PDA

View Full Version : Creative Precognition - what is your experience?

Joanna
7th July 2015, 16:44
This thread is for sharing 'creative precognitions', in whatever arena of creativity you have had experiences that you have (usually, but not always, later) recognized as precognitive (future sighted; pre-recognition).

I've written a post about the ways I've experienced this here: Walking with the Muse: Creative Precognition (http://heartstar.org/2015/07/06/walking-with-the-muse-creative-precognition/).
(Apologies for linking it, rather than posting here, it takes quite a while to individually load the photos onto a thread.)

How have you experienced precognition through art, music, writing, dance or any other creative area in your life, not just 'the arts'? (That could include breathing!)
Have you had 'Aha' moments years later? Or are you aware of the feeling/knowing of future sensing while you're 'in' the creative flow itself? Has it opened you to a different sense of reality, time, existence, connectedness with life, nature, animals, other people, ETs, subtle beings and/or dimensions?
Have you noticed changes or shifts in the kind, depth, or range of your precognitions, especially in the last few years?

lcam88
7th July 2015, 17:24
This thread is for sharing 'creative precognitions', in whatever arena of creativity you have had experiences that you have (usually, but not always, later) recognized as precognitive (future sighted; pre-recognition).

I've written a post about the ways I've experienced this here: Walking with the Muse: Creative Precognition (http://heartstar.org/2015/07/06/walking-with-the-muse-creative-precognition/).
(Apologies for linking it, rather than posting here, it takes quite a while to individually load the photos onto a thread.)

How have you experienced precognition through art, music, writing, dance or any other creative area in your life, not just 'the arts'? (That could include breathing!)
Have you had 'Aha' moments years later? Or are you aware of the feeling/knowing of future sensing while you're 'in' the creative flow itself? Has it opened you to a different sense of reality, time, existence, connectedness with life, nature, animals, other people, ETs, subtle beings and/or dimensions?
Have you noticed changes or shifts in the kind, depth, or range of your precognitions, especially in the last few years?

Yes!

I was contemplating designs of free energy devices and received one. It was two words that entered my mind that til this day sheds light on many subjects in very interesting and meaningful ways. The two words: electron spin

I cannot see anything in the same way as I did before since.

Divine Feminine
7th July 2015, 17:37
Yes!

I was contemplating designs of free energy devices and received one. It was two words that entered my mind that til this day sheds light on many subjects in very interesting and meaningful ways. The two words: electron spin

I think this could be similar to tapping into 'the field'(aether field). You've probably read the discussions where its been documented that certain inventions have come to fruition in different parts of the world at the same time? It makes me wonder how often this really happens and we don't realize we're even doing it(tapping into 'the field').

lcam88
7th July 2015, 17:57
I think this could be similar to tapping into 'the field'(aether field). You've probably read the discussions where its been documented that certain inventions have come to fruition in different parts of the world at the same time? It makes me wonder how often this really happens and we don't realize we're even doing it(tapping into 'the field').

Yes, I have read some discussions. The ones that dwell on the great evil oppressor using it to spy... yeah, NEXT. But some of it makes sense. I especially like Dr Pete Peterson's explanation about this "information field".

I do have "foreign" ideas enter my mind from time to time, but on this occasion I really had a moment with a likeness to an epiphany. The strangest thing though, the next day, even while still in awe of it all, I still could not make it fit the details of free energy devices that I'd been contemplating up til then. Maybe the overall realization from message was that my ideas where crap. (most perpetual motion claims are too IMO) :shrug:

In regards to how often it may be... I have no evidence that it doesn't actually happens all the time. Science and medicine, in their attempts to explain the brain to an oblivion of names and functions, still admit they have more questions than answers. Maybe that is actually how memory itself works, (tapping the aether field and receiving "personalized" responses based on our specific "neural frequencies"). And if that idea has any merit for consideration at all, if we manage to change our frequency in some subtle way, we would access something that is not quite from our "personal" knowledge, sometimes very faintly and we don't notice, or other times maybe more strongly. And maybe that is how many of us rationalize the passed life paradigm.

Amnesia could be explained as an involuntary shift in the neural patterns that puts personal memories "out of phase" with the individual... I find I'm good at "making stuff up" as you can see; sometimes called creativity but still not something to shun, IMO.

Joanna
8th July 2015, 02:44
Yes!

Then no matter what has or has not eventuated in 'real' terms from those two words (yet), do you feel that you have experienced an incalculable gain already?

Joanna
8th July 2015, 02:55

Love this observation, Divine Feminine, and also feel this is true.
Some years ago, I'd written a fantasy novel with blue-skinned characters in it. Just when ready to look for a publisher, the movie 'Avatar' came out, and most of my writing friends thought it would be impossible to get a publisher, because what I'd done would seem 'copycat' of that movie. At the time, I could hardly believe it, but now do see/feel how the same/similar concepts, visions and ideas crop up simultaneously all over the place. I've particularly noticed it in the SF/fantasy writing arena, but it could happen (and does) in any creative area....and I've known some folk to get quite irate at the feeling their vision/concept (while still unpublished or even in early first draft) has been somehow mysteriously 'stolen'.
That's if you're coming from an 'ownership' viewpoint, but from a unified field of consciousness understanding, it makes perfect sense that energies - one could even say 'higher frequencies' - are picked up synchronistically by several of even many individuals focused into specific creative 'bands'....

Dreamtimer
8th July 2015, 03:05
I've heard about athletes, artists, surgeons, dancers and more who use the dreamtime or a hypnagogic state to practice their art/skill. Not sure if this qualifies as precognition. More like pre-creation.

As I explore possibilities in dreams, many of them are likely creative possibilities. As I engage in creative activity I follow my instincts. So the precognition is present in the form of the instinctive directions or actions I choose.

Imagination is a very powerful thing. I see that in dreams and waking life. Imagination-> creativity-> manifestation. It's nice to be able to try things out in dreams first.

Joanna
8th July 2015, 05:01
I've heard about athletes, artists, surgeons, dancers and more who use the dreamtime or a hypnagogic state to practice their art/skill. Not sure if this qualifies as precognition. More like pre-creation.

As I explore possibilities in dreams, many of them are likely creative possibilities. As I engage in creative activity I follow my instincts. So the precognition is present in the form of the instinctive directions or actions I choose.

Imagination is a very powerful thing. I see that in dreams and waking life. Imagination-> creativity-> manifestation. It's nice to be able to try things out in dreams first.

Good point, Dreamtimer. Yes, I've experienced that too, particularly as a weaver - I had dreams of sitting at the loom, weaving, and the image being woven into the tapestry felt like it got 'imprinted' somehow, like a musician, when a piece of music gets fixed in their muscle memory. Then I wove those pieces in 'real life'....so where is the boundary...? :)

lcam88
8th July 2015, 17:39
Then no matter what has or has not eventuated in 'real' terms from those two words (yet), do you feel that you have experienced an incalculable gain already?

Most certainly.

EDIT: I actually feel that I am receiving quite a lot of information. I go so far as to say that I'm not sure I can claim authorship or originality for many of the ideas I entertain.

lcam88
8th July 2015, 17:44

Visualization is the term that was used when I was an athlete way back in the day. You envision yourself perfecting a maneuver or performance. Then you go and do it. It doesn't always work out exactly, but I've heard that almost all professionals use the technique.

Bashar (channeled info, beware) has said some very very interesting things about manifestation. The paradox.

hughe
9th July 2015, 01:33
Few years ago I created a language of unity that can write all speaking languages by humans.

modwiz
9th July 2015, 04:00
Few years ago I created a language of unity that can write all speaking languages by humans.

I am laughing. Saw the quote on the posts 'tree' and said to myself "Yeah right". Opened the thread and saw it was Hughe. Then I took it seriously.:blsh: I am heading off to bed soon after a very busy day and feel too retarded to look into it right now. Look forward to checking it out when I can give it the respect it deserves.

Dreamtimer
9th July 2015, 10:20
Modwiz, I wonder how many emails have gone out already?:ttr:

Joanna, sounds like the boundary, for you, is malleable. You're bringing your worlds together as you create. My mother-in-law was a weaver. We found out it goes back to the Magees in Ireland. They make a good tweed.

Hughe, I'm fascinated by your language. How does it work?

Dreamtimer
9th July 2015, 10:28
lcam88, yes, visualization. I do that with crochet when I make up something new. I think some people can move into that liminal state as they're visualizing. Some, like Dali, create directly from it.

What is this paradox related to manifestation? I'm very very curious.

Joanna
9th July 2015, 11:09
:love:

Joanna
9th July 2015, 11:18
Visualization is the term that was used when I was an athlete way back in the day. You envision yourself perfecting a maneuver or performance. Then you go and do it. It doesn't always work out exactly, but I've heard that almost all professionals use the technique.

Bashar (channeled info, beware) has said some very very interesting things about manifestation. The paradox.

That makes perfect sense for athletes too.
One thing with tapestry weaving (on a large scale) is that it trains the ability to 'hold' a vision of the completed image/weaving - similar to what you're speaking about with envisioning a performance or manouveur - from the outset of the piece....because with large tapestries, as you weave, and wind the woven fabric down around the bottom roller of the loom, the image 'disappears'...which could be for a year, on a big piece, so you've got to be able to carry/hold the image very precisely in your mind, to keep the tones/colours in balance....
I see/feel that process now as having been good 'training' for carrying/holding a precise vision of the higher dimensional world merging into this one, as I 'work' on/with it now, as a 'weaving of light', so to speak.... :)

I suspect you already know what I would say about 'paradox', lol....

Joanna
9th July 2015, 11:28

Hughe, that is very interesting. I would love to know more about this, and also how you account for/represent both languages that use alphabetical single letter sequences (such as European languages) and languages that use primarily ideogrammatic/pictographic modes that could represent a whole concept within one structure (such as Mandarin)....
If your language unifies across all those forms, do you feel you're in touch with the/an intrinsic and/or spiritual 'core' of how soundforms express into the fractals we call sound-blocks, and how they then organize into 'language sequences'?

Joanna
9th July 2015, 11:31
You're bringing your worlds together as you create.

That is the plan... ;)

Gretchen
9th July 2015, 16:51
Creative precognition:

I'm trying to figure out if this concept is the same thing as 'manifesting what you want.' I think it is, sort of.
Joanna, you are associating it (I think) with the sort-of dream state that we enter when we do creative work.

I think of it as: when I'm painting or otherwise doing art, I'm in that right-brained state, where time is somewhat suspended. Then
things occur... ideas come in... direction takes hold... (if I'm lucky, I get out of my own way!)
And then something is created spontaneously, outside of myself, and it is usually better than what I could have come up with myself.
I think it works with creative projects the best, what you are describing. Though: shouldn't all of life be a creative project?

I read not long ago that JK Rowling wrote her Harry Potter books this way -- somehow she was being fed information when she was in a state like this.

I trained in swimming for years and I knew Olympic swimmers who did quite active "creative visualization" before their races. (I did it occasionally and it usually produced better results than if I didn't do it).

I think of it as the right side of the brain connecting with the universe, somehow. Is this what you are getting at? The ability for part of our brain to go out there and pull things in?

I have experienced only a little bit of 'standard precognition' where I could predict an event, however. I think such things give evidence to the idea that time can be folded... we can pass through wormholes or warps ... and be able to perceive a future event. I think this is a form of creative precognition...

I have not organized this post terribly well. It is more the ramblings of my mind, which hopefully is functioning more in creative energies than not ! :) ..:tea:

hughe
10th July 2015, 00:43
I think pure intent, love what one is doing is source of creativity. Visualization, lucid dream, NLP induced self hypnosis, meditation, and altered state of consciousness are supplementary. These activities enhance potential brain power.

@modwiz

I tested Ongul twice. A five year old girl started writing words after half hour of instruction by me. It was something when I saw it's actually working. Koreans who know Hangul takes two to three hours to master Ongul IMHO. For English users it might take five to eight hours for understanding phonetics. I'd like to make user manual in English, release Ongul font and keyboard layout under Copyleft license. Lack of time or being lazy prevents me doing it.

@Joanna

One sign of manipulations has done over Collective humanity is language.
Nobody ever came up with clear explanation who and how a language created by a genius or a group of people.
Isn't it strange?
Speaking language came first by natural advancement of intelligence like animals show us.
Some animals such as birds, dogs, dolphins, monkeys, and others understand numbers, which are the basic form of reasoning and abstraction that leads to higher level of intelligence. I forgot the name of scientist who taught English to a gorilla and studied about gorilla's world.
Chimpanzees outsmart most human kids in a problem-solving situation.

Chimpanzee VS Human child learning
https://youtu.be/JwwclyVYTkk

The scientists who conducted the study embarrassed for themselves. Because human children stupidly mimicked actions what the scientist showed them without thinking.

Modern humans false belief that we are smarter than ancient humans because of all the advanced, complex machines we use everyday. But, the real fact is farmers few hundred years in past actually had active intelligence than most of us. For instance, piloting an airliner is easier than driving a bus in busy street. Income and respect towards pilot and bus driver are sarcastic level. Why is that? I would say conditioning.

I learned Chinese alphabet, the worst firm of writing language. I never had single doubt about human language till I got awakening experience and gather suppressed knowledge in public domain. There are two types of writing language. One is pictograph like Chinese and Egyptian. To introduce new concept, these type of language requires another alphabet. By late 19th century, total number of Chinese alphabets reached to 50,000+. By the way average vocabulary humans use is around 1,000 to 1,500. Mastering Chinese alphabet is near impossible. Elites and scholars in countries under influence of China used to spend twenty to thirty years for learning Chinese alphabet in old days. Then they became fluent writing Chinese. I call it the language of suppression and secrecy!

The other is phonetic firm that a set of well-defined alphabet like English. Again who introduced how to deconstruct human sounds and write it down? All phonetic languages have less than one hundred basic symbols that are easy to learn, it's not limited space. Human sound has two part: vowel (A, E, I, O, U), consonant. Basically saying the creator of ancient English alphabet had to understand how human makes sound. Intriguing. Isn't it?

Hangul invented by the Great King Sejong five hundred years ago had the missing part of other phonetic languages. Adding a new alphabet that represent unique sound become feasible in Hangul. English couldn't do it because there is not clear relationship how each alphabet constructed.
Original manuscript Hangul written by Chinese
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c7/Hunmin_jeong-eum.jpg/220px-Hunmin_jeong-eum.jpg

Twenty years to read and write Chinese vs ten hours to master Hangul so that one can write every sound and words.

I modified Hangul to support bi-directional writing and to make it extensible. Adding new alphabet that represents unique vowel or consonant become easy by the right angle principal in geometry.

If your language unifies across all those forms, do you feel you're in touch with the/an intrinsic and/or spiritual 'core' of how soundforms express into the fractals we call sound-blocks, and how they then organize into 'language sequences'?
Probably. I inspired by bi-directional feature of an alien language. Bi-directional writing improves speed of reading 50%. It dose not produce waste of eye movement.

Gretchen
10th July 2015, 00:59
Very interesting hughe: Some animals such as birds, dogs, dolphins, monkeys, and others understand numbers, which are the basic form of reasoning and abstraction that leads to higher level of intelligence. I forgot the name of scientist who taught English to a gorilla and studied about gorilla's world.

Researcher-scientist you are speaking of is most likely Dr. Penny Patterson and the gorilla is Koko. For a number of years they were at Stanford Univ. in California. I believe they have now moved over to Maui.

Joanna
10th July 2015, 05:52
Creative precognition:

I'm trying to figure out if this concept is the same thing as 'manifesting what you want.' I think it is, sort of.
Joanna, you are associating it (I think) with the sort-of dream state that we enter when we do creative work.

I think of it as: when I'm painting or otherwise doing art, I'm in that right-brained state, where time is somewhat suspended. Then
things occur... ideas come in... direction takes hold... (if I'm lucky, I get out of my own way!)
And then something is created spontaneously, outside of myself, and it is usually better than what I could have come up with myself.
I think it works with creative projects the best, what you are describing. Though: shouldn't all of life be a creative project?

I read not long ago that JK Rowling wrote her Harry Potter books this way -- somehow she was being fed information when she was in a state like this.

I trained in swimming for years and I knew Olympic swimmers who did quite active "creative visualization" before their races. (I did it occasionally and it usually produced better results than if I didn't do it).

I think of it as the right side of the brain connecting with the universe, somehow. Is this what you are getting at? The ability for part of our brain to go out there and pull things in?

I have experienced only a little bit of 'standard precognition' where I could predict an event, however. I think such things give evidence to the idea that time can be folded... we can pass through wormholes or warps ... and be able to perceive a future event. I think this is a form of creative precognition...

I have not organized this post terribly well. It is more the ramblings of my mind, which hopefully is functioning more in creative energies than not ! :) ..:tea:

Hi Gretchen, interesting ramblings, thank you... ;)

Well, 'precognition' - pre-recognition of that which is to occur - and 'manifesting what you want' have a relationship, except 'want' implies a conscious desire, or at least awareness of a 'focus point' you wish to realize (on whatever level, physical or not), whereas precognition can be aligned with conscious awareness, but is usually - or often - an unconscious mode or inner faculty...
I used the example of a tapestry (in the linked post) in which I had felt to weave white, fuzzy balls of light that I saw/felt around me 'psychically' (not with physical sight at that stage), without knowing what they were or indeed, why they were there, and it wasn't until a few years later that I understood them as 'orbs' - and also what orbs are, why they were there, and leading to seeing them physically. That sort of 'unconscious' process is to me, more usual of precognition....does that make sense?

Many writers have that feeling of information 'coming in' from somewhere else (however they define that for/to themselves). This is particularly true of fantasy and science fiction writers (and artists), because they are starting/viewing from a space of the 'normal world being suspended' or seen through an alternate lens. When you look at the works of writers like J.K. Rowling, Tolkien etc, and of 'envisioners' like George Lucas and other SF/fantasy film-makers, that reach far and wide into the collective consciousness, and the impact their visions have on that collective - and sometimes, with aspects that can seem somewhat prophetic or akin to 'real world events' albeit in a disguised form - then the continuous flow back and forth within the unity field consciousness becomes apparent....

Re Harry Potter, from a precognitive point of view, I'd say we're up to book seven...and am glad she concluded it with that Epilogue, where all the polarity drama, battles and tragedy are over, and the world has had a fresh start....

Joanna
10th July 2015, 06:42
I think pure intent, love what one is doing is source of creativity. Visualization, lucid dream, NLP induced self hypnosis, meditation, and altered state of consciousness are supplementary. These activities enhance potential brain power.

@modwiz

I tested Ongul twice. A five year old girl started writing words after half hour of instruction by me. It was something when I saw it's actually working. Koreans who know Hangul takes two to three hours to master Ongul IMHO. For English users it might take five to eight hours for understanding phonetics. I'd like to make user manual in English, release Ongul font and keyboard layout under Copyleft license. Lack of time or being lazy prevents me doing it.

@Joanna

Nobody ever came up with clear explanation who and how a language created by a genius or a group of people.
Isn't it strange?
Speaking language came first by natural advancement of intelligence like animals show us.
Some animals such as birds, dogs, dolphins, monkeys, and others understand numbers, which are the basic form of reasoning and abstraction that leads to higher level of intelligence. I forgot the name of scientist who taught English to a gorilla and studied about gorilla's world.

The scientists who conducted the study embarrassed for themselves. Because human children stupidly mimicked actions what the scientist showed them without thinking.

Modern humans false belief that we are smarter than ancient humans because of all the advanced, complex machines we use everyday. But, the real fact is farmers few hundred years in past actually had active intelligence than most of us. For instance, piloting an airliner is easier than driving a bus in busy street. Income and respect towards pilot and bus driver are sarcastic level. Why is that? I would say conditioning.

I learned Chinese alphabet, the worst firm of writing language. I never had single doubt about human language till I got awakening experience and gather suppressed knowledge in public domain. There are two types of writing language. One is pictograph like Chinese and Egyptian. To introduce new concept, these type of language requires another alphabet. By late 19th century, total number of Chinese alphabets reached to 50,000+. By the way average vocabulary humans use is around 1,000 to 1,500. Mastering Chinese alphabet is near impossible. Elites and scholars in countries under influence of China used to spend twenty to thirty years for learning Chinese alphabet in old days. Then they became fluent writing Chinese. I call it the language of suppression and secrecy!

The other is phonetic firm that a set of well-defined alphabet like English. Again who introduced how to deconstruct human sounds and write it down? All phonetic languages have less than one hundred basic symbols that are easy to learn, it's not limited space. Human sound has two part: vowel (A, E, I, O, U), consonant. Basically saying the creator of ancient English alphabet had to understand how human makes sound. Intriguing. Isn't it?

Hangul invented by the Great King Sejong five hundred years ago had the missing part of other phonetic languages. Adding a new alphabet that represent unique sound become feasible in Hangul. English couldn't do it because there is not clear relationship how each alphabet constructed.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c7/Hunmin_jeong-eum.jpg/220px-Hunmin_jeong-eum.jpg

Twenty years to read and write Chinese vs ten hours to master Hangul so that one can write every sound and words.

I modified Hangul to support bi-directional writing and to make it extensible. Adding new alphabet that represents unique vowel or consonant become easy by the right angle principal in geometry.

Probably. I inspired by bi-directional feature of an alien language. Bi-directional writing improves speed of reading 50%. It dose not produce waste of eye movement.

Hughe, thanks for your explanation. Studies with animals also include pigs, whose intelligence is ranked at akin to (the developmental level of) a 3 year old child, and orang-utans. I can't recall the name of a lady who worked with bonobos (pygmy chimpanzees) for twenty-five years, and one in particular who could communicate with her using symbols on a computer screen as a form of language.

Are you in contact/connected with a particular alien language, in terms of the bi-directional feature you mentioned?

From my point of view, there are universal 'languages', that have a common origin from which they have diverged into slightly different forms (Leonine, Carian/Avian, Dragon, Angelic) but if you go into them, the vibrational likeness is apparent. These higher frequency 'languages' (or creation-through-sound expressions) are 'in' the roots of Earth human languages, and can be clearly seen/heard in ancient Egyptian and other ancient tongues, but also run through all languages on this planet, to this day....

Your perception of Chinese characters as the language of suppression and secrecy is similar to mine. Japanese provides quite an enlightening window on this, because it contains both modes, the Chinese pictograph (and later abstractions), which they call kanji, in combination with two linear scripts made up of small 'sound bites' or blocks, like ka, ga, ha, ki, gi, hi etc (hirigana), with a differentiation for 'imported' foreign origin words that have been incorporated into the language (katakana), so the two modes are enmeshed, yet also highly compartmentalized in terms of word/sound origin and 'levels' within the language form (based on social hierarchy).

In the 1970s, I taught myself Tolkien's invented script Tengwar, and languages, particularly Quenya, which he calls 'High Elven' - a language that came into Middle Earth but originated from the 'undying lands', and then diversified into different forms (like Sindarin, which you can hear a fair bit of in the LOTR movies, for instance).
Tolkien called these languages his 'secret vice', and wrote some 3000 pages of words and language notes. He maintained that the languages were his creative starting point, and the stories evolved for those languages to have a place in, to develop, grow, and diversify....
I'm not in touch with the Quenya-speaking community these days, but it has speakers/writers around the world, including incidentally Japan, also Poland, Norway, Spain, Russia, USA and many others. One thing they commonly said is that (no matter what language group they were from) there were emotions and concepts they could express in Quenya that they did not feel they could express through their own languages. Interesting, eh? Especially in that Tolkien felt/defined it as a language coming from beyond the mortal world, beyond 'Middle Earth'....

Joanna
10th July 2015, 06:43

@modwiz

@Joanna

Isn't it strange?

Hughe, thanks for your explanation. Studies with animals also include pigs, whose intelligence is ranked at akin to (the developmental level of) a 3 year old child, and orang-utans. I can't recall the name of a lady who worked with bonobos (pygmy chimpanzees) for twenty-five years, and one in particular who could communicate with her using symbols on a computer screen as a form of language.

Are you in contact/connected with a particular alien language, in terms of the bi-directional feature you mentioned?

From my point of view, there are universal 'languages', that have a common origin from which they have diverged into slightly different forms (Leonine, Carian/Avian, Dragon, Angelic) but if you go into them, the vibrational likeness is apparent. These higher frequency 'languages' (or creation-through-sound expressions) are 'in' the roots of Earth human languages, and can be clearly seen/heard in ancient Egyptian and other ancient tongues, but also run through all languages on this planet, to this day....

Your perception of Chinese characters as the language of suppression and secrecy is similar to mine. Japanese provides quite an enlightening window on this, because it contains both modes, the Chinese pictograph (and later abstractions), which they call kanji, in combination with two linear scripts made up of small 'sound bites' or blocks, like ka, ga, ha, ki, gi, hi etc (hirigana), with a differentiation for 'imported' foreign origin words that have been incorporated into the language (katakana), so the two modes are enmeshed, yet also highly compartmentalized in terms of word/sound origin and 'levels' within the language form (based on social hierarchy).

In the 1970s, I taught myself Tolkien's invented script Tengwar, and languages, particularly Quenya, which he calls 'High Elven' - a language that came into Middle Earth but originated from the 'undying lands', and then diversified into different forms (like Sindarin, which you can hear a fair bit of in the LOTR movies, for instance).
Tolkien called these languages his 'secret vice', and wrote some 3000 pages of words and language notes. He maintained that the languages were his creative starting point, and the stories evolved for those languages to have a place in, to develop, grow, and diversify....
I'm not in touch with the Quenya-speaking community these days, but it has speakers/writers around the world, including incidentally Japan, also Poland, Norway, Spain, Russia, USA and many others. One thing they commonly said is that (no matter what language group they were from) there were emotions and concepts they could express in Quenya that they did not feel they could express through their own languages. Interesting, eh? Especially in that Tolkien felt/defined it as a language coming from beyond the mortal world, beyond 'Middle Earth'....

Dreamtimer
10th July 2015, 10:57
Hughe, I hope you do create a manual and get it 'copylefted'. I would be fascinated to learn this. I studied the French language for many years and I felt there were many things better expressed in that language. I decided that it is the language of poetry. Poetry is exquisite in French.

Jengelen
10th July 2015, 14:10

I invented a pocket clip style that I began making on folding knives in the 90s. This was the only type of its kind called a 'low rider' or also referred to as a 'fold over' style of pocket clip to 'bury' the folding knife you carry so nothing shows up out of the pocket. Some were set already with pocket clips of course. So the pocket clip has been around since the Waterman pen Co. put one on a pen and thermometer way back when but I made mine so it didn't make the item it was mounted to sit top heavy or with so much sticking out. The clip I made fit on the same mount position as the original and they started out as this of course because mine were the only ones of their kind so if you wanted a low rider clip you had to order it from me.

This went like that for between seven and ten years and then suddenly people had been taking them to shows so the idea caught on and now they are everywhere. Low rider clips or fold over style are on every manufactures products it seems these days in at least one or two of their offerings if not more. Of course I get nothing for any of that as there is no IP or claim I had to it of any kind and what is being done is of course devices made differently that apply the same idea so even if they were patented devices they would be able to make them but it all started here! :-)http://strsbackyardknifeworks.blogspot.com/2010/12/custom-low-rider-pocket-clips.html

Joanna
12th July 2015, 04:26
I invented a pocket clip style that I began making on folding knives in the 90s. This was the only type of its kind called a 'low rider' or also referred to as a 'fold over' style of pocket clip to 'bury' the folding knife you carry so nothing shows up out of the pocket. Some were set already with pocket clips of course. So the pocket clip has been around since the Waterman pen Co. put one on a pen and thermometer way back when but I made mine so it didn't make the item it was mounted to sit top heavy or with so much sticking out. The clip I made fit on the same mount position as the original and they started out as this of course because mine were the only ones of their kind so if you wanted a low rider clip you had to order it from me.

This went like that for between seven and ten years and then suddenly people had been taking them to shows so the idea caught on and now they are everywhere. Low rider clips or fold over style are on every manufactures products it seems these days in at least one or two of their offerings if not more. Of course I get nothing for any of that as there is no IP or claim I had to it of any kind and what is being done is of course devices made differently that apply the same idea so even if they were patented devices they would be able to make them but it all started here! :-)http://strsbackyardknifeworks.blogspot.com/2010/12/custom-low-rider-pocket-clips.html

Wonderful, thank you for sharing, Jengelen. In terms of creativty/precognition, how did this idea come to you? Did you feel it as a 'flash of inspiration', or as more of a logical, pragmatic process...or both entwined?

Jengelen
12th July 2015, 17:02
Wonderful, thank you for sharing, Jengelen. In terms of creativty/precognition, how did this idea come to you? Did you feel it as a 'flash of inspiration', or as more of a logical, pragmatic process...or both entwined?

I remember it like yesterday. I make folding knives. Or I did once when I was more motivated. The wind of the sails kinda faded with that venture but I still make one now and again, always folding locking type or sometimes a back spring but it is one or the other. I had made a little folder. I was quite happy with it and realized it was just a bit big for my pocket. So I was in the shop standing there listening to my tunes and J.J. Cale was playing "Low Rider" and I was singing the song to myself as it played. I'm standing there thinking of a clip to put on this knife and right then at that moment I'm singing 'she's my low rider' and the bulb went off! Just like that the idea was birthed! This is only the second time I've ever shared that story. :-) Thanks for asking

lcam88
13th July 2015, 13:56
To introduce new concept, these type of language requires another alphabet. By late 19th century, total number of Chinese alphabets reached to 50,000+. By the way average vocabulary humans use is around 1,000 to 1,500. Mastering Chinese alphabet is near impossible. Elites and scholars in countries under influence of China used to spend twenty to thirty years for learning Chinese alphabet in old days.

I'd like to respectfully entertain a notion about the Chinese language, without knowing any of it, for entertaining what I hope is not going too far off-topic. Feel free to correct me as I am sure I am not completely correct here.

In most people, formation of idea has some limits based on the scope of the language used. In that way, at least in english, you can expand the scope of you capacity to form and understand ideas simply by expanding your vocabulary. "Endoplasmic reticulum" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endoplasmic_reticulum)

If you never have heard of the term, then merely learning the word(s) is meaningless.

You need context and reference so that the term becomes meaningful. How meaningful depends on what you do, your thoughts and your presumptions. In that way, perhaps mastering the Chinese alphabet is more akin to mastering the formation of idea. The alphabet and the words are meaningless without notions of context that give them their meaning. Thus those notions must also be learned and even mastered (as the letter, or possibility of idea) must also be learned.

Maybe the Chinese system also encouraged generalists rather than specialists.

And from that context, an academic scholar in a western country, may easily spend 20 years educating him/her-self to become the master of the subject he or she endeavors to pursue.

Now to really bake your noodle.

Consider the word telestai: in one context, it is a self attributed term members of pre-christian priesthood used to identify with themselves, meaning "those who are aimed". And contemplation of the term and the notion of being aimed, in my experience anyway, gave berth for a whole new rational of idea otherwise not possible (for lack of creativity at least, and perhaps for lack of being properly educated at most) if not for the simple concept that "to be aimed" is a possibility unburdened by connotations of money and society buried in terms like professionalism, expertise and even specialist.

What other areas can one aim themselves? There is indeed an English word.

The term "amateur" carries with it the begging to suppose a lack of skill or practice in an individual performing in some way. And actually quite to the contrary in some cases. Originally it only sought to clarify that monetary compensations, or pay, are not enjoined with the performance of an individual. One would be hard pressed to associate a hobby as a lifely "aim" worthy of pursuit in all the seriousness people endow transactions that involves money. That term "hobby" suggests amateurism.

The absence of a term that is not burdened with some association to money indeed puts a limit on our notions to form proper idea and rational that would deprive money of its near monopoly in the sub-context of our day to day experience. That is a form of mind control, a barrier imposed on the mind by language loaded with limitations, indeed the cost of wanting a a quick education; for limited ideas, 1500 words is enough.

And indeed we never stop challenging the assumptions, and learning more and more, but imagine if the time spent to learn a letter or a word also meant that you could expanded your ability to think in a "meaningful" way? Perhaps that is a cultural aspect that the Chinese system tries to embody.

Joanna
15th July 2015, 12:18
I remember it like yesterday. I make folding knives. Or I did once when I was more motivated. The wind of the sails kinda faded with that venture but I still make one now and again, always folding locking type or sometimes a back spring but it is one or the other. I had made a little folder. I was quite happy with it and realized it was just a bit big for my pocket. So I was in the shop standing there listening to my tunes and J.J. Cale was playing "Low Rider" and I was singing the song to myself as it played. I'm standing there thinking of a clip to put on this knife and right then at that moment I'm singing 'she's my low rider' and the bulb went off! Just like that the idea was birthed! This is only the second time I've ever shared that story. :-) Thanks for asking

Brilliant, thanks for sharing. 'She's my low rider....she's better than no rider...' And so it IS! :)

Joanna
15th July 2015, 13:49
I'd like to respectfully entertain a notion about the Chinese language, without knowing any of it, for entertaining what I hope is not going too far off-topic. Feel free to correct me as I am sure I am not completely correct here.

In most people, formation of idea has some limits based on the scope of the language used. In that way, at least in english, you can expand the scope of you capacity to form and understand ideas simply by expanding your vocabulary. "Endoplasmic reticulum" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endoplasmic_reticulum)

If you never have heard of the term, then merely learning the word(s) is meaningless.

You need context and reference so that the term becomes meaningful. How meaningful depends on what you do, your thoughts and your presumptions. In that way, perhaps mastering the Chinese alphabet is more akin to mastering the formation of idea. The alphabet and the words are meaningless without notions of context that give them their meaning. Thus those notions must also be learned and even mastered (as the letter, or possibility of idea) must also be learned.

Maybe the Chinese system also encouraged generalists rather than specialists.

And from that context, an academic scholar in a western country, may easily spend 20 years educating him/her-self to become the master of the subject he or she endeavors to pursue.

Now to really bake your noodle.

Consider the word telestai: in one context, it is a self attributed term members of pre-christian priesthood used to identify with themselves, meaning "those who are aimed". And contemplation of the term and the notion of being aimed, in my experience anyway, gave berth for a whole new rational of idea otherwise not possible (for lack of creativity at least, and perhaps for lack of being properly educated at most) if not for the simple concept that "to be aimed" is a possibility unburdened by connotations of money and society buried in terms like professionalism, expertise and even specialist.

What other areas can one aim themselves? There is indeed an English word.

The term "amateur" carries with it the begging to suppose a lack of skill or practice in an individual performing in some way. And actually quite to the contrary in some cases. Originally it only sought to clarify that monetary compensations, or pay, are not enjoined with the performance of an individual. One would be hard pressed to associate a hobby as a lifely "aim" worthy of pursuit in all the seriousness people endow transactions that involves money. That term "hobby" suggests amateurism.

The absence of a term that is not burdened with some association to money indeed puts a limit on our notions to form proper idea and rational that would deprive money of its near monopoly in the sub-context of our day to day experience. That is a form of mind control, a barrier imposed on the mind by language loaded with limitations, indeed the cost of wanting a a quick education; for limited ideas, 1500 words is enough.

And indeed we never stop challenging the assumptions, and learning more and more, but imagine if the time spent to learn a letter or a word also meant that you could expanded your ability to think in a "meaningful" way? Perhaps that is a cultural aspect that the Chinese system tries to embody.

I just had a sudden vision of the Chinese wall building game Mah Jong, then of the Great Wall of China, and the likeness of their language(s) as building blocks on an equally epic scale...in terms of language building meaning and expanding conceptual references. At the same time, a wall divides and encloses (and there is much energy of divide and conquer in humanity's languages, as well as energies of freedom and growth - because they have all developed within, and exemplify, polarity contrasts).

What may happen as frequencies around this planet continue to heighten, is the beginnings of creative precognition - and eventually larger scale collective precognition - of languages (along with other communication modes) that vibrate frequencies of unity and openness, languages that dissolve and heal divisions, that flow straight from the unified field, so to speak..., perhaps Hughe's all-inclusive system is one such precognition, and precursor.