PDA

View Full Version : Tired of Forums but hey, what is your spirit animal?

Sooz
2nd October 2013, 09:31
Hi All,

I was going to write about being tired of forums and the same old ****. I mean how many times can you post something?

OK, I'm getting jaded after 5 years since waking up. Humour me.

However I mosied along to 'another forum' and did a 'five finger special'.

What is your spirit animal? (Hey, another inane thing to waste your time on - sorry, in a cynical frame of mind here).

So here ya go.:p

I'm an owl by the way, HOOO HOOO :victorious:

http://www.jerismithready.com/quiz/

Sooz:ninja:

The One
2nd October 2013, 09:36
I am a crow

http://www.jerismithready.com/jeri/assets/Image/totem/Crow.jpg

MY score: 24

Powers: foreseeing death, communicating with the dead, resurrection MMMMMMM ok i will need to practice up on that

As a Crow, you are analytical, adaptable, and exceedingly clever. You like solving problems, sharing a hearty laugh with friends, and most of all, enjoying a good meal. Your inquisitive, philosophical nature leads you to constantly question authority and the status quo, sometimes just for the sake of asking, "Why?"

Best matches: Foxes, Wolves, Swans
Watch out for: Wolverines, Bears, Hawks

LOL

Spiral
2nd October 2013, 09:47
You are a Spider! (your score: 31)

http://www.jerismithready.com/jeri/assets/Image/totem/Spider.jpg

Characters: Arcas and Nelma in the Aspect of Crow trilogy

Powers: Artistic genius, ability to see patterns and sense trouble from a distance

As a Spider, you're artistic, intuitive, and independent—maybe even a little eccentric. You can become so absorbed in your endeavors that you lose track of the outside world and the people in it. But what you give in return is magic, pure and simple.

Best matches: Cougars, Hawks, Owls

Watch out for: Wolves, Otters, Bears

At least the pic is actually a spider, unlike the Raven they have used for the crow LOL

Sooz
2nd October 2013, 09:48
Sorry, tried to post the owl thing, but just copied the whole quiz thing again, lol....:o

Owl (your score: 30)
Owl

http://www.jerismithready.com/jeri/assets/Image/totem/Owl.jpg

Characters: Etar and Nathas in the Aspect of Crow trilogy

Powers: Human lie-detectors

Owls are keen, perceptive and skeptical. You're adept at getting to the truth, making you an ideal investigator or attorney. Your insights into the less honorable side of human nature can make you a bit cynical, but your numerous friends appreciate the dark sense of humor it brings.

Best matches: Hawks, Foxes, Spiders

Watch out for: Wolves, Horses, Otters

Sooz
2nd October 2013, 09:56
So I need either a Hawke, a Fox or a Spider....as a friend or mate. OOOOKAAAAY....

And to beware of wolves, Horses or Otters (Otters?)

From the owl description, it says, 'your insights into less than the honourable side of human nature can make you cynical, LOL!:onthequite:

Sooz
2nd October 2013, 10:04
HOO HOOO, let me introduce myself....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI8WGX3afDs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI8WGX3afDs

Spiral
2nd October 2013, 10:08
I think that site is just a weirdness scale judging by the questions !

And I am the weirdest :rock:

2nd October 2013, 10:41
Sorry, tried to post the owl thing, but just copied the whole quiz thing again, lol....

:ireful::ok::confused::ninja::mad::flag::tea::fran tic::rock::crazy::spinning::pc:

She never fails, God love her. :hilarious:

You are a Hawk! (your score: 29)

Characters: Galen, Thera, Zilus in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Maxine in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Communicate with the divine, discern powers in others, photographic memory

Hawks are the messengers of the Spirits. Adept with language, you might be a writer or a teacher. Your ability to assess situations impartially means that people often seek your guidance before making decisions. A brilliant visionary, you sometimes forget the mundane details of life like eating, sleeping, or paying bills.

Best matches: Owls, Foxes, Spiders

Watch out for: Otters, Bears, Horses

Fred Steeves
2nd October 2013, 10:58
Astute observation Sooz, but surely you're not suggesting that a lot of the sos is not posted here as well.

Hey, I'm just sayin...

Cheers,

Fred

Gemeos
2nd October 2013, 10:59
I'm a Swan! (score: 25)

http://www.jerismithready.com/jeri/assets/Image/totem/Swan.jpg

Characters: Tereus, Kalia in the Aspect of Crow trilogy (http://www.jerismithready.com/index.cfm/books/eyes-of-crow/)

Powers: Foretelling future through dreams, dream-walking

Swans are idealistic, open-minded, and passionate. Your good nature often leads people to think they can take advantage of you, but they should be careful—beneath that serenity lies a fighting spirit. Your love is fierce and unconditional, fueled by the certainty that it should last forever.

Best matches: Wolves, Horses, Otters

Watch out for: Cougars, Foxes, Hawks

Mark
2nd October 2013, 11:12
Didn't take the test as I am already aware my spirit totem is a Fox.

I was also shown this not only by a Shaman friend during a souls retrieval but by a silver disc in the sky which then turned red/brown, directly beneath this shining disc suspended in the sky, was sitting the largest fox I had ever seen. It got up, we looked at each other for a long time and it then very slowly walked off into the tree lone....

What's that about being the weirdest Spiral? (1-1 = Draw)

2nd October 2013, 11:14
What is sos?

The One
2nd October 2013, 11:20
What is sos?

An urgent appeal for help. An international code signal of extreme distress lol

Save Our Ship
Save Our Souls
Sink Or Swim

dah-di-dah-dit, dah-dah-di-dah, dah-di-dit

lol

2nd October 2013, 11:23

Save Our Ship
Save Our Souls
Sink Or Swim

lolYeah alright lol. Sod Off Sarcy :onthequite:

Spiral
2nd October 2013, 11:29
What is sos?

Save Our Ship
Save Our Souls
Sink Or Swim

lol

Yeah alright lol. Sod Off Sarcy :onthequite:

Non of these help to make sense of wot Fred wrote :crazy:

Sooz
2nd October 2013, 11:29
[QUOTE=777;3105]:ireful::ok::confused::ninja::mad::flag::tea::fran tic::rock::crazy::spinning::pc:

She never fails, God love her. :hilarious:

You messin' with me Mirror? LOL! Ah, you know me too well.

Well, you are my mirror. How could you not understand me.:winner:

Spiral
2nd October 2013, 11:31
Didn't take the test as I am already aware my spirit totem is a Fox.

I was also shown this not only by a Shaman friend during a souls retrieval but by a silver disc in the sky which then turned red/brown, directly beneath this shining disc suspended in the sky, was sitting the largest fox I had ever seen. It got up, we looked at each other for a long time and it then very slowly walked off into the tree lone....

What's that about being the weirdest Spiral? (1-1 = Draw)

Its a weirdness test, you can't claim anything until you do the test as honestly as you can. :onthequite:

2nd October 2013, 11:34
Non of these help to make sense of wot Fred wrote :crazy:

I'm glad you said that i was starting to have concerns for my own sanity.

Fred Steeves
2nd October 2013, 11:36
What is sos?

Same Old S**t. :)

Sooz
2nd October 2013, 11:43
Same Old S**t. :)

NOW I understand you Mr Steeves, lol.

gigha
2nd October 2013, 11:45
Blah blah blah.
Tis all the same old.
Until someone new comes along
and all the dimensions become one.
my name is jim.. just kidding it is Gordon
just responding to the op.
but i am happy to be here.

Spiral
2nd October 2013, 11:47
Welcome aboard Gordon http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w154/rexparkview/smilies/not-tagged-smiley-13459.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/rexparkview/media/smilies/not-tagged-smiley-13459.gif.html)

Sooz
2nd October 2013, 11:51
OK, but who is willing to own up being a wolf, an otter, a horse or a bear. :tea:

(Hah, ha, Jim, yeah....)

Welcome gigha!

Love Sooz
x

gigha
2nd October 2013, 11:55
Very happy to be here. Cheers. I have never been comfortable with my name used online but what the f*** we live and learn. I hope you all forgive my spelling it will get worse.
peace gigha

gigha
2nd October 2013, 11:59
I love Otters?

Sooz
2nd October 2013, 12:13
Very happy to be here. Cheers. I have never been comfortable with my name used online but what the f*** we live and learn. I hope you all forgive my spelling it will get worse.
peace gigha

gigha, we forgive just about everything here.

Kick off ya shoes, put ya feet up and make yourself at home.

Spelling? Just type in what you feel. Spelling doesn't detract from what you feel or what you want to inform.

Spelling is a minor detail.

Mark
2nd October 2013, 12:19
Mmmmm, not sure about this test, I understand that totems can and do change according to where we are in life, and according to this test I am a .....SWAN!?

You are a Swan! (your score: 24)
Characters: Tereus, Kalia in the Aspect of Crow trilogy

Swans are idealistic, open-minded, and passionate. Your good nature often leads people to think they can take advantage of you, but they should be careful—beneath that serenity lies a fighting spirit. Your love is fierce and unconditional, fueled by the certainty that it should last forever.
Here are your scores for the other animal spirits:

(Ugly duckling more like...)

Welcome Gigha :-)

gigha
2nd October 2013, 12:20
Thanks Sooz. :0

Cearna
2nd October 2013, 12:28
Well I did it first and it said spider, but I couldn't work out if that was what it was or not, so did it again and changed an answer or too because I wanted a none of the above in some of the questions, so the second time it was a swan. I still didn't like the questions because they didn't fit me, but hey? what the heck?

gigha
2nd October 2013, 12:31
Nice. Thanks for the welcome. Like i said i like otters.
peace be with you
yup sounds like me
WHOMADEGOD

Mmmmm, not sure about this test, I understand that totems can and do change according to where we are in life, and according to this test I am a .....SWAN!?

You are a Swan! (your score: 24)

Here are your scores for the other animal spirits:

(Ugly duckling more like...)

Welcome Gigha :-)

Sooz
2nd October 2013, 12:44
Welcome Gemeos.

Don't know how I managed to fudge that up, but there you go, lol...;)

Sooz

PS: I wear the official dunce hat on here....(Malc, we need a dunce hat icon).

shamanseeker
2nd October 2013, 13:47
Welcome Gigha and Gemeos :)

shamanseeker
2nd October 2013, 14:00
You are a Spider! (your score: 24)

Characters:*Arcas and Nelma in the*Aspect of Crow*trilogy
Powers:*Artistic genius, ability to see patterns and sense trouble from a distance
As a Spider, you're artistic, intuitive, and independent—maybe even a little eccentric. You can become so absorbed in your endeavors that you lose track of the outside world and the people in it. But what you give in return is magic, pure and simple.
Best matches:*Cougars, Hawks, Owls
Watch out for:*Wolves, Otters, Bears

When I saw Spider, I thought 'yuk' but was surprised when I read it. I love art, am pretty intuitive and very independent. People think I'm a little eccentric, too. I also lose track of the world and time which can cause me enormous problems sometimes.

I've been visited in lucid dreams by a reindeer and often come across deer on the mountains so this is also a totem animal - or was. I've read that they can change depending on where you are or your needs at this moment in life!

shamanseeker
2nd October 2013, 14:38
So I need either a Hawke, a Fox or a Spider....as a friend or mate. OOOOKAAAAY....

From the owl description, it says, 'your insights into less than the honourable side of human nature can make you cynical, LOL!:onthequite:

I'm a spider, my friend - so is SW :)

Fred Steeves
2nd October 2013, 14:47
It told me "Bad Machine" (Your Score 30) :shocked:

2nd October 2013, 14:54
Well I did it first and it said spider, but I couldn't work out if that was what it was or not, so did it again and changed an answer or too because I wanted a none of the above in some of the questions, so the second time it was a swan. I still didn't like the questions because they didn't fit me, but hey? what the heck?

Cearna this is an extremely accurate and HIGHLY scientific test. Shame on you for creating your own rules lol :ninja:

Calz
2nd October 2013, 15:46
http://divi.gxrg.org/wp-content/funny-hawk-pictures-i3.jpg

You are a Hawk! (your score: 27)

Characters: Galen, Thera, Zilus in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Maxine in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Communicate with the divine, discern powers in others, photographic memory

Hawks are the messengers of the Spirits. Adept with language, you might be a writer or a teacher. Your ability to assess situations impartially means that people often seek your guidance before making decisions. A brilliant visionary, you sometimes forget the mundane details of life like eating, sleeping, or paying bills.

Calz
2nd October 2013, 15:55
(Malc, we need a dunce hat icon).

"no brainer" ... :winner:

http://www.photoshoppix.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10330/george_bush_dunce.jpg

Calz
2nd October 2013, 16:07
I am a crow

Watch out for: Wolverines, Bears, Hawks

LOL

Oh man ... I'm jealous ... forum owners have all the fun!!! http://www.pic4ever.com/images/fly2.gif

http://www.omgfactsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/funny_crow.jpg

Eelco
2nd October 2013, 17:22

That would be me..
I love Otters. And met him as my totem animal in a sweat lodge ritual many moons ago.

With Love
Eelco

Calz
2nd October 2013, 17:27
That would be me..
I love Otters. And met him as my totem animal in a sweat lodge ritual many moons ago.

With Love
Eelco

Well ... there is clearly a difference between a "real" knowledge of your totem/power animal and what comes from this little quiz.

Sooz prompted us to have some fun ... and we did.

Eelco
2nd October 2013, 17:34
that is sooo cooool. did the test after I wrote I am Otter.......

You are a Otter! (your score: 24)
Characters: Mayra, Elora, Pirrik, and Zelia in
the Aspect of Crow trilogy ; Gina in "The Wild's
Call"; Erik in "Storm Reaper "
Powers: Healing
Otters are nurturing, playful, and easygoing.
You often put others' needs before your own,
offering what seems to be a bottomless well of
compassion and care. Though your decisions
are guided by your feelings, at heart you're
pragmatic and self-possessed, making you the
ideal head of a family or small business.
Best matches: Horses, Wolves, Swans
Watch out for: Foxes, Cougars, Hawks

with love
Eelco

Calz
2nd October 2013, 17:35
Universe confirms :)

Gemeos
2nd October 2013, 17:58
Welcome Gemeos.

Welcome Gigha and Gemeos :)
Thank you Sooz and Shamanseeker.

Mark
2nd October 2013, 18:12
Thank you Sooz and Shamanseeker.

Hi from me too :-)

Calz
2nd October 2013, 18:14
I thought sure mine was a camel ... who knew???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWBhP0EQ1lA#t=14

Tribe
3rd October 2013, 00:23
Guess what I got Benny Boy ;) lol

You are a Hawk (your score: 23)

Sparky
3rd October 2013, 03:27
Somehow this test misses the mark. I haven't had a dream I could remember in 3 years. How could I have

Powers: Foretelling future through dreams, dream-walking when I can't remember my dreams. My problem followed a one-time event with sounds of a revolver going off around my left ear and I bolted out of bed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome

All my life I would come to the surface very slowly and many times, would fall back to sleep quickly before even getting out of bed. Since the last 3 years, it's like someone flips a switch and I'm wide awake jumping out of bed. Any attempt to go back to sleep is hopeless. Waking up slowly is such a luxury. I miss it and those who can still do it are indeed fortunate.

You are a Swan! (your score: 20)

jagman
3rd October 2013, 05:00
post removed

Sooz
3rd October 2013, 07:49
post removed

Jeez, I would've loved to know what you wrote jagman, lol...now you've got me curious:confused:

3rd October 2013, 08:54
Jeez, I would've loved to know what you wrote jagman, lol...now you've got me curious:confused:

Here here, keeping secrets from Scorpios is largely impossible but on this occasion it has happened. What a torturous muse huh Sooz?

3rd October 2013, 08:55
Guess what I got Benny Boy ;) lol

You are a Hawk (your score: 23)

aaaaahahaha. WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED? :smiley hug: :victorious:

Sooz
3rd October 2013, 09:01
Here here, keeping secrets from Scorpios is largely impossible but on this occasion it has happened. What a torturous muse huh Sooz?

Well that's very cryptic. Oh, torture indeed. I will not sleep tonight knowing I've missed a secret.

Guess that's the owl in me.:(

Such is life.

Calz
3rd October 2013, 18:09
Guess that's the owl in me.:(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAz1L8DlvBM

shamanseeker
4th October 2013, 15:37
http://divi.gxrg.org/wp-content/funny-hawk-pictures-i3.jpg

That Hawk would make a very good avatar, Calz :)

.... and love your owl!