PDA

View Full Version : Awake And Empowered TV - 31 May 2015

Ledstar
4th June 2015, 00:06
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mctWQ3kOD4

This is a good one enjoy..:cool:

Liberty
6th June 2015, 08:07
Thanks for this awake tv broadcast. I am letting go of regular tv because Comcast went up again another $4 on top of the $5 they raised last year. If I had a credit card I would sign up for tv such as this. Thank you.

Today:D

Ledstar
6th June 2015, 22:21
Today....kill your television...simply throw it out the window. :whstl:

I don't own a hypnotic device..

grannyfranny
30th June 2015, 22:06
Today,

I had to make a decision - TV or internet and I am glad I selected internet. Places like Hulu have lots of prime time TV shows if you pay a monthly fee. I am not interested in that stuff but they have lots of free documentaries as does Youtube. I do get mail that cable offers deals but that's for combinations. They don't offer deals on just internet.

There are no competing cable companies unless your community sets up a municipal one which I think is a great idea for us and to keep the cable companies under control. After the attempted buyout of Time Warner by Comcast was not approved, they have started lots of law suits. I would rather see a local provider.

grannyfranny
30th June 2015, 22:13
Ledstar.

This is the best interview I have seen of James Gilliand. Few of them have the depth of this one. And I am with you - drop kick the TV. A few kids have been at my place and they were all shocked that I didn't have a TV. It s everywhere including a doctor's waiting rooms. Ugh.

Liberty
1st July 2015, 15:59
Hi Grannyfranny:chrs:

Thanks for your input and support. I am not sorry about my decision because I have so many wonderful things I have taped over the years and many dvd's, all of which are inspirational and supportive. One Health and Human Services worker shared with me she let go of cable 2 yrs. ago! Her daughter went into a tailspin and she had to get internet as a lot of homework is given which requires internet research. I would have never suspected someone in that position would go without cable but I do believe there are more of us waking up than we think and are ditching the boob tube and are seeing what is really being sent out to those who are not yet aware.

I am happy to be on this forum! And I have no credit card to be able to access Hulu but there are enough freebies for me to take advantage of. Right now I feel a lot of Peace knowing I have all I need and what is really needed will show up...that is a good feeling to have and I am grateful for it. Wishing you a great day and thanks again for the input.

Today;)