PDA

View Full Version : law of one explained

solarimplosion
17th June 2015, 15:36
This is a post discussion with questions and answers on the explanations related to the law of one.

quote:

We have two types of energy. Let such entities in any real color of this octave, move increasingly the meeting point of nature inside and outside along the energy centers. The two methods to achieve this end are the first location inside of those experiences of being attracted to the entity through the south pole. Each experience must be observed, experienced, balanced, accepted and placed in the individual. As the entity buys self-acceptance and awareness of the catalyst, the position of these experiences will grow to the new entity's actual color. The experience, whatever, will be located in the red beam and regarded as its content of survival and so on.
Each experience will happen in sequence through the growth and the search for the mind / body / spirit in terms of survival, in terms of personal identity, in terms of social relations, in terms of universal love, in terms of how the experience can lead to the free media, and in terms of the sacramental nature of every experience.

Explanation:

Everyone has a field that is the result of two universal forces that we call energy twist descending and ascending energy twist, the consciousness of an individual is at the point where this rotation is balanced ..

All material is the inner portion and the measurement of where the conscience.

The field needs to accelerate to move the vertical point as high as possible, so the individual needs to relate the thoughts, beliefs and emotions that their interference field produces.

More able to compress the internal information, plus its gravitational field implodes towards the core which is the reunification with the creator.

The universe is made of waves these waves are thoughts, emotions, feelings, intuition, etc., most of these vibrations at different frequencies are granted the ability to include more harmonic field can proceed toward the center.

The geometric sequence leading to the nucleus differs depending on the frequency, so each color has a different shape.

The ball is the end point where the vortex of the waves becomes perfectly tuned, so the pitch goes an octave higher.

solarimplosion
17th June 2015, 17:40
Citation

I express myself correctly when I say that life energy is a function of awareness or inclination of the entity, in reference to its polarity or general unit with the Creator or Creation?

Ra - I am Ra. In a sense we can not specifically say the correctness of your statements. The vital energy can be seen as a deep love for life and life experiences as the beauty of creation and appreciation of self and other distortions in the beauty of your work as co-creators. Without this vital energy, the smallest distortion in physical leads to disease and death. With this love or life energy or the [momentum], the entity may continue even if the whole body is severely disturbed.

Explanation.

the vital energy is a function of power compression, which is able to attract the spin from the macrocosm, leaving flow freely in itself, compassion and acceptance of the universe in all its facets is a good discipline of the spin, the 'expression internal electrical called passion however is the great part of the energy that an entity is here to give freely.

Follow your passion gives sustainability electric you need to align your field.

The company in this way tends to truncate the very passion of the people, to make people equal and standardized, very with in the same family have had to overcome the opposition of external schemas to their passion these days is very much linked to the service and polarity.

Learn not to accept the vision of the other, the company and start building the world within yourself makes you bring your field inside of you rather than the outside, so that the parasites are in the astral can no longer reach you !

Passion is what gives sustainability power to your thoughts so imagine dream the world you want.

solarimplosion
17th June 2015, 20:22
Quote:

I am Ra. A memory complex positively oriented effort should be to learn the discipline of mind, body and spirit. However, there are some who, possessing the technology to use the forces of intelligent energy to make the trip, they use it

Explanation:

the big investment on himself and on the other are the disciplines of personality.

What in physics is called a field car - enhanced.

The development of the inner life of each is an investment in the collective itself, the collective is able to function in a harmonious way as agencies that comprise it are able to take responsibility of their own creation.
Any form of collective consciousness can not 'really be used until every member before does not develop a distinct individuality.
bliss is what allows the collective morphogenic field to go into full consciousness.

The field is a true collective is its creator, then learn the disciplines of personality that let you use the infinite resources within each is the largest investment to make.

Learning the lessons of love, compassion, wisdom, selflessness, forgiveness corresponds to accelerate their field (and then the collective) to the stars, enhance it, and make it responsible.

The technology is not useful because enter into communion with the technology will weakens the field and does not teach you anything.

And like a boxer who needs to develop muscles if the work is done by the machine in his place does not strengthe

Chester
18th June 2015, 22:18
Understand that I like your interpretations, solarimplosion.

I then went back and re-read the parts you have been interpreting and I came away thinking that what you got out of what you were interpreting was something I was unable to see within the text you quoted.

This is how priesthoods came about.

First - a sacred text and then... the interpreters of that text.

So first we get "channeled" text - "The Sacred Text"

Next we have the interpreters (and again and I emphasize, I truly liked just about every word of your interpretation... truly).

But the pattern is that in time there would likely emerge a "Ra religion."

So what are the likely results? Folks stop looking within for the truth and instead begin to rely on the priesthood. That then exposes the population to the damage caused if (or should I say when) the priesthood becomes corrupt.

Nothing wrong with sharing your interpretations... I just hope folks do their best to avoid what has become a very common pattern of humanity of all cultures in (at least) recorded history.

Check out the movie - Cloud Atlas (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_Atlas_%28film%29) and what happened with Sonmi~451.

Dreamtimer
18th June 2015, 22:40
solar implosion, I want to thank you for emphasizing that this is a personal effort, that comes from within, and that it should not be pursued with technology. The natural Golden Mean is what you are pointing to.

lcam88
19th June 2015, 04:00
So what are the likely results? Folks stop looking within for the truth and instead begin to rely on the priesthood.

There is a pattern solarimplosion is drawing from I think. Sometimes it is more clear to me, and sometimes less so. Either way, I'm taking baby steps and his orientation is indeed very very insightful. I am not familiar with the terminology sufficiently for any real meaning to emerge right now. But eventually, we must all recognize the pattern that gives the most meaning or a new meaning to everything around us. Not just these specific words.

I very much doubt two of us actually identify the exact same pattern, perhaps a pattern with similarities is the actual goal. Perhaps that is how the priesthood need be, only an educator until the educated can see for him/her self.

Dreamtimer
19th June 2015, 05:39
Well, I for one am bummed that solar implosion is unsubscribed...I'm still reading about Ether Vibrations. I guess Corey didn't want to work directly...

Aianawa
19th June 2015, 06:25
They are very aware of energy as such, I look forward to their return when things are more open and we all know ourselves/minds better

lcam88
19th June 2015, 13:06
Now I wished I hadn't stopped asking for clarifications before.

In a way I really preferred having grammatical ambiguities to work through, it stopped me from "understanding" too quickly and actually became a mechanism to seem better understandings.

Maybe we can request that a mod to be in contact so he may resubscribe?