PDA

View Full Version : The first one to walk on Earth's Soil

Cearna
21st May 2015, 10:46
I was prompted to write this in connection to the thread of the ruiner as went up today, my answer is long so I thought it better to put this here. You mostly will not know me, but my connection is to Gods mostly. Because I have a sonic system in my make-up, I am able to reach the air waves of the first of the Above , who can hear me now, after my spending many lifetimes, of trying to let them know (from the time of Mesopotamia on) that things were really very bad here. One heard me each time, but we couldn't contact, so he listened out for me and this time heard and connected to me. Over about nine months now, the 20 Source Gods, I write about here, have been in contact with me and asked me to be their voice, and they have become my protectors instead of the Arch Angels. They wished me to let everyone know they can now be contacted by asking for the Right to Know". You can do this for yourself or ask the questions through me to them and back to you. This is not channelled so much as explained to me since I wanted to ask about what was being written on the thread about the Draco's leaving. This is what was given as the answer, mostly by the Goddess of Light and Knowledge, who has worked with me now for about 50 years.

In the jetstream, there is one justification to the claim I own the Earth, and that began a court Case of guests to the Earth, and the first of the Gods on Earth who produced a heap of journals of hers, that she had kept in a secret vault, which also contained likenesses of all the lives she'd had, and current solar projections of everything to happen in the future on Earth, the Milky Way Galaxy, and the minor Galaxies within near to Earth, beginning from two years from now, when the final link to close ties to Earth will openly change.

This is when all life forms other than the true Solar System people link to one and only one Earth. Up till now there were 10 polar ice caps on Earth, which cannot stop as they are for they pull the orbit of Earth into a distinct wobble, which is due to magneto stealth heat, coming in, because these Demon controlled people in space began to steal our nukes, in rejection, of our refusing to allow their kind to live on Earth.

They are in violation, of the result of that court case, which in fact began by roping in Gods of all places within this Universe. They renamed, first of all Earth as Terra, and said it was on their Solar System, in days gone by. This was disproved when films made by the first God on Earth, showed only Earth began, and in justification, told how Sources, of at least 20 realised Gods, came in to visit the Maker of Earth, who was also the first to ever walk on Earth. Now these 20 Gods of sources Above, made a deal with her, that she had the health of Earth to look after, and they would never walk on it, till she found herself, no longer able to walk on Earth, as a better next generation, top of life person than all others in a role on Earth.

She entered token Life from that time onwards, becoming every time in a body, the same as every one else. She got Jedi training in the meantime, from these Sources so she'd be able to clear all other illegal new comers, off Earth's surface. Then she got to lose the first round, when in the roll of an Atlantean, she gave up on using only spirit life, and used the form of each dear life from then on. She led Atlantis from the beginning to its close, when Annunaki slave dealers brought within three ships, 20,000 soldiers, 20 tonnes of sundry ammunition, mostly stones and rocks and made a bee-line to Atlantis, to kill life off and to claim it is now theirs. All getting life after that, were injuring solid Earth, by placing bed-rock stones of granite and basalt into solid first-class staple life on Earth, ie the first layer of soil on Earth is actually only sand of different densities. They believed that all land was close to oceans, and thus the rock on the surface had weathered over time, but this is not so. The soil, the rocks, mountains, grasslands, trees, air above oceans and so on were the creations of the 20 Source Gods, who made these , what they felt expressed themselves.

Only evolution took place, as by separating species from one another brought about the need fro diversification. Man cam into being as a better stop gap version than the first token link to Gods, because giving your soul to a better token of life (or evolving) is what the journey of life is about.

So, only one person ever owned Earth and this person was so named as the Godess of Earth and Sky. These Reptoid Life forms simply like to believe they are our progenitors , but the body of a Human being came from the first life form's, own family, the Celts who originally came here from the Plaeides, as their Home World was smashed to bit by the Annunaki using planet cracking rocks to kill them off. They fled here and in fact began to multiply quickly, but the sun was so hot it burnt their skin and so a baby fśtus was made from the first ones and a bears sperm, which became the gradual link to other forms of human kind – this her need was so great to have real humans with a Godlike first DNA, and it is this DNA all the other species races have been trying to garner from us. The Celts being the most clear source of this DNA.

Back to the court case, it finished 2 years ago, with the result that all illegal life forms on Earth were told “get off my soil”, because the first one, was solid in her defence and was ratified once again as the only owner of God's land of Earth. The illegal reptoids , somewhat taken aback, decided to fight this out, and have very steadily attempted to kill her and her spouse off, but this is not possible, for although not immensely robust, and getting older, are people of the “evermore”– cannot be killed off unless they wish to leave of their own account.

The illegal life forms, all live in roles of group souls, and right now she will only accept humans, with a spirit and a Soul to live on her soil. The first to leave must be gone by the end of this year. Opening onto this will, from now on, risk being hunted to extinction, by up to 10,000 God of Above and more than 2 million female Archangels and their gifted children, all born to be better able to look after the Humans left – the gifted ones, who clearly need a better life than these ever intend to provide. Their ancestry always was doubtful, but since the gift of life was never offered to them, and they simply crashed their way into this Universe from the Dark space, then isn't that enough reason to stop linking to them, for their evil intent is what dark space is – the need to harm others for the betterment and feeding of themselves alone, let every one else suffer and end life as they should do.

This is advance warning in case we find a spate of endless killings to claim all land belongs to them, and they can do as they like.

:hug:

Aianawa
21st May 2015, 11:19
Enjoyed, thought provoking, thankyou

sandy
22nd May 2015, 00:54
Wow!! Some real intense energy to get the job done....... :)

Cearna
22nd May 2015, 11:59
Wow!! Some real intense energy to get the job done....... :)

Sandy, this is no picnic we are having here in the now, we find a better opening to life, than we had seen for nine millenia, when they had been, by this one to get off my soil, and back they came in huge numbers, and used nukes even then, and in the mind of those prepared to take them down, no one is going to use nukes anywhere, ever again. They pollute everything that is wonderful in this planet, the beauty, the diversification, the finest of pure waters we once had, the most clean air, the most fertile lands, the greatness of its souls, and what do they see, money, power, control and the means to remove all that this is, do you not think we can provide the kind of energy they will never in a millions years be able to come up with from their dark arts and dark technology? Wolf Khan and many like him, like to believe they can muster enough on their own. He snuffs Demons out in seconds and so can we, but that is against what we are trying to achieve internally and developmentally, so we have been trying to claim back the many, many Gods, these Demons had caught in their rope nets and had hanging from them for goodness knows how long, and they have been healed and are now ready to do what they would have done all along had they not thought that all life forms had the right to live, but not when we know know what they have been doing to mankind i it has to stop and now, they have been getting away with the taking over of a huge part of our population, but they had just about taken all our Gods out of commission, so those of you who believed there are no Gods, it is because they have been captured in nets and roped into strings of ropes and left dangling, whilst the Demons and D jinn have increased their numbers enormously, and these illegal life forms have brought them here, because they worship them as Gods, and pollute our spiritual lives with lies and disinformation.

We will have the energy, believe me.