PDA

View Full Version : Laura Magdalene Eisenhower affirms Positive Timeline & Secret Mars Colony

MrCasual
6th June 2015, 15:41
A great show, many topics discussed.

Exopolitics, human spiritual energy, transition of 2012, and the new frontier of consciousness is shared with Laura Eisenhower. Stargates, Mars colonies, and the fractured agenda of the illuminati--plus looking glass technology and the Orion Cube are illuminated, as we discuss the metaphysical realms of astrology and the spiritual technology of time and space travel. Break through the artificial matrix in this uncensored Buzzsaw hosted by Sean Stone.

GUEST BIO:
Laura Eisenhower is a Global Alchemist, Cosmic Mythologist and Intuitive Astrologist. She is an internationally acclaimed speaker who has presented her work world wide. Laura is the great-granddaughter of President Dwight David Eisenhower. She is considered by many to be one of North America's leading researchers on: Health, Exopolitics, Alchemy, Metaphysics, and Ancient History. Laura works to free us from the 3-D holographic time-loop, False Archonic systems and Military Industrial Complex and exposes hidden agendas so we can take our power back. Feeling a calling regarding her mission since she was a child, she has gained incredible insight through experience, psychic development and research, about how to guide us into higher Earth energies. Her passion is to inspire unity consciousness and bring us back to the Pleroma, the totality of our divine powers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju-fMZR4YMQ

DeeZe
6th June 2015, 18:33
Laura is an awesome person and friend. She and Mark were my favorite speakers at Contact in the Desert.

sandy
6th June 2015, 19:53
I find it curious how fast some people speak, especially those talking about other dimension dynamics versus our Earthly dynamics. The language is filled with new age jargon and explanations that include a plethora of myths. The interviewer often has to clarify relevance to today's understanding of such!

How does any of this fit for addressing any of today's Earthly woes?

Gretchen
6th June 2015, 20:39
Laura is an awesome person and friend. She and Mark were my favorite speakers at Contact in the Desert.

Hi Deeze... Perhaps it is obvious to everyone but me... I am familiar with Laura Eisenhower (I have to study her information over and over again to understand it....but I am trying...) but which "Mark" are you referring to at Contact in the Desert?

thank you:love:

MrCasual
6th June 2015, 23:45

Indeed DeeZe I really like her message.

This one really got my attention...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyhWmQZvtJ0

MrCasual
6th June 2015, 23:49
Here is a little more info on the Mars stuff.

Keep in mind... use your own discernment with any of this information. No one has the whole story, you have to put the pieces together yourself, and figure out the story you are in. We are living in a very deep multi-dimensional place, many storylines are happening at once.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh5kDazCNbc

MrCasual
6th June 2015, 23:50
I find it curious how fast some people speak, especially those talking about other dimension dynamics versus our Earthly dynamics. The language is filled with new age jargon and explanations that include a plethora of myths. The interviewer often has to clarify relevance to today's understanding of such!

How does any of this fit for addressing any of today's Earthly woes?

To me it all fits in, it is just a bigger storyline than we can perceive at this time.

I do believe soon we will all start to figure it out.

DeeZe
7th June 2015, 01:16
Hi Deeze... Perhaps it is obvious to everyone but me... I am familiar with Laura Eisenhower (I have to study her information over and over again to understand it....but I am trying...) but which "Mark" are you referring to at Contact in the Desert?

thank you:love:

Hi Gretchen! (my moms name is Greta!)

I am referring to Mark Peebler, aka Dr. Dream.

:hugs: