PDA

View Full Version : Barbara Marciniak Video

Hugh Mann
9th July 2015, 21:31
I have purchased all Barbara Marciniak's books and really enjoyed reading them. I saw one interview several years ago and haven't watched any since because Barbara rarely does interviews or public speaking. So far this is the most up-to-date video that I have watched.

Amazon listing of her books can be found here: http://www.amazon.com/Barbara-Marciniak/e/B000APJ9ZM/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1436477339&sr=1-2-ent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUe-EPrtuJQ

The Pleiadians channeled by Barbara Marciniak 03/21/15. Topics include 2015 predictions, extraterrestrials, Anunnaki, chakras, advanced technology, psychedelic drugs, demons, space wars, fracking, Malaysia plane, CERN, the 6th trumpet, revelations and more.

bsbray
9th July 2015, 22:08
Thanks for posting this Hugh Mann. I've been interested in Marciniak's work for years but am still trying to figure out what to make of it. I did some searches to try to figure out her track record as far as past predictions, but can't seem to find anything. I'll watch this video later this evening.

TimeLab
10th July 2015, 06:16
I was a fan of Bringers of the Dawn over 20 years ago so listened, and now I'm starting to realize how deep the psy-ops has been for a long time. I'm starting to see how the tentacles planted then were planned to be used now. I'm rethinking everything I ever thought I learned in the beginning of this journey and wondering how far back this new age deception unravels to and I'm even slightly sick realizing how stupid I once was and wondering what I'm probably that stupid about now.

This 'channelling' was the most ridiculous acting to me... the fake accent, the pretending to momentarily not know the english term for something but spinning out endless old lady era english colloquialisms and stupid jokes, the selling of the exact same low-insight current-alt-news-crap coming from all the other new-age spokespersons/psy-operatives these days, the spewing of countless new agey memes, and other things I wish I had taken some notes on. More than anything, there was zero galactic perspective like in the early books, and no depth or insight like those books whatsoever... unless I'm remembering an illusion about them. Maybe Barbara was fed the books from psy-ops or they just used her name and let her keep milking the set-up for money, I don't know. But I knew just as much about current affairs as she did, and in many, many cases much more than her in this mostly Q&A session and the new age charlatanism was right up there with the really deluded fundamentalists.

There goes another illusion but I appreciate it, thanks for posting this.

Joanna
10th July 2015, 07:08
Have never read her, except for one small passage from 'Bringers of the Dawn' that someone posted to me a couple of years ago, which says it all about where she/her sources are coming from:

"Some entities, in the process of their own evolution, began to discover that as they created life and put consciousness into things through modulating the frequencies of forms of consciousness, they could feed themselves; they could keep themselves in charge.
They began to Figure out that this is how Prime Creator nourished itself. Prime Creator sends out others to create an electromagnetic frequency of consciousness as a food source for itself."

Bringers of the Dawn~~Barbara Marciniak

If people subscribe to the idea that Prime Creator/Source is an energetic vampire that has to create life/frequencies of consciousness in order to feed itself, I guess the material she built on that foundation could 'work', for a while.
But to have an eternal, infinite - and therefore infinitely self-sustaining - Prime Creator, that also needs to make creations as its food source (or what, starve to non-death?), is neither logical nor Loving, in any degree.
Such deep twists, in the name of the Pleiades.

Always look to the details. They are revealing...

bsbray
10th July 2015, 16:18
I was listening to the video and what stands out for me is that there are some ideas planted in there that, if I bought into them, I feel as though would direct me into realities that I wouldn't prefer.

For what that's worth, regardless of whether the woman believes what she's doing or not, I don't accept everything she says anyway.

Myst
10th May 2016, 15:49

jonsnow
10th May 2016, 19:31
thank you for video 10/10:winner:

Greenbarry
11th May 2016, 02:39
she makes me feel sick to my stomach.
bad vibes! bsbray said it wonderfully!

BabaRa
12th May 2016, 20:11
for me, the most important things she said was:

* Stay Grounded

*Use your imagination and visualize what you want

*The Key is to use your mind

If we follow this three simple rules, I believe we can make it through any crisis unscathed.

Aianawa
12th May 2016, 21:49
Wow, totally two sides of a coin on comments on workshop vid, looking forward to watching.

Myst
5th June 2016, 13:16

scibuster
5th June 2016, 16:34
Her voice sounds as she in in a special trance also when she is not in the trance.
Reminds me on Odysseus at the ship with bungs into his ears.
Do not listen to Greek Siren sounds.

bsbray
5th June 2016, 19:39
The positive messages don't bother me. It's when they sneak a couple bad seeds into the otherwise-positive message (ideas of population control, wars and catastrophes, etc.) that I begin to think that they have went to all of this effort to get us to swallow a couple of key disempowering ideas by sweetening it up first. People who I can only assume are working for elite interests have been claiming that ETs support population control (ie the government determining who is allowed to have children and who is not, and how many, just like in China) since at least the 60s. The anonymous French "Mn Y," Billy Meier, and Marciniak. I have heard them all suggest similar things in this regard, that supposedly advanced ET governments dictate to their ruled subjects as to who is to have kids and who not. Even the early American Republic was more spiritually advanced than that, as far as I am concerned.

When it comes to "channeled" material you only have to mess up once for me to dismiss the whole idea of some advanced ET really coming through. Even if there really was an ET on the other side, either the transmission is fallible or else they obviously don't have human rights interests first and foremost when they give these messages.