PDA

View Full Version : Agarthan Alliance

Chester
26th May 2015, 00:30
Ria, I've had very similar experiences, but without the hair. I'm guessing she was a higher up from a parallel civilization, on a visit. Could have been from above or below.

Very busy right now, but wrote this recently. Some of you might like to read it. Ciauzar PMed me and said it was OK to link to my site:

http://agarthanalliance.blogspot.tw/2015/05/smashing-through-veil-part-i-blue.html

It's long, but worth digging through. There are a LOT of actionable gems there if you take it slow... It goes way beyond anything from any recent whistleblowers.

Peace!!!

With respect to Ria's thread - The Plan - I felt the questions and comments that arose in my head when I read this post by Contact Point should be highlighted in a thread dedicated to the blog pointed to.

There are many comments of interest that I have run upon just in this very first page which was posted May 24.

These comments are -

You don't need us as intermediaries to reach the other civilizations that exist in this Solar System. Instead of waiting on for scraps of intel, we encourage people to find out, on their own, what exists in this Solar System.

and...

How many whistle-blowers have come and gone since we started writing in 2009?

and...

I enjoyed reading the Blue Avian material but I have some disagreements with what's being presented.

and...

...you have a right to know that the reality of the Solar System is more exciting than anything any Terran whistleblower can conceive.

and...

I don't need a 'very specific hand signal' to grant me membership to a club, when my body, and soul are a visa to the luminous universe.

and...

I don't need to be part of a 'chosen' group of 70 when I am a member of a soul group of 7 billion Jedi's, who are close to graduation right now.

and...

No one needs a giant flapping bird to help them claim the birthright inherent in their DNA.

and...

It's just enhanced daydreaming.

We have the keys to the universe inside us, and are crawling around the internet looking for more and more 'intel'. Humans have permission to visit multiple civilizations in their body, but are too dependent on external intel for scraps of second hand knowledge. Why? A mix of 20-30 percent research and 70-80 percent practice might be more healthy.

OK... so - Who is Agartha?

Please, fill in all the blanks.

ERK
26th May 2015, 02:09
Agartha...........Mt. Shasta..........first ex husband (he was also a researcher) met with the supposed Princess of Telo's (SHarula Dux) and her husband (Shield). They are frauds, my then husband never laughed so hard. S&S met with S (my ex) at a coffee shop while they( S&S) wolfed down huge plates of bacon and eggs and cup after cup of coffee and S (ex) listened to their tales. Ha ha, thanks for the laugh Sam............laughing at recounting this. S is coming to the US tomorrow so I'll have to ask him details of what he remembered. This was a long time ago- early 90's.

Daozen
26th May 2015, 08:33
Thanks for the OP Sam. It's up to everyone else to discover the mystery of Agartha for themselves. It's more fun to fill in your own blanks. There is a lot of info on our site. Cobra and others provide intel. We like to think we help incarnates remember strategic wisdom. Our writing is aimed at the deeper subconscious. People have to dig deep to find the treasure...

I can take questions here if I get time. No more than 1-2 at a time plz. They could be clearly worded + concise if possible. Please try and avoid these:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loaded_question
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complex_question

I'd start with the Sharula Dux interview if I were you... Listen to her accent, she makes a compelling case:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7mGQvM4VsY&list=PLE5A2B4A95756D827

People are free to comment, but unless they ask direct questions I probably won't answer.

Nosso Lar, Tomorrowland and other films also point the way.

Cheers...

Shadowself
26th May 2015, 12:38
Agartha:

Wiki version:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agartha

New Age version:

http://www.crystalinks.com/agartha.html

http://www.crystalinks.com/agarthamap.jpg

Telos is the one in Mt Shasta of ancient ascended Lumarians:

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/telos.htm

Also LOTS of Channeled books written on Telos and Captain Adama....by various channeled sources. Sharula Dux being only ONE of them. Dianne Robbins I think it's said wrote/channeled one of the first books. There's also Aurelia Louise Jones...another channel of Telos and the mythos. In fact this is one of the MOST plagiarized Mythos around the block because of it's utopian idealism.

TELOS is actually a Greek philosophy word:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telos_%28philosophy%29

Teleology is and account of giving things purpose.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teleology

And....No I'm not part of this Alliance...I've just seen it spoken of before a LONG TIME AGO...:tea:

There are a great deal of books written on it as well. Very utopian as I said...Hence the leaning toward Shambhala.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shambhala

Hindu texts such as Vishnu Purana (4.24) mention the village Shambhala as the birthplace of Kalki, the final incarnation of Vishnu who will usher in a new Golden Age (Satya Yuga).

Since it has recently been written about and further expanded into...whatever.....as of late:

Heinrich Himmler and Rudolf Hess sent a German expedition to Tibet in 1930, and then again in 1934-35, and in 1938-39. Some later occultists, noting the Nazi link, view Shambhala (or the closely related underground realm of Aghartha) as a source of negative manipulation by an evil (or amoral) conspiracy. The Fullmetal Alchemist feature-length film, "Conqueror Of Shamballa", taking place in 1923, features Hess working with the Thule Society in their search for Shamballa.

OLD NEWS...old news....renewed and refined I suppose for further expansion.

Silver fleet I think...but I don't really follow this line of thought:

http://jandeane81.com/threads/6976-SSP-Alliance-amp-Sphere-Alliance-(Recent-amp-Upcoming-Alliance-ET-Federation-Conference-Updates)?p=841926059&viewfull=1#post841926059

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmTx9y7ePTg

DeeZe
26th May 2015, 14:49
The following quote explains what "appears" to be a contradiction between Corey's info and Cobra's.
No contradiction, TWO groups.

http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-black-sun-and-luminous-lodge-vril.html

Apparently there were two factions (as in Hyperborea), one of which followed the Golden Sun, and the other the Black Sun. (The 'Black Sun', incidentally, was as prominent an emblem of the Nazi mythos as was the Swastika!) According to Jean-Claude Frére, author of 'Nazisme et Sociétiés Secretès', the people of Hyperborea, after migrating to the Gobi Desert over 6000 years ago, founded a new centre, which they named Agartha. It became a great centre of world learning, and people flocked there from all over the world to enjoy its culture and civilization.

However, a huge catastrophe supervened, and the earth's surface was devastated, but the realm of Agartha somehow survived, under the earth. The legend continues to relate that, as with the original Hyperboreans, the Aryans now split into two factions: one group heading north-west, hoping to return to their lost Hyperborea, and the second going south, where they founded a new secret centre under the Himalayas.

Jean-Claude Frére concludes: The sons of the Outer Intelligences split into two groups, one following the 'Right Hand Path' under the 'Wheel of The Golden Sun', the other the 'Left Hand Path' under the 'Wheel of the Black Sun'. The first preserved the centre of Agartha, that undefined place of contemplation, of the Good, and of the Vril force. The second supposedly created a new place of initiation at Shambhala, the city of violence in command of the elements and human masses, hastening the arrival of the 'charnel-house of time.'

Shadowself
26th May 2015, 15:02
Yep.....like I said one of the most plagiarized Mythos around the block. In fact almost word for word (copy & paste):

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_vril07.htm

Chester
26th May 2015, 16:24
The following quote explains what "appears" to be a contradiction between Corey's info and Cobra's.

Apparently there were two factions (as in Hyperborea), one of which followed the Golden Sun, and the other the Black Sun. (The 'Black Sun', incidentally, was as prominent an emblem of the Nazi mythos as was the Swastika!) According to Jean-Claude Frére, author of 'Nazisme et Sociétiés Secretès', the people of Hyperborea, after migrating to the Gobi Desert over 6000 years ago, founded a new centre, which they named Agartha. It became a great centre of world learning, and people flocked there from all over the world to enjoy its culture and civilization.

However, a huge catastrophe supervened, and the earth's surface was devastated, but the realm of Agartha somehow survived, under the earth. The legend continues to relate that, as with the original Hyperboreans, the Aryans now split into two factions: one group heading north-west, hoping to return to their lost Hyperborea, and the second going south, where they founded a new secret centre under the Himalayas.

Jean-Claude Frére concludes: The sons of the Outer Intelligences split into two groups, one following the 'Right Hand Path' under the 'Wheel of The Golden Sun', the other the 'Left Hand Path' under the 'Wheel of the Black Sun'. The first preserved the centre of Agartha, that undefined place of contemplation, of the Good, and of the Vril force. The second supposedly created a new place of initiation at Shambhala, the city of violence in command of the elements and human masses, hastening the arrival of the 'charnel-house of time.'

Interesting... though I am unsure why you dropped this into this thread as I do not see any dispute regarding info from either Cobra or someone else being highlighted here. I do see comments from the writer of the blog "Agartha Alliance" that suggests a paradigmnamic goal which is quite different from the paradigm suggested by someone else's experiences and that is what caught my attention.

I will say this - when I met with someone else, he was well aware of the Black Sun Order which became the highlighted topic at the end of our over two our face to face meeting. Bringing this up was quite relevant to the discussion.

Then... just after leaving the meeting and only having driven down the road at most 15 minutes, a song began to play on my radio that pretty well blew my mind -

eTbVIfqeDq0

My next post will discuss more...

Shadowself
26th May 2015, 17:14
Hyperboreans

Yet another mythos origin from Greece:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperborea

classical Greek poet Pindar

... neither by ship nor on foot would you find
the marvellous road to the assembly of the Hyperboreans.

Pindar also described the otherworldly perfection of the Hyperboreans:

Never the Muse is absent
from their ways: lyres clash and flutes cry
and everywhere maiden choruses whirling.
Neither disease nor bitter old age is mixed
in their sacred blood; far from labor and battle they live.

Chester
26th May 2015, 18:14

The other comment I have which your post stimulates is how you point to RHP and LHP.

What I have learned in my in depth study of both of these "paths" is that I choose my own "path" which is best described as "pathless" anyways.

I have found for myself that it is sometimes far more beneficial to look within "myths" for what may be the actual gems.... clues to hidden parts within my own sub-conscious.

Note: I take the view that I create the opportunities for all that manifests in my life, thus I also take responsibility (at least at the deepest metaphysical level... but this is the level which, for me, matters most).

ERK
26th May 2015, 18:41
Her original name is Bonnie Condey, while her Sharula Dux name is from the main character from a 1978 romance novel titled SUNRISE OF SPLENDOR. Just as Adama was a space commander from a 1978 Sci-fi TV series called BATTLESTAR GALACTICA and TElOS, is a name from George Hunt Williamson's book SACRED PLACES OF THE LION, which has nothing to do with Mt Shasta, but all have an Egypt theme. As discovered by Bill Hamilton, she was in fact born in Utah back in around the early 1950s.

Info on Sharula I found on the net. Ex was absolutely convinced they were total hoaxers. I never met the duo but am real wary of the Mount Shasta new age types. I would also say her accent is mid-western USA. Sounds like a relative of mine from Idaho actually (almost identical voice) so I see nothing in her accent which would lend one to think she was from somewhere other than planet earth right here in the USA.

ERK
26th May 2015, 18:51
My ex in laws (the SS officers who were relocated to Argentina) traveled extensively throughout Tibet, the Himalayas, etc; bringing home antique thangkas and other Buddhist/Bon ceremonial pieces/artwork. I wonder if they were looking for Shambhala? They went with a group of other former SS- all who had relocated to Argentina after the war.

Chester
26th May 2015, 18:52
Her original name is Bonnie Condey, while her Sharula Dux name is from the main character from a 1978 romance novel titled SUNRISE OF SPLENDOR. Just as Adama was a space commander from a 1978 Sci-fi TV series called BATTLESTAR GALACTICA and TElOS, is a name from George Hunt Williamson's book SACRED PLACES OF THE LION, which has nothing to do with Mt Shasta, but all have an Egypt theme. As discovered by Bill Hamilton, she was in fact born in Utah back in around the early 1950s.

Info on Sharula I found on the net. Ex was absolutely convinced they were total hoaxers. I never met the duo but am real wary of the Mount Shasta new age types. I would also say her accent is mid-western USA. Sounds like a relative of mine from Idaho actually (almost identical voice) so I see nothing in her accent which would lend one to think she was from somewhere other than planet earth right here in the USA.

I wonder if Contact Point could help us out here as clearly Contact Point may likely have a more optimistic view of Ms. Dux and her materials that relate to Agartha as well as to her claims as to "who she is" based on his own experience.

Please, Contact Point... let us know what are the specific major attraction points that draw you open mindedly to this material?

Also, are you familiar with some of the folks mentioned so far in this thread, including Ms. Dux? If so, please, help us understand better about her.

bsbray
26th May 2015, 19:44
I wonder if they were looking for Shambhala? They went with a group of other former SS- all who had relocated to Argentina after the war.

I'm not sure what they were looking for but the Nazis were definitely all over the general area of Tibet and the Himalayas even before the war.

Well before the Nazi party even existed, some major historical finds started occurring in the Middle East and elsewhere. Sumeria was dug up for the first time in modern history, and more evidence of an ancient Indo-European civilization that gave birth to the Greeks, Romans, Germans, Slavs, Celts, Aryans, Iranians, etc. was found.

German archaeologists were all over all of this stuff, and really did a lot of excellent work. I'd say everything that they learned, both published and unpublished, went into the hands of the SS.

ERK
26th May 2015, 20:34
I'm not sure what they were looking for but the Nazis were definitely all over the general area of Tibet and the Himalayas even before the war.

Well before the Nazi party even existed, some major historical finds started occurring in the Middle East and elsewhere. Sumeria was dug up for the first time in modern history, and more evidence of an ancient Indo-European civilization that gave birth to the Greeks, Romans, Germans, Slavs, Celts, Aryans, Iranians, etc. was found.

German archaeologists were all over all of this stuff, and really did a lot of excellent work. I'd say everything that they learned, both published and unpublished, went into the hands of the SS.

It wasn't only the SS who dug up Sumeria- some high level Zionists also had. My father's mistress for example ( Illuminati) has one of the largest collections of Sumerian artifact collection in the world. I have a few pieces she's given me over the years.

It is possible some of the Nazi's had connected with Bon practitioners. We have a large population of refugees from Nepal (Some Tibetan's too) and Shambhala USA headquarters here. One of my Nepalese friends who grew up in a lamasery told me some very disturbing information (somewhat at the level of the Darkness Over Tibet book) involving his grandmother a Bon practitioner, his time at the lamasery, a secret book written in blood for high level initiates that *came alive* as in the book was other dimensional and so on. Really, really dark stuff, so it's no surprise Nazi's would go there seeking high level black magic teachings.

lookbeyond
26th May 2015, 20:48
It wasn't only the SS who dug up Sumeria- some high level Zionists also had. My father's mistress for example ( Illuminati) has one of the largest collections of Sumerian artifact collection in the world. I have a few pieces she's given me over the years.

It is possible some of the Nazi's had connected with Bon practitioners. We have a large population of refugees from Nepal (Some Tibetan's too) and Shambhala USA headquarters here. One of my Nepalese friends who grew up in a lamasery told me some very disturbing information (somewhat at the level of the Darkness Over Tibet book) involving his grandmother a Bon practitioner, his time at the lamasery, a secret book written in blood for high level initiates that *came alive* as in the book was other dimensional and so on. Really, really dark stuff, so it's no surprise Nazi's would go there seeking high level black magic teachings.

Erk, would lov to see a photo of your Sumerian artifacts!, lb

ERK
26th May 2015, 20:55
Erk, would lov to see a photo of your Sumerian artifacts!, lb

They are rather uninteresting (to me). I can see if one of my kids can take a pic and upload it and post it. They were all obtained illegally via her close friend the late Moshe Dayan.

bsbray
26th May 2015, 21:03
Ummm.... Well I was going to say if you post the pictures no one can tell if they're real or not from that alone, which would give you some plausible deniability in case there were any legal complications of owning such things. But it looks like you're not so concerned about that. :eek:

ERK
26th May 2015, 21:58
The artifacts are all real- as I said- quite boring, now if she were to leave or give me some of her Flora Danica collection lol, I'd say that's not boring. Then again I like pretty things.

I became interested in the subject of Agartha when I was little after I read the book Lost Horizon (James Hilton). I find the topic fascinating.

Edited to add- I actually think it was an american actress who gave me the book, but she herself had been searching for Shangri La- and had written several books on it , diet and yoga. She took me to my first farmer's market in California when I was 6 (being from New York- that was quite a novelty). Again, fascinating topic which is perhaps why my ex was dubious of the claims of Sharula.

Chester
26th May 2015, 23:44

Ohh my Goddess, Holy Synchronicity... I just got back from Louie's where I ordered a giant double pepperoni and jalepena pizza. I knew I would be waiting so I happened to grab a book I read long ago but have felt compelled to read again- Peter Moon's

The Black Sun: Montauk's Nazi-Tibetan Connection.

bsbray
27th May 2015, 01:12
The artifacts are all real- as I said- quite boring, now if she were to leave or give me some of her Flora Danica collection lol, I'd say that's not boring. Then again I like pretty things.

Maybe boring to some, not so much to a history major nearly obsessed with the ancient past. :p

Daozen
27th May 2015, 04:51
If anyone has a question please put QUESTION before it so I can find it quickly. Bold, colors and underline helps too.

Busy working on some projects so time is short this week.

I wonder if Contact Point could help us out here as clearly Contact Point may likely have a more optimistic view of Ms. Dux and her materials that relate to Agartha as well as to her claims as to "who she is" based on his own experience.

Please, Contact Point... let us know what are the specific major attraction points that draw you open mindedly to this material?

Never met her. She always seemed legit to me... Maybe she did steal the name from a sci-fi novel, who knows? I liked the description of the city, and after some brainstorming I figured out we could make a low tech Telos with currently available topside technology. Turning sci-fi into reality is something humans do routinely every couple of decades. If one day I discover there aren't magical cities hidden in the mountains all over Earth, I will take a drill and jackhammer and build them myself.

If she is a hoaxer, it's no real skin off my nose. It does not invalidate any of the financial, health and farming material that I have advocated. Nor does it negate any of my experiences with the Eastern Agarthan network, which were face to face, and very real...

Again, I am trying to provide something deeper than intel; strategic wisdom that speaks to people's core.

I fail to see why any nefarious secret society would go to the trouble of convincing a few young writers that hydroponics, heart disease meds and Kickstarter are going to change the timeline. With the depth, quantity, and multi-country interaction we had, such a psy-op would have cost millions of USDollars to set up, comprising over 100 actors and bit players.

Absolute worst case scenario, if any of this is a hoax, we still need to get our water, food and finance sorted out. I have looked the worst case scenario in the eye a number of times, and reasoned that whatever the external situation= ETs/Dracos/Pleiadeans/Blue Avians/Yellow Avians/Angry Birds/Andromedans/Surrounded by a fleet of evil aliens/fleet of good aliens/an indifferent universe/a hostile universe/a loving universe.... the answer is still the same:

Bilocate to regain our soul memories, regain health using available nutrition, and strengthen the organic finance and farming networks as much as possible. I don't see how anyone can dispute that base logic.

All scenarios: X, or Y, or Z, the answer is still the same: A, get it done.

We can keep pushing forward until the planet is liberated, that's all that counts.

Best,

Contact Point

Chester
28th May 2015, 04:58
Hi Contact Point.

Thank You for the excellent response. I appreciate every point you make. You also sound like a very grounded being and that is refreshing too.

The goals you point out are inarguably prioritus. If you and you site are working to make that happen, then all I can say is, thank you and for our children, thank you.

Daozen
28th May 2015, 08:06
Thanks Sam. It really comes from the fact that I've turned over these problems in my head for over 7 years. So eventually I stumbled on some answers. I had to learn being grounded, it's a skill, like any other. The Eastern Networks are skilled at taking Western meditators and knocking sense into them by hook or by crook.

Our blog should have some exciting developments coming in the next few weeks. Overworked now so will be on the boards less. Cheers.

Peace

Lord Sidious
28th May 2015, 08:25
My ex in laws (the SS officers who were relocated to Argentina) traveled extensively throughout Tibet, the Himalayas, etc; bringing home antique thangkas and other Buddhist/Bon ceremonial pieces/artwork. I wonder if they were looking for Shambhala? They went with a group of other former SS- all who had relocated to Argentina after the war.

San Carlos de Bariloche?

And you would be 1000% correct.
They were looking for the Aryans.
Confused? Most people think that Nordic people are Aryans and they are not, they only look like them.
They found them, too.

A video I made a while back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaNqeEVaWUQ

Daozen
29th May 2015, 01:50
There's a good article on Germany and Inner Earth here:

http://agarthanalliance.blogspot.tw/2015/01/germany-and-earths-interior.html

It connects with a mindblowing book...

Sam, I'll email you later. We have our differences with the current whistleblower scene, but it might be more productive and exciting to brainstorm micro-finance solutions. I know the hidden banks, and society in general, are really interested in them right now.

I drafted this just now...

If anyone has any thoughts, please say:

We are busy developing a simple but powerful fund-raising system called Microfund. It is a disbursal/fundraising system for 100USD and below that is fast, powerful, copiable and effective. It will be integrated with Bitcoin, the Yuan, the TWD and the US Dollar.

We have:

- An innovative capital raising method. Interested customers will pay a one time fee to join the development log. This will pay for minimal development costs. I think I need about 1500-2000USD to develop this correctly. I won't do it if there's no interest.

- A presence in the East. In South China since 2007. In Hong Kong since spring 2009. Taiwan since late 2011. A team of translators and specialists in Indonesia, Holland and America. As most people know, there is a strong White Hat finance presence in Taiwan. We have a strong team of translators that can translate into multiple languages quickly.

- A decentralized expansion model. If you wish to mirror our site, and use our name, you can do so, and just pass on 10 per cent of profits every month.

- I believe Microfund solves all the infrastructure problems the larger funds are having with finding sincere people to finance.

Current Problems for large Scale Funders:

- Too much paperwork/inbox overflow. We are limited beings, and can't handle more than 10-20 submissions/emails per day. Investors are frequently overwhelmed with submissions.

- Flakiness. A lot of submissions are badly written, unfocused and unrealistic.

- Greed, inefficiency. A lot of people are asking for way too much money, and don't have a realistic cost breakdown. Microfund helps donors see where every penny goes.

- Accountability. Follow up Video. Funders must make a video showing how they've spent the money. How can large scale funders check up on 100's of projects after money starts flowing? We will insist that fast-tracked funders use their full name, + photo in their pitch video.

- Sincerity. Fundraisers will have a short bio, linking to posts and projects showing they have at least attempted to do some sort of humanitarian project in the past.

Short Pitch Videos. No longer than 45 seconds. Fundraisers will get right to the point with their clip: i) Intro. ii) Who you are. iii) What you need. iv) What problem are you solving v) what does the product do?

A reductive focus on Food, Water, Farming, Nutrition, Reforestation and the Basic Needs of Civilization.

Kickstarter helps us understand why there are very little defaults in the crowdfunding community.

"Because projects are usually funded by the friends, fans, and communities around their creators, there are powerful social forces that keep creators accountable. "

Large scale funders and the general public can give their money to us, knowing that it won't be wasted on cutsey gadgets and indulgent art projects. We are in an emergency humanitarian phase now. When money goes through Microfund, it will go to real products that can liberate us all.

Hey Microfund, I'm Jana from Brazil, we're developing a small scale organic farm in Minas Gerais. We need 100USD for a new laptop to do our accounts. Thanks!!!

Hey Microfund, I'm Pete from Wisconsin, we need 100USD for some irrigation equipment, 100USD to set up a vertical growing rack, and 100USD for vehicle repairs.

To be continued...

Ciauzar
4th June 2015, 00:23
I have decided to post this on Contact Point's behalf and bump the thread so like-minded people can see the post and ask questions if they are interested.

Truthseeker: If so, how do the "average" Agarthans perceive the surface population as beings?

Contact: Europeans have varying attitudes towards Africans, likewise, Agarthans have wildly differing viewpoints towards their surface cousins.

On the more negative side, my teacher told me, in the 27 odd years he spent there, he was attacked just a couple of times. When he was assaulted, he would fight just enough to defend himself, and then call his guards, and try and get away. Other times, he said there were subterraneans who sat there with their arms crossed, fuming and glaring at him. They didn't like him, didn't want him to be in their world, but couldn't assault him because he was a guest there.

When we were in Hong Kong one day in January 2010, he told me "some of them say we are disgusting" (partly due to the bacterial/viral load we carry)- but that kind of attitude and behaviour is very rare.

He was down there for over a quarter century (because of time differences, that visit took less than half an hour of surface time) and was in physical trouble only twice. 2 attacks in 27 years is not such a big deal. You are in more danger on the average Saturday night in one of our cities, than in the subterranean world.

I was talking to someone from a parallel civilization on a beach one day in early 2011. It was the 1st or 2nd of January, if I remember right. Just to be clear, this was a physical, real world conversation with a human looking man. He owned a cafe, was starting a business, and had hobbies and flaws just like everyone else.

During the conversation this man-from-a-parallel-civilization referred to "80 percent" of people on the tropical island we were on, as 'vermin'. Again, these are kind of extreme viewpoints, but it happens. Apart from that comment, he seemed like a normal person, who was into meditation and organic farming technology. I don't see Agarthans as any more conceited than the average surface human. Surface dwellers can happily ignore the mass starvation and thirst this world undergoes every day. I remember Alex Collier, in one of his interviews, saying some of his contacts told him we are “worse than the Nazi's” because we don't even feed our own. When you look at the maths, it's hard to disagree with him.

If you're wondering why they rarely contact anyone, now you know. When they do come up, they will probably visit charities and ethical projects first. In fact, they are probably embedded there right now.

Go to http://agarthanalliance.blogspot.com/2015/06/contact-with-agartha-chapter-four_3.html for more. You can leave your questions here or in the comment section of his blog.

Daozen
15th August 2015, 02:18
Happy Birthday:

http://agarthanalliance.blogspot.tw/2015/08/agartha-project-freedom-one-year-old.html