PDA

View Full Version : the fall of western civilisation

jonsnow
17th May 2015, 09:20
Were has our pride gone our decency our self respect our work

Were governments of western Europe talk about rubbish Gay rights equality and how a 21 year old can become president pure rubbish. Government has spent money like there is no tomorrow so what they should be asking is that will you have a pension . In ancient times people had family so that when you retired you did not starve are we heading that way

Gitmo bay Cuba people have been held there for almost 20 years without trial if there are bad people prove it were is the rights of the person. People have a great belief that they have a entitlement from government of children's allowance and the dole what happens when they tell the people to go away .

In the east ( Russia ) people are wary of both governments and banks ( not trusted ) they have there garden for food if all comes to all we are to trusting and dependant of government here which is not a good thing they are not your friend and they only serve there only best interests not you they don't give a .... about you.

Greece will soon default and then a lot banks of Europe will go bust it will spread like wildfire its a game of confidence is your money safe what bank can take a hit of 150 billion or even close to that number . What then will the euro collapse will there be economic chaos things will change for better or for worse .

bsbray
17th May 2015, 16:22
Rather than a "fall" I hope we can recast what's going on now as an opportunity to redefine our society, and more important to get the criminals and gangsters out of government.

For all of our flaws western civilization really has made a permanent impact for the good on the world, I think.

jonsnow
17th May 2015, 22:46
Near future okay

After Greece crashes ( leaves the euro or not ) the dollar will soar mostly out of fear because of safety of money in dollars. The dollar is now very high because of this interest rates slowly rise however Americas debt is like 18 trillion even a small rise will bankrupt many especially the huge toxic new York banks which are politically toxic to bail out again . Real estate will crash for banks will only sell property for cash a drop of 80% or more because people can no longer leverage 30 years of there income to get a mortage

my prediction

grannyfranny
18th May 2015, 02:44
read posts at http://jandeane81.com/threads/6944-Putin-Truth. I found them hopeful!!