PDA

View Full Version : Bilocation experiences

Ciauzar
2nd July 2015, 04:17
I wanted to create a thread where you can share your bilocation experiences/adventures. It usually can mean your dreams, daydreams, or whenever you drifted off into space and thought about stuff. For example, if you ever had an interesting dream and didn't share with anyone.. You can share it here without ridicule or negativity.

I'll start it off with one of my dreams:

I remember I was in a large spaceship, me and somebody else walked into a large cylindrical transport and we were shot to Earth. The large cylindrical object rested in the middle of the woods and it had a brilliant glowing blue/white forcefield around it, we could see everything outside through the "walls". The door opened and we walked outside, some guy with a gun, presumbly some country guy who we happened to land on his property.. shot me in the chest and I guess that's the reason why I reincarnated inside the veil because I got stuck here. The other being ran back inside and shot back up into the ship.

That's one of my vivid dream experiences. I will post and share some more if there are enough interests.

RealityCreation
2nd July 2015, 06:09
I'd be interested in hearing more of your experiences, Ciauzar. That sounded like a pretty intense experience.

I've had a lot of what I term bilocation experiences myself, in fact I've been having them ever since I was a child, only I didn't
realise that was what was happening until a few years ago. The majority of mine have occured when I'm awake, I seem to go
interdimensional pretty easily.

I appear to disconcert people at times... one of my memories as a child of around 10years of age was of being in a cafe eating lunch
with my ballet teacher & a couple of other adults.

I was sitting opposite one of the adults & idly listening to the conversation going on around me. I remember being in a really beautiful place / garden & just getting to realise where it was when suddenly, I became aware of my name being called & told in an admonishing tone of voice "not to stare at me in that way" by the lady opposite. So I never got to discover where this place was although I've always had a tantalising memory of it and feel that it was not on Earth.

Unfortunately, wherever or whoever I have been looking at last before I drift off is where my gaze remains focussed. So I'm told some people feel uncomfotable with my staring even though I am not "there" & consciously staring at them.

I have bilocated to many of "my other lives" & those of my clients which has not always been a pleasant experience, to my previous house, on board a derelict spaceship & I've actually been "stuck" & unable to physically move on a couple of occasions during some of my other "awake" daytime experiences.

Most of the time I experience myself in both places at once ie I'm aware of my positional space that my "body" is occupying but I'm aware that I've withdrawn the insertion of the majority of my consciousness from this "time" & I am experiencing it more over "there", wherever there appears to be, if that makes sense.

Rocket's Mom
2nd July 2015, 17:48
For my first "Lucid Dream" Out of Body experiences, a short being 3ft tall pulled me out of body by my foot and spun me around his head like a lasso and I floated for a few minutes and came back down. Before I saw him come into the room, I heard my father's voice (he lives 600 miles away) saying "Tommy is going to help you." The little guy was wearing a hat over his eyes and a long overcoat that was dragging the floor behind him, completely covering his body. The sleeves were even too long and flopping down over his hands so I couldn't see them!

Dreamtimer
2nd July 2015, 21:03
I just had an interesting dream a couple nights ago. I was near Newgrange and the Sun was just rising to shine into the chamber. I went running down the narrow entrance to get inside and could see the sunlight as it came in. Unfortunately I don't recall being all the way in the chamber. I've been there so I do know what it looks like.

I travel a lot in dreams. I quite often wake up knowing I've been to many places while sleeping but I just can't recall where. Oftentimes it's related to dreaming of what is yet to come so recalling it is difficult.

Ciauzar
3rd July 2015, 01:38
Yes, I jump around a lot in my dreams, different scenarios and such. I think that is normal but with bit more practice, you can achieve vivid dreams like you would experience it in person.

There will be times when beings try to drag you out of your body but it will not be allowed to happen. You usually have somebody watching your back.

RealityCreation
3rd July 2015, 01:49
Yes, I jump around a lot in my dreams, different scenarios and such. I think that is normal but with bit more practice, you can achieve vivid dreams like you would experience it in person.

There will be times when beings try to drag you out of your body but it will not be allowed to happen. You usually have somebody watching your back.

Yes, I've had an experience like that Ciauzar which I will share when I have a bit more time.

For now, just so that I'm clear on terminology from your perspective do you make any distinctions between bilocating & lucid dreaming? Do you regard them as the same or different processes?

Ciauzar
3rd July 2015, 01:55
Lucid dreaming is just a more refined experience of bilocating, whenever you're dreaming or daydreaming, you're just bilocating to a different location. Kind of being in 2 or many places at once.

Dreamtimer
3rd July 2015, 02:40
I'm not particularly familiar with the term bilocating. I take it to mean like it sounds: part of me here, part of me elsewhere. That does happen in dreams and other states. I don't necessarily pursue lucid dreaming. I let it happen as it happens. Sometimes it's better to dream the dream without the conscious mind so much at the forefront. It can interfere with what the dream is showing. I'm speaking of my own experience here.

I find most dreams to be vivid. They are not all life-like because many things happen in them that wouldn't happen in waking physical life.

I made a list once of the special abilities available in dreams: flying, breathing under water, defying gravity, shifting from one place to another, telescopic vision, seeing things far away in great detail (not the same as telescopic), running on all fours like an animal, swimming fast with ease.

The running on all fours was funny because in the dream I was thinking to myself how I must tell my friends about this. It's so much easier than running on only two legs. ;)

Ciauzar
3rd July 2015, 03:35
Yes, bilocating usually means you are in 2 places at once. If you go into your heart space/chakra, it's usually like going into a submarine and seeing a totally different world.

I fly a lot in my dreams, I seem to be speeding around a lot too like my legs won't stop running. But we're really just a sphere in our dreams, we are just accustomed to our body figure so that's why some parts of it appear to be melting away if you focus on it.

Dreamtimer
3rd July 2015, 04:19
I haven't perceived myself as a sphere in dreams (that I recall). Most of the time I don't think about how I appear in dreams. When I fly it's like swimming through the air. I'm pretty sure that's a result of learning to swim as a small child. It was the most familiar state of 'weightlessness'.

Joanna
3rd July 2015, 10:34
Thank you for this thread, Ciauzar. Including lucid dreams while sleeping, and experiences while awake, I would say I'm in a bilocated state continuously, but consciously aware of it about 60% of the time, if that makes sense. What I mean is, I'm always aware of being in simultaneous 'realities', dimensions, or 'other' soul aspects, on board ships, other planets/star systems, and one other universe in particular...except when I'm having to give my attention strongly to 3D stuff and tasks. Then those other 'points of view/sensing/feeling' screen out temporarily, and then reappear when my 3D focus is relaxed. Sometimes, one of those other points of view is stronger/clearer than another, depending on my focus, but I'm anchored in all of them, and they are all present...I'm walking in them all, every moment....very hard to describe in words....

The most intense/tangible 'bilocation' I had, because it had direct physical effects, was around this time last year. I had a rough patch physically, while clearing some guilt/trauma energies of another lifetime - which in physical reflected by catching what was termed 'an exotic variant of pneumonia' and then 3 days later, slipping on a granite rock in the garden and breaking several ribs (I'd never had a break before in my life). The combo was near lethal, because the muscles kept cramping around my ribs to stop them moving, every time I coughed, which ended up fracturing the ribs a lot more, and often couldn't breathe for long stretches. This went on for ten weeks. I had to go very deep internally, deepest peace and calm, stillness, and let other parts of myself do healing. Many beings helped, and my partner/Twin, from across the world. I am still here. I had started to mend well after three months, could lay down in a bed again a bit. Then I got a 24 hour gastro, and the vomiting refractured the ribs. I went back to square one with the pain, and felt completely shattered. I somehow managed to go to sleep that night, and had a deep lucid dream, still crystal clear, of laying on a bed of white light on board the Phoenix. My Twin's 5D soul aspect on the ship stood at my head, and another close 'star mother' was holding my feet, stabilizing and adjusting the energies, while my Twin poured light through me. It was the most indescribable, beautiful experience, as he sealed the ribs and stabilized my lungs. He was leaning over me, looking into my eyes the whole time.
When I woke up, I was still sore, but could breathe fine and felt better than I had before the gastro...which from a medical point of view, had this happened at hospital rather than at home, would have been totally impossible, a 'miracle healing'....well, it sure felt that to me!
So I know, anything and everything is possible......
It was also during those few months that I merged deeper with what people call the 'higher self', and integrated many soul aspects...because I had to....so in that sense I see it is a blessed experience. It could have been a whole lot easier, if a small hurt ego part hadn't been so stubbornly holding onto an old energy, but I got through, and am very very thankful...

:)

RealityCreation
3rd July 2015, 12:08
What a beautiful sharing Joanna! I absolutely agree that anything is possible. I've experienced that for myself and with clients over & over.
I'm sorry to hear of you experiencing so much pain for so long though until it was resolved for you on board the Phoenix.

RealityCreation
3rd July 2015, 12:39
My experience of having assistance during a lucid dream /OBE occurred last year. I was asleep when I became aware that I was dreaming and I found myself walking through the shell of a structure
& looking in front of me where I could see what appeared to be old ruins of a partial city. It felt somewhat Arcturian in nature but with a bit of Rivendell (Lord of the Rings elven city) look to it but in greyish dark colors. Just as I thought that I was looking at a city I realised that I was actually inside an ancient spacecraft & that the ruins ahead were part of it.

My first instinct was to continue walking forward to explore further. As I began to do that however I heard a voice speak clearly outside of me & call me by my name & say "Quick the greys are coming to get you!"

I remember I got a fright & became aware at the same moment that I was lying in my bed, consciously feeling in two places at once at this stage & then I actually felt myself being pulled horizontally sideways out of bed as if locked in some sort of tractor beam for want of a better explanation.

I think I then called out, and sat up in bed & by then was fully back in my body and awake, but I was literally physically feeling a buzzing all over like from an electrical charge, which lasted for a few minutes. It was quite a surreal experience.

Joanna
3rd July 2015, 12:42
What a beautiful sharing Joanna! I absolutely agree that anything is possible. I've experienced that for myself and with clients over & over.
I'm sorry to hear of you experiencing so much pain for so long though until it was resolved for you on board the Phoenix.

Thanks so much, RealityCreation. I enjoyed your sharings too, and can imagine that the work you do with your clients could go deep and require a lot of steadiness on your part, if you're bilocating into their other life energies. I've had that happen a few times, only with close friends though, of stepping into their other lives.

I just thought of a really beautiful part of those months last year, while I couldn't lie down and basically lived on the sofa. I had a very dear white rabbit, Pixie, who stayed with me the entire time, always guarding at my feet, or up on the sofa, washing my hands, lol, with the most heart-touching loyalty and comfort. She died shortly after I recovered, and for three nights, while I grieved, a big white Orb appeared above her grave (I took some photos, will see if I can find them). Then I let go, said farewell, and had met her in a lucid dream, where she told me her name is Anahata - which in sanskrit, is the name of the Heart Chakra. Then on the fourth day, blessing her journey, this heart appeared right in front of me in the clouds.... still makes me smile.... :)
That to me is a defining feature of 'lucid dreams'...their seamlessness with waking life, and the constant reflections.

https://heartstardotorg.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/dscf2237-copy.jpg?w=297&h=300

Joanna
3rd July 2015, 12:47
My experience of having assistance during a lucid dream /OBE occurred last year. I was asleep when I became aware that I was dreaming and I found myself walking through the shell of a structure
& looking in front of me where I could see what appeared to be old ruins of a partial city. It felt somewhat Arcturian in nature but with a bit of Rivendell (Lord of the Rings elven city) look to it but in greyish dark colors. Just as I thought that I was looking at a city I realised that I was actually inside an ancient spacecraft & that the ruins ahead were part of it.

My first instinct was to continue walking forward to explore further. As I began to do that however I heard a voice speak clearly outside of me & call me by my name & say "Quick the greys are coming to get you!"

I remember I got a fright & became aware at the same moment that I was lying in my bed, consciously feeling in two places at once at this stage & then I actually felt myself being pulled horizontally sideways out of bed as if locked in some sort of tractor beam for want of a better explanation.

I think I then called out, and sat up in bed & by then was fully back in my body and awake, but I was literally physically feeling a buzzing all over like from an electrical charge, which lasted for a few minutes. It was quite a surreal experience.

Wow, pretty intense experience. I've had a few like that too at times, but never what you're describing, of an actual physical pulling feeling. Glad there was 'someone there' to call out to you.....

sarahdita85
3rd July 2015, 13:00
For my first "Lucid Dream" Out of Body experiences, a short being 3ft tall pulled me out of body by my foot and spun me around his head like a lasso and I floated for a few minutes and came back down. Before I saw him come into the room, I heard my father's voice (he lives 600 miles away) saying "Tommy is going to help you." The little guy was wearing a hat over his eyes and a long overcoat that was dragging the floor behind him, completely covering his body. The sleeves were even too long and flopping down over his hands so I couldn't see them!

I have had the same thing happen to me a few times!! I being pulls me from my body and guides me up through the roof! Im so happy to hear someone else has had similar experiences x

Shadowself
3rd July 2015, 14:43
Great thread and great experiences being shared here so I will partake.

Bilocation is also time dependent. I discovered this at a very early age. Sometimes relates to premonitions and discovery.

When I was Eight years old I dreamed of an accident. In that accident I was involved in I had a husband and a child. In the accident I was taking care of my child who was badly hurt with two broken legs. Someone asked me if I needed help....I said please check on my husband I think he's dead.

That was at the age of 8. I was so taken by that dream I told my mother all about it.

Fast forward: When I was a young woman I was married with one son age 3. The accident happened EXACTLY like the dream I had...I lost my husband and my son John had two broken legs and yes...someone stopped by the accident and asked that questions and I answered just like in the dream at the age of 8.

Fast forward once again: One year before my son John died I had a dream I was at his funeral and it was a packed house...I was overwhelmed at how many people were there. At my son's funeral that was exactly the case and the scene was the same as the dream a year earlier.

Last year on May 6th I was preparing for a trip to visit with my son who was on the road with the band and meet up with him on mothers day and spend the weekend in Washington DC. As I was routing my trip two songs kept coming to my mind and I actually documented this at another forum of sorts. One was the song hooked on a feeling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL5BZtdumcw&feature=youtu.be

Screen shots from May 6th post:

http://i61.tinypic.com/333ej5w.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/wprox.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/2n8da11.jpg

Here's the video I played and kept playing in my head:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsVgSqAwSEI

When I returned from the trip I shared this:

Halfway through the vid SA

Good so far and something struck me while listening to it.

As I mentioned above I went to washington DC to visit with my youngest son for Mothers Day. Best mothers day I've had yet!

I of course drove from No. Carolina to DC. All morning on Saturday before I drove out I kept getting this bizarre feeling.

While listening to the vid SA, I read my last post and all I can say is "oh boy!"

While I was writing that last post (169) I had just mapped my route to DC.

My route took me right by Doswell VA.

When I was writing that post two songs kept "nagging" me.

Up Up and Away ~ I kept seeing hot air balloons.

and

Hooked on a Feeling

Artemis has never steered me wrong yet. How I perceive it is another story.

~

Apparently a search for bodies from a hot air balloon search was going on as I drove right by it on Saturday.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2014/05/10/311279396/1-dead-2-missing-after-hot-air-balloon-catches-fire-in-virginia

What did I write?

~

It is the loss of information through quantum entanglement, rather than a subjective lack of human knowledge, that drives a cup of coffee into equilibrium with the surrounding room.

Cause and effect only seem to have relation to the arrow of time.

A multitude of possibility arise in the virgin future within the Theater of the Parallel Universe.

This is not simply wishful thinking; everyday this is becoming scientific fact.

Whoa!!!!!!!!!

I'll listen to the rest of the vid tomorrow morning when I have my coffee. I have to go to work now.

And those mere points of time
When the confines of the waking world
Blend with the world of dreams.

And so I captured this fancy

Where all that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

~

Man I wish I had a better handle on this weird stuff!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DED812HKWyM&feature=youtu.be

http://i44.tinypic.com/1fh7oy.jpg

Rocket's Mom
3rd July 2015, 17:17
The past two times that I "woke up" in my dream and tried to fly/leave my body, I was tethered by the ankles, by something invisible. I demanded to "see" them and the first time it was two women with a uniform on. The second time, the two were large brown scaly beings. I told them I loved them and twisted around to kiss them on their heads one at a time and when I did so, they shrunk into 18-inch tall beings that looked like the et from Dr. Greer's video. Weird, I know!!

Birddog
3rd July 2015, 23:33
I am enjoying all of the posts, however, as I have never been trained, I never really thought about Lucid Dreaming being bilocation, interesting concept. I have had too many experiences to list, but there's a couple that stand out. I was at a MUFON meeting in Arlington, VA., and one of my friends introduced me to a friend of hers who likes to meet people with interesting abilities. My friend Sandy told him that I was just like her, so that is what he told me when I met him. Now, I didn't know this person, and did not know of him either, but a crowd of people quickly gathered around us, giving us space, but very attentive. Then, this guy told me that he was going to blindfold me, so that I couldn't see, and then hand me something, and he wanted me to tell him about it. I said OK. I thought ...now this is
different.. So he put something into my hand, and voom! I was immediately standing in front of a pyramid. Now this pyramid was different from the others, as I was standing in sand and grass, and there was moss growing on the pyramid. Suddenly I was wondering what was inside of the pyramid, and just as I thought, it felt like I was being lifted up from under my arms, only I was much lighter then our gravity. I said back! very quickly, as I was afraid of disappearing in front of
all those people if I went inside the pyramid. Back in the circle, I said OK, it is a cartouche representing someone buried in the pyramid that I visited. This pyramid
Had moss growing, ect. He told me it was a cartouche, and yes, I was right, I didn't have a name. Later, I was telling a friend about my experience, and the pyramid with moss, and grass, and he looked it up, and found that there indeed was a pyramid at one time as I saw it.

Another time some friends and I were in VA Beach to enjoy the shore, and the shops. We met for breakfast, and then, off to first stop, a metaphysical store, with a little bit of everything. We arrived a little early, and the girl, open the door, and told us it would be a half hour before they opened. We said that's OK, we
would wait. She went into the back and out of sight. Just as quick as she left, she was back. She opened the door, and she said..."I went into the bathroom to comb my hair before we opened, and when I looked into the mirror, I saw this lady," and she pointed to me. We just laughed it off, and she opened the door to let us in.

There are more, but enough for now.

Red Pill Oracle
4th July 2015, 01:34
Thanks Ciauzar and Everyone for sharing!

I am a “traveler”. It came very naturally to me. If I am calm and relaxed it is usually as simple as breathing. It is quite different than astral projection, which I have also done with moderate success, but this method doesn't hold as much remembrance with me.

Through picturing in my mind's eye where I want to go, I simply resonate with that place. Feel what it feels like and in essence allow myself to vibrate with it, join it... Become it. And then I am there. I have been practicing the use of sight, smell, touch and hearing, but the only necessary sense here is feeling.

My husband is a flier. He has traveled like me, but has found that flying... (think Superman) is his preferred method... it's just who he is. Even in everyday life he has a passion... borderline obsession... with flying. He builds and flies RC airplanes in his spare time. Its been a fascination and favorite hobby since he was a child. And how this desire expresses itself in how he navigates his consciousness is he enjoys the journey as much as the destination.

One night I had a dream, a “sleepy-time” dream, that my husband was giving me flying lessons. There was a launching contraption, kind of like a gigantic swing-set that he had me get in. It flung me high into the air, exhilaratingly climaxing and arching back toward the ground. I hit... splat! But it did not hurt and with some encouragement on his part I tried again and again until with his guidance I could figure out how to use my arms, legs and eventually whole body to glide, swoop and soar. I had flown twice before in a meditative dreams, once someone was holding my hand and guiding me and the other time I was riding on the back of a dragon. This solo flight thing was a whole new experience... and a little scary.

I woke the next morning feeling exhausted and yet exhilarated. I rolled over to say good morning to my husband and he turned to greet me, already awake. He smiled and asked, “So how did you like flying?” We had the same dream! It just goes to show that simply opening one door to the impossible can lead to other doors you never even could have imagined being flung wide open for you to walk through, shattering the invisible barriers between the possible and impossible forever.

I still am honing my flying skills. It is very difficult for me to “take off” from the ground by myself. But every so often, my husband will meet me in my dreams and we continue the lessons. And sometimes we just fly, hand in hand toward the light of dawn... reminding me to enjoy the ride.

Adapting the flying concept to space travel for was very easy. I simply plant myself in the “navigation chamber” in my heart that most of the time looks like a small room-sized glass pyramid with 360 degree views. I simply allow my heart to gravitationally “pull” me toward my destination while resonating (or “empathizing”) with it. And then as if by magic the destination is simultaneously “pulled” toward me. We meet in the middle almost as if space itself folds destroying all previously held concepts of time and space. Sometimes, however, I just allow my heart to guide me through space with no particular destination in mind allowing my vibrational match to just show up and surprise me.

We all have these abilities, and yet we feel stuck a lot of the time. When we can practice traveling we remember what it feels like to be free. And not only can we heal ourselves in this process we can use our abilities to start healing the Earth and the current situation on this planet.

I have started a group called the Resistance Movement of Middle Earth. We will actively be putting our skills to use. Not only can we go on healing “missions” around the globe, but at the same time we will be reconnecting with the higher truth of who we are and what we are capable of. This is a way to actively contribute to the global effort for liberation. And every time we “travel” (bilocate) we put a crack on the matrix! Anyone can learn easily, these are our natural abilities. The more people we can have awake and empowered on the planet the better...

Check it out if you wish and join us, it's fun and free... 1st Mission is Sat. July 11
Resistance Movement of Middle Earth (http://redpilloracle.com/index.html)

jcocks
4th July 2015, 03:18
Thanks so much, RealityCreation. I enjoyed your sharings too, and can imagine that the work you do with your clients could go deep and require a lot of steadiness on your part, if you're bilocating into their other life energies. I've had that happen a few times, only with close friends though, of stepping into their other lives.

I just thought of a really beautiful part of those months last year, while I couldn't lie down and basically lived on the sofa. I had a very dear white rabbit, Pixie, who stayed with me the entire time, always guarding at my feet, or up on the sofa, washing my hands, lol, with the most heart-touching loyalty and comfort. She died shortly after I recovered, and for three nights, while I grieved, a big white Orb appeared above her grave (I took some photos, will see if I can find them). Then I let go, said farewell, and had met her in a lucid dream, where she told me her name is Anahata - which in sanskrit, is the name of the Heart Chakra. Then on the fourth day, blessing her journey, this heart appeared right in front of me in the clouds.... still makes me smile.... :)
That to me is a defining feature of 'lucid dreams'...their seamlessness with waking life, and the constant reflections.

https://heartstardotorg.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/dscf2237-copy.jpg?w=297&h=300

It's interesting how sanakrit words keep on coming up . It might be because it's very close to one of the languages of light. Not so long ago, I was in the process of waking up, in that "in-between" state. I had a being speaking very clear sanskrit to me- thought I couldn't understand what was said, I did pick up two words though : Samsara and Siddhartha . Samasara is the sanskrit word for the wheel of life and death, and Siddhartha is the birth name of the buddha. Still trying to figure out what that means to me though...

I have also had experiences with the language of light in my dreams. Once where they were beamed into my third eye from a tv set, and another timke when they scrolled past me in large fiery golden letters....

both were VERY powerful dreams.

Joanna
4th July 2015, 16:16
It's interesting how sanakrit words keep on coming up . It might be because it's very close to one of the languages of light. Not so long ago, I was in the process of waking up, in that "in-between" state. I had a being speaking very clear sanskrit to me- thought I couldn't understand what was said, I did pick up two words though : Samsara and Siddhartha . Samasara is the sanskrit word for the wheel of life and death, and Siddhartha is the birth name of the buddha. Still trying to figure out what that means to me though...

I have also had experiences with the language of light in my dreams. Once where they were beamed into my third eye from a tv set, and another timke when they scrolled past me in large fiery golden letters....

both were VERY powerful dreams.

Hello jcocks, sanskrit does have its roots in a light language (and sanskrit is the base language of the whole Indo-European language group), and all the light languages have a single universal origin. Wonderful to hear of your light language dreams! I've also seen 'light sounds' and words in dreams, in different forms, once as foam on waves forming into patterns, with the light coming through them from behind the wave...and another time with letters woven into a white cloth that was in my hands, and I traced them with my fingers, to commit them into my 'muscle memory'.....