PDA

View Full Version : Are you willing?

just robj
10th June 2015, 18:03
"I love the rain; the mist...the most luscious, delicious place in the world for me is in the Mystic, the Mystery of Inspiration and Love.

And, in that Love, that Mystery - - this is where the Joy of Bliss is, the uncomfort of growth, transformation, and ultimate freedom are; the ever-expanding spiral nature of Life ~ Birth, Death, and Rebirth... this is happening for so many right now.

Pretty much every-single-soul I know. It can feel turbulent (and it is); it can feel exhilarating (and it is); it can feel like an incredible stretch - and it definitely is.

When we sign-on for a life of Wakefulness, we turn away from being in the familiar slumber of distraction, addictions, checking-out, auto-pilot engagements, and surface-oriented attachments.

Our relationships change - most significantly with ourselves; we align with our inherent Magnificence.

This is what Wakefulness calls for: a consistent Birthing and Rebirthing, which is fundamental to the Nature of the Universe.

We never "arrive"; that's egoic, patriarchal orientation.

We consistently are invited to let go - over and over and over again.

Judgments fall away, the Breath deepens and a Life of Ecstacy reveals.

This occurs when we live a life of Surrender. It's a Big Calling. Are you Willing?"

via Rev.Kate Roger