PDA

View Full Version : FADE to BLACK Ep. 259: David Wilcock

MrCasual
26th May 2015, 22:48
David Wilcock starts at about 35 minute mark.

David states he has a new insider sharing similar information that he has been working on.

At the 65 minute mark he discusses the celestial hierarchy. I totally agree with what he is sharing.

I can really connect with what David is sharing about the negatives and a twist on 'zecharia sitchin' work and how it played into with reptilians. And the false impression archons are ET, but are in fact humans working with the dark. And they feed off what they call 'luesh' our negative emotions. GREAT SHOW!

https://www.spreaker.com/user/fade2black/ep-259-fade-to-black-w-david-wilcock

MrCasual
27th May 2015, 01:06
This has turned out to be a fantastic show. DW shared many things and it all adds up to me. DW and I have the same initials, I am curious about his middle name. I looked it up but could not find out if he had a middle name.

I now see how aka 'GoodET's information fits in. All of this makes sense and somehow I know this inside.

Just wow on what is going on, and inside I know it is truth. I see a lot of images during meditation. some of them even show up during waking times. Like things are blending. My path is very different than others, I am waking up inside to bodily experiences. I feel like a receiver and a transmitter for something really big coming. There is much I feel inside between this place (earth) and someplace else. It is flowing through me inside and out.

There is a lot going on and this is just the tip of the 'iceberg'.

... I do believe real conciseness will kick in soon for a few to help guide the rest. It will happen in stages... our awakening.

grannyfranny
27th May 2015, 01:57
I am still dubious about all this outer space info from DW and Corey. No matter their sincerity, this information could be socially engineered entertainment to keep us in fear mentality which we have come to need through TV. That keeps us from staying centered and hearing our own internal knowing. Perhaps I am wrong but staying centered is critical. Nevertheless, thank you for posting the radio interview.

MrCasual
27th May 2015, 11:23
I am still dubious about all this outer space info from DW and Corey. No matter their sincerity, this information could be socially engineered entertainment to keep us in fear mentality which we have come to need through TV. That keeps us from staying centered and hearing our own internal knowing. Perhaps I am wrong but staying centered is critical. Nevertheless, thank you for posting the radio interview.

I agree staying centered is very important.

I personally do not find any of this information fearful. I find it very fascinating and it fills in a lot of questions I have had for years.

naochan
28th May 2015, 02:47
Does anybody know if there is a way to download mp3 version of this radio interview?

My internet capacity is very limited, I cannot afford to be on the line for 3 hours to listen to the whole conversation...

Gretchen
28th May 2015, 04:39
This interview is GREAT and worth listening to at least once!! Full of goodies and ties up more loose ends for me! Thank you for posting it.

Naochan: You asked about downloading the interview.

I used www.Startpage.com which is like google searching but without the spying and analyzing of all your thoughts for some weird AI purpose, which bugs me, so I often avoid google.. Anyway, I startpage-searched on your question and....here's a link with information which might help you download the interview, but I haven't tested it.

http://help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/articles/243877-how-do-i-download-a-sound-

JByas
28th May 2015, 06:55
KP is the MAN! :rock:

Here's a link to mp3's Naochan

https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2015/05/27/david-wilcock-5-25-15-on-fade-to-black-radio-mp3s/

naochan
28th May 2015, 18:52
Thank you Gretchen for the direction!

And Thank you JByas for the link!!

Love you guys :smiley hug: