PDA

View Full Version : Shock wake up

Aianawa
15th May 2015, 02:22
Is that what it is going to take for more people to wake up at a faster pace thereby boosting the collective consciousness more and more.
From my own perspective and many I know, shock - a death of close one, death of self/temple or mind, having a belief shattered, being put into surrender etc etc can creat the journey.

On looking back for myself, it took four major shocks for me to fully get into self awareness searching and experiencing, starting 16 years ago with a launch point in 2001, nowadays the process has imo speed up humungiously (hehe partial new word lol or missspelt), I was in the process for two years before really realising I was in a process and feel that there is a huge portion of people in that category at present, a little shock may suffice for them, their processing being hugely rapid imo due to so many doing so at once.
A big shock, I am unsure of how things would go, perfect in that it happens but how anger would be able to be transmuted with so many getting it ( from slavery on many levels to the simple and the heavy manipulation at present and in our history), maybe a small shock will lift the collective consciousness strongly, giving many tired energy holders/anchors/lightworkers/truth wayshowers etc etc giving an energy and mind boost in the process which may boost things even moreso.

Can a shock be done gently ?.
Can a data dump be so full on that the ramifications are slow and love honoured ?.

modwiz
15th May 2015, 03:16
Yes, some shock therapy will be called for. The less the better but, whatever it takes.

Disclosure is an interesting conundrum. We tend to focus on the impact learning about ET will have and wonder if gubmints aren't being too cautious regarding our mental health. What is really holding the cabal up is disclosure will involve disclosure of all the secret agreements and how the cabal has used ET to their own benefit only. This is the fear of the cabal around disclosure. What will be disclosed about them and the anger that will arise from it. They'll need ET to protect them, LOL.

I think the cabal will wait for economic shock instead and try to blame China and Russia for it. That economic shock is straight ahead and it is only the speed of approach that is uncertain. No matter how slow, there is not much track left before it runs off a cliff.

Aianawa
15th May 2015, 03:33
Economic shock will touch everyone so that in itself gives no one a choice but to participate, I feel that maybe something more along the lines of a shock that will also touch everyone but also bring forward the need for looking at oneself and self responsibility alongside that, maybe somehow an economic shock with portions of information that gets people to be self reflective.

modwiz
15th May 2015, 03:42
I do not see doom and gloom ahead just a bad accident and the recovery from it. If the USA is reeling for a few weeks, the BRICS nations showing up to help would not surprise me.

Who could pass up that kind of public relations opportunity?:rolleyes:

Cynical humor aside, the new benevolence of the world, as expressed by the coalition of multi-lateralists, would be called into demonstration. They all see the value in a rehabilitated USA. Seeing a humbled USA would bring relief to many but, to the wise, vengeance is not sweet.

Ciauzar
15th May 2015, 08:11
I think a big wake-up call is needed in America, we are so desensitized by what we watch on TV, the junk we eat, mindless indulgences we partake in. A big data dump through the major media channels like CNN or an obvious economical collapse will be effective at waking the masses up. Not even the impending dangers we put the Earth in by pollution, careless behaviors like oil drilling, war, etc will make the masses care. I know everyone has their own pace when it comes to absorbing information regarding the economy, ETs, and whatnot. But I don't think it's going to help much if it's being fed to the people through a drip because once the information is received, they're going to have time to mull it over and put it aside so they can go back to their everyday lives. That's actually how they do it with the news.

A cup of coffee isn't going to help a thing.. A bucket of cold water being thrown in your face to wake you up should do the job. Sometimes, tough love is needed.

Aianawa
15th May 2015, 08:46
The ability to enjoy a cold cup of coffee when one has expected a hot one, is doable lol, people being that busy while unknowingly enslaved imo need a mind slap, wet sockish, then time to evaluate, then ?. I feel myself in two camps at present, one foot saying steady as she goes, sorta gentle mind slaps over time/years, with the awakened getting stronger and inner powerfullll.

The other foot saying yip, crush some cabal boll locks, mind jerk the human numbed, cosmic court in session.

Aianawa
15th May 2015, 22:59
Hi Modwiz, what we see/feel as a shock may also not be as much of a shock to people mind unaware, just another consideration.

Black Panther
16th May 2015, 23:41
Before my awakening my girlfriend told me she had been cheating on me. I left her at that moment after feeling a huge ball at my second chakra
(having to do with past lives and cheating) after a 7 years relationship. Went to my parents again and I could only think of this for weeks all day long,
but under the shower I knew I would wake up like Eckhart Tolle did at more or less the same age. Though I didn't know what to expect of
an awakening. After some time I ended up on the Avalon forum and I woke up instantly, because there were others out there like me. My left
brain connected with my right brain and I connected again with my higher self / soul / whatever you wanne call it :belief: :belief: :belief:

As Eckhart likes to say : We have to suffer until we understand we don't have to suffer anymore.
(though not suffering anymore after my awakening is a completely different story than the one of Eckhart :))

A lot of people can have a happy life without ever knowing they having been living a lie.
So yes, people need a shock to wake up, otherwise they just keep on working, eating, watching tv and sleeping till they die.

Gretchen
16th May 2015, 23:50
I posted this over on The Message thread (which is oriented toward the Blue Avians' message) but I think it belongs here too...

Do y'all know this tune, "Wake up" by Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes? It has a bunch of nice messages in it, telling people to wake up and make changes to our world. In fact, it has THE MESSAGE IN IT. A very old song, really sweet..... :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HhV3Slqtvw

Aianawa
17th May 2015, 12:31
I feel you Black Panther.:love:

Yes Grechen. :h5: