PDA

View Full Version : The Lie We Live

The One
13th May 2015, 22:06
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=63&v=ipe6CMvW0Dg

Spencer Cathcart raises all the right questions, exposes collective lies and stories we tell ourselves all the while retaining a sense of hope for humanity. This video will challenge your views, values and beliefs in a very direct and unforgiving manner, but it will also inspire you to;
"...be the change you want to see in the world!" and allolwing our technology to bring us closer together rather than further apart.

YouTube Description:
Exposing the truth about our corrupt world and what humanity has become. My name is Spencer Cathcart and this is a short documentary film I made questioning our freedom, the education system, corporations, money, the American capitalist system, the US government, world collapse, the environment, climate change, genetically modified food, and our treatment of animals.

Dreamtimer
13th May 2015, 22:24
Wow. That was fantastic. Or, should I say, Freshtastical. Gotta see more of this guy's stuff.

Red Pill Oracle
14th May 2015, 16:52
This sure reminds me that the greatest gift we can give is the happiness we choose to live.
It works on all levels, benefitting ourselves and the rest of humanity... and it is a choice.

reno
15th May 2015, 18:53
The one I think this video fits well in this them you've start with seeing "The lie we live"! I hope you enjoy this short and excellent video! I wish everyone a nice and relaxing weekend!

"The geat lie and the New Reality"

https://youtu.be/2YBIfLlFqqE

modwiz
15th May 2015, 19:03
The one I think this video fits well in this them you've start with seeing "The lie we live"! I hope you enjoy this short and excellent video! I wish everyone a nice and relaxing weekend!

"The geat lie and the New Reality"

https://youtu.be/2YBIfLlFqqE

I made it to the 6 minute mark before ending my watch. Mispronouncing the word malevolent twice as malovent made me want to bail then.
I do have problems taking semi-literate people seriously.

Were there solutions proposed towards the end?

I do tire of new age fluffiness when real solutions are needed. It is the history we will write now that counts most. Focusing on the past too much is backwards. More fun than building a new future almost from scratch to be sure but, are we really having fun while the fist tightens in the now?

reno
15th May 2015, 19:32
I made it to the 6 minute mark before ending my watch. Mispronouncing the word malevolent twice as malovent made me want to bail then.
I do have problems taking semi-literate people seriously.

Were there solutions proposed towards the end?

I do tire of new age fluffiness when real solutions are needed. It is the history we will write now that counts most. Focusing on the past too much is backwards. More fun than building a new future almost form scratch to be sure but, are we really having fun while the fist tightens in the now?

Modwiz, I'm sorry I'm not good at English to get noticed semi -literate mistakes and try to the best of what I can! I personally was in the video a lot correspond to the truth, and I woke up the past 3 years and I'm hard pressed to cope with anger and desire for revenge for everything done to the human race for generations! I am aware that I have not scratched the surface of any and learn every day and work on myself and trying to survive from day to day!

modwiz
15th May 2015, 19:43
Modwiz, I'm sorry I'm not good at English to get noticed semi -literate mistakes and try to the best of what I can! I personally was in the video a lot correspond to the truth, and I woke up the past 3 years and I'm hard pressed to cope with anger and desire for revenge for everything done to the human race for generations! I am aware that I have not scratched the surface of any and learn every day and work on myself and trying to survive from day to day!

I was unaware that the narrator was not a native English speaker, if that is the case. If so, my apologies for critique. The Ambassador gets English wrong in a number of ways but, he does speak 5 languages and I understand he is functioning at a high level despite some English mispronunciations.

reno
15th May 2015, 19:47
I was unaware that the narrator was not a native English speaker, if that is the case. If so, my apologies for critique. The Ambassador gets English wrong in a number of ways but, he does speak 5 languages and I understand he is functioning at a high level despite some English mispronunciations.

Oh, it's all right Modwiz and follow your subject and videos on Youtube with interest!