PDA

View Full Version : event, the collective consciousness, and pure principle

solarimplosion
11th June 2015, 08:01
the post is a brief history of how the collective.

Each entering in the flow of time / space it had leased as consciousness in the constructs of time / space this place Earth.

So it became a fractal in the endless series of waves that make a set like Julia.

What does it mean?

in practice what happens inside each is a continuous recycling of images, thoughts, beliefs and convictions.

The material that is released into the mental matrix also alleviates the collective field, it is as a clean sea.

Beliefs that solidify instead become a collective potential.
So the set of images supported by individual field projects a temporal timeline.

The collective communicating through images so the way of what you think things creates reality.

In physics because an image (wave holographic) is activated it must be supported by field and loving will of its creator.

In practice, you will create what you believe.
So everyone is waiting for an event that only they can realize through awareness of how functions the collective consciousness, which of course is running even without that you understand how it works individually.

So work on the internal material of thoughts, emotions, images, moods and projections is the only way to create light and there is plenty for everyone.

Freedom is inside.

Now these are the things that create the potential if the collective imagines an event it will be the result of democratic all projections.

Each entity of the sixth density in the field of collective work, and has no agenda because it is a humble servant of the creator, and prepares and helps potential in the collective consciousness of a place has.

The power to change things is in the hands of people.

Each event depends on the collective

have your say.

Dreamtimer
11th June 2015, 14:13
solar implosion, I think this is my favorite posting of yours yet. English is my first language and I don't think I could put it so well. At the heart of what you say is, "Don't wait, do." Be fully aware of your own conscious power and use it. Use it as individuals and as a group.

Action has been my focus for some time now. Acting on my dreams, speaking (and writing) my beliefs, manifesting what I want and believe. I find myself amazed at where I am today. I couldn't have predicted it. I expect that trend to continue, not just for me.

Thank you for your wonderful contributions.

solarimplosion
11th June 2015, 16:47
thanks a lot !!!!!

The collective is a field, each person body is connected to the earth grid in time / space.

The inner material is the reality, it is a volume that in turn has a vibration.
Depending on the ability to compress the field vibration that changes color, which produces thoughts and emotions that color.
If a person works on the material transmutes inner volume automatically increasing the vibration of the grid then the color.

In this change the core of the field has thickened due to compression of the field in the golden section is happening in terms of time / space.
The results are a improvement the ability to compress the toroidal field in our system, then you can go in a different angle prism.

This means having a conscience more and more devoted to the next as it increases the field of density.

This allows thoughts to be supported by a stronger energy lift that then takes less time to go from time / space to space time (reality).

The images we have of others affect their lives as the images they have of themselves and their future, sometimes even more. As previously mentioned, the collective unconscious works democratically. People who know you can keep involuntarily trapped in your past, while remaining who you were, even if you use the most of the information you are reading. As previously mentioned, the collective unconscious (the primary source of all things) not qualifying our images. Merely quantify. And the images of each count in equal measure for what becomes real in the future. So if you have a lot of friends who think of you constantly, evoking images of who you were the last time I saw you, you may continue doggedly to imagine how what you want to become, but to no avail.

imagery not have people so it may already be technically a big service to others and a polarity for you. (Do not judge).

The images we have of others affect their lives as the images they have of themselves and their future, sometimes even more. As previously mentioned, the collective unconscious works democratically. People who know you can keep involuntarily trapped in your past, while remaining who you were, even if you use the most of the information you are reading. As previously mentioned, the collective unconscious (the primary source of all things) not qualifying our images. Merely quantify. And the images of each count in equal measure for what becomes real in the future. So if you have a lot of friends who think of you constantly, evoking images of who you were the last time I saw you, you may continue doggedly to imagine how what you want to become, but to no avail.

So thoughts sustainable are those that can be shared with others, this allow your field go from inside to outside in the golden section (love).

The union is the solution to all problems.

solarimplosion
11th June 2015, 17:09
The Golden waves in the fractal geometrical patterns are attracted to the zero point, the focal point of the atom. The zero point acts as a fractal attractor that leads into electromagnetic waves that can be shared to ride the roller coaster of Golden waves. In a way it's a mini black hole that attracts the light into itself creating not only gravity but also self-awareness. But if recursive electro-magnetic waves forming fractals is the true nature of consciousness, it means that consciousness is not restricted to the forms of life, but also to inanimate objects. All material things in the universe must be self-aware!

The point that according to the figure in which the consciousness resides has a different resource, a different body, and a different mental matrix !!!

*The individual human consciousness in the human body is simply a piece of the total consciousness in the universe. The brain is an antenna tuned to receive the individual consciousness from the universal consciousness just like the quantum brain theory suggests. Each individual mind has access to the universal mind.

*The emotion associated with love is Golden Mean related! If we embrace a person we love, and we express love, the maximum pressure in the exactly a Golden Mean with the total duration of the!

Imagine loving a person automatically brings order in the collective consciousness.

So it seems there is only one way the universal consciousness can create. It requires a bending of light loving non-destructive in fractal structures of geometries that allows the waves to stand and interfere eternally.

In practice the love allows to bend the light and use it as a pen, if we increase the service to others we increase also the love of the collective consciousness.

lcam88
11th June 2015, 23:28
solarimplosion, You are going way to fast for me! Trying to understand...

The inner material is the reality, it is a volume that in turn has a vibration.
Depending on the ability to compress the field vibration that changes color, which produces thoughts and emotions that color.
If a person works on the material transmutes inner volume automatically increasing the vibration of the grid then the color.

I would like to compress the field vibration that changes color. How would you suggest I try?

Is it sufficient to close my eyes and focus on the color green, perhaps thinking of a tree leaf (sight), while imagining the taste of sugar(taste), and feeling the sensations of a cool environment (touch), imagining the sound of wind through trees(hearing) and recalling the smell of an orange blossom (smell)? Would that type of mental exercise effect field vibration? Is there something different, say the color blue, that would work better?

The results are a improvement the ability to compress the toroidal field in our system, then you can go in a different angle prism.

This means having a conscience more and more devoted to the next as it increases the field of density.

Next? Do you mean other individuals, or other realms where our consciousness/perceptions may expand to?

This allows thoughts to be supported by a stronger energy lift that then takes less time to go from time / space to space time (reality).

imagery not have people so it may already be technically a big service to others and a polarity for you. (Do not judge).

Imagery - do you mean any image that I may imagine for the sake of making a change? For example, if I imagine a happy child, is it the happiness that is of interest or the innocence of the child, or both.

So thoughts sustainable are those that can be shared with others, this allow your field go from inside to outside in the golden section (love).

The union is the solution to all problems.

Do you mean I may need a active helper whom I love, who would participate in externalizing what it is that otherwise would only be inside? Someone that would solidify an energetic change?

Of course I welcome further comments, but perhaps I'm a bit green to all of this. Thanks in advance.

Aianawa
12th June 2015, 06:16
Imo a person can also be immune to others thoughts, completely, usually not though. Do you see this as another option Solarimplosion ?.

solarimplosion
12th June 2015, 08:36
solarimplosion, You are going way to fast for me! Trying to understand...

I would like to compress the field vibration that changes color. How would you suggest I try?

Is it sufficient to close my eyes and focus on the color green, perhaps thinking of a tree leaf (sight), while imagining the taste of sugar(taste), and feeling the sensations of a cool environment (touch), imagining the sound of wind through trees(hearing) and recalling the smell of an orange blossom (smell)? Would that type of mental exercise effect field vibration? Is there something different, say the color blue, that would work better?

Next? Do you mean other individuals, or other realms where our consciousness/perceptions may expand to?

Imagery - do you mean any image that I may imagine for the sake of making a change? For example, if I imagine a happy child, is it the happiness that is of interest or the innocence of the child, or both.

Do you mean I may need a active helper whom I love, who would participate in externalizing what it is that otherwise would only be inside? Someone that would solidify an energetic change?

Of course I welcome further comments, but perhaps I'm a bit green to all of this. Thanks in advance.

The field of each is part of a downward flow from the head that meets a ascending from the perineum.
The meeting point of these forces delineates the point of consciousness.
The flow creates a vortex which can be compressed into seven projection angles (density) that depends on how the field is compressed in the golden section in a tetrahedron.
Then work on themselves to be more loving, forgiving and and be of service allows the field to rise to the acceleration that increases the compression then the color density because the waves can agree.
The focus of a green energy in the chest is a discipline that helps you find the focus and unity of thought.

It is the mental matrix is ​​a shape toroidal concentric preserves archetypes, each leap in consciousness you acquire skills and polarity increasingly intense.

Is the image held in the mind's collective provides structured data in the sequence of spin to produce the result or the influence of the field.
The toroidal field of the heart transmits information instantaneously between people based on the frequency and the intention.

The field that becomes loving is shared, the contents of a field that has the measures of the golden section (love) contains diagrams of commonality and unity with other information etc.

solarimplosion
12th June 2015, 08:38
Imo a person can also be immune to others thoughts, completely, usually not though. Do you see this as another option Solarimplosion ?.

But certainly the material energy will pass inside anyway and consists of images, thoughts and emotions that you can choose to invalidate.

During the bliss the heart emits music notes that are cascaded.
Love curve light creating focal point of gravity said sucking !!

In a room with angry people it produces a low-energy dark field, if you can bring these waves to your heart and make them shareable environment turns into a consistent and loving.

the unconscious communicates with the images these images are the sequence that the collective consciousness trying to sort out a complex coherent wave.

lcam88
12th June 2015, 13:15
Thanks for the most thoughtful reply.

The focus of a green energy in the chest is a discipline that helps you find the focus and unity of thought.

That is quite an interesting statement. I find in myself quite an affinity for controlling thought. I think I have more issues or sensitivities outside of my realm of self-control though will power over emotions. I presume that is actually part of our nature. However, are there other colors that would address such sensitivities? Is there an order of colors that is best?

Dreamtimer
12th June 2015, 13:55
Interesting. I naturally look for ways to break the tension or negative atmosphere in a room. Humor works. And sometimes a 'bright side' perspective works. My Dad was very good at using both of these techniques in his professional life. He had a lot of success without stepping on anyone or being an abusive type boss. He always made sure everyone who worked for him was taken care of and treated everyone with respect as a human being. I've often found myself wishing that people in his world were much more like him.

Your words are very affirming, solar implosion. I look forward to more of your poetic postings.

I did a search on Julia sets and watched a couple videos. Zooming in on a Julia set is beautiful and mesmerizing.

solarimplosion
12th June 2015, 14:28
Thanks for the most thoughtful reply.

That is quite an interesting statement. I find in myself quite an affinity for controlling thought. I think I have more issues or sensitivities outside of my realm of self-control though will power over emotions. I presume that is actually part of our nature. However, are there other colors that would address such sensitivities? Is there an order of colors that is best?

Will focus on the centers is a good discipline.

One thing might be to focus and see all the material that comes out as thoughts form and balance them to zero.

I do not recommend any type of control over thoughts, it produces volume compensatory requiring another incarnation.

The electrical symmetry that produces the focus is
the same compression charge and self-similar fractal that produces life, the severity and the creation of the mass from light.
To do this, simply correlate brain waves in a measure of the golden section, which is why meditation is so important, it makes waves disorderly perfectly fractals and harmonics.
Everyone knows that therapy for attention deficit essentially consists of working hours, in which the therapist tries to find out which harmonic EEG strengthen.
Each harmonic that destructively interferes creates a remarkable inability to focus.
It is therefore necessary to restore the missing frequency to return the attention.

Focused attention of a person can decrease the effects of radioactivity, this proved it Hury Geller and Dan Winter.

solarimplosion
12th June 2015, 14:32
Interesting. I naturally look for ways to break the tension or negative atmosphere in a room. Humor works. And sometimes a 'bright side' perspective works. My Dad was very good at using both of these techniques in his professional life. He had a lot of success without stepping on anyone or being an abusive type boss. He always made sure everyone who worked for him was taken care of and treated everyone with respect as a human being. I've often found myself wishing that people in his world were much more like him.

Your words are very affirming, solar implosion. I look forward to more of your poetic postings.

I did a search on Julia sets and watched a couple videos. Zooming in on a Julia set is beautiful and mesmerizing.

We are set julia we can consider it as the feminine form of graft in a field gold measures, in practice, the way in which a body is placed in any field.

William Tiller showed the effects of human focus,
but the field of heart greatly exceeds this capacity, and is the implicit connection between mother and child, through the field of the heart are inherited all the schemes family, engrams of pain, ability, when you decide to wake up to interrupt the flow of data in the household an event called compressional recovery.

lcam88
12th June 2015, 15:34
Will focus on the centers is a good discipline.

what is a center? I can focus on the sensations in my legs, the sensation of wind across my face, the rising and falling of my chest as I breath... Perhaps?

One thing might be to focus and see all the material that comes out as thoughts form and balance them to zero.

So emotion and logical though should be regarded and treated as the same. Balance them to zero certainly does not mean try to cancel them; do you mean see them all as equal?

I do not recommend any type of control over thoughts, it produces volume compensatory requiring another incarnation.

I think I just meant to say that I find myself naturally inclined to logic an mathematics and that I can focus my attention well on those topics. Topics I previously consider to be "thought based". But while we are talking about control over thoughts (emotion and rationalization now), by choosing to interpret things around us a certain way we may "control" the resulting emotional and logical result. Is the choice by force of will to changing our views in this way also "volume compensatory" producing? What do you mean by volume compensatory?

The electrical symmetry that produces the focus is
the same compression charge and self-similar fractal that produces life, the severity and the creation of the mass from light.

by focus

Just to clarify, you mean to become aware and preponder/balance thought (emotion and rational) that comes to mind without the application of will-power? I presume without will-power because the application of such would be a cause of imbalance perhaps. Right?

Or perhaps by application of the golden-mean measure? How would I know the golden-mean measure? EDIT: Would it be perhaps an oscillatory type action and reaction as we "focus" that eventually becomes almost imperceptible?

I didn't know about attention deficit therapy. Thanks for that... But perhaps for me that issue is advanced for where I find my current understandings.

EDIT: I will need to re-read this thread. Please pardon me if I'm off-topic.

solarimplosion
12th June 2015, 16:39
what is a center? I can focus on the sensations in my legs, the sensation of wind across my face, the rising and falling of my chest as I breath... Perhaps?

So emotion and logical though should be regarded and treated as the same. Balance them to zero certainly does not mean try to cancel them; do you mean see them all as equal?

I think I just meant to say that I find myself naturally inclined to logic an mathematics and that I can focus my attention well on those topics. Topics I previously consider to be "thought based". But while we are talking about control over thoughts (emotion and rationalization now), by choosing to interpret things around us a certain way we may "control" the resulting emotional and logical result. Is the choice by force of will to changing our views in this way also "volume compensatory" producing? What do you mean by volume compensatory?

by focus

Just to clarify, you mean to become aware and preponder/balance thought (emotion and rational) that comes to mind without the application of will-power? I presume without will-power because the application of such would be a cause of imbalance perhaps. Right?

Or perhaps by application of the golden-mean measure? How would I know the golden-mean measure? EDIT: Would it be perhaps an oscillatory type action and reaction as we "focus" that eventually becomes almost imperceptible?

I didn't know about attention deficit therapy. Thanks for that... But perhaps for me that issue is advanced for where I find my current understandings.

EDIT: I will need to re-read this thread. Please pardon me if I'm off-topic.

The centers are fit for the encounter of those ascending and descending energies, they are along the spine as indicated by ancient traditions.
Whenever you focus on something that prevents the natural silence of the mind, that material are distortions of that center.

The balance is when that material does not create any more feeling on center.

The field material passing through each is like a liquid flow, check this flow is equivalent to creating destructive waves and accumulate energy unresolved how to plug the flow of a river, the final test of death is a measure of symmetry, have accumulated material requires a new incarnation to dispose.

Willpower is the heat and light that you can use when you feel the electrical charge associated with love are in the golden ratio, there are disciplines that help to understand (qi gong, yoga, meditation).

These discpline allow you to develop the field of an individual who becomes increasingly clear and bright.

The collective in a green density of time / space rebalances every point light fractal harmoniously within its flow and tries to blend in.

The internal distortions are many well listed in disciplines related to the centers.

Red = survival

Orange = themselves

Yellow = ego

Green = love

Blue = wisdom

Indigo unit =

Purple = open to the infinite.

Everyone engages the interior of the collective floors according interactions level of interior color and color level of the collective, this produces material inside everyone (thoughts, beliefs and so on.)

solarimplosion
12th June 2015, 17:07
info.

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/SODA_chapter6.html

lcam88
12th June 2015, 17:57
Thank you, solarimplosion

lookbeyond
13th June 2015, 00:45
Hello solar implosion, i have a question reguarding karma. If karma exists, can it be changed according to your information. Also, if others have a wrong perception of a person, can their "wrong thoughts" cause the person to be doomed to the "wrong" future?
Thankyou :),lb

solarimplosion
13th June 2015, 07:39
Hello solar implosion, i have a question reguarding karma. If karma exists, can it be changed according to your information. Also, if others have a wrong perception of a person, can their "wrong thoughts" cause the person to be doomed to the "wrong" future?
Thankyou :),lb

Then the universe is made of waves and flows essential that build the holographic projections, each stream is derived from a crop of information cycles that a wave can do.

The universe is standing on the symmetry, that is not symmetrical tends to decay.

Karma is therefore an energy that was started and biased towards one pole, so it tends to continually seek equilibrium.

What holds the karma standing is the will of whoever pursues it !!

For example, if you do not forgive something was wrong only you can recreate the conditions compensatory.

So karma is a kind of judgment, more judgment is released through forgiveness more energy becoming symmetrical become blessed.

The issue affects the other to the extent that we accept the image that others will stick like ours.

Hello.

lookbeyond
13th June 2015, 08:08
Hello, solarimplosion, thankyou, i will look forward to learning more of your information, :),lb

solarimplosion
13th June 2015, 15:44
Arriving last compression energy for the period 25 May to 21 June, you can fatigue, burning eyes, irritated nerves, and pain in the back .....

in the case of emotional release, being outdoors or near a tree.

Dreamtimer
13th June 2015, 20:53
I will most certainly be outside and near trees. Interesting that the period ends on the solstice (which is also my husband's birthday).

solarimplosion
14th June 2015, 09:30
It said as the period from May 25 to 21 is very intense.

There have been some problems on the grid that caused shaking geological.

The timeline had two shifts net, one at the beginning of June and the other now.

The feelings that sometimes this type of plasticity are strange as not being in the same place or emptiness.

lcam88
14th June 2015, 13:16
Would it be inappropriate to further clarify "golden mean", PHI further here? If anyone thinks so, I'll have a mod remove this posting.

The golden mean number (1.618) known as PHI (a letter in the greek alphabet) is a ratio where if A + B = C and B + C = D then PHI ~= D / C ~= C / B ~= C / B...

The sequence of numbers being the fibonacci sequence (where each number is the sum of the previous two: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21... ).

As sequential numbers chosen from the fibonacci sequence get very large, the calculated value of PHI through the division of Fib(n) / Fib(n-1) becomes increasingly more precise.

To put that mathematical concept into context of a human being, we are the sum of that which composes us. In some fundamental way, there must be a sequence that exists in some form, that defines each individual, and that sequence starts from some very basic fundamental building block, aggregated and becoming ever more complex, one adding with prior to define or create the next. Adding by means of constructive interference of wave and material energies perhaps? Creating an equivalent to an energetic fibonacci sequence, perhaps shaped like a tetrahedron with the very top point being the result of everything beneath, let's say.

If so, solarimplosion, your indication to focus on a center and apply the golden mean to find balance may be much analogous to finding how the state of a center (C) is equivalent to the though? (A) and feeling? (B) and how disturbances to that equality (perhaps visualized as deviations to the proper formation of the point of the tetrahedron) is a material imbalances that requiring correction? Certainly there are flaws in my model I imagine. Is it even important to understand a model of all of this?

Is there something key to know about balancing a center that is important in relation to golden mean?

Is it interesting in some way, perhaps, to extend this analogy in relation to the "compressions" during the periods you mention above?

solarimplosion
14th June 2015, 13:41
Would it be inappropriate to further clarify "golden mean", PHI further here? If anyone thinks so, I'll have a mod remove this posting.

The golden mean number (1.618) known as PHI (a letter in the greek alphabet) is a ratio where if A + B = C and B + C = D then PHI ~= D / C ~= C / B ~= C / B...

The sequence of numbers being the fibonacci sequence (where each number is the sum of the previous two: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21... ).

As sequential numbers chosen from the fibonacci sequence get very large, the calculated value of PHI through the division of Fib(n) / Fib(n-1) becomes increasingly more precise.

To put that mathematical concept into context of a human being, we are the sum of that which composes us. In some fundamental way, there must be a sequence that exists in some form, that defines each individual, and that sequence starts from some very basic fundamental building block, aggregated and becoming ever more complex, one adding with prior to define or create the next. Adding by means of constructive interference of wave and material energies perhaps? Creating an equivalent to an energetic fibonacci sequence, perhaps shaped like a tetrahedron with the very top point being the result of everything beneath, let's say.

If so, solarimplosion, your indication to focus on a center and apply the golden mean to find balance may be much analogous to finding how the state of a center (C) is equivalent to the though? (A) and feeling? (B) and how disturbances to that equality (perhaps visualized as deviations to the proper formation of the point of the tetrahedron) is a material imbalances that requiring correction? Certainly there are flaws in my model I imagine. Is it even important to understand a model of all of this?

Is there something key to know about balancing a center that is important in relation to golden mean?

Is it interesting in some way, perhaps, to extend this analogy in relation to the "compressions" during the periods you mention above?

The measures of the golden section refers to the electric field applied to each.

The heart has one but the measures they say that when it comes in sizes of the golden section is loving.

The work on the centers is done so:

Focus on the center, all the material that emerges mentally (thoughts, images, emotions) are part of a distortion of the center on which to work.

When it comes to balance the ability to get the silence inside increases.

With the arrival of this field cosmic tsunami, the work to be done is to embed energy-dense, compassion allows the field of the heart to regulate the flow of the etheric body and allows these updates to find green light because when the field is the measures of love flows without friction.

Many feel an emotional drain of sadness that indicates what can not be compressed and must be abandoned.

solarimplosion
15th June 2015, 12:01
The energy came many are felt tired, and with headaches.

Continue with coding up to 20 to open 21.

solarimplosion
16th June 2015, 09:34
The vacuum domains, the zero point of compression.

There is another phenomenon linked to DNA and wormholes. Normally, these tiny wormholes are highly unstable and are maintained only for a split second. Under certain conditions, stable wormholes can organize themselves, forming a "vacuum domain". In these formations, gravity can be transformed into electricity, for example. The vacuum domains are self-radiant balls of ionized gas that contain a conisderabile amount of energy.
E 'was also found that vacuum domains emit waves of low frequency produced at our brain. This similarity, they can react to thoughts. Entering accidentally in a vacuum domain-wide terrestrial can not be a great thing, because those balls of light can contain immense energy and can change our genes.

solarimplosion
16th June 2015, 11:55
When you reach enlightenment, the compression of your field becomes a geometric sequence that coduce to be a sphere, then here it appears the vacuum domain in the middle of your eyes and you can support the lightning that goes from the bottom.

So the ball (higher vibration) is the gateway to the collective mind and the universal one, a dimensional door.

The domain is empty in the transition towards infinity within you.