PDA

View Full Version : Children of The Law of One

just robj
6th May 2015, 22:48
Hello Framily and Frenemies, :group hug:

As one who has been "seeking" and "discerning" info/data for almost two decades relating to the Law Of One ,The Great White Brotherhood, and The Children of The Law of One, etc. I would like to share some data points that have revealed themselves to me over time, on blogs and forums (by many of YOU!), AND ask a couple questions for discussion.

First: The Children of the Law of One (CLO) : http://www.amazon.com/The-Children-Lost-Teachings-Atlantis/dp/0966001508 - Weaves many of the same data points Corey and DW make, while also providing some fairly simple (not easy) practices to raise ones vibration.

The book is a story of a young mans journey to an ancient monastic order in the Himalayas that traced its roots to the days before the fall of Atlantis. In the book, the author describes reading scrolls and tablets that describe a war between the Atlanteans (humanoids) and the (Bird Headed) Lemurians, among many other things.

The gist of the story is that a highly evolved group of energetic beings came upon this planet and wanted to project themselves into/onto/unto its density which was unlike any other they had experienced. (Variation of this story is discussed in Wingmakers material.) When they did, they got "stuck", and they could no longer remember how they got INTO their new meat suits.

They LOVED their human bodies because they provided a WHOLE NEW RANGE of sensations to experience but as they projected deeper and deeper, some of them forgot completely that they HAD EVER BEEN pure energy.

Some didn't.

Some developed "techniques" that helped them remember and to keep a balance. This division (polarization) was something none of these energetic beings had experienced before. Some wanted to help those that couldn't remember, and some wanted to use them for their own benefit since those that "forgot" the most, that were most deeply projected, were easily controlled by those that could still consciously connect to their energetic state. (Sound familiar?)

So.... WAR!

First the Atlanteans warred amongst themselves (STO vs STS) over various things likes which tech to use and what the laws should be, BUT there were groups of these beings that projected differently into the density, using bird heads w/ human bodies, horse or bull bodies w/ human torso, fish-body human-torso, etc.

IMHO, it seems as if any and every combination was tried since dying wasn't that traumatic, because they remembered so quickly, so THEY JUST JUMPED BACK IN... AGAIN AND AGAIN, not realizing the grooves they were cutting into time/space.

Second Point:
It appears as if the "bird-headed human-bodied beings" (Lemurians) initially did better than the full-on humanoids because their smaller brains allowed them to stay "heart" centered. They "flocked" together, and pretty much just steered clear of the silly Atlanteans trying to kill each other with volcanos, tornados, earthquakes, and tidal waves.

They (Lemurians) communicated telepathically and could collectively manipulate beings/energies that were trapped in the lower energies in their human suits. Making them see & hear things, they were able to manipulate enough humans to not actually need to physically battle them.

As the Atlanteans were destroying an entire continental land mass, groups of like minded beings (who saw what was coming) sought safe places away from the tumult. Some were STS some were STO, but after the sinking of the continent a meeting was held to basically decide how they could do the whole thing again, but this time without the destruction of the parts of earth.

I mean... WAR WAS SO MUCH FUN!

They knew after a while that they had "cut grooves" of possibility into/onto/unto the timeline of this planet. Some, being still of high consciousness and able to see the various possibilities of the timelines they inadvertently created, chose to be responsible for their creation.

Is this what the BA's mean by coming back to help out?

Third Point/Question:

I've read stories of the "Great White Brotherhood/CLO" and their secret-astral-meeting place/time (wesak) and it resonates with info about there once being a great meeting of initiate, masters, and sages of every path. At this meeting it was agreed that as long as there were roughly 1100 fully-conscious remembering-beings on the planet at one time, war at those previously destructive levels would never be possible again, and the inertia/karma they created into/onto/unto the land could be shifted/sustained and Earth would be one of the greatest amusement parks/ toughest boarding schools in the galaxy.

So they built places to help with the work of raising and maintaining the vibration of the planet and themselves (Great Pyramid?) to store knowledge (Shangri La), and keep the flame of remembering lit, populating these sacred sites with those who remembered and those who wanted to.

Yet, as time went on the AGREEMENT BECAME A SECRET and the WARS BECAME REAL. It became SO REAL, beings fought and died for/on both sides, incarnation after incarnation, "thinking" that if they could "just have one more chance" to "balance things", some thought they could "win", completely lost to the fact that WAR CANNOT BE WON, ONLY ENDED. War is an energy, it can only create more of itself.

While all of this is going on, STO humans are warring against STS humans, Lemurians are fighting STS humans & STO humans, some Lemurians are assisting STO humans, some Lemurians are fighting Lemurians... etc.

Other races are also visiting this crazy-@ss backwoods war-park and doing their own thing. Draco's, Greys, etc. Some setting up shop for the purposes of their own race. Some interbreeding with humans. Some portraying themselves as gods. Some doing all three.

It seems, according to Corey's data, that some humans were assisted to the point of being able to remember how to use their "i tech" (human bodies), unlocking their genetic code using alignment, orientation, timing, rhythm, polarity, and other LAWS OF ONE, and they promptly left earth... only after leaving much info about who they were and how they got there. (Insert Hopi creation myth of "bird headed" gods leading them through tunnels (on floating tortoise shells) under the ice caps to their homeland in the modern southwest U.S. HERE)

It appears, also, that at some point, some STO Atlanteans went to war against a Lemurian faction and supposedly trapped them inside a mountain... Mt.Shasta. Also, at some point, STS factions started hunting the "1100" STO light-bearers and destroying the depositories of knowledge. The STS/CABAL so completely and deeply BE-LIE-We'VEd their own stories that they couldn't see that these depositories that WERE MADE FOR THEIR PROTECTION. (This correlates to the destruction of monasteries in Tibet and the destruction of "shangri la" via an energy weapon fired from space as described in CLO book.)

So if the BA's are the Lemurians, I get why they are here to help. They are PART of us, our lineage. They were part of that first wave of beings who came upon the Earth.

Anyone reading this, has likely been on both sides of this ageless war... the only war. This information only resonates with those whose "BELL HAS BEEN RUNG BY IT". Many of us have Atlantean, Lemurian, Draco, DNA... and right now, we are each waging an internal war as we align and orient ourselves to our truest selves, desperately hoping that the particle-colliding process we know as LIFE ITSELF, has us on a trajectory towards home... towards source... will we remember?

It's amazing how simple it really is, yet how complex the story can be... if we allow it. :argue:

Love is all there is, so I like to imagine that part of mastering being human is learning to love every single emotion I experience, equally, while simultaneously choosing to create the greatest good for all of those "other" "parts" of "us" that walk around... doing and saying dumb $hit.

We are ALL CHILDREN. Not of a lessor god, but of the LAW OF ONE. It is an honor to be born into, onto, and unto the Earth... a being in its own right, with its own "free will".

As we seek balance, we are simply seeking to remember who we truly are, WHILE, simultaneously slowing the roll of the inertia/karma we've created by participating in these "war games".

Some of us reading this forum are foot soldiers, still on the battlefield, unable to hear to all clear bell. Desperately clinging to the hope that SOME NEW PIECE OF INTEL is going to land in our lap, align the stars, and make everything make sense.

IS NOT THAT THE MENTALITY OF CHILDREN?

So I say, embrace it. Be childish. Forgive quickly and easily and go create.

There are dangers in the world, but IMHO, nothing is more dangerous than a hardened heart, unable to remember the innocent joy children have in discovering the world.

So are we ALL children or is it just those of us lucky enough to remember that we are desperately tired of war?

bsbray
7th May 2015, 01:20
Some of us reading this forum are foot soldiers, still on the battlefield, unable to hear to all clear bell. Desperately clinging to the hope that SOME NEW PIECE OF INTEL is going to land in our lap, align the stars, and make everything make sense.

IS NOT THAT THE MENTALITY OF CHILDREN?

So I say, embrace it. Be childish. Forgive quickly and easily and go create.

I agree with this sentiment and I think everything really boils down to this.

We can follow whatever blogs or new items or whistleblowers we want, but what information are we waiting for, to fall in our lap as you say, so that we can go "ahhhh okay!" and then start living the life we want?

Lots of people are already living the lives they want, and that's different. But I do get the sense that a lot of people are still waiting for the rest of the world to "click" before they start pursuing their own dreams. We should start creating our reality the way we want it now and let the rest of the world catch up to us.

No matter what other people say, no matter who they are, each of us is still a creator in our own right. We have as much say in it as anyone. We just have to step into our responsibility and own our role.

GoodETxSG
7th May 2015, 15:45
I agree with this sentiment and I think everything really boils down to this.

We can follow whatever blogs or new items or whistleblowers we want, but what information are we waiting for, to fall in our lap as you say, so that we can go "ahhhh okay!" and then start living the life we want?

Lots of people are already living the lives they want, and that's different. But I do get the sense that a lot of people are still waiting for the rest of the world to "click" before they start pursuing their own dreams. We should start creating our reality the way we want it now and let the rest of the world catch up to us.

No matter what other people say, no matter who they are, each of us is still a creator in our own right. We have as much say in it as anyone. We just have to step into our responsibility and own our role.

This is the message of the Blue Avians and the Sphere Being Alliance...

We always have had the power to change the world... The power is not in an outside deity or being but within each of us, its our power of consciousness and it ability to co-create a better reality or to be used against us as a tool to insure our own ignorance and slavery as it has been and is being done now by a small "Elite" who believe they are empowered to do so.

It is time to do it IS NOW... Not talk and postulate about it... Not time to debate about it, but time to put action into motion.

It seems like people find every excuse they can though to keep things in the discussion box and not step up and put their words to actions... IMHO/Observations to date.

Corey/GoodETxSG

bsbray
7th May 2015, 16:45
It seems like people find every excuse they can though to keep things in the discussion box and not step up and put their words to actions... IMHO/Observations to date.

I agree with this post, Corey. I also wonder what specifically you have in mind.

The world I'm changing is the one around me, the one I have immediate access to, putting family and friends and the local community first. I'm investing in a garden so that later I can provide fresh organic foods for my family, and I know where they came from. My girlfriend is also researching building a community garden in the area and I've been writing emails trying to figure out who in the town council (or apparently rather the local Lion's Club) we have to talk to, to get this rolling. That way the whole town can have this opportunity and can further invest in it if they want. I also do all that I can to be a trustworthy community member in general, and be on good terms with my neighbors. If there are roads blocked with snow or any other emergencies, we may all have to work together.

If the economy ever bottoms out in the process of being reset, or even if that never has to happen at all, this kind of local activity is going to be very important for moving towards a more positive future. If we take a step forward, we will be decentralizing government and returning most decision-making power to local governments. That has to start with everyone stepping up in their local communities and taking responsibility for what's happening around them.

GoodETxSG
7th May 2015, 20:11
That is great! (Though the ultimate goal is no centralized governments or financial systems at all)

We can all change the world one person at a time, that person being ourselves. We become STO and do things within our own belief systems (No need to convert to a "New Religion" or change who we are, just change how we treat others).

When we become more STO, Loving, forgiving and make the changes to ourselves without trying to force others to change. We by our examples and loving energy can influence others to become more loving and STO through our examples.

We however do change the world one person at a time (Our Selves) and by realizing the power of co-creative consciousness we can co-create a positive future together.
G

I think the best thing I can do is come up with a good description of the Blue Avian Message and information about the power of our consciousness and make it apart of my signature (If we can do that here on TOT) so I do not have to explain it constantly and can give a nice consistent summary under each of my posts. I will look into TOT's settings to see what I can add below as a signature. I have been meaning to do that.

LINK TO "WHAT IS THE MESSAGE" where Full Info can be found. Placing a Summary Below: http://spherebeingalliance.com/introduction

Summary from bottom of the link above;

What is this “Message”?

Every day focus on becoming more “Service To Others” oriented. Focus on being more “Loving” and “Focus on raising your Vibrational and Consciousness Level” and to learn to “Forgive Yourself and Others” (Thus “Releasing Karma”). This will change the Vibration of the Planet, The “Shared Consciousness of Humanity” and “Change Humanity One Person at a time” (Even if that “One Person” is yourself.). They say to treat your body as a temple and change over to a “Higher Vibrational Diet” to aid in the other changes. This sounds to many like a “Hippy Love and Peace” message that will not make a difference. I assure you the “Path” they lay out in “Their Message” is a difficult one. Even on the unlikely chance that these technologies stay “Suppressed”, imagine what a world we would live in if everyone made these changes to their selves?

The Blue Avians also gave a warning with this “Message”. They had tried to deliver this message “Three Other Times” and it had been distorted by humanity. They made it “very clear” that this information was NOT to become a “Cult or Religious Movement” nor was I to put myself (my “ego”) before the “Message” or elevate myself to a “Guru” status. Anyone who does so should be avoided and held accountable, including myself.

Thank you,

Corey “GoodETxSG”

Gemma
8th May 2015, 02:17
Hi Corey, sounds like you are wanting to write another "ten commandments", so to speak, to avoid having to waste your breath preaching the same doctrine time and time again in multiple posts.

This is certainly noble, and of course, globally we have never been in short supply of these formats which have provided great solace and inspiration to encourage individuals to tap into the power of heart virtues and practice them daily.

My concerns: the message of living according to virtuous behaviour is "nothing new under the sun" and I passionately subscribe to the promotion of practicing behavioural heart intelligence daily ~ genuine behavioural practice being the key ingredient here. And the beauty of accessing this "power" is that it is FREE. It is not owned by anyone or any group.
FREE TRANSFORMATIVE POWER to use daily as many times as we consciously choose to do so ~ it also provides us with the opportunity to uniquely interpret, measure, analyze, judge, correct, the results of using this power in our individual behaviours ~ no subscription necessary :winner:

It is dangerous however when simple, powerful, behavioural virtues become preached and subsequently worshipped as ideals more than they are practiced and demonstrated, which renders them useless at best and used as a paradigm for creating a savior mechanism or dictatorial, judgmental, religion-government-leadership, at worst. You have clearly reiterated that your sources do not want their message converted into a religion or to have you slip into the seduction of attaining guru status, which I appreciate, but it will take enormous effort "in the treacherous domain of our global psyop domain" for this not to occur.

Constantly reminding people of this is productive for sure, but I would appreciate your comments on how your sources will be orchestrating promotion of sovereign and integral relations rather than ideological conformity when already there is a strong leaning towards promotion of the Law of One text? How is this not a similar concept to promotion of say the bible, or any other religious/spirtitual/cultural doctrine? Why can't the simple, powerful promotion of heart virtues be adequately promoted and demonstrated without being piggybacked onto a label, which to me really does invite a recipe for disaster?

Thanks
Gemma

solarimplosion
8th May 2015, 14:04
The Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr ​​Gariaev and his colleagues also explored the vibrational behavior of DNA. In short, the bottom line was: "Living chromosomes function just like a holographic computer using endogenous DNA laser radiation." This means that they have attempted, for example, to modulate certain frequency patterns (sound) onto a laser-like ray, which has influenced the frequency of the DNA and this has changed from only the genetic information.

Given that the basic structure of DNA and the language (as explained earlier) are similar, there is no need for decoding DNA. One can simply use words and sentences of the human language! This has been proven scientifically. The Living DNA substance (in living tissue, not in vitro) reacts to laser beams modulated by language, also with the radio waves, if the 'appropriate frequency (sound) is used. This scientifically explains why affirmations, hypnosis and the like can have such strong effects on humans and their bodies. E 'completely normal and natural for our DNA to react to the language.

The esoteric and spiritual masters have known for ages that our body is programmable by language, words and thought. It is now scientifically proven and explained. Specifically, the frequency must be correct. This is why not everyone has equal success or can leverage effects of consciousness with the same level of strength. Everyone has to work on its inner processes and development in order to establish a conscious communication with the DNA. The Russian researchers have been working on a method that is not dependent on these factors but it always works, just use the correct frequency. But more 'and' developed the consciousness of an individual, the less you need the 'use of any type of device, anyone can' get by just the results. Science has finally stopped laughing at this idea and will confirm and explain the results. It does not end here.

Russian scientists have discovered that DNA can create invisible, structured patterns in 'vacuum energy in space, this creates magnetic wormholes! (Here we refer to studies and Garaiev Poponin the phenomenon they called "DNA Phantom Effect". ) The wormholes are the' equivalent of the so-called Einstein-Rosen bridges in the vicinity of the holes blacks (which They remain after the death of the stars). These tunnels are between different areas in the 'universe, through which the' information can be transmitted outside of space and time.

The DNA attracts bits of information and passes them on to our consciousness. This process of hyper-communication (telepathy, channeling) is more 'efficient in a relaxed state. Stress, worries or the 'intellectual hyperactivity blocks the success of' hyper or information received are totally distorted and become useless.

Any form of collective consciousness can not 'really be used until every member before does not develop a distinct individuality. Otherwise we go back to the primitive instinct that can 'be easily manipulated. L 'hyper-communication in the new millennium is something very different. Researchers think that if humans with full individualization regaining consciousness of the group, would have divine powers to create, alter and change things on Earth! It seems that the 'humanity is moving towards this new kind of group consciousness.

Many researchers associate the concept of ascension to the discovery and use of the collective consciousness.

When a large number of people come together with a strong intention to meditate on peace, violence potential dissolves. (This was called "Maharishi Effect", after the founder of Transcendental Meditation who postulated the 'idea has gathered sufficient participants and tested. Significant reduction in war, crime and aggression was the result of a meditation of a large number of people in the same area.

The scientific discovery to converge all of confirming the spiritual messages, the material is known now you just have to apply it in practice.

The work to do on themselves, one at a time.

Celticshaman
9th May 2015, 02:16
Corey I love the sound of decentralization it's truly music to my ears! :) It makes me support the alliance efforts even more I can't you tell how many times in the past I've complained about the concept of the state and how flawed it truly is plus all control systems that argue in support of centralization. BTW I consider myself STO In service to the infinite creator. I find some powerful loving energy washes over you when you meditate on those words ''In service to the infinite creator.'' You may want to try it that is if you haven't tried it already ;)

Aianawa
9th May 2015, 02:41
The Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr ​​Gariaev and his colleagues also explored the vibrational behavior of DNA. In short, the bottom line was: "Living chromosomes function just like a holographic computer using endogenous DNA laser radiation." This means that they have attempted, for example, to modulate certain frequency patterns (sound) onto a laser-like ray, which has influenced the frequency of the DNA and this has changed from only the genetic information.

Given that the basic structure of DNA and the language (as explained earlier) are similar, there is no need for decoding DNA. One can simply use words and sentences of the human language! This has been proven scientifically. The Living DNA substance (in living tissue, not in vitro) reacts to laser beams modulated by language, also with the radio waves, if the 'appropriate frequency (sound) is used. This scientifically explains why affirmations, hypnosis and the like can have such strong effects on humans and their bodies. E 'completely normal and natural for our DNA to react to the language.

The esoteric and spiritual masters have known for ages that our body is programmable by language, words and thought. It is now scientifically proven and explained. Specifically, the frequency must be correct. This is why not everyone has equal success or can leverage effects of consciousness with the same level of strength. Everyone has to work on its inner processes and development in order to establish a conscious communication with the DNA. The Russian researchers have been working on a method that is not dependent on these factors but it always works, just use the correct frequency. But more 'and' developed the consciousness of an individual, the less you need the 'use of any type of device, anyone can' get by just the results. Science has finally stopped laughing at this idea and will confirm and explain the results. It does not end here.

Russian scientists have discovered that DNA can create invisible, structured patterns in 'vacuum energy in space, this creates magnetic wormholes! (Here we refer to studies and Garaiev Poponin the phenomenon they called "DNA Phantom Effect". ) The wormholes are the' equivalent of the so-called Einstein-Rosen bridges in the vicinity of the holes blacks (which They remain after the death of the stars). These tunnels are between different areas in the 'universe, through which the' information can be transmitted outside of space and time.

The DNA attracts bits of information and passes them on to our consciousness. This process of hyper-communication (telepathy, channeling) is more 'efficient in a relaxed state. Stress, worries or the 'intellectual hyperactivity blocks the success of' hyper or information received are totally distorted and become useless.

Any form of collective consciousness can not 'really be used until every member before does not develop a distinct individuality. Otherwise we go back to the primitive instinct that can 'be easily manipulated. L 'hyper-communication in the new millennium is something very different. Researchers think that if humans with full individualization regaining consciousness of the group, would have divine powers to create, alter and change things on Earth! It seems that the 'humanity is moving towards this new kind of group consciousness.

Many researchers associate the concept of ascension to the discovery and use of the collective consciousness.

When a large number of people come together with a strong intention to meditate on peace, violence potential dissolves. (This was called "Maharishi Effect", after the founder of Transcendental Meditation who postulated the 'idea has gathered sufficient participants and tested. Significant reduction in war, crime and aggression was the result of a meditation of a large number of people in the same area.

The scientific discovery to converge all of confirming the spiritual messages, the material is known now you just have to apply it in practice.

The work to do on themselves, one at a time.

Xlent imo Solarimplosion, how does this fit in for you Just Robj ?

Rebel&Rocket
9th May 2015, 04:08
I think the best thing I can do is come up with a good description of the Blue Avian Message and information about the power of our consciousness and make it apart of my signature (If we can do that here on TOT) so I do not have to explain it constantly and can give a nice consistent summary under each of my posts. I will look into TOT's settings to see what I can add below as a signature. I have been meaning to do that.

Would it be easier to open a thread with the message, close it and put the link in your signature so people can easily reference it?

modwiz
9th May 2015, 04:17
To add a signature, click on settings tab (upper right hand) and then the edit signature tab under My Settings. Very easy and always present.

EarthSheriff
9th May 2015, 07:53
I am with you Cory on this ITS TIME FOR ACTION! Its also a good time to look at how many have made poor choices, and there are many challenges. I did put this page up for George Carlin RIP! http://www.win50k.com/george.php Its so bad now Dana Carvey is AFRAID to make a joke about the President! Comedy is a viral media that has many uses. Learn more about our INTEL BROKE THE JOKE Awards! ha! ha! http://Fedbullies.com The content is now ready for casting and we do have many many big folks supporting us! of course many Great FAMOUS Jewish folks in Hollywood are not too happy about the Nazi actions in NATO and the Ukraine! or the UN.org Nazi voting actions (USA was pro Nazi with Canada and NO ONE ELSE voted with the USA!) http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/11/u-s-among-3-countries-u-n-officially-backing-nazism-israel-parts-company-germany-abstains.html

solarimplosion
9th May 2015, 13:23

Earth was in another cycle of 4 density, the extension of the wars of Orion and the transfer of other civilizations in the fourth incarnation took the loss of the collective, and then later the Earth was moved on a parallel track to the natural, the famous quarantine.

Now we are back on the main track.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0226_1.aspx

just robj
9th May 2015, 19:53

¡¡¡THIS!!!! resonates deeply.

I've been told that "I AM..", as the beginning of any spoken affirmation, speaks directly to the subconscious because it is declarative. When combined with "truthful" statements the power within the statement increases exponentially, and solarimplosion's explanation seems to illustrate the why and how of this.

I guess one only needs to "activate" their "inner tech" since it's already installed: :meditating:

Para
10th May 2015, 03:08
Very interesting. I’m thinking that this may provide an explanation for the beneficial effects of Vedic Vibration Therapy. It was discovered that specific hymns from the Vedas, in Sanskrit, correspond to different structures in the human body/nervous system. The recitation of the proper hymn can have a beneficial effect on specific parts of the body. The group programs/meditations are still going on at MIU in Fairfield Iowa, but unfortunately the numbers are far short of the 2,000 needed to really make things happen.

RealityCreation
10th May 2015, 07:15
Very interesting. I’m thinking that this may provide an explanation for the beneficial effects of Vedic Vibration Therapy. It was discovered that specific hymns from the Vedas, in Sanskrit, correspond to different structures in the human body/nervous system. The recitation of the proper hymn can have a beneficial effect on specific parts of the body. The group programs/meditations are still going on at MIU in Fairfield Iowa, but unfortunately the numbers are far short of the 2,000 needed to really make things happen.

That's interesting Para, I hadn't come across that information before. The ancient Solfeggio frequencies are said to also have a similar effect.

"According to Professor Willi Apel, the origin of the ancient Solfeggio scale can be traced back to a Medieval hymn to John the Baptist. The hymn has this peculiarity that the first six lines of the music commenced respectively on the first six successive notes of the scale, and thus the first syllable of each line was sung to a note one degree higher that the first syllable of the line that preceded it. Because the music held mathematic resonance, the original frequencies were capable of spiritually inspiring mankind to be more “god-kind”.

( And according to Guido d’Arezzo) The original Solfeggio scale was developed by a Benedictine monk, Guido d’Arezzo (c. 991 AD – c. 1050 AD). It was used by singers to learn chants and songs more easily. Today we know the Solfeggio scale as seven ascending notes assigned to the syllables Do-Re-Mi-Fa-So-La-Ti. The original scale was six ascending notes assigned to Ut-Re-Mi-Fa-Sol-La. The syllables for the scale were taken from a hymn to St. John the Baptist, Ut Queant Laxis, written by Paulus Diaconus.

In the mid-1970’s Dr. Joseph Puleo, a physician and America’s leading herbalist, found six electro-magnetic sound frequencies that corresponded to the syllables from the hymn to St. John the Baptist.

How were the frequencies discovered?

According to the documentation provided in “Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse“, Dr. Joseph Puleo was introduced, through an open vision, to the Pythagorean method of numeral reduction. Using this method, he discovered the pattern of six repeating codes in the Book of Numbers, Chapter 7, verses 12 through 83"...............................................

The secret meanings of the ancient syllables
Each tone has its own unique potential

As you already know, the syllables used to denote the tones are: Ut, Re, Mi Fa, Sol, La. They were taken from the first stanza of the hymn to St. John the Baptist:

Ut queant laxis Resonare fibris

Mira gestorum Famuli tuorum

Solve polluti Labii reatum

Sancte Iohannes

Literal translation from Latin: “In order that the slaves might resonate (resound) the miracles (wonders) of your creations with loosened (expanded) vocal chords. Wash the guilt from (our) polluted lip. Saint John.”

In other words, so people could live together in peace and communicate in harmony about the miracle in their lives, and how God blessed them to produce this “magic”, people’s true unpolluted spiritual natures required revelation. The above text seems to suggest that Solfeggio notes open up a channel of communication with the Divine.
Each syllable was thoroughly studied by Dr. Puleo and other professional researchers. David Hulse, a sound therapy pioneer with over 40 years of experience, described the tones as the following:

UT – 396 Hz – turning grief into joy, liberating guilt & fear

RE – 417 Hz – undoing situations & facilitating change

MI – 528 Hz – transformation & miracles, repairing DNA

FA – 639 Hz – relationship, connecting with spiritual family

SOL – 741 Hz – expression/solutions, cleaning & solving

LA – 852 Hz – returning to spiritual order

http://attunedvibrations.com/solfeggio/

solarimplosion
10th May 2015, 08:43
not only!
All creation is a symphony of sounds, vibrations, in which individual parts are part attracted by the resonance with similar sounds.
So Cymatics and 'a science that studies the forms produced by the waves that the frequencies that can be vibrational, sound, electromagnetic, etc.. An engraved then speak in a tone suitable, can 'cause vibrations receivable also by DNA .... with possibility' of reprogramming .... the same!

For example, certain sounds always correspond to the same figures.

The figures created by the sound are the same as created by the electromagnetic waves in fractal compression.

An experiment with CymaScope shows how sound a certain vibration produces the same forms produced by the compression of the field along the spine that we call chakras.

http://www.cymascope.com/cyma_research/musicology.html

Aianawa
10th May 2015, 10:16
]nteresting, at present many millions around the world are daily singing the Moola mantra a few hundred times, 10.008 times for the month of may, bit more to that than I thought at first.