PDA

View Full Version : RV & Disclosure

PleaseLove
17th May 2015, 08:21
First of all I would like to ask: What exactly is RV. I know that's something about banking & end of poverty campaign. I have read about trillions of $ to be sent worldwide.
When I think of RV i see million of $ appearing suddenly on my bank account. Am I correct?

Here's latest update about RV from: http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2015/05/jcr3758-tweet-frank-intel-16-may.html

JCR3758 TWEET & FRANK INTEL, 16 MAY
@JCR3758: Good morning everyone!! Once again I remind u not to listen to any negative comments about delays or no RV. Things are on track. Very close

Frank: An associate of mine that are linked to a group with frozen historical funds in HK were informed today their funds will be released to them tomorrow (Saturday).
Frank: "The RV is out to many Countries and cannot be stopped. It must be in every Country before it will show on Forex screen. It should be everywhere by Sunday. This from the Attorney for Treasury."

As well pretty interesting post appeared on COBRA blog: http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2015/05/disclosure.html

Saturday, May 16, 2015
Disclosure

It is time to begin the process of Disclosure. Therefore I am releasing two relatively recent genuine images, coming from the Dragon sources, related to the Disclosure process. I have been instructed by the Light forces not yet to reveal what exactly is on those two images, because human mind then starts to speculate and intellectualize. It is much more important for the people to have a direct energetic experience of the images.

Have a nice day. I hope.

modwiz
17th May 2015, 08:42
RV means revaluation and pertains to dinar and/or dong owners who, bought at one price, can theoretically sell their holdings for much more than purchase price. One must have dinar or dong and sell them for more, to see money/profit.

PleaseLove
17th May 2015, 13:26
Omg in whole my country there is no way to get this Iraqi Dinares or Vietnamese dong...
Seriously If this Dongo will go from 70$ for 1 million to 73 000$ for 1 million and i know about this and can't get some...

Concerning this disclosure news. It's exciting. Can't wait for ETs to land in my city. At long last i would have something interesting to do :)

Gretchen
17th May 2015, 16:16
I'll throw in my two pesetas here, and this is what I understand. I'm learning all of this myself, and just passing along what I am understanding....

"RV" is revaluation -- of the world's currencies. In the US, we'll see probably our dollar decline a little and other currencies come up a little, and overall, it will be more equitable. My guess is the UK will have the same thing occur with the British pound. China's currency will reach parity with others. So will Russia's, India's and the other, smaller poorer countries as well. Overall -- in the big picture -- it will be a good thing.

Regarding the dinar, what I read is 'don't get attached to the dinar' because this is rather another scheme and it may move up a little, but not significant... Beware of these schemes that seem to serve only those who cook them up. It feels to me like the dinar thing is one of those schemes. But hey, I could be wrong.

The disclosure has been sort of happening (in a soft way) for a while...

I've been reading the Cobra blog since about April 2012, about when Cobra started....It feels to me like this is a good source for information about "The Event," and what will happen when the RV will occur. And we won't be given any advance warning about when the Event will happen. So -- get ready, have gas in your auto and food in your pantry because the money system won't work for a week or two once it gets rolling....

What I understand is that the BIGGEST THING is to move into the mental and emotional 'space' that Corey -- GoodETxSG-- has been telling us. He has been trying to make us hear the message from the Blue Avians:

Be more loving...Be more "service to others" (STO) rather than "service to self" (STS)...... Forgive oneself and others (the Polynesian concept of ho'o pono pono). Move into the love vibe, in other words.

It's the VIBE we all need to move into... because otherwise the Event is going to happen and the earth is transforming as I write this... But pretty soon, the transformations will become overwhelming... We're all going to transform ourselves and the 'service -to-selfers' will find themselves buried and destroyed as the new vibrations on the earth are going to overwhelm and drive to insanity the lower (materialistic, unspiritual, war-oriented, unevolved, shall we say) states of being.

All of this is rather wild information, but if you read both Corey's blogs and Cobra's blogs this is the basic message, as I understand it.... Just passing this along !!

And the energy transformation is happening now.

:smiley hug:

modwiz
17th May 2015, 16:52
Omg in whole my country there is no way to get this Iraqi Dinares or Vietnamese dong... Can some1 from US get some of those and I will pay him through paypal?
Seriously If this Dongo will go from 70$ for 1 million to 73 000$ for 1 million and i know about this and can't get some...

Concerning this disclosure news. It's exciting. Can't wait for ETs to land in my city. At long last i would have something interesting to do :)

I would not get involved with these schemes. Neither the Vietnamese or Iraqis have the money for the numbers the dinar gurus tell people about. They would go broke making other people rich.

PleaseLove
17th May 2015, 16:58
Be more loving

Thank You.

I have some understanding of spirituality.

So just imagine a sun as a living being. You know very well size of the Sun compared to size of the Earth and size of your body. Yet because consciousness have no limits: Spiritual Being in size of the Sun could enter your body aura and have a great time with You. It is pretty easy to imagine yourself to be as big as galaxy is and then generates flawless waves of light flowing everywhere.

http://transinformation.net/34-bilder-die-uns-unsere-gesamte-existenz-neu-bewerten-lassen/
google translate it

concerning material existense... i feel such a 5D that i don't even get into this things. I remember that money(...) ... yeah

I would not get involved with these schemes. Neither the Vietnamese or Iraqis have the money for the numbers the dinar gurus tell people about. They would go broke making other people rich.

I should have to edit my post there cause i change my mind something like minute after i posted this.
I don't care any more