PDA

View Full Version : Capitalism, Corporatism & American Exceptionalism

Hugh Mann
6th July 2015, 16:24
Moderator edit: This thread is a split-off from Happy 4th July Everybody! Watch out for North Carolina: Sharks! (http://jandeane81.com/threads/7330-Happy-4th-July-Everybody!-Watch-Out-for-North-Carolina-Sharks!)

Sorry to rain on the parade. The 4th of July is the celebration of being a slave. It hasn't anything to do with being free or independent of anyone. If you believe the USA became free of England, look up the Virginia Corporation.

AscensionQuest
6th July 2015, 16:36
Sorry to rain on the parade. The 4th of July is the celebration of being a slave. It hasn't anything to do with being free or independent of anyone. If you believe the USA became free of England, look up the Virginia Corporation.

USA is free!

We have the 2nd Amendment. It's driving Dianne Feinstein absolutely CRAZY !!! LOL

Ted Cruz ****ed in Dianne Feinsteins Cheerios on the 2nd Amendent attack. Doom off!

The USA also has Freedom of the Press. Fox News gives Obama a headache......and he complains about it!

USA is Bottom Up : From the People through elections.

UK is Top Down : All hail the King / Queen.

People came to the USA to : Flee Tyranny !

Seek the Truth

Aianawa
6th July 2015, 22:13
Um , is this called showing one's true colours lol.

bsbray
6th July 2015, 22:32
Don't worry, Aianawa. We aren't all like that. :fpalm:

The press might be free here as far as anyone who wants to start their own newspaper or whatever, but all MSM companies are, for a lack of a better word, Satanic. You could also use the word Nazi or your personal preference, but all MSM here makes it living off of lies and distraction. Big lies, little lies, and lots of stuff that does not matter at all. Not just in the US but in most western countries as far as I can see. If Obama gets a headache it's because he's losing faith in his puppetmasters. It blows my mind that anyone even takes companies like Fox seriously.

Aianawa
6th July 2015, 22:51
Yes laughable if only, it was an American that first enabled me to read the news truthfulllly as such and the prep work put into it by tptW, and also direct me to alternative news and potentials, so I know there is some and growing with awareness within USA etc.

Hugh Mann
7th July 2015, 11:06
http://reclaimdemocracy.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/corporate_logo_flag_new-300x200.jpg

http://reclaimdemocracy.org/corporate-accountability-history-corporations-us/

AscensionQuest
7th July 2015, 15:25
Don't worry, Aianawa. We aren't all like that. :fpalm:

The press might be free here as far as anyone who wants to start their own newspaper or whatever, but all MSM companies are, for a lack of a better word, Satanic. You could also use the word Nazi or your personal preference, but all MSM here makes it living off of lies and distraction. Big lies, little lies, and lots of stuff that does not matter at all. Not just in the US but in most western countries as far as I can see. If Obama gets a headache it's because he's losing faith in his puppetmasters. It blows my mind that anyone even takes companies like Fox seriously.

Fox News #1 in the ratings. It's not even close.

Bill O'Reilly = 3 Million Viewers at 8PM

bsbray
7th July 2015, 16:10
Here's a documentary about how controlled Fox News is. "Pundits" can't even state their own opinion. They get memos from corporate headquarters telling them what to talk about and what opinion to take on it. That among lots of other ways of misleading and lying to the public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P74oHhU5MDk

Not too long ago someone put out a 56-page ebook documenting a bunch of Bill O'Reilly's lies. Here's a few of them:

O'Reilly claimed he reported from a war zone in the Falklands; the closest he got to that conflict was Buenos Aires, the Argentine capital, a thousand miles away.
O'Reilly claimed he witnessed civilians get killed during a protest in Buenos Aires; other reporters and a historian say no such deaths occurred.
O'Reilly claimed he was on the doorstep of a figure connected to President Kennedy's assassination when that man committed suicide; this is debunked by significant evidence, including O'Reilly's own taped statement from the time.
O'Reilly claimed he saw nuns get shot in the head in El Salvador; he later acknowledged he had only seen photos of the deceased.
O'Reilly has told two different stories about his El Salvador reporting trip; in one he says he witnessed a firefight, but in the other he makes no mention of the dramatic events.
O'Reilly claimed to have seen terror attacks in Northern Ireland; he later admitted he had only seen photos of those events.
O'Reilly claimed to have been attacked by protestors while reporting for Inside Edition during the 1992 Los Angeles riots; this was subsequently disputed by six of his former colleagues.

http://www.amazon.com/Killing-Truth-Lies-Legends-OReilly-ebook/dp/B00VSMA4HS

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-C5QuKWbrGhA/VOodL19OPpI/AAAAAAAAUyM/QWkL627Rqnc/s1600/10995399_1003564289672051_863176859688631279_n.jpg

Not only did he lie about being in the Falklands Islands war zone, when someone else pointed it out, he lied again and called them a liar.

http://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Bill-OReilly-David-Corn-Brian-Williams-Media-Corruption-Hit-Job-e1424548369744-620x433.png

Here's a handful of his statements on Politifact too: http://www.politifact.com/personalities/bill-oreilly/statements/

Bill O'Reilly is also the proud father of a meme thanks to his own stupidity:

On the January 4th, 2011[8] episode of The O’Reilly Factor, Bill O’Reilly[10] interviewed American Atheists[7] president Dave Silverman about a billboard[9] the company had put up arguing that religion was a scam. When Silverman asked for proof of a god’s existence, O’Reilly argued that he knew because the tide comes in and out regularly without fail, and it could not be explained without divine intervention. Silverman’s facial expression after this statement was the inspiration for the Are You Serious? rage face.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/bill-oreilly-you-cant-explain-that

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dRTbI3C-8MU/UomE7rI8pvI/AAAAAAAABJ4/RWqauQbH1z8/s1600/1461676_530160820400680_1148393736_n.png

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/792/do-it-live.jpg

Aragorn
7th July 2015, 17:06
USA is free!

Really? Well, I suppose that you've never heard of the Patriot Act (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act), then?

Here's a couple of hints for you...

They do not need a written warrant for your arrest. It suffices that someone verbally suggests that you would be involved with terrorists or terrorist activity.

They can lift you out of your bed in the middle of the night -- thereby using any and all violence they deem necessary -- and take you to an undisclosed facility without letting anyone know that they did so. That includes the local police chief of the town or city where you live.

They can detain you at this facility indefinitely, without letting you contact an attorney, without a fair trial, and without even allowing access to you by the International Red Cross.

Just how free are you, exactly?

We have the 2nd Amendment. It's driving Dianne Feinstein absolutely CRAZY !!! LOL

None of those amendments matter, because the President has the power of executive to overrule the US Constitution and instate a nation-wide martial law.

The USA also has Freedom of the Press.

The US American press is entirely controlled by the same corporations as which control the entire US government.

Fox News gives Obama a headache......and he complains about it!

Fox News only criticizes Obama because Obama happens to be a Democrat. They wouldn't be criticizing him so much if he had been a Republican -- in that case, it would have been NBC who'd be criticizing him. And even then still, it is all nothing but a "dog & pony" show, intended to keep you busy thinking about the phony "Democrats vs. Republicans" dichotomy and keep you from thinking about anything else. In other words, it's a PsyOp.

(It isn't all that much better over here in Europe, for that matter.)

I'm sure you would like to believe that. Please read this post here (http://jandeane81.com/threads/7166-TPP-vote-Tuesday-Please-help-ETs-aren-t-going-to-help-without-our-initiative?p=841928491&viewfull=1#post841928491) so as to get a better grip on the kind of nation you live in.

Seek the Truth

Yes, that's what your history books say, but unfortunately the truth is something quite different. The Europeans who sailed to the Americas did not do so in order to escape tyranny. They were mainly adventurers, industrialists, criminals and other troublemakers, who were tempted by the thought of exploring and exploiting "the other continent", and upon arriving there, they found that this "unexplored land" was actually inhabited by indigenous people who lived in perfect harmony with nature.

This didn't jive very well with the industrialist culture of those Europeans, so the Europeans drove back the natives into reservations and stole the land they called their home out from underneath them. The Europeans then abducted Africans from their homes and families and used them as slaves on the cotton plantations. Furthermore, they then also lured Asians over -- kidnapping them, as they had done with the Africans, wouldn't have gone down so easily, so they tricked them with false promises -- in order to have them work on the railroads, but those Asian people were not treated all that much better than the African slaves.

Eventually, the immigrants decided to declare their independence from the British Empire, which didn't exactly go down so easily because the British Empire, being an empire, wasn't willing to give up on "the new colony" and all of its resources.

The Declaration of Independence was signed long before slavery was abolished, and this slavery -- or rather more precisely, the impact of slavery on politics and on the economy -- was one of the main reasons as to why a civil war broke out, given that the North had abolished slavery while the South wanted to preserve it.

What is true is that many Europeans -- mainly of Jewish ethnicity -- were fleeing Europe for the USA when Adolf Hitler rose to power in Germany, which makes it highly ironic that Hitler was actually being sponsored by US American bankers, such as e.g. Prescott Bush, the father of George H. Bush and grandfather of George W. Bush.

Shadowself
7th July 2015, 17:20
You forgot the part where they took/stole the land from the people living here in the first place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp8BSIbHv5U

Aragorn
7th July 2015, 17:36
You forgot the part where they took/stole the land from the people living here in the first place.

No, I didn't. :p See the colored lines here-below... :p

The Europeans who sailed to the Americas did not do so in order to escape tyranny. They were mainly adventurers, industrialists, criminals and other troublemakers, who were tempted by the thought of exploring and exploiting "the other continent", and upon arriving there, they found that this "unexplored land" was actually inhabited by indigenous people who lived in perfect harmony with nature.

This didn't jive very well with the industrialist culture of those Europeans, so the Europeans drove back the natives into reservations and stole the land they called their home out from underneath them.

Shadowself
7th July 2015, 17:36
My all time favorite John Trudell before I trod off to work...Argh!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHS6392MzEs&index=124&list=FL_ykjY3_7A8F_vL1uYLo-iw

Shadowself
7th July 2015, 17:39
No, I didn't. :p See the colored lines here-below... :p

Oh...you're right...I missed it....doh! (my skim reading doesn't always work) lol

Adding; this to me at least was the development of a nation that perpetuated slavery to gain this so called thing called freedom? Right oh!

AscensionQuest
7th July 2015, 18:26
Really? Well, I suppose that you've never heard of the Patriot Act (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act), then?

Here's a couple of hints for you...

They do not need a written warrant for your arrest. It suffices that someone verbally suggests that you would be involved with terrorists or terrorist activity.

They can lift you out of your bed in the middle of the night -- thereby using any and all violence they deem necessary -- and take you to an undisclosed facility without letting anyone know that they did so. That includes the local police chief of the town or city where you live.

They can detain you at this facility indefinitely, without letting you contact an attorney, without a fair trial, and without even allowing access to you by the International Red Cross.

Just how free are you, exactly?

None of those amendments matter, because the President has the power of executive to overrule the US Constitution and instate a nation-wide martial law.

The US American press is entirely controlled by the same corporations as which control the entire US government.

Fox News only criticizes Obama because Obama happens to be a Democrat. They wouldn't be criticizing him so much if he had been a Republican -- in that case, it would have been NBC who'd be criticizing him. And even then still, it is all nothing but a "dog & pony" show, intended to keep you busy thinking about the phony "Democrats vs. Republicans" dichotomy and keep you from thinking about anything else. In other words, it's a PsyOp.

(It isn't all that much better over here in Europe, for that matter.)

I'm sure you would like to believe that. Please read this post here (http://jandeane81.com/threads/7166-TPP-vote-Tuesday-Please-help-ETs-aren-t-going-to-help-without-our-initiative?p=841928491&viewfull=1#post841928491) so as to get a better grip on the kind of nation you live in.

Yes, that's what your history books say, but unfortunately the truth is something quite different. The Europeans who sailed to the Americas did not do so in order to escape tyranny. They were mainly adventurers, industrialists, criminals and other troublemakers, who were tempted by the thought of exploring and exploiting "the other continent", and upon arriving there, they found that this "unexplored land" was actually inhabited by indigenous people who lived in perfect harmony with nature.

This didn't jive very well with the industrialist culture of those Europeans, so the Europeans drove back the natives into reservations and stole the land they called their home out from underneath them. The Europeans then abducted Africans from their homes and families and used them as slaves on the cotton plantations. Furthermore, they then also lured Asians over -- kidnapping them, as they had done with the Africans, wouldn't have gone down so easily, so they tricked them with false promises -- in order to have them work on the railroads, but those Asian people were not treated all that much better than the African slaves.

Eventually, the immigrants decided to declare their independence from the British Empire, which didn't exactly go down so easily because the British Empire, being an empire, wasn't willing to give up on "the new colony" and all of its resources.

The Declaration of Independence was signed long before slavery was abolished, and this slavery -- or rather more precisely, the impact of slavery on politics and on the economy -- was one of the main reasons as to why a civil war broke out, given that the North had abolished slavery while the South wanted to preserve it.

What is true is that many Europeans -- mainly of Jewish ethnicity -- were fleeing Europe for the USA when Adolf Hitler rose to power in Germany, which makes it highly ironic that Hitler was actually being sponsored by US American bankers, such as e.g. Prescott Bush, the father of George H. Bush and grandfather of George W. Bush.

A truth that may interest you. Fox News has an employee named Andrea Tantaros. She is Greek.

Her family owns and operates a family restaurant in Pennsylvania.

Truth: Her father fled Greece because he said : " They punish success in Greece. In America success is rewarded. "

Think about that for 15 seconds.

Another Truth: In Greece there are posters on the wall that say: " Resist Capitalism 100%"

I guess the USA isn't so bad after all.:cool:

modwiz
7th July 2015, 18:52
I feel like we have entered the Twilight Zone here. Either that or being spammed by an "interested party". :fpalm: Ascensionquest? A brand name to misdirect, IMO.

bsbray
7th July 2015, 19:22
What's so great about capitalism?

Even the people who developed the theory for it thought it was a terrible idea, unless it was policed by the government to keep markets fair. Unrestrained greed is not something to be proud of.

blufire
7th July 2015, 19:33

Even the people who developed the theory for it thought it was a terrible idea, unless it was policed by the government to keep markets fair. Unrestrained greed is not something to be proud of.

I know what you are saying bsbray but I would like to throw out another perspective.

Without unbridled capitalism we would not have the advances and technology we have today. Capitalism is equal to competition and if that competition is squelched so is the creativity and desire for advancement and achievement.

When people who are ‘geared’ toward this type of success with no matter the cost and if they feel fairly confident they will reap the rewards of their success (money, fame, power) they will work very hard toward achieving their goals.

And yes those who set this level of capitalism also recognized the negatives but also saw the positives were greater. Trade off.

bsbray
7th July 2015, 19:38
The Europeans who sailed to the Americas did not do so in order to escape tyranny. They were mainly adventurers, industrialists, criminals and other troublemakers, who were tempted by the thought of exploring and exploiting "the other continent", and upon arriving there, they found that this "unexplored land" was actually inhabited by indigenous people who lived in perfect harmony with nature.

From what I understand most of them were debtors, religious refugees and criminals. Maybe some early adventurers and later some industrialists but the people making the big bucks were back in Europe with monopolies on the imports. A lot of people came here to escape incarceration for owing money in Britain. To this day in the US it is illegal to jail someone for simply owing money.

Also a lot of Scots, Irish, Germans, Poles and Italians were arriving here since colonial times, besides the slave importation which of course was not voluntary. The voluntary migrations were mostly because of economic hardship in Europe. What happened to the Native Americans was terrible, but once they were run off from the land, a lot of these European immigrants actually owned their own land for the first time and had the freedom to do whatever they wanted on it, and the peace of often not even having any neighbors for miles. They didn't have to worry about nobles or landlords or anyone telling them what to do. Any kind of government interference at this point was tolerated at best. I think this was really the fertile ground (no pun intended :p ) from which the rebellious mentality came about that ultimately led to the colonists taking strong resentment to the demands of the British government, and then forcing them out.

There is a completely different social situation in this country today and we are basically going to have to re-evaluate what we are doing and where we are going. This is not anywhere near the same country as in the late 1700's.

bsbray
7th July 2015, 19:42
I know what you are saying bsbray but I would like to throw out another perspective.

Without unbridled capitalism we would not have the advances and technology we have today. Capitalism is equal to competition and if that competition is squelched so is the creativity and desire for advancement and achievement.

Competition is not the problem with unrestrained capitalism. Competition is what we want.

What we don't want is when one entire sector of industry is monopolized by a handful of companies who then all make deals with each other, maybe even merge into a conglomerate. Then there is no reason to develop anything new because there is no competition. Then the bottom line (making as much money as possible) drives the monopolizing corporations to start making inferior products without lowering prices, and maybe even while raising them.

The US government today does not even try to protect us from monopolies. There is rampant cronyism. Companies like Halliburton are awarded no-bid contracts for military or energy projects without even considering the quality of work or if another company could do it more cheaply. Wal-Mart, which makes more money every year than most countries on this planet, is allowed to move into small towns everywhere and kill local businesses, while shipping in their products largely from overseas, including sweatshops.

AscensionQuest
7th July 2015, 20:17

You should drop by the Andrea Tanataros Restaurant in Pennsylvania and shout out that question REALLY LOUD and see what happens. LOL

BTW, The Iron Fist of Socialism is not something to be proud of.

In the USA we reward success !:thup:

AscensionQuest
7th July 2015, 20:22

When people who are ‘geared’ toward this type of success with no matter the cost and if they feel fairly confident they will reap the rewards of their success (money, fame, power) they will work very hard toward achieving their goals.

And yes those who set this level of capitalism also recognized the negatives but also saw the positives were greater. Trade off.

Mark Zuckerberg worked very hard over many years to make Facebook what it is today.

He did need the assistance of a Venture Capitalist ( $500,000 ) but after that Facebook took off!

Now Mark Zuckerberg is a Billionaire! Good movie to watch: Social Network.

Only in America!:thup:

modwiz
7th July 2015, 20:34

Only works if the gubmint is policed by the people they represent. Without a conscious and involved population one gets collusion and tyranny. Not a thing wrong with basic, organic capitalism. Enlightened business people would be a boon to their societies rather than the parasites they too often become.

bsbray
7th July 2015, 20:43
You should drop by the Andrea Tanataros Restaurant in Pennsylvania and shout out that question REALLY LOUD and see what happens. LOL

If you have make references to the Soviet Union to make your beliefs look good then that's already a bad sign.

I wonder how many people your Greek friend is working for 30-40 hours a week now thanks to Obamacare. My guess is few, if any.

Dick Cheneys and David Rockefellers are the types who are really being "rewarded" with "success."

bsbray
7th July 2015, 20:48
Mark Zuckerberg worked very hard over many years to make Facebook what it is today.

Mark Zuckerberg is David Rockefeller's grandson. You know, the banker grandson of the oil tycoon who has so much money that he hides it in "charities" so you'll never see his face in Forbes. Watch anyone else get a $500,000 loan to get an internet business rolling.

Tell me more about how hard the grandson of a Rockefeller works to make a massive data-collecting business mined by the intelligence agencies. :rolleyes:

Aragorn
7th July 2015, 20:58
Without unbridled capitalism we would not have the advances and technology we have today.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Many of the high-tech innovations also come from the military-industrial apparatus.

Capitalism is equal to competition and if that competition is squelched so is the creativity and desire for advancement and achievement.

That's exactly what's wrong with it -- or at the very least, one of the things most wrong with it. We've got a society built upon competition, rather than upon cooperation.

Considering that all of the resources belong to all of humanity as custodians of this planet -- which in turn gives us these resources -- there you have another flaw of capitalism, and of the financial-economic system as a whole.

One result of capitalism is also an ever-increasing degree of industrialization, which leads to an equally fast decreasing quality of production. Another result of (specifically) unbridled capitalism is that it also inevitably leads to corporatism and monopolism on the one hand, and to a numb, mindless and materialistic consumerist society on the other hand. That which is now the United States of America as it exists on this very day is the textbook example of why capitalism and consumerism are Bad Ideas™.

bsbray
7th July 2015, 21:10
Aragorn, I can understand where you're coming from that competition is ultimately not preferable to a situation where everyone would just work together. But all western economies are operating on some level on competitive models, though governments may subsidize some companies and industries. Maybe in some European cultures people still have enough pride for their country to do quality work to the best of their ability in these situations, but a lot of the time when the government subsidizes companies there does not seem to be as much effort. Or especially if the government allows a monopoly to develop, terrible things happen, both because people are greedy. The way our system is set up to work right now, money is the biggest motivating factor and nothing else.

I don't know who said it first, but it was pointed out a long time ago, that in an unrestrained capitalist society, only the greediest, most cut-throat people will rise to the top. Which is exactly what has happened. It is what one could expect to happen when you really think about it. People who are generous to their employees and reinvest lots of money into their business may make a good quality product, but the greedy person who finds ways of cutting costs and delivered more product, not to mention bribery and everything else that can be accomplished with large amounts of money, will eventually run them out of business. This happens all the time.

Aragorn
7th July 2015, 21:19

http://bullisandco.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Elrond.Facepalm.jpg

Aragorn
7th July 2015, 21:50
Aragorn, I can understand where you're coming from that competition is ultimately not preferable to a situation where everyone would just work together. But all western economies are operating on some level on competitive models, though governments may subsidize some companies and industries. Maybe in some European cultures people still have enough pride for their country to do quality work to the best of their ability in these situations, but a lot of the time when the government subsidizes companies there does not seem to be as much effort. Or especially if the government allows a monopoly to develop, terrible things happen, both because people are greedy. The way our system is set up to work right now, money is the biggest motivating factor and nothing else.

Well, there aren't any countries left in Europe where industrialization has not yet set foot. The European Union as it currently exists was specifically created around capitalism -- more than around socio-political, environmental or military considerations -- albeit that we do have various antitrust laws at the European level. Both Microsoft and Google have already had a taste of those laws over here. However, if/when the TPP and TTIP come into effect, then those antitrust laws will of course be moot. TPP and TTIP are the very foundations of a global corporatist dictatorship. Those two treaties effectively put the corporations themselves in charge of both the legislative and the judicial branches. All that is then still needed to finalize an effectively fascist regime is a sock puppet in the executive branch. And there sure is a large enough offer of those to pick from.

One of the biggest problems of the world is that capitalism is all-pervasive. Even if a single industrialized nation decides to stay with socialism (or some variant thereof), then that nation still depends on international trade for its logistics, and international trade is by definition capitalist in nature. This is something the TPP and TTIP will emphasize even more than the already existing economic treaties do. And as for quality of production, most countries are now having lots of their stuff -- especially electronics -- produced in China, South Korea and Indonesia. Even Japan doesn't qualify anymore, given that production in Japan is by now more expensive already than in the aforementioned three countries. Anything produced closer to home is considered boutique stuff, and equally comes with a boutique price tag.

I don't know who said it first, but it was pointed out a long time ago, that in an unrestrained capitalist society, only the greediest, most cut-throat people will rise to the top. Which is exactly what has happened. It is what one could expect to happen when you really think about it. People who are generous to their employees and reinvest lots of money into their business may make a good quality product, but the greedy person who finds ways of cutting costs and delivered more product, not to mention bribery and everything else that can be accomplished with large amounts of money, will eventually run them out of business. This happens all the time.

Exactly. ;)

ntr
7th July 2015, 23:13
Reading between the lines, many of you sound like you're looking forward to the revocation of freedoms here in the USA and a authoritarian rule that'll "enforce" reconciliation and 'revolutionary' enslavement to right past wrongs. That's how strong your anti-Americanism is.

Aragorn
7th July 2015, 23:23
Reading between the lines, many of you sound like you're looking forward to the revocation of freedoms here in the USA and a authoritarian rule that'll "enforce" reconciliation and 'revolutionary' enslavement to right past wrongs. That's how strong your anti-Americanism is.

I for one am not looking forward to the revocation of freedoms in the USA -- for whatever few freedoms still remain there. I am only looking forward to the abolition of the financial-economic "money magic" system. In addition to that, as a non-American, I also don't buy into American Exceptionalism (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_exceptionalism).

modwiz
7th July 2015, 23:53

Reading between the lines, it looks like someone joined the forum to insert themselves into the conversation.

bsbray
8th July 2015, 01:22

No one wants freedoms taken away, but I wonder what all you are lumping in under the banner of "freedom." The freedom of being gouged at the gas pump by the oil cartels? If another American expresses views you don't agree with, that doesn't make them anti-American, it makes them equally American as you.

grannyfranny
8th July 2015, 04:06
In te early days of corporations they had to reapply every year to prove their value to society. Of course that could have been corrupted, too. This year 2nd quarter earning for Wal-Mart are down $66 Billion. We have the power to do this by not buying from corporations that have immoral values.

For some reason, we refuse to believe that we have the power to transform corporations. I remember in the 1970s I was visiting a friend in Palm Springs, walked into a high end fashion retailer, immediately got a credit card and strolled the aisles with some of the Hollywood stars (much shorter than I expected).

When I got home, I received a letter that turned me down for a Sears Credit card. I swore I would never buy anything in Sears. As if they would care. Well they do now, as people have less and less discretionary income. Plus people are discovering reasons to avoid certain retailers.

It isn't hard to find lists with reasons why i.e. companies owned by Koch Brothers. Do you really care what brand of toilet paper you buy or are they buying your loyalty once because of a discount coupon? Voting with dollars is more powerful than political election votes.

Phoenix
8th July 2015, 09:33
USA is free!

Ted Cruz ****ed in Dianne Feinsteins Cheerios on the 2nd Amendent attack. Doom off!

The USA also has Freedom of the Press. Fox News gives Obama a headache......and he complains about it!

Seek the Truth

Good grief!

It's comments like this that make me feel like there's very little hope left for humanity.

The level of ignorance that exists amongst the general population never ceases to amaze me.

Very disheartening.

Hugh Mann
8th July 2015, 10:46
Really? Well, I suppose that you've never heard of the Patriot Act, then?

Codes, statutes, acts are not laws. The general misconception is that any statute passed by legislators bearing the appearance of law constitutes the law of the land. The U.S. Constitution is the supreme law of the land, and any statute, to be valid, must be in agreement. It is impossible for a law which violates the Constitution to be valid. This is succinctly stated as follows:
"All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void." ---Marbury vs. Madison, 5 US (2 Cranch) 137, 174, 176, (1803)

Lord Sidious
8th July 2015, 11:29
USA is free!

Excellent!
Package it up, send it over and I will take the bits I like and send the crappy bits back.
Ok?

USA is free!

Seek the Truth

In all seriousness, if you think the united snakes is free, you don't know what freedom is..................

Truth: Her father fled Greece because he said : " They punish success in Greece. In America success is rewarded. "

Think about that for 15 seconds.

Another Truth: In Greece there are posters on the wall that say: " Resist Capitalism 100%"

I guess the USA isn't so bad after all.:cool:

America will be, and soon, consumed by it's own greed.

That is the other wing of the same bird as your united snakes.................

Lord Sidious
8th July 2015, 11:38

Anti Americanism?
I suspect anyone that ISN'T anti American.
Or anti British or any of the other dirtbag empire builders.
You know why?
Empires are built on the suffering of others.
So yes, I am indeed what you say and yes, I do want people to suffer, so they learn.
They won't farking learn any other way.................

Dreamtimer
8th July 2015, 13:12
Lord Sidious, united snakes...hadn't heard that one. It's a good one. Sadly.

ntr, please don't insult people by reading between the lines and coming to inappropriate conclusions. As bsbray said, if someone disagrees with you that makes them equally American. I'm embarrassed every time one of my fellow Americans responds to criticism of America that way.

Bush's phrase, "You're either with us or you're against us" sure as hell didn't make us any stronger. It led to people like Bachman and Palin calling for McCarthy-like investigations of Congress to see who's a "real American".

God help us all if it's people like that making the determination.

(Sam, I'm not looking for a savior. It's an expression:whstl:).

AscensionQuest
8th July 2015, 14:53
Mark Zuckerberg is David Rockefeller's grandson. You know, the banker grandson of the oil tycoon who has so much money that he hides it in "charities" so you'll never see his face in Forbes. Watch anyone else get a $500,000 loan to get an internet business rolling.

Tell me more about how hard the grandson of a Rockefeller works to make a massive data-collecting business mined by the intelligence agencies. :rolleyes:

LOL

Watch the movie: Social Network

Mark got the $500,000 from a Venture Capitalist named Peter Thiel.

Seek the Truth

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Thiel

Mark created something out of nothing. He was rewarded for his hard work. Now he is a $$$ Billionaire.

American Exceptionalism !:thup:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_exceptionalism

AscensionQuest
8th July 2015, 14:55
Good grief!

It's comments like this that make me feel like there's very little hope left for humanity.

The level of ignorance that exists amongst the general population never ceases to amaze me.

Very disheartening.

What part is wrong in my statement?

AscensionQuest
8th July 2015, 14:59
No one wants freedoms taken away, but I wonder what all you are lumping in under the banner of "freedom." The freedom of being gouged at the gas pump by the oil cartels? If another American expresses views you don't agree with, that doesn't make them anti-American, it makes them equally American as you.

LOL

This just sad. It REALLY is.

"gouged at the gas pump" ?

Go buy a gallon / liter of gas in Great Britain or France.

The price of gas is very reasonable in the USA.

It's like you're living on another planet.

AscensionQuest
8th July 2015, 15:03
Lord Sidious, united snakes...hadn't heard that one. It's a good one. Sadly.

ntr, please don't insult people by reading between the lines and coming to inappropriate conclusions. As bsbray said, if someone disagrees with you that makes them equally American. I'm embarrassed every time one of my fellow Americans responds to criticism of America that way.

Bush's phrase, "You're either with us or you're against us" sure as hell didn't make us any stronger. It led to people like Bachman and Palin calling for McCarthy-like investigations of Congress to see who's a "real American".

God help us all if it's people like that making the determination.

(Sam, I'm not looking for a savior. It's an expression:whstl:).

Hey, you brought up a good issue!:D

"didn't make us any stronger"

A majority of politicians in Washington D.C. speak the truth when they say: " The Obama Administration is a failure. Proof is obvious: Our

enemies no longer fear us and our allies do not trust us."

Just ask Israel !

Dreamtimer
8th July 2015, 15:08
AscensionQuest, I'm sorry to say, that already happened before the first decade of this century was over. The foundation was laid. The efforts were spearheaded. The directions were taken. And the law of unintended consequences was well activated.

You can pretend that it's all on the new captain's head and the other side of the coin doesn't have responsibility anymore.

I don't play pretend.

AscensionQuest
8th July 2015, 15:17
AscensionQuest, I'm sorry to say, that already happened before the first decade of this century was over. The foundation was laid. The efforts were spearheaded. The directions were taken. And the law of unintended consequences was well activated.

You can pretend that it's all on the new captain's head and the other side of the coin doesn't have responsibility anymore.

I don't play pretend.

When President George W. Bush was in office 2000 - 2008 Our enemies feared us and our allies trusted us.

As of today the USA Foreign Policy is a Train Wreck.

Obama is on his hands and knees begging for a deal with Iran.

Putin thinks Obama is a joke. Remember the famous Hillary Russians " Reset Button " ?

Appeasement failed. I don't "play pretend" either.

Dreamtimer
8th July 2015, 15:36
We went from having the world's sympathy to having it's contempt in only a handful of years. The economy was already driven off the cliff before Bush's time ended. What really amazes me is how Clinton gave financial markets the 'wet dream' of deregulation with the undoing of Glass-Steagal.

What did they do with it? Make the secure unsecure, jeapordize hard working Americans' mortgages, ruin AAA ratings...

Just 'cause you passed the baton doesn't mean you weren't in the race.

Remember when Romney said, "Just foreclose on them all and let them rent."? Now there's a man who can relate to the people.....:hmm:

AscensionQuest
8th July 2015, 15:56
We went from having the world's sympathy to having it's contempt in only a handful of years. The economy was already driven off the cliff before Bush's time ended. What really amazes me is how Clinton gave financial markets the 'wet dream' of deregulation with the undoing of Glass-Steagal.

What did they do with it? Make the secure unsecure, jeapordize hard working Americans' mortgages, ruin AAA ratings...

Just 'cause you passed the baton doesn't mean you weren't in the race.

Remember when Romney said, "Just foreclose on them all and let them rent."? Now there's a man who can relate to the people.....:hmm:

President George W. Bush had 4% unemployment.

Under Obama the national debt has skyrocketed.

$9 Trillion to up over $18 Trillion !

Democrat Bad Idea: Approve Home Loans with no money down + Full Blown FRAUD

The U.S. Economy is in bad shape right now! Labor Force Participation Rate is abysmal. The last time it was THIS bad was 1977.

1977 = Jimmy Carter Economic Malaise

Remember?

Dreamtimer
8th July 2015, 16:00
I remember a lot. And I look at both sides of the coin. It takes two to tango. Responsibility means taking it, not passing it on.

AscensionQuest
8th July 2015, 16:16
I remember a lot. And I look at both sides of the coin. It takes two to tango. Responsibility means taking it, not passing it on.

Yes, let the chips fall where they may.

Jimmy Carter = Economic Malaise

Ronald Reagan = 16 Million Jobs Created : Economic Boom !

Obama = Q1 2015 the U.S. Economy contracted .7% (That means it got smaller)

We're going the wrong way.

Also, Obama has weaponized the IRS and the Department of Justice to go after his political adversaries.

modwiz
8th July 2015, 16:34
Good grief!

Very disheartening.

This member is in no way part of the general population. It is a troublesome insert to provoke and possible even create a database. Notice this member has only thanked 3 posts. They are not here to integrate and participate. Best I can say is, don't feed the trolls and don't give them your political views.

Dreamtimer
8th July 2015, 16:37
Reagan broke the law and admitted it. He made back-room deals with Iran. He was, as Palin likes to say, 'pallin' around with terrorists'.

What did Scalia say about having appointed Bush to his second term? Oh yeah, "Get over it."

The landslide was a reaction to Carter and the Democrats. Not a Reagan love-fest.

That trend has continued to the present. Witness the Republicans' "number one goal": Make Obama a one-term president. They couldn't even do that.

Lord Sidious
8th July 2015, 16:45
LOL

This just sad. It REALLY is.

"gouged at the gas pump" ?

Comparing one nation to another isn't necessarily a good idea.
It's like comparing your achievements to someone elses when the real measurement is against your old self.
So how does America today compare to America a decade ago?
And I wouldn't tell anyone they are living on another planet my friend, that one could swing back and smack you too.

Dreamtimer
8th July 2015, 16:46
Thanks, Modwiz, for your comment. I was already thinking I should be done with this.

Lord Sidious
8th July 2015, 16:47
Yes, let the chips fall where they may.

Jimmy Carter = Economic Malaise

Ronald Reagan = 16 Million Jobs Created : Economic Boom !

Obama = Q1 2015 the U.S. Economy contracted .7% (That means it got smaller)

We're going the wrong way.

Also, Obama has weaponized the IRS and the Department of Justice to go after his political adversaries.

Ah, you still think that the left wing and the right wing are parts of different birds.
You've got some learnin to do boy.
Lucky for you, you've come to the right place.

bsbray
8th July 2015, 16:52

Is this how you judge what is good or bad for the country, by seeing if it's worse in other places? And if it's worse elsewhere, then it makes it okay here? Is that how this country is supposed to move forward?

No offense Ascension Quest but I think you have stumbled onto a forum you don't totally understand. I have never seen any other poster here still caught up in the political left/right paradigm. I think everyone else here has been able to see beyond that by now. If you haven't gotten that picture then there is a lot of information you need to go read and I don't have the patience to pile it all up for you. But you are going to think that you're living on another planet, the way that your worldview is going to be totally out of sync with what most every other member on this forum has already come to understand very well, in regards to our political leaders being puppets, the stock markets and financial industries all being manipulated, etc. etc. The world presented by the MSM may as well be out of Alice in Wonderland and you've already shown that you still watch that stuff as if it's real. So I can already tell there is a major, major gap between your worldview and the rest of this community. This is not the "Fox News" forum.

Lord Sidious
8th July 2015, 16:55
No offense Ascension Quest but I think you have stumbled onto a forum you don't totally understand.

I disagree.
Been reading his/her posts.
He/she knows more than you think, so I wonder what it is with these posts?

AscensionQuest
8th July 2015, 16:58
Reagan broke the law and admitted it. He made back-room deals with Iran. He was, as Palin likes to say, 'pallin' around with terrorists'.

What did Scalia say about having appointed Bush to his second term? Oh yeah, "Get over it."

The landslide was a reaction to Carter and the Democrats. Not a Reagan love-fest.

That trend has continued to the present. Witness the Republicans' "number one goal": Make Obama a one-term president. They couldn't even do that.

Reagan : Our enemies feared us and our allies trusted us.

Obama : Our enemies no longer fear us and our allies do not trust us. Just ask Israel.

AscensionQuest
8th July 2015, 17:01
This member is in no way part of the general population. It is a troublesome insert to provoke and possible even create a database. Notice this member has only thanked 3 posts. They are not here to integrate and participate. Best I can say is, don't feed the trolls and don't give them your political views.

Only thanked 3 posts on a forum full of socialists? Hmmm.....that actually makes sense.:)

bsbray
8th July 2015, 17:01
Israel should not have been an ally to this country in the first place. It was only favored so much over the other Middle Eastern nations out of religious bigotry and racism, and all they do with the weapons the US supplies is kill Palestinians and threaten their neighbors.

Reagan was an actor. Literally. He was president during the Iran-Contra affair and the REX-84 exercises. If he was a better president than the ones following him it was only because he was stupider to what was really going on.

Dreamtimer
8th July 2015, 17:04
People have been telling me things that should make me afraid of Isreal since I was a teenager.

Isreal's supposed to be an ally.

I know quite a few Orthodox Jews, many of whom have lived in, visited, and have family in Isreal. They have some very interesting ideas and perspectives.

People have very different ways of judging American government and American people.

AscensionQuest
8th July 2015, 17:05
Israel should not have been an ally to this country in the first place. It was only favored so much over the other Middle Eastern nations out of religious bigotry and racism, and all they do with the weapons the US supplies is kill Palestinians and threaten their neighbors.

Reagan was an actor. Literally. He was president during the Iran-Contra affair and the REX-84 exercises. If he was a better president than the ones following him it was only because he was stupider to what was really going on.

Reagan : Economic Boom ! 16 Million Jobs Created :thup:

Reagan : Cleaned up the mess Carter left him. It is what it is.

---------------

Israel : America stands with Israel. Always has and always will. Some things never change.

AscensionQuest
8th July 2015, 17:07
People have been telling me things that should make me afraid of Isreal since I was a teenager.

Isreal's supposed to be an ally.

I know quite a few Orthodox Jews, many of whom have lived in, visited, and have family in Isreal. They have some very interesting ideas and perspectives.

People have very different ways of judging American government and American people.

I'm impressed with the Israel Iron Dome missile defense. It works !

Dreamtimer
8th July 2015, 17:13
AscensionQuest, I'm so glad you threw out the socialist label, thereby demonstrating a typical knee-jerk reaction by a group which is leading us down the road to oligarchy while chasing red-socialist-herrings all the way.

Technocracy is about oligarchy, not socialism.

bsbray
8th July 2015, 17:14
Israel : America stands with Israel. Always has and always will. Some things never change.

It's already changing. You must not have been watching much MSM during the last Israeli elections. :p

It's just a matter of time before Israeli leaders are taken to an international tribunal for the thousands of men, women and children they killed last year in indiscriminate bombings of Gaza. They bombed schools, hospitals, market places, and apartment buildings. If all you watch is Fox News then I'm sure you'll think that a couple thousand dead children is Gaza's fault. For a nation that targets schools and kills children already, what the hell difference would it make to just lie afterward and say there was a bad guy somewhere nearby with a gun or a pipe bomb. If you are already a child murderer are you supposed to have the integrity to tell the truth?

http://www.prophecyplanet.com/images/news/illusion_4.png

http://www.prophecyplanet.com/images/news/end_evil.jpg

blufire
8th July 2015, 17:17
Hey AQ . . . . . this morning I mucked out my chicken house and got lots and lots of soon to be “black gold” when all this sh** composts. I will turn this pile of black gold into wonderful organic fruits and vegetables. . . . a superb and ‘fruitful’ return on my investment of hard work and wise sh** management.

No democrats or republicans or different nations were involved or harmed.

So I am really interested (not really) in seeing what you may do with your ever growing pile of chicken shit you are shoveling on this forum.

Just my opinion of course . . . . no offense intended (mostly)

Dreamtimer
8th July 2015, 17:21
Guano's good too. I recently found out that my husband's ancestors were among those who settled here and established themselves by shipping guano on the Eastern Shore. It was big business then.

:holysheep:

AscensionQuest
8th July 2015, 17:25
Netanyahu returned fire.

When others nations complained, Benjamin Netanyahu responded with : " What would you do ? "

I'm so glad Ben won!:dan:

Dreamtimer
8th July 2015, 17:29
When Capitalism makes people rather than money the bottom line I'll sing it's praises to the highest heavens! :cloud:

Aragorn
8th July 2015, 17:31

True. ;)

Well, Ronald Reagan did after all have a registered IQ comprised of only two digits... :p

Lord Sidious
8th July 2015, 17:40
Only thanked 3 posts on a forum full of socialists? Hmmm.....that actually makes sense.:)

WotchutalkinaboutWillis?

Netanyahu returned fire.

When others nations complained, Benjamin Netanyahu responded with : " What would you do ? "

Remember Germany?
They won all the battles and lost the war.
But anyways, when are you gonna stop trolling us?
And I know you..................

AscensionQuest
8th July 2015, 17:45
When Capitalism makes people rather than money the bottom line I'll sing it's praises to the highest heavens! :cloud:

Capitalism creates Full Time Jobs for " the people ".

In America small businesses create most of the jobs.

bsbray
8th July 2015, 17:51

So you are happy with the indiscriminate murder of children. Good to know.

Aragorn
8th July 2015, 17:52
Capitalism creates Full Time Jobs for " the people ".

In America small businesses create most of the jobs.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/98/04/d9/9804d98c6b6a994110ccc1e1ce6d9a9d.jpg

Aragorn
8th July 2015, 17:53
Netanyahu returned fire.

https://jandeane81.com/images/misc/Worf_Facepalm.jpeg

AscensionQuest
8th July 2015, 17:56
So you are happy with the indiscriminate murder of children. Good to know.

Well now that is bad spin.

Be honest.

Who fired 1st ???

Then who returned fire?

bsbray
8th July 2015, 17:58
Ascension Quest, how is it that you go from posting about the cabal, illuminati, currency and timeline resets, to going around parading Bill O'Reilly and Netanyahu as your idols? Something is not computing somewhere in there.

Well now that is bad spin.

Be honest.

Who fired 1st ???

Then who returned fire?

The British did when they went in and militarily forced all of the Palestinians out of Israel in the 40's.

Jews, Christians and Muslims were all living there peacefully until that happened.

Israel has been taking more land and shooting more people ever since.

You can't beat a dog and then blame it for biting you back. And this is without going into the massive difference in the use of force between the Palestinians, who often don't even have running water and are blockaded on all sides in Gaza, lucky to make a pipe bomb, and Israel, which is being supplied with all of its fancy toys from the US.

I have an Israeli buddy that I talk to all the time. I know what it's like over there, and I know what it's like in the US, and I know "your kind" very well. You've watched too much Fox News and drank way too much kool aid.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9ld0jqPDB1qzwghoo1_500.gif

AscensionQuest
8th July 2015, 17:59
AscensionQuest, I'm so glad you threw out the socialist label, thereby demonstrating a typical knee-jerk reaction by a group which is leading us down the road to oligarchy while chasing red-socialist-herrings all the way.

Technocracy is about oligarchy, not socialism.

I think Bernie Sanders isn't hiding anything at all.

He admits he is a Socialist.

At least he is honest.

Hillary runs around with her finger in the air. - Pander Bear - .......just like Bill.

AscensionQuest
8th July 2015, 18:03
Ascension Quest, how is it that you go from posting about the cabal, illuminati, currency and timeline resets, to going around parading Bill O'Reilly and Netanyahu as your idols? Something is not computing somewhere in there.

Ummm..... there is a National Election soon. November 2016

Trump just jumped to #2 in the polls. Something about Sanctuary Cities and Securing the Border with Mexico.

A woman named Katie Steinle was shot by an illegal alien.

--------------
We can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Trash the Cabal & illuminati and also have a Presidential Election.

bsbray
8th July 2015, 18:06
So what, you think the cabal and the illuminati are only the democrats? :rolleyes:

AscensionQuest
8th July 2015, 18:13
So what, you think the cabal and the illuminati are only the democrats? :rolleyes:

No, the Cabal & illuminati are the Rothschild Family (UK) and billionaires all over the world.

However, yes the Secular Progressives are in cahoots with the Cabal & illuminati.

bsbray
8th July 2015, 18:15
But the republicans are much different and they are not part of the illuminati and don't cooperate with them. Is that what you're telling me?

AscensionQuest
Last i heard the Rothschild Family has a net worth around $500 Billion.

The Cabal is having a cold war with the BRICS.

modwiz
A heads up to real TOT members. Please remember real trolls are paid by posts made. A prolific poster vomiting endless clown-speak is working for a bigger paycheck. At least make it hard for this thing amongst us by not replying or engaging instead of enabling them. I will now withdraw to walk my talk.

AscensionQuest
8th July 2015, 18:17
But the republicans are much different and they are not part of the illuminati and don't cooperate with them. Is that what you're telling me?

I think a few republicans / rinos could also be members of the illuminati.

Bill Gates has taken a turn for the worse. Something about population control of the Earth. Sound familiar?

AscensionQuest
8th July 2015, 18:21
A heads up to real TOT members. Please remember real trolls are paid by posts made. A prolific poster vomiting endless clown-speak is working for a bigger paycheck. At least make it hard for this thing amongst us by not replying or engaging instead of enabling them. I will now withdraw to walk my talk.

Oh, don't be such a Mr. Crankypants. LOL

We are starting to make real progress.:)

bsbray
8th July 2015, 18:22
So, Ascension, you think George Bush Sr. (former director of the CIA, whose father Prescott banked for the Nazis), his son George W. who was president during 9/11 and saw over the implementation of the Patriot Act, and Dick Cheney who was formerly of Halliburton which was awarded all of those no-bid contracts for military and oil projects in the Middle East, those guys have nothing to do with the illuminati, right?

Also 9/11 was really committed by Osama bin Laden, right?

And the Iraq and Afghani wars were totally justified I guess?

Just clarifying where you stand on all of these things so that we may all be enlightened.

AscensionQuest
8th July 2015, 18:28
So, Ascension, you think George Bush Sr. (former director of the CIA, whose father Prescott banked for the Nazis), his son George W. who was president during 9/11 and saw over the implementation of the Patriot Act, and Dick Cheney who was formerly of Halliburton which was awarded all of those no-bid contracts for military and oil projects in the Middle East, those guys have nothing to do with the illuminati, right?

Also 9/11 was really committed by Osama bin Laden, right?

And the Iraq and Afghani wars were totally justified I guess?

Just clarifying where you stand on all of these things so that we may all be enlightened.

Bush is involved up to his eyeballs in MJ-12 and God knows what else.

Bush sr. was once quoted " If they knew what we did, they would chase us down the street and lynch us all."

I think 9/11 was a Cabal OP. It could have been even worse.
-----------------------------

Iraq war: we did that to steal something from Iraq. (Stargate)

In the process though, we removed a brutal dictator and gave the people of Iraq the choice to vote for their leader!

--------------
Afghanistan was/is a mess. I see it as a no win scenario.

Good enough?

bsbray
8th July 2015, 18:42
But the Bushes are republicans, and these sound like cabal operations you are describing them as being involved with. :hmm:

AscensionQuest
8th July 2015, 18:50
But the Bushes are republicans, and these sound like cabal operations you are describing them as being involved with. :hmm:

Republicans / RINOs / Democrats and of course Secular Progressives are members of the Cabal & illuminati.

I'm sure you have heard about Denver International Airport. Cabal HQ

Elitist Subterranean Cities to the west.

If you put a bunker/city in a mountain range then you don't have to worry about flooding from the water table.

AscensionQuest
8th July 2015, 18:57
BTW, this ALL goes back to President Eisenhower in 1954.

Everything you see today is a Ripple Effect of that agreement with the Orion / Reptilian Faction.

S4

Aragorn
8th July 2015, 19:03
In the process though, we removed a brutal dictator and gave the people of Iraq the choice to vote for their leader!

That brutal dictator was also an ally of the USA -- as was Osama Bin Laden himself, until the US government stabbed him in the back -- and Saddam's removal from power has cost the lives of at least some 4'000 US American troops, not to mention over one million Iraqi civilians, in addition to that Iraq has been and still is in a perpetual state of civil war since the invasion, now 12 years ago.

AscensionQuest
8th July 2015, 19:06
That brutal dictator was also an ally of the USA -- as was Osama Bin Laden himself, until the US government stabbed him in the back -- and Saddam's removal from power has cost the lives of at least some 5'000 US American troops, not to mention over one million Iraqi civilians, in addition to that Iraq has been and still is in a perpetual state of civil war since the invasion, now 12 years ago.

Yeah, it didn't go well. Agreed.

bsbray
8th July 2015, 20:01
That brutal dictator was also an ally of the USA -- as was Osama Bin Laden himself, until the US government stabbed him in the back -- and Saddam's removal from power has cost the lives of at least some 4'000 US American troops, not to mention over one million Iraqi civilians, in addition to that Iraq has been and still is in a perpetual state of civil war since the invasion, now 12 years ago.

The elections are as rigged in Iraq and Afghanistan as they are in the US itself. It's a joke to think that the Iraqis or Afghanis would have any kind of oversight or watchdog agency monitoring the elections, considering how the US destroyed the political infrastructure of both countries (Afghanistan had little to begin with) and then installed a new set of puppets.

You don't think Netanyahu is also a member of the cabal, Ascension?

You do realize that it was the Rothschilds who lobbied the British so hard to create the state of Israel in the first place, right?

Aragorn
8th July 2015, 20:14
That brutal dictator was also an ally of the USA -- as was Osama Bin Laden himself, until the US government stabbed him in the back -- and Saddam's removal from power has cost the lives of at least some 5'000 US American troops, not to mention over one million Iraqi civilians, in addition to that Iraq has been and still is in a perpetual state of civil war since the invasion, now 12 years ago.

Yeah, it didn't go well. Agreed.

The destabilization of the Middle-East was the actual objective. By removing Saddam, they created a power vacuum and allowed extremist groups to rise to power -- funded by the US and its allies, i.e. Saudi Arabia and Israel -- so they can keep the world in a perpetual "fear of terror", with the people begging for action from the US government in particular, or from (the US-controlled) NATO. It's the same old problem-reaction-solution dialectic. You have a certain plan. You then create a problem, which will cause the people to ask for a solution exactly along the lines of the plan you wanted to push in the first place, but which you would never have been able to push into effect without the existence of the problem that you created.

In addition to that, US American policy has also continuously been to keep the USA in a perpetual state of war, which is very good for the US economy -- i.e. more funds can be funnelled into the military-industrial complex -- and a very good strategy for the perpetual expansion of the US American empire and hegemony via the military occupation of sovereign nations and the replacement of their regimes by sock puppets for the US government.

It was all part of the plan all along. Read the Report from Iron Mountain (http://wikispooks.com/w/images/5/50/The_Report_from_Iron_Mountain.pdf).

Gretchen
10th July 2015, 04:20

I couldn't figure out what was going on here... so...thanks modwiz.

AscensionQuest
10th July 2015, 15:41
The destabilization of the Middle-East was the actual objective. By removing Saddam, they created a power vacuum and allowed extremist groups to rise to power -- funded by the US and its allies, i.e. Saudi Arabia and Israel -- so they can keep the world in a perpetual "fear of terror", with the people begging for action from the US government in particular, or from (the US-controlled) NATO. It's the same old problem-reaction-solution dialectic. You have a certain plan. You then create a problem, which will cause the people to ask for a solution exactly along the lines of the plan you wanted to push in the first place, but which you would never have been able to push into effect without the existence of the problem that you created.

In addition to that, US American policy has also continuously been to keep the USA in a perpetual state of war, which is very good for the US economy -- i.e. more funds can be funnelled into the military-industrial complex -- and a very good strategy for the perpetual expansion of the US American empire and hegemony via the military occupation of sovereign nations and the replacement of their regimes by sock puppets for the US government.

It was all part of the plan all along. Read the Report from Iron Mountain (http://wikispooks.com/w/images/5/50/The_Report_from_Iron_Mountain.pdf).

Plan all along : Start World War III and depopulate the Earth from : 7 Billion down to about 500 Million.

- Elites hide in their Elitist Subterranean Cities for about 50 years and then retake the Earth -

AscensionQuest
10th July 2015, 15:45
I couldn't figure out what was going on here... so...thanks modwiz.

LOL

Oh yeah, there couldn't possibly be more than 1 point of view!

- Let have a Socialist Monologue - ?

This reminds of the environment created on Liberal Universities. They believe in the diversity of everything, except thought.

AscensionQuest
10th July 2015, 15:49
The elections are as rigged in Iraq and Afghanistan as they are in the US itself. It's a joke to think that the Iraqis or Afghanis would have any kind of oversight or watchdog agency monitoring the elections, considering how the US destroyed the political infrastructure of both countries (Afghanistan had little to begin with) and then installed a new set of puppets.

You don't think Netanyahu is also a member of the cabal, Ascension?

You do realize that it was the Rothschilds who lobbied the British so hard to create the state of Israel in the first place, right?

Good question!

Ummm......no.

You need to understand that there are 3 kinds of people on Earth right now.

- 1: Pro Free Will

- 2: Both Pro and Anti Free Will (kinda confused)

- 3: Anti Free Will (control the general population.....step 1: Take away their guns! - Confiscate them ! -)

Netanyahu is Pro Free Will. However, IF you ATTACK Israel he will return fire.

Rebel&Rocket
10th July 2015, 16:29

Something really interesting I recently learned...The DoJ (US) sends federal prosecutors into the countries they tear up to "rebuild" policy. I learned this because a friend of my daughter's father is a federal prosecutor and has been in Afghanistan for the better part of the last year, and was also in Iraq for about a year awhile back. They don't just install puppets - they send in our federal attorneys to rewrite their policy. Interesting, huh?

Aragorn
10th July 2015, 16:33
Plan all along : Start World War III and depopulate the Earth from : 7 Billion down to about 500 Million.

That is one of the plans. Their strategy is holographic and covers more than one pathway to their objective.

LOL

Oh yeah, there couldn't possibly be more than 1 point of view!

- Let have a Socialist Monologue - ?

Given how you parrot the US American mainstream media and the US Republican vantage, I doubt that you even understand what socialism is, other than that you may have some vague and undoubtedly strongly US-colored notion that socialism is what the Soviet Union was centered around and that it's "un-American". Joseph McCarthy would have been proud of you.

Note: I'm not a socialist either, although I do like some of the ideas of socialism.

This reminds of the environment created on Liberal Universities. They believe in the diversity of everything, except thought.

That very comment here-above is the same old bigoted right-wing rhetoric I've been hearing from a great many US Americans for years already. It reminds me of Adolf Hitler's slogan, "Arbeit macht Frei" ("labor liberates"), by which he meant that if you dedicate your entire life to working, then you won't have the time to contemplate all those pesky intellectual ideas, and thus you will be free. Or so the Nazis claimed.

- 3: Anti Free Will (control the general population.....step 1: Take away their guns! - Confiscate them ! -)

Benjamin Netanyahu is an ultra-right-winged psycho and a mass murderer.

AscensionQuest
10th July 2015, 16:48
That is one of the plans. Their strategy is holographic and covers more than one pathway to their objective.

Given how you parrot the US American mainstream media and the US Republican vantage, I doubt that you even understand what socialism is, other than that you may have some vague and undoubtedly strongly US-colored notion that socialism is what the Soviet Union was centered around and that it's "un-American". Joseph McCarthy would have been proud of you.

Note: I'm not a socialist either, although I do like some of the ideas of socialism.

That very comment here-above is the same old bigoted right-wing rhetoric I've been hearing from a great many US Americans for years already. It reminds me of Adolf Hitler's slogan, "Arbeit macht Frei" ("labor liberates"), by which he meant that if you dedicate your entire life to working, then you won't have the time to contemplate all those pesky intellectual ideas, and thus you will be free. Or so the Nazis claimed.

Benjamin Netanyahu is an ultra-right-winged psycho and a mass murderer.

When Ann Coulter goes to a liberal University like the University of Connecticut she is "shouted down".

Why is that?

------------------
Depopulate the Earth: Plan 1 failed November 8, 2010....................remember that?

Missile launched from a submarine just off the coast of California. False Flag Fail : Obama

Reason: The Cabal lost the election November 2010. Nancy Pelosi thrown into a broom closet. Hello, Speaker Boehner!

The House has the Power of the Purse.

AscensionQuest
10th July 2015, 16:50
Something really interesting I recently learned...The DoJ (US) sends federal prosecutors into the countries they tear up to "rebuild" policy. I learned this because a friend of my daughter's father is a federal prosecutor and has been in Afghanistan for the better part of the last year, and was also in Iraq for about a year awhile back. They don't just install puppets - they send in our federal attorneys to rewrite their policy. Interesting, huh?

I feel sorry for that federal prosecutor. LOL

- I'm going......WHERE ?????..........................WHY?............... ..Why ME? -

poor guy.

bsbray
10th July 2015, 16:52

How is Netanyahu "pro free will" exactly? He is certainly not pro-free will for the Palestinians in Gaza.

Here is a map showing the borders around Gaza: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gaza_closure_December_2012.jpg

They are boxed in on all sides. Egypt finished the wall in the south to keep them totally boxed in. The Israelis do not even allow humanitarian ships to come in, claiming they are supplying their enemies. This is a place where most people do not have running water. Many people live in the ruins of buildings. Anyone coming or going is searched through the wall at the border is checked, and most people simply cannot leave. Foreign ambassadors to Gaza have been turned away and sent back by the Israelis, who control all access to Gaza from the sides they control. Palestine does not even have recognition as a nation and so has difficulty even filing complaints at the UN, though Israel has still been condemned many times for its actions there.

Given all of this, you can imagine what it would be like to have an arms-producing facility in Gaza. They don't exist. The searches at the border and the Israeli navy preventing any ships from reaching Gaza mean that anyone trying to smuggle in arms would have to dig tunnels under the border, which is exactly what Israel claims Hamas does. Instead of patroling for these tunnels, Israel launches extremely devastating bombs at civilian targets. Imagine if the US targeted Mexican gangsters shooting people at the borders by launching bombs into Mexican cities across the border. That would be about the equivalent here.

The "rockets" that are fired from Gaza, if they are really fired by Palestinians and not just Mossad provocateurs (as I believe most of them probably are), rarely kill anyone. They are extremely unsophisticated. As lopsided as the numbers of casualties have been from Israel's indiscriminate bombing of Gaza last year, which will likely be grounds for war crimes charges against Netanyahu later, these figures came out of Israel. Palestine would hardly even have the infrastructure and organization to keep up with everything that is being done to it. Israel is committing a systematic genocide of these people.

Something else for you to consider is maps of Israel.

http://www.thehindu.com/multimedia/dynamic/01285/israel_1285383g.jpg

http://www.kadaitcha.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/palestineshrinks.jpg

These speak for themselves. But if you are not seeing what they are telling you, I will tell you again, that this is a systematic genocide of the native Arabic peoples of Palestine, who lived in this land before they were militarily forced out in 1947. If you look at maps of Israel today, the Palestinian territories are even included in the maps, as if they are telling you, "Look, this is our land too, but this is just where we have crammed the Arabs."

In the US, on our currency, we have people like George Washington and Abraham Lincoln. In Israel, Rothschilds' faces are on the money.

http://www.whale.to/c/fymglw7yisrael.jpg

Edmond de Rothschild on Israeli currency. Why is he on their currency? Because the Rothschilds bought land for Israel in 1917, before WW1 was over, let alone WW2 and the Holocaust. They just needed something like the Holocaust to get recognition for their land as a nation for Jews to return to, so they could start their racist, totally cabal-controlled nation.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cd/Balfour_portrait_and_declaration.JPG

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://rasica.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/israel-gandhi-rothschild.jpg&imgrefurl=http://politicalvelcraft.org/2015/05/23/iraq-must-stay-divided-isolated-from-its-regional-environment-israeli-minister-of-internal-security-shin-bet-aka-isis/&h=540&w=808&tbnid=S764TP6Cp52r7M:&zoom=1&docid=KkCcoDygG-SQpM&ei=hPGfVdiSH9XooAT0j4PABg&tbm=isch&ved=0CB0QMygAMAA

http://www.davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/legacy_images/stories/January20130/israel20sharon20usa20washington20un20european20uni on20world20trade20center20new20york.jpg

AscensionQuest
10th July 2015, 16:57
Yeah, you have a point.

Agreed.:thup:

----------------------
However, IF rockets are fired from Gaza........Ben will return fire.

About 5 years ago, ABC News went over there to try to have a conference.

What a mess. Each side just threw dates and numbers at each other. At least they got a chance to vent their anger.

AscensionQuest
10th July 2015, 17:00
Oh, and Cabal Controlled = the Federal Reserve and the Petrodollar.

Economic War going on right now: Cabal -vs- the BRICS.

BTW, have you noticed the China Stock Market collapsing ??? Is that the Cabal?

bsbray
10th July 2015, 17:09
You aren't allergic to all that stuff I posted above are you? It didn't take you long to come up with these few lines after I posted. I don't think you really even read it. But I recommend that you do. I even posted pictures for you so you can spend a few seconds looking at something other than just text.

Last I checked Israel is not part of the BRICS either.

AscensionQuest
10th July 2015, 17:17
You aren't allergic to all that stuff I posted above are you? It didn't take you long to come up with these few lines after I posted. I don't think you really even read it. But I recommend that you do. I even posted pictures for you so you can spend a few seconds looking at something other than just text.

Last I checked Israel is not part of the BRICS either.

Yeah, i read the post.

That's the past. What about today and the future for Israel ???

----------------
Something to consider .....Israel has the power to Kill Them All but doesn't do that. Why?

Could it be they are not EXACTLY like Adolf Hitler ?

Aragorn
10th July 2015, 17:37
When Ann Coulter goes to a liberal University like the University of Connecticut she is "shouted down".

Why is that?

I don't even know who Ann Coulter is. I live on one of those chunks of dry land commonly known as "Not America".

Depopulate the Earth: Plan 1 failed November 8, 2010....................remember that?

The Cabal doesn't go by calendar dates. They go from event to event, because that is how the whole universe works.

Missile launched from a submarine just off the coast of California. False Flag Fail : Obama

I seriously wonder where you're getting this information. Would that be The National Enquirer (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Enquirer), by any chance?

The only missile I know of which was launched from a submarine off the coast of California was the one that hit the Pentagon on "9/11".

Reason: The Cabal lost the election November 2010. Nancy Pelosi thrown into a broom closet. Hello, Speaker Boehner!

The House has the Power of the Purse.

Do you seriously and honestly think that the Cabal would be so stupid as to let its plans and its power depend on the outcome of elections? They control the elections, which enables them to park their minions wherever they want, whenever they want.

Aragorn
10th July 2015, 17:45
Something to consider .....Israel has the power to Kill Them All but doesn't do that. Why?

They are trying to kill them all. They're just doing it with very careful planning and timing, so as to not draw the world's suspicion onto themselves that they are in fact doing the exact same thing as Hitler and Stalin did. And meanwhile, they've got the USA, the UK and the bureaucrats of the EU to defend them against the public opinion.

AscensionQuest
10th July 2015, 17:48
I don't even know who Ann Coulter is. I live on one of those chunks of dry land commonly known as "Not America".

The Cabal doesn't go by calendar dates. They go from event to event, because that is how the whole universe works.

I seriously wonder where you're getting this information. Would that be The National Enquirer (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Enquirer), by any chance?

The only missile I know of which was launched from a submarine off the coast of California was the one that hit the Pentagon on "9/11".

Do you seriously and honestly think that the Cabal would be so stupid as to let its plans and its power depend on the outcome of elections? They control the elections, which enables them to park their minions wherever they want, whenever they want.

They control elections?

Well, they blew it in November 2014. GOP grabbed control on the U.S. Senate. - Obama = Lame Duck -

GOP grabbed more seats in the House of Representatives.

They tried to SHUTDOWN the election by launching another rocket October 28, 2014.

EMP bomb on board. It didn't quite reach the required altitude for EMP detonation.

- Shut down the power grid on the east coast and election stopped/postponed -

False Flag Fail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ0SgAU9LXI

bsbray
10th July 2015, 17:49
Yeah, i read the post.

That's the past. What about today and the future for Israel ???

Have you seen anything to indicate the situation is any different? What, do you think the Rothschild would just say, "Ah, you know what. After all this effort to create this nation. Nah, nevermind, we're going away now. See you guys later." :rolleyes:

And check the maps I posted. This systematic genocide has been happening over decades. It is still happening. The Israelis are still taking bulldozers into Palestinian communities, leveling everything, and building new walls and new Israeli subdivisions behind them. Not because they're running out of room within their own already-overly-enlarged borders, but because they want to completely eradicated the Palestinian territories.

Yes, they are not exactly like Hitler. You know why? Because Hitler did too much too fast and quickly brought lots of nations into war with him. Israel has been committing their war crimes more slowly, over larger periods of time. Check the maps I posted again. Still happening. And did you read what I posted about how Gaza is sealed up tighter than a gerbil's butt hole? If any weapons are getting into or out of Gaza, I guarantee that Mossad is involved. It's like putting a toy gun into the hands of a child and then using it as an excuse to shoot that child. Really it's worse, because Israel has been killing unarmed children by the hundreds with their bombing of schools, markets and apartment buildings.

AscensionQuest
10th July 2015, 17:52
They are trying to kill them all. They're just doing it with very careful planning and timing, so as to not draw the world's suspicion onto themselves that they are in fact doing the exact same thing as Hitler and Stalin did. And meanwhile, they've got the USA, the UK and the bureaucrats of the EU to defend them against the public opinion.

Israel has a simple defense that is working: Who fired 1st ???

When other nations complained, Ben responded with simply: " What would you do ? "

AscensionQuest
10th July 2015, 17:56
Have you seen anything to indicate the situation is any different? What, do you think the Rothschild would just say, "Ah, you know what. After all this effort to create this nation. Nah, nevermind, we're going away now. See you guys later." :rolleyes:

And check the maps I posted. This systematic genocide has been happening over decades. It is still happening. The Israelis are still taking bulldozers into Palestinian communities, leveling everything, and building new walls and new Israeli subdivisions behind them. Not because they're running out of room within their own already-overly-enlarged borders, but because they want to completely eradicated the Palestinian territories.

Yes, they are not exactly like Hitler. You know why? Because Hitler did too much too fast and quickly brought lots of nations into war with him. Israel has been committing their war crimes more slowly, over larger periods of time. Check the maps I posted again. Still happening. And did you read what I posted about how Gaza is sealed up tighter than a gerbil's butt hole? If any weapons are getting into or out of Gaza, I guarantee that Mossad is involved. It's like putting a toy gun into the hands of a child and then using it as an excuse to shoot that child. Really it's worse, because Israel has been killing unarmed children by the hundreds with their bombing of schools, markets and apartment buildings.

I think IF Israel really wanted to "completely eradicate the Palestinian territories" they would have done it by now. It's July 2015.

AscensionQuest
10th July 2015, 17:59
Oh, Aragorn....here is that Ann Coulter link:

She was shouted down at the University of Connecticut.

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/coulter-shouted-down-the-ap-rejoices

Aragorn
10th July 2015, 18:01
I think IF Israel really wanted to "completely eradicate the Palestinian territories" they would have done it by now. It's July 2015.

You should really read the well-informed replies you are receiving to your bigoted comments. That way you would be able to stop yourself from repeating your already refuted nonsense.

bsbray
10th July 2015, 18:01
Israel has a simple defense that is working: Who fired 1st ???

http://www.bajanreporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Gaza-2014.jpg

Who fired first? The dead kid or her dad?

(That's probably not really her dad. He may already be dead too considering the whole building was destroyed. This is a common story in Gaza, for whole families to be blown apart at once.)

Can you show me anything like this from Israel?

http://www.digitaljournal.com/img/7/4/6/8/0/8/i/1/3/1/o/gaza_5.jpg

Israel is also using white phosphorus by the way, which is chemical warfare.

http://www.expose-the-war-profiteers.org/DOD/gaza_white_phosphorus/index_files/phosphorus.jpg

This is what white phosphorus causes:

http://14friendsofpalestine.org/photos/gazaunderattack/white_phosphorous.png

Who fired first???? :rolleyes:

https://uprootedpalestinians.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/lat8.png

https://desertpeace.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/combatboots_beithanoun112006.jpg

In the 1940's, if people were as much of jingos for the Nazis as you seem now for the Israelis, there was no Internet to keep a permanent record of their remarks. I would think twice of what kind of regimes I support so vehemently, especially when they are committing war crimes.

bsbray
10th July 2015, 18:04

Even as slowly as they are committing this genocide, there is still plenty of world outcry if you opened your eyes wide enough. There are documentaries detailing everything Israel has been doing. Israeli shipping was boycotted last year on the West Coast. European nations were boycotting Israeli production. The Israelis (in their typical manipulative fashion) even started labeling their own goods as being made in Gaza (what a joke) so that they would get around the boycotts.

Israel is a tiny nation. They could be easily defeated by a European coalition, or the United States, or any configuration of western nations. That is why they don't just simply kill everyone at once. They spread it out over decades. And these western nations find it easier to look the other way. Israel can't afford to tick everyone off all at once.

AscensionQuest
10th July 2015, 18:22
Even as slowly as they are committing this genocide, there is still plenty of world outcry if you opened your eyes wide enough. There are documentaries detailing everything Israel has been doing. Israeli shipping was boycotted last year on the West Coast. European nations were boycotting Israeli production. The Israelis (in their typical manipulative fashion) even started labeling their own goods as being made in Gaza (what a joke) so that they would get around the boycotts.

Israel is a tiny nation. They could be easily defeated by a European coalition, or the United States, or any configuration of western nations. That is why they don't just simply kill everyone at once. They spread it out over decades. And these western nations find it easier to look the other way. Israel can't afford to tick everyone off all at once.

If you were in charge of Israel, what would you do?

AscensionQuest
10th July 2015, 18:28
People on the ground saw the rockets being moved around and DELIBERATELY fired next to civilian residences.

That way when Israel returns fire and there is collateral damage then GAZA can trot out the "innocent victims" of big bad Israel.

It's a Public Relations technique.

It failed by the way. CNN was there and saw the technique. THEN CNN was attacked for exposing The TRUTH !!!!!!!

bsbray
10th July 2015, 18:33
If you were in charge of Israel, what would you do?

If you think Netanyahu is really "in charge" of Israel then you should reconsider. Again, this is a country created by the Rothschilds. If Obama and Cameron and Harper and Hollande and Merkel and all of these people are puppets (and I don't know about you but I believe they are, since these are all "cabal" countries) then why would Israel be some exception? Don't tell me you believe this country is actually blessed by God and really exceptional to all other nations of Earth.

If I was president of Israel I would probably be killed pretty quickly. But what Israel needs to do is establish peace first and foremost. Then there needs to be reconciliation for everything the Israeli government has been doing for the past however many years, in terms of seizing Palestinian property. It would undoubtedly be a complex situation to resolve, but what is obviously not the answer is killing children and other innocent people.

bsbray
10th July 2015, 18:38
People on the ground saw the rockets being moved around and DELIBERATELY fired next to civilian residences.

This is all done intentionally to justify what Israel does. Israel kills children, blows up hospitals, they do not give a damn who they are killing. Of course they are going to send a few Mossad agents to shoot a firecracker out of a pipe so they look like they have an excuse when the media starts showing what they are doing.

That way when Israel returns fire and there is collateral damage then GAZA can trot out the "innocent victims" of big bad Israel.

"Innocent victims" in quotes. So even if someone did shoot a rocket from beside their house, they're not really innocent anymore. That's what you're saying, right? So those children are soldiers now too, and their parents, and grandmas and grandpas and everyone else Israel blows up. It's all fair game to you I guess. Why don't you just say what most Israelis are brainwashed into thinking, that the Palestinians really aren't people at all. They're just animals. If you kill animals it's not so bad. Just go ahead and say it.

You see that cartoon I posted above, with the little kids' shoes, and the Israeli soldiers calling them combat boots? You just showed me that this is also how you think. This really is disgusting to me. I really don't think I can talk to you for much longer. I can't have a discussion with someone who supports the murder of thousands of innocent people, including thousands of children, and defends it with their useless political pride as if they're defending their favorite candidate in a presidential election. You get no points for that. So cold and calculated, the way you justify the murder of so many people. I hope you have to see all the pictures and watch all the videos some time. The situation is so lopsided it's not even a joke.

Three times in case you missed it the first two.

Aragorn
10th July 2015, 18:47
You see that cartoon I posted above, with the little kids' shoes, and the Israeli soldiers calling them combat boots? You just showed me that this is also how you think. This really is disgusting to me. I really don't think I can talk to you for much longer. I can't have a discussion with someone who supports the murder of thousands of innocent people, including thousands of children, and defends it with their useless political pride as if they're defending their favorite candidate in a presidential election. You get no points for that. So cold and calculated, the way you justify the murder of so many people. I hope you have to see all the pictures and watch all the videos some time. The situation is so lopsided it's not even a joke.

I fully second your thoughts on this, brother, and I too have made the decision to walk out of this debate.

"A fanatic is someone who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
-- Winston Churchill

AscensionQuest
10th July 2015, 19:12
If you think Netanyahu is really "in charge" of Israel then you should reconsider. Again, this is a country created by the Rothschilds. If Obama and Cameron and Harper and Hollande and Merkel and all of these people are puppets (and I don't know about you but I believe they are, since these are all "cabal" countries) then why would Israel be some exception? Don't tell me you believe this country is actually blessed by God and really exceptional to all other nations of Earth.

If I was president of Israel I would probably be killed pretty quickly. But what Israel needs to do is establish peace first and foremost. Then there needs to be reconciliation for everything the Israeli government has been doing for the past however many years, in terms of seizing Palestinian property. It would undoubtedly be a complex situation to resolve, but what is obviously not the answer is killing children and other innocent people.

The truth was exposed by CNN on the ground.

The bad guys in Gaza are using the children as : Human Shields.

Then CNN and OTHER news organizations were ATTACKED for exposing the truth.

AscensionQuest
10th July 2015, 19:17
This is all done intentionally to justify what Israel does. Israel kills children, blows up hospitals, they do not give a damn who they are killing. Of course they are going to send a few Mossad agents to shoot a firecracker out of a pipe so they look like they have an excuse when the media starts showing what they are doing.

"Innocent victims" in quotes. So even if someone did shoot a rocket from beside their house, they're not really innocent anymore. That's what you're saying, right? So those children are soldiers now too, and their parents, and grandmas and grandpas and everyone else Israel blows up. It's all fair game to you I guess. Why don't you just say what most Israelis are brainwashed into thinking, that the Palestinians really aren't people at all. They're just animals. If you kill animals it's not so bad. Just go ahead and say it.

Three times in case you missed it the first two.

Oh wait.

Wasn't there a WAR around the year 1967 ???

During the WAR Israel was ATTACKED by how many nations????

That is why the map changed from 1967 - 2005.

You left that part out. LOL

---------------------------------

Children used as Human Shields = You are blaming the wrong people

CNN saw the Big Picture. Why can't you?

bsbray
10th July 2015, 20:08
Yes, poor old innocent Rothschild Israel, getting picked on by its militarily superior neighbors. Oh wait...

How did the Rothschilds make their banking fortune again? Oh yeah, by orchestrating wars and then controlling both sides financially.

And how does CNN tell the difference between a legitimate terrorist and a Mossad provocateur?

https://socioecohistory.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/msm-propaganda_palestinian_terrorists_who_have_star_of _david_tattoo_zionists.jpg?w=400&h=550

Did you catch that?

https://socioecohistory.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/msm-propaganda_palestinian_terrorists_who_have_star_of _david_tattoo_zionists.jpg?w=400&h=550

Since when do fundamentalist Islamic terrorists have a star of david tattooed on their chest?

Have you ever heard of Mossad (http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-officials-blow-the-whistle-on-secret-cia-mossad-operation-in-syria/5429194)? Remember the dancing Israeli "students" who were celebrating on 9/11 when the planes crashed into the towers? Here are the people you love so much, celebrating 9/11 as it is still happening, which I'm sure they were involved in.

Once again I can't understand how you can believe in a cabal and illuminati but you actually believe what they show you on the mainstream media. That is a total disconnect I cannot comprehend. Maybe you are new to the alternative community and have not had enough time to let all of this information sink in. Maybe you are a member of the Israeli "Jewish Internet Defense Force (http://www.thejidf.org/)."

https://electronicintifada.net/sites/electronicintifada.net/files/styles/original_800w/public/revised-vp-ceasefireviolations-datasketch-rev01-20140724.png?itok=qbdXPbRC&timestamp=1406236815

http://insidefinancialmarkets.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/gaza-attack.jpg

Who fired first??? You have still not showed me anything from Israel comparable to the above. Do you think the US should indiscriminately bomb Mexican cities across the border because of the drug cartels?

Lord Sidious
10th July 2015, 21:07

- Elites hide in their Elitist Subterranean Cities for about 50 years and then retake the Earth -

Come on nugget, stop messing around and trollin, you know full well what is going on........................

Why is that?

Because she is a cretin.
In fact, she has the IQ of half a house brick and it isn't the smart end.....................

Our old friend is correct, there was indeed an ICBM launched off the coast of LA in the daytime.
The media not only filmed it and put it on tv, they said it was a plane in the distance!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mSQYZ9aYfE

The truth was exposed by CNN on the ground.

The bad guys in Gaza are using the children as : Human Shields.

Then CNN and OTHER news organizations were ATTACKED for exposing the truth.

Stop sh!tt!n us man, you know full well what is going on..........................

And as for you lot debating about Israel/Palestine, if you pick either side, you're an idiot.
Grow up, you lot know better than this................

Dreamtimer
11th July 2015, 06:17
Lord Sidious, Your comments are most welcome and appreciated. And Aragorn and bsbray. It's tragic and maddening.

I saw a book the other day by A. Coulter entitled, Slander, and my comment was, "Oh look, an autobiography."