PDA

View Full Version : Insider Information

Tanta
11th May 2015, 12:25
I wish to discuss something which often gets silenced on most forums. Esp if the forum owners are part of the discussion OR if forum admins/moderators feel their beliefs are being questioned, often claiming their forum and its members do not want "that kind of people" there. I wrote most of this before but have never put it on the forum in such a direct manner.

So here it goes...

Love&Light

First i wish to address the problem of fake love and humility. I will put that under the abused and more than just worn out term "love and light". More often then not this term and the general beliefs encompassing it, are used by people to put blinders on their eyes.

It is closely tied to the "negative energy" mantra. As soon as something or someone is outside a belief system revolving around love and light OR the belief system gets questioned it becomes a negative energy. Another word used is "lower vibrations" as in "this does not vibrate with me".

The second something gets labeled with negative energy or is vibrating in a "wrong way" it gets attacked. Mostly the attacks are of personal nature and hardly stick to any solid facts and arguments. Threads get closed and hidden, members get banned.

It is a "perfect" way to get rid of something/someone by labeling it negative or lower vibrating in an environment where the belief system of many will agree with you.

The attacks are done by the most eager love and light people. In a slightly exaggerated manner it is like the holy crusades or a jihad. People go and fight "negativity" by being negative themselves.

So what i am trying to describe here is a popular belief system related to the established conspiracies and their proponents. In other words - a New Age Religion.

Insiders, Blowers, Whistlers...

Coming to such forums one dares to think there might be people around capable of a sound critical thinking. It is a big mistake to assume such a thing. People do not think. People follow. It is sad, yet that is how it is.

I will do a MSM (main stream media) and AM (alternative media) comparison here using Joe and Bob.

There are different platforms on the Internet that offer insider information about world events. In most cases the information also extends off world. This platforms mostly say they are independent. Most of them charge you money. The general reason stated for charging money is 3D survival. They use this platforms and information selling as a source of income.

It is always a bad start when you have to pay for truth.

Some ask for donations and offer their truth for free or via *pay to see* organized events. A lot of them are heavily commercialized selling all sorts of books and various products and services (such as aura cleansing, miracle detoxification products, "energy infused" pendants, astrological analysis ...etc)

These platforms offer what they call witness or so called whistle-blower testimony. This is mostly presented in a form of an interview, using a camera and a microphone - so it is a video. Person A asks questions, person B gives answers. These video interviews often tend to be of a lesser quality, especially sound wise and have other "non professional issues" such as random people walking into the scene...etc

In what some term main stream or corporate media, we have the same or at least very similar situation. You have a person A that is labeled as a reporter asking person B some questions. Questions are in most cases related to some before stated topic. Person B is in some way always connected or said to be connected with the topic of discussion. You see either a video of the person B or a still picture with a voice of the person B. Bellow this picture/video, a name is displayed. Something like - John Doe, but to make things more real, let us make it Dr.John Doe or John Doe, phd. The title such as "Doctor" gives the person B more credibility in the mind of an average viewer - the vast majority. Bellow the name there is a subtitle of a sorts, such as "Expert on Bull Shit" or "Researcher of Thin Air" and so on...

For the majority of the population everything stated and/or written in the media is true. That just simply is how most take it. Incredible as it can be...it is like that. Backed up by some visual graphics, sound effects and a dramatic tone of voice from the reporter, the entire play comes out very real and convincing.

Back to the insider information... Some of the before mentioned platforms evolved into what is called an Alternative Media (AM). It is mostly stated that the main reason for this to be, is to show the populous the real deal and not some high budget stage play we can see on main stream media (MSM). Again you have a person asking questions and a person answering them. Just that in the case of AM, there are no high budget effects and quality involved into it.

The viewer knows not who the person B is (with or without the name tag) be it on MSM or AM. The "average" Joe would be bothered by no name tag in AM and he or she would go and question B's qualifications and dismiss the entire thing.

Yet at the same time the average Joe will rarely go and check the credentials of the person B despite seeing the name tag etc...as shown on MSM. It is enough for Joe to see the tag...social conditioning takes care of the rest. For him it has to be true since TV never lies, the news reports do not lie or misconstrue....it can not be...right? It is out of Joe's reality frame that such a thing could ever happen, especially since he lives in freedom and democracy and not some totalitarian form of governance. Free and democratic countries do no wrong, right? As far as Joe is concerned...that is VERY RIGHT!

Anyone questioning Joe will find a solid wall, a concrete mixture of religious, academical and blind beliefs, backed up by personal attacks in form of insults and alike.

Checking on the background of some person can always be done but it can become complicated. One of the ways to check person B's merits can be reviewing the publications in science journals and past employment experiences and achievements. Joe will not do that. It is hard to read a science journal, if you do not know what it is that you are reading. Doing background checks and comparing them to the statements...etc takes even more knowing and resources...so it can be done but not all can do it.

Though there are quite some doctors presented in the AM, not a lot of them actually give testimonies or information related to their PhD. That fact is rarely (more like never) mentioned!

Joe will also dismiss most if not all B persons in AM as there will be no name tag or it will not be official (persuasive) enough for it to be true.

The "awake and aware" Bob will look at the screen with MSM on it, knowing about the media ownership control, the regulated education, technology suppression, religion manipulation, banking families, reptilians, underground bases, super soldiers, ...etc and will not be impressed despite the name tag and fancy visuals. He will not buy it. Bob will be so very sure in what he knows or thinks he knows, he like Joe, also will not go and check about the B's credentials.

What made Bob so sure? The Alternative Media did that. But first...if Bob would go and check about the B's credentials, would he be any more successful than Joe? Is Bob having an "open mind" in any better position than Joe to go and check if person B has any background that can back up it's statements? The answer is - NO. Bob has been living in the same world as Joe. Even if Bob is educated enough to read the scientific publications of person B and has resources and time to check on B's past employment and such, he also, at the same time, is "aware" about all the "secrets" and things as mentioned before. So he will "know" that what he is finding out is all part of the Matrix.

Bob however will be interested in person B on AM with or without a name tag. Why is that?

What about an educated Joe? Would he go and check what is behind the name tag? Most likely he would not. Joe, as a true believer in the system, would just take the statement on the MSM as a fact.

So why is Bob all ok with no name tag? What drove Bob to such "unfathomable" thinking?

There is this person B on video, telling how extraterrestrials (ET) are helping to save planet Earth and Bob just takes it all in. Why? And to make things "worse", this person B is not necessarily giving first hand information. It is giving information that the "inside" sources have given it or it can be what an "out world" entity has told it via process labeled as channeling or direct telepathic connection...inter dimensional even. And Bob just takes it all in. Why? Making it even more "horrible"...the person A is describing something what person B told it, while person B got that from it's insiders. How ****ed up is that? Bob being there...staring at the screen..."not believing" what he hears and taking it all in. Why?

Joe would be horrified.

Joe: "How can Bob do that, I mean...there is not even a name tag there and the video has a poor sound quality and what...what was that...an ET race called Greys can use mind control...I mean WTF?? Where is my beer can..."

Bob would just simply say that Joe is just one of many in the sleeping human masses and that he needs to wake the **** UP!!!

Bob:"WTF Joe, if you would only know what i know, than you would know what i know and u would know that i know that just LAST WEEK an ET group prevented a Reptilian space ship invading our planet, just after it exited the stargate near Saturn."

Joe:"Reptilian? There are more groups"?

Bob:"Listen Joe this thing is BIG and i mean BIG...I do not even know where to start. Here go watch this link...."

Let see about the differences between Joe and Bob. Are there any significant differences? Not really. Joe will absorb everything MSM tells him and dismiss AM. Bob will absorb everything AM tells him and "carefully analyze" MSM. Joe will only listen to Bob's outrageous claims and follow his links if he knows him. Bob has to be someone Joe knows.

The closer the connection the more the chance Joe will actually go and see about it and not dismiss it after the first five seconds. It can not be just anyone. Joe is "too smart" to buy it from just anyone. So it takes some trust.

And what do we see in AM? We see people telling us stories. Stories that can not be checked. Stories of their past lives and reincarnations. Stories such as them having these special abilities but never demonstrating them. Stories such as those about ET's, different groups of them, shadow government, secret space program, financial wars, super soldiers, clones, space wars, ...et

Can stories like that be checked out? How? How do you check out a story, or call it an insider information, that USA has a SUPER SECRET space program and that they can travel outside of this solar system the Earth is in? How do you check if there are Reptilian ET's walking the halls of the Pentagon? How do you check if Nibiru is closing in? How do you go and see if a sacral energy point of Earth has been activated on 11.11.2011? How do you go and see about a fleet of space ships in "close proximity" around Earth, waiting for FINAL CONFIRMATION to make mass landings? You can not. Unless you are one of the insiders, right? But guess what...you are not. You are the audience.

All of the AM stories keep the sugar off the top. Most of them also take the cream. Meaning that the most "sensitive" insider information are always kept back. Then the saying is "it has been told to me off camera" and "i can not tell you that". This cream with sugar on top would be the only thing, that the audience could use, to go and see about the stories told to them. The reasons stated, that sugar and cream are taken away, are that it would "expose" and endanger the source or that the source is not authorized to talk about it (seems the evil ones authorized it to only expose part of their cunning plan) and also that knowing some information can get people killed and set back the efforts of the White Hats (WH)...etc

In cospiracy circles WH is someone that gives information to the person B that then tells it to A, that tells it to you, or you see it in a video when person A and B are talking. White is used as it is associated with the light, purity, innocence...etc. Then there are terms such as Light Workers and Light Warriors and resonating. "Resonating" is used a lot when it comes to insider information. People decide on the validity and credibility of the information based on how it resonates with them. Profound, isn't it?

Then there are also terms like "Super Sensitive Information", "High Level Sources", "Top Insiders", "Higher Ups", "The Ones Upstairs", "Top Secret", "Never Published Before", "Completely Free For Your Convenience", "Ground Crew", "Off World Sources", "Extra Terrestrials", "Extra Dimensionals", "Warning", "Fundamental Changes", "Irrefutable Evidence", "Scientifically Proven", "Absolutely Staggering Information", "Groundbreaking Information" ...etc

These and many more can simply be seen as "catch phrases". Easier to sell something. And not everything that is sold has to be bought with money. You can buy a lot of things with your mind. Your thinking is very valuable!

Some of the presenters (A) become AM celebrities...creating or destroying B celebrities. A well established person A can (via it's platform) make some unknown B a celebrity or it can also destroy it..depends on what is stated. The MSM is the same. A star is born or a star is gone.

The people selling you stuff also try to back it up. Mostly they back it up with what was said off camera. They try to assure you as best they can, that what YOU do not know but they do know, is what makes everything good and proper. They also assure the audience that there is a matching of information between different sources...yet in more than just one testimony we can see that the so called sources oppose each other in what they say, or have no idea about something the other source said, but given simple logic they should have.

This is excused with things being compartmentalized and that not everyone knows everything. Also this "insider information matching" is done strictly by those that sell you stuff as it can not be done by anyone else and guess what...yes...in most cases this information is so "sensitive" it can only be stated there is information "out there" that matches but it is not stated what this information is.

Backing insider information also tends to happen by (ab)using "science" and saying things such as - the laws of physics, chemistry and biology all lead us to the fact..bla bla bla.... But it is never stated which laws in specific. No law is ever quoted.

The more secret...the more mysterious....the more interesting....it is old human group mind tricks. Throw in a Reptilian mothership with a CIA agent on board acting on behalf of Israel (so a double agent) that is aiming towards hybrid blood line control by planning to start a Global War using their top Iranian insider Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. But i can not say anything more than that, as it can reveal my identity! Yes there is so many of us that know this Top Secret thing, that they will not be able to find out. But if i say anything more they will.

What is true? How do you know it? How do we know it? How do you know what some blower (whistle or otherwise) video is telling you is correct? Are you one of the many...that switched MSM for AM but did not switch on the brain? Have you seen any evidence? Oh you did? What were they like? A personal opinion of some "researcher" or an actual proof? What is a researcher? Do you think that if you look for stuff online/on the Internet, that you are doing research? Do you know or do you think you know? Is it vibing?

Has this entire text been designed to confuse you and lure you away from the light? Are you about to shower yourself with golden light? Who gave you this idea? Do you even understand the point of such thinking - showering with light? Will galactics come and save you? Some sort of federation perhaps? Are you wearing your luck charm to protect yourselves from negative vibes? What is doing the protection? Do you even know? Do you think it is some charm thing around your neck? What is even enabling the "negative vibes"? Have you ever given it any thought or do you just mindlessly follow a belief as a result of seeing some insider video testimony or reading some charlatan book??

If you read everything so far you might have guessed by now that i am trying to incept you with critical thinking.

Frances
11th May 2015, 13:19
Very educational post, in my view.
Frances.

Flyover
11th May 2015, 19:32
I see the terms 'negative energy' and 'low vibrations' as just the new expressions of these times. Twenty years ago it was something else.
They are used often in every 'alternative' type blogs so you know you're in the right neighborhood.
I don't think they've gone main stream yet.

But that doesn't mean what you read and hear is accurate information.

I agree, it's complicated, and there is a formula for bringing in new listeners and supporters.

Pebbles
11th May 2015, 20:39
I wish to discuss something which often gets silenced on most forums. Esp if the forum owners are part of the discussion OR if forum admins/moderators feel their beliefs are being questioned, often claiming their forum and its members do not want "that kind of people" there. I wrote most of this before but have never put it on the forum in such a direct manner.

So here it goes...

Coming to such forums one dares to think there might be people around capable of a sound critical thinking. It is a big mistake to assume such a thing. People do not think. People follow. It is sad, yet that is how it is.

If you read everything so far you might have guessed by now that i am trying to incept you with critical thinking.

Brilliant! Exactly put into words the thing we probably all struggle with until frustration, I couldn't have said it better..
This is seriously the whole problem.
Keep reading everything with "descern" and hold it all in the back of your mind, meanwhile we should just keep breathing, improving and calm ourselves down.
As long the 'intention' is good and the goal is to make the world a better place and to keep being positive towards eachother, I guess than we have done our jobs,
cause there isn't anything else we can do! No matter which info is right and which is wrong.
Putting energie in waiting and hoping to be rescued is not a smart thing to do. Being prepared till a certain point is wise and the rest is up to the storytellers and the 'good' or 'bad' guys.
Nobody has any influence on that! Knowledge is power, as is wisdom....just don't act to this sort of 'knowledge' till there is really something concrete happening and that is all I do. Meanwhile , my life keeps going on just like it did 40 years ago and it probably also will 20 years from now. If not, I'll probaby reincarnate, either in a matrix, another planet or dimension. Luckily there is some peace in not knowing too.... :)

lookbeyond
12th May 2015, 00:41
so in view of "it all" i guess when the time comes that we are to pass over, the only rational thing left to do is--what feels right to You-- because after all Who can we trust, really

bsbray
12th May 2015, 02:35
Great post, Tanta. :hugs:

A lot of information in the alternative media contradicts other information in the alternative media. In fact whether media is "mainstream" or "alternative" or whatever else, logic is a very powerful tool, and even though it has its limitations, it was invented for good reason.

grannyfranny
12th May 2015, 03:03
Tanta, thank you for a very thoughtful post.

I understand what you are saying about critical thinking but I certainly wouldn't defend mainstream's fact checking as critical thinking. Most of it is the same script on station after station- rarely even changing the wording. Youtube has lots of funny videos of talking heads.

I remember the news of yesteryear when the talking heads were not spitting out cocktail banter as if they thought they had any brain power. But that was before news became a ratings game. Fortunately, some good alternative press people such as James Corbett document their information.

What I think is behind all of this is the integration of left and right brain. Critical thinking is aligned with "high brow" analytic left brain thinking. It is championed by the scientific community where new ideas must wait for old guy Ph.D.s to die so some younger folk Ph.D.s can investigate new paradigm possibilities.

Not all right brain thinking is "airy fairy" stuff. Some of it is "connecting the dots" because authentic information is often "classified." Frankly I think we are struggling to integrate both.

I often feel frustrated because we get the new flying saucer and alien guru of the month. People flock to that person because they desperately seek to understand why they feel so crazy. They have been socially engineered all through school and out of learned helplessness, they are in a tortured emotional state of cognizant dissonance.

I feel that being part of a forum is an opportunity to question one's assumptions and share viewpoints. Thank you for sharing yours and I think we do have similar concerns about quality versus quantity!!

Chester
12th May 2015, 06:49
I am happy that there has been a change in the wind!!

Aragorn
12th May 2015, 07:39
If only we could critically post

And what exactly makes you think that you cannot, Sam?

Speaking critically about a particular person's material is allowed -- healthy discussion is what The One Truth is all about, so long as it's happening with respect and dignity. Speaking critically about a particular person when said particular person is a member here on the other hand is against the rules. I'm actually quite certain that you yourself wouldn't enjoy it either if someone here were to start a thread about you.

Allow me to quote from Section C - Personal Behavior of the Forum Rules...

"Posts should not be directed at any specific individuals or witnesses unless a discussion has already been opened. If you have an issue with a particular member, then please click the Report link found at the lower left of their post."

Tanta
12th May 2015, 09:03
Logical conclusion is the basis of my perception. Some argue this closes me off to other more abstract sources. They are correct. However, what i see, is them being overly influenced by many unsubstantiated claims, leading to visibly irrational choice making...etc Finding any sort of balance between the two proved to be "excruciating".

There were however some results. Being skeptic for the sake of skepticism can be detrimental. Going nihilistic also does not help.

When i make a logical conclusion i do a "self check" on selfishness - as in - "why do i think this to be like that". You might also call it "catching your hypocritical self". Because logical thinking is also based on a belief system.

The emotional action/reaction is highly subjective in large majority of events, so is the "right thing to do". We mostly have no idea why we decided for something. Morality for example is nothing more but some artificial construct. Yes we did it since we wanted to...but WHY? How many can be brutally honest with themselves?

Aragorn
12th May 2015, 09:25
[...]The emotional action/reaction is highly subjective in large majority of events, so is the "right thing to do". We mostly have no idea why we decided for something. Morality for example is nothing more but some artificial construct.

I'm afraid I cannot agree with that. There are many different levels of morality/ethics. There are personal ethics, there are cultural ethics -- in the widest possible sense of what constitutes "culture" -- and there are things of which you just feel that they would be universal ethics.

Yes we did it since we wanted to...but WHY? How many can be brutally honest with themselves?

That is a very good question, right there. I have found that there are many people who cannot be authentic in their introspection, and an even greater number of people who wouldn't even question their authenticity to begin with, quite possibly because their consciousness isn't wide enough. And mainstream society certainly doesn't encourage this kind of introspection, given that to mainstream society, we are no more than cattle, working every day to power the very machine that was designed to ultimately slaughter us. It's perverse.

Tanta
12th May 2015, 11:10
I'm afraid I cannot agree with that. There are many different levels of morality/ethics. There are personal ethics, there are cultural ethics -- in the widest possible sense of what constitutes "culture" -- and there are things of which you just feel that they would be universal ethics.

I see culture as a combination of basic rules which are either agreed upon or forced. Even when agreed upon it is usually the top ranking members in the starting group which do the agreeing. The rest just FOLLOW. These basic rules extend further to also include what is moral and what not.

Morality itself is very situational.

Personal ethics are questionable. What does one base them on? If it is things like upbringing or "values" (another construct)...etc Then they are hardly personal. Only personal ethic i can admit to be personal is IF the person makes a choice about something WITHOUT any past and present influences. Total oversight of the subconscious mind and A UNIQUE thought - more rare than anything else.

Similar with the feeling. Feeling something is universally right can be a dangerous thing. Imagine a person in a position of power feeling what he or she is doing is universally right.

What happens when two normal people meet? They kill each other. Why? Because one is normal and the other is not. (I am normal. No i am normal. NO no I AM NORMAL...)

There is that quote though - we are born innocent, society corrupts us (something like that)

Aragorn
12th May 2015, 12:18
I see culture as a combination of basic rules which are either agreed upon or forced. Even when agreed upon it is usually the top ranking members in the starting group which do the agreeing. The rest just FOLLOW. These basic rules extend further to also include what is moral and what not.

Morality itself is very situational.

Personal ethics are questionable. What does one base them on? If it is things like upbringing or "values" (another construct)...etc Then they are hardly personal. Only personal ethic i can admit to be personal is IF the person makes a choice about something WITHOUT any past and present influences. Total oversight of the subconscious mind and A UNIQUE thought - more rare than anything else.

I agree with all of the above. And I would even say that personal ethics are more often than not a corrupted concept, i.e. when ego comes into play.

Similar with the feeling. Feeling something is universally right can be a dangerous thing. Imagine a person in a position of power feeling what he or she is doing is universally right.

Ah, but there we have an important nuance, i.e. "a person in a position of power". People in positions of power are generally people who seek a position of power, and who are thus not worthy of wielding that power. I will simply name two specific subspecies of homo sapiens as an example: politicians and corporate executives. :p

What happens when two normal people meet? They kill each other. Why? Because one is normal and the other is not. (I am normal. No i am normal. NO no I AM NORMAL...)

There is that quote though - we are born innocent, society corrupts us (something like that)

Yes, but some are more corruptible than others. ;)

Dreamtimer
12th May 2015, 17:31
I've always believed there's morality that exists beyond any one particular culture's norms. I don't need to be taught that slavery is bad. That is self-evident. Someone who has never heard of or experienced slavery would be horrified to become enslaved. There have never been any 'happy slaves'. That's also self-evident.

Some use the term Universal Law. I recently listened to some of Mark Passio's presentations. He uses the term Natural Law. I really like it.

Some don't like the word law. Call it something else then, like common sense. Common sense tells me that slavery is wrong.

Common sense also tells me that our fourth estate, the press/media, shouldn't have profits and shareholders as it's bottom line. Common sense tells me that truth in the media is paramount.

Clearly we're petrified of the truth in this world. So many secrets kept by business, governments, religions, banks...

A massive 'data dump' will reveal a whole lot of truth with huge repercussions. No wonder so many are afraid.

With truth comes responsibility. For everyone who says, 'bring it on' I hope you're ready. All of us bear responsibility. Not just for the truth revealed but for how we act and react.

Tanta
13th May 2015, 06:37
I've always believed there's morality that exists beyond any one particular culture's norms. I don't need to be taught that slavery is bad. That is self-evident. Someone who has never heard of or experienced slavery would be horrified to become enslaved. There have never been any 'happy slaves'. That's also self-evident.

Someone who was never a slave would be horrified to become one. Yes absolutely. Does not mean this someone would never be fine with being a slave owner. Especially if this someone grows up in a culture where having a slave is an every day thing and other such stuff...

I am not saying here what is "right" and what is "wrong". I am describing the ever lasting flexibility of humanity.

Common sense is again just a set of norms. Common sense to a slave owner is to own slaves. Common sense to the majority of people from one continent, is that it is ok, to invade and bomb people on another continent. It makes sense to them as to why do that, so they support it. No they are not oblivious to it! But that is another debate.

Basically it comes down to a choice. No need for any of us to be sanctimonious. Everything any of us does is a choice. The major difference would be just how aware we are about making that choice. Being aware of the choice does not mean the "right" choice has been made or the same choice as you would have made.

Dreamtimer
13th May 2015, 14:39
In my experience, people who wield power over others end up having to do a lot of rationalization to justify what they do. Slave owners, for example, do this to the point of near insanity. The southerners here fought for the "freedom" to have slaves. Talk about turning something inside out and upside down. Slavery is freedom? This has no part of common sense, natural law, goodness, or humanity. People who actually believe that owning others is good are a very small minority. That reality speaks for itself. When you look into the history of the south in terms of peoples' diaries and letters there is much shame and worry and prayer over the sin of slavery. It wasn't just considered a 'cultural norm'.

Most humans have a natural sense of what goodness and freedom are and don't need to have it explained to them.

As we all know, power corrupts. And so, all over the world, we have seen men who become king and proclaim themselves God. They believe it, many of the people believe it, but he's clearly a man. The 'opinions' don't change reality. And people who can see the truth of the king's humanity and speak it get killed. Take a look at the irrational behavior around the world of people who have a great deal of power over others. It's not just a different choice.

A mon avis.

Tanta
13th May 2015, 15:01
Slavery was widespread in history. Far more than just US. It is somewhat limiting to draw conclusions only from that time.

The minority you speak of or lets say, the "unadjusted" ?? are estimated to be at about a 3rd or 1/3. It is a statistical number. So weather it is a community, company, town , country, planet... a 3rd of population will have a "hard time coping with the rest". This 3rd however does not sit back and just watch, they tend to take action and the other 2/3 follow.

I am not sure you fully understood the discussion so far. When i spoke of choice i spoke of individual deciding on how to act. If individual decides to speak against the king it does so. Him/her getting killed for doing that is another matter (and yes, the king also made a choice).

You, He, She, They, We, Us, Me....do so...because we, they CHOSE TO.

Dreamtimer
13th May 2015, 15:13
Choice is paramount. We choose, we act, we live. And there are consequences. Those in slavery clearly are very limited in what they can choose. Shall I suffer in my chains or shall I suffer more under the whip? Or shall I suffer death?

What motivates people to choose to control others? What motivates people to close their minds and only listen to one faction? Or one source of information?

In my opinion it's fear. Choices made that are motivated by fear (or other very strong emotions) are quite often irrational.

Tanta
13th May 2015, 15:16
I want to address another issue here, tied to the first post in this thread.

I want to talk about the "evil system" and rant about humanity.

I will begin with a "controversial" statement: big chunk of alternative truth movement is a subtle proponent of the victim mentality.

Basically you get to be told how bad "in reality" things are and how the system has everyone in it's grasp. Then you are being served an elaborate story (or multiple of them) with many plots, players and no end in sight. Follows a solution - hope, with price attached. And all those who "buy" it, well...they buy it. Till the next episode of never ending saga. Will the entire system collapse today, will someone somehow manage to delay the inevitable? How long has it been collapsing? Since 2006? Longer?

Do you all truly believe the current state of events are as such due to the bad bad system, which made us all be like that, do it like that, having it like this...? A pint of fluoride in the water and everyone is a docile goner? Cry not, o brave one, they drank the fluoride, it was all for naught!
But before you go i have this ground breaking detoxification sleepers for you. All you do is put them on, sit down, watch some of my other videos and by the end of the week you will be good enough to read my next update.

They taught me wrong in school, some say. I do not know the right history! (not that many actually care for or recall the wrong one) They keep the advanced science away from me! (not that many actually care to comprehend the non advanced one) They force me into what to think, not how to think! (all your life?)

They hide the advance technology to keep us enslaved! (so you want another gadget to fiddle with all day log or maybe some other device to improve your comfort, while having no personal contribution to it's existence, not caring at all at how it is made or why...) I need me a new toy, just takes some coltan - go mine that shiet for me u 3rd worlder...

We are being enslaved by the system!! (we who? you speak for others?)

I deserve to know the truth! (do you really? what exactly entitles you to that?)

Reality is, human animal sucks and it does so BIG TIME, ALL THE TIME.

The sad state of events isn't/aren't here because some countries fluoridate water, it is also not here because the TV makes us do it or since we were never "properly" educated. I am NOT saying byproduct of aluminum manufacturing in the water is a good thing! I am also not a fan of TV and i could not disagree more with the school system.

What i wish to say is that people are not as nearly as trapped as the truth movement suggests. Neither the situation is as helpless as the underlying message of oh so many hopeful stories. People are selfish and ignorant. Stupid? Yes from a philosophical view point they are. They however are not stupid because of fluoride, schooling, TV, "microwave mind control" or due to the genetic predispositions in our DNA created eons ago by Enki or was it Enlil...

Being distracted by the entertainment industry does not disable you. Is is not an inability to act. It is however a handy excuse. Them slackers don't see what is going on in this world because of TV reality shows! Really? Poor people being forced? to sit in front of a TV watching reality shows. What a horror.

Truth is - people don't care.

Is financial collapse a bad thing for them? Yes it is, it can endanger the tenderness of their ass pillows. No more soft landings!!
Is financial system a fraud, a scam, a casino, a ponzi scheme for them? Yes it is! As far as people are concerned..well..they need more money. GIEF MORE MONEH pl0x pl0x pl0x... A mega yacht for everyone! PARTY!!
Is the lack of education a problem? Well it must be, i mean, why bother thinking if you can blame the education for being "unable to".

The undeserving great unwashed? How about - the psychopath next door? A bit of a leap...today's society in general is highly narcissistic. Esp the 1st world. No the western society is not in a survival mode. If you want to see survival mode visit and stay in Africa outside of the tourist resorts. Narcissism, especially in men, is pathological. Narcissist men are what one could call - *service to self or unsound and tend to have sadistic approach to women. Those more capable also excel at "getting things done" thus you tend to find them in the places of power.

*(i chose "service to self" term since most here are familiar with it)

One could now argue that the entire system is bent on creating service to self society where the "looming financial collapse" is ever approaching and mass arrests are just around the corner, any minute now!! While in part i could agree with society being steered in a specific direction, it still does not excuse people from not taking responsibility.

A plague lies upon this world, it is deeply rooted and affects even those not touched by it. The plague goes under a common name - religion or organized religion. Religion does many things, most devastating of them being the inception of a need to be saved. A messiah (quite some people today with this complex). Messiah or well someone who will do all the work and take all the responsibility for it, can also be someone else, with different title, like the president or a senator or whoever just SAVE US ALL and if it does not work, well we blame you and then we pick a new face.

The system in place is IN PLACE since we ALLOW IT and support it. The minority in charge simply represents the majority not in charge. The minority in charge are the "majority winners". Only one winner every now and then.
The greatest desire of an average human animal is NOT to leave peacefully and help to benefit the human kind. The average person wants to climb the ladder. It wants to get higher up in the system. Never mind the "secret government". Show them that and they will want to climb even more.

Would you entrust such beings as humans tend to be with freedom?

Would you remove the shackles of the system to then sit back and watch what happens?

Would you blame the past system if things do not work out, as in, oh poor people they know not what they do, they have been scared by the former world order, to now roam the planet in such a ferocious way?

Would you give them advanced "magic like" technology? Here human use this tool. We call it a rope. It can be very useful. Do be careful though - don't hang yourself or others with it.

As much as i often wish these insider stories were true well... As much as i personally greatly desire a change, an actual change and NOT just another repetition of recent or distant history...
Maybe some are. Very few. Would a being so far ahead on a "cosmic evolutionary scale" actually even bother with us? And if it would, to what an extent?

I say, remove the chains, unveil what is hidden, pull up the curtain and put all the talk about humanity and it's divine nature to the test. Enough "training" (or whatever you wish to call what we have now).

Dreamtimer
13th May 2015, 15:50
"I say, remove the chains, unveil what is hidden, pull up the curtain and put all the talk about humanity and it's divine nature to the test." Huzzah to that.

I sent my son to a school that was committed to teaching children how to think rather than what to think. You named it, 'critical thinking'. And yes I agree with you that many don't want to take this responsibility.

Holding on to a victim mentality can certainly lead to a failure to take responsibility. I've watched first hand someone who is angered at another's poor driving and then proceeds to drive equally dangerously themselves to 'teach' this other person some sort of lesson. It's the other person's poor driving at fault, not their own choice to add to the poor and dangerous driving. It's failure to take responsibility and irrational behavior based on...anger.

Seems like what you're saying is that people are failing to take responsibility due to immaturity. So your finishing statement is right on time. People need a good kick in the butt.

I don't personally believe that the average person just wants to climb the ladder. I believe most people just want to live their lives and not be harassed by others. People are naturally creative and social and engage in all kinds of activities because they're interesting, fun, challenging, whatever.

The psychopaths and power hungry aren't the majority. They're just the experts at what they do. If most people were trying to climb the ladder we wouldn't have the same types on top all the time.

Tanta
14th May 2015, 08:49
I am eager to see humanity being given the chance for self determination, self reliance and self leadership...to then witness the never ending squabbles as the "divine nature" takes over and time comes when one can make a free choice, but at the same time also gets immediately served everything resulting from it.

A chance where "each of us can truly shine in all the human potential".

Tanta
30th June 2015, 07:49
About the Moneh

person A and person B are linked, be it either in what they stand for or in the message they are attempting to share or being part of the same movement...etc

person A statement: there is a parallel civilization existing on and off of this world, they have very advanced technology and can travel outside the solar system, construct underground cities, bases on moon and mars. This parallel civilization is where all the trillions of dollars of your tax money go to. All the money from you hard work goes to these black budget / unacknowledged special access programs.

person B statement: there is a super advanced technology out there but it is only kept and used by the elite and this elite does not want you to have this technology since it would mean the slave banking system would be over, it would end poverty and hunger and we would live like a star trek civilization

let us consider: first we might wish to think what part of our body to scratch in order to properly express the "confusion" regarding the two above statements. Second - why would a parallel civilization ever need something such as money, especially with all their supposed technology and why is it that only US tax payers are at stake? I thought that "babylonian money magic system" is a global one. Maybe one should not expose it's target audience so blatantly. They can build underground cities and travel the stars, but they need your money to do it. B astards!

person A statement: when we reach that point massive funds will be unleashed/released, everyone will have enough money to buy and invest and it will be all backed up by gold

let us consider: so much whatever it is hard to know where to begin. If you wish to backup massive amounts of cash, offered to all humans, the price of gold, given the current known amounts, would have to dramatically! increase. This increase in price would essentially make a new 1% super class consisting of current gold owners, a minor part of which could be any "well off" person today owning a few kilograms of gold. So that would not change much at all. Even if you go and open alleged jungle/underground/undersea vaults overflowing with gold (easter bunny is real too) it would still be the same.

If your money amount increases suddenly by several hundred percent you are a lottery winner or you just got your banking christmas bonus. Congratulations! (not). If your money amount increases by several hundred percent and same happens for EVERYONE ELSE the COST of goods and services will also proportionally INCREASE to reflect that change, so you and everyone else will gain nothing.

The problem is not in the amount of money or some metal like gold. The problem is in the amount of goods available and what it takes to make them available. After goods come services and knowledge+skill to perform them.

person B statement: when we reach that point massive funds will be unleashed/released to be used in a new "world wide investment and development plan"

let us consider: ok massive funds, no gold backing and not for everyone but somewhat "collectively" or to say a "centrally planned economy". Do i hear some teeth grinding? This could actually work if done correctly. Yet since human animal is...a human animal...it is an extremely risky chance to take. This could only work if human animal would indeed better itself. Dream on...yes. Open source governance maybe along with collaborative e-democracy. To make this happen everyone would just have to agree with it, it would also take what is labeled as "financial reset", it would still be a financial system, yet in theory it would be fair game for all, not just for a select few.

If you add "backed by gold" to the B statement, then you can forget about it all. If you want to back anything up, you can do so with the "net output" or the "real economy capacity". Also, if you are one of the few responsible, who actually have some savings instead of debt, there is a good chance you would greatly dislike the "financial reset" part.

Tanta
30th June 2015, 09:27
Separate post for crypto moneh (bit coin, lite coin, start coin, world coin, dark coin, whatever coin)

Crypto currency has some nice things about it. There is no arguing that. But those nice things are everywhere you go to look up about crypto. So here i will write about the not so nice ones and no it wont be the darknet usage. That is just another side matter.

Problems are several, most bothersome one is the fact that majority of BTC (bit coin) is owned by a very small number of people. Yes BTC has its 1%. Or actually less than just one percent. Those would be the early miners/adopters. Most people do not know this, most people are inept when it comes to basic computer stuff, workings of BTC are unknown to them. They do not even get the basic philosophy behind it and are just trying to make a quick buck = transitioning back to fiat system after the "buy low, sell high" stupidity.

There are also "technical difficulties" which makes exchanges/storage open for attacks/theft (Mt.Gox)

The whales (majority owners) dictate all "movements" which includes price. There ofc are also other factors, like the ones made by the Chinese government.

New cryptos are sprouting up like mushrooms after the rain. They offer little to no improvement to the original crypto (BTC) and exist with a sole purpose of "pump it up"...wait for others to buy... and then "dump it" (sell for fiat)...thus making a profit at expense of everyone else...also trying to make a profit.

The basic idea behind crypto can be considered a good one but it has to evolve further. Thing is the human animals in general do not evolve as fast.

Entity
30th June 2015, 11:15
Doesn't evolve fast compared to what? Aliens? Which ones the deceptively stupid ones or the stupidly deceptive ones?
Hard to make an appropriate comparison, but if I were I would think we the animals are in a far more advantageous position than any terminally clueless extraterrestrial.

Plus with excellent demonstrations of critical thought from intelligent animals such as yourself Tanta, one may be encouraged to shed the frustration and despair in place of cautious optimism and a stern resolve to sturdy the mind to all manner of lies and deceit.

Windancer
30th June 2015, 13:55
Truth is - people don't care.

People do not care IS the Bottom line ! Seeing gross apathy with no empathy everywhere and it has become worse as the years have progressed (in my lifetime). Not a TV watcher and have not since the "Lost in Space" days, spending everyDay I could grab, after chores, on the back of a horse enjoying mother and what she IS. When my mom took that show away from us as kids, that was it. Heck, it was the only show I liked to watch!
I chose to question and ask why, I chose (was a) rebellious spirit especially to all who told me "this is the way and that is the way it is". Really? Who said? Have always wanted to know who gave whom THE permission to do what? Always challenging those of the system as I just do/did not accept things that "just" are. Used critical thinking way before knowing what it was which include questions of who/whom. what, where, why and how!... analyze, realize and possibly more questions after that. Oh, its been fun.
Realizing the majority are not forced in to anything and they CHOOSE to take paths of lesser resistance for it is easy and not difficult, planting their heads to not see, hear, experience the wrongdoings of themselves or others, whether it be for their selves, against their selves or the whole collect. (I believe they have had help in not seeing so plainly too via their blind/uneducated/unrealized/"stooped in to"( truth not revealed/twisted/deception) choices of and at times, forced consumption of all that (I see) is wrong, pushed by corporate greed and governmental backings/my opinion)
This civilization/age/life is not easy especially when one is awake who sees/hears/feels, willing to "do", to challenge status quo. How many times I have been looked @ like I have three heads....wow ...countless. Not saying here that I am right all of the time either, as mistakes are made/admitted and move on... Try to motivate people, get them to THINK!, use their brains.... although some are starting to scratch their heads.
I CARE!, no apathy or lack of empathy here and as I see it, a change for one is a change for all.
Good post and I enjoyed reading! Sorry to ramble,
Thank you!
Critical thinking is great!

lcam88
30th June 2015, 14:14
I am eager to see humanity being given the chance for self determination, self reliance and self leadership...to then witness the never ending squabbles as the "divine nature" takes over and time comes when one can make a free choice, but at the same time also gets immediately served everything resulting from it.

A chance where "each of us can truly shine in all the human potential".

The only chance of that happening must be on an individual level, and the opportunity must be apparent for the individual. I would advocate for education as a means to increase the chances of that happening.

And then, there must be some view that a continuation of efforts regarding that opportunity become apparent so that the individual doesn't shift gears back to the "norm" or "non-determinalistic status-quo" option. That requires laying the groundwork so people who may choose this "path" have the security they need. That will protect the more fragile variations from withering or dying away; you must consider that not everyone is as resistant, intelligent or as robust as you find yourself to be.

What ideas do you have that may reach for your own ideals?

EDIT: Contemplations for the post following the quoted above.

Money is really only the means to convince or persuade others to do the bidding of whoever offers money. It is a pillar of power that has been created for the sake of the functionality innate in the actual social design. The power of money is _only_ based in the faith that it is of value AND that we require that value. It is also fitting to say that the actual value of money is backed by the productivity of those who believe in it's value and so continue to uphold it with investments of their productivity.

That is how fragile the system is, people need only start believing in something else. How? Well that is a good question to me. Do you have any ideas? I'll put forth a notion so that you may not spring too far off topic :) What you want to build cannot be shaped by what it intends to challenge or by what it is not, it must have its own actual form and actually be. Or else it will lose it's meaning once the context that defined its original meaning and existence is defeated.

donk
30th June 2015, 19:59
Throw in a Reptilian mothership with a CIA agent on board acting on behalf of Israel (so a double agent) that is aiming towards hybrid blood line control by planning to start a Global War using their top Iranian insider Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. But i can not say anything more than that, as it can reveal my identity! Yes there is so many of us that know this Top Secret thing, that they will not be able to find out. But if i say anything more they will.

Holy crap dude, you should at least have a Q&A about this paradigm-shattering intel!!

Incept me, eh? I don't like the sound of that...is that some kind of black magick or mind control :frantic: Definitely not resonating with me dude.

....seriously though, I feel your pain. It is a difficult discussion to have, ironically enough at the places it seems like it should be easy. You took it on a high level (with a lot of generalizations and straw man arguments...my only quibble with your otherwise solid OP), the "as above"...which sometimes gets some traction...and hopefully opens some eyes. I find when you try taking to the "...so below" level of the personal relationship with some of these cats, that's when it gets really wild.

If only we could walk all the talk we go around in circles about....

donk
30th June 2015, 20:14
Bringing money into the conversation is the same thing as taking "intel" from msm or alt-insiders. Money is a faith based tool of control, a magical device that allows it's controller the ability to manipulate certain (most human) energy exchanges. I suggest going past this old trap and help people look at the root of it, the lie that is the VALUE we give OWNERSHIP.

I do not believe that it can ever be empowering to humanity, only individual humans (at the expense of the rest). Until we collectively recognize, it's gonna be the same sh!t, different toilet.

At the root of everything, real information is true currency...anyone with more than you can easily take whatever you believe you have a "right" to "own", not just your physical property...but your words and identity and even your mind.

donk
30th June 2015, 20:30
The thing of it is, I think, is that we all fall into a “open-mindedness” trap…every individual thinks that they are open-minded, even (especially) those with the most rigid belief system.

We in this community like to think we are more open-minded (so open-minded we believe in aliens and past lives and conspiracies, oh my!)….and are all but incapable of being susceptible of falling into the trap of a non-negotioable beliefs.

That of course is where the “inner knowing” and “resonating” and “vibrations” and crap all come in. Our keen intuition and trusting of instincts and oh so great discernment skills and sensitivity.

Not to say that some (or most or all) are not continually refining these necessary things that have been programmed out of us…it’s that anyone with acuity in any are targets of more sophisticated traps, if not from some external than our own ego…I know that’s an endless argument but the result is the same.

Our unwillingness to let go of (or even recognize) our most strongly held emotional attachments is the disempowering roadblock, what traps us in loops.

At least this is how I see it.

SmokeyJoe1952
30th June 2015, 20:37
Just my 2 cents worth but I think it depends mostly on the character and integrity of the insider in question, whether they have a provable and verifiable history and are known within the community for some length of time. Since the inception of youtube in particular its far too easy these days for an individual to claim being an insider and post openly on the net all sorts of claims. With so much data out there and freely available its far too easy to concoct a series of claims and pass them off as true and valid, because unfortunately certain data or info cannot be proven nor disproven. I think from the last ten years everyone should look extremely closely at all that come to the table with data, more closely than those whom disclosed prior to the advent of social media.

Tanta
1st July 2015, 07:09
Doesn't evolve fast compared to what? Aliens? Which ones the deceptively stupid ones or the stupidly deceptive ones?

Don't evolve fast enough to keep up with and apply something which could be an actual improvement. Stagnation is standard. Change is feared. No need to involve aliens into it.

People do not care IS the Bottom line !
Realizing the majority are not forced in to anything and they CHOOSE to take paths of lesser resistance for it is easy and not difficult, planting their heads to not see, hear, experience the wrongdoings of themselves or others, whether it be for their selves, against their selves or the whole collect.

yes.

The only chance of that happening must be on an individual level, and the opportunity must be apparent for the individual. I would advocate for education as a means to increase the chances of that happening.

And then, there must be some view that a continuation of efforts regarding that opportunity become apparent so that the individual doesn't shift gears back to the "norm" or "non-determinalistic status-quo" option. That requires laying the groundwork so people who may choose this "path" have the security they need. That will protect the more fragile variations from withering or dying away; you must consider that not everyone is as resistant, intelligent or as robust as you find yourself to be.

What ideas do you have that may reach for your own ideals?

I was being sarcastic in that post. Mocking. I mock the "angelic human" concept. No i am not pro transhumanism, i just see it as laughable that people in general "are ready" to either "move beyond" or actually "govern themselves". Since as said the "evil system" is only as evil as humans help it to be.

I can not say how to change the essence of several billion individuals. Seems there were many "gods" here before who tried it. Apparently they failed.

The power of money is _only_ based in the faith that it is of value AND that we require that value. It is also fitting to say that the actual value of money is backed by the productivity of those who believe in it's value and so continue to uphold it with investments of their productivity.

That is how fragile the system is, people need only start believing in something else. How? Well that is a good question to me. Do you have any ideas?

Bringing money into the conversation is the same thing as taking "intel" from msm or alt-insiders. Money is a faith based tool of control, a magical device that allows it's controller the ability to manipulate certain (most human) energy exchanges. I suggest going past this old trap and help people look at the root of it, the lie that is the VALUE we give OWNERSHIP.

yes.

The money posting is not about weather or not the the concept of it should be used or in what way...etc It mainly serves to "break down" the promises and statements various blowers and prominent researchers do - which are then swallowed whole by their flock.

For example first A is DW, first B is his new 50+ episodes partner. They made very similar statements during the same "radio show". Contradicting. Which i am sure they can "fully explain" if given the chance....etc They are not the only ones making them ofc.

The other A and B would be BF.

The point of money posting is to instill some rational thought when promises of riches are made. As said, human animal is just that...an animal. Make it picture some nice wealthy images in its mind and you have it around you finger like a puppet on a string.

You took it on a high level (with a lot of generalizations and straw man arguments...my only quibble with your otherwise solid OP)

Examples/arguments were taken from real life events. They were generalized to some extent in order to "protect the innocent" (as if there was such a thing). A lot of things were "polished/generalized" or to say some "self censorship" was applied to prevent it from being censored fully. Such a post would be seen very controversial on some alternative media figure head forum (the way it is written now). Now imagine it being less generalized or even including exact names and events.

Just my 2 cents worth but I think it depends mostly on the character and integrity of the insider in question, whether they have a provable and verifiable history and are known within the community for some length of time.

Are there any?

SmokeyJoe1952
1st July 2015, 09:23
Don't evolve fast enough to keep up with and apply something which could be an actual improvement. Stagnation is standard. Change is feared. No need to involve aliens into it.

yes.

I was being sarcastic in that post. Mocking. I mock the "angelic human" concept. No i am not pro transhumanism, i just see it as laughable that people in general "are ready" to either "move beyond" or actually "govern themselves". Since as said the "evil system" is only as evil as humans help it to be.

I can not say how to change the essence of several billion individuals. Seems there were many "gods" here before who tried it. Apparently they failed.

yes.

The money posting is not about weather or not the the concept of it should be used or in what way...etc It mainly serves to "break down" the promises and statements various blowers and prominent researchers do - which are then swallowed whole by their flock.

For example first A is DW, first B is his new 50+ episodes partner. They made very similar statements during the same "radio show". Contradicting. Which i am sure they can "fully explain" if given the chance....etc They are not the only ones making them ofc.

The other A and B would be BF.

The point of money posting is to instill some rational thought when promises of riches are made. As said, human animal is just that...an animal. Make it picture some nice wealthy images in its mind and you have it around you finger like a puppet on a string.

Examples/arguments were taken from real life events. They were generalized to some extent in order to "protect the innocent" (as if there was such a thing). A lot of things were "polished/generalized" or to say some "self censorship" was applied to prevent it from being censored fully. Such a post would be seen very controversial on some alternative media figure head forum (the way it is written now). Now imagine it being less generalized or even including exact names and events.

Are there any?

YES there are, and if it was not obvious enough I fall within that category of having a thoroughly checkable past, you can trace me back to at least 1968 and you will find me going thru time from the busy 1970's right up to date. There are others if anyone cares to do some homework. My open disclosures began 21 years ago. Look how many individuals have popped up in last 5 or 6 years alone.

Jengelen
1st July 2015, 14:09
The space before you is interactive. Its alive, responsive, and reactive to your thoughts and the impressions you leave on it have the same effect they have in the way you mold and shape your own body. Just like you can make yourself sick with your thoughts you can also make the space sick with your creations from your thoughts.

The space readily becomes any ideal or vision you hold as truth. It readily unfolds new thought forms as your new realities every single day yet people remain asleep to the fact it is not just empty space. It is a holographic interactive program of which you either program and direct or it programs and directs you. Either way you get the ride.

More....

Make a pact, an agreement with yourself this day that from this day forward you will be proactive to your being, to your health and to your commitment made here to that state of wellness. Tell yourself daily and believe that you are growing and are healthy, wealthy and wise. Agree now with yourself to look at the sun at least once a week as it is coming up or going down and do so for ten seconds or as long as is comfortable for you when it is orange or red in color only. Never look at the sun when yellow or white! This can damage your retina so only when coming up in the am or going down in the pm and best to try to do that within the first half hour of rise or the first half hour or so before it sets.

Try to daily take your shoes off and touch the earth with your bare feet. If not possible ground yourself to plants as often and as long as you can to touch mother earth. Hug the earth with your feet even if just for seconds and do so from now on at least a minute each day. Make a point to communicate with other life by just saying hello or touch a favorite tree and tell it how proud you are of it growing after being damaged when young and so on. Share what it shows you going deep into the ground and share with it the sun as you see it and take that tree for a ride with your soul. If you planted it yourself imagine scouting it off to show it the land of it's birth. Nature can be very rewarding this way, nature in some way is addressing us when a critter or a plant stands out to us even if briefly. Make a point to notice these small tells once per day. Connect occasionally if possible with all of your naked body bare on the ground! You’ll thank me for the health benefits of this and sun gazing I assure you!

From this day forward be aware of the damages you cause to yourself and your own psyche by your reactions and emotions. All great masters that have walked in life have one common ground. That commong ground is that they all preached and practiced 'staying in the middle'. Pythia actually said that as I recall. Stay in the middle for you see any extremes of emotion feed others its just far easier to duplicate and reproduce negative energy is all. When we behave with our reactive to one extreme or the other we are in fact out of balance. The mind not realizing that in fact all reactions are choices stays that way far too long so we leave ourselves open to injury or shock from the sudden damages daily to our psyche which radiate outward effecting our bodies and even the very space we live in and occupy. These immediately radiate outward manifesting as real symptoms in our vessels. This can even be seen on a scan with modern technology. It is our own psyche that causes these illnesses both great and small. Follow me closely here because this is very important information.

Walk the even keel. Being all rosy in love all the time is as out of balance as being all negative all the time. You must 'stay in the middle' Discipline your emotions just like the masters teach by the disciplines of the breath. You control the duration and the burst! Remember and apply to these extremes of emotion one way or the other!

Chester
2nd July 2015, 03:20
Just my 2 cents worth but I think it depends mostly on the character and integrity of the insider in question, whether they have a provable and verifiable history and are known within the community for some length of time. Since the inception of youtube in particular its far too easy these days for an individual to claim being an insider and post openly on the net all sorts of claims. With so much data out there and freely available its far too easy to concoct a series of claims and pass them off as true and valid, because unfortunately certain data or info cannot be proven nor disproven. I think from the last ten years everyone should look extremely closely at all that come to the table with data, more closely than those whom disclosed prior to the advent of social media.

Great post from someone who has walked the walk... Thank You.

Windancer
2nd July 2015, 04:19
Posted by Jengelen
Walk the even keel. Being all rosy in love all the time is as out of balance as being all negative all the time. You must 'stay in the middle' Discipline your emotions just like the masters teach by the disciplines of the breath. You control the duration and the burst! Remember and apply to these extremes of emotion one way or the other!

The last paragraph says a lot to me.....Is this something relative to the "witness consciousness", not being too hot or too cold, staying in the background(middle of the road) so to speak and not getting (you energies) involved with whatever ...say, a group of people are reacting to a movie which is highly emotional...whether it be good or bad. The group then releasing a mess of energies and you are not so much contributing?? To be more "self-remembering", not being so much the "I"" AND not releasing the loosh that is so much harvested that can come from good or bad emotions? Being the lovey type all of the time would just get old and wiggin out just would give one constant neck muscle cramps...ouch!
Maybe I am WAAAYYY off point here....just curious though. Looking a bit more on how to be more self remembering which can then advance one in more of a witness type instead of just an awareness consciousness with some improvements that would not allow so much energies to be released. I am so tired right now, was only wanting to read and then seen the post above and me mind is scrambled, yet I want to ask....
Thank you!
:yoda:

Tanta
2nd July 2015, 07:38
All great masters that have walked in life have one common ground. That commong ground is that they all preached and practiced 'staying in the middle'. Pythia actually said that as I recall.

be passersby ?

bsbray
2nd July 2015, 07:58
Instead of looking at it as being on the edges or in the middle, I think it's more to point to think of it as pure consciousness. Pure consciousness can comprehend both "good" and "evil," and that's where this idea of the "middle" comes from, but it is not really the middle. It is everywhere, encompassing both sides of this spectrum. It does not discriminate in how it interprets either of the two. Compassion might hold everything in the universe together, while fear is trying to tear things apart, but pure consciousness encompasses both of them and comprehends them both simultaneously.

To be in a state of love all the time might not be so bad really, if it's real unconditional love for everything in existence. You get back what you put in, so I don't see how that could be so bad. But I do get what's being pointed at. Being too soft and "pansy," for the lack of a better word, or too sensitive, and not having experienced enough grit and grime and being able to deal with that too, that can lead to imbalances and problems. Because if you are pushing things away which seem too harsh to you, then you are creating resistance, and that resistance is always going to be there until you finally have acceptance and love even for these things that you formerly thought were harsh.

That's my spin on the idea anyway.

Jengelen
2nd July 2015, 11:36
Instead of looking at it as being on the edges or in the middle, I think it's more to point to think of it as pure consciousness. Pure consciousness can comprehend both "good" and "evil," and that's where this idea of the "middle" comes from, but it is not really the middle. It is everywhere, encompassing both sides of this spectrum. It does not discriminate in how it interprets either of the two. Compassion might hold everything in the universe together, while fear is trying to tear things apart, but pure consciousness encompasses both of them and comprehends them both simultaneously.

To be in a state of love all the time might not be so bad really, if it's real unconditional love for everything in existence. You get back what you put in, so I don't see how that could be so bad. But I do get what's being pointed at. Being too soft and "pansy," for the lack of a better word, or too sensitive, and not having experienced enough grit and grime and being able to deal with that too, that can lead to imbalances and problems. Because if you are pushing things away which seem too harsh to you, then you are creating resistance, and that resistance is always going to be there until you finally have acceptance and love even for these things that you formerly thought were harsh.

That's my spin on the idea anyway.

Unconditional love is one of those things that has to play out as indifference. To unconditionally love someone you are indifferent to it all! God said he gave us free will so that means he has to let us do our thing. To step in after that he would be violating his promise of being indifferent to what we do because he said we're on our own. We have free will. Its our space, our body, our life, we mess it up does he step in? No. We pray asking but he can't. This would violate that oath. He/She whatever this God is it is indifferent to your cries. We have to work this out. No help there as it was made clear. If I gave you a shirt, a brand new shirt and you put it on and proceeeded to rock climb with it and ripped it within five minutes of my giving it to you I'd be ****ed like all get out huh? That is human! That is not God. God gave you the shirt, told you it was yours to do with as you wanted. You ripped it, he laughed and went on. Its your shirt!

You observe, you don't suppress, you are not resisting as that is a stress emotion on its own. You flow with the wind and you freely explore. Feel what you feel, embrace it, honor it, don't run from it, face it and you control the duration, the burst of emotion and intensity and if the need to express to an extreme comes as sneezes always do, let it come, embrace it don't run from it. Just realize you don't have to hang on to all these things. Let them fall off you. Chose to let it go and see what other choices feel like and you'll find its really mostly all your own choices making you stressed and nothing else.

The idea is to realize that the reactive mind does not have to run away with you and your health in the process. Utilizing this discipline you will walk a much healthier path I can assure you.

Chester
2nd July 2015, 17:25
Quote Originally Posted by Jengelen View Post
All great masters that have walked in life have one common ground. That commong ground is that they all preached and practiced 'staying in the middle'. Pythia actually said that as I recall.

be passersby ?

Good question Tanta.

So if someone confronts lies head on with truth and of same strength and energy that is put behind the lies... which would clearly not be doing what "they all preached" then to do so is wrong? On what authority could this type of claim be made?

And so let's just say esteemed wisdom teachers of the past have all said this. Is it possible the world we find ourself in now is a result of too many folks sitting around heeding such advice? Could the so called masters be influenced by the "behind the scenes controllers?" has their wisdom generated the realm you wish to experience? A realm you believe is fully possible to experience?

Does it not seem that to incarnate here in the first place is to be a player in the game and not an observer?

Chester
2nd July 2015, 17:33
Unconditional love is one of those things that has to play out as indifference.

Forgive me but I disagree completely with this statement. BUT! I am reading words here and doing so through my own filter.

I unconditionally love my sons yet never am I indifferent about their lives... anything but! I unconditionally love you, but I cannot sit here and be indifferent about your words when I see words like this as leading the blind into the abyss.

I unconditionally love spacebirds but I don't sit back and allow their behaviors to corrupt the vulnerable while I rest in some blissful indifference.

Note that while the passive sit back and allow the rapists their ways... some strive to stand between. Should we instead be indifferent about it?

bsbray
2nd July 2015, 17:45
I unconditionally love my sons yet never am I indifferent about their lives... anything but!

Yes, this is what it's like to really love something when you're a human being. You identify with what you love almost as if it's a part of yourself, and you want what you think is best for it, and feel responsibility for it. The kind of "unconditional love" that the universe itself displays is more like what Jengelen is describing, as it does not seem to prefer one thing over another and just lets everything happen and is equally okay with all of it.

We can relate to that kind of universal consciousness in different ways but I think while we're here having a human experience we have different roles to play, and it's only natural to be moving and shaping things in a pro-active way as we see fit.

Where the philosophy of other advanced races falls on this subject is what I wonder about. :hmm:

Jengelen
2nd July 2015, 23:39
Forgive me but I disagree completely with this statement. BUT! I am reading words here and doing so through my own filter.

I unconditionally love my sons yet never am I indifferent about their lives... anything but! I unconditionally love you, but I cannot sit here and be indifferent about your words when I see words like this as leading the blind into the abyss.

I unconditionally love spacebirds but I don't sit back and allow their behaviors to corrupt the vulnerable while I rest in some blissful indifference.

Note that while the passive sit back and allow the rapists their ways... some strive to stand between. Should we instead be indifferent about it?

Right and as I said, if I gave you a brand new shirt and you no sooner put it on and ripped it doing something stupid I'd still have attachment to it which says, maybe I really didn't let it go at all doesn't it? Unconditional love would demand it be let go otherwise its not real unconditional love. Its the human selfish have your cake and eat it too version you speak of and I don't disagree with you as I suffer the same syndrome!

Dreamtimer
3rd July 2015, 03:11
We're all players in the game.

Mark Passio talks about the middle path. There's nothing woosy or passerby about it.

He doesn't charge for his info. You can listen to his podcasts, watch his seminars, they're right on his website.

In terms of natural law, truth that has been occulted, and dark-side insider info, he has it.

You want to be free from slavery and understand the massive potential of your individual power, check him out.

Jengelen, you made me think of him when you said "The space before you is interactive. Its alive, responsive, and reactive to your thoughts..." He explains that nothing exists without first existing in thought.

Not unlike the Mohawk who say nothing happens that hasn't been dreamt first.

Tanta
3rd July 2015, 08:52
Does it not seem that to incarnate here in the first place is to be a player in the game and not an observer?

If there is a "game" i assume there are rules. If there are rules there is authority. If there is authority...well...me no like authority. Esp when it is shrouded in a mist of metaphysical concepts or self gratifying norms and morals.

There are many things i observe but don't get involved with. In most cases this is due to futility of doing so. I observe, i move on. Does not mean i remain unaffected. Does not mean i give up before even trying.

Sometimes i can be indifferent, when something is "beneath my notice". This can be either due to it being trivial or when you observe something repeating itself for the X hundreth time. Numbness due to prolong exposure (repetition) is a problem.

The balance thing is questionable. Maybe the glass which is always full, not matter how much liquid you pour in it, is in balance. Not half full, not half empty. Since half of it is liquid and the other half is a mixture of gasses (air).

I admit i can be rather despondent when it comes to considering on "how to play the game". I do not like the game. I wan to change the game. But doing that, i might as well go outside wearing the "kick me" sign.

Dreamtimer
3rd July 2015, 09:35
Tanta, I believe you are changing the game. We all can. We have the rules and the code.

Calling life and its challenges a game is, to me, a metaphor. But it's one I've been coming across a lot.

When I worked in law firms there was no truth. Just the game and who could win. I did not like that atmosphere and left.

There is truth. There are right and wrong. And this is a huge world, a vast universe and we have much more power and ability to really change things than we've been led to believe.

I think you should go right on challenging things and effecting change. You have a strong will and a strong mind. Think about the world you want, and then work towards it.

Don't forget patience... Our lives are relatively short. :whstl:

Entity
3rd July 2015, 11:13
Wearing the kick me sign is worth it and should not be feared, especially given the futility of inaction solely to a ensure personal comfort that is only going to be temporary while the greater threats remain unchallenged.

Kind of like trading a moments comfort for an eternity of transhumanist "discomfort". I know what I pick every day and it gets me kicked for sure, lucky for me I'm a dude who knows how to deal with kicks.

Chester
4th July 2015, 00:01
Right and as I said, if I gave you a brand new shirt and you no sooner put it on and ripped it doing something stupid I'd still have attachment to it which says, maybe I really didn't let it go at all doesn't it? Unconditional love would demand it be let go otherwise its not real unconditional love. Its the human selfish have your cake and eat it too version you speak of and I don't disagree with you as I suffer the same syndrome!

I see unconditional love as loving someone regardless of what they do. I might be angry they rip up the shirt I gave them, but this does not mean I don't still love them.