PDA

View Full Version : Latest plan to punish unemployed in Soviet-style labour camps

shamanseeker
2nd October 2013, 14:11
Excuse me Malc and mods. I put this at the end of my thread on benefit fraud but people don't go back to old threads; it hasn't been noticed so I'm posting it as a new thread.

http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/1384145_646821528691097_1149811027_n.png

‘So Gideon wants the long-term unemployed to go on Workfare indefinitely, does he?

Forgive me if I’m mistaken, but doesn’t this mean the Chancellor of the Exchequer’s big announcement – at this year’s Conservative Party Conference – is a tawdry plan to massage the unemployment figures?

I’m indebted to The Void blog for the following information, which I recalled while reading reports of Osborne’s drone to the swivel-eyed masses. An article from May stated that the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) had been forced to admit a rise in unemployment was down to a fall in the number of people on Workfare.’

Read more: http://mikesivier.wordpress.com/2013...rkfare-banner/

Spiral
2nd October 2013, 16:43
What the clods who vote for these muppets don't realise, probably because they have not travelled around their own country, is that there are a lot of towns & cities where there are NO jobs that people from a certain socio-economic background can earn anything like a living wage doing.

We do not live in an age that requires anything like full employment, most people with jobs do things that don't need doing, just look at the recruitment pages, you can't even work out what most of the jobs are, the titles are so jargon laden !

shamanseeker
3rd October 2013, 15:07
Is it possible that the PTB are publicising jobs that don't exist to make people look lazy?

Spiral
3rd October 2013, 16:19
Is it possible that the PTB are publicising jobs that don't exist to make people look lazy?

I can tell you for a categoric fact that they used to do this when I was younger, I got suspicious & started looking for the companies the jobcenter were advertising as looking for employees, one in particular was a plot of waste ground next to some derelict buildings.

It was the NE of England though, if they hadn't made jobs up they wouldn't have had any, a jobcentre with no jobs LOL.

shamanseeker
4th October 2013, 15:36
Thanks! (Have you changed your name back to Spiral?)

I've been suspicious here in Italy lately. They keep putting announcement for jobs in the newspapers, even printing every day in the local paper that there were loads of new jobs available despite the fact that the unemployed are always complaining that there are no jobs.