PDA

View Full Version : M1 mr. Sino pledges 6 million to every human... Is this for real?

Ledstar
23rd June 2015, 18:36
Here's something I came across today.. here is a copy of the world leader letter..

http://ungse.org.au/2015/06/letter-to-world-leaders/

M1 Mr. Sino is asking us to contact our world leaders here:
UN SWISSINDO/GSE LETTER TO WORLD LEADERS…

HISTORICAL ANNOUNCEMENT:
Are you aware that we are about to be catapulted into THE most monumental shift in our entire Human history?

ON THE 17th of AUGUST 2015 (just 8 weeks from now 20/06/15) EVERY government on our planet will be asked to accept their/OUR allocation of CERTIFICTAION - PATENT CASH FUNDS (Payments 1 to 11)... THIS IS THE RESTART DEPOSIT OF INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE TO OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PEOPLE (you, me and our children)…This payment which is our Birth-Right, will effectively pay-off and close EVERY debt both government and personal on our world...this will help end the current debt slavery system once and for all time and help to “Purify our Earth into the Central Zero Point“ of natural peace, balance, harmony, unity and the spirit of truth by helping to eradicate all forms of debt slavery and usury systems, all forms of manufactured war, terror and genocide, all forms of environmental destruction to our land, oceans and sky, and all forms of manufactured disease, poverty, misery, suffering and slavery especially towards innocent and defenceless children and women….THIS IS A MUST SHARE (see public statement video)…it is absolutely imperative that we ALERT our corporate controlled governments and media to the fact that we know that they have hidden these secret “OFF LEDGER COLLATERAL ACCOUNTS” from us for hundreds of years and we are NOW fully conscious and aware of this “Opportunity / Gift” from THE M1 (Monetary 1 - Mr Sino – King of Kings) and that for their very survival we STRONGLY URGE them that they must accept these “non-negotiable” Payments 1 to 11 or face imminent defeat and demise!!

For all the compelling reasons above; Please watch the “Public Statement” below and SHARE far and wide!!

"PUBLIC STATEMENT - By Tracy Davison" - 6/19/15…
@ http://www.dailymotion.com

Okay there's that, then there's Cindy Kaye Currier with a letter she sent over to him..kinda interesting..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKBCs28zjdI#t=548

Then there's china..
http://geopolitics.co/2015/06/23/the-global-reset-continues-without-msm-coverage/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8P80A8vy9I
Then there's Liza...8D

thoughts...

thanks
Ledz

DaRkViPeR
23rd June 2015, 22:01
Did I mention that pigs can fly.

Daozen
23rd June 2015, 23:22
There was a soul group that incarnated to help change the financial system. They have been trying for hundreds of years. This info is put out there to confuse them, and stop them working on genuine liberation projects.

bsbray
24th June 2015, 00:53
If everyone got 6 million dollars for free, then 6 millions dollars wouldn't be worth anything anymore. Inflation would be unimaginable and everyone would have to file for bankruptcy for their own personal savings becoming as valuable as a bunch of pennies.

What I think is more likely is a debt write-off.

Daozen
24th June 2015, 00:59
A debt write off is realistic, and the first step to true financial liberation. It's being talked about in the mainstream press.

Ledstar
25th June 2015, 16:06
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbbpnoac2_E#t=280

Angels. ginns and devils oh my...

donk
25th June 2015, 16:22
A debt write off is realistic, and the first step to true financial liberation. It's being talked about in the mainstream press.

I think it's a tightening of the control, a necessary continuation of the system, which we would eat up and further enslave ourselves if we buy into.

Do your homework...all fiat currency based systems had to declare jubilee every so often, the "wealth" gets shifted around, and then a continuation of the same sh!t on a different toilet.

The only reason it hasn't been necessary yet is the current system (well, it's acceptance by the populace) is so easily changable. According to the "laws" or rules I learned at University on Economics, the numbers haven't been close to sustainable for a long time.

Economic systems are faith-based abstracts we've come to treat as our religion and lie ourselves into believing is a science. Until we recognize that on collective consciousness level, as the Lorax says: "nothing is going to better...it's not".

Daozen
26th June 2015, 10:45
I think it's a tightening of the control, a necessary continuation of the system, which we would eat up and further enslave ourselves if we buy into.

Do your homework...all fiat currency based systems had to declare jubilee every so often, the "wealth" gets shifted around, and then a continuation of the same sh!t on a different toilet.

The only reason it hasn't been necessary yet is the current system (well, it's acceptance by the populace) is so easily changable. According to the "laws" or rules I learned at University on Economics, the numbers haven't been close to sustainable for a long time.

Economic systems are faith-based abstracts we've come to treat as our religion and lie ourselves into believing is a science. Until we recognize that on collective consciousness level, as the Lorax says: "nothing is going to better...it's not".

Maybe. I don't follow macro-economics any more. Microfinance is where it's at. Microflow is coming.

donk
26th June 2015, 13:49
"Business is business and business must grow...regardless of crummies in tummies, you know..." the Oncler, to the Lorax

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrdfn0ydgu1qb55lgo1_500.jpg

Can't wait for the "reset" and to start all over again. What is it they call repeating the same thing over and over and expecting different results?

Ledstar
26th June 2015, 15:01
Donk is right, and there will be a jubilee in September when the pope goes to the US, but what is really gonna happen in September? There are all kinds of conspiracy theories from asteroids to having our freedom taken away. Then you have others saying everything is going fine. Curious to what is going to happen, I'm still here and you all on here are still here while a lot of others have checked out. I just can't believe I signed up for this incarnation. Each day feels heavier in this 3d world and it's really boring when you can see through the veil.

donk
26th June 2015, 17:05
I believe it is loops...loops that it is hard to recognize that we are in fact caught in, insist on going around and around and around......it's frustrating, but not boring/uninteresting to me, trying to "wake people up"....which I have come to understand to mean: help see the self-destructive loops/cycles/patterns, based on lies we've become emotionally attached to and cognitive dissonances we should know better than to accept...

Ledstar
26th June 2015, 22:28
I believe it is loops...loops that it is hard to recognize that we are in fact caught in, insist on going around and around and around......

Well David Icke didn't write tales of the time loop for nothing, your absolutely right. This world is uninteresting and I don't see how most of the worlds ppl are going to wake up when they are distracted by the entertainment technology that the PTW (powers that were) have brought them in last 20 years since everybody is watching a little box all the time they're holding in front of their face. Makes it hard to believe that so called benevolent ET's are watching and helping the process along, which is supposed to change in a few years. I notice to that now during the day, how this world is just so old in it's ways, why do we still have all the stuff on this world that makes it seem so old school. Why can't we be like the Jetsons.

Ledstar
26th June 2015, 22:36
There was a soul group that incarnated to help change the financial system. They have been trying for hundreds of years. This info is put out there to confuse them, and stop them working on genuine liberation projects.

Hundreds of years...:tea: they need to call Capt Kirk..

Daozen
27th June 2015, 03:16
We are definitely having looping technology, and looping narrative psychological warfare used on us. Fulford has started to become as repetitive as Sheldan Nidle. The best thing is not to give them too much energy...

Ledstar
27th June 2015, 10:40
Well yeah I have had a clear mind for years, with no thoughts this works great. When you can do that nothing interferes and you can see a lot of BS. I don't really care to much for Sheidan Nidle nor Fulford, though no offense I just think their info is disinfo.