PDA

View Full Version : maybe anyone know ?

djm
4th May 2015, 16:23
is there any non-conventional method/way to prevent the lose of hair, or regenerate? im still dont believe noone got the formula yet. or maybe any nature combi. ( sorry my english i from spain )

Church
4th May 2015, 17:44
The jury is still out on any non-pharmaceutical means of regrowing hair. It has a lot to do with the reason for the hair loss in the first place... If just male pattern baldness (which also happens to females, by the way) then not much can be done without pharmaceuticals or invasive techniques. With MPB, the reason for the thinning hair is because of production of dihydrotestosterone, or DHT. So, a DHT blocker is actually very effective for slowing down or blocking the progress of the thinning... But you have to keep taking it forever once you start!

Personally, when I started noticing my hair was thinning, I researched everything I could find, and when I realized there's no quick/permanent fix, I embraced my growing forehead.

Plus I still look good, according to the wife, and her opinion is all that matters to me. She has to look at me more than I do, so all I care about is being easy on her eyes, not my own. :p

Energyflux2012
4th May 2015, 19:08
David Wolfe suggested that bark from a cacao tree can cure baldness. I can not speak from personally experience however as I have not tried it.

Cearna
5th May 2015, 08:49
The best thing is to stop seeing it as something wrong, start to think of it as at last life is slowing down enough to finally solve a new working plan to end the torment of the bent old dear status - to see if getting knots out, or no time to think or do in your day - well you're now getting links to old age, it's just taken it's time to clear your mind to re-place empti-mindedness with "So I'm now older than I was before". Or - you could try some of the silicon based hair and nail products.

Thus said by some one who has gotten too old to mind too much about the thinning hair, lack of eye-sight and no teeth syndrome.

djm
5th May 2015, 09:26
i not will use any pharma items till they release any permanent and not hardfull medicine, abouth the trees cacao.. here there not are one of those ;) and i got 32 years old still not ld but anyway i dont see it like problem just we know full body can regenerate the question is how ;) thx u guys

Ciauzar
5th May 2015, 09:29
I've read that massaging coconut oil into your hair helps promote healthy hair growth and stronger strands. Foods high in Omega-3 fats, pumpkin, chia, and flax seeds, and green tea, and all help support healthy hair growth, from the inside out. All natural alternatives, wouldn't hurt a thing to try. :thup:

RealityCreation
5th May 2015, 13:04
i not will use any pharma items till they release any permanent and not hardfull medicine, abouth the trees cacao.. here there not are one of those ;) and i got 32 years old still not ld but anyway i dont see it like problem just we know full body can regenerate the question is how ;) thx u guys

djm I have read honey & cinnamon is effective but I cannot vouch for it. Here is the recipe if you would like to try it:

HAIR LOSS:
Those suffering from hair loss or baldness may apply a paste of hot olive oil,
one tablespoon of honey, one teaspoon of cinnamon powder before bath and keep it for approx. 15 min.
and then wash the hair. It was found to be effective even if kept on for 5 minutes.

As you mentioned, however, the body can regenerate itself & is in fact regenerating itself every day. We actually regenerate every single cell in our skeleton over a 7 year period yet most people continue to experience the same issues though because they haven't identified or changed the cause of the pattern behind the issue physically present. To get a change in the "physical" you need to change the INFORMATION being communicated to the body & in your bioenergetic field.

There are many different ways to do this energetically using consciousness alone.