PDA

View Full Version : Manley P. Hall vs. Corey's Secret Space Program

blue
26th June 2015, 17:33
Truly profound and timely message Even though it was recorded hundreds of years ago it still remains true today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVoBdUKUkXo

dianna
27th June 2015, 00:51
How was this recorded "hundreds" of years ago ... Manly P Hall was born 1901 ... also I listened to this a while back ... did not pick out where he touched upon the blue avian tomfoolery ... mea culpa in advance if you can set me straight ...

Frances
27th June 2015, 01:00
Hello Blue. I have 23 minutes left on the video to listen to.
So far I relate his information to John A Keel.
I have not heard anything that takes me to any other research.

I intend to finish the video, but thanks for posting.
Frances.

Tanta
27th June 2015, 11:30
If someone wants to "link" Hall to something birdie and blue, without overly generalizing his words, you might rather as well copy paste from the Secret Teachings:

The mythologies of many nations contain accounts of gods who "came out of the sea." Certain shamans
among the American Indians tell of holy men dressed in birds' feathers and wampum who rose out of the
blue waters and instructed them in the arts and crafts. Among the legends of the Chaldeans is that of
Oannes, a partly amphibious creature who came out of the sea and taught the savage peoples along the
shore to read and write, till the soil, cultivate herbs for healing, study the stars, establish rational forms
of government, and become conversant with the sacred Mysteries. Among the Mayas, Quetzalcoatl, the
Savior-God (whom some Christian scholars believe to have been St. Thomas), issued from the waters
and, after instructing the people in the essentials of civilization, rode out to sea on a magic raft of
serpents to escape the wrath of the fierce god of the Fiery Mirror, Tezcatlipoca.

he then adds: May it not have been that these demigods of a fabulous age who, Esdras-like, came out of the sea were
Atlantean priests?

blue
27th June 2015, 13:52
I apologise for confusing and upsetting people. The message wasn't recorded
hundreds of years ago -I originally intended to say it was recorded hundreds of thousands of years ago - to highlight the fact that an old message was still relevant today. If you think about the secret space program and listen to this with an open mind you can believe that everything is happening now and that this gentleman (probably long dead) was speaking to the members of this forum.

If this is not Manly P. Hall then I apologise again, but if you go to the youtube page at the above link, you will see this text;

"[Occult Lecture] The Living Universe Beyond Perception (The Domain Lies Beyond Five Senses) by Manly P. Hall"

He (whoever it is) was basically saying that Gods Natural Law prevents physical attack / domination / interference by other dimensionals and the veil is there to protect us. All evil emanates from the mind of man and all percieved threat is mental (in the mind).

When humanity IS mentally prepared then benevolent contact can and will take place. Basically Coreys message (broadly speaking) although NO! he doesn't actually mention Corey's name ffs.

It is a very enjoyable speech especially as it seems to have been recorded in the early sixties. Why is it still relevant today? I don't know. Why did someone post it on youtube? I don't know. How did I stumble across it? I don't know, but I do know there is no such thing as coincidence.

Anyhoo, I won't ruffle your delicate feathers anymore, but leave you with this parting thought.. I would rather have this man make the public disclosure message than the Court jester Wilcock.

Goodbye.

bsbray
27th June 2015, 20:54
Manly P. Hall got to be fairly well-known for his lectures on esoteric subjects. I've come across his interviews before, and they can put you to sleep but they're full of interesting ideas and information.

mojo
27th June 2015, 21:37
won't ruffle your delicate feathers anymore

wouldnt worry about anyones feathers here, its more importat that you be able to share freely without anyone shooting the messenger, and am one to appreciate what others discover in searching..

Aragorn
29th June 2015, 19:47
I've slightly changed the title of this thread to make it less misleading.