PDA

View Full Version : The Wheel of Time Opens

Joanna
27th May 2015, 04:12
Hi All,
There's a major planetary alignment occurring on May 28 (or 29, depending on where you are on the planet), that forms a cross, with Mercury at the centrepoint. Sun-Mercury-Saturn crossed with Venus-Mercury-Neptune. There's another Venus alignment of Venus-Sun-Uranus in play also, however the cross form is significant; Mercury is a catalyst for change/alchemy, and its alignment of Sun-Saturn passes directly inbetween the Earth and the Moon, so it is affecting the magnetic fields of both (see pic below).
I'm not writing this as an alarmist of planetary upheaval, but as a request for all to hold the intention of calm, ease and as least disruption as possible for/on/around the Earth. Intention is so much more powerful than many yet truly feel, and when we combine it, and we unify it with Source, and with all beings - higher dimensionals - acting in alignment with Source, then we are doing our part to harmonize the processes of the Shift.

I've posted here about this alignment:

http://heartstar.org/2015/05/26/the-wheel-of-time-opens/

If it resonates for you, the previous post, which it follows on from, is here:

http://heartstar.org/2015/05/18/planetary-alignments-in-the-garden-...

https://heartstardotorg.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/planetary_alignment_may282015-crop-original-original.jpg?w=584&h=463

Trichakra
17th September 2016, 06:55
Whats about September 2016?

modwiz
17th September 2016, 07:59

This member has returned and we now all smile.

Aragorn
17th September 2016, 21:10
This member has not posted here for a while now, making this an abandoned thread.

Joanna has been battling with health issues for a while now. Nothing life-threatening insofar as I know, but nevertheless severe enough to temporarily incapacitate her for some extended duration.

She will certainly return as soon as she's feeling better. :)

modwiz
17th September 2016, 22:34
Joanna has been battling with health issues for a while now. Nothing life-threatening insofar as I know, but nevertheless severe enough to temporarily incapacitate her for some extended duration.

Thank you, Aragorn. I hope she gets well soon. I like her.

Joanna
18th September 2016, 10:07

Thanks Aragorn, I have been much better the last month, but have also been rather busy! I hope health matters have improved (a lot) for you too.

Thank you, Aragorn. I hope she gets well soon. I like her.

Thank you Modwiz, and the feeling is mutual.

Hello Trichakra, your timing is impeccable, I've just posted a blog about September. Here's a link if you'd like to read it: Time, Equilibrium and the Egg of Life (https://heartstar.org/2016/09/17/time-equilibrium-and-the-egg-of-life/)

Elen
18th September 2016, 12:14
Joanna, I am so pleased to see you back on TOT! You left a real vacuum behind you when you weren't here.

Dreamtimer
18th September 2016, 13:01
Joanna, so good to have your presence here. Glad your better and thanks for the link.:love:

pointessa
18th September 2016, 13:31
Joanna, your wisdom and beautiful use of words has been sorely missed!!! I am glad you are feeling better.

Aragorn
18th September 2016, 17:39

Thanks Aragorn, I have been much better the last month, but have also been rather busy!

I'm glad you are feeling better, my friend. "Busy" can be annoying, but health is more important. :) :smile2:

I hope health matters have improved (a lot) for you too.

Meh, ups and downs. ;) And as Don Henley sang, "everything can change in a New York minute." :)

Joanna
19th September 2016, 09:07
Thank you all so much, folks, I have missed you too. :love: Have had to take extra care of eyes and curtail on-screen reading, among other things, but they're doing better and I'll hope to get here more often again. If I'm not around at times, it'll most likely be because of looking after eyesight.

@Elen, Dreamtimer, Pointessa, Aragorn, big hugs. xxxx

Aragorn, thank you my friend, and wishing you the best. Haha, wise man, Don Henley. ;)

PS: The 'busy' is all good, just have to pace myself with it. One lovely thing is I've been meeting more folk in the local area (Perth) who have star kin contact. A highlight was visiting a property east of here recently where crop circles have been forming since the beginning of this year (or in this case, 'grass circles'), and saw some beautiful orbs come through a portal. So amid health issues, it's been a joyful time. :D

Aragorn
19th September 2016, 19:30
And as Don Henley sang, "everything can change in a New York minute." :)

Haha, wise man, Don Henley. ;)

Just for those who aren't getting that reference, here's the song. This is an audio track from a live performance by The Eagles — of which Don Henley is of course the drummer and one of the founding members — but the song itself was released under his own name, outside of The Eagles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD_ShcA49No

Elen
19th September 2016, 19:53
This music brings back memories Aragorn. Just lovely...and so true...:smiley-dance013:

Joanna
23rd September 2016, 10:17
Aragorn, I haven't heard that song for a long time. Ah, the melancholy of this mortal coil. We'll just keep opening the wheel of time....may change flow through in a New York Minute...or Gaia Moment... :)