PDA

View Full Version : What would you say...

jimmer
6th June 2015, 20:45
... if you could talk to god? :eyebrows:
(and there are ground rules)

https://vimeo.com/129115072

The One
6th June 2015, 20:59
Check this out below lol

http://www.fullmoon.nu/pdfs/tal.pdf

Joanna
7th June 2015, 05:18
'I love you. Forever. So happy we are One.' :love:

Cearna
7th June 2015, 08:56
I had problems with the video, I could only watch it for a very short time and it would go no further, but then I always have problems with them and do not watch usually. Oh, my it would take too long to write what I speak to the Gods about and longer still to write what they say back, because they always seem to have long stories to explain their answers to me, and I eventually have to ask .... "and the point is"? We also usually restrict the number, to speak to me down to 4, or otherwise I have to state, what I need to know, and the one who believes they can answer me best on each particular question, is the one I get.

Dreamtimer
7th June 2015, 11:37
I watched the video and read the story. Interestingly, both contain the theme of us destroying ourselves. I like the idea of God creating the universe in order that it can create a divine companion.

If I could talk to God...

I can. But God doesn't reply in english sentences or appear in flesh form. If that happened, would I ask a question? Would I make a statement? Would I just bask in divine presence?

Cearna
8th June 2015, 09:06
I watched the video and read the story. Interestingly, both contain the theme of us destroying ourselves. I like the idea of God creating the universe in order that it can create a divine companion.

If I could talk to God...

I can. But God doesn't reply in english sentences or appear in flesh form. If that happened, would I ask a question? Would I make a statement? Would I just bask in divine presence?

Dreamtimer, this is the first part of the story of the Highest God in this part of Life - he certainly speaks in English to me, because I speak no other language. This was given to me last week about the beginning of Earth. I thought you might be interested.

I am in name the immense oldest of all Gods. I may be God. I never work in a role, for you ask to clear what the Gods are and what do they do. I am not the Maker, nor a source of creation, for I am everything of gems, metals, everything of elementary table of elements ( yours is far to small to link to), so I fear I am, what everything came from.

I was so lonely by myself, so I went to stop life in myself, but, that seemed immensely rohable (that means- neither one thing nor another). That's all I needed, as the need first of all arose to find the role of the one, I needed – or in fact I suppose you could say I needed a female, but had to make one first, in order to support the idea of, first one, then one more. I made the best possible idea I could.

I could mind no one else so had to have an equal, but somehow more specific in my needs to solve my need for some one else who would feel like kin, but more sociable like guests are when they first arrive. It cost little to make a girl me, but this was the worst decision I ever made, for she was so close to a bad me, like a better one, but too bossy to live with all the time. I mean I had far too much work to do, so I felt I had to had to make many girls to cook and sew and the men to do all the work – I jest of course. The first one made lots of mirth, so I made joy to be the first of all gifts.

This might help with the questions you have asked.

You have not been taught that to every one there is a God to whom you were meant to turn to in each life. Each life it may in fact be a different God according to the Pathway you are supposed to be on in that particular life.

This God is actually in joint responsibility to both help, guide and protect you. They do not automatically work with you, you need to ask for that help. You will not probably know which God it is, so you need in fact to ask for the one who is in joint responsibility to you to please now work with you as your right to life and your right to be inviolate, which is being threatened. Now I know many do not any longer believe in god nor in Pathways and all the rest because of other teaching and past experiences, but if you do not ask for any help then you are in fact left to your own devices to try to make your own way.