PDA

View Full Version : major event on the horizon?

mojo
10th May 2015, 03:34
Some members have shared about some major event change that will be happening in September 2015. Thinking it might be interesting to get a statistical analysis of the members here. So please share your response to the following poll question.
1. Do you think something of significance will happen? (Checking this means yes)
2. Do you think nothing of major importance will happen? (Checking this means no)
3. Are you undecided?

Thanks

ERK
10th May 2015, 03:37
x

bsbray
10th May 2015, 03:48
There are two windows I will be watching: fall of 2015 and fall of 2016. I'd put more money on fall of 2016 but I've seen many dates come and go when things were supposed to happen.

I'm just along for the ride at this point, and every day is a gift.

Wyndstorm
10th May 2015, 04:06
I too have seen many dates come and go. I actually read it as : I will there to be a major shift event in the very near future.

In all, I'm not holding my breath and still, though a bit reluctantly within, continue to create according to the "old rules", although I deeply desire another freakin option already!!

In all my manifestation creation alignments.... In the grand scheme of things, Something has got to give here on a global scale... I mean, more and more peeps are waking up daily now, I know it will shift, an I keep waiting for the rest to catch up. Sigh :swing:

Aragorn
10th May 2015, 04:59
I too have seen many dates come and go. I actually read it as : I will there to be a major shift event in the very near future.

[...] I mean, more and more peeps are waking up daily now, I know it will shift, an I keep waiting for the rest to catch up.

I have voted "undecided", but rather than that something major would occur or not occur, and rather than that I would cast an opinion on whether people are "waking up", I am personally experiencing something which would corroborate the predicted "split" mentioned in the Ra material, and others have noticed it too. I'm talking about the 3D/4D-/4D+ shift.

In my experience, it doesn't have anything to do with waking up or not waking up, nor with an expansion of consciousness, but rather with a change with regard to the people who appear in my reality bubble. By this I mean that I am finding myself surrounded more and more by genuinely loving people, as opposed to how things used to be a few years ago and up until recently. Also, although I still read about negative things occurring in the news -- more and more New World Order agenda stuff being pushed down the pike, and surprisingly very little resistance to that from Da Masses™ -- I find myself not caring about it all too much anymore, and instead I'm enjoying the company of the kindhearted people I've come to meet on my path.

It's a bit difficult to put into words, really, but it's almost as if my own reality bubble is about to shift into that predicted "4D+" -- whatever that's supposed to be -- and I only really started noticing this when I signed up here at The One Truth. I know that sounds corny and I don't know whether the community here actually has something to do with it -- maybe it does! -- but I'm simply reporting on what I'm experiencing in my reality bubble in this day and age. There is also an equal amount of genuine affection now coming from my last remaining relatives, i.e. my brother and his three children (and their crazy border collie :p), who also seem to have embraced positivity and love.

The bottom line is that I don't know whether there will actually be some spectacular and sudden event happening this year, but something is happening right now, slowly and gradually, and I'm definitely loving it. :)

Susan
10th May 2015, 15:07
Just last Saturday I awoke to seeing and hearing the words 'event horizon'. Whatever is to happen, it will be to 'the point of no return' and all I have to say at this point is to be prepared! Change is coming!

ctiger2
10th May 2015, 17:11
IMO The Sovereign Debt Defaults begin this fall, 2015.75 (http://armstrongeconomics.com/archives/22913).

DRAX
10th May 2015, 17:57
I would be very surprised if we get through this year without some drama. All evidence points to the cabal in a corner, that's mainstream and alternative. As far as I see, the light has the finger on the button and the only thing stopping 'us' is limitation of collateral damage/suffering. I feel the cabal is near suicidal and will lash out. Probably blue beam. Or something as risky and then its time to push the button.

modwiz
10th May 2015, 18:54
There is a major event on the horizon. Food and water for two weeks is advised. Some cash on hand for other things..........while they last. Mostly, be psychologically prepared.

It is time to get to know and work with our communities. Cities and large congested suburbs will most likely be hell holes.

This caution mainly pertains to the Anglo-American axis and their vassal states, to varying degrees.

mojo
10th May 2015, 19:04
Good info to share modwiz, I personally have put alot of effort in that way. I have a dutch oven coming soon and wanted to learn more breadmaking recipes. They sell long term flour containers on ebay and was thinking about other reserves like sugar and powdered milk, although Im not a big dairy milk drinker. Im not a big sugar fan either so wanted the healthy alternative. Maybe honey can be used in place of granulated sugar for recipes? also looking for a milk substitute, maybe soy, cheers

Rocket's Mom
10th May 2015, 19:12
One well-learned lesson on food storage for the major event:
Before 2012, I stored dried beans and rice when on sale. . .lasts forever. However, most dried products includes larvae of various species, when I opened my heavy storage tote to rotate supplies, had to discard several pounds of both rice and beans. The entire container was infested with tiny white worms and moths. . .Tried salvaging, to no avail. I suggest storing rice and beans in the freezer, if you have room -- very cheap and stretch very far!

ERK
10th May 2015, 19:16
x

modwiz
10th May 2015, 19:17
One well-learned lesson on food storage for the major event:
Before 2012, I stored dried beans and rice when on sale. . .lasts forever. However, most dried products includes larvae of various species, when I opened my heavy storage tote to rotate supplies, had to discard several pounds of both rice and beans. The entire container was infested with tiny white worms and moths. . .Tried salvaging, to no avail. I suggest storing rice and beans in the freezer, if you have room -- very cheap and stretch very far!

The worms and other debris float to the top when you put them in water and can be scooped or strained off in times where all food counts. Besides, the little worms add to the protein. Storing in freezer or refrigerator is a good way to prevent such infestations, until/if the power goes out.

Good advice.

ERK
10th May 2015, 19:20
x

ERK
10th May 2015, 19:22
x

ERK
10th May 2015, 19:56
x

mojo
10th May 2015, 20:35
interesting, never thought of looking into a solar oven, I looked at the wood camping ovens and they are so flimsy then decided dutch oven can do baking as well so chose that to go with sunny day or not....

Rocket's Mom
10th May 2015, 20:49
Thanks, Modwiz -- was initially grossed out by the bugs, but then my husband later reminded me that the reason his grandma most likely sifted flour when she baked was to get out some critters. . .here in the south they grow quickly!!! I am living and learning as I go!

Hermit
10th May 2015, 21:37
Just a thought...haven't the Jehovah's Witness, and other groups, also predicted similar events that simply...don't happen? So they push back the date and say they were wrong?

I mean don't get me wrong, I believe in being prepared. But I also believe in common sense.

mojo
10th May 2015, 21:39
it was a good question you brought though on preserving, and because you did I forwarded that question on to an ebay seller. Thy sell the 35lb unbleached enriched flour in plastic containers that claim 10 year shelf life. That is the company Im deciding on buying from so hopefully they suck all the air our to keep the bugs from thriving.

mojo
10th May 2015, 21:45
I believe in being prepared

Right on...major event or not, the power grid is susceptible, major conflicts going on, the fragile monetary system, there's enough unrest that its worth being prepared

modwiz
10th May 2015, 21:55
Nobody claims to have seen the 2008 crash coming either but, it happened. The West's finances have run out and the rest of the world looks to isolate us. There will be a reckoning and it will not be that long in coming. Common sense may not allow for the "chicken littles" to be right. Some have cried wolf enough to make the real alarm go unheeded.

A perfect set-up.

Good time for a reset.

Rocket's Mom
10th May 2015, 22:08
Hi Modwiz:
Has the Ambassador shared a possible timeline with you? People are saying September, but my heart says sooner. . .

modwiz
10th May 2015, 22:15
Hi Modwiz:
Has the Ambassador shared a possible timeline with you? People are saying September, but my heart says sooner. . .

There is no defined timeline. Also, it will be a mix of good and bad depending on where one is in the world. This month should kick some things off. Should be some very good news later in the week that the Ambassador will report on. There is likely to be a more definitive financial event in the Fall. I hope so, good weather for not having heat or air-conditioning if it gets that bad.

Timelines are dynamic and our reflexes will have to be equally so.

The Ambassador is very concerned about the states and would like me out of them. Working on the passport thingy and dealing with matrix central is very unpleasant for me.

Rocket's Mom
10th May 2015, 22:19
Thanks Modwiz -- I agree, time to ready the reflexes and the heart. . .As for the best location to be in for the event, I plan to stay put. As my favorite English teacher always said to me," wherever you go, there you are. . ."

ERK
10th May 2015, 22:25
eh irrelevant.

mojo
11th May 2015, 05:53
Not sure how much validity to put into Ron Paul but thought the message on the yahoo home page was synchronistic with this thread. here is an excerpt...

And Dr. Paul believes a major currency crisis is coming to America… sooner than most people think.

During his recent visit in Washington, he said:

“The way you live, work, travel, retire, and invest in America… everything is going to change. Some of it in ways most people do not expect. This period is going to be particularly tough on seniors and anyone relying on a fixed income, or money from the government.”

“Trouble is coming—please make sure you, your family, and anyone you care about are prepared.”

That’s why Dr. Paul recently worked to help put together a short video presentation that explains the #1 first step every American should take to prepare for America’s next, inevitable crisis.

modwiz
11th May 2015, 06:11
Not sure how much validity to put into Ron Paul but thought the message on the yahoo home page was synchronistic with this thread. here is an excerpt...

And Dr. Paul believes a major currency crisis is coming to America… sooner than most people think.

During his recent visit in Washington, he said:

“The way you live, work, travel, retire, and invest in America… everything is going to change. Some of it in ways most people do not expect. This period is going to be particularly tough on seniors and anyone relying on a fixed income, or money from the government.”

“Trouble is coming—please make sure you, your family, and anyone you care about are prepared.”

That’s why Dr. Paul recently worked to help put together a short video presentation that explains the #1 first step every American should take to prepare for America’s next, inevitable crisis.

I would take him very seriously. He is speaking truth without fanning the flames of fear too much. It is kind of him to give it straight but, not so alarming.

mac
12th May 2015, 16:47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTfi-V7OBLE

Dreamtimer
12th May 2015, 16:58
Mac, I like your avatar. Ectoplasm in full color. Awesome.

mac
12th May 2015, 17:13
Mac, I like your avatar. Ectoplasm in full color. Awesome.Smells like Clorox. :h5:

mojo
12th May 2015, 17:37
Well a bit of a surprise on the poll. Almost half as many more feel that something is coming down the pike. That is very telling about the forum. Not that we are being fear based but pragmatic and can see the pieces moving into place. The start of 2015 I kept having this impression to be prepared and taken that to heart and now almost fully prepped, just a few more long term food items. If the financial market is the culprit it makes sense it will take time before it stabilizes if at all. Natural disasters usually have a time frame, but anything can happen and if each person does their part personally it will be easier getting through. It seems like we are talking the US only but other countries might be involved.

Dreamtimer
12th May 2015, 17:44
Mac, Glad it's not ether. :ttr:

On topic: Martin Armstrong is my strongest pointer to a major event this year (but certainly not the only). He observes cycles and has been doing so for a long time.

Personally, I can't see how things can keep going the way they are, financially and economically. Securities aren't secure, credit has become debt, confidence is in the toilet, everything is secret, money's just being printed... Other than keen insight, accurate visions, inside information (that's reliable) we only have the cycles of history, society and economies to go by.

Of course there's the question of how much we actually know about these things...

bsbray
12th May 2015, 17:44
I see pieces lots of pieces moving into place, and the cabal always trying to move then out of place again, but it's not working so well as it used to. What I'm undecided about is if this will result in 1 major, life-changing event for people in the near future. If this happens then I have a feeling it will be a kind of shock that people will have to cope with very quickly, and might be messy. So I hope that the change is rapid, but spread out enough over time to prevent chaos.