PDA

View Full Version : What Is The Difference Between A Recovered Memory & A Screen Memory?

Frances
2nd June 2015, 14:40
Question, What is the difference between a recovered memory and a screen memory?

The reason I ask, is just to have some clarity as they appear to be different to each other from what I have read.
Many thank you's in advance.
Frances.

lift the veil
2nd June 2015, 15:23
A screen memory is a false memory that has been implanted by "someone" to cover up the actual memory of what really happened to a person. The "someone" is usually the perpetrator that wants the real memory to be kept hidden from the person so they remain unaware of the truth of what has happened to them.

I have seen this quite often in abducting ETs. For example, a person will have a memory of seeing an "owl" looking at them through their window, when in fact it is an ET that has come to abduct them. The screen memory (which was placend into the mind of the abductee) will be of an owl, but deeper down in their consciousness will be the real memory of it actually being an ET outside their window. They play mind games to hide their identity, a screen is used to cover up the real deal.

lift the veil
2nd June 2015, 15:43
Recovered memories are ones that have been "forgotten" and remembered(recovered) later. The mind does not like to remember painful events so it will push down into the mind, memories that is sees as being harmful. For example, people who are in horrific accidents, might remember the events that lead up to the accident but will not remember the accident itself or they could forget the whole scenario altogether.

Devious people have recognized the brain's natural ability to protect itself by suppressing painful memories and have used it to their advantage. For example, people who are into Mind Control will traumatize people to make them forget incidents they want kept hidden. For example a woman noticed that she had forgotten months of time and underwent hypnosis to recover her memories. She found that she was a MILAB and was used in a secret testing scenario to track UFOs with radar. After the radar testing was done (where she physically witnessed UFOs) she was taken to an isolated location where she was drugged and rapped. The combination of drugs and the physical trauma made her forget not only the rape but also the events that had taken place in conjunction/led up to the traumatic event, i.e. her working on the project to track UFOs. Her mind repressed those memories but they were later recovered by hypnosis. So the Mind Controllers used physical trauma to repress her memories of seeing UFOs.

Aragorn
2nd June 2015, 15:45
Question, What is the difference between a recovered memory and a screen memory?

The reason I ask, is just to have some clarity as they appear to be different to each other from what I have read.
Many thank you's in advance.
Frances.

A recovered memory is an actual memory which for some reason could not be remembered before, for instance if part of the memory was blocked due to psychological or physiological factors. A screen memory is a bit more difficult to explain, and within the context of the alternative community, is usually a term applied in reference to a false memory, which may or may not have been implanted.

See, the way the brain stores (and accesses) memory is actually layered. We have long-term memory and we have short-term memory, and they are stored in separate parts of the brain. There is the complete information of the event, which gets stored in its entirety in long term memory, but this is stored at a much deeper level than day-to-day "direct access" memory. So when you are remembering something that happened two months ago, you are not actually digging up the complete sequence of events from the particular event you are trying to remember -- at least, not without much concentration -- but instead you are only accessing momentary bits and pieces of information from that event, which serve as highlights. Most of your memories will come to you this way, and the mind then fills in the blanks between those bits and pieces in real-time to allow us to recall a particular event. This way, the brain needs less bandwidth to bring a memory into our day-to-day consciousness.

However, when we talk of screen memories within the context of the subject matter usually discussed at forums such as The One Truth, then we're commonly talking of false memories which have been implanted. The technique for creating these false memories makes use of a misinterpretation by the brain of the bits and pieces of information that we can recall directly. So in this case, the bits and pieces of information are actually false -- they are implanted, or constructed and/or triggered via hypnosis, chemicals, et al -- and the mind is trying to create a coherent "back story" by filling in the blanks between those implanted bits and pieces of information.

The technique is most often used in MILAB operations, but possibly also by ETs and other parties who abduct people and have this kind of technology. On the other hand, implanted memories can never be complete as the events in them never actually took place, so the information between the bits and pieces was all concocted by the brain based upon false premises -- or perhaps implanted by hypnotic (or other) suggestion -- and eventually these false memories will then begin to break down, revealing the real and suppressed memories underneath. The surfacing of the actual, real events as they took place will then be a recovered memory, and the false memory created by the brain with the implanted bits and pieces of information will have been the screen memory.

Am I making any sense? :)

Frances
2nd June 2015, 17:01
Thank you Lift The Veil & Aragorn.
Both answers have been very beneficial to me. I fully understood both replies.
Frances.

Joanna
5th June 2015, 08:05
Hello Frances, I agree with Aragorn and Lift the Veil, and would also add:

The mind is multi-layered, like an onion, and screen/false memories can be inserted into different layers of the subconscious....just as 'true' memories also are stored in different layers of 'the onion', not all in one place. So someone who has had memories or mind controls/implants/inserts come to the surface, to their conscious awareness, through hypnosis or other techniques, may have dug out a screen memory. Or, that screen memory may have been implanted into successive layers of the onion, including deeper ones which the regression or other technique has not reached.
In these situations, a person may genuinely believe that they are free of implanted memories, controls or programmes, because they have uprooted them from a specific layer (or layers) of the subconscious, and deleted them. Such people would pass a lie detector test, as they feel free and released of controls. But unless they have truly got to their core, they can have inserted 'background controls' operating/hiding in still-submerged layers.
This is where doing the deepest inner work/practices and self discipline are vitally important. Humility, patience, perseverance and trust in self and Source are also needed....
Layers upon layers; until humanity understands this, they are easy pickings for lower astral entities, some of whom masquerade as ETs, along with non-benevolent control oriented ETs, plus human control programmes.

Lately, there seems to be a proliferation of etheric rather than physically-based implants/screen memories being generated, that have the ability to move from one mind to another, if a person's mind is open to them. The ones I have 'seen' act by mimicking neurotransmitters; they send small pieces of code through the synaptic cleft in packages or 'tags' that copy organic neurotransmitters, between receptors. Again, this is all a 'learning' of coming into deeper levels of discernment, and getting to, anchoring in, and viewing from one's core.

I hope this helps. :love:

Joanna
7th June 2015, 05:37
Frances, my partner and I were speaking about this yesterday, and he added one more thing:
Someone can go through a successful deep clearing of implanted memories, tags etc. Then, it is very important to prioritize stabilizing in your heart centre and keeping your auric field strong and clear, over everything else, so that having released one set of 'screens' or controls, you're not them open to another lot of inserts....otherwise, people can keep going round in a loop....
Once you've got steady in your inner heart/zero point, and cleared your overall vibration, it takes just a light touch to maintain the integrity of your field while in the midst of dense 3-4D energies...

Frances
7th June 2015, 11:55
Hello Joanna, thank you for your two replies, they have been most helpful.
Frances.

mojo
7th June 2015, 19:29
A few nights I heard footsteps on my roof (very fast) (went outside right away checked but nothing seen) and waking in the morning there was a silver disk hovering in the blue sky and took off at hyper-speed. I wondered what else happened.... putting those two things in perspective makes me think more..

Frances
7th June 2015, 19:57
You maybe assume they are footsteps Mojo, could it possibly be a rattle on your roof that is caused by the energy of a craft above it?
Do you ever check to see if you have had missing time?
Frances.

mojo
7th June 2015, 20:31
Hi Francis, They were heard a couple of nights and for a good length of time before I got out of bed to check. The sound went down the length of the roof and came back above where I was sleeping a few times.It was the patter of running steps, bi-pedal footsteps. I always wondered if I experienced more like you mention, missing time...

Aragorn
7th June 2015, 20:51
Hi Francis, They were heard a couple of nights and for a good length of time before I got out of bed to check. The sound went down the length of the roof and came back above where I was sleeping a few times.It was the patter of running steps, bi-pedal footsteps. I always wondered if I experienced more like you mention, missing time...

Mojo, Bro, if they allow you to film them and they show themselves to you, then there's a good chance that they know you quite a bit better than you suspect. My guess is that you may have been one of them before you came to Earth as a human, and that this is their way of staying in touch with you.

So yes, most likely there will be some missing time, when they take you for a ride and have a chat with you, and then put you back into your human life without that you remember having been on board of their ship, or at the very least, in their presence. This appears to be a common pattern among contactees. ;)

Joanna
8th June 2015, 12:11
Glad they helped, Frances :love: