PDA

View Full Version : Summary of David Wilcock's Presentation April 2015 - Update - SSP, Sphere Beings etc

RealityCreation
4th May 2015, 03:58
Corey had posted this link on his FB page. It is a summary of David's recent presentation with notes taken by Justin (Many Thanks Justin) of Stillness in the Storm.

Some of the questions that you are asking Corey will be answered in this comprehensive summary. The black text is David speaking & Justin has added additional info & links in green text.

http://sitsshow.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/david-wilcock-major-update-history-of.html

OneOfLaw
4th May 2015, 11:14
in addition one might be interested in this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc0Z_eAVjzc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDM3Z-UmAKs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AjhGR_RpqY

now going to listen to the radio interview

here is a youtube link for those who want to listen to it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ty4kkXxnAo

all love and light, it is going to get way beyond intruiging very soon now

GoodETxSG
4th May 2015, 12:26
in addition one might be interested in this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc0Z_eAVjzc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDM3Z-UmAKs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AjhGR_RpqY

now going to listen to the radio interview

here is a youtube link for those who want to listen to it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ty4kkXxnAo

all love and light, it is going to get way beyond intruiging very soon now

Watch the DW conference video's when you can, they will probably be down by the end of the day. The Streaming Video company and Event Organizers are all over removing illegal/boot leg postings of the conference... FYI.
G

MaryMay
4th May 2015, 18:12
Hi! :fire:
I just wanted to share that Im having flashbacks to Tv scenes and shows while listening to Dw and Corey/GoodEt. Its what you all have been saying about the release of information (some of). Its like a form of corroboration.

I didnt write them down as happening, darn, but the first and obvious one is Stargate. That has the bases and , duh stargates, and off world bases, Et's that got stuck here, the interrogation of some of them here, how some feed.. And then the good part! The positive beings as well, that are all about Love and the higher vibrations. They can disappear because of raising their vibration..

Theres another Tv show where they show a device that small and round of metal. with criss-crossing outer bands. like an atom. Continuum and the movie Parallel.

Thats all I can think of now :0)

sandy
4th May 2015, 19:39
To each their own as they say...............including David Wilcox who chooses to do what he does.........his mission>>>his responsibility >>>>according to the Law of One as well as many other channels of info.

We are all Adults here I assume (no children allowed I hope) and capable to stand on our own two feet, call our own shots and be responsible for calling our own shots versus making excuses or rationalizing or reacting to those who don't like the shots we call.

It is what it is.................acceptance and moving forward is key>>> I think this is another view David Wilcox promotes as well :)

No need to guilt or shame anyone into anything as we ALL have our mission too and if walking with David for a time or whoever is part of one's mission then one will find the money to do so and or the boot legged stuff available.

I listened to Davids talk when it was first posted and again it is his interpretation and perception of the sources he taps............

I gather information ad-nauseam, however I too discern what works for me and focus on how that fits for solving issues I can tackle in the here and now and not so much in the what if or whenever unseen future where the possibilities and potentials can change on fraction of a second.

GoodETxSG
4th May 2015, 20:09
Just got off of Skype with DW,

Later this evening he will have a new Article giving a full outline and also some further info on the data from the conference as he always does (at no cost) and it will have the link to the livestream if people want to purchase it. (Boot Legged = Stollen = Moral Dilemma For Some)

It will also have some updates from any new occurrences since the conference date...
I would check later this evening.

TY,
G

MrCasual
4th May 2015, 21:58
I really enjoyed this, in fact listening to it for the third time now. I have a copy of the audio download.

DW mentioned they (PTW 'Power that Were') are looking for those that do challenings, claim they are starseeds with ET DNA and so forth. They are afraid of what we will become and looking for those that are showing early signs.

What do I mean by 'early signs'? To me they are early signs of our DNA activating and waking up. Once that happens watch out, the good souls will step in. You have to be pure of thought and heart for this to happen. But feel it will....

I got some news for the PTW, they are looking in the wrong places :hilarious:

RealityCreation
4th May 2015, 23:15
If people cannot afford to buy this presentation of David's work & missed the "free" links then read the summary that I posted. That actually was the whole point of why I started this thread & posted it.

It has a lot of information in it, a lot of excerpts word for word of David's talk and Justin has also included several images which tie in with the concepts discussed. I don't know how Justin was able to take down & transcribe so much at the rate at which David often speaks & he has obviously put in considerable effort to write the post. So again, I say "Thankyou" to Justin & offer my gratitude for this article. Also, thank you Corey for posting it on your FB page as I would have missed it otherwise.

grannyfranny
5th May 2015, 03:35
Paying or stealing is something I have seen develop over the years. If I wanted a dress and couldn't afford it, I saved money until I could buy it. A few years later, I was shocked when people started haggling over prices. It wasn't because people from a haggling culture were now shopping in the store; it was just a growing sense of entitlement. Now it has involved into a culture were it is even normal to brag about stealing the item with some online skills. I wonder how those people would feel come pay day if the boss did not pay them?

Of course I never understood how bosses could just fire or lay off employees when tough times came. It was just assumed that it was okay while they did not cut their own salary and perks. As a culture we have a long way to go. Even now if TPP goes through, if someone creates something the big corporations will be able to disallow a patent and prevent innovations that could compete with the corporations.

A major change happened in the mid 1980s. Until then people who worked in corporations would move all over the country to meet the corporation's needs. They felt the trade off was that they had the security of a permanent job. That was a time when many blue collar workers made big sacrifices so their kids could be white collar worker and avoid lay offs. This is when the loyalty/security paradigm broke down.

Gretchen
5th May 2015, 05:56
The Message is "BE MORE LOVING" ... "TRY FORGIVENESS" ... "SERVICE TO OTHERS RATHER THAN SERVICE TO SELF." That's the message.

If you'd like to start directing some energy to THE MESSAGE, thereby increasing the vibrations and energy around the concept of LOVE and FORGIVENESS to help us with the HUGE COMING EARTH CHANGES, whether we like them or not (I think this is what the Avian-Dudes-in-Blue are saying ) .... then head over to THE MESSAGE thread and direct some energy there...

We need to Focus, direct and create more love and forgiveness on the planet. That's the message. It is pretty straightforward.

As Michael Jackson sang in Man in the Mirror: "If you want to make the world a better place, then look at yourself and MAKE the CHANGE....."

OneOfLaw
5th May 2015, 12:45
Just got off of Skype with DW,

Later this evening he will have a new Article giving a full outline and also some further info on the data from the conference as he always does (at no cost) and it will have the link to the livestream if people want to purchase it. (Boot Legged = Stollen = Moral Dilemma For Some)

It will also have some updates from any new occurrences since the conference date...
I would check later this evening.

TY,
G

Sounds intriguing, where can it be found, on his website or stillness in the storm?

All Together Now
5th May 2015, 17:37
accepting hardship as a pathway to peace takes tremendous courage and for some of us has created terrible pain and trauma. I'm so sorry there has been so much misery in this world just to see the flip side of what that means.

Deezy_xfit
5th May 2015, 18:31
accepting hardship as a pathway to peace takes tremendous courage and for some of us has created terrible pain and trauma. I'm so sorry there has been so much misery in this world just to see the flip side of what that means.

I can say that on a personal level I am very grateful for the extreme hardships that I've experienced in my life. You know, the "Why God ME!," "I'd give anything in the world to change this" moment/s that no one seems to escape. It's only after I looked at the bigger picture, in how these events shaped my entire life, and not just that particular moment in time, that I realized how grateful I was for those God-Awful moments. The happiness and joy they have led me to has been invaluable and seems to fit together like a well thought out script. One thing would not have led to another if not for this, type of thing. I wouldn't give up those hardships for anything now. I imagine that this is probably what the Blue Avians message is when they say "some hardships" before the elation. In order to see "the flip side" we have to know those tremendous pain and traumas. Let's hope we all get to see that "flip side" soon..

Jewels2Moons
6th May 2015, 00:41
Interesting the different dynamics of everyone's self-worth, be it financial, inner Spiritual or life's journey. As we all know, we create our own reality/timelines and free will to act on choices, possibilities and probabilities. It matters where and how you expend your energy - positive (STO) or toxic. It seems like we're always healing ourselves and others for the highest good of ALL. We support each other. As Corey has reminded us - Discern....what resonates Truth for you -- it's part of your Spiritual growth.

David and Corey do more than provide, thru endless hours of intense work, important data to us. They share their inner essence of Truth and Love/Light...channeling their Higher Self. What resonates with you today? Tomorrow will be different because your Soul ascended a bit. And next week more clarity.

I think about the Ho'oponopono story. We change the way we perceive David and Corey's lives to positivity, strength, humor or any other angelic quality and thereby helping them release any negative energy that tries to surround them. Last summer David emailed me to hold positive thoughts for a favorable outcome (I was diagnosed with a terminal health issue that I went thru and now is gone). He saw me as healed!

Many are drawn to the info David and Corey disclose...and their personal story. I've met Corey...he is very kind and loving; quiet and compassionate. The streaming vid co chooses to charge an amount for their reasons...free will. We want David to benefit from his hard work putting together a fantastic workshop. We support each other. If it's the principle of the thing, one option would be to donate $45 or more to David's website (and Corey's, too, for his hard work). David has said many times that a lot of what he presents is also on his TV teaching and disclosure shows. Support him that way. It's all relative. A lot of us have researched and are connected to other websites with the summaries and articles we desire. But, we probably don't camp out on the computer as much as David. Haha.

You want more Truth? And connect to David, Corey, Blue Avians, Sphere Beings, Guides, etc? Meditate. Connect to your Higher Self. Expand your heart chakra. Amazing experience at Divine level. I Rainbow Energy Love You All!

Ria
10th May 2015, 11:30
Based on Corey encouragement I did more reading of DW's work.

DW seminar was aired; One topic, the Giants, pictures of the skelingtons / skulls / bones have been around for some years plus numerous other stories. (This not being new) As well as some other beings held in stasis ( also not new).

But What was new were the 100 foot Giants held in stasis, this information having been provided by "Harry" (DW's top insider aka the Ruiner )
So you can see my interest in the Ruiner, at the same time I did not know he was member of tot, but new he had been a member of PA with next to no engagement with the public.

So I was very interested when his blog came out, but also very shocked at all the efforts to block, discredit this person.
And subsequently I became suspicious.

Much goes up on forums that we don't always agree, with little oppersition, with the view we are intelligent enough and free to decide for our selfs. The consideration was given to Corey to tell his story in its entirety ..............

Wyndstorm
10th May 2015, 14:01
Anyone know DW's insider that recently "betrayed" him? That / they would be interesting to know...

All Together Now
10th May 2015, 14:30
But What was new were the 100 foot Giants held in stasis, this information having been provided by "Harry" (DW's top insider aka the Ruiner )
So you can see my interest in the Ruiner, at the same time I did not know he was member of tot, but new he had been a member of PA with next to no engagement with the public.

I missed that. the 100 ft giants held in stasis... I thought they were shorter. :D

I thought some of the new information was about the old ones who have had access to stargates here on Earth and had kept it hidden to the top illuminati people on this planet and that there's increased fighting amongst themselves. did the movie Jupiter Ascending have some disclosure on that? he "named" the 13 cabal family names ( or royal family names? ) and said that a lot of families have defected from the cabal families...300 down to 200 at the time he spoke.

I appreciate your summary of some things - thank you for sharing Ria

Susan
10th May 2015, 15:26
Based on Corey encouragement I did more reading of DW's work.

DW seminar was aired; One topic, the Giants, pictures of the skelingtons / skulls / bones have been around for some years plus numerous other stories. (This not being new) As well as some other beings held in stasis ( also not new).

So I was very interested when his blog came out, but also very shocked at all the efforts to block, discredit this person.
And subsequently I became suspicious.

Much goes up on forums that we don't always agree, with little oppersition, with the view we are intelligent enough and free to decide for our selfs. The consideration was given to Corey to tell his story in its entirety ..............

Giants.... Makes me remember a saying my grandfather use to say 'Let the sleeping Giants lie until they are needed'. Now I wonder...

solarimplosion
10th May 2015, 15:38
Any conflict, be it physical, psychological or intellectual, is a waste of energy. E 'extraordinarily difficult to realize and get rid of any conflict, because almost all of us have been taught to fight, to make efforts.

This is the first thing they teach us in school: do efforts. So we continue to fight and strive for life. To be good you must fight; we must fight evil, one must be able to resist, to control himself.

So, in any field, from education to the sociological or religious, to humans are taught to fight.

You are told that to find God you have to work, you have to submit to a discipline, you have to practice the exercises, you have to torture your soul, torment your mind and your body; you have to refuse, repress; you do not have to look at certain things; you have to fight, fight for something to get so-called spiritual level, that really is not spiritual! So in each company only cares about himself and his family.

... In whatever direction we move, we are doing is wasting energy. And this waste of energy is fundamentally conflict: a conflict between what "I" or "should" do and what "I must not" or "should not" do. When you have created a duality, the conflict becomes inevitable.

Then you have to understand the duality, how it is produced and how it works. It 'clear that there are man and woman, red and green, light and dark, high and low; these are facts. But it is when we make an effort to separate the idea that energy is wasted.

Church
11th May 2015, 00:50
I have banned multiple members from this thread. I might have missed a few, but if anyone notices any further off topic posts, just please report them, rather than engage.

This thread has been re-opened.

:back to topic:

(And by the way, the topic is "Summary of David Wilcock's Presentation April 2015"... NOTHING ELSE)

ambrosius
12th June 2015, 13:57
I listened to David describing some aspects of Jupiter Ascending and it made me wonder if he had actually watched the movie before making the comments, or if he had simply seen stills of the characters and drew his inferences from that. He talks about the Wachowskis as being "illuminati" (I think they are merely brilliant) and comments that the lead character - Channing Tatum looks "demonic" when one time through it you find out that he is a gene splicing experiment with wolf genetics. He's as loyal and fearless as they come. He also mentioned that the Dracos (not called that in the movie) had wings, but if you watch the movie you find out that a pair of wings can be added as a prosthesis. In fact the Channing Tatum character had lost his (had them surgically removed) after he attacked one who was "entitled".

It is a marvelously complex movie, full of plots (all the fabulously wealthy siblings plotting against each other, and attempting to control ALL the wealth). The movie is an incredible example of the result of a "money is everything" mentality on a galactic scale and the abyss of corruption it engenders. Materialism gone ballistic. It is VASTLY superior to "Interstellar" that the "critics" loved. Of course I remember "Blade Runner" and "The Matrix" getting one star reviews. I went over to rotten tomatoes and again saw why "critics" should not be allowed to watch REAL sci-fi (not Syfy) movies. Maybe in the case of this one they should watch it 3 times on consecutive days so that it doesn't become too much for simple minds to comprehend.

Dreamtimer
12th June 2015, 15:11
Ambrosius, funny about the critics.

I also thought the movie was complex and fast and feel the need to watch it again. I heard DW's assessment of Tatum's character. I didn't see demonic. To me, he looked a little like Pan and I kept looking for goat legs.

I've been talking to people for years about how people and not money need to be the bottom line. I often feel like I'm talking to the wind...

ambrosius
13th June 2015, 17:05
Dreamtimer, it seems that people get confused when they don't see a single hero but several of them. Certainly Mila Kunis (Jupiter Jones) would qualify, but without help she would have been dead several times over. I did find it amusing however that belief in identical genes meant re-incarnation. If we are here learning how to live well, repetition of the same old things gets us nowhere, although a galactic civilization based on accumulation of wealth would fit that mold.

True to materialistic form, the concept of harvesting gets portrayed as an actual physical harvest instead of the harvest of "loosh" a term coined by Robert Monroe. David Wilcock uses it primarily in terms of negative emotions but Monroe saw it as llife-force which tended to be produced in greater amounts by negative situations. There is a good discussion of loosh at http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=1064

The thing I wonder about is how this relates to the Law of One and if extreme materialistic civilizations may have previously existed and what kind of destruction they might have caused. Could the Law of One have arisen out of lessons learned the hard way? If one looks at Science Paper 1 in Level 1 of Wes Penre ( wespenre.com ) it is suggested that we are either in the 4th or 5th cycle of the universe after having the universe destroyed over and over. That creates a question I would love to pose to Corey to see the blue avians might know something about this. This would transform the Law of One from an ideal that we should strive for to a hard-earned lesson that we need to pay close attention to.

Dreamtimer
13th June 2015, 19:33
Ambrosius, I thought that "reemergence of the Queen's gene sequence" was weird too. They talked like it was natural but perhaps it was engineered.

I really appreciate the link to more info about loosh. I did not know where the term originated. I'm familiar with Robert Monroe. I will check it out.

You remind me of Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series. Yes, I read them all. By the time an age returns nearly all memory of it is gone. There are certain specially made objects that can contain memories of other or potential times.

I wonder about our genetics and what is recorded there that we don't know. Also, since all exists at once, we are potentially capable of going to view any point of creation. Not that I know how to do that.

ambrosius
14th June 2015, 21:50
Hello Dreamtimer,
I didn't get the idea that Jupiter Jones had engineered genetics based on the way that it was discovered, but it may have been. I have heard that incarnating spirits are able to view the person they will become, physically and emotionally, and possibly even "see" events that will occur. There are advanced courses at the Monroe Institute where you visit those realms. Of course, to reach a timeline that is desired the right choices have to be made or that timeline may not occur at all. So was Jupiter really a re-incarnated Abrasax? Perhaps, and having the right genes would mean that it WOULD be discovered. Possibly she may have intended to destroy the whole stinking predatory empire. Jupiter would not have known that though.

I first read about loosh in Monroe's book Far Journeys, where I also found out about Institute. The book fell off a bookstore shelf and landed at my feet as I was walking along. I think my gentlemen upstairs had something to do with it. Certainly my discovery of the gentlemen upstairs and who some of them are (and the lives they lived) would not have happened without doing some of the Monroe exercises.