PDA

View Full Version : Skywalker Archetype being sensed

Aianawa
26th May 2015, 10:25
Today I observed and felt the skywalker wavespell begin (my family use the dreamspell instead of vatican calendar ), the skywalker archetype energy in words >

Red Skywalker is the skywalker, the time/space traveller who can jump dimensions to assist you in realizing heaven on Earth. Red Skywalker is unlimited in form but often chooses the form of the angelic messenger.

A person who embodies cosmic wisdom may be known as a sky-walker, sage or bodhisattva. When others see such light in human form, they feel the vibration of heaven. This vibration may be embodied by you or experienced with a guru, master, an energy such as Red Skywalker, or in a 'chance' encounter with an extraordinary person.

An encounter with the energy of Red Skywalker can spark a deep yearning within you for reunion with the Source. Yet from this place of love and compassion, you also have a desire (embodied in physical form) to serve the light. This is the place in you that has the courage to fully express unconditional love, the depths of your being. Red Skywalker asks you to live the new myth by bringing this heaven to Earth in your daily life. As this reality is lived, it touches and awakens the same truth in others: "They kingdom come, Thy will be done, on Earth as it is in heaven."

This goes for 13 days and I feel mighty build ups of energy to be realised over this time.

Aianawa
26th May 2015, 20:54
Started this thread just before bed time and did it quickly so as to get my feeling on record and did not explain myself well.

Skywalker arkeytype is the 13th arkeytype, I find this arkeytype the most baffling to comprehend and feel into, always have, so I watch and feel this arkeytype when it's energy is about, so as to understand it/me better. Yesterday it was strong and feeling into it I kept getting that above below feeling (in this instance, heaven energy more strongly coming upon Earth ), information being the catalyst, I automatically thought of DW and Corey, so maybe their/the information is due to be shared in this wavespell, we will see.

Aianawa
26th May 2015, 22:34
To give more details, the skywalker energy wave of 13 days starts with yesterday, magnetic skywalker red, magnetic tone denoting amongst other things , the beginning of wavespell and arkeytype wave ( skywalker ), the first day see's the gathering of energy hence magnetic, energy intent-purpose (skywalker energy arkeytype ) and unifying that energy. the main power of this arkeytype is Space with action/s being explore/ing and the essence being Wakefulness.

Maybe one can see or feel why my senses and meditation connected with information creating wakefulness, the first, sixth and 11th tones are very self guided as such, giving for myself a wee bit of wriggle energy as they are a more moving forward to the next tone feel while still remaining in that frequency. Today the skywalker wavespell moves to the next arkeytype Wizard and tone Luner, that held and gathered energy from the day before starts moving, challenging it's boundaries, polarising before beginning to stabilise, where as the Wizard energy arkeytype is more receptive to the/our timelessness, our/the breathe with nature feeling and for myself a homely feeling outside and inside, both arkeytype and tone together creates the furthering for the next tone and arkeytype tomorrow, Electric Eagle, Eagle giving that bigger picture reality from above and electric tone releasing somewhat the intent ( skywalker ).

Aianawa
27th May 2015, 05:47
I see on Joanna's thread http://jandeane81.com/threads/7036-The-Wheel-of-Time-Opens , that the 28th and 29th ( electric Eagle ) will be very energy significant adding for myself some extra spice to this energy wave, Cheers Joanna for helping me with the macro-micro aspects.

Aianawa
27th May 2015, 23:08
Feeling into today Blue Electric Eagle, the original skywalker intent energy from day one releases, allowing a bigger picture to emerge, each day is a micro-macro journey ( individual and collective mind ), a noospheric trundle in the cosmic forest of I am. As the wee one is demanding my attention at present, will return with a stronger defining of energies later. He tends to make very big messes when not tended to, to any other 50 year old fathers out there of wee ones, your amazing lol

Aianawa
28th May 2015, 10:15
Okey dokey, Feel to throw things forward a wee bit, from what I am sensing toward the end of this energy wave, the 11th day which is the spectral tone which is all about release, would be my feeling of info/data release/noospheric shock/vibrational shift or some such Or the build up of this happening beforehand having built to the point of a release, the aekeytype that day is blue Night which denotes dreams, abundance and intuition, So combining those attributes with the spectral tone of dissolving, liberation and release, it is a interesting day one may look forward to.

Aianawa
29th May 2015, 01:03
4 th day today, yellow self existing Warrior, the imo tone sets up the arkeytype moreso today, self existing tone defining and measuring yesterdays electric energy giving it form while continuing the Skywalker initial wave energy, warrior arkeytype denotes hanging strongly onto the present energies and original wavespell intent using intelligence and questioning which also slightly moves us into tomorrows enegies ( blue overtone Earth ), these first four tones and arkeytypes will square up/level out tomorrow with the overtone tone creating footing for the next two following tones, rhythmic then resonate.

Aianawa
29th May 2015, 02:54
Once again looking forward, with the event/data/noospheric charge etc in alignment with skywalker energy wave, once we get to the tenth tone ( planetary ) which has a main aspect energy of Manifistation created prior to the following day tone ( spectral ) release, dissolve and liberation, which then flows tone wise into the 12 th tone Crystal = clarity with cooperation and to universalise, the feeling for myself at present is a very much a rolling game going on behind the scenes, fifa especially and some encroachment into the mainstream media about past conspiracy theories actually being proved in time correct, this is all imo about whatever is coming up soon and definately related imo as a pre prepared collective mind working.

Aianawa
29th May 2015, 03:01
Also as part of these happenings one/we may see 21 and 441 a lot, similar to the 11 11 prompt, due to the 21 st arkeytype in play since 12 12 window 21/12/2012, being Hunab Ku = 21 st arkeytype and 441 base matrix = 21 X 21 = 441, we will see, have not seen anything out of the ordinary as yet though.

Aianawa
29th May 2015, 21:12
Away till tomorrow evening, another aspect I have looked into is that on the completion of this skywalker wavespell, last day being red cosmic(13th tone) Serpent(5th arkeytype), we then move into the next wavespell Worlrdbridger, bridging worlds, today is redovertone Earth and I am feeling the energies of this wave building nicely.

Aianawa
31st May 2015, 12:19
Well rhythmic mirror two days ago had plenty of reflecting on the micro-macro for myself lol and yesterday resonate storm it certainly was, was desparatley tired bythe end of day with a 11 hour straight sleep, today 12.13 am at present we move into yellow Galactic Sun, the galactic tone hugely bears the integrity energy within it and to allow harmony, tomorrow I feel will have things heating up around Corey/DW info coming out at least by spectral night two days after it ( solar Dragon red tomorrow ). It's late here and just doing a quick catch up, be well.

Aianawa
1st June 2015, 07:34
This could all end up being a big fizzle but will continue with what I am feeling and sensing within this wavespell, Skywalker. Tomorrow brings about solar dragon with myself being a red cosmic dragon the energy is well known for myself, Dragon holds strongly the birthing energy hence feeling the next three days, information being released, Dragon has huge nurture energy with it's essence being Being. Add Solar tone energy of intention and realising alongside the pulsing attribute, all feels like things are being very well set up for next day = planetary tone - action of producing and huge manifestation energy plus arkeytype whiteWind = spirit-communication and breath.

Aianawa
2nd June 2015, 00:22
Am enjoying the business of this Solar Dragon day and from what I have read online today, it does not look likely that that there will be a data dump/release tomorrow or for myself the most likely day imo, the day after ( spectral night ), interesting for myself s that I have always spelt night as knight, even on the huge tzolkin in our living room, always felt it denoted the intuition aspect of the night arkeytype. even though it appears that Corey and DW will not be releasing data etc over the next two days maybe something else is afoot Or my guidance systems are out of whack even though i have been meditating well and deeply of late.

Aianawa
3rd June 2015, 02:06
Nice nice, Planetary Wind today and for myself so far, communication with spirit, higher self etc is/has been excellent today, the manifestation energy of planetary tone for the skywalker wavespell is feeling achieved and tomorrow Spectral k/night has a wriggly feeling already as is usual for me lol, Will there be some disclosure/s or event/s happen ?, that may rattle the collective mind ?, will something happen behind the scenes, of huge ramifications to be later seen ( my escape clause lol ) or just another day in the park called Earth.

Aianawa
4th June 2015, 00:50
Well, blue Spectral K/night has arrived, the date I felt something, an event, DW and Corey's information release especially would come about, being a world/Earth type of thing it will be 24 hours for each hemisphere ( 36 ), to see/feel anything mind altering. Tomorrow being the Crystal tone = Clarity and arkeytype Seed = flowering ( main attributes ), more will be known for myself, this morning I had a brilliant acupuncture/massage etc session releasing much tension ( been off work for last four weeks with my back ) and at present about to go into meditation for a while, will see what appears, be well.

Aianawa
5th June 2015, 04:36
Well I waited till Spectral K/night was completed in the northern hemisphere, on a micro level it was very much a day of release but on the macro level ( so far ) nothing unti I seen that Cern again started and at double it's past capacity.

Aianawa
6th June 2015, 22:14
Well not much clarity around for me on the Crystal Seed day ( around dats release etc ) and the following day was Cosmic Serpent to finish the wavespell, to let it all go and move into the following arkeytypal wavespell, Worldbridger, Much thanks to those who followed this wee journey and a huge thankyou to all members for nil negative comments etc which in past forums were present, says something about the integrity and amazingness of this site, much love.

Aianawa
7th June 2015, 21:07
As one arkeytype leads into the next and worldbridger is a wee bit self explanetary, bridging worlds, I have gone over the last 3 days of the last wavespell and although there appears lots for myself on a micro scale, the macro appears to at present show little of any great excitement except the Cern being turned back on and being at double or more it's previous capacity, I did have a few friends online spin out and downwards and partner have strong anxiety at times around being late/not on time/missing out etc, will put the data dump feeling down to my own desires for change at present, maybe things happened that the future may share.

Aianawa
12th June 2015, 03:06
A wee update on how the Worldbridger ( WB ) arkeytype wavespell is going for myself, the WB energy has been very high and seeable for myself micro and macro so far, other attributes of this WB arkeytype are death, equalising and opportunity, once again I feel when we hit the 11 th day Spectral, much will be released, WB wise.

Aianawa
19th June 2015, 02:43
Yesterday was spectral Warrior of the Worldbridger wavespell and once again for myself it was very releasing in many ways (atm is still spectral Warrior on other side of the world or finishing), just viewed this about Cern > https://1320frequencyshift.wordpress.com/2015/06/16/cern-synchronotron-and-telepathic-technology/

> Nice photo's also >

CERN, Synchronotron and Telepathic Technology

Posted on 16 June, 2015

1.27.12.17: Kin 73, Red Galactic Skywalker, 63-year anniversary of the opening of the tomb of Pacal Votan.

The moment has come when the rationally unthinkable may be the only solution remaining in order to allow safe passage beyond the treacherous onslaught of nuclear militarism and environmental poisoning which now threatens the existence of the planet. –Jose Arguelles, The Mayan Factor, Path Beyond Technology

There are so many time-streams playing out on our planet today, it can be quite difficult to track them all.

How do we make sense of it all as we enter further into the techno-dimensional realm where genetics, robotics, drones, artificial intelligence, synthetic biology, nanotechnology and transhumanism migrate from the realm of science fiction to present day reality?

Many of today’s movies, music and artforms are reflecting the merging of human and machine. It is beyond a science fiction novel to consider uploading a soul from one avatar into another body, or to consider that by 2020 there are plans to have cybernetic armies wired to battlefield matrices.

What is going on? How do we fit all the puzzle pieces of our rapidly transforming world together and keep ourselves balanced in the process? It is up to each of us to resolve this schism and to put the puzzle pieces together accordingly.

Since everything ultimately comes from mind, our becoming conscious of world events actually effects the outcome.

Each world leader, whether in corporations, banks, governments, institutions, priesthood, etc. is an actor playing a role of a script set in motion long ago. As we are moving into the consciousness of non-duality, it must be understood that there is an Absolute level and a relative level of awareness. At the relative level we must use discernment, especially in these turbulent (yet exciting) times.

This post merely offers clues, but it is up to each one of us to connect the dots of what resonates within our own being.

1952: Two Streams

In 1952 the tomb of Pacal Votan was opened, releasing and revealing prophecy. This significant time-release event opened a hidden gate that would later be revealed as the path of the synchronic order, unveiling an entirely new galactic knowledge base.

In this same year CERN (European Council for Nuclear Research ) was formed in Geneva Switzerland and would later build the biggest, most powerful machine ever, the Large Hadron Collider (LHC). (Keeping in mind that the clock was the first real machine).

The LHC is a powerful particle accelerator housed in a 27-kilometer circular tunnel underground on the France-Swiss border. It is estimated that there are 60 or more smaller particle accelerators scattered around the world. atlas_cern_bigOriginally the LHC was said to be a physics project in search of the “God particle”, also know as the Higgs Boson, the element that gives mass to atoms. The Higgs field is found wherever matter is not, and with the Higgs field scientists can alter reality and study the science behind what is called “paranormal activity”.

Having discovered the “God particle” in 2012, the attention of LHC is now focussed on cracking the code of physical form as it searches for dark matter, anti-matter, the origin of the Big Bang, black holes and parallel dimensions.

1989: Law of Time and World Wide Web

In 1989, Jose Arguelles made the groundbreaking discovery of the Law of Time in Geneva, Switzerland where he distinguished between two primary frequencies: 12:60 mechanized time and 13:20 galactic/natural time.

In this same year CERN released the World Wide Web (WWW). (Interesting to note that only three hours from Geneva was the home of Carl Jung, who put forth the first treatise on Synchronicity in 1952).

Invented in 1989 by Tim Berners-Lee, a British scientist at CERN. The Web was originally conceived as a way to facilitate automatic information-sharing between scientists in universities and institutes around the world. It was officially made available to the public on April 30, 1993, Kin 57: Red Overtone Earth.
Unknown-2
—Note that Web or (Inter)Net signifies something that we can be caught or trapped in. In the Book of Hopi Frank Waters states: “This is the fifth sign, the land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spiders web.”

We now know that 96 percent of the Web is inaccessible to the general public. This is known as the ‘dark web’ and can only be accessed through specific programs, most commonly the Tor web browser.

Enter at Gate 33

Visitors to CERN report to building 33. Of course 33 is key number for Freemasons. Cosmic Science tells us of the 33 chambers of RA that hold the secrets of electricity in the 13th chamber.

The LHC operates on super electronics or electrical charges motored by a synchrotron, cyclical particle accelerator. A collider is the basic tool of particle physics where they take a stream of particles, accelerate them as fast as possible and then smash them into each other.

A year before the LHC first became active in 2008, Jose Arguelles/Valum Votan received the final codes of the prophecy of Pacal Votan (2007). images-1He called the mathematical system Synchronotron (unaware of the synchrotron’s existence).

While the LHC is based on finding the origins of the universe by smashing matter, the Synchronotron seeks to gain understanding of the universe through a system of harmonic resonance. It is a telepathic technology.

LHC is looking for the glue that holds the universe together and the force behind the glue. The Law of Time states that time (as frequency 13:20) is the “glue” or unifying force that holds all universes together and remains constant throughout all dimensions. 11424006_707702869376414_8155605956967712731_n Earthquakes, Black Holes and other Dimensions

The method of the LHC is to fire two beams of protons in opposite directions so they smash into each other at a high speed. Recently scientists at CERN achieved 13 TeV (teraelectronvolts), which according to The Economic Times, is “an energy never achieved by any accelerator in the past.”

If all is vibration, then what effect does this have on the human and planetary electromagnetic field?

The CERN LHC first fired up on September 10, 2008, kin 205. After this occurred earthquakes happened in Iran, Chile and Japan of over 6.0 magnitude. The next day, the system broke down.

On November 20, 2009, Kin 121 (signature of the Discovery of the Law of Time) the LHC started up again and shortly after was the Norway spiral anomoly, on December 9, 2009, Kin 140. article-1234430-0787DEA4000005DC-908_634x348Some say this was a wormhole opened by the combined result of LHC working in tandem with HAARP. Interestingly, the following day President Obama visited Norway where he received a Nobel Peace Prize (while the award announcement itself occurred on the day of the spiral anomaly). CERN began more experiments on December 17, 2012, Kin 203, which concluded on December 21 2012, Kin 207. On this day a black cube was photographed near the Sun. ae5c240e-1d43-47d9-ac8e-0b5a88b4af7e175 cern-lhc_vs_mayan_calendar

The Large Hadron Collider could open a doorway to an extra dimension and out of this door might come something, or we might send something through it. –Sergio Bertolucci, Director for Research and Scientific Computing at CERN

The idea of multiple universes is more than a fantastic invention and deserves to be taken seriously. –Aurelien Barrau, French particle physicist at the CERN

All is a Symbol

CERN is an abbreviated title for the god Cernunnos meaning “horned one” who is often associated with PAN. His birthday is celebrated on December 21. Cernunnos_Danemark_1It is said that Cernunnos controls the shadows and is known for death and resurrection after the order of Osiris and Horus. The CERN logo bears the numbers 666 and outside the CERN laboratory is a statue of Shiva, Hindu goddess of destruction.Unknown-3 The CERN headquarters is located on the grounds established by Romans as Appolocian location for temple honoring Apollo. Apollo, like Pacal Votan, is a solar lord or sun god. Pacal means solar shield. In the Book of Revelations verse 9:11 Apollo is known as the one with the key to the gates of the abyss.

Some believe that the LHC will open a bridge to Saturn, and that the grids of the LHC are in communication with its rings which act like a broadcasting station. The Dreamspell Genesis states the origin of the human memory virus has its roots in Saturn and Jupiter:

imagesOrigin of virus: double-agent time bandits on Jupiter and Saturn wanting to take over local star system project with 12:60 ratio beam toward Earth to keep time colonists in third dimension. The source of the trouble came from counter-agents who had taken over the planets Jupiter and Saturn … These counter-agents now held the two largest planets of the Kinich Ahau (Solar) system and formed an effective block between the third and eighth orbits, rendering the construction of the time tunnel impossible.

All Paths Lead to Rome

The Vatican is in charge of your daily appointment schedule. If you think you have trouble getting out of this chaotic civilization and you can’t stop the war, that’s because these instruments are owned by corporations, organizations or fictional ghost entities from the Vatican and the Pentagon. –Jose Arguelles/Valum Votan

CERN also has ties with the Vatican. The Vatican owns some of the largest telescopes in the world, including the Lucifer 2 Large Binocular Telescope based at Vatican Observatory on Mt. Graham near Tucson, AZ. The late Father Malachi Martin claimed that the Vatican is observing something approaching the Earth that will be of key importance in coming years.

Mt. Graham is hailed by the Apache Indian Tribe as one of the four most sacred mountains in the world and is said to be a stargate. There has been a battle with the Apaches who protested the building of this observatory atop Mt. Graham http://nativeamericannetroots.net/diary/471.

This year, on September 23, Pope Francis will meet with President Obama at the White House. This day happens to be Kin 173: Red Self-Existing Skywalker, Obama’s galactic signature and Pope Francis is Kin 23: Blue Planetary Night.

In Dreamspell cosmology, President Obama’s signature is associated with Mars and Pope Francis’ with Saturn. Saturn in Greek is Chronos or the god of time. The city of Rome was originally known as Saturnia or the city of Saturn. Washington D.C. was once also called Rome.

September 23 is the day of atonement, equinox and also the 266th day of the Gregorian year and Pope Francis is the 266th pope to succeed apostle Peter. He is also the 112th and final pope in the prophecy of popes https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

The following day after his meeting with Obama, on September 24, Kin 174, the Pope will address the United States Congress for the first time in history. This day also happens to be the exact midpoint of the 812-day cycle of solar consciousness (see previous post). Four days later, on kin 178: White Solar Mirror concludes the final lunar eclipse of the Blood Moon tetrad.

To conclude: While LHC seeks to build a bridge to other dimensions through smashing atoms in the search for dark matter, Synchronotron and the Law of Time seek to embody solar consciousness to build the bridge of time for the Return of the People of OMA “Original Matrix Attained.” Ultimately, Love bridges all dimensions …

Cross beyond the last frontier

of all your hope and fear

and there behold the crystal fold

of what is close and near …

Aianawa
19th June 2015, 22:28
Cosmic Mirror today and the last day of this wavespell so we let it all go to then move into the Storm wavespell tomorrow, main energy and arkeytype for Storm = catalyst for change

Aianawa
21st June 2015, 07:12
Lol this Magnetic Storm day and start of Storm wavespell see's snowstorm arriving on our door, just looked at what the arkeytype is for the 11th/spectral day and it is Moon, this will add some nice intensity imo.

Aianawa
1st July 2015, 06:51
Been an interesting spectral Moon day today, seeing people in rush mode and release mode but nothing too intense micro or macro so far, the storm wavespell itself has certainly lived up to it's arkeytype though, much change and catalyst for change has happened lol a few grumpies about lol.