joke, which was the real goal of disinformation before the scam cults flipped it on its heels, where, for instance, if you question something as laughable as Blue Avians, the mesmerized fans shout "paid troll, shill, agent", just like Corey programmed them to do, but before that, just the whole mind set was programmed like that on places like Avalon.

Lord Sidious
16th July 2015, 20:20
Look...We've all made mistakes. Bill is not infallible. I also feel that he has something to share. If he were in bed with Burns...he would not out him. Simple.

You really need to read what I write, not what you think I write.
Otherwise, I will have to assume you're trolling me and we don't want that, do we?
As for bill, he is an a rsehole, I know him, I assume you don't.
You can ask Modwiz and others who have had exposure to him as well.

He mentioned audio recordings. Did you hear any of them? Can they be downloaded from some place?

Nope, I didn't hear any and know nothing of them, sorry.

And Donknugget, I am not sure what it is that you're asking me....................

donk
16th July 2015, 20:53
I wasn't around when you got the boot...what happened? To hear an avalonian tell it, you're an eeeeee-vile arse-hole sent to bring misery and pee on poor nuggets' parades.

And I was just saying....seems like there's an innate reaction--or built-in mechanism--on these forums to resist this type of discussion, which feels like is breaking down...even as we speak. Maybe the bluebirds really are saving us....just not how we expected

Rocket's Mom
16th July 2015, 20:57
OneofLaw: You said : It is that simple, therefore choose love over fear.

Cannot agree more. . .NOW is the 'time' to prepare for the big change. We are very very close and DW and now Corey are just engineered distractions from our goal -- peace and joy and galactic vacations!! I wonder which shuttle is going to take us to those very young mountains on Pluto?

Steve
16th July 2015, 20:59
One of Law, thanks for that. I've been thinking about the effects of the wave. For me it may be something like realizing I can do things in waking life that usually occur in dreams. I may be confused about whether I'm dreaming or 'awake'. Hopefully my efforts to bring my waking mind and dreaming mind together will help.

You're dreaming. There is no wave...

reside in inner love and peace when for instance the quadrillion derivates bubble is going to blow up or the earth is going to shake, then you are in league with the incoming energies, you are then going to go through these massive defiances (for the vast majority of the planets population) with ease and bliss, unconditinal love that is going to transmutate you.

You have aside a financal overthrow, energy anomalies, manufactured riots, earth activities, hurricanes, more false flags possible and likely, you have mass vaccination, orchestrated euro collapse, staged narratives, politicians chatter boxing, governments evaporation, geo engineering, colliders, portals, deceptive extra dimensional interference and alike.

You can summarize the aforementioned in two letters:

BS

We are aware of the fact that we are said BS as well, since all is one. But it is going to offer you an epic final chapter in a paramount holographic movie.

STay calm and in love, then you have, as always, nothing to fear but fear itself.

The latter is all over the place in media, news, forum battles, narratives, all external information which is of no relevance for your own alignment with the unfolding improved new multidimensional reality where as reality as such is extrapolated due to easier access to higher dimensional perception while remaining in third density body computer - which is already a kind of preparation for leaving 3D heading to time space.

Didn't you ride the Corey wave into this forum? Do you pretend to be a blue avian? ...

You are in this thread planting your mysticisms. That's nice and all, but not the topic. This type of lovey dovey we are one stuff gets old sometimes, No offense. But there are other threads to sing hymns and poetry, or talk about how some cosmic wave will change the world in September, because that's the hot item in the Light Worker (networked triangular confirmation) charade.

Financial collapse or revaluation and cosmic Events, in actuality, is relevant. We should keep track of everyone who says they KNOW it for sure, or know some one who KNOWS ... because, these two things are hot items that keep people hooked to drip feed sites like Cobra's, who links to Corey's even though they disagree with each other (manufactured drama), and a whole host of other 'outlet's'.

When nothing happens, again, there should be a movement to tar and feather these scammers, because they don't just innocently get things wrong, like those who believe them, they are in actuality actively deceiving people, Imho.

Have you seen the nonsense for sale at thepromiserevealed site? Or Keshe foundation? They hook people with a false spirituality, false hopes of M1 Dragon liberators, free energy, disclosure that will not come (again), and link you up to a fantasy world. Meh.

They use people, and use groups, like Corey used this forum.

Steve
16th July 2015, 21:05
OneofLaw: You said : It is that simple, therefore choose love over fear.

Cannot agree more. . .NOW is the 'time' to prepare for the big change. We are very very close and DW and now Corey are just engineered distractions from our goal -- peace and joy and galactic vacations!! I wonder which shuttle is going to take us to those very young mountains on Pluto?

Why do you believe this? It's because engineered distractions tell you so. That's disinformation. It's almost all disinfo these days. Don't lose touch with consensus reality. It's you that might be dreaming.

Lord Sidious
16th July 2015, 21:06
I wasn't around when you got the boot...what happened? To hear an avalonian tell it, you're an eeeeee-vile arse-hole sent to bring misery and pee on poor nuggets' parades.

And I was just saying....seems like there's an innate reaction--or built-in mechanism--on these forums to resist this type of discussion, which feels like is breaking down...even as we speak. Maybe the bluebirds really are saving us....just not how we expected

To some of them I am that.
But those are Bill loyalists.
I got accused of many, many things, most of which I knew nothing of and a lot of it after I was banned, so I couldn't respond.

Dreamtimer
16th July 2015, 21:15
Hi Steve. We're all dreaming, even you.

The bottom line with all of this is the power of the mind and heart. Natural human power.

If you don't have proof of that I suggest you look within.

Steve
16th July 2015, 21:28
Yea I got proof. It's called ignorance. I understand the unity of all life, dreamer, I just think people on this forum already do too, and it gets tiring to hear it over and over again whenever someone feels the need to express their mystical musings in an unrelated thread.

sarahdita85
16th July 2015, 21:54
:group hug: well i think something is coming and thats only my opinion

Dreamtimer
16th July 2015, 22:05
What is ignorance the proof of? It's not relevant to my statement about proof.

Both Corey and DW have spoken pretty extensively about the wave.

Mechanistic reductionism and Solipsism both lead to ignorance.

Rocket's Mom
17th July 2015, 01:14
Steve, there is nothing to be afraid of. . .if there is a wave, we can pick up the surf board, and ride; if there isn't a wave, well then, there's time to strip and re-wax that board, sit on the shore, look out at that beautiful blue water, sun on our faces, cold beer in hand and dream of that ever elusive big one. Ever surfed? Me neither, but I love the ocean just the same :) North Carolina sharks and all! :)

RikkiTikkiTavi
17th July 2015, 01:30
Ah yes, this reminds me of the days of Elaine Belisha's GLP forum. At that time there was supposed to be a "shift" as well, a pole shift. The Earth was going to roll over on it's side, if my memory isn't failing me. I was there and got the cap!:yoda: Planet X was nearing as well.

But really, there have always been psyops within the fringe communities. Whether they are run by corps. or private. It seems to be an unwritten law of the internet. From gaming to research and anything in between.

This thread has been a great reminder for me.

As far as my opinion of DW, I feel that he has produced some well researched, factual information. Is all of his information regarding his whistleblowers of the same integrity, I doubt it. Corey, well from what I have just read in the posts above regarding him, it has re enforced my opinion that all is not as he seems, and I'll leave it at that. This "Bill" guy, I haven't been subjected to any of his material, but from what I have read here on this thread, he seems to be a piece of work.

So, are all of these supposed "events" going to happen? Well, I feel that the time is right, considering all of the social upheaval, financial kaos and natural planetary pangs and what the cyclical history points too. The most reasonable and logical event seems to me to be the "energy wave" (Wave X) coming through. And yes, I am inclined to think that ET's are real and will someday (soon?) play a role within our mainstream society/culture.

Back during the mid-90's things were not as turbulent as they are today. There are too many factors and events going on presently for me not to think that there will not be a major humanity altering event take place within a short time from now. It could happen tomorrow, it could happen within the next year. No one knows the exact time.:waiting:

http://jandeane81.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1356&d=1437093145

Steve
17th July 2015, 01:32
Steve, there is nothing to be afraid of. . .if there is a wave, we can pick up the surf board, and ride; if there isn't a wave, well then, there's time to strip and re-wax that board, sit on the shore, look out at that beautiful blue water, sun on our faces, cold beer in hand and dream of that ever elusive big one. Ever surfed? Me neither, but I love the ocean just the same :) North Carolina sharks and all! :)

Yea, if there isn't a wave, I'm more interested in why people keep predicting waves, and disclosure, and financial collapse, and why people keep believing it, and excuses for the failures. Anyway, I'll be taking notes.

Thanks.

Dreamtimer
17th July 2015, 01:35
RikkiTikkiTavi, that's very interesting. I ran into GLP a few years back. It seemed like a crazy place to me. I'd never come across the name Elaine Belisha, that I recall. Is that red hair?

Rocket's Mom
17th July 2015, 01:39
Steve, you said : I'm more interested in why people keep predicting waves, and disclosure, and financial collapse, and why people keep believing it, and excuses for the failures.

That's the difference between 'hope' and 'joy' with hope, there is always expectation, with joy, you are happy anyway.

Steve
17th July 2015, 01:48
And don't forget that Christians have been predicting Rapture for dozens of years. Some of this Wave stuff is just (subculture) delusions.

I once thought the moon was going to break its rotation and show us it's opposite side. I was psychotic at the time. But, if I had starting posting a mix up of woo new age and pseudo science and making a ton of predictions, I'm certain at least a few people would have believed me. Then, if some one like Bill Ryan or Miles Johnston got their hands on me, told me they believed me, and primed me up (coached, hypnotized me) and put me in front of a camera, a few dozen would believe me.

Some people just go nuts. Corey Goode might actually have gone psychotic, if he's not sanctioned disinfo ... Or just cleverly planned his new contract gig with the help of friends.

Or he's mind controlled, or telling the truth, or or lol

Steve
17th July 2015, 01:54
Steve, you said : I'm more interested in why people keep predicting waves, and disclosure, and financial collapse, and why people keep believing it, and excuses for the failures.

That's the difference between 'hope' and 'joy' with hope, there is always expectation, with joy, you are happy anyway.

Joy and hope shouldn't be based on your own or other people's fantasies, but grounded in reality. Reality, as it stands, is still best defined by established facts, and universally agreed upon science and history. Science is breaking ground into consciousness studies, but knows what it doesn't know-- a lot. That's what I meant by a ignorance earlier. Probably not the best term, but it's true in a sense, that that which I do not know, I'm an ignorant of.

However, I think it's obvious that all life is a unity, and that is comforting.

RikkiTikkiTavi
17th July 2015, 01:55
RikkiTikkiTavi, I'd never come across the name Elaine Belisha, that I recall. Is that red hair?

Elaine sold the forum back in the late 90's or so. It changed with new management. Still, it was kinda crazy then, too. LOL, yes! that's red hair! That was her avatar she used.

Dreamtimer
17th July 2015, 01:57
Steve, the larger measure of your words indicate that you don't think people can think for themselves, assess information, determine truth, etc. Your descriptions are all about delusion and mind control. Your purpose here clearly isn't to warn or help as you've offered nothing constructive.

Hmmmmm:scrhd::hmm:

Steve
17th July 2015, 02:13
Steve, the larger measure of your words indicate that you don't think people can think for themselves, assess information, determine truth, etc. Your descriptions are all about delusion and mind control. Your purpose here clearly isn't to warn or help as you've offered nothing constructive.

Hmmmmm:scrhd::hmm:

Oh thanks. I'm speaking from experience. I spent a few years on Avalon, believing, sharing, learning, and witnessing the circle jerk of rambling, endless discussion about this or that old or new narrative about life, history, and metaphysics. Then I checked out what psychologists say about conspiracy theorists and people who believe weird things. I studied the skeptic view and all the debunks. The latter group has the former group nailed, IMO. So I come back to a similar forum to Avalon, because I want to eventually interact with my former self, to try and understand why I fell for certain psyops and scams. I also see a bigger, possibly deep network of people praying on others, in a very satanic way, making themselves out as innocent or targets of psychic and hack attacks. I see others sniffing the same trail, like donk.

So, if I end up ignoring your mystic musings, forgive me. I've heard it, and said it all before.

Thanks again.

sarahdita85
17th July 2015, 02:21
Hey Steve, i understand what you are saying, ive fell for those scams more than once unfortunately so i know how angry it can make you, however, maybe look up Dr Simon Atkins? Some of his stuff is easier to listen to as he actually studies the magnetosphere etc as a career a lot of his findings are based on fact and evidence, TPTB want people to get so confused and disheartened that they just give up, i have been tempted to at times but now i just take a back seat and see what happens, chin up :)

Steve
17th July 2015, 02:34
How many Simon Atkins have there been before?

Very smart, great minds, fall prey to delusions of all kinds. What will you say when Atkins falls short, next year, when no wave, no event, and Cobra is still selling rocks through Rob Potter, Corey signing season two on Gaim TV, selling blue avian laser pointers, and some new pseudo scientists is predicting a 6d ascension?

This stuff gets old, and it could be organized. I'm just here to find out, with some help, who are the nutters, and who are the clever programmers ... Who's at the top of the alt media network, and are they motivated by a cosmic force other than money.

RikkiTikkiTavi
17th July 2015, 02:41
Yea, if there isn't a wave, I'm more interested in why people keep predicting waves, and disclosure, and financial collapse, and why people keep believing it, and excuses for the failures. Anyway, I'll be taking notes.

Thanks.

Do some research. Do your own research and connect the dots for yourself. Figure out what "your" reality is, not what the status quo's reality is. From your statement above it is clear that you aren't curious enough about finding out.

The truth is still the truth, even if no one believes it. A lie is still a lie, no matter how many people believe it. (quote by someone famous, I forget who)

Also, my opinion of your opinion on what reality "should" be sounds very "conformist" by nature. Therefore, on second thought, you may not want to do the research. Because what you might find out may be very troubling and uncomfortable for you. Not trying to sound snarky or anything, it's just that you seem to be very set in your thoughts.

sarahdita85
17th July 2015, 02:53
Well it's actually happening at the moment but of course you didn't take time to see, I was just trying to make you feel a little better, I'll not bother again.

Steve
17th July 2015, 03:21
Do some research. Do your own research and connect the dots for yourself. Figure out what "your" reality is, not what the status quo's reality is. From your statement above it is clear that you aren't curious enough about finding out.

The truth is still the truth, even if no one believes it. A lie is still a lie, no matter how many people believe it. (quote by someone famous, I forget who)

Also, my opinion of your opinion on what reality "should" be sounds very "conformist" by nature. Therefore, on second thought, you may not want to do the research. Because what you might find out may be very troubling and uncomfortable for you. Not trying to sound snarky or anything, it's just that you seem to be very set in your thoughts.

What part of my messages do you not understand. I spent three years researching and observing others researching on Avalon and other forums and blogs. Your response above is cookie cutter droning I hear all the time. It's a message I hear all the time that makes me want to vomit a little. It's a message of denial.

There is no "my truth", "your truth", "their truth" ... There is One Truth, one reality that is discoverable and consistent. I admire the people who do the real work in labs and in councils, not hoaxers and lunatics.

Yes I conform to experts who follow the scientific method. Conformity is a necessity in my opinion. I don't pretend to known things just so I can feel safe in a world that still has many unknowns.

Look how many people take others' truths as reality in the ALT community. Why don't people tell them to STFU already. Some truths, again, are verifiable facts, called KNOWLEDGE. If your personal truth is different than that, you're delusional. (speaking in general there).

There has to be an AUTHORITY on Knowledge, and in this day it is Science and the scientific method is the best thing we got. Remember when it was the church? Science holds nothing back, and allows anyone to enter the process. There is too much anti science and science denial in conspiracy land, and it doesn't help your case if you think you need to wake people up (might have it all backward).

Here's one that will make me even more unpopular. It's a fact that what most people call chemtrails are in fact contrails, and that most evidence for the chemtrail "doctrine" is fabricated and hoaxes, outside of the verifiable references to cloud seeding weather modification in some government documents.

If you believe in chemtrails poisoning everything and everyone, you are delusional.

That's one thing, among many, that conspiracy people need to take a hard look at.

"Connect the dots", lol. "Do your research". "Find 'your truth'."

Please don't use those lines on me. I recommend you stop typing things like that, cause it's all I read anymore from fact and reason deniers.

Anyway, I might not get anywhere here. The people who know stuff are too reticent, and the others are not ready to hear just how dirty these forums get behind the scenes. It's sickening.

Steve
17th July 2015, 03:24
Well it's actually happening at the moment but of course you didn't take time to see, I was just trying to make you feel a little better, I'll not bother again.

What's happening? The wave? You feel it? Oh great! That's your truth! I mean Simon Atkins' truth! Err...

Okay I'll check some of this NEW STUFF out and shut it for a while, since I've been warned already. Thanks for trying guys. Feeling grounded a bit now, but I hope I don't miss The Wave+. :)

+aka the event, ascension, rapture, mass awakening

donk
17th July 2015, 05:14
I was feeling ya Steve up til a couple posts ago, if you studied the forum phenomena then you should have learned to temper the frustration I can definitely relate to a bit...it's a fine line between productive tough talk and taking a tone even people that agree with you can't hear, and you sodomized that a couple posts back. You should know how keeping it up (with no humility) is gonna make you a troll in the eyes of a critical mass that will call for your silence.

I don't agree with everything you're saying, but empathize with a lot of what you started out with. But as a three year researcher you should know better, cmon man...please don't destroy your TOT presence, I think some of your points need to me made. More people need to do what you're doing (well, what you described early on). And I feel we need to get some of the mindset in our collective consciousness.

People are being victimized, and to help you gotta suck it up and compromise a bit--otherwise you just alienate yourself.

Outlander
17th July 2015, 05:24
They hook people with a false spirituality, false hopes ... and link you up to a fantasy world. Meh.

They use people, and use groups, like Corey used this forum.
Like 'they' all do.

Politicians, religion(s), etc.

The only wave I experience is the completion of the New World Order.

The Fourth Reich.

There is a war going on.

A war between the private sector & the public sector.

A war between tyranny & freedom.

donk
17th July 2015, 05:45
But do you believe the compulsion to control, the desire to be a tyrant, is "human"? At the very least, it seems a disorder, an abomination...goes against ANY scientific or philosophical or spiritual perspective you can have about existing.

No man is an island. The condition that compels a person to act against the survival of its own species, it's own self on the individual level, is not "human nature", experience has lead me to that conclusion at this moment--while that may be subject to change should reality prove otherwise, I will continue to act toward creating a reality where the "why" of the condition we find is at the front of the collective awareness I inhabit as I can make it.

Aragorn
17th July 2015, 06:13
There is no "my truth", "your truth", "their truth" ... There is One Truth, one reality that is discoverable and consistent.

That may not necessarily be true. It has been my own experience that each and every one of us lives in his or her own reality bubble, as a kind of mini-universe within a slightly bigger mini-universe, within yet another slightly bigger mini-universe, and so on all the way up, and that each of these layers has its own laws, symbolisms, synchronicities, et al. It's like the proverbial Russian doll, or like the layers of an onion, if you will.

So there will be "universal laws", significances and synchronicities which apply only to yourself, then there will be others which will apply to the people in your immediate vicinity -- your family, your friends, your colleagues, with each of these people also having their own personal reality bubble -- and then the same for the community you live in, and for the country, and then for the whole planet, the whole solar system, the galaxy, the cluster of galaxies, and so on, all the way up to the highest level of this universe. It's fractal in nature.

And then there are entire universes beyond this universe, all of which are part of a multiverse, and the multiverse in turn is part of the omniverse, which is the Everything. Source, if you will.

I admire the people who do the real work in labs and in councils, not hoaxers and lunatics.

Mainstream science does not serve the truth. It serves itself, the egos of the scientists, and the interests of whoever sponsors their research. It also denies the existence of anything related to spirituality, because it focuses only on the material universe and the mathematical equations which describe it -- equations which are conveniently adapted and rewritten by way of undefined variables so as to remain self-consistent when actual empirical tests yield results different from what the equations predicted. Mainstream science refuses to look at anything other than its own narrow interpretation of reality.

Mainstream science is a religion just like any other religion. The only difference is that it's in denial about being a religion. If you're going to rely on mainstream science to come up with the truth, then I've got four words for you: "man-made global warming". Say no more.

Look how many people take others' truths as reality in the ALT community. Why don't people tell them to STFU already. Some truths, again, are verifiable facts, called KNOWLEDGE. If your personal truth is different than that, you're delusional. (speaking in general there).

There has to be an AUTHORITY on Knowledge, and in this day it is Science and the scientific method is the best thing we got. Remember when it was the church? Science holds nothing back, and allows anyone to enter the process. There is too much anti science and science denial in conspiracy land, and it doesn't help your case if you think you need to wake people up (might have it all backward).

See my first paragraph. But that said, I do agree that there is a lot of pseudoscience and scientific ignorance going round within the so-called alternative community. Hell, there's even a lot of that going round within the mainstream itself. And the poor education system in certain western countries -- particularly to the North-West of the Atlantic Ocean, where indoctrination of the next generation with a certain ideology is considered more important than the knowledge and understanding of actual facts and the stimulation of analytical and critical thinking -- isn't exactly helping in that regard.

Here's one that will make me even more unpopular. It's a fact that what most people call chemtrails are in fact contrails, and that most evidence for the chemtrail "doctrine" is fabricated and hoaxes, outside of the verifiable references to cloud seeding weather modification in some government documents.

If you believe in chemtrails poisoning everything and everyone, you are delusional.

I don't know what the purpose is of chemtrails, and maybe they have more than one purpose, but I happen to come from a scientific background, and I also happen to know quite a bit about aviation. Chemtrails are real, and they are not contrails. Contrails do not persist -- they evaporate within minutes. Chemtrails on the other hand remain visible long after the plane has already vanished from sight, and they clearly form a kind of grid.

Is it weather modification? Yes, quite possibly so. Or maybe it has more than one purpose, even.

Do chemtrails contain hazardous substances? Well, the industry's been pumping hazardous substances into our atmosphere for hundreds of years already and nobody in any position of power has ever cared about it, because the industrialized nations' deity called The Economy™ is more important. There is also documented evidence of both the CIA and the US military using unwitting civilians as guinea pigs for chemical and biological warfare testing and mind control operations. The US military is even using depleted uranium in their artillery shells. Now that's got to be healthy!

In other words, The Powers That Be™ don't give a flying you-know-what about people's health or wellbeing -- if they did, they wouldn't be sending us off to war so often. So, hell yeah, I'd say that they probably do use hazardous substances in those chemtrails. It was even brought to the UN's attention by Mrs. Rosalind Peterson, as you can see in the video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5is16A8pfw

What's happening? The wave? You feel it? Oh great! That's your truth! I mean Simon Atkins' truth! Err...

Okay I'll check some of this NEW STUFF out and shut it for a while, since I've been warned already. Thanks for trying guys. Feeling grounded a bit now, but I hope I don't miss The Wave+. :)

+aka the event, ascension, rapture, mass awakening

I'm not exactly a Believer Of Everything™, and as both a moderator of this forum and someone who has been in regular contact with Corey Goode for about 10 months -- and for the record, that had nothing to do with his revelations -- I've got my own considerations regarding the man and his material, but the way Corey himself described it is that there would be some kind of polarization-enhancing going on. I don't know where it comes from, but I do know that it's real, because I see it in my own life. I see the people around me changing, with my friends and what's left of my family becoming more loving, more service-to-other and also more aware, and whenever I read a few news articles on Google -- I don't watch TV or read newspapers, but I do still regularly check Google News just so as to have a vague idea of what's going on in mainstream society these days -- I see more war- and fear-mongering from the Cabal and the mainstream media.

Again, I don't know what it is that emphasizes this contrast between the positive and negative factors in our present-day civilization, but it's clearly happening, and it will also inevitably result in a clash and/or a segregation -- in whatever way you wish to interpret that word -- because the dissonance is building up and something's got to give. The economies of both the USA and the EU -- both of them crypto-fascist corporatocracies -- are starting to crumble, and the corporate drones are starting to panic. People like Julian Assange and Edward Snowden may have their own agendas -- or may be on somebody's payroll -- but they have certainly brought a treasure trove on information regarding the violation of human rights, freedom, privacy and whatever else have you by The Powers That Be™ to the attention of the general public, which has caused even some ardent believers in the political establishment to think twice about voting for their favorite political rock star again when the next elections come around the block.

It's an excruciatingly slow process, but a significant change in what we consider society is definitely on its way. Does it come from some kind of galactic wave? I don't know, and I don't care. What I do care about is what happens here on this planet, and among the people living on it.

Outlander
17th July 2015, 06:29
But do you believe the compulsion to control, the desire to be a tyrant, is "human"? At the very least, it seems a disorder, an abomination...goes against ANY scientific or philosophical or spiritual perspective you can have about existing.
By the time those who belong to the 'haves' realize the wickedness of the path they've chosen, they're already up to their neck in it.

In Holland for example, nearly every solicitor and lawyer belonged to the (student) 'corps' and you really have to do something completely unforgivable to lose your 'license', which hardly ever happens.

TPTB are all (inter)connected - the 'old boys' network - and only very few ever 'drop out'.

And even than you're 'taken care of' - one way or the other...

It's very simple: those who know don't talk, and those who talk don't know.

RikkiTikkiTavi
17th July 2015, 07:08
The conundrum of the human condition. That is the reason, Steve. There are some people that feel more secure, happy, confident to "believe" in something someone has predicted or said, rather than spend the time and do the hard work and research to discover or prove the information to be true or false. This is what I, and maybe a few or more other people are referring to when it is stated "your reality/truth". Without searching for knowledge and the understanding of it, to be "told" what it is, is no more than memorizing or, it could even be called "programming" you with another persons knowledge and understanding of whatever the subject is. Is that freedom? Or, would you "believe" that is freedom? I think not. But, a lot of people would be content and happy believing that is freedom. And we can thank our modern education systems and media industries for that.

Then there are people who have an understanding psychology to some degree and use that to deliberately take advantage and "control" people or groups of people. Basically a psychopath. Most "follyticians" fall into this category.

Psychology is a very broad subject and there is practically an inexhaustable amount of research material available to learn more. However, you know this, I'm sure.

With new discoveries within quantum physics, mechanics and computing there are more and more metaphysical theories being proven that were once scoffed at by the scientific community. So it is not so far fetched, for example, that there is a high energy "wave" that the planet will be/is traversing through. And consider that we are all basically energy of some type that is affected by electromagnetics, as is just about everything is.

Consider this as well; The mass material is only 1% of an atom, the other 99%? What is it? It's energy vibrating at a different rate than the 1%. But yet a rock feels solid and has weight, that is only the 1% of it's atomic composition.

While you're researching, look into experiments done with hypnosis, pretty amazing stuff.

This could go on and on. Can I prove that the supernatural exists? No. Can you prove that it doesn't? I don't think so. This is why I said to do your own research and define what "your" reality is and find out who and what you are. Not what someone else tells you what you are. They are not you. How can they know what and who you are?!

One last thing, if you have a spare 30 minutes, consider watching this video and pay attention to what is said about a few words like; "belief" and "think".

dNbv_m1QX8U

bsbray
17th July 2015, 07:09
Yes I conform to experts who follow the scientific method. Conformity is a necessity in my opinion. I don't pretend to known things just so I can feel safe in a world that still has many unknowns.

I look at things the other way around: those who have to go through the middle-men of approved experts are the ones who, in my view, are seeking comfort and safety from things they don't have the will or courage to face themselves.

Historically the "experts" have not really been accurate most of the time. At best experts can be said to have the most accurate information for their time, but even this is constantly evolving to the point where you really might as well not take anything for solid fact. In many cases, historically, this can't even be said at all, and the "experts" are the same ones arguing that the Earth cannot possibly be revolving around the Sun, or that heavier-than-air flight is impossible, or that it's impossible to leave the Earth's atmosphere.

There is a quote by Velikovsky that applies here:

Archimedes rejected the heliocentric system of Aristarchus; Brahe rejected the system of Copernicus; and Galileo was deaf and blind to the discoveries of Kepler, just as Edison warned against the alternating current developed by Tesla. And who was more competent to judge than Archimedes, in his time, Brahe in his, Galileo in his, and Edison in his?

I can tell you that if you trust your own inner reason and intuition, you won't need "experts" as middle-men, but unless you have the self-confidence to actually act on this, you won't be likely to take that kind of suggestion very seriously. In many ways science has become like a religion, with the "experts" you mention as priests, and assumptions taken on faith. It's better than what the Catholic Church was doing but is still problematic, obviously. That's just the progression of things I guess.

Shadowself
17th July 2015, 07:35
Whoa! Just got off work and you guys have been busy.

Donk said:

That's whistleblower talk, cough it up....

Nah...not really. To be a whistleblower I understand you have to have the answers. Quite frankly I have more questions than answers. Therefore that would disqualify me as such.

Dreamtimer said:

I, for one, would love to see Shadowself disseminate some more information. But let's not distract too much from the six degrees of separation...please. I'm really looking forward to the next installment.

"...interesting posts by Corey that would set Freud on his heels!" Hmmmm. And he's hangin' with a guy who regularly discusses his 'member'.

Agreed on the next installment. I wasn't sure anybody was really interested so I stopped. I figured this topic was far more interesting to the forum and I was wasting my time. Perhaps I've been mistaken? It wouldn't be the first time!

Is someone discussing their 'member' and I missed it? Dang!

Lord Sid said:

You really need to read what I write, not what you think I write.
Otherwise, I will have to assume you're trolling me and we don't want that, do we?

You know I was skim reading something Aragorn wrote the other day and replied only to find I was mistaken. I admitted I missed part of his post and did the whoopsy-daisy shuffle. :belief:

So... forgive me if I've mistaken your words but you said "Bill Ryan is an intelligence asset of the uk whereas Kerry works for ASIO"

http://jandeane81.com/threads/7394-Using-discernment-interesting-parallels-w-David-Wilcock-Bill-Wood-Corey-Goode?p=841932207&viewfull=1#post841932207

So indeed you did not say that he was with the ASIO. But it's non the less an accusation of a similar sort no? It really makes no difference and trolling you is the farthest thing on my mind.

Your first response to direct me to read what you wrote was during the time I made my last post. When I posted it I saw what you said. But as luck would have it I had to go to work. Something I do everyday around the same time 5 days a week. No worries though...rest assured trolling you or anybody else is not my thing. I've got much better things to do with my time than that.

Rebel&Rocket
17th July 2015, 08:02
I can tell you that if you trust your own inner reason and intuition, you won't need "experts" as middle-men, but unless you have the self-confidence to actually act on this, you won't be likely to take that kind of suggestion very seriously.

Yes! That's exactly my perspective.

I understand Steve. I understand the anger that comes with being disillusioned. I'm just not so sure everything needs to be so black and white. Being angry doesn't mean you throw all of it away. Afterall, there was something that set you on the path of discovery in the first place.

Science, psychology, medicine....they're no less opportunistic or agenda-driven than the people in this arena who have a story to sell. Truth IS personal - or at least the path to it is personal. There's no need to lambaste others for where they are on their path.

And then there's the "wave." Regardless of a belief that there is some universal energy shift coming, there are certain things we can be sure of....the world around us is rapidly changing. The "crap" has reached critical mass and things won't stay the same. So whether it's just another point in social evolution, or it's some cosmic phenomena, change is something you can count on. Embrace it.

Outlander
17th July 2015, 11:01
But as luck would have it I had to go to work. Something I do everyday around the same time 5 days a week.
Lucky you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyt4KFyVQQ8

Outlander
17th July 2015, 11:04

Proof?

mojo
17th July 2015, 19:26
Thank you for your post above outlander, it was so synchronistic you must have been reading my mind, I kid you not...
Sometimes information on the contrary comes out and I have been the messenger of such. I have just received information from a high source that contacted me about that statement.
I believe this person because of their important position, so at least we can clear up a few points and remember Im only the messenger...;)

They are 100% certain of the facts shared here:
Kerry does NOT "work for ASIO
Jack Burns got very close to Wilcock, capitalizing on Wilcock's ego-weakness for showing off about his having lots of insiders talk to him.
Bill Ryan is not and never never has workd for brittish intel

Lord Sidious
17th July 2015, 19:46
Proof?

Did you bother to read the thread?
Bill himself was quoted, plus, how do I ''prove'' to your satisfaction conversations I had with Bill and others?

Thank you for your post above outlander, it was so synchronistic you must have been reading my mind, I kid you not...
Sometimes information on the contrary comes out and I have been the messenger of such. I have just received information from a high source that contacted me about that statement.
I believe this person because of their important position, so at least we can clear up a few points and remember Im only the messenger...;)

They are 100% certain of the facts shared here:

Anyone can quote an anonymous high source to rebut someone elses info.
That doesn't impress me at all.

Outlander
17th July 2015, 19:55

Bill Ryan is not and never never has work(e)d for bri(t)tish intel
As if MI5/6 is waiting for Bill Ryan... I mean, honestly, who the f#ck is Bill Ryan?!

mojo
17th July 2015, 20:04
That doesn't impress me at all.

Hi Lord Sid, love you bro... You know Im not about impressing you... I only respect the peoples wish you have to trust me that Im not fabricating the message. If they wished to be named I would have but also I think your inteligent and know what resonates with you is most important. If I did name them Im not sure it change anyones mind. But at least I respected their wishes..

Lord Sidious
18th July 2015, 01:59
Hi Lord Sid, love you bro... You know Im not about impressing you... I only respect the peoples wish you have to trust me that Im not fabricating the message. If they wished to be named I would have but also I think your inteligent and know what resonates with you is most important. If I did name them Im not sure it change anyones mind. But at least I respected their wishes..

I can let you off this time nugget.........................
And Steve, you know that thread you started about Bill Ryan, you know ''Charles'' aka ''Atticus'' aka ''Stephen Hodges?''
You do know I was one of his 18 and know that audio you mentioned well?
I even got into a HUGE sh!tfight on Avalon with almost the whole forum over that same audio after I accused him of lying about it and knowledge he had of us and the future forum?

Steve
18th July 2015, 02:21
Pretty odd that no one talks about that video/audio (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0Fc_q6T4vQ&feature=youtu.be) ... anywhere. (http://liesaboutdevils.blogspot.com/) Kind of revealing, and re: anyone who still stands by BR.

Steve
18th July 2015, 02:23
I didn't know you were part of the 18. Don't know anything about you. Nice to meet you though. :)

mojo
18th July 2015, 02:49
No need to let me off , wouldn't ask that of you.... Recently have been thinking of my approach to presenting information and Im not happy when tearing down. So now it's a personal quest of building up instead of dividing and supporting all people's that are seekers of the truth. I have been on the other side for sure, too much, the divisive way so why not try another way, a more reflective approach even looking at Wilcock, and Corey. After all its not fun beating a dead horse...

modwiz
18th July 2015, 03:07
I can let you off this time nugget.........................
And Steve, you know that thread you started about Bill Ryan, you know ''Charles'' aka ''Atticus'' aka ''Stephen Hodges?''
You do know I was one of his 18 and know that audio you mentioned well?
I even got into a HUGE sh!tfight on Avalon with almost the whole forum over that same audio after I accused him of lying about it and knowledge he had of us and the future forum?

The notorious 18, eh? Got to keep an eye on those people.:ninja:

sandy
18th July 2015, 03:19
Trudell was the Man >>>>>>>>>>>insight and wisdom from Life Experience>>>>no armchair warrior for him!!

Thks for posting RikkiTikkiTavi.:)

The conundrum of the human condition. That is the reason, Steve. There are some people that feel more secure, happy, confident to "believe" in something someone has predicted or said, rather than spend the time and do the hard work and research to discover or prove the information to be true or false. This is what I, and maybe a few or more other people are referring to when it is stated "your reality/truth". Without searching for knowledge and the understanding of it, to be "told" what it is, is no more than memorizing or, it could even be called "programming" you with another persons knowledge and understanding of whatever the subject is. Is that freedom? Or, would you "believe" that is freedom? I think not. But, a lot of people would be content and happy believing that is freedom. And we can thank our modern education systems and media industries for that.

Then there are people who have an understanding psychology to some degree and use that to deliberately take advantage and "control" people or groups of people. Basically a psychopath. Most "follyticians" fall into this category.

Psychology is a very broad subject and there is practically an inexhaustable amount of research material available to learn more. However, you know this, I'm sure.

With new discoveries within quantum physics, mechanics and computing there are more and more metaphysical theories being proven that were once scoffed at by the scientific community. So it is not so far fetched, for example, that there is a high energy "wave" that the planet will be/is traversing through. And consider that we are all basically energy of some type that is affected by electromagnetics, as is just about everything is.

Consider this as well; The mass material is only 1% of an atom, the other 99%? What is it? It's energy vibrating at a different rate than the 1%. But yet a rock feels solid and has weight, that is only the 1% of it's atomic composition.

While you're researching, look into experiments done with hypnosis, pretty amazing stuff.

This could go on and on. Can I prove that the supernatural exists? No. Can you prove that it doesn't? I don't think so. This is why I said to do your own research and define what "your" reality is and find out who and what you are. Not what someone else tells you what you are. They are not you. How can they know what and who you are?!

One last thing, if you have a spare 30 minutes, consider watching this video and pay attention to what is said about a few words like; "belief" and "think".

dNbv_m1QX8U

Lord Sidious
18th July 2015, 06:34
No need to let me off , wouldn't ask that of you......

Latest thing out, it's called a joke......................

I try, but some of em never answer calls...................

donk
18th July 2015, 12:31
I don't understand why we can basically mock or crap on people like Corey and DW and Greer and anyone we have a problem with, but Steve posts a well research not attacking private thread about BR and it has be put down the memory hole.

Can someone explain to me what made it more "hearsay" and "responsible to remove" than anything else? Why bill seems to get protection no other alt media celeb seems to get to enjoy?

donk
18th July 2015, 13:19
As if MI5/6 is waiting for Bill Ryan... I mean, honestly, who the f#ck is Bill Ryan?!

Apparently someone who has threads trying to explain a perspective about him deleted from here. What does that tell you?

donk
18th July 2015, 13:23
Pretty odd that no one talks about that video/audio (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0Fc_q6T4vQ&feature=youtu.be) ... anywhere. (http://liesaboutdevils.blogspot.com/) Kind of revealing, and re: anyone who still stands by BR.

Only a little through it, but it seems the points you (tried to) make about it would be easily rationalized away as your negative perception of their totally "well intended" and world healing plan...or even as something that they were not aware of the possible insidious side you point out.

I tend to agree with or at least lean toward your perception, but you have to know by now the other two that are out there, after all...how else could this "community" continue to exist after two decades?

donk
18th July 2015, 13:26
No need to let me off , wouldn't ask that of you.... Recently have been thinking of my approach to presenting information and Im not happy when tearing down. So now it's a personal quest of building up instead of dividing and supporting all people's that are seekers of the truth. I have been on the other side for sure, too much, the divisive way so why not try another way, a more reflective approach even looking at Wilcock, and Corey. After all its not fun beating a dead horse...

When there's deliberate decpetion or otherwise conflicting "truths", there's going to be "divisiveness"...it's not the conflict or divide that needs to be avoided to "stop flogging the dead horse", it's facing it head on, with loving detachment, not letting the emotional hooks or beliefs you're attached to deflect from getting to a reality more people can agree upon

donk
18th July 2015, 13:27

Yeah especially when they join up new elite groups formed by internet alt media celebs

Steve
18th July 2015, 16:37
I don't understand why we can basically mock or crap on people like Corey and DW and Greer and anyone we have a problem with, but Steve posts a well research not attacking private thread about BR and it has be put down the memory hole.

Can someone explain to me what made it more "hearsay" and "responsible to remove" than anything else? Why bill seems to get protection no other alt media celeb seems to get to enjoy?

I asked to have it deleted. It was a writing exercise, rant/vent, more so now that I re-wrote it and posted it elsewhere (http://liesaboutdevils.blogspot.com/2015/07/who-is-bill-ryan-hearsay-article.html?m=1). It's a bit more of an attack now. It gets insulting toward the end, and not just toward Bill, but Avalon's fringe mindset.

Lord Sidious
18th July 2015, 16:42
Yeah especially when they join up new elite groups formed by internet alt media celebs

WotchutalkinaboutWillis?

mojo
18th July 2015, 17:07
ahhh.... hard to read the meaning behind words sometimes, I probably would have got it if I was seeing your non-verbal cues ...;)

Jengelen
18th July 2015, 17:48
I asked to have it deleted. It was a writing exercise, rant/vent, more so now that I re-wrote it and posted it elsewhere (http://liesaboutdevils.blogspot.com/2015/07/who-is-bill-ryan-hearsay-article.html?m=1). It's a bit more of an attack now. It gets insulting toward the end, and not just toward Bill, but Avalon's fringe mindset.

I thought it was a well thought out and well written exercise then. I see no reason to attack. Just stick with the facts as you know them or suspect them to be and point out the diff between when it is which. I think most of us have felt much the same. The way I see this, if it is as they say, and for the 'good' of humanity then all of it will become common knowledge shortly anyway, so why pay a dime? I mean really, and if you don't hear about it (and you won't btw in case you have not figured this out yet) well it simply means it wasn't real at all and it was yet another exercise.

At least Steve had the decency to say his was what it was up front. The sky isn't going to fall per say. What is going to happen is the foundation of the entire thing will collapse and then in the rotting mess we clean up. Hopefully as in any garden when that rot starts to really fester and smell some great new green shoots with good roots and brighter wiser light will take over instead of more of that which only goes out at the first opportunity of growth beyond it's own borders to strangle off all the other plants conflicting with them for territory and space. The entire repeats if that is the case and I guess in some way that is up to the survivors not any of the people here.

Chester
18th July 2015, 18:36
For what it is worth, I understand where you, Steve, appear to be in regards to all this. I also see you are as frustrated with it all as I was up until a few weeks back when it was pointed out to me that I was clearly obsessed about it and that this was not any good for anyone I am effecting nor myself.

And I saw it was true (for me) and so... I dissolved the issues within myself. Nothing changed about the issues... the facts of the issues, but what did change is how I let it effect me which caused a domino effect upon others I saw was no good for anyone.

I am just saying - my emotions had taken over and this became no good.

Its funny too, Steve... Atticus gave me that recording himself four or so months back. I started to see the underbelly then too. Pretty ugly. Pretty sad how humans can become. Makes it hard to even feel comfortable with being a human yet I have to look at all this as a challenge for me to personally rise above. And that's where I am at today - just doing what I can to rise above.

Tanta
18th July 2015, 19:22
Its funny too, Steve... Atticus gave me that recording himself four or so months back. I started to see the underbelly then too. Pretty ugly. Pretty sad how humans can become.

Can you (or someone else) please make a short and to the point summary of the recording here in this thread? (few sentences, no need to go at length)

modwiz
18th July 2015, 21:07
Latest thing out, it's called a joke......................

I try, but some of em never answer calls...................

Try calling sometime. I made the last one. Or, prepare for incoming. Not letting you get away with your whining.:p

Chester
19th July 2015, 03:29
Can you (or someone else) please make a short and to the point summary of the recording here in this thread? (few sentences, no need to go at length)

I feel uncomfortable to make any statement about it frankly. But I listened to it all and did so more than once... sometimes several sections many times to try and understand as best as I could.

This, along with all my experiences since January 5th of this year have revealed to me much of my (hopefully former) naivety.

Dreamtimer
19th July 2015, 16:58
I really liked the John Trudell video. Right in line with ongoing conversations about belief. I like his distinction between think and believe. I've been thinking about the word 'belief' and its meanings.

To say I believe is often to indicate that I'm expressing something that I think might be true but I can't really or absolutely know.

I often fret over people failing to take time to think due to their beliefs. Weirdly, people often seem afraid to think. Like it's too much responsibility. To me, it's a personal cop-out to just adopt a belief system without real in-depth thought and analysis. This is where faith comes in and thinking ends.

Faith isn't inherently bad. Just potentially limiting, which could be bad.

Chester
19th July 2015, 19:18
I really liked the John Trudell video. Right in line with ongoing conversations about belief. I like his distinction between think and believe. I've been thinking about the word 'belief' and its meanings.

To say I believe is often to indicate that I'm expressing something that I think might be true but I can't really or absolutely know.

I often fret over people failing to take time to think due to their beliefs. Weirdly, people often seem afraid to think. Like it's too much responsibility. To me, it's a personal cop-out to just adopt a belief system without real in-depth thought and analysis. This is where faith comes in and thinking ends.

Faith isn't inherently bad. Just potentially limiting, which could be bad.

Perhaps what also might help is the actual experience one might have based upon something they might wish to believe. The results of their experience might assist them in knowing if their belief is true or not.

Dreamtimer
19th July 2015, 20:15
Sam, that was something I was thinking but didn't say. Sometimes the actual experience may be undesirable or unattainable in which case we have to do the best we can. I may be pretty sure someone's a cheater or user but I'm not required to be cheated or used in order to be sure. I'll just have to use my best judgement.

Aragorn
19th July 2015, 21:45

Apparently someone who has threads trying to explain a perspective about him deleted from here. What does that tell you?

Even though Steve has himself already provided for the answer to that question here on this thread, I am all too aware of how (many of) our members tend to miss such things and jump to (the wrong) conclusions, so here it is, officially and for the record:

Steve's thread about Bill Ryan was deleted by myself -- I was the only mod on duty at the time -- as per Steve's own request. The word "hearsay" in his original post was also put there by Steve himself, not by myself or any other staff member.

Now, that all said, as the original poster of this thread here, mojo feels that the thread has wandered too far off from its initial intent, and he has now requested that the staff close it. The thread will however remain visible.

:tiphat: