PDA

View Full Version : Are you ready to go beyond Time?

Joanna
2nd June 2015, 14:30
I'd like to open a discussion about what it takes to shift into higher densities, or 'ascend', individually and collectively, in relation to time and timelessness.
I keep seeing (and feeling) 3D being reasserted as the dominant energy, through a continued attachment to the concept of 'timelines'...even by folk whose goal is to be, live and grow in/into a dimensional state not governed by time. 'Timelines' are inherently third dimensional, since they are focused on past, present, future ie; linear progression. Positive and negative 'competing timelines' are simply expressing polarized energies into 'lines', which has a way of keeping us going round in circles. ;)

4D is also a dimension in which Time is expressed, but rather than the 3D line, time in fourth dimension is (predominantly) circular. 3D and 4D are so closely connected that Einstein posited a theory that the Earth exists in a localized fourth dimensional fold of time and space that creates a 'dimple' effect, of the Earth sitting in its own 'pillow' of space-time (that manifests its own space-time membrane, which I'll get onto later). This theory was proved in a NASA experiment in 2011: http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/04may_epic/
A finding which slipped by with meagre media fanfare, considering the implications are as profound as the shift from flat earth to spherical earth conceptually. Because to realize that we are existing in a 4D local space-time fold - and have been all along - loosens the hold of 3D on the human psyche completely. To view ourselves as living in 4D, projecting a 3D 'reality' is very different, in terms of psychic attachment, to viewing our planet and all life as already fourth dimensional, right?
To know this, is to be free of Timelines, the linear narrative that dominates 3D perceived reality/ies. They become irrelevant. What becomes relevant instead, is the pathway through the 'wheel of time' ie; 4D, the circle. For the circle includes, at its most minute, the zero point, and the zero point is the 'moment', the NOW, where the line penetrates the circle. In that moment, it is a point, the centrepoint, creation point - described by mystics over the ages as the 'tiny place' or tiny cave, within the heart, that one must enter and reside in, in order to become 'enLightened', immortal, infinite, one with Source/God/the Universe.

The 4D zero point in humans is situated in the heart centre/heart chakra area, because that is the magnetic centre of our torus field (not the head). I hear it said by some that 'centering in the heart' or prioritizing the heart is a 'New Age misconception'. Folk who think this have not understood what is meant by 'heart' esoterically and energetically, perceiving it only as a nexus of feelings and emotions. It is true that the heart expresses and reflects through emotions, but that is not what the zero point IS. In that point, there is no time. As your focus moves out from that point, you experience your 'self' in the flux of time, the swirl of time (the circle) and as you project into 3D, you organize that flux, individually and collectively, into a linear 'story' with a past, present and future events. A baby is born with no sense of the progression of time; it is a learned behaviour to organize one's experiences linearly...and that linearity is fragile and malleable (obvious if you've ever been around people with dementia, or other mind states that dissociate from linear ordering).

When the point of the (3D) line, focused in the NOW, connects with the circle (or really, the infinite sphere) of 4D, their combined motion creates the spiral, and the spiral, the Fibonacci sequence, phi, the golden ratio, is the higher frequency blueprint - and fundamental energy - of Life. Higher (faster frequency) dimensional people/beings of 5D+ exist and act within/through the energy of the spiral. If/when we align our energies, our consciousness, to and through the spiral, we immediately know all aspects of our self, multidimensionally, and connect into those aspects simply by our focus. Then we can walk on this Earth in multiple dimensions simultaneously, ongoing.

I'll share a funny personal example of how the dimensions are overlapping constantly. Perhaps you have some too. Source has a divine sense of humour. ;) Just after posting about The Wheel of Time (http://heartstar.org/2015/05/26/the-wheel-of-time-opens/) opening, I went to stay with my Dad, who lives by the sea south of Perth. We went to a quayside cafe, and as we sat down, a boat pulled in right of us, and the name written on it was 'About Time'. Then we went for a walk along a beach, to a lookout with a round concrete floor, and in the floor was a design of inlaid metal, forming a big sundial - at least, it had the outer circle, the centre point, and the pointer...but no numbers. Haha, the 'time' wasn't there. Such an exquisite symbol, when that which measures the progression of time has nothing to measure! In the sky overhead was a rainbow in the clouds, although there was no rain that day, and the rainbow was straight, like a path. The Norse would say, the Bifrost was open......the heart bridge....which is Love........

:love: :D

jimmer
2nd June 2015, 15:18
fascinating, joanna.

3D is linear, while 4D is more like a sphere with the NOW, the zero point at the center.
graphically, that's very cool.

I've thought that to change our bio-frequency could or would unravel our preset organic cohesion --
precisely tuned to keep us from falling apart.

if not, how does that work?

OneOfLaw
2nd June 2015, 19:29
spot on, humans are living simultaneous incarnations on third density and fourth density (and of course beyond although this is not be reached as subjective experienice until the end of a fourth density ascension cycle, but this is of no interest for humans right now, this happens when the moment has come for an individual to do the next ascension, let them elevate on fourth density first). The only point we want to note is that we understand your 4D as 5D for 4D being the emotional astral plane which ceases to exist for many due to healing of "emotional" trauma (4D tunnel) and conscious decision to fully melt with the fourth density (time-space 5D) self aspect, others already have choosen prior to incarnation to remain on third density since their actual spiritual development on third density is yet to be finished. But this is our own perception and humans should not get too irritated by word usage and different usage of terms and/or concepts, we feel that we are talking about the same "thing".

Thus you can choose to live both incarnations until the end of your actual third density incarnation - being/staying consciously on third density but being able to feel and sense aspects of your fourth density self which many do already, as you describe - (and "reincarnate into your fourth density self if you choose so after finalizing your actual third density embodiement ) OR you can consciously decide to leave this third density incarnation/embodiement behind, at any given point (of course there have to be requirements achieved like releasing all karma), to "fully" submerge with your fourth density self during this ongoing incarnation.

thank you for sharing.

Birddog
3rd June 2015, 01:27
answer to post 1.. Joanna, I have traveled into the higher dimensions, and in space, and I can tell you that it is nice out there, but very different and difficult coming back here. This density is so heavy that every inch of me felt like an anvil. This went on for 3 weeks, until I got used to it, however, some beings from the higher dimensions are not used to the heaviness here, and it is very hard for them to be here. So they are here for shorter periods of time.

What does it take to go to higher dimensions. For me, it is a spiritual thing. We were put here on Earth to grow in all facets of our life, including the spiritual. One
needs the spiritual to find that spark of God within us all, and connect, to be all that we can, according to our inheritance. We all have spiritual gifts within us, but in order for them to manifest, we need to evolve to the point where we are able to control them without ego. This plateau would also enable one to control higher technology in the manner in which it was designed to be used...without harm to others. Other worlds would open up to one reaching this state, for truly there are worlds within worlds even here, on Earth. Dimensions do overlap, they need to, for we move in and out of them oftentimes. At the full of the Moon,
is the time when the veils between the dimensions are the thinnest, and one who doesn't normally "see" may suddenly see other life in their worlds. The nature
spirits, the fairies, the little people...they are all real, but many cannot see them. One may also see aliens at this stage, and it is easier to understand all life now. Tonight is the night of the pink Moon....go outside and connect....who knows what you will see. Good Journey....

Once, I was outside starring at the full Moon, and suddenly the grass in my backyard had changed. There were plants with very large leaves on the all over the ground. My house was there, but the once clear sky was now suddenly cloudy, and there was a fog that was not there before. I heard the plants speak to me. they told me that if I stepped on them, they would feel pain. I said."Back!" and just as quick, I was back in my yard. The sky was clear, there was no fog, and my house was right where it was supposed to be. This happened twice. Alternative universe....just like ours.

lookbeyond
3rd June 2015, 02:24
Last night we had a long trip in the car, the sunset was the most beautiful i have seen in a very long time, yes the moon was full, orange and brilliant and i also saw more unusual lights in the sky than i have recently, it truly was a magical drive, lb

citsym
3rd June 2015, 04:08
What becomes relevant instead, is the pathway through the 'wheel of time' ie; 4D, the circle. For the circle includes, at its most minute, the zero point, and the zero point is the 'moment', the NOW, where the line penetrates the circle. In that moment, it is a point, the centrepoint, creation point - described by mystics over the ages as the 'tiny place' or tiny cave, within the heart, that one must enter and reside in, in order to become 'enLightened', immortal, infinite, one with Source/God/the Universe.

The 4D zero point in humans is situated in the heart centre/heart chakra area, because that is the magnetic centre of our torus field (not the head).
When the point of the (3D) line, focused in the NOW, connects with the circle (or really, the infinite sphere) of 4D, their combined motion creates the spiral, and the spiral, the Fibonacci sequence, phi, the golden ratio, is the higher frequency blueprint - and fundamental energy - of Life. Higher (faster frequency) dimensional people/beings of 5D+ exist and act within/through the energy of the spiral. If/when we align our energies, our consciousness, to and through the spiral, we immediately know all aspects of our self, multidimensionally, and connect into those aspects simply by our focus. Then we can walk on this Earth in multiple dimensions simultaneously, ongoing.

Very interesting ...

Drunvalo Melchizedek teaches about the "small space" in the heart where you connect with everything.

In his "Awakening the Illuminated Heart" workshops his teachers show you how to access this space. It is suggested that before you take the workshop you have read "The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life" Vols 1 and 2 to understand a bit about sacred geometry ...

Joanna
3rd June 2015, 04:17
I've thought that to change our bio-frequency could or would unravel our preset organic cohesion --

Hi Jimmer, when we are 'tuned' to faster/higher frequencies (holding love, grace, happiness, compassion etc as our focus) our 'bio-frequency' is naturally coherent, in confluence with transformational processes. You know, the medieval philosophers (I can't recall which right now...Aquinas, Bonaventure maybe) used to say 'Love is the glue of the Universe'. They put it in a particular doctrinal framework, but the principle is right. Disconnect from Love, the 'magnetizing' energy of Source, and we get fragmentation, decay, dis-ease, the 'conditions' of this mortal coil, so to speak.

Life is Love, and love moves in spiral formats, hence we exist ( organically embodied) by building on/with a double helix spiral. However, on 3D Earth (more accurately, as the collective Earth experience) dropped from 5D > 4D > 3D, and the spiral of Life got stuck going round in a loop, a flattened circle of Time, humans and all life here got caught in a death cycle. In 3D, we call it a life cycle, but it is in truth a finite death cycle, with a beginning, middle and end. Life, the energy of Love, is Infinite, never-ending.
Where the ego-self may feel an 'unravelling' sensation, at the foundational spiral level, is that in order for the spiral to expand again into let's say, a wider band of frequencies, it has to relax, soften and open, to receive and bathe in that higher energy, which requires ultimate trust....of Self, Source, and the process, which is not of unravelling/dissolution so much as of transformation, spiritual alchemy. :)

The caduceus symbolizes this perfectly - the angelic (winged) Light pilllaring down through the opened double helix spiral - the energy of the Human Angel. Trust and Love open the spirals.....

http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/11635329/3/stock-illustration-11635329-caduceus-gold.jpg

Joanna
3rd June 2015, 04:43
Hello OneOfLaw, thank you for your sharing, and yes, best not to get irritated about word usage differences when we are trying to express higher dimensional frequencies through 3D words, lol. 'Don't sweat the small stuff'. Indeed, if we could not sweat the big stuff either, a lot of energies would shift quite fast. That is, however, as you say, a matter of choice, within beings' journeys.

It may also help humans, perceptually, to remember that we 'see' through a dimension lower/slower than that which we have focused our being into ie: The line/timeline is a 2D (flat plane) expression. In 3D, we see through 2D, through the flat plane. So for instance, if we're looking at a house, because we have 3D spatial awareness, we understand that the house exists in space, not in the flat plane we are viewing it in. If we're looking at the front of a house, we still know it has a back and sides, and a floor, even though we can only see the front....unless we walk around the house, moving our focus through space in a circle. But when we're at the back of the house, then we can't see the front. So our 'seeing' is a dimension lower than our spatial 'reality'.
A being who is focused in 4D, therefore, sees in 3D....they 'see' the whole house all at once, all sides, floor, roof, which mathematics would term a 'hypercube' or tesseract viewing point.
A being focused in 5D 'sees' the whole 4D tesseract, inside and out (because there is no inside and out in the unity awareness of 5D, just convergences of Source flow that creates natural cohesion and alignments).

Namaste :love:

Joanna
3rd June 2015, 06:02
Hello Birddog, beautiful to hear of your experiences! Thank you for your wisdom, and reminders about the Moon. There's much to be seen around the full moon; the first I saw was a bird of pure white light that flew around the moon several times..... :)

Many universes are folded into and out of this one, and can be accessed through specific 'portals' or as you have done, spontaneously merging/overlapping. Yes, it's a spiritual thing, or beyond spiritual/physical, a 'BEing" thing.....in the state of 'Being', where ego is aligned with the soul and Source, higher technologies, lightships etc go with the Lifestream, never against it...

The density compression feeling you spoke of can be very intense. It helps to use practices daily that keep your physical body as tuned and receptive as possible to the higher frequencies, as you shift in and out. Otherwise it can be a bit like a pearl-diver, in which case ask your Higher Self to ease back into this 'awareness point' slowly and softly, not too fast. Namaste, starry Birddog :)

Joanna
3rd June 2015, 06:03
Waiting for the Moon...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCpUUhuGBek&index=1&list=RDsCpUUhuGBek

Joanna
3rd June 2015, 06:12
lb, wonderful! 'Magical drive' indeed. The thinning veils..... :)

Joanna
3rd June 2015, 06:28
Drunvalo Melchizedek teaches about the "small space" in the heart where you connect with everything.

In his "Awakening the Illuminated Heart" workshops his teachers show you how to access this space. It is suggested that before you take the workshop you have read "The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life" Vols 1 and 2 to understand a bit about sacred geometry ...

Hi citsym, I haven't read very much of Drunvalo's writing, but see him as a bright Light. Have you been to any of his workshops, and if so, what was their effect for you?

I saw this vid of him recently, being asked about creating from the mind/creating from the heart: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4bX-J8G-x0

Namaste.

PS: Hardy folk, those highlanders. :)

citsym
3rd June 2015, 08:17
Hi citsym, I haven't read very much of Drunvalo's writing, but see him as a bright Light. Have you been to any of his workshops, and if so, what was their effect for you?

I saw this vid of him recently, being asked about creating from the mind/creating from the heart: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4bX-J8G-x0

Namaste.

S: Hardy folk, those highlanders. :)

Haha ... yes Hardy folk, those highlanders ... Scots born, a Campbell!

Hi Joanna, Yes went to an "Awakening the Illuminated Heart" workshop in Byron Bay (I'm a Brisbane guy, living in Vietnam).
The two main things in the workshop were:
Activation of the Mer Ka Ba
Discovering the small space in the heart

I enjoyed the workshop. One of the things Drunvalo points out is the different way men and women create. He states men need a logical pathway to create, whereas women just create intuitively through the heart. I found that interesting because whenever I have created from the heart it is effortless, as opposed to struggling with a logical way to arrive at the required result.

In saying that, when I create, it is as if a higher frequency part of me does it. Hard to explain. It's as if I step up a frequency, see what I want to happen, and then it's created easily with no fuss. If I try to create without that step up, I fail!

The vid. is interesting. Creation from the mind is certainly an issue that needs to be understood (IMHO) The mind creates both scenarios. It's like the anti-cancer league praying for a cure. The opposite has to come into play. It's been explained this way by some:

If you try to stop people smoking, all you’re doing is putting out into the universe "smoking"... The universe isn't biased; it literally gives you "smoking" ... so in actual fact you are perpetuating smoking.

An example of this can be seen with the book by Rhonda Byrne "The Secret", as discussed by Drunvalo in the short video you posted. You can read about the subsequent fights and legal cases over money and broken promises here (http://www.theaustralian.com.au/life/weekend-australian-magazine/the-secret-of-rhondas-success/story-e6frg8h6-1111117271174) while the idea behind The Secret worked, but has it brought happiness to the people involved. Creating from the mind creates a dual creation.

Reading between the lines, as to what is happening on the Earth at the moment, with the PTB being stopped, energy waves washing through the galaxy, the possible intervention of the blue avians etc, it seems we will soon have the opportunity to all experience creating through the heart, if we want to. I think this is one of the choices that will be presented to us, subtly, but never the less, I think it will be on the table.

I feel this quote from the post http://jandeane81.com/threads/7050-The-SECRET-for-Undetectable-Mind-Control?p=841926947#post841926947 is an important message, and if we could apply the changes we want through the heart, we would see the Earth change dramatically.

The universe is spoken into existence. We need to be a reflection-- speak the truth back into the field of which we are a part of. Actually speaking the knowledge that we have taken back into the world around us. You have the power to heal yourself and the Earth. It starts with the belief that you can do it and then actually 'doing it'! Learn how to manifest the reality you want instead of the reality that the Ruling elite are manifesting for you. “When we give our minds and our responsibility away, we give our lives away. If enough of us do it, we give the world away and that is precisely what we have been doing throughout known human history. This is why the few have always controlled the masses. The only difference today is that the few are now manipulating the entire planet because of the globalization of business, banking and communications. The foundation of that control has always been the same: keep the people in ignorance, fear and at war with themselves. Divide, rule and conquer while keeping the most important knowledge to yourself.”

Cearna
3rd June 2015, 10:14
fascinating, joanna.

3D is linear, while 4D is more like a sphere with the NOW, the zero point at the center.
graphically, that's very cool.

Hi Jimmer, some inner sense is working in your mind, which is OK as far as this link to dimensions was, till the bedding of Earth stood in a state of flux, which began in 2000. Amongst the Planets - barely in the right orbit at that time - the Earth began to sight the Galaxial Centre of the Milky Way Galaxy, and she felt the beginning of a New Age. she was filling in, until she found the one place into which she could mend her wobble.

What the attraction to itself was, that it felt like a bird again, and she wanted to take of and fly, in real freedom once again. Her need, became the need of everyone on Earth attuned to her. she is Sentient now, so realises that she is now solid, not just Spirit and a great big Soul. She gives us love, but the first to decide to take over and own her, was the first one named in Robes the POPE OF ALL EARTH. That was what took Earth, out of the delegation of all Earth belonging to the 20 Source Gods, who in fact began to live on Earth, and so called it their own Home.

When Rome said it now owned Earth, and all who lived on it, including stopping our growth, until it allowed it to be so, then sorry to say the 20 Source Gods, stood against this idea, for the Earth belongs to them to this day. They decided to let every one live in relative isolation from their caring, to solve who they wanted to have lead them into Spiritual Life - some one needing to own what every one was, or the gods, who gave us free will and choice. The Gods worked in the Above, until the last year or so, for it was obvious, that all open minds, wanted to get to link to themselves again, some remained entrenched in the worshipping of heathen Gods, and for the most part the rest simply don't care.

How we were isolated, was by, in my own description safety belts wrapped every which way around the world itself, how do I know? Well in 1988, I went to Israel, and on my first day their I had a 1 day tour in a bus load of tourists. On the top Of Massada, I suddenly felt the compunction to begin working, talking in tongues, arm waving ,chanting, as I do, when I work - the gist of the words I was saying was that Abraham had made a covenant with the Lord, that his descendants would suffer and show the rest of the world what suffering really was, and what I was doing was releasing these restraints, so that they need suffer no more after that day, and if they did suffer, then they brought it upon themselves, however this was not the entire Hebrew race, this in fact was only in respect to the bloodline descendants of Abraham.

This meant that from March, 1988, everyone on Earth had the restraints lifted and once more had some form of free choice, except that you had to be able to delineate what your actions would mean to others as well as to yourself, in that you were to do no harm to others.

Ok, so what does this have to do with your question Jimmer? What it was, was that under religions, of any rightful kind, you were in real head space, in your mind, there is only linear belief, for it feels like this is what it is. It also means being sure there is only one time in space, because all the Romans wanted a system to control Life, so once a belief system becomes part of a beaten race, then it stands to reason, that a better one is not possible. Their right to control, took on the absolute, which began radical changes, to all of the beginnings to Time and Space.

The edicts of the Pope, then told us that what we see, is then what IS, so we gave up our Right to Know, because all is, what the first thing we see is. What we have done, by becoming aware, is to change it to what I want to see is what it IS. This makes, kidding yourself easy to do, for if I don't want to know, other than what I think Is, Is, and your belief is to jet into Astral Travelling, and what you see there is truth to you, and someone else wants to believe ET's are wonderful and you've seen them and been with them and they are our Salvation, but the meditations, show us what Is, then we are in real difficulty, unless we find a common ground on which to collect our thoughts on what is True or not True.

At this particular Time, some indoctrination took place, for about 60 years now, about points of facts of life :
- everything is illusion, so what's the point in making costly renovations Or whatever else goes along with everything is an illusion.
- thoughts are not thought, so you don't own your own thinking capacity
- time doesn't exist, so east is not west, or - them over there are oK, but you're not because ......
- class of elite, knows more than some little open minded person, because they've done all that research and Phd's
- we can all live in higher vibrations if we just do all this ............
- if we OK our self then we can cease the wheel of life and Ascend whenever we want to

How many more of these are true or not true and how are you to know?
Well also, do we need to know, or are we just in more and more mind traps.
What is a mind trap? Well it is when you believe that what you are thinking will give you the Truth, you mind is a place of storage of knowledge that you put into it, so if you ask your mind to tell you what is True, it will give you back what you put there before.
How then will you know whether 3D is linear and 4D is spherical, Jimmer?

Well, it's not either to me, because the Earth has has moved to a new Society of evolution to yourself, not to the Pope, nor to what the experts told you, before the 23rd December, 2014, because all that was, is now not what was, and no one yet knows what will be what Is, till we fear no more, of what Life itself is, for that will be some part of the new paradyme, and the one who began Life itself, still has to use Seer sight to see what the new road ahead will be like at first. The only thing I do know is that in Creation, things, or beings get created, or a way of life comes into being, when somehow Creations says this is the way that is needed now, and LO and Behold that is what will be, so follow the flow of Life, watch for the signs that tells you this is what is is. that's the best I can do for now, because we are in a state of change and what was, may not be at all what we believe after the next two years of changing energies and Time.

Joanna
3rd June 2015, 10:17
Quoted by citsym: 'The Universe is spoken into existence.' The Word, frequencies of Sound, create. High frequencies spoken from/through the heart create worlds...of love....

"...when I create, it is as if a higher frequency part of me does it. Hard to explain. It's as if I step up a frequency, see what I want to happen, and then it's created easily with no fuss. If I try to create without that step up, I fail!
The vid. is interesting. Creation from the mind is certainly an issue that needs to be understood (IMHO) The mind creates both scenarios. It's like the anti-cancer league praying for a cure. The opposite has to come into play."

citsym, this is a great summation of the three 'laws' involved in the action of creation: first is the Law of Attraction - which The Secret picked up on, but without knowledge/wisdom of being seated in the 'seat of the soul', the tiny place in the heart - and therefore did not understand the second dynamic that comes into play with mental/psychic creation, the Law of Opposite Attraction....which I feel is what Drunvalo is speaking of in the vid; the equal force of opposite energy that is magnetized/attracted along the with the 'object/subject' of the attraction, to maintain equilibrium. The higher frequency you speak of, that you go into, or else your creating 'fails', is the Law of Grace (if we consider 'Laws' to simply mean bands of frequency). When we create from Grace - spirit/Source through the heart, there's no 'opposite backwash' because we're not energizing/enacting through the polarity frequencies....we're in unity/aligned with Source....

Btw, big smile here: As you posted your reply, I had felt prompted by your kilted man pic to go look at a bit of my ancestral clan's history (my great grandmother was a Munro, from Inverness) and read this:
On 30 April 1527, a bond of friendship was signed at Inverness between: Chief Hector Munro of Foulis; John Campbell of Cawdor, the Knight of Calder; Hector Mackintosh of Mackintosh, Chief of Clan Mackintosh, captain of Clanchattan; Hugh Rose of Kilravock, Chief of Clan Rose; and "Donald Ilis of Sleat"

Then saw the photo below, of Eagle Rock, on Munro lands (Easter Ross). Haha, as above, so below...clans of the Eagle and Rose connecting on Earth, as in the heavens... ;) Nice to 'meet' you, star brother of the Campbells....lol... :)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/24/Pictish_stone_strathpeffer_eagle.jpg

citsym
4th June 2015, 03:03
Jim Self’s idea of time.

Jim Self has a book out called “What Do You Mean the Third Dimension is Going Away?”
Here is an extract showing his idea of time:

So what is the 3rd Dimension?
The third dimension (3D) is a box of rigid beliefs, more or less, with a relatively inflexible set of rules and limitations. Most of us have been playing this game for lifetimes, so we tend to think it is the only game available to us. But nothing could be further from the truth. One of the rigid 3D beliefs that structure our lives – our thinking and feeling and actions - is linear time.

Linear time is an optional belief and structure that lets us “live” an experience of past and a future... and then we die. Because this belief is the default assumption of mass 3D consciousness, and events seem to validate the belief, most of us think and act as if it’s true.

But now we are all waking up from the illusion of this ubiquitous belief. And as you become more conscious, you realize that time in 3D is actually a time loop. What you experience in “the past” is pretty much what you put your attention on now, and you project that reality into “the future,” and therefore you experience it over and over again.
So the structure of time is quite specific (and limiting) in the 3rd dimension, but your experience of time is quite different (and empowering) as you move into higher dimensions.

Everything in a 3D consciousness is also very conditional. The concept of, for example, ‘unconditional love,’ does not exist in the 3rd dimension. If you experience ‘unconditional love’ or ‘unconditional peace’ you have actually moved into a fourth dimensional (4D) consciousness.

You see, in the earth experience now, we have access to both 3rd and 4th dimensional consciousness, but most of us rarely step out of the well-grooved habits of 3D thinking and feeling.
The 3rd dimension also offers no possibility of choice. We don’t choose our thoughts, feelings, and actions in every moment (that’s a skill of 4D and 5D), instead we react from unconscious beliefs and training to the people and situations that pop up in our space.

He also has a website where he has 8 free lessons that I have used to clear myself and get a heck of a lot quieter allowing for better meditation and reaching the quiet spaces!

Quoting from his website … 8-Part Series with Jim Self

More and more of us are now stepping up to our roles as the Shift accelerates. We offer you some very simple, yet powerful, tools and skills that will help you enjoy and flow with this amazing transition. Make these important times easier on yourself and your sanity.
This series is for those who are now becoming more conscious and curious and are asking for more.
All eight introductory videos have been posted to YouTube to listen to the recordings from all eight parts, go to https://masteringalchemy.com/content/tools-shift-and-beyond

Interestingly he uses a rose as a tool to clear you of unwanted energy. He describes the “Rose” as:

A rose is a symbol, an image, and it is energized, especially, it comes from the feminine side of the creator. It’s a gift. It has a higher faster vibration frequency, in physical terms, than any other living organic substance on the Earth.

Gretchen
4th June 2015, 03:58
All fascinating. Thanks Joanna. Hard to know where to begin with a comment (the subject feels so vast to me) but it reminds me about hearing that the ancient Egyptians believed the mind was in the heart, not in the brain... The ancient Egyptians were probably rather 4D or 5D oriented, so it makes sense that they would have figured this out already.

I like the idea-concept of spirals. Forever in my life when I have made "doodles" in the margins of papers (sitting, daydreaming, drawing while in a phone conversation) I have doodled spirals. All over. Spirals. Just in the last year or so I have figured out how and why spirals seem to be so important...!!....

The Galactic Central Sun is evidently two suns that rotate around each other... a spiral!....in other words, a giant goddess.

Thank you Joanna for a very interesting thread that deserves to keep going...:love:

Joanna
5th June 2015, 04:02
Hi citsym, thanks for posting Jim Self on 'time' and 3D. Nodding as I read his words, wow....also what he says about unconditional love; if/when you're feeling (and perceiving/acting) from unconditional love, you're in 4-5D (at least) rather than 3D, which is inherently conditional.
I would say, the more heavily or intensely polarized people's experience/view in 3D is, the more conditional their thoughts. Every dimension has many many sub-bands within it, 3D included. In a higher frequency strata of 3D, energies of kindness and empathy are felt, whereas in the slower/lower bands, people are deep in the zone of 'eat or be eaten, 'survival of the fittest' and so on.

I love what Jim Self says about the Rose, having 'a higher vibration frequency, in physical terms, than any other living organic substance on Earth.'
Flowers are the pinnacles of a plant's consciousness; so you have a bush that has covered itself in spikes (ie; shielding itself, in the lowest survival band of 3D) that puts out a bloom in the highest frequencies of the Life template, the Golden Ratio spiral, into form....and humans cultivate and prize them, and give them as tokens of love, all over the world, because subconsciously we feel the upliftment, they get our hearts vibrating at a higher rate, instantly in their presence. This upliftment pervades all senses, including the sense of smell. Just smelling a rose can lift your vibration, if you're open to it... :)

The Rose is also connected to Venus, and Venus is connected to Earth/Gaia vibrationally, in terms of the 5D template. Indeed, from an Earth view, Venus's orbit makes a five-petalled 'rose spiral' every five years.....

http://www.tokenrock.com/stock/harmonics_venus.jpg

Thanks so much for sharing. :)

citsym
5th June 2015, 04:17
Hi citsym, thanks for posting Jim Self on 'time' and 3D. Nodding as I read his words, wow....also what he says about unconditional love; if/when you're feeling (and perceiving/acting) from unconditional love, you're in 4-5D (at least) rather than 3D, which is inherently conditional.
I would say, the more heavily or intensely polarized people's experience/view in 3D is, the more conditional their thoughts. Every dimension has many many sub-bands within it, 3D included. In a higher frequency strata of 3D, energies of kindness and empathy are felt, whereas in the slower/lower bands, people are deep in the zone of 'eat or be eaten, 'survival of the fittest' and so on.

I love what Jim Self says about the Rose, having 'a higher vibration frequency, in physical terms, than any other living organic substance on Earth.'
Flowers are the pinnacles of a plant's consciousness; so you have a bush that has covered itself in spikes (ie; shielding itself, in the lowest survival band of 3D) that puts out a bloom in the highest frequencies of the Life template, the Golden Ratio spiral, into form....and humans cultivate and prize them, and give them as tokens of love, all over the world, because subconsciously we feel the upliftment, they get our hearts vibrating at a higher rate, instantly in their presence. This upliftment pervades all senses, including the sense of smell. Just smelling a rose can lift your vibration, if you're open to it... :)

The Rose is also connected to Venus, and Venus is connected to Earth/Gaia vibrationally, in terms of the 5D template. Indeed, from an Earth view, Venus's orbit makes a five-petalled 'rose spiral' every five years.....

http://www.tokenrock.com/stock/harmonics_venus.jpg

Thanks so much for sharing. :)

Thanks Joanna, You share some really interesting knowledge.. I'm enjoying the information.

Joanna
5th June 2015, 04:59
All fascinating. Thanks Joanna. Hard to know where to begin with a comment (the subject feels so vast to me) but it reminds me about hearing that the ancient Egyptians believed the mind was in the heart, not in the brain... The ancient Egyptians were probably rather 4D or 5D oriented, so it makes sense that they would have figured this out already.

Hi Gretchen, glad you're enjoying this. :) You're spot on about the ancient Egyptians. They weren't the only ancient culture to know our mind and soul are centered in the heart. This knowledge came out of Atlantis into Egypt and other areas, and for a while (several thousand years) there were indeed 5D people walking in a 4D, then 3D world, and they lived in and through the heart (these were the remnants of what was termed the 'light priesthood' of Atlantis). The Egyptians called the Heart the 'IB', and perceived that it had 42 channels of energies radiating out from it, throughout the physical and etheric bodies, and their ancient healing forms worked with that energy system. As Egypt fell into a 3D vibe, that understanding became distorted, and the culture became focused on death>afterlife in a cult-like way. This is true of other ancient cultures too, as the global collective frequency dropped, and the heart way was lost or forgotten except by a few, here and there.

Now we have groups like the HeartMath Institute measuring the electromagnetic output of the human body, and finding that by far the largest electromagnetic field is produced by the heart, not the brain. Also, neuronal cells have been found in heart tissue...and in other body organs, like the lining of the stomach. So when someone says, they think with their stomach, it's actually true, lol! ;) 'Mind' exists throughout the body, every cell is intelligent, and more than that, knows itself as Love, if the energy is not cut off or diverted.
I've seen the pineal chakra referred to a few times lately as the 'seat of the soul'. In truth, the heart is the seat of the soul, as the ancients knew well, and people like Drunvalo Melchisedek are bringing back that consciousness (or remembering). We know it instinctively anyway: if you were introducing yourself to someone, 'Hi, my name is Gretchen', and you used a hand gesture to point to yourself while you said it, would you point to your head or your heart? Haha. We salute from the head, but identify from the heart. :love:

When people 'seat their soul' in their head, they tend to get a bit 'top heavy', and also their psychic viewing has no 'truth anchor', and picks up on everything without deep understanding, a big jumble of projections on the screen of the 3-4D membrane. If they seat their consciousness in the lower chakras (often in the desire to 'ground' or 'earth' themselves) they tend to stagnate. From my Twin: 'As above, so below, through the centre is the flow.'

The IB is....maybe that's why the Egyptians saw the 'ibis' as a sacred bird...and Thoth as a master of Time.....

One thing I find, is that when my alignment with/in higher frequencies is strongest and clearest, time and numbers arrange into vibrational sequences and 'flow'. For example, this morning when I drove into the carport after dropping my son to school, on the dashboard was the sequence 10C at 10:10am...10:10:10.....and when I sat down and opened this thread, I glanced at the time and it was 11:33, then I looked at the temperature and it was 11C at 11:33. Haha.....the magic is on. :) Time is not linear, unless we subscribe to that belief....it converges around us as hubs, focus points, according to our vibrational output and 'magnetism'. :)

Here's this morning's screenshot...

https://heartstardotorg.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/dscf6194-copy1.jpg?w=300&h=194

Joanna
5th June 2015, 05:05
In Lak'ech A'la K'in....I am another you..... :love:

Aianawa
5th June 2015, 05:12
X 3 u 2 lol , God is number, number is god, God is all, is something similar to that in the holy Koran.

Joanna
5th June 2015, 05:23
X 3 u 2 lol , God is number, number is god, God is all, is something similar to that in the holy Koran.

Haha, Aianawa. Yes, the principle is understood in religions and metaphysical philosophies, that God/Source creates through number...

From star family: '....4 U 2, we 1 the Way....'

:)

Joanna
5th June 2015, 07:17
Hello Cearna, to clarify what you asked jimmer: "How then will you know whether 3D is linear and 4D is spherical, Jimmer?"

It is not that 3D is linear or 4D circular/spherical, or 5D spiral hypercube etc, but that we tend to experience frequency bands we are focused into in certain ways...and collectively, humanity has a belief that 3D is linear (past>present>future), and when we can observe this from a 4D view, for instance (such as the text from Jim Self quoted in this thread by citsym), then we see that by subconscious programmes of attachment to the 'past', it is continuously being projected forward as the future, in an endless loop, in finite portions (lifetimes).
In the zero point, the house of the Source spark, that 'programme' of the line and loop is not relevant; this world already exists in higher dimensions, that reality exists Now, beyond the grasp of the intellect, but can be stepped into with pure alignment to Source through the heart/soul, and anchored through our beings in this Now....which them transforms our 'reality'....

Star family who are stationed here showed their ship when it is slowed down in frequency to 4D, as a series of concentric rings radiating from a central 'hub' (see photo below). They also showed that whichever 'side' you view it from, it always looks the same, so from underneath, or the side, or on top, it is always this series of rings ie; there is no top, bottom, sides etc. They were showing me how space works in 4D, in tesseract forms, and how lightships open Time (and space) concentrically, not linearly. The planet Saturn, in its 3D octave, represents the locked Wheel of Time, the wheel of karma. In higher frequencies, the wheel is unlocked, because the flow of Source is not truncated/limited into 2-3D perspectives....

https://heartstardotorg.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/14-10-14_c.jpg?w=400&h=407

Cearna
5th June 2015, 08:49
Hello Cearna, to clarify what you asked jimmer: "How then will you know whether 3D is linear and 4D is spherical, Jimmer?"

I[QUOTE]t is not that 3D is linear or 4D circular/spherical, or 5D spiral hypercube etc, but that we tend to experience frequency bands we are focused into in certain ways...and collectively, humanity has a belief that 3D is linear (past>present>future), and when we can observe this from a 4D view, for instance (such as the text from Jim Self quoted in this thread by citsym), then we see that by subconscious programmes of attachment to the 'past', it is continuously being projected forward as the future, in an endless loop, in finite portions (lifetimes).
In the zero point, the house of the Source spark, that 'programme' of the line and loop is not relevant; this world already exists in higher dimensions, that reality exists Now, beyond the grasp of the intellect, but can be stepped into with pure alignment to Source through the heart/soul, and anchored through our beings in this Now....which them transforms our 'reality'....

I guess we begin to not understand each other here.

You see, I am in open in the start of a New Age, not a time shift , as it were, because all of Time, is in our world, no other Time exists as we have it in our world, for the powers of everlasting Life, meant this to be all that ever was or will be. Their solid foundation, existed to put positive Light, into something that had no Light before, and was never to work as a world, within others, within others again.

We began as one only world, a rock on which a Life form existed. Now who stops life ever since, was a creature that came in from outside this planet of rocks, who insisted they owned rocks too (both male and female). The female lived in the role of a matriarch, and ropes of hers stopped life on Earth, as far as spirit was concerned, she began to operate an opposing endlessness, to the world of Earth.

This one really lived in a shadow world, of giving to herself alone, rather than some one giving to others, and so her world existed to take and this correlates to the physics of Light whereby if you add pigments of the three primary colours in pigments, and add them till they are in complete balance, then the central colour is black, because each colour subtracts from the others until no light exists except the black of the central colour - called subtractive colour. In the event of the same thing being done, with the three primary colours then the colour in the centre becomes white Light, because each adds to the other or additive Light. Hence we then use this as our basis for the opposition of Light and dark, good/evil.

How then does this fit into time and the difference between linear time and the supposed other sorts of time in which you speak – well -
In solid time, you are not to know what's in use, unless your mind tries to make sense of it, all likeness to now time, we infer from the orbit of the sun, and our relationship to this, so, time then is no more time then, than it is solid or spherical, or whatever some one has told you is something to clear out, or something is to gamble is what 3d is or 4d is. It is a state of mind. We make it fit our needs, and from far back, it fitted the seasons, because we could measure it by a constant.

However, what the first thing we notice, if you begin to follow astrology, is that there are orbital changes which take place, over strong lengths of time, thus we began in the time of Libra, having pride of place in the sky, and we have just crossed into Aquarius having pride of place in the sky. You may also, during the lead up to 2012, have seen videos or lectures on how we are now in a completely different part of this Universe, in fact it takes roughly 26,000 years to traverse this Universe from this spot, until we return later 26,000 years from now.

This has to mean that belief in what was real in the sky, 2000 years ago, no longer is true, so what was considered linear time, is no more something to believe in, than you trying to make life into various dimensions or densities, it is just someone else trying to make sense of a mystical sense of endlessness, and putting science behind it to make it into sense to themselves.

The changes taking place is that the Earth began in one position in the Universe, then in rolled God Sources and created what they needed to, then this other female, decided to tow Earth to another place, because she insisted it was hers and it she was now going to put it where she wanted to have it, but Earth knows where she is supposed to be, so she wanders in and out of these other systems, to get to where she originally belonged, and she found it last year, so we enter a wholeness never known to anyone other than the 20 Source gods, and they are intent to get her back into Light reality, instead of the shadow reality of the other female.

So, no such, dimensional changes or densities or times, other than what began in. :scrhd: :chrs:

Cearna
5th June 2015, 11:27
the ancient Egyptians believed the mind was in the heart, not in the brain... The ancient Egyptians were probably rather 4D or 5D oriented, so it makes sense that they would have figured this out already.
Gretchen

To my knowledge,(from Ivan), the clearest story that had little to do with the heart itself, came from the first guests to Earth, the Danaan. Their social system told of getting to guilt free status, via belief in the first Light of all Lights, who steps into yourself and brings muddiness out of you and brings purity to your heart. Now in describing the heart, it was not the physical organ, it was Soul recognition of Self. This works in the first pleasuring you get in Right of Passage, into, not the underworld, but your first glimpse of giving your Self Hood, it's place within the finite existence of all that is.

This was talked about in a Seminar I attended for astrologers in Sydney, when a clairvoyant spoke on the Pilgrims Way, which began in Bethlehem, and took over the lives of the European Christians, who stand on a cross to begin and then pray to find their place in endless time, they went to various Cathedrals, ending in Scotland, each one used spirals, for to follow such as this, moving on your knees would live in your mind, for your mind says that all links to Salvation comes into you from suffering the benediction of Christ.

This lecturer went into a lot of details about the first knowledge of your place in readiness to be able to return back to your place in the evermore. The priests of Egypt knew how to take those going through the Right of passage to give them their own place within the whole. This was in a form of Initiation, which Druids also knew of. These were the most essential in being able to go back to your own place. The Egyptian priests, later on during the time of the Ptolomes, lost the full knowledge of how to do the Initiation correctly, and began to lose many of those they took into this other Realm and lost people to death, so they gave up the rights, that were so important to them all. However, the stone masons of way back in time did know these rights and passed them down through time to the Stone Masons guild, until the Illuminate wanted to join and learn the Rights. They could not prevent the joining of these solid citizens, but they would not hand over the proper method of doing the Initiations, so for the most part this knowledge has been lost except to a few.

Once these top life individuals began to infiltrate the mass meetings, the rituals of real links to this your place in the everlasting, then it became something you had to find for yourself. People began to head to find out the answer and became overly trusting in the first other writings, from really far back and so we find heart and mind becoming one in the minds of the many seekers, when it should be to connect to your power spot, which is the first thing Ivan taught me, and I've given you how to do this in the channellings threads.

The mind is not in the brain, it is a separate topping above the pineal gland, which is large or small, not from your consciousness, which only exists to clear your mind of extraneous matter, but opening your mind will allow your mind to expand so keep telling yourself "I now open up". The heart itself responds enormously to fear or non-fear, but it touches Soul life, for your Soul covers your entire body, but is held in position bya link to it from the heart.

Dumpster Diver
17th December 2015, 10:04
Marking this thread for further reading and study.

A lot to take in.

Maggie
17th December 2015, 18:00
Hi Joanna,
This thread is really engaging my attention. Thanks.

Two things this week...one is that I watched the SyFy "Childhood's End" series. I am a big fan of science fiction and had read the story before a long time ago. I don't want to overstate the plot as some may want to see it fresh. The plot does deal with "time". The story is about what happens when utopia "happens":

If everything is held within the collective mind, the linear experience we appreciate is just arranging how the unfolding occurs. So for instance, being "outside" time or "inside" time is a perspective. Another theme is that there are conditions which block "having" the necessary experience for an unfolding to take place.

In this story, humans are given "time" in reality for a necessary unfolding of experience. This utopia takes care of the usual suspects that steal our time: issues of commerce: shelter, transport, clothing, food and a bit of leisure (Neil Kramer)

In the story Childhoods End, some people have an idea that the value in commerce and the world of busy-ness of survival feels "lost". There is a shown belief that the stress of our survival challenged lives stimulates creativity and means being human. The kind of beings we feel attached to being are thwarted by "the Overlords". Maybe this business of life and the unfolding of timeless possibility of an unknown cannot thrive in the same space?

We have definitely carved up reality into blocks of space based on "this/that", "right/wrong" and "I like this/not that". IMO we have projected this split onto a grand scheme of duel-ing (dual-ing) forces. The swing back and forth of a pendulum scheme is so much bigger than any one "time" of this and that we evidence. It has to do with the very splitting itself as human minds project. It does not progress but just swings as polarization of experience IMO.

And the question for me becomes what in my "head space" am I willing to release to leave room to unfold to a new condition of mind?
And another question, can I as an "adult" change this much attachment to my "time/space" sense of what "is true".
And another, are there premonitions of the "teleological" goal of a larger consciousness (call it the Force?) beyond all time and space that may intrude in my "spacetime"? How do these messages appear to me and do they cause me to contract in fear?

I am thinking about my projections onto "reality" of good and evil. I know what I prefer but I do not know the full picture.

Q: How is Ducktape like the Force? A: It has a Dark Side, a Light side and it binds the galaxy together.

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/celebrityjokes/starwarsjokes.html

The Universe sometimes responds with dramas and movies, blogs and articles, videos and other people as information to consider.

I came across Jon Rappaports blog of the 16thStar Wars, ancient Tibet, and Jedi training (https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2015/12/16/star-wars-ancient-tibet-and-jedi-training/). He suggests that much like other intruding "premonitions" that humans have had about the conditions for unfolding (and that are fearful when one fears change), there is a collective "idea" that is entertained by Star War's look at Jedi Training. The potential is there in us but we manifest its expression through exercise.....

One trains to be able to use the potentials of the future by training in "timelessness", and we might appreciate timelessness by taking a view that we are not that important in the BIG Picture. There is a reaction that we may have to knowing how brief is the value of this "time" we share. It might be rage that wants to blow up what we cannot "keep"as ours?

This is what is funny because no matter how beautiful and how detailed we make a sand painting, a stiff breeze will blow it away.

We can definitely learn form the Buddhists psychology...in fact they may have brought timelessness to this time (hehe)??

The themes in conversations I am hearing between known people, tales like Childhoods End and Star Wars stories are deep ones. The collective human concerns like "what has value now?", "what does it mean to be human?", "what do attachments I hold and make conditions of define for my life vision?"

The present is full of synchronicity of whatever I am exploring......all this might be form the Source and its "premonitions of future past" IMO!!! Thanks, maggie

Maggie
18th December 2015, 04:26
The present is full of synchronicity of whatever I am exploring......all this might be form the Source and its "premonitions of future past" IMO!!! Thanks, maggie

I am thinking about the flow of "time" as a stream with a sense of direction we call the future.
But what I think about more is Timing in the present.

What I mean by timing is a sense of polarity rightness or wrongness of our "place in time".
Do we seem to arrive at moments with the confidence of "This is right the time and I am in my right place"?

My timing has felt very off.
What I am observing is that the awkwardness of seeming out of synch is the most excruciating feeling.
This pervasive sense of awkwardness, clumsy, inadvertant and out of line timing is a WTF of my life.

Does anyone know what I mean? But sometimes I do know the rightness and the flow is available any time......

So tonight I thought of a poem

and the last lines are:

all hatred driven hence,
The soul recovers radical innocence
And learns at last that it is self-delighting,
Self-appeasing, self-affrighting,
And that its own sweet will is Heaven’s will;
She can, though every face should scowl
And every windy quarter howl
Or every bellows burst, be happy still.

And may her bridegroom bring her to a house
Where all’s accustomed, ceremonious;
For arrogance and hatred are the wares
Peddled in the thoroughfares.
How but in custom and in ceremony
Are innocence and beauty born?
Ceremony’s a name for the rich horn,
And custom for the spreading laurel tree.
A Prayer for my Daughter
W. B. Yeats, 1865 - 1939 (https://www.poets.org/poetsorg/poem/prayer-my-daughter)

My other post was that we may have no clue of the Timing of the vast Universe of which we are a Particle riding a wave.
But we "know" a little piece of Our Time. We are In Time and what if we are always arriving Juts In Time, In Time.

What IS that awkwardness in the collective experience: to feel quite "off" on some tangent that others just cannot understand?
So in that poem, I appreciated the "custom" and "ceremony" where one can participate as one knows the dance.

In timing, we can flow with the seasons: make time count, carve sacred momentary celebrations just for us.
I am grateful for the TIMING (awkward or not) of experiences I have been gifted.I sense the mystery of a greater sphere of Timing.
I do Often have the knowing that I do not need to KNOW what the Divine Creator sense of timing could be.
I do need my own Time.....
When I take the "time" in my own home to have meaningful customs and ceremony, lighting a candle for example or taking a healing bath, cooking, cleaning what needs it, I feel the rich flame of being Connected. This is so ordinary that I once missed it all together...that this is showing my Smooth moves in my life.

Much appreciation for the thread. Maggie
I crave that sense of connection more than food.

On Pandora is this song. It's reminding me that my "life is here" now.
Don't forget to breathe.

"Breathe"

In the quiet of a shadow
In the corner of a room
Darkness moves upon you
Like a cloud across the moon

You're aware in all the silence
Of a constant that will turn
Like the windmill left deserted
Or the sun forever burn

So don't forget to breathe
Don't forget to breathe
Your whole life is here
No eleventh hour reprieve

Keep your head above water
But don't forget to breathe

And all the suffering that you've witnessed
And the hand prints on the wall
They remind you how it's endless
How endlessly you fall

Then the answer that you're seeking
For the question that you found
Drives you further to confusion
As you lose your sense of ground

Don't forget to breathe
Your whole life is here
No eleventh hour reprieve

Keep your head above water
But don't forget to breathe

Breathe...

Don't forget to breathe
Don't forget to breathe
You know you are here
But you find you want to leave
So don't forget to... breathe

Just breathe...
Just breathe...
Just breathe...
Just breathe...
Just breathe...

l_naIQOVUaM

Joanna
18th December 2015, 17:26
Maggie, thank you for your thoughtful replies, much appreciated, and I'm glad you're enjoying this thread. :)
Looking back on it now, I could have defined the title a bit more, as 'Are you ready to go beyond linear time?' Or, are you prepared to expand the way you relate to time, moving your viewing point (and experience) beyond the 3D linear time 'entrainment/attachment programme' into a more flexible, more creative, multi-facetted approach? Your example of the Buddhist concept of timelessness is a beautiful instance, I feel, of what could be called 'being in time, yet not of time'...that we are not ultimately a 'child of time' but a child of timelessness....expressing 'at present' through a form having a time-space experience.
Hence the Buddhist non-attachment to form, putting their focus on the energy expressing through forms (chi, and the Jedi's Force). Some other ancient cultures focused on the consciousness moving and shaping the energy into forms...and in both the energy (spirit energy, soul energy, prana, chi) was/is understood and felt as a continuum, infinite and eternal, that could be directed (by however they perceived divine life-creator) to animate forms that translate within linear time/timelines as transient.

What interests me is expanding ways of relating to time, to loosen the grip of the 3D frame of reference, which is contingent on - and limited to - movement through time-space. Linear time is actually 1D - series of points arranging into strings (time lines), and 2D is a flat plane, the extension of the line in multiple directions. Then 3D is the cube (or any 'object' with spatial volume), wherein time lines are encompassed, but do not define the space itself. Why I say 3D is contingent on movement through time-space is because in the realm of 3D seemingly solid forms, we have to walk around a house, for example to see the other side, or turn a Rubick's Cube around in our hand to see the 'far side' or bottom of the cube, via actions in time, that are sequential. So our perception is attached to movements in time-space.
To get in touch with the next 'dimension' of seeing/experiencing, 4D, the hypercube (cube within a cube) state, imagine being able to see the whole Rubick's Cube, every face of it, all at once - as well as the inside - because in 4D, volume is transparent and Time is simultaneous. Do you feel what I mean here? From 3D viewing-experiencing, if you focus on the Rubick's Cube in your hand, it's impossible to also view the back of the chair you're sitting on, or watch the TV off to one side. But from 4D viewing-experiencing, whenever you're focused on one point, because your experience and viewing is all simultaneous in terms of your 'local' time-space, all those elements are visible to you, tangibly so. 5D unwraps the 4D hypercube and expands it infinitely - but for the purposes of speaking about time, timelines and synchronicity, it's enough to look at 4D (and through it), in my view.
This is holographic viewing-experiencing, and from that point of view, fixing reality and 'outcomes' to 'timelines' is meaningless, and simply pulls the view back into 3D or more precisely, into 1D, the line, with a past, present and future strung along that line. Viewing from 4D, through the hologram simultaneously, reveals synchronicities as convergences, or 'magnetism' of energies to a focal point (you/I) that is emitting specific frequencies to which like frequencies are responding, simultaneously....beyond time and space. When you resonate with something, you are connecting with the energy of that thing/person/place/event/idea, and the deeper, higher, more passionate, the feeling of resonance, the more strongly it builds connection....the more the 'normal sequencing' we are conditioned to expect in 3D dissolves....and the less hold it has on our experience and psyche...
I am speaking in a simplistic way of 'dimensions' here, for want of being able to describe what I perceive in 3D language....but it can be experienced by anyone, through zero dimension, the zeropoint, which is the focus point of us, existing in all dimensions and their many sub-bands, which can always be reached within our metaphysical heart - what ancient mystics described as 'the tiny cave' within the heart. Love opens doors. :love:

Maggie
18th December 2015, 18:22
This is holographic viewing-experiencing, and from that point of view, fixing reality and 'outcomes' to 'timelines' is meaningless, and simply pulls the view back into 3D or more precisely, into 1D, the line, with a past, present and future strung along that line. Viewing from 4D, through the hologram simultaneously, reveals synchronicities as convergences, or 'magnetism' of energies to a focal point (you/I) that is emitting specific frequencies to which like frequencies are responding, simultaneously....beyond time and space. When you resonate with something, you are connecting with the energy of that thing/person/place/event/idea, and the deeper, higher, more passionate, the feeling of resonance, the more strongly it builds connection....the more the 'normal sequencing' we are conditioned to expect in 3D dissolves....and the less hold it has on our experience and psyche...

Do you know the author DL Zeta's work?

She expresses well what I think is true about what choices we may be making now and here is one small quote

vibratory possibilities
discerned through crisis and avoidance will keep one spinning out fields
of probability still tied to the vibration of suffering and hardship.
In this way, you perpetuate a "culture of servitude and suffering" that
extends through generations until steps are taken to halt the cycle.

This is very different from the possibilities encountered when one
enters the Portal of Timelessness from a place of surrender and detached
discernment. Implied within this attitude of surrender is an intention
to create the highest good for your self and in doing so, the highest
good for all. From a perspective of love, trust and service, you will
create the highest and best that can be experienced on Earth. This is
the vibration that has the power to transform the world.

When you choose to step outside linear time with the intention to serve
the highest good of humanity, shimmering oceans of possibilities present
themselves. This is the vibration where souls join together in
telepathic oneness to dream into being a new world founded on the
principles of Peace and Love. Inside this vibration, karma is released
and veils are lifted. It is easy to step into a place of complete
re-membering, where all time is one and now is always the perfect moment
to create what you have been dreaming. You can readily access and
influence the past and future from this space. Synchronicity is the
norm here instead of the exception. Entry and exit to this timeless
realm is a luminous superhighway extending from the Portal of
Timelessness to the open doorway of your heart and back again.
http://www.celestialvision.org/2015-channelings-by-dl-zeta/

Joanna
19th December 2015, 09:07
Maggie, I don't know DL Zeta's work, and enjoyed the passage below:

"From a perspective of love, trust and service, you will
create the highest and best that can be experienced on Earth. This is
the vibration that has the power to transform the world...
This is the vibration where souls join together in
telepathic oneness to dream into being a new world founded on the
principles of Peace and Love. Inside this vibration, karma is released
and veils are lifted. It is easy to step into a place of complete
re-membering, where all time is one and now is always the perfect moment
to create what you have been dreaming..."

Exactly! 'Synchronicity is the norm here instead of the exception.' Yes, but also, if you realize that we are 'points of/for convergence of like energies' in every moment, synchronicity is just a descriptor for the way energy flows+why it flows where it does. Most people on Earth are currently subconscious 'points of convergence' who have not yet overcome their entrainment to focus energies of certain types in a certain way and reinforce them collectively. Most people aren't even consciously aware of their entrainment, yet.
Think of a person who seems to be plagued by what is called 'Murphy's Law' - the principle of 'whatever can go wrong will go wrong' - having misfortune after misfortune, for no apparent 'reason', just 'born unlucky'. Well, that entrainment of energy could have origins in another life, but until that person heals/lets go of whatever deep selfunlovingness from some level of their being that is their point of convergence, the entrainment will keep supporting the same energy dynamic.
'Law of Attraction' understands this, and its proponents say, affirm this, envisage that, to change your energy flow by changing your point of attraction, right? That is part of the truth, but at a deeper level, whatever you feel and hold most intensely to be the truth of your self and life determines what you are emitting and attracting as a convergence point in any given moment. And most of that 'holding' is stored in the subconscious, and can require a high commitment to transformation, to become aware of/unlock/unblock.
That commitment is where Love and Will are merged, Love-will - the impetus of the energy to shift and blossom as a point of convergence - and it takes really deep trust, love and peace of heart to allow our blossoming (individually and collectively), rather than being enticed to control it, influence timelines, tinker with the past or future (which is control-oriented entrainment at work).
So this is where I would differ with what you've quoted here: "You can readily access and
influence the past and future from this space." Yes you can, from 4D+...however, deepest trust, love and peace knows that once those qualities, those vibrations, are established as the point of convergence you are, then all energies will arrange themselves in perfect 'timing' (whether that is felt as linear, cyclical, non-linear etc, this is what 'surrender' actually is) for your highest good and the highest good of all, and there is simply no desire or need to 'influence timelines' in that deliberate kind of way....that is still subtly in the mode of control and 3D perception....
"Entry and exit to this timeless
realm is a luminous superhighway extending from the Portal of
Timelessness to the open doorway of your heart and back again."
This I also see/experience differently. It's not enough to stand in the open doorway of your heart and travel back and forth on the luminous superhighways unbound by time. That isn't the way into the deepest truth of who and what you are. But if you actually step through that open doorway, into the realm of your inner heart, and take the steps within it that higher self gives, then you will be guided when your being is ready and allowing it, into the 'tiny cave' of the zeropoint, the point of infinite, eternal, completely aware convergence and resonance. The macro is in the micro, and we are connected with everything, all that is, in there, whether we know it or not, simply because we exist....

Yeah, keep breathing...in peace and love....and allow....

Dreamtimer
19th December 2015, 12:58
Murphy's law...I used to tell my son, "When I get my hands on that Murphy guy..." One day he asked me, "what are you gonna do to him, mom?" I said, "Oh, we'll probably sit, have a cup of coffee and laugh about it all."

I said that because I didn't want to seem vengeful or like I was holding on to anger. I forgot about the exchange but he reminded me years later. Funny what things stick in your child's mind.:tea:

Joanna
19th December 2015, 15:06
Murphy's law...I used to tell my son, "When I get my hands on that Murphy guy..." One day he asked me, "what are you gonna do to him, mom?" I said, "Oh, we'll probably sit, have a cup of coffee and laugh about it all."

I said that because I didn't want to seem vengeful or like I was holding on to anger. I forgot about the exchange but he reminded me years later. Funny what things stick in your child's mind.:tea:

Haha, well I used to think 'poor old Murphy, man, he must have had one hell of a life to have that law named after him!'

Yep, kids are great at coming out of leftfield with the way they see things. Murphy could probably do with one of these.... :group hug: