PDA

View Full Version : We Are The Children Of Sorrow

monk
1st May 2015, 12:53
They say we have two ears and one mouth in order for us to learn to listen twice as much as we speak.

In David Wilcock's latest talk he mentions how the blue avians appear to be the same RA group behind the law of one material, and that they claim to be:

"the children of sorrow, and are here to clean up the mess they made".

Children of sorrow? Here to clean up the mess THEY made?

"Discuss"

Daozen
1st May 2015, 13:34
I don't know how Wilcock can make the leap of logic that the Blue Avians and the RA group are similar, when there are trillions of races in the Universe. What is his reasoning? Does anyone have a link to the text so we could discuss it fairly?

Cheers.

GoodETxSG
1st May 2015, 13:57
You can go to www.lawofone.info (http://www.lawofone.info) and look up the quotes corresponding to any keyword or words you want. Very useful. I know very little about the LOO Material. It was the Blue Avians who wanted me to work with DW by name. He has been a 20 year scholar of The LOO including living for 3 years with Carla and her group and L/L. The more I told him what these beings looked like, how they behaved and communicated (Phrasing and ideology being communicated) the more convinced he became it was the same "RA" group from the LOO Material.

I remained unconvinced until very recently but after some synchronicities and communications with the Blue Avians I too have come to believe they are either the same group or correlated with them on some deep level. They are 6th - 9th Density Beings and the most advanced beings we have dealt with thus far in a "physical" nature on this planet in recent times are 3/4th and 4/5th Density beings. These lower Density beings (4/5th D) have recognized them and their higher vibrational status and understand that in the density spectrum even going from 4/5th D to 6/7th D is many orders of magnitude more advanced than they currently are being that they have traveled up that same spectrum to where they currently reside.

Much of why he is certain and I am fairly on board with (I have not studied the LOO Material in any depth to be able to say 100% for certain) that these are the RA from the LOO. When they were asked if they were "RA" from the LOO the Blue Avian present only answered "I am Raw-Tear-Eir" and moved to the next question.

They were very serious about people NOT making this new message a religion and that people help themselves and do the work within themselves. They had tried "Three" prior times to communicate this message and in all cases it had been distorted by human beings (And The "Custodian Beings" aka Custodian gods/aliens) who wanted to use it for power and control.

There has been quite an explosion of anger from some people who have made the LOO their religion and have become reactionary (As all humans do with their belief systems and reality bubbles). The original delivery of the LOO material was not ever meant to be a "Religion" or "Belief System Movement". This new message is not meant to be so either and I have been repeatedly warned about allowing my ego to let me feel like a "Guru" or to become anything but "Humble". I am human and have my own struggles dealing with certain personality types but I am learning. I do my best to focus on "The Message" that is all about people "SAVING THEM SELVES" (Not looking to an outside source like some suggest) by becoming Service To Others, More Loving, Forgiving (To break the cycle of karma, w/also matches the LOO info) and focus on broadening and raising their own personal "Consciousness" (The Illuminati & Cabals #1 FEAR as it is the tool they use to enslave us!) and out "Vibrations" to match the high vibrational energetic changes that are already occurring in our Solar System (And region of the Galaxy).

During this vibratory change those of lower vibration will become more agitated and reactionary, mentally ill will become more so, those who are STS and commit evil acts and thoughts will increase these behaviors just as those who are higher vibrational and loving will become more so (Same principal, it is already obvious that this is already beginning to occur to many that are not clouded IMHO).

I haven't studied the Law of One Material or the Seth Material in depth but most of the "SSP Brass" and even "Certain Illuminati/Cabal Groups" are required to study this material. I do not have the time to study it right now but need to familiarize myself with much of it. This is becoming more and more apparent as each of my encounters with both the Blue Avians/Sphere Alliance and the SSP Alliance continue. It would also assist me in my future meetings with the other custodian beings that will be more and more common in the very near future.
G

fiz
1st May 2015, 13:58
They say we have two ears and one mouth in order for us to learn to listen twice as much as we speak.

In David Wilcock's latest talk he mentions how the blue avians appear to be the same RA group behind the law of one material, and that they claim to be:

"Discuss"

The quote you are referencing was originally made in The Law of One series by Ra. DW's entire worldview is predicated on this material, and DW himself claims to be karmically related to Ra from his own deep past lives.

To many this may seem like a bogus claim. I personally consider DW's claim to be plausible. Having read The Law of One several times, and knowing of DW's lifelong study and alignment with this material, I find his suggestion that the BA and Ra are identical to be extremely interesting. I myself think that DW must have some additional information we have yet to hear about this connection that makes him so confident as to publicly make this claim, the implications of which, if true, are nothing short of miraculous to the destiny of our collective evolution.

Even so, it is worth questioning, and not lightly -- for indeed this is an extraordinary claim to be making.

fiz
1st May 2015, 14:29
Also, "children of sorrow" and the reference to "cleaning up the mess they (Ra) made" -- these are fully explained in The Law of One series. (No light reading, BTW. And, I think, well worth the time to read from start to finish, as the series has a way of unfolding in one's mind a dense amount of information in comparatively few words.)

GoodETxSG
1st May 2015, 14:32
The quote you are referencing was originally made in The Law of One series by Ra. DW's entire worldview is predicated on this material, and DW himself claims to be karmically related to Ra from his own deep past lives.

To many this may seem like a bogus claim. I personally consider DW's claim to be plausible. Having read The Law of One several times, and knowing of DW's lifelong study and alignment with this material, I find his suggestion that the BA and Ra are identical to be extremely interesting. I myself think that DW must have some additional information we have yet to hear about this connection that makes him so confident as to publicly make this claim, the implications of which, if true, are nothing short of miraculous to the destiny of our collective evolution.

Even so, it is worth questioning, and not lightly -- for indeed this is an extraordinary claim to be making.

Indeed, he has been privy to quite a bit of additional information that has not been released by request of both the "BA's" and the "SSP Alliance". This info has convinced him of his belief that these are the "RA" of the Law Of One... It is an extraordinary claim, and one reason it took me some time to begin to come onboard to it being possible.

There is a very wide conflict going on right now, not only for our freedom but also for our minds... Thus the huge Military, Secret Earth Govt. (Cabal/Illuminati) Disinformation Campaign that is aimed at both our raising of "Consciousness" (Their most powerful tool to enslave us) and to cause mass confusion to also have an effect on the minds of the Slaves once all of their many hundreds of years of "Crimes Against Humanity" are revealed in the not to distant future.

G

Daozen
1st May 2015, 14:44
During this vibratory change those of lower vibration will become more agitated and reactionary, mentally ill will become more so, those who are STS and commit evil acts and thoughts will increase these behaviors just as those who are higher vibrational and loving will become more so (Same principal, it is already obvious that this is already beginning to occur to many that are not clouded IMHO).

I have noticed dishonest/STS types getting more and more agitated. It's like a 'rich get richer, poor get poorer." scenario. As the love vibrations increase, I guess they feel like they are sinking.

I too have come to believe they are either the same group or correlated with them on some deep level.

Maybe the 'deep level' is nothing more than the fact that most non-warlike races in the Universe subscribe to similar service-to-others philosophies.

I am not a big follower of LOO material so I have no emotional investment in this scenario. I don't mind if there's a connection or not.

GoodET's message and Sphere Being alliance material is some of the best I've seen, but some of the Blue Avian material raises a few red flags, which I don't have time to type up here. I would always remain discerning, and not discount the possibility of astral/etheric trickery. The major red flag is the apparent indifference to Earth based technology. This is jarring on a number of levels; economic, spiritual, strategic and practical.

Maybe they don't intend to make a religion over this material, but I have already seen people start to give up their sovereignty in the main GOODET thread. This is not your fault GOODET, just a natural human reaction to new material at this stage in our evolution.

I'm typing this up not to cause hassle, but just to warn everyone to stay on their toes. The roller-coaster ride is slowly beginning.

Dreamtimer
1st May 2015, 15:03
Children of Sorrow. They tried three times to bring their message and each time it was twisted. This would surely cause sorrow. They feel and are taking responsibility. We have to along side them. Their responsibility is to give the message without being or creating saviors. Ours is to receive the message without seeing saviors or gurus. My thoughts. I haven't read the LOO yet. Thanks for the references Corey and Fiz.

I decided, at the tender age of sixteen, not to have any masters or gurus in my life. This was mostly because I didn't want to be the product of someone else. I wanted to be able to take credit and responsibility for who and what I was. Also, I didn't want to talk to anybody about my dreams. I've only recently begun to do that.

Time to do some reading.

monk
1st May 2015, 15:27
Good thoughts so far, thankyou for the participation from everyone. I find the implications behind this "are they/aren't they RA" confusion to be of high importance, obviously, given how much humanity has been tricked in the past and also presently.

Not that the LOO's explanations of things are invalid, but I started this thread so that people could try and dissect the meaning and implications behind the quote itself, rather than simply linking to what RA says about RA.

I understand how my constant application of discernment is viewed as aggressive and unrelenting but human consent and awareness is everything.

I personally, after growing up addicted to Egyptian and Greek mythology, am convinced the RA group/BA's are the Egyptian "gods".

Time will tell I suppose.

Collidescope
1st May 2015, 15:33
I think I started reading the LOO about a good 10 years ago, I am not an expert but I do remember them referring to themselves as Ra and I always thought it was the Egyptian God, RA but now I wonder if their is any connection to that Ra and these Blue Avians. I must comment on DW talk last weekend that someone posted, whoever you are a big thank you. As Always he had some real mindblowing stuff. The only real issue I think is that people will start to worship these BA, I think we are configured by our old handlers to worship other beings we find are superior to us, I think at this point it's in the DNA. People who just woke up are going to feel the need to do this since they do not know what the big picture is and who's who and what is what, and have no clue how much the three letter agencies have muddied the waters. But of course, we down here must to the work on ourselves and I do not think anyone is going to save us. Of course, a little help in certain sectors are most welcomed. If I was in the 1% and if what DW has said is true, I don't think I would want to get out of bed At All.

Daozen
1st May 2015, 15:55
Not that the LOO's explanations of things are invalid, but I started this thread so that people could try and dissect the meaning and implications behind the quote itself, rather than simply linking to what RA says about RA.

The BA's could start by not enforcing the 'Technology will save you.' meme, which they seem to be promoting. On one hand they are lamenting the fact that their material is being distorted. On the other, telling us to sit tight and wait for the Star Trek tech to come out. There is a clear, unsettling contradiction here.

If they are the 'Gods' of old (for Gods read interstellar joyriders), that doesn't give them any more credibility in my eyes. I have a fascination with ancient Egypt myself, but that doesn't mean I want a boatload of self-proclaimed Gods to roll up and start the whole circus off again. The Portuguese left East Timor when things got tough in the late nineties... when the violence cleared, they came right back and grabbed 'their' ranches from the native Timorese.
Could the same thing be happening on a planetary scale, as we get to endgame?

I am positive about the future, but we need to be sharp as we step out into the universe. I have had tons of higher dimensional groups try and trick me (sometimes they led me up the garden path for a couple of months). I haven't posted any of their material, as it is not credible, and clearly laced with an agenda.

We just don't need any -or hardly any- external tech to create a low tech golden age (apart from some advanced healing technology). Any new devices can come from the subterranean realms or our native secret corporate groups -if necessary-. All we really need is money and a couple of years. In his early testimonials, GOODET was clear that interplanetary technology exchange programs were used as trojan horses to bring entire planets to their knees. Now, the Blue Avians seem to want to 'help', but how? And why?

Originally Posted by GoodETxSG
The Blue Avians are not involved in this foundation or any other business or research groups on earth... There is no need. Technology beyond this is already developed and in use at this time and just needs to be released. This is what the SSP Alliance has been working towards (One of the things).
TY,
G

fiz
1st May 2015, 16:35
The BA's could start by not enforcing the 'Technology will save you.' meme, which they seem to be promoting. On one hand they are lamenting the fact that their material is being distorted. On the other, telling us to sit tight and wait for the Star Trek tech to come out. There is a clear, unsettling contradiction here.

It does seem that the larger picture we are each attempting to understand right now remains necessarily veiled in some key areas, and which I appreciate Contact Point and others pointing out. Yes, I too wonder how come earth-based frequency weapons remain operational. Yes, I can relate to the contradiction you are identifying with the idea that we are being asked to wait a little longer for the Stark Trek tech to come out. I myself would like to know why it has taken this long for the Cabal to finally be checked. Is it because we are on a cosmic timeline that can't be rushed? Because if not, what value is there in allowing the pile-up of atrocities that has occurred over the last 3, 5, or 10 years? I have a very real cynicism about this that I try not to let overcome my deeper sense of wonder -- but it is there. I have to make a willed effort to carry out my affairs each day in the face of a planet that appears to be little more than a pain farm and a human meat grinder.

With that said, I remain open to Corey's information, and to DW's communications. Open, but not a true believer. But open nevertheless -- and quite deeply so. I have as many personal complaints about delays, miscommunications, and even styles of communication I don't like as the next person. But now does not seem to be the time to amplify this side of things. This planet has been reduced to misery to such an extent that really, for me, the only thing that matters at this time is to discover who exactly the BA are, and what we are facing right now with their presence. In this light, critical discernment is very much to be applied, as it is simply self-evident that humanity has been manipulated and eviscerated far, far past the point of nausea.

GoodETxSG
1st May 2015, 16:51
I have noticed dishonest/STS types getting more and more agitated. It's like a 'rich get richer, poor get poorer." scenario. As the love vibrations increase, I guess they feel like they are sinking.

Maybe the 'deep level' is nothing more than the fact that most non-warlike races in the Universe subscribe to similar service-to-others philosophies.

(Corey: There are plenty of non-war like races that are in the 3/4th, 4/5th Density range that remain quite isolated from the rest of the cosmos that is teaming with life on more layers than we have postulated even in some of these Density Spectrum Charts. They do become peaceful by practicing LOO types of philosophies of Love, Forgiveness and Higher Consciousness/Vibratory Emotion/Thoughts. It is not an ideology that is exclusive to the "RA Group" but comes from the "Source" or from the one point of creation that we all come from. Some might call it "God" others may call it "The Force". At some point all the different paths merge into The One.)

I am not a big follower of LOO material so I have no emotional investment in this scenario. I don't mind if there's a connection or not.

GoodET's message and Sphere Being alliance material is some of the best I've seen, but some of the Blue Avian material raises a few red flags, which I don't have time to type up here. I would always remain discerning, and not discount the possibility of astral/etheric trickery. The major red flag is the apparent indifference to Earth based technology. This is jarring on a number of levels; economic, spiritual, strategic and practical.

(Corey: Their point is that they are not going to do it for us. If they did we would worship them as gods and learn nothing. It is up to us to realize the full delima of our races situation and to ACT! It is up to us to do something about it. There are some groups of humanity that are already taking action but they need help. We all have to get involved and take back our own sovereignty. It is not going to be gifted to us by a small group of warriors or an off world race. The things that are "Jarring" on a number of levels are apparently not jarring enough for us to snap out of our programmed apathy and bond together to realize our power in numbers and in joint consciousness which is a massive creative force and could have made these changes all along... Some people think it a red flag that some of these groups have the power to free us or do battle and destroy the evil forces for us. This is missing the bigger picture, the grand scale on a grand cycle level of how things have and will play out...)

Maybe they don't intend to make a religion over this material, but I have already seen people start to give up their sovereignty in the main GOODET thread. This is not your fault GOODET, just a natural human reaction to new material at this stage in our evolution.

(Corey: I have not seen anyone give away their sovereignty. I have seen signs of hero worship that I have dissuaded. It is human nature to look for something bigger outside of themselves to worship. It is not only nature but it is genetic programming done by the custodian races to cause us to worship them by default. That is programming that the Sphere Alliance "Message" is supposed to aid us in breaking on our own individual levels. Some will achieve this, many others will not. It is a sad but real fact.)

I'm typing this up not to cause hassle, but just to warn everyone to stay on their toes. The roller-coaster ride is slowly beginning.

It is indeed a roller coaster ride. Those intent on remaining on a lower density level will fight tooth and toe nail to keep as many others who are persuadable to remain on their same level. They are content at their current vibratory and consciousness level and anyone else who seeks to grow past that is a threat to their reality bubble and must be squashed like a bug.

It is a personal and internal journey to achieve a higher vibratory state and to broaden your consciousness... It will be for the few and not for the many. We can only control our own decisions and behavior. let us focus on that... If we do all of the disinformation will just be targeting those who scatter when the lights come on anyway.

I am not saying that if you do not believe the Sphere Being Message you are a roach, but those who choose a lower vibrational state of mind and body will most likely end up sharing a reality and a world with the roaches. IMHO based on what I have experienced and seen within the programs and contacts.
G

We have to make some major changes, learn some hard lessons on our own to develop a genetic memory so that once we are no longer under the control of these "Custodian Beings" and are on our own two feet (As other planets have been set free in the Galaxy/Cosmos have learned). At that point we will be responsible for our own behavior and actions and no longer have a "Devil" to blame it all on.

We have had our own technology for decades or longer that could solve ALL of the problems of earth (Its not the only answer, we still have the consciousness and vibratory growth to use the technology responsibly). The release of these technologies to all of humanity on an equal basis and the removal of the "Babylonian Money Magic Slave System" will make sudden and impressive changes in the lives of every human being. Once we get over the trials and knowledge of our true history and the damage and slavery of the Cabal/Illuminati and their Custodian Beings and the emotional trauma that causes, we will soon begin to heal our stupid racism and other divisions (Illuminati Control Methods) between each of us on the planet and be more open to join our larger cosmic family. This is a whole new way of life that we can only dream of at the moment. We can make it be with our powerful tool... our mass consciousness that has a co-creative power we have yet to understand or tap into... The very same power that the dark forces have used against us for many many thousands of years.

modwiz
1st May 2015, 17:01
Corey, the dynamic I see is an old one. Despite the BA's counseling us to become more sovereign, and the discussions we need to have around that subject, many are treating this as a story that needs waiting for the next installment. One more piece of information before acting, or something like that.

GoodETxSG
1st May 2015, 17:13
Good thoughts so far, thankyou for the participation from everyone. I find the implications behind this "are they/aren't they RA" confusion to be of high importance, obviously, given how much humanity has been tricked in the past and also presently.

I understand how my constant application of discernment is viewed as aggressive and unrelenting but human consent and awareness is everything.

I personally, after growing up addicted to Egyptian and Greek mythology, am convinced the RA group/BA's are the Egyptian "gods".

Time will tell I suppose.

There are a lot of misconceptions about this time period and what went on. Just as what is in the Terra Papers and some other books/sources. There is quite a lot of highly manipulated history.

We have yet to have had our true history shared with us. The victor writes history and the Illuminati/Cabal has narrated the historical narrative for many millennia. This too will end in the near future as apart of the "Great Revealing" there is another name for "The Great Revealing" that many are familiar with but it brings up to many religious biases and arguments based on peoples current (But soon to change) "Reality Bubbles".

The "Reality Dump"/"Data Dump" will be the most Earth shaking and changing event that will probably split the way we measure time... Instead of BC/AD there will be "BD (Before Disclosure) and AD (After Disclosure)".

What happens to all of the War Criminals and Criminals Against Humanity after this "Great Revealing" will set the stage for how we move forward. No one is quite sure how this will all play out once the masses get this information in their hands.

"IT" will only be release after some serious Financial and Political Scandals of a grand scale that will be so huge that it will wake up every sleeping human on the planet. They will be enraged and looking for answers. Then the full Data Dump will be provided.

Until that point there is no use dropping this information on a heavily programmed, skeptical and asleep populace. We have seen other information erased or "Disinfo Campaigned Away" in the past when released to an already programmed and asleep group of people.

This is said to be the only way things will play out fully and most favorably to people being open to the "Great Revealing" of Hidden History and Technology... Or so the Grand Plan seems to be anyway. For now skeptics and naysayers comments and energy are encouraged, it is a great barometer of where we are in the process.

G

GoodETxSG
1st May 2015, 17:22
Corey, the dynamic I see is an old one. Despite the BA's counseling us to become more sovereign, and the discussions we need to have around that subject, many are treating this as a story that needs waiting for the nest installment. One more piece of information before acting, or something like that.

We agree more than you know kind sir. That is what has been holding me back on the most recent report.

How to focus on the "Message" and getting people to focus on making the needed changes to themselves and not just get addicted to a "Story" or what they feel is the next big and new "Sci-Fi Concept"... This is a dilemma for us right now...

Some of this information in the next update is disturbing and some would consider "fear porn", some is very "thrilling" and "empowering". Some of it is encoded messages to the Alliance here on the Earth. But what of it is going to lead people toward looking within themselves and doing the very hard work of making changes and becoming loving, forgiving people who then focus on raising their consciousness and vibrations?

That is a concern for us as well.

We do not want this to just become a popular and exciting topic for people to become addicted to... But for it to become something that inspires a movement of people making changes to themselves that make the world a better place.

Thank you for your wisdom, as usual it is in synch with what is going on in the background.

G

monk
1st May 2015, 17:28
.... Okayyy....seeing as we have deviated from posting our independent analysis of the quote in the OP, I shall join in the un-regulated frivolity! Why if the cabal have replicator tech do they (allegedly) feel the need to plunder and extort gold from other countries? At the very least you'd think if they (illuminati) really were up against a BRICS /gold backed system that they would have replicated gold to back their own new system? Or is gold alive and unreplicatable? Always bugged me that since the first wave of alliance conactees shows/qna.

GoodETxSG
1st May 2015, 18:25

If they are the 'Gods' of old (for Gods read interstellar joyriders), that doesn't give them any more credibility in my eyes. I have a fascination with ancient Egypt myself, but that doesn't mean I want a boatload of self-proclaimed Gods to roll up and start the whole circus off again. The Portuguese left East Timor when things got tough in the late nineties... when the violence cleared, they came right back and grabbed 'their' ranches from the native Timorese.
Could the same thing be happening on a planetary scale, as we get to endgame?

I am positive about the future, but we need to be sharp as we step out into the universe. I have had tons of higher dimensional groups try and trick me (sometimes they led me up the garden path for a couple of months). I haven't posted any of their material, as it is not credible, and clearly laced with an agenda.

We just don't need any -or hardly any- external tech to create a low tech golden age (apart from some advanced healing technology). Any new devices can come from the subterranean realms or our native secret corporate groups -if necessary-. All we really need is money and a couple of years. In his early testimonials, GOODET was clear that interplanetary technology exchange programs were used as trojan horses to bring entire planets to their knees. Now, the Blue Avians seem to want to 'help', but how? And why?

No trojan horses (Blue Avians do not use technology being 6th - 9th Density Beings, Their spheres are not even craft or technology in our sense of the word but are energetic constructs that buffer energy), we already have these technologies working and in service for many decades.

I do not blame people for being worried about the Sphere Alliance, that is why they are not directly getting involved other than to bring their Spheres into the Solar System to "Buffer" the incoming "Vibrational" Energies (To assist us in making a smooth energetic/vibrational transition) and to offer mostly tactical advice (And preventing large scale use of weapons of mass destruction and cause further energetic problems with the "Cosmic Web") to the very small/tiny SSP Alliance that is the only real group with teeth that is taking on the Orions/The Custodian Federations and the Illuminati/Cabal Groups.

They have blocked the solar system with the "Outer Barrier" to prevent these evil beings from leaving so they can face the music. And now they are giving us a message that sounds flakey to those who are still ignorant of the true power of what we are. The power of our consciousness has been at our disposal all along and we have always had the power to free our selves. They do not want us to worship them so they stay very much in the background. The SSP's and the Illuminati/Cabal Groups (And their Allied Off World Beings) knew they were here but humanity did not until recently.

With the elimination of a "Financial Debt Slave System" (Removal of ALL the Custodian Gods/Aliens & Human Elites) and the release of "Technologies" that clean the environment that we have destroyed, feed the starving, bring clean water to every part of the planet, provide healing technologies to the bodies we occupy for now and free energy that does not damage the living being that we live on called "Earth" what is the down side?

When have the Blue Avians EVER stated that "Technology Will Save You"? They have only stated you can save you via raising your love, vibration and consciousness (None of which has anything to do with Technology). People seem to like to twist this information on purpose or get things highly confused.

To make things clear once and for all... The Sphere Being Alliance (6th - 9th Density Beings that do not need or use technology) is not the same thing as the Secret Space Program Alliance (Which is made up of various break away SSP Human groups fighting the Cabal)...

There are some things that DW did not communicate correctly in his conference, the SSP Alliance has been provided with NO OFFENSIVE TECHNOLOGY! They were provided with some concept and multi-dimensional physics models and information that they were instructed to use as "Defensive Technology". The high tech weaponry they have used recently has been completely developed by humans and from info from custodian beings some of which was technology brought to the SSP Alliance from "Defector's" from the ICC.

"We" already are using these technologies there are just some "Elite" people that have decided that YOU are a useless eater that is irrelevant. Every soul on this planet is relevant and deserves the same respect and treatment no matter their religious beliefs, sex or the color off the upholstery (skin color) covering their muscles. When all have equal access to everything that is needed and all receive information that shows we are all equal and apart of a cosmic family we will begin to be able to focus on doing a lot of healing down here on this planet.

It will take some time and will not all happen over night with the sudden release of a replicator and the release off massive information that would take each of us quite a lot of time to digest. This will be a painful experience for many, like birth pains. It will be the birth of a new era of freedom. Not freedom because of technology. But the technology will help destroy the Financial System and make us all equal in the "Haves" and "Have Not" categories.

Some people have a belief system of what will occur after these events... Will we ascend into light bodies? Etc... We will have some time of overlap before we reach the very higher density realms where we will need food, water and clean air.

Because of what we have done to our planet and to our society (The extreme programmed hate and division) there will be a need for this technology to make everyone feel equal (There will not be "Elites") and develop a new respect for eachother down here as we learn more about how we were manipulated and how many more family members we have yet to meet in the cosmos.

Until we iron out our own differences during this "Time Of Healing" after "The Great Revealing" they will be cautious in how much the interact with us directly. We are going to go from the point we are RIGHT NOW, butchering each other over stupid differences to being a joint family living in harmony after this "Great Revealing". As stated this will not be an over night process and will take some time and even some help from our cosmic family once some trust is established (After being manipulated and finding out about it, the masses may not want to engage with other beings right away... This is the masses we are talking about not those of us who are already awake...).

For now it is going to be hard not to apply our own belief systems and reality bubbles on top of what hasn't occurred yet. We haven't even gotten to the huge disinformation war between now and then that will lead many into dark caves where after all of this occurs will have to have search teams seek them out and bring them into the light with their heads held down in despair and disappointment. There is no shame in it, these groups have been playing with the minds of humanity of thousands of years and are extremely seductive. There will be no "I told you so" or rubbing their faces in it. They will be joining in the re-education process with the rest of humanity to process not just the true history of Earth but also of the cosmos.

That sounds like a grand and tall order... A lot to promise. The technology is out there and in use, the "Truth" about our Elites is out there ready to deciminate... The Elites will fight it to the last moment and will through up smoke screens the entire time. But the Great Revealing will leave no stone unturned or left for them to hide themselves or their secrets under. Everything comes to an end... Even their reign!

G

GoodETxSG
1st May 2015, 18:35
.... Okayyy....seeing as we have deviated from posting our independent analysis of the quote in the OP, I shall join in the un-regulated frivolity! Why if the cabal have replicator tech do they (allegedly) feel the need to plunder and extort gold from other countries? At the very least you'd think if they (illuminati) really were up against a BRICS /gold backed system that they would have replicated gold to back their own new system? Or is gold alive and unreplicatable? Always bugged me that since the first wave of alliance conactees shows/qna.

Not only can they replicate gold (Replicators do not create something from nothing, the "Print" items from base materials), they can pull it out of the oceans while they desalinate the water... They DO mine it from the asteroid belt and other places in the solar system. The gold out there is of the same molecular structure as that on Earth. There is no Gold shortage on Earth or in the solar system. The "Gold" myth has been one of the biggest psy ops in our history that has helped prop up the Babylonian Money Magic Slave System... It has very clever roots. Yes gold is much easier to mine here on Earth by slaves and has many more uses than people have been made aware of. But nothing we think we know about what is going on down here is what it seems.

All of the Financial Systems both the Western and BRICS Systems are Ponzi Schemes and are both "Debt Slave Systems"... The saying in the Alliance is the East says "The West had their 100 Years, now WE want our 100 Years!"... Almost everything happening down here with the Debt/Financial Systems is a complete Ponzi Scheme and will promise much and change very little... Only the complete elimination of all of the Financial Systems is there any chance for any type of freedom...

There will be no real change or difference no matter who creates a "Different System" that is based on Debt Slavery... It only changes who is in control of it. We should have all figured this much out by now.
G

lift the veil
1st May 2015, 18:45
Corey - How will we know that the "Great Revealing" will be the true unveiling of hidden knowledge, and it will not be further co-opted or manipulated? How will the information be disseminated to ensure that corruption does not occur?

P.S. Apocalypse defined: An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apocálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω meaning "uncovering"), translated literally from Greek, is a disclosure of knowledge, i.e., a lifting of the veil or revelation. In religious contexts it is usually a disclosure of something hidden. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalypse

...Lifting of the veil, now where have I heard that before....Oh, my name, "Lift the Veil." ;) Can't wait!! :h5:

I can handle the truth, Jack (Nicholson)!!! Bring it on!!!

http://theawesomedaily.theawesomedaily.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/handle-the-truth.gif

OneOfLaw
1st May 2015, 19:00
the crash and restructering of the financial system is one of the last bullets the defeated control system has. it is a great possibility to distract humans from the actual manifestation of the consciousness shift.

This sorts itself out during the manifestation, since humans are undergoing a mass awakening, although not all might be able to cope with it, which is rooted in their individual spiritual growth process. That is that not all incarnated souls are prepared and ready (derived from free will !) for such a new life experience.

The ceased control system is aiming to "prison break" this planet, therefore they are in need of mass deception, this has become a real challenge, since they are now in the open and the upcoming flood of disclosure imposes a serious threat to those entities.

Read upcoming information with your heart, based on already gathered information you can quickly gain the possibility to discern the material.

Everything that imposes threats which might in any terms be refered to a "positive outcome" for the ceased control system can be ignored. this is a scheduled event which functions like something you may refer to be a movie script. this species is now transfomring to a higher frequency density freeing themselves from the intensified learning lessons inside the consciousness simulation. no force is able to prevent this, they are aware of that, they are playing the roles of what you can compare to "bad guys" how you might want to call it. These are the so called Nemesis in the "Heroes Journey" which is likely familiar to you. Concentrante on love, compassion and unity. forgive those entities which are still you, wearing another mask, making this whole sequence of events possible to begin with. there is no evil out there, it all is based on unconditional love, which is the essence of all of you and them as well.

ALl love and light to you and congratulations to be on this planet right now.

-- if you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change

Collidescope
1st May 2015, 19:20

You got to remember these cabal and the entities controlling them love to feed off of human energy and like to enslave. Can't do that with a replicator. No fun in that where is all the blood and gore? They are all about controlling an unconscious population makes them feel like Gods. Look at the control system they have in place for that purpose only. I would think replicators would be used by positive beings who want to create because they desire this or that. I think Dw was saying if we become STO creator beings that is how we will create.

As far as waiting for technology to be given to us by them we have some technology right now that can clean up local areas and chem trails. it's called organite and you can get it online. So no more waiting. I have one in my backyard and have not seen a chemtrail lingering in the sky for over a week. This can be programmed (it is based on tesla and Wilhiem Wright technology)I am sure for many other things, just by intent. So the future is here. We are going to clean up this planet one person at a time. We are the ground crew and some of us are already doing it now.
There is a radio program from Jim Chruch radio that a person who makes these devices. I will get the link.
http://thechembow.tumblr.com/

Longbow
1st May 2015, 20:09
Corey,

Great discussion today!

It would seem from your comments above that your latest update and the interviews with DW are being purposely held back.
Is it because the Sphere beings think we're not ready?

Personally, I think it would be better for us to digest it before the massive dissinfo war starts. I've said it many times, the people following you here are the awakened ones. Most of us have been mining for info for years. Being spoon fed feels like condescension at this point.

Not trying to be inflammatory at all, just telling you how it feels.

Peace and love brother!

Energyflux2012
1st May 2015, 20:46
Corey,

Great discussion today!

It would seem from your comments above that your latest update and the interviews with DW are being purposely held back.
Is it because the Sphere beings think we're not ready?

Personally, I think it would be better for us to digest it before the massive dissinfo war starts. I've said it many times, the people following you here are the awakened ones. Most of us have been mining for info for years. Being spoon fed feels like condescension at this point.

Not trying to be inflammatory at all, just telling you how it feels.

Peace and love brother!

I agree. It's always a good idea to take a while just clear your mind and ground yourself quietly in nature, allowing your subconscious mind to catch up. This is a ritual that will be extremely important in the days ahead. Taking a whole day off especially is very refreshing for the mind.

Many blessings.

Dreamtimer
1st May 2015, 21:35
I'm reminded of a Star Trek TNG episode where a 'fugitive' turns out to be running for his life because he's evolving. The state is chasing him, trying to catch him and execute or imprison him before he changes. He has a few fitful episodes of glowing before finally just turning into light. He was one of the next evolution of his species but TPTB didn't want the evolution to happen.

I'm thinking of the Flobots: "There is a war going on for your mind."

fiz
1st May 2015, 22:45
We have yet to have had our true history shared with us.

This sums up where we find ourselves now: we lack the information we need to move forward as a planetary people.

Focusontruth
2nd May 2015, 02:58
How to focus on the "Message" and getting people to focus on making the needed changes to themselves and not just get addicted to a "Story" or what they feel is the next big and new "Sci-Fi Concept"... This is a dilemma for us right now...

.... But what of it is going to lead people toward looking within themselves and doing the very hard work of making changes and becoming loving, forgiving people who then focus on raising their consciousness and vibrations? That is a concern for us as well.

We do not want this to just become a popular and exciting topic for people to become addicted to... But for it to become something that inspires a movement of people making changes to themselves that make the world a better place.

G

Maybe there is nothing to worry about. Work on self is a natural process that comes with maturity, experience and need, much like a toddler starts standing up and making first steps at a certain age, naturally. All it takes is an "enabling" and supportive environment.

You just don't grow more loving, more forgiving or more STO because some 7th D being says so. No. Conditions have also to be right. You have to feel safe, accepted and trusting among the other Humans around you. You have to feel that the love you give out is also returned to you. Then you have to realize that being more STO, more forgiving and more loving will actually make your life better / easier. But, and that's a big but, the majority of the Humans you share this planet with must be on board with the STO plan, or it won't work, irrespective of your individual efforts to raise your vibrations.

So, if being more STO, more forgiving and more loving visibly makes the majority of Humans safer, richer, happier, more peaceful, more accepted and loved, who is not going to want to be part of it ? Who is not going to do all the work (personal and otherwise) to be part of it?

My point is, if Humans' immediate concerns like war, poverty, hunger, disease, theft, crime, racism, xenophobia etc... are addressed or mitigated - I do not know by who or how -, the STO thing will snap in place naturally, intuitively. On the other hand, if all the Sphere Beings have to offer is their STO message, I won't be too surprised if that message fails to launch... again.

Gretchen
2nd May 2015, 04:13
We agree more than you know kind sir. That is what has been holding me back on the most recent report.

Some of this information in the next update is disturbing and some would consider "fear porn", some is very "thrilling" and "empowering". Some of it is encoded messages to the Alliance here on the Earth. But what of it is going to lead people toward looking within themselves and doing the very hard work of making changes and becoming loving, forgiving people who then focus on raising their consciousness and vibrations?

G

------

Hi Corey, Thank you, thank you... this is really interesting... Definitely it has been the case that some of us have been watching for the next installment with our popcorn bag ready... I will count myself among the group doing that (I also thought it was a funny image so I climbed on board with my popcorn).

Anyway, maybe some of us have been working on ourselves..... I was lucky enough to have a meditation teacher who for 35 years, taught (mostly around the Western USA) that "Love is the strongest force in the universe" and one of our most important lessons in life is "to learn to love ourselves and also to learn to love others" and that "all problems can be solved with love," and she gave us a very powerful affirmation to use when we are having problems with something, or with anybody: "Divine love and divine order is manifesting in this situation now."

Anyway, I write all this because there are many of us who have been coming along literally for years, trying to work on love and kindness and forgiveness but weren't getting much evidence or feedback from anywhere that this kind of thinking would "do us any good" (for want of another explanation) ("you will be rewarded in heaven" is where most of us land who try to work on love and kindness, in this life)... ......Anyway, earlier this year, Cobra started giving out a few coded messages along this line (ho'o pono pono, or Hawaiian for 'forgiveness') ... and then the Blue Avians have come forth to give you, to give to us, this VERY BASIC and SIMPLE MESSAGE, which is not very complicated at all: " Be Kind. Be Loving. Help Others. Forgive. " I mean, I have to say it is so truly wonderful to finally hear that a group from way the heck out there, who is apparently so incredibly far ahead of us in just about every way, is finally here and holy cow -- THIS IS THEIR MESSAGE. I am very very excited every time I read this. I read it over and over again. Finally.

I would be joyous, in fact, if every time they appeared they repeat this message. (They might HAVE TO!! We're pretty thick down here!!). And if they said nothing else, it would be cool. Because then we'd really be forced to hear it, wouldn't we? (I wouldn't mind other stories, but if that is the message, well, I'm okay... I'll probably keep going on this path no matter what they have to say...)

Thanks for being there and being in this discussion. I am always excited to be here and I so appreciate the kind and honest and thoughtful exchange here.

Maunagarjana
2nd May 2015, 09:30
I don't know about "Children of Sorrow", but Ra uses the term "The Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow" to describe beings in the higher densities who, out of intense compassion, attempt to aid those who call for aid on the lower levels. It is those who call for aid that are "in sorrow" and it is groups like Ra and many others who tend to them.

Here's a few Law of One quotes where the phrase is used.

12.26 Questioner: Thank you. Well, you spoke of Wanderers. Who are Wanderers? Where do they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. Imagine, if you will, the sands of your shores. As countless as the grains of sand are the sources of intelligent infinity. When a social memory complex has achieved its complete understanding of its desire, it may conclude that its desire is service to others with the distortion towards reaching their hand, figuratively, to any entities who call for aid. These entities whom you may call the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow move towards this calling of sorrow. These entities are from all reaches of the infinite creation and are bound together by the desire to serve in this distortion.

23.10 Questioner: Thank you. Then as an overall success, what can you tell me about the relative success of the pyramid in any way at all? I understand that it was— the pyramids for the purpose were basically unsuccessful in that they didn’t produce the rise in consciousness that you’d hoped for, but there must have been some success. Can you tell me of that?

Ra: I am Ra. We ask you to remember that we are of the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow. When one has been rescued from that sorrow to a vision of the One Creator, then there is no concept of failure.

Our difficulty lay in the honor/responsibility of correcting the distortions of the Law of One which occurred during our attempts to aid these entities. The distortions are seen as responsibilities rather than failures; the few who were inspired to seek, our only reason for the attempt.

Thus, we would perhaps be in the position of paradox in that as one saw an illumination, we were what you call successful, and as others became more sorrowful and confused, we were failures. These are your terms. We persist in seeking to serve.

65.7 Questioner: How would conventional warfare offer the opportunities for seeking and service?

Ra: I am Ra. The possibility/probabilities exist for situations in which great portions of your continent and the globe in general might be involved in the type of warfare which you might liken to guerrilla warfare. The ideal of freedom from the so-called invading force of either the controlled fascism or the equally controlled social common ownership of all things would stimulate great quantities of contemplation upon the great polarization implicit in the contrast between freedom and control. In this scenario which is being considered at this time/space nexus the idea of obliterating valuable sites and personnel would not be considered an useful one. Other weapons would be used which do not destroy as your nuclear arms would. In this ongoing struggle the light of freedom would burn within the mind/body/spirit complexes capable of such polarization. Lacking the opportunity for overt expression of the love of freedom, the seeking for inner knowledge would take root aided by those of the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow which remember their calling upon this sphere.

Maunagarjana
2nd May 2015, 09:30
For those who wonder why the Ra group in particular and the Confederation in general are so interested in us, it's because, as they have admitted, it was their misguided attempts to help people on Earth in the ancient past, and even a couple instances in modern times iirc, that inadvertently caused so many problems here. They completely underestimated how confused and distorted Earth humans had become.

All their attempts to give spiritual and technological knowledge to people on the Earth has resulted in the knowledge being hoarded and kept hidden by a small circle of elites who used it to make themselves more powerful. In other words, they unintentionally created (or got the ball rolling for) groups like the Illuminati by giving information which they intended to be shared freely for the benefit of all, but it obviously was not, and it was instead perverted in grotesque ways. This was a very tragic misjudgement on their part, which happened because, as they put it, they were "naive". Ooops. However, they did say that all of their attempts to aid that had went awry were approved by the "Council of Saturn", a more higher density council that presides over this Solar System, who surely knew what the result would be.

The Ra group said this naivety on their part resulted because their evolutionary process up through the densities was so much more harmonious than ours. They weren't prepared for and didn't really understand all the consequences of the infestation on this planet by the Orion/Draco group. They actually expected their efforts in responding to calls for aid to clear things up nicely, but instead, they soon realized that they really screwed the pooch. But I guess even still, they are learning. It's all one big learning process here. You try different things, and sometimes they backfire horribly. Karma is a beeetch. So, the bottom line is, they feel very much karmically obligated to clean up the mess they made.

Those who would fall under the category of "The Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow" would be the many higher density ET souls who have incarnated on this planet to assist with the planetary changes here. They have to incarnate here under the "veil" that causes them to forget who they are and where they came from, because working from the inside that way can be very effective.

Daozen
2nd May 2015, 10:31
Some fascinating points made by everyone. Don't have time to reply in depth but there are some interesting things to think about. Its vital that we think about every aspect of the transition period, in detail, so unforseen circumstances don't hit us unexpectedly.

Myst
2nd May 2015, 10:41

Maunagarjana
2nd May 2015, 11:04
Corey, the dynamic I see is an old one. Despite the BA's counseling us to become more sovereign, and the discussions we need to have around that subject, many are treating this as a story that needs waiting for the next installment. One more piece of information before acting, or something like that.

From what I gather from the BA's message that Corey is relaying, they are not only counseling us to become more Sovereign. They are also encouraging us to become more Integral. That's what Service to Others is all about. Sovereignty is only one side of the equation there for what needs to happen. And this is something that I think a lot of people are missing. They are obsessed with Sovereignty because American-style rugged individualism has a lot of influence on them, but they often don't understand, ignore, or mistrust integrality. And they don't realize how extreme individualism is actually a primary feature of the negative path. It can become negative if it is pursued without compassion. Simultaneous Sovereignty/Integrality are complementary and synergistic. Similar to how Compassion and Wisdom are complementary.

Daozen
2nd May 2015, 11:11
Thanks for typing that up Corey. I agree with 90 per cent of what you say.

When have the Blue Avians EVER stated that "Technology Will Save You"? They have only stated you can save you via raising your love, vibration and consciousness (None of which has anything to do with Technology). People seem to like to twist this information on purpose or get things highly confused.

Right here:

Originally Posted by GoodETxSG
The Blue Avians are not involved in this foundation or any other business or research groups on earth... There is no need. Technology beyond this is already developed and in use at this time and just needs to be released. This is what the SSP Alliance has been working towards (One of the things).
TY,
G

The implication here is, don't worry about hydroponics, fog collectors, rooftop solar, pico-wind turbines, hand-cranked tech... or anything like that. Just sit tight and wait for the new tranche of technology to come out. This 'wait for the cavalry' dynamic has been promoted by some players for more than 5 years:

- 2008- Sit tight Obama will save you.
- 2009-2012- Sit tight and wait for the 2012 timewave to save you.
- 2012-2014- Sit tight and wait for the collateral accounts to save you.
- 2012-2014- Sit tight and wait for the mass arrests to save you.
- 2015... sit tight and wait for the new tranche of technology to save you.

There is a pattern here. I do not see you as disingenuous, there is just an old story at play.

Now, if the SSPs/secret groups deliver, within 2-3 months, then its all good. But we've seen delays for a long time...

Yes, this technology exists, I don't dispute that, but I wonder why public domain technology has been ignored for so long. I agree with most of what you say, I just think the so called freedom groups have made a huge tactical blunder by encouraging hopeful passivity. I wrote more here:

http://jandeane81.com/threads/6742-Secret-Space-Program-DISCUSSION-ET-Federation-Delegation-amp-MILAB-quot-Experiencer-quot-GoodETxSG-quot?p=841922142&viewfull=1#post841922142

In future I would like to focus on points of agreement: The Sphere Beings, the data dump, and the infowar... I agree with everything you say there. I am by no means a newb. I've been promoting low-tech liberation for 5 1/2 years:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread500968/pg1
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread508014/pg1

Ihave seen many, many trends come and go... so I hope people manage to break the cycle now_  ㄡ

Daozen
2nd May 2015, 13:13
I agree that the Sphere Alliance is provided much needed back up, advice, minimizing of Earth changes and a lot more. I have been aware of these sorts of groups since 2009. I think it's good that you brought this to mass awareness.

Daozen
2nd May 2015, 13:29
With the elimination of a "Financial Debt Slave System" (Removal of ALL the Custodian Gods/Aliens & Human Elites) and the release of "Technologies" that clean the environment that we have destroyed, feed the starving, bring clean water to every part of the planet, provide healing technologies to the bodies we occupy for now and free energy that does not damage the living being that we live on called "Earth" what is the down side?

No down side. This is the world I've been writing about for 5 years. I'm on record doing it way before a lot of people started talking about it. I've watched insider after insider come along, promise people the Earth, and fade into obscurity. I doubt you will go the same way, as you seem to have a lot of integrity, but it's a reoccurring theme.

There are two issues:

- How long will it take?
- In the meantime, why don't these 'disclosure agents' use their clout to promote intermediate technology, instead of keeping people on a string? This is not your fault or intention, it's just how things have gone in the past. The larger GOODET Q+A thread is already falling into those patterns. People are keeping themselves on a string.

Case study: Water. How do people see events playing out in the water technology arena?

Anyway, I hope we can move forward and talk about more interesting things, as there is much to cover. No point in getting stuck over one small point. I think things will start to happen in 2015. It only needs one big change in either the media, banking, or technology arena, and liberation will go into high gear. One out of the three, and things will speed up. Whatever happens, I'm just focusing on my own personal freedom right now. I try and make it a personal rule never to be waiting on anything.

Mojo, I think these points are on topic, as part of 'the mess' is our technology and passive tendencies. Discussing these issues is useful to everyone. As we get our thoughts straight, we learn skills that will help as the changes take full effect.

Daozen
2nd May 2015, 13:35
I am not saying that if you do not believe the Sphere Being Message you are a roach

Roaches are very hard to kill. If there were tough times ahead, you could do worse than be a roach.

GoodETxSG
2nd May 2015, 13:54
Thanks for typing that up Corey. I agree with 90 per cent of what you say.

Right here:

The implication (Corey: Implied by whom?) here is, don't worry about hydroponics, fog collectors, rooftop solar, pico-wind turbines, hand-cranked tech... or anything like that. Just sit tight and wait for the new tranche of technology to come out. This 'wait for the cavalry' (Corey: YOU are the cavalry! Each and every one of you already has the power to change everything) dynamic has been promoted by some players for more than 5 years:

(Corey: These are all distortions that say the power is in someone elses hands. When the power has been in your own hands the entire time...)
- Sit tight Obama will save you. (Corey: He is apart of the Machine that is controlled by the Elite and has always known it)
- Sit tight and wait for the 2012 timewave to save you. (Corey: These energetic changes have been going on since far before 2012 and the SSP's & Elites knew it)
- Sit tight and wait for the collateral accounts to save you. (Corey: MORE Financial Slavery is going to help? Who ever bought into that got what they paid for.)
- Now... sit tight and wait for the new tranche of technology to save you. (Corey: Not to be offensive, this is your own distortion based on your own disappointments from the above mentioned distortions given by people who were either trying to disempower people or were ignorant of what is really going on in the Sol System and what the Babylonian Money Magic Slave System" really is. No one has promised that "Technology Will Save You"... That is your own overlay. Until the message is fully understood, until the true power of your own co-creative consciousness is fully understood you will always be looking for someone else or something else to save you. The power is within each of us and has been from the beginning. That very power is the Illuminati's most sacred "Tool" against us. This small but hard to digest bit of information is just a piece of "The Great Revealing" that is already underway, but will not fully come in the form of a "Data Dump" until a certain percentage of the population is "Ripe" or ready to accept it.)

There is a pattern here (Corey: Indeed there is a pattern). I do not see you as disingenuous, there is just an old story at play.

Now, if the SSPs/secret groups deliver, within 2-3 months, then its all good. But we've seen delays for a long time... (Corey: Where is YOUR part? Why the time frame? If you understand your true co-creative ability through consciousness this can be manifested by yourself and others. The SSP Group is a very small group fighting a much larger and entrenched group. We must all take part.)

Yes, this technology exists, I don't dispute that, but I wonder why public domain technology has been ignored for so long. I agree with 90 per cent of what you say, I just think the so called freedom groups have made a huge tactical blunder by encouraging hopeful passivity (Corey: By not participating directly we are all encouraging "hopeful passivity". The Cabal/Illuminati count on "hopeful passivity" to keep us from actually putting actions to our words.). I wrote more here:

http://jandeane81.com/threads/6742-Secret-Space-Program-DISCUSSION-ET-Federation-Delegation-amp-MILAB-quot-Experiencer-quot-GoodETxSG-quot?p=841922142&viewfull=1#post841922142

In future I would like to focus on points of agreement (Corey: No, its good to focus on distortions at times. That is what can narrow our path and focus our journey. We have the answers we seek and the power we look elsewhere for. Time to develop ourselves and begin to use that power): The Sphere Beings, the data dump, and the infowar... I agree with everything you say there. I am by no means a newb. I've been promoting low-tech liberation for 5 1/2 years: (Corey: That is wonderful, but our freedom will not come from War or Technology... it will come from a full awakening and understanding of WHAT WE ARE and how much of a hand we have had in our own enslavement... Because we have surrendered and allowed ourselves to be manipulated with our own co-creative consciousness, which has given each of us the power from the beginning to free ourselves. Why haven't we as a joint consciousness? Maybe we weren't ready? Maybe certain lessons hadn't been learned? Maybe we just need to be reminded of what and who we are so we can reconnect with our ability to respect each others free will while we are exercising the co-creative powers of our joint consciousness? What ever the correct question/answer we are not at a time where we have the ability to do exactly that.)

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread500968/pg1
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread508014/pg1

Ihave seen many, many trends come and go... so I hope people manage to break the cycle now_  ㄡ (Corey: Cycles are broken one person at a time :) )

If I may borrow a line from the "Brother and Sisters of Sorrow", that is a "distortion" based on ones own quick interpretation based on a belief system.

That quote you keep referring to is nothing more than a reply to a question about are the "BA's" involved directly in the Keshe Foundation.

All of the technologies that we need are already created by humanity for humanity but being hidden from humanity by a self appointed "Elite" who fear the true power of what humanity really is.

There is no implication that one should "WAIT" for anyone to save you and certainly no indication for anyone to sit back.

Now more than ever is when people need to wake up. Expanding their consciousness is not only a major part of doing so but is also the self development of a "Tool" that has been used against us to enslave us. If we learn to get control and learn how to use this "Tool" there is no amount of technology or military might that can keep us enslaved any longer! It would be impossible... The co-creative powers of consciousness are that powerful (And the "Elite" are very aware of this)...

I made some remarks in red above by some of the examples you gave... all distortions of people over recent times. This is one of the main reasons I was compelled to come forward after my "Semi-secret Interviews" with Christine. I was then contacted by the Blue Avians (Who had been in contact with me a number of years prior in a more limited way) and told that this was my soul mission but I had to accept it. In the beginning (As my wife can attest) I gave them excuse after excuse of why they should chose someone else. "I have done some horrible things myself under the orders of these Elites while serving in certain projects" (They answered, "You have broken that cycle of karma"... "You only lack forgiveness of yourself which may come through by just doing so or by a STO mission"), When it was made known that I would be coming out as my real name and speaking to "Elite Groups", "Alien Councils & Federations" on their behalf I stated "I am an extreme introvert, my voice is weak. I constantly clear my voice when talking, am a low talker and lose my voice when talking to large groups of people" (They answered, paraphrasing in all of these quotes of theirs... "Do not focus on the negative in yourself, focus on the positive. The positives of your previous service and interaction with some of these very beings you will communicate with is a strength, we will be your voice, you will find the words when they are needed.... FOCUS ON THE POSITIVE"... This is something they sort of scold me with after every meeting, not to be so down on myself, stop focusing on my past, my perceptions of self negatives and FOCUS ON THE POSITIVE.).

I (Very Delicately) told my wife what was going on, (Who not 18 months earlier she would have given me a strange look and thought I had lost it... But she had recently gone through her very own impressive "Awakening". Not only that but she had been seeing some very strange things occurring around the house as well as and asking me lots of questions about "Weird equidistant marks in the backyard where my feet/shoe prints terminated at, then a separate set of the same marks in the ground where my foot/shoe prints leaving t he area left another trail back through the sparse grass (mostly dirt, mud with all the rain we have had) back to the patio and into the back door where she was often seeing mud on the floor and complaining about cleaning it up in the mornings after dropping one of my children off at school... Okay, sorry... That was one heck of a run on sentence/long winded paragraph... I know).

My wife to my surprize completely supported me and encouraged me to follow what I felt was the right thing to do. This was after we had already had one person send anonymous emails to all of the companies that would recruit me for where we made 90% of our income, sending them links to my interviews and telling them that I was leaking classified information and had also become a "UFO Nutter" directly effecting my ability to provide for my family. She knew that once I came out in the public with my full name (People were already behaving in a very low vibrational way and outing my name anywhere they could) it would only make things worse. These beings ("BA's") had also told me that money/income should not be a concern, that they were already working on those of STO/Higher Vibrational Development to assist us and that some "Other Opportunities" would come my way involving this work. It was obvious I would never be making the $ix Figure$ I once made but somehow my family of four would be provided for (It has been extremely difficult but seems to have been a lesson on its own).

This was extremely off topic and done so just to demonstrate that even though I am traveling off the planet and interacting with the SSP Alliance, the Sphere Being Alliance and many other beings on their behalf, I am also very human. I have flaws that hold me back, I have worries and find it difficult to fully trust the situations I have been put in (Usually with zero prep work or intelligence prior to the encounters/events)...

Since doing so I have had some extremely serious stalkers that not only have harassed me online but have left things in my mailbox. I have people that devote a strange amount of time out of their day to stalking me online and trolling me. I have been picked up and questioned a couple of times by unfriendly human groups and I have received death threats. I have made zero money off of all of this, I have basically lost my business and reputation I built over 20 years in my industry. This has not been an easy path for my family and I at all. Yet even though we are the poorest we have ever been we are also the closest and happiest we have ever been. I am not perfect and have a LONG WAY to go on this path of self growth that the Sphere Beings are having me share as a "Message"... But the amount of effort I have put into it has been rewarded with a happy family. I am working, make that struggling every day to become more loving, The hardest is "To Forgive" (Ouch!, I have a lot to forgive of myself let alone so many new people that have created negative karma for themselves but also negative energy in my life that I need to forgive)...

Everytime I meet the Blue Avians I feel my Consciousness broaden more and more, my "Intuition" and "Other abilities become oddly stronger/activated from the experiences/encounters alone.

So as I focus on raising my consciousness and vibration I only find it held back by what I am not willing to give up quite yet... Grudges, Angers of betrayals and Things I have done in my past. When they say "Forgiveness" stops the wheels of karma they are not kidding. It is the hardest of all of the things mentioned in their message. The only thing that is holding us back at this point is ourselves...

We know what a powerful tool we have access to and how to gain full access to it. Knowing and doing are very different things. I wish each of us luck or an epiphany that will assist us on this path of getting where we need to be and fully understanding the full power in this message.

My apologies for rambling on, I had a very rich night of dreams after pondering certain things (My own journey, what I am allowing to hold me back, what am I willing to let go of or forgive others/myself of etc...). It just all seemed to come out in this posting when responding to the focus on "Technology".
TY,
G

Daozen
2nd May 2015, 14:19
Thanks. I understand some of the points you are making, but I do not need a pep talk here. I am aware that there's no need to wait. I am on record trying to stimulate people to act with what they have around them since 2009. What I am lamenting, is that large numbers of incarnates have been taken in by: Obama, 2012 timewave, Mass arrests fake intel, Collateral accounts etc. BTW, David Wilcock pushed all those narratives with considerable energy, which kept a lot of people on a merry-go-round.

All of the technologies that we need are already created by humanity for humanity but being hidden from humanity by a self appointed "Elite" who fear the true power of what humanity really is.

Why continually focus on the hidden technology when the public domain tech is just fine? Case study, water: There are tons of technologies out there. Why focus on what's hidden?

That is your own overlay. Until the message is fully understood, until the true power of your own co-creative consciousness is fully understood you will always be looking for someone else or something else to save you. The power is within each of us and has been from the beginning.

I don't need anyone to sit me down, pat me on the head, and explain that I have the power within me. I knew this. You are preaching to the wrong person. Check my writing. I think you are misunderstanding what I'm saying. I did not get taken in by the cavalry-is-coming psy-ops, but enough people did. So Earth is still stuck in 2015. I was contacted by the Agartha Network. This is a network that very, very few people have the courage or permission to talk about. There is a virtual silence about them in the alt media. So it's completely inaccurate of you mis-characterize me as someone who's been fooled by these hope-peddlers:
(Corey: Not to be offensive, this is your own distortion based on your own disappointments from the above mentioned distortions given by people who were either trying to dis-empower people or were ignorant of what is really going on in the Sol System and what the Babylonian Money Magic Slave System" really is. No one has promised that "Technology Will Save You". That is your own overlay.

...when I have been speaking out against these charlatans from the beginning.

This conversation is getting kind of circular, so I'll bow out and enjoy reading your other posts.

EDIT: I enjoyed reading the rest of what you wrote (in black), you come up with some interesting philosophical points. Thanks for typing that up. I guess we are all working through our issues one synapse at a time. I have to learn to let go of my frustration, and focus on the freedom current.

All Together Now
2nd May 2015, 14:25
[QUOTE=GoodETxSG;841922439][B] All of the technologies that we need are already created by humanity for humanity but being hidden from humanity by a self appointed "Elite" who fear the true power of what humanity really is.

There is no implication that one should "WAIT" for anyone to save you and certainly no indication for anyone to sit back.

Now more than ever is when people need to wake up. Expanding their consciousness is not only a major part of doing so but is also the self development of a "Tool" that has been used against us to enslave us. If we learn to get control and learn how to use this "Tool" there is no amount of technology or military might that can keep us enslaved any longer! It would be impossible... The co-creative powers of consciousness are that powerful (And the "Elite" are very aware of this)...

I use my emotions are a tool daily. its not always easy, but the time came when I understood that it was the most powerful gift I had been given. I've worked hard to un-do some behaviors that used to bring terrible misery into my life and have re-learned and replaced those old reactions, patterns, behaviors with newer, healthier ones. In the beginning it was NOT EASY and very painful. Our tools of consciousness - including emotions.... ESPECIALLY emotions - can and will guide us. I have found that much of the UNdoing of the old patterns that co-created misery for me were a lot of the time NOT doing or NOT reacting to things that used to trigger the hell out of me. Its one thing to have an intense discussion, debate, feelings about 'something' but its ANOTHER thing when you bring it down to the physical in an impulsive, out of control behavior that causes painful consequences to yourself or others. I can't help but feel and think that THAT is where we as a people - together - humans will liberate one another throughout the craziness on our planet. Its when the "addict" in us undoes the OLD and does in differently, consciously and not in a way that causes harm.

an addict-brain exists is all of us and IT IS WHAT MAKES US POWERFUL TOGETHER. Its how we LEARN.

my two cents.... for what its worth. :)

All Together Now
2nd May 2015, 14:29
....one of these days I'll LEARN how to "reply with quote" correctly. :hilarious:

All Together Now
2nd May 2015, 14:32

re-posting....hopefully I got it this time. :)

I use my emotions are a tool daily. its not always easy, but the time came when I understood that it was the most powerful gift I had been given. I've worked hard to un-do some behaviors that used to bring terrible misery into my life and have re-learned and replaced those old reactions, patterns, behaviors with newer, healthier ones. In the beginning it was NOT EASY and very painful. Our tools of consciousness - including emotions.... ESPECIALLY emotions - can and will guide us. I have found that much of the UNdoing of the old patterns that co-created misery for me were a lot of the time NOT doing or NOT reacting to things that used to trigger the hell out of me. Its one thing to have an intense discussion, debate, feelings about 'something' but its ANOTHER thing when you bring it down to the physical in an impulsive, out of control behavior that causes painful consequences to yourself or others. I can't help but feel and think that THAT is where we as a people - together - humans will liberate one another throughout the craziness on our planet. Its when the "addict" in us undoes the OLD and does in differently, consciously and not in a way that causes harm.

an addict-brain exists is all of us and IT IS WHAT MAKES US POWERFUL TOGETHER. Its how we LEARN.

my two cents.... for what its worth.

fiz
2nd May 2015, 14:41
While there is plenty we can do to better ourselves and thereby weaken the Cabal's influence right now, it is clearly also the case that we are collectively at the point of waiting for significant events to occur that will enable us to move forward as one planetary people. Both are true.

Corey, you seem to have been given a uniquely uncomfortable role of being a point of contact between these two realities. As such, I find your incredible availability to Q&A here to be a catalyst for certain perhaps unanswerable questions to arise. These are questions that well up from those corners of the soul where I have felt incredibly isolated and alone in confronting the bigger picture in its more unspeakable dimensions.

I am having to just appreciate right now the depth of these questions -- and how the presence of someone like yourself, providing the information that you are here, ignites a kind of release mechanism internally for this deeper layer of feelings and thoughts that would normally remain under wraps.

I think that until we do reach the tipping point of receiving these collective data dumps, as you put it, that a necessary and uncomfortable tension will occupy these discussions -- if only because the nature of a communication like yours is so unprecedented.

Daozen
2nd May 2015, 14:52
I am having to just appreciate right now the depth of these questions -- and how the presence of someone like yourself, providing the information that you are here, ignites a kind of release mechanism internally for this deeper layer of feelings and thoughts that would normally remain under wraps.

I think that until we do reach the tipping point of receiving these collective data dumps, as you put it, that a necessary and uncomfortable tension will occupy these discussions -- if only because the nature of a communication like yours is so unprecedented.

I definitely appreciate the amount of time Corey and others take to write up their views on reality and the ongoing situation. Yes, it is cathartic and a catalyst too. I think these discussions are useful and productive. My issue here, is that considerable pressure was placed on me to get this grassroots technology info out, and push it to critical mass. This was in physical face to face conversations with fairly powerful individuals, who helped immensely in some ways, but were unable to help in other respects. Since 09 I have watched a parade of false promises and smooth talking demagogues keep decent people hypnotized on a tinfoil treadmill. This grates. It shouldn't do, but I can't help but let it affect me. It's their own freewill choice to be lied to, I guess. But if they are stuck, so am I. Anyway, I will just focus on my personal freedom right now... No point in butting my head against an invisible wall.

Onward.

Focusontruth
2nd May 2015, 16:59
Yes, we do have the power within, so we don't need saviors, although they [saviors ] would be nice if there were any..... However, there is very little we can do just by our individual selves. And I'm pretty sure that if we knew what do to and how to do it to make this planet a better place for everybody, we would have done so already. I also know there is tremendous power in unity and cooperation with other Humans who share the same vision of what life on this planet should be like.

I guess what I'm looking for is a concrete, honest, practical / feasible shared vision / philosophy / religion / way of life that most of Humanity can rally around to make life better / happier / richer/ safer for everyone on this planet. We already know the Golden Rule: "Treat others the way you'd want them to treat you". We also know the "Do no harm / no damage" rule. So, what is the problem? Are we too immature to understand we affect each other, even when we do not know each other? Do we have a better alternative to the Golden Rule and to the "Do no harm / no damage" rule? If the corporations down here can sell us all the sh*t we don't need, why can't we sell ourselves to the "Golden Rule" or the "Do no harm / no damage rule ", for our own benefit?

Sorry for the ranting. It's just so frustrating to be always told that you have all the power you need within and finding out there is really very little you can do by yourself. I suppose that's part of the riddle we as Humans have to solve before we can make this place better for all.

blue
2nd May 2015, 17:38
The ceased control system is aiming to "prison break" this planet, therefore they are in need of mass deception, this has become a real challenge, since they are now in the open and the upcoming flood of disclosure imposes a serious threat to those entities.
Everything that imposes threats which might in any terms be refered to a "positive outcome" for the ceased control system can be ignored. this is a scheduled event which functions like something you may refer to be a movie script. this species is now transfomring to a higher frequency density freeing themselves from the intensified learning lessons inside the consciousness simulation. no force is able to prevent this, they are aware of that, they are playing the roles of what you can compare to "bad guys" how you might want to call it.

Everything that imposes threats which might in any terms be refered to a "positive outcome"

Do ypu mean 'positive' threats to the ceased control system or to the rest of us?
If 'they' are to succed and ascend, they must surely finish what they started, and act out the last pages of the script (The hero defeats the villain we all live happily everafter in fourth density and the villain fades to black only to mysteriously re-appear in the sequel 'We won't get fooled again" - Musical score by The Who)

The change, it had to come
We knew it all along
We were liberated from the fold, that's all
And the world looks just the same
And history ain't changed
'Cause the banners, they are flown in the next war

Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
No, no!

Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss [/I]

GoodETxSG
2nd May 2015, 17:47
Yes, we do have the power within, so we don't need saviors, although they [saviors ] would be nice if there were any..... However, there is very little we can do just by our individual selves (Corey: This is exactly the disempowering feeling that the "Cabal/Elites" have programmed us to believe). And I'm pretty sure that if we knew what do to and how to do it to make this planet a better place for everybody, we would have done so already (Corey: We have had the power all along, have done nothing. We give away our sovereignty and are comforted to have an "Elite" to blame. If we continue to deny our abilities and responsibilities of the powerful co-creative shared consciousness that is the key to change and freedom, we will only have ourselves to blame for our continued slavery.). I also know there is tremendous power in unity and cooperation with other Humans who share the same vision of what life on this planet should be like.

I guess what I'm looking for is a concrete, honest, practical / feasible shared vision / philosophy / religion / way of life that most of Humanity can rally around to make life better / happier / richer/ safer for everyone on this planet. (Corey: You are in the wrong place for that. These are all things that will be found on the outside of "US", will always rally around a central savior being/group and will most likely be provided in the near future by a "Cabal/Illuminati" source...) We already know the Golden Rule: "Treat others the way you'd want them to treat you". We also know the "Do no harm / no damage" rule. So, what is the problem? Are we too immature to understand we affect each other, even when we do not know each other? Do we have a better alternative to the Golden Rule and to the "Do no harm / no damage" rule? If the corporations down here can sell us all the sh*t we don't need, why can't we sell ourselves to the "Golden Rule" or the "Do no harm / no damage rule ", for our own benefit? (Corey: It seems that the whole point of the message has been missed here. Also the full "Potential" and "Power" of our consciousness and its "Co-Creative" abilities... Co-creative, as in it has a direct effect on Time/Space and Matter. All Matter, Energy and Thought ARE VIBRATION... Consciousness is Vibration... Consciousness can change the vibrational state of all energy, matter and thoughts of our shared reality... Is that not enough power of ones self to make change occur?)

Sorry for the ranting. It's just so frustrating to be always told that you have all the power you need within and finding out there is really very little you can do by yourself (Corey: This is a self defeating and incorrect distortion.). I suppose that's part of the riddle we as Humans have to solve before we can make this place better for all.

Most of the riddle of being a human has to do with our own journey and who and what we really are as opposed to what we have been led to believe by the "Elite". We have been to believe we are useless eaters, sheeple and irrelevant. We consider ourselves alone and weak when we are far from any of these things. But the psyop by the Elite has been very effective. The golden rule is great, being a good person is wonderful, but making the full journey to realizing what we are and broadening our consciousness and raising our vibration is what will change things in the very end.

Time to stop feeling so disempowered and weak as individuals. Each of us can make much more of a difference than we have been led to believe...
G

OneOfLaw
2nd May 2015, 17:52
anything that links to a positive outcome for the defeated control system, which can be also defined as scaremongering. they are officially what you refer to be "out of business", the remnants that are still active within this interdimensional movie are now installing a temporary new financial system which as such is - as stated - to be understood as "temporarily" - they use this as a deception method to covertly prison break this planet since they are quarantined. there is nothing to be anxious about if you align and act in harmony with the new earths vibrational signature which is love, compassion and unity.

- humans are about to realize that the former control system is now imprisoned on this planet!

modwiz
2nd May 2015, 17:59
This is a bit offtopic, but I just wanted to say......From what I gather from the BA's message that Corey is relaying, they are not only counseling us to become more Sovereign. They are also encouraging us to become more Integral. That's what Service to Others is all about. Sovereignty is only one side of the equation there for what needs to happen. And this is something that I think a lot of people are missing. They are obsessed with Sovereignty because American-style rugged individualism has a lot of influence on them, but they often don't understand, ignore, or mistrust integrality. And they don't realize how extreme individualism is actually a primary feature of the negative path. It can become negative if it is pursued without compassion. Simultaneous Sovereignty/Integrality are complementary and synergistic. Similar to how Compassion and Wisdom are complementary.

I do not speak of the alt-sovereignty type of definition of the term. I speak to an inner-god realization of being an expression of the Creator on this planet. Sovereignty to me means compassion/wisdom and knowing ones place in the universal order of things. I speak of being a sovereign of this planet. Nothing at all to do with gubmints.

All Together Now
2nd May 2015, 18:03
(Blue Avians do not use technology being 6th - 9th Density Beings, Their spheres are not even craft or technology in our sense of the word but are energetic constructs that buffer energy), we already have these technologies working and in service for many decades.

Is this like 'frequency equals one over time' kind of thing? Power in unity (one) over time. this could create intense motivation (for anyone) to forgive the painful memories (past tense) and let go of them. is this the kind of technology - or something like it - that we all have?

Gretchen
2nd May 2015, 18:17
....So as I focus on raising my consciousness and vibration I only find it held back by what I am not willing to give up quite yet... Grudges, Angers of betrayals and Things I have done in my past. When they say "Forgiveness" stops the wheels of karma they are not kidding. It is the hardest of all of the things mentioned in their message. The only thing that is holding us back at this point is ourselves... ...

TY,
G

Thank you Corey, for your heartfelt honesty.

Forgiveness: It's ho'o pono pono in Hawaiian. Seems to me we can focus on the message: Love. Forgiveness. Seems pretty straightforward to me.

This was on Cobra's blog in March, a few days before the spring equinox.

http://www.2012portal.blogspot.ca/2015/03/forgiveness.html

fiz
2nd May 2015, 18:41
Time to stop feeling so disempowered and weak as individuals. Each of us can make much more of a difference than we have been led to believe...
G

Okay -- one prominent proponent of taking action and using our combined individual and collective power right now is Cobra. Cobra has for quite some time advocated planetary group meditations to multiply the field of consciousness in service to unplugging the Cabal.

Cobra also has a unique communication about "chimera" beings maintaining a booby trap in the etheric in the form of "toplet" and "strangelet" bombs that are the only thing standing in the way of "The Event" from happening.

Cobra's example of advocating for a specific application of individual power in a group context seems very much in alignment with the kind of empowered action you are also pointing to, Corey. Cobra has furthermore contributed directly to your original thread here, suggesting we might find common ground between your current efforts and communication and his.

The time seems ripe to ask if there is any specific reason why Cobra's information is not being included in this overall consideration?

(I realize this maybe a delicate topic to raise for reasons not privy to me or others. Even so, given the urgency with which you are pointing at using our power to create a positive frequency change, I do wonder if/when Cobra will be invited to be more a part of this consideration.)

Focusontruth
2nd May 2015, 19:19
Most of the riddle of being a human has to do with our own journey and who and what we really are as opposed to what we have been led to believe by the "Elite". We have been to believe we are useless eaters, sheeple and irrelevant. We consider ourselves alone and weak when we are far from any of these things. But the psyop by the Elite has been very effective. The golden rule is great, being a good person is wonderful, but making the full journey to realizing what we are and broadening our consciousness and raising our vibration is what will change things in the very end.

G

All I'm saying is that it is great to feel individually empowered, but the reality is that one actually feels and gets much more empowered when enjoying the support / cooperation of the people around him / her. It's been proven over and over again that teaming together on any task is a lot more efficient than going at it alone. It's not the elites saying that; it's commonsense and it's called leverage, or synergy (Sorry I Don't remember the correct technical term for it).

On the other hand, I haven't yet seen verifiable evidence that the so touted Human consciousness affects much of what goes on in this world of ours. Au contraire, much of what goes on down here seems to happen in spite of the majority of us, in spite of our wishes, prayers, meditations, tears, cries. Do we have wars, famines, poverty, diseases, pollution, hurricanes, riots, crime and the like because our consciousness calls for any of it? I don't think so.

My point is, if we are to make this world a better place for every Human, we are going to have to work together, and we are going to need practical / feasible, well-researched means / ways to do it. The challenge, I guess, is that we do not really have any current working model to work with. This is, perhaps, where the Sphere Beings could advise on what concrete practical things, actions, strategies, behaviors have worked best for them or other civilizations so that we can emulate or build around them. Not to be antagonistic or negative, but I don't think the vague "Be more STO, be more loving, be more forgiving" or "Rev your consciousness into high gear" is going to cut it....

modwiz
2nd May 2015, 19:34
On the other hand, I haven't yet seen verifiable evidence that the so touted Human consciousness affects much of what goes on in this world of ours. Au contraire, much of what goes on down here seems to happen in spite of the majority of us, in spite of our wishes, prayers, meditations, tears, cries. Do we have wars, famines, poverty, diseases, pollution, hurricanes, riots, crime and the like because our consciousness calls for any of it? I don't think so.

Wishes, prayers, meditations and tears are poor replacements for action. Mass public non-consent for what is going on must occur. With 50% of USA population on some kind of gubmint assistance, it will be hard for them to turn their back on the hand that feeds them. Even if the other hand is a clenched fist.

So, with 50% consenting to the system by depending on its money and another few percentage points content with the way things are, popular support for a movement to break with the status quo becomes quite challenging.

Consciousness has to shift to the point of a larger percentile wanting to make the changes needed. Figuring out how that looks is one of our tasks.

Wars? USA has a volunteer military. It is not the elite doing the shooting. It is us commoners.

I do not foresee the BA's changing their prescription for a better world because some do not see the wisdom of it. They have given not only a workable solution but, the one that fits our desires best if they are to see fruition. Inability to stand and defend our organism, humanity, will be seen as an organism that is not viable and the natural forces of the universe will remove the un-viable organism as a failed experiment. It is the way of Nature.

Fortunately there are some truly awake and aware folks to represent for humanity. The fate of humanity might be in the hands of these relative few. I am optimistic overall, despite all of the whining.

GoodETxSG
2nd May 2015, 19:42
All I'm saying is that it is great to feel individually empowered, but the reality is that one actually feels and gets much more empowered when enjoying the support / cooperation of the people around him / her. It's been proven over and over again that teaming together on any task is a lot more efficient than going at it alone. It's not the elites saying that; it's commonsense and it's called leverage, or synergy (Sorry I Don't remember the correct technical term for it).

My point is, if we are to make this world a better place for every Human, we are going to have to work together, and we are going to need practical / feasible, well-researched means / ways to do it. The challenge, I guess, is that we do not really have any current working model to work with. This is, perhaps, where the Sphere Beings could advise on what concrete practical things, actions, strategies, behaviors have worked best for them or other civilizations so that we can emulate or build around them. Not to be antagonistic or negative, but I don't think the vague "Be more STO, be more loving, be more forgiving" or "Rev your consciousness into high gear" is going to cut it....

Is this something you have investing time and research into? Might I recommend you start with a small investment of time here... 2 1/2 Hours very well spent if you have doubts or questions about this subject... This is information that the "Elite" have classified and forced Main Stream Science to avoid reporting!

Mind Science Kept Hidden Documentary.WE ARE VIBRATIONAL BEINGS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjpCKZ7cEoY

There are many hundreds of scientifically proven sources that show this is indeed the truth. If you just go to the "Index" of the "Source Field Investigations" by David Wilcock that have a listing of all of the "Main Stream Science" experiments and papers that go into detail about the scientifically "Measurable" effect of consciousness on reality and matter... Look them up and investigate them on your own and you do not change your mind, nothing will.
G

Above video and some more info on my blog: http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.com/2014/12/with-dawning-of-new-year-and-passing-of.html

solarimplosion
2nd May 2015, 20:06
Hello,

I had offered to explain how the source field and consciousness, I can also explain all experiments of the past, machines Kozyrev technology that seems all they are interested but perhaps what matters is work on yourself, so I open a post to which he was not given much importance.

Maybe because I express myself badly.

However, the real revolution is the inner sole.

Are provisionally where I am now I think to come back soon.

I have an infinite amount of data, doctoral dissertations and specific data that can explain share of all that is at stake in the torsion fields.

The truth, however, that we have experienced is that the technology is not good for human evolution.

The physics of consciousness is the technology important to understand.

A greeting.

modwiz
2nd May 2015, 20:10
Something to ponder: Almost every family has a truther in it and that family is peripherally aware of the world that is seen by them (truthers). However, these families CHOOSE to believe the strangers, TV anchor persons and gubmint officials, over their own flesh and blood. There are consequences, good and bad, from choices made. This is why I discount excuses made for those who choose to ignore what they don't want to believe. It is in their face and family. It is a willful ignorance for the most part.

We see a similar dynamic in the "awake and aware" crowd. People get emotionally attached to a world view and discount anything that does not fit with it. Personal responsibility and saving ourselves vs. being saved is one such dynamic we see.

fiz
2nd May 2015, 20:26
There is an opportunity to multiply our frequencies by joining efforts with Cobra's. This could become a uniquely expansive empowerment opportunity at the planetary level. I don't understand why this is not considered by DW and Corey at this time. I won't bring it up again, but I do feel it deserves some comment of some kind.

I'm talking about a sovereign, lateral frequency sharing effort here -- nothing more or less. Group meditation taken to a new level.

InCiDeR
2nd May 2015, 20:30
I feel totally lost.

I read the op and all the following posts.

There are lots of wisdom within them, however my narrow mind cannot make any sense how some of them are related to op.

I figured I do not fully understand the op.

So would you please be so kind and lend me a hand monk?!

modwiz
2nd May 2015, 20:35
There is an opportunity to multiply our frequencies by joining efforts with Cobra's. This could become a uniquely expansive empowerment opportunity at the planetary level. I don't understand why this is not considered by DW and Corey at this time. I won't bring it up again, but I do feel it deserves some comment of some kind.

Perhaps they see greater utility in actually doing something besides meditating together. Working together on projects and strategies for our disentaglement from the matrix is time far better spent. Meditation is something all should be doing anyway. Holding the "picture" of what we want in our minds as we go about our days doing some actions to help bring the vision into our experiential existence.

Group meditations are good boosters for these actions but alone they are more like a circle jerk.

Maunagarjana
2nd May 2015, 20:41
I do not speak of the alt-sovereignty type of definition of the term. I speak to an inner-god realization of being an expression of the Creator on this planet. Sovereignty to me means compassion/wisdom and knowing ones place in the universal order of things. I speak of being a sovereign of this planet. Nothing at all to do with gubmints.

I wasn't speaking about gubmints either. But I gather you already understand what I was trying to express.

Rebel&Rocket
2nd May 2015, 21:33

Thank you for your wisdom, as usual it is in synch with what is going on in the background.

G

All of the "bring it on" aside....I, for one, totally appreciate the thoughtfulness and care you and those revealing this information with you are taking. It says a lot. Not thoughtfulness to the aim of eliciting a specific, self-serving response, but genuinely taking into concern others' paths and where they are on them. My guess would be that regardless of when or how you do release information, there will people to interpret, misinterpret, reinterpret, deify and vilify both you and the information. We are all human, and as such we all have a switch inside of us that turns to survival mode that creates anxiety when we are faced with our mortality and our reality. Even when we are people who like to think we have transcended that, we still have that immediate reaction - if not for ourselves, then for those we love (say our children). But hopefully it's a spark that lingers. Everyone will take their own time to be ready to process it.

monk
2nd May 2015, 21:37
I feel totally lost.

I read the op and all the following posts.

There are lots of wisdom within them, however my narrow mind cannot make any sense how some of them are related to op.

I figured I do not fully understand the op.

So would you please be so kind and lend me a hand monk?!

You aren't narrow minded, you are perceptive.

The purpose of the OP was for each of us to try to provide some kind of independent analysis of what "we are the children of sorrow and we are here to clean up the mess we made" might mean.

Discernment is a highly popular yet wholly under-utilised concept, my only wish was to have a hearty brainstorm about what that quote could mean.

I hope that helps InCider. :-)

Longbow
3rd May 2015, 00:13
Monk,

I have studied all of the Law of one info and while I understand The majority of it, I'm certainly no expert. I will interpret what I learned and others who have studied can freely correct any discrepancies they see.
Ra was not an individual, it was a 6th density social memory complex who were channeling through Carla. In other words they were a group of souls that had ascended from Venus and had made a conscious decision to combine themselves into one soul complex. At one point Don asked Ra about their 6th density goals and Ra revealed that they were known as "The Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow" and that when people prayed and lamented to God about the tragedies and sorrows of their lives, Ra would hear them and try to help.
With regards to "Fixing the mess we made". David was referencing the earlier times that Ra came to earth on the physical plane to try and teach the law of one. Ra stated that their soul complex on Venus ascended quite quickly in regards to most planets because they were not a veiled planet with regards to their memories being wiped clean before every incarnation like here on earth. Since they had full memories of all lessons learned, they were very focused on the STO pathway and as such ascended very quickly. In hindsight, one drawback to that quick ascension with the majority of beings focused on love and STO was that they as a soul group were quite naive. They had been assisted with technology when coming up through ascension, they naively assumed that we would benefit from it just like they had.

When they first came to earth it was with the Atlanteans and they taught them to use advanced technologies like crystals for healing and energies to help them learn the Law of one and those technologies ended up being perverted and used by certain elite in the society to have dominion over the lower classes. (Hmmm, seems a familiar theme) At some point war broke out twice and they almost destroyed the planet through the use of nuclear weapons. Later, Ra came back during Egyptian times and tried to teach again the law of one. They built the great pyramid of Giza to assist the Egyptians in expanding their pineal communication abilities and to used the pyramids energy focusing abilities for healing. And again the powers were distorted by the priest class to become a ruling elite and hold power over the masses. They came a third time to a group in South America And the results with that group were negative as well.

So you can see, that for them, they probably feel some karmic debt that they would like to reverse. Although, in my mind, man was given the chance and we were the ones that messed it up. Hopefully we can get it right this time. I doubt they are going to give us any offensive technology this time though.

Love will be the weapon of choice if we are to ascend this time.

Peace and love people!

Chester
3rd May 2015, 00:14
Is it just me?

It seems 6th to 9th density beings concerning themselves with 3D Earth affairs is like humans attempting to arbitrate an ant skirmish.

Maybe its just me that sees this.

Anyways... children of sorrow is certainly a perspective.

My perspective is - We are children who got lazy and the universe responded.

Rebel&Rocket
3rd May 2015, 00:29
Is it just me?

It seems 6th to 9th density beings concerning themselves with 3D Earth affairs is like humans attempting to arbitrate an ant skirmish.

My perspective is - children who got lazy and the universe responded.

My husband and I were having the exact conversation late last night, interestingly. He said the same thing - what's so special about this planet? Why are all these races so interested or invested in this planet and in us? Of the billions of planets out there, there must be others that have a magnetosphere and atmosphere and are as beautiful.

My take - equate it to conservationists here. Even in our density, there are those who dedicate their existence to saving species here that the majority of us may not find very interesting or necessary. If we are all part of a whole, then doesn't every part matter to some extent?

modwiz
3rd May 2015, 00:31
Is it just me?

My perspective is - children who got lazy and the universe responded.

Yes, Sam. It must be you.:rolleyes:

Although, you know why I think Earth/Gaia is getting so much attention. However that does not get mentioned, so your comparison has merit.:)

Silver Phoenix
3rd May 2015, 03:19
Yes, Sam. It must be you.:rolleyes:

Although, you know why I think Earth/Gaia is getting so much attention. However that does not get mentioned, so your comparison has merit.:)

It is all him. He has a score to settle. He admitted putting decades of study into satanism and lucaferianism but comments on the one law beings with out studying any of it. I opened up and commented on a thread and was attacked and now am being accused of being not who I say I am. This is allowed on this web site? Corey is waiting to comment further on the statement above that was left in tact that caused the problems. I am saying I am done with these types of web sites. The wack job factor is more than I have time to deal with and obviously not a problem for the web owners. Avalon was bad enough and now the negativity here from a hand full is enough to spoil the whole barrel of apples. I resign my membership.
SF

ERK
3rd May 2015, 03:39
x

Aragorn
3rd May 2015, 03:42
It is all him. He has a score to settle. He admitted putting decades of study into satanism and lucaferianism but comments on the one law beings with out studying any of it. I opened up and commented on a thread and was attacked and now am being accused of being not who I say I am. This is allowed on this web site?

No, it isn't, and that is why we have deleted that post, and all the invective that followed. However, personal attacks are never justified in any honest debate -- an ad hominem is always a sign that one has already lost the debate, because that means that one shoots at the messenger, rather than at the message -- and over here at The One Truth, we do not approve of such either, so I must ask you too to refrain from making any personally targeted comments about other members.

Furthermore, Sam has now deactivated his account, so he's not even here anymore to defend himself, but I have personally been communicating with him via private e-mail off of the forum in the last couple of hours. He feels bad about this confrontation, and I have pointed out his mistake to him, but that doesn't mean that he was the only one to make such a mistake. The way I see it, an innocent comment was taken as a personal attack, and ad hominems followed, from both sides.

Corey is waiting to comment further on the statement above that was left in tact that caused the problems.

The statement in itself was as innocent as can be. It was not an attack on your husband. It was a legitimate question from Sam's own point of view with regard to a situation he does not understand, and I believe that modwiz gave Sam an adequate albeit slightly humorous reply. There was no need for anyone to get personal.

I am saying I am done with these types of web sites. The wack job factor is more than I have time to deal with and obviously not a problem for the web owners.

Making accusations and casting judgement is easy. Walking in our shoes and trying to deliberate between two sparring parties is an entirely different thing.

Avalon was bad enough and now the negativity here from a hand full is enough to spoil the whole barrel of apples. I resign my membership.
SF

That is your prerogative, but nobody is asking you to. We do however have rules, and every member here has agreed to our rules when they signed up. We do not make any exceptions and we do not grant anyone any favors that we would not also extend toward any of our other members.

Also, please, do not confuse The One Truth with Project Avalon. What applies over there does not apply over here. I myself am a refugee from there as well, so I know what I'm talking about.

ERK
3rd May 2015, 03:48
x

Aragorn
3rd May 2015, 03:58
^^^ Oh ok, my response was to the two above mine which I guess were deleted.

No worries. Your one-line response was either way a correct statement, and I consider it on-topic for the discussions being held here. ;)

bsbray
3rd May 2015, 04:05
It is all him. He has a score to settle. He admitted putting decades of study into satanism and lucaferianism [...] The wack job factor is more than I have time to deal with [...] I resign my membership.

What we want more than anything right now at TOT is harmony. If we pursue personal insights in the "right direction," I believe we will realize that approaching each other in a conciliatory way is always preferable to continuing discord.

One technique I use a lot, that really helps, is to not focus on what it might seem like someone else is doing wrong, but instead, what can I do to help resolve this situation in an amicable way, even if I have to agree to disagree with someone?

You do not have to agree with someone else, but on TOT the staff asks that you at least be courteous to others and not make personal comments.

sandy
3rd May 2015, 05:28
:back to topic:

Aragorn
3rd May 2015, 05:40
I'm afraid I'm going to have to make another moderation statement here...

I realize that our frequent intervention of late only makes us look worse in the eyes of those who do not agree with our decisions. Alas, we ourselves do not create the circumstances which require our intervention. If everyone were to stop reacting from within their ego and would instead be making an attempt at respecting one another, then we wouldn't need to intervene so often as has now already been the case over these past few weeks. And it would appear that the more we ask our members to behave and respect one another, the more members are feeling compelled to jump at each other's throats. Or at ours, for that matter.

As moderators, we must remain neutral at all times. This is a vantage we meticulously try living up to -- and we think that we're doing a really good job at that too -- but we are also painfully aware of how we cannot please everyone. Whenever there is a conflict between two members and we intervene, then at least one of those two parties is going to feel wronged, if not both of them at the same time. We know that this is not making us any more popular, but we prefer doing the right thing rather than winning any popularity contests.

If any member of The One Truth has concerns or objections regarding the way we as moderators operate, then they may always contact the moderator team or even the founder about that, but The One Truth offers discrete avenues for such concerns, and open threads aren't on that list. Posts on an open thread -- or entire threads -- in which the actions of the moderators are being criticized will be deleted, regardless of who makes such posts or starts such threads. We are sorry if that offends anyone, but those are the rules.

:back to topic:

OneOfLaw
3rd May 2015, 08:14
we would like to share a secret with you:

The upcoming "turbulent sequence of events" is a test for the individual - and thus for the collective as well - if it is already/or still aligned with love rather than fear. If you are presented with the fact that highly trained so called psy op agents are spreading disinformation, one might already start to get "nervous" or being in fear not to be able to discern the incoming data input/disclolsure, where the latter already opens the door for getting lost in it. If you choose love you are unaffected by the disinformation, if you get lost in it then it is based on fear. There is a seperation manifesting which splits between harvestable humans and those who would like to continue third density experiences. this has already been decided prior to incarnation.

It is advised, as has been communicated to the instrument several times, to just "watch the movie unfolding" without getting attached to the information. read the information and save it, but avoid attaching to it which then might result in getting lost in it - when the situation sorts itself out and clarifies itself naturally feel free to compare "the stored information" with the status quo and dimiss what you feel to be disinformation and utilize the genuine information for further growth and transformation or rather manifestation of the - energetically - finalized shift - depending on the perspective you observe it from. It is all about faith dervied from choosing love. If you have faith in yourself and in the inevitable transformation, while at the same moment aligning with the new vibration and frequency, you are choosing to leave third density behind. Those who are in favor of being in fear, aggression or ignorance are those who continue their incarnations on third density planes.

It is a test in your faith.

Focusontruth
3rd May 2015, 10:12
Is this something you have investing time and research into? Might I recommend you start with a small investment of time here... 2 1/2 Hours very well spent if you have doubts or questions about this subject... This is information that the "Elite" have classified and forced Main Stream Science to avoid reporting!

Mind Science Kept Hidden Documentary.WE ARE VIBRATIONAL BEINGS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjpCKZ7cEoY

There are many hundreds of scientifically proven sources that show this is indeed the truth. If you just go to the "Index" of the "Source Field Investigations" by David Wilcock that have a listing of all of the "Main Stream Science" experiments and papers that go into detail about the scientifically "Measurable" effect of consciousness on reality and matter... Look them up and investigate them on your own and you do not change your mind, nothing will.
G

Above video and some more info on my blog: http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.com/2014/12/with-dawning-of-new-year-and-passing-of.html

Thank you GoodETxSG for your reply and the link to the video. I'm still puzzled, though. And if anyone else has a better understanding, I would love to hear from them as well.

If what the video says is true and replicable a 100% of the time, then why is the history of this solar system littered with wars of conquest and enslavement that higher consciousness could have prevented or rendered unnecessary? Down here on Earth alone, peoples who had this consciousness knowledge (I am only assuming, from the little I know about their history) have been conquered, colonized or enslaved by peoples who seemed to have nothing more than superior weaponry. I'm thinking of the Indians in India being conquered, colonized and enslaved by the Brits, or the Egyptians by the Romans, or the Incas by the Spanish, or the Native Americans by White settlers in America etc...

If consciousness is that magic bullet that can change / fix everything, then why do we have ETs stuck here because of the quarantine imposed by the Sphere Beings? They could just raise their vibrations and get the hell out of here. Is it possible that some things have greater power than consciousness, at least in this 3D world, like brute force or superior weaponry for example?

I'm not trying to test your knowledge or character. I'm definitely not trying to be disrespectful as I am very grateful for the information you are generously providing to Humanity. I'm only trying not to spend too much energy and time investigating something - consciousness - that already seems to have its own limitations in the 3D world I live in. I've been on the 2012 band wagon, I've been on the OPPT band wagon, I've been on the Nesara band wagon... I'm exhausted and I need something that finally works for me and the rest of Humanity. That is all I want.

OneOfLaw
3rd May 2015, 10:36
that is because this life experience you are actually experiencing within this manufactured universe is a kind of school for souls to get to know themselves and to learn more about the infinite possibilities of creation, which everyone of you is. This allows them, eventually, to leave the afterlife realm to start a new experience of life on the next higher frequency, from where the "next higher self aspect" has incarnated your afterlife soul from. Therefore souls utilizing such consciousness simulations that are projected as virtual digital holographic realitiy based systems. It is indeed a simulation for spiritual growth purposes.

solarimplosion
3rd May 2015, 12:22
Thank you GoodETxSG for your reply and the link to the video. I'm still puzzled, though. And if anyone else has a better understanding, I would love to hear from them as well.

If what the video says is true and replicable a 100% of the time, then why is the history of this solar system littered with wars of conquest and enslavement that higher consciousness could have prevented or rendered unnecessary? Down here on Earth alone, peoples who had this consciousness knowledge (I am only assuming, from the little I know about their history) have been conquered, colonized or enslaved by peoples who seemed to have nothing more than superior weaponry. I'm thinking of the Indians in India being conquered, colonized and enslaved by the Brits, or the Egyptians by the Romans, or the Incas by the Spanish, or the Native Americans by White settlers in America etc...

If consciousness is that magic bullet that can change / fix everything, then why do we have ETs stuck here because of the quarantine imposed by the Sphere Beings? They could just raise their vibrations and get the hell out of here. Is it possible that some things have greater power than consciousness, at least in this 3D world, like brute force or superior weaponry for example?

I'm not trying to test your knowledge or character. I'm definitely not trying to be disrespectful as I am very grateful for the information you are generously providing to Humanity. I'm only trying not to spend too much energy and time investigating something - consciousness - that already seems to have its own limitations in the 3D world I live in. I've been on the 2012 band wagon, I've been on the OPPT band wagon, I've been on the Nesara band wagon... I'm exhausted and I need something that finally works for me and the rest of Humanity. That is all I want.

consciousness is the solution.

The problem is that consciences are not united and do not point in one direction.

It must take into account that the conscience of many is still dormant.

However there are more than 700,000 entities who have had a waking up with the beginning of the crystallization of the body.

They are experimenting with plasma in the heart.
People are not advertising but there are.

All Together Now
3rd May 2015, 16:58
big lessons in these videos and for ALL of us who have awakened to our own 'clean up duty' .
having said that, in the movie "Jupiter Ascending" I thought it was interesting that in the beginning of the movie it showed the main character waking up every morning to clean toilets and how much she hated it. (...and yes, the pool scenes upset me very much watching them...and it wasn't because of the nudity.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-zGIS-WWZQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFTfxOSyvpw

reptiles teach us discipline by their very nature. there are so many deep lessons in these two short videos its amazing if you look for them. heads down... sign of aggression. heads up.... for good reason.

Longbow
3rd May 2015, 20:41
OneofLaw,
Thank you very much for both of your well spoken posts. That pretty much says it all.
If you stay within a consciousness of love, the negative emotions are pushed out.

Peace and love!

blue
3rd May 2015, 20:56
However there are more than 700,000 entities who have had a waking up with the beginning of the crystallization of the body.

They are experimenting with plasma in the heart.
People are not advertising but there are.

That is a fascinating statement - would you care to alucidate?
Thank you.

solarimplosion
4th May 2015, 07:25
That is a fascinating statement - would you care to alucidate?
Thank you.

Entities with double-body experience a catalyst for fast cleaning inside.

They manage to deconstruct the yellow interior volume quickly without demolishing over the body.

The double activation allows the opening of the heart to make an interface between the density.

They experience a strong wave of heat in the chest and plasma begins to flow transforming the body.

From the scientific point of view the heart has seven layers tilting axes mirrored exactly in the 8 possible to spin the tetrahedron, so when the compression load becomes recursive and shared the heart can throw blood and plasma in a series of three-dimensional vortices in every corner nest and the spin in all phase angles.
These people become a portal to ground the energy of love directly into the grid ..
When the speed of the waves exceeds a certain speed for acceleration is created the effect of discharge in the tunnel that we call gravity.
The fire in the heart creates the gravity in the surrounding space so the grid points of the human heart may plug the solar wind and compress it into the sphere.
In this way, the densities are widely penetrated.
A happy heart is unassailable by emotions and thoughts as negative as any discomfort produces heat and is neutralized.
These people share information to share which are the eternal nature, so they are not subject to any comments or advertising of some kind, and the majority lives quietly.
However, the body becomes lighter increasingly, is very light but increases the ability to receive light from the creator, so are denser.

Aianawa
4th May 2015, 10:32
Your ability to communicate and express nowadays I applaud Solarimplosion, where does the number come from > 700.000 < may I ask thankyou and do you have similar data and number of people, for around the 2012 timeline ?

monk
4th May 2015, 13:26
Holy Selective Moderation Batman!

Could this travesty be closed now please?
I did try to have an on point discussion but this thread stayed on topic only momentarily before the Fellowship of the Wing took it off into the land of Boredor.

Flyover
4th May 2015, 16:12
My take on the OP is that RA and Blue Avians/Alliance members are of the same mind, but not one and the same beings: forgiveness and love is all that matters and is a universal Truth.
So it seems (to me) like BA are not associated with DW's RA commentary. It would be RA who came into our Earthly affairs to teach the way of the Law Of One, and humans being humans wanted the power/control for themselves, hiding it from the population - just as is happening in our time.

We here in 3D are in a duality where good/evil is a tug-of-war we must struggle with, even though we say we are converts to Love.
And that there is only 'love' remaining in the higher dimensions where nothing else can exist.

Throughout our written history there were those teachers/mystics, etc. who taught the message. But it is especially important at this time when, we are told, the energetic waves are coming in and raising the human conscience. Corey tells us of the huge data-dumps that will shake up the way we have viewed life on our little planet - especially those who have no idea these conspiracies we have been reading about all this time.

I hope this makes us stronger and more capable to deal with what is coming this way, according to contactees and whistleblowers.

Flyover
4th May 2015, 16:16
Monk, I have notice this happening on other threads: immediate off-topic remarks and bantering.
Is that why so many are leaving after being here since the beginning of this forum?

I can't follow those kinds of threads, but did comment on your OP.

Thank you for an interesting topic for discussion.

solarimplosion
4th May 2015, 16:26
monk:

I know these people are not nonsense, or data found, but this is not necessarily important.
Important is his inner enlightenment, love and service to others.

The answer is simple, they are called brothers of pain because despite not being the kingdom of pain incarnate here every time they tried to remember who had faced a tremendous amount of pain.

The brothers are wandering pain who volunteered for incarnations in an attempt to illuminate the mass consciousness.

bsbray
4th May 2015, 16:27
Monk, I have notice this happening on other threads: immediate off-topic remarks and bantering.
Is that why so many are leaving after being here since the beginning of this forum?

This is something I've seen on every forum I'm a member of, and I've been a member of a fair number of forums since about 2003. We can encourage people to stay on topic, but it's difficult and often inappropriate to moderate every innocent comment that starts to stray from the OP.

Just to clarify for everyone that is posting here, this was the original topic:

"Discuss"

It sounds like it should make for an interesting discussion. I just don't have any information to add personally.

Sheila
4th May 2015, 16:48

Dearest FocusOnTruth...

Your statement, but I don't think the vague "Be more STO, be more loving, be more forgiving" or "Rev your consciousness into high gear" is going to cut it.... is truly your answer. NOTHING will EVER change until you, and countless others truly WAKE UP and SEE that we are much more POWERFUL than we have been led to BELIEVE. Belief is EVERYTHING! If we don't BELIEVE we are capable, then we NEVER will be!

Aianawa
4th May 2015, 22:04
Understand where your coming from Monk, imo it is unusualllly tough to keep on topic when the topic is so vast and interconnected even when one tries to pull it back to the opening op you have worded to one quest-ion, from my understanding so far, there is info that DW has which leads him to believe they are at least cousins as such if not RA, Corey is more in line with what DW believes at present but is still discerning.

All is One
5th May 2015, 04:07
This is something I've seen on every forum I'm a member of, and I've been a member of a fair number of forums since about 2003. We can encourage people to stay on topic, but it's difficult and often inappropriate to moderate every innocent comment that starts to stray from the OP.

The "Children" were actually refered to as "Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow" or simply " Entities of Sorrow" in the Ra material. There is an interesting fact that, for as far as i know ( but i joined this conversation at a later point) has not been mentioned here.

After the second attempt in Egypt the entities of sorrow were successful for a short period when the pharaoh Akhenaton was ruling Egypt. This man was unusual in that he did away with all the gods of Egypt for the sake of only honoring Aten, the sun god. He then decreed the Law of One.

Ra tells us that as long as Akhenaton was around the message of Ra was received and followed although not by a great number of humans.

But as soon as Akhenaton left Earth the status quo returned. The questioner than asks details about this pharaoh and we learn that he was actually a Wanderer. The purposes of a Wanderer are similar to those of the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow in that they move " towards the calling of Sorrow ".(book 1, session 12, page 127)

Would the above change our current views/ideas re the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow?

Just to clarify for everyone that is posting here, this was the original topic:

It sounds like it should make for an interesting discussion. I just don't have any information to add personally.

The "Children" were actually refered to as "Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow" or simply " Entities of Sorrow" in the Ra material. There is an interesting fact that, for as far as i know ( but i joined this conversation at a later point) has not been mentioned here.

After the second attempt in Egypt the entities of sorrow were successful for a short period when the pharaoh Akhenaton was ruling Egypt. This man was unusual in that he did away with all the gods of Egypt for the sake of only honoring Aten, the sun god. He then decreed the Law of One.

Ra tells us that as long as Akhenaton was around the message of Ra was received and followed although not by a great number of humans.

But as soon as Akhenaton left Earth the status quo returned. The questioner than asks details about this pharaoh and we learn that he was actually a Wanderer. The purposes of a Wanderer are similar to those of the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow in that they move " towards the calling of Sorrow ".(book 1, session 12, page 127)

Would the above change our current views/ideas re the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow?

Breeze
5th May 2015, 15:41
.... Ra stated that their soul complex on Venus ascended quite quickly in regards to most planets because they were not a veiled planet with regards to their memories being wiped clean before every incarnation like here on earth. Since they had full memories of all lessons learned, they were very focused on the STO pathway and as such ascended very quickly.

Thank you Longbow for this very informative post of yours! In the above snippet I have highlighted the part that really grabbed my attention.

This is a crucial point as this group of Souls from Venus DID NOT HAVE THEIR SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION INTERRUPTED via a memory wipe.

BUT we Souls who have incarnated on Earth are memory stripped of our knowledge in every incarnation, forgetting we were some great scientist or philosopher 24 hours ago……….and suddenly reincarnated back to learning the basics of how to burp, crawl, walk, read and write again. I have come to understand this very ‘act’ is an INTERRUPTION in our EVOLUTION. If one studies Nature, I see no sign of memory wipes in their young – isn’t that curious.

Using pure reason, If Evolution is a ‘truth’ then immortality is based on the evolution of knowledge in a continuum………….Evolution being an ongoingness that progresses and expands by building upon knowledge and wisdom gained.

So what is this ‘spiritual evolution interruption’ we Earthers are experiencing that wipes our memories and keeps us in a perpetual loop of repeating? This (to me) is a vital question.

Why is our progression of expanding Consciousness being halted in every incarnation?

What happened to our memories and knowledge; where did they go?

Perhaps it is stolen as some form of LOOSH by other beings? Does this act strategically ‘maintain’ the ‘Earth stock’ repeating over and over creating more LOOSH?

I have for 47 years been exploring ‘Consciousness’ in its many distinct Levels via out of body experiences to find the answer. I know other o.o.b.e’s who have also discovered what this schism is too. In genuine o.o.b.e.’s, the experiencer when travelling into the light tunnel suddenly slams into a ‘whiteout force field’ instantly encountering ‘amnesia’ forgetting who they are. I have encountered this countless times myself – thankfully via o.o.b. one can practice so memory is restored – in death such is a commitment.

Then there are those who have recall memories of their ‘in-between’ lives and talk about the memory stripping.

Furthermore, this very topic of memory stripping can also be found deep within the following philosophies/religious groups who teach how to avoid this memory wiping light trap: the Sufi , Tao, Native American Tribes, Ancient Egyptians, Ancient Mystery Schools, Aborigines’ , other indigenous tribes and Occult teachings. I have also been told that the SSP’s are even given lessons on how to avoid the Light Trap.

This memory wipe issue has been known by so many who have walked Earth’s shores over many Times– so for me, this is not a sudden new age conspiracy.

Please see my post here that paints the picture regarding the ‘Light Trap’ that causes the amnesia wiping our experiences, memory and knowledge. http://jandeane81.com/threads/5917-Afterlife-thread?p=841904673&viewfull=1#post841904673 In this link, the post has a quote excerpt at the bottom dating back to information given to the military in 1947 explaining the mechanics of the memory wipe light trap.

So if you find yourself in an incarnation right now with no memories of who you were prior, it is likely you were memory stripped. :scrhd:

Why is this important? Well if you are like me, I am guessing you value all that you have learned in this lifetime awakening your Consciousness of BEing, re-remembering and reconnecting to your Soul and Spirit……… and I imagine you don’t wish to forget all this knowledge and wisdom gained. So discovering how to avoid or better still bypass this Light Trap is paramount imho. This amnesia memory loss means we can’t even remember if we have reached this spiritual level of understanding perhaps a 100 times prior………… and here we are again, arriving back here on Earth to start it all over again. This very act is a major interruption in our Spiritual Evolution and surely against our free will. I do not remember signing up for this.

So back to the quote above, I find it most relevant and valid that Ra’s collective group understood there were memory wipes happening to us Earthers. And from my own observations, experiences and vast study on this matter for nearly 50 years, I absolutely agree.

I would really like to know more about what the Law of One actually states on this crucial matter. It would be so lovely if someone who has studied intensely the Law of One would start a new thread where this subject matter can be discussed in a more in-depth thorough way.

You see, I am now wondering if the Ra group have since changed their mind on this vital matter of memory wipes?

This very question was raised with the BA’s during a debriefing. I will post the BA’s answer here, purely for a balanced context in this post. It will also save this question being repeated on another thread that is already overloaded with a backlog of questions waiting to be answered.

“However one of the many questions (So many questions) that was asked was... "Is there a "Soul Trap" setup for us after we die?"

The response was that the "The only traps we encounter in life and after are the ones we have set for ourselves". "The idea that there is a soul trap at the end of a white lite was a psyop and a distortion set in place that we can then create with the creative force of our consciousness". "This is the intent of the creation of this distortion".

The person asking the question did not seem happy with the answer or satisfied with the explanation which occurred with several people present.

3/4 D Human Belief systems that were in place and ranged across the spectrum were in the room so our 3/4D minds or way of thinking especially in a group environment was meeting some resistance and ruffling of "Human Feathers" at times...”
http://jandeane81.com/threads/5178-Secret-Space-Program-ET-Federation-Delegation-amp-MILAB-quot-Experiencer-quot-GoodETxSG-quot-Q-amp-A-quot?p=841904506&viewfull=1#post841904506

It is absolutely true that we Create our Personal Reality, and where our attention goes literally ‘matters’.

However, imho, we also have to be mindful not to fall into Solipsism mentality with the concept we have created absolutely everything in this reality. For example, I live in an area heavily geoengineered (chemtrailed) daily; a friend tried to convince me I was ‘the creator of having them in my reality’ and that if I ignored them, (Ostrich head in the sand) they would just go away. Regardless of the fact geoengineering (chemtrails) began prior to when I was born; I was now suddenly ‘the creator’ of them in this person’s mind. This is Solipsism and ignoring the fact that we also ‘co-exist’ in a ‘collective created reality’. The Sun, Stars, Moon and Earth existed here long prior to me being born, just as history talks about a memory wipe Light Trap that even Ra knew about all that time ago.

As always, it is you dear reader that must use your own discernment and soul inner knowingness.

I simply share what I have come to understand for myself on this topic that is relevant to me as I personally do not want any more memory wipes that suppresses my spiritual evolution. I also long for Humanity to be free of these memory wipes, whereby humanity is recognised as a sentient species that is allowed to spiritually mature and evolve in their own unique way, awakening the divine co-creators within them. :magic:,

Love & Blessings
Breeze X :smiley hug:

A just in case DISCLAIMER: This post is not an attack, nor a snipe nor anything else directed towards anyone. It is simply written in light of Ra and his group knowing about the memory wipes happening here on Earth, and that I would like to know specifically more on what Ra has to say about this matter. We have new members who have arrived on TOT who have studied the Law of One, so this is a great opportunity for others to learn more of Ra’s perspective on this matter. Period. Please do not turn this post request into something that it is not.

Myst
5th May 2015, 16:59

monk
5th May 2015, 17:39
My thanks to those that did stick to the OP, and for pointing out the fact I put children of sorrow which was incorrect. Put that mistake down to instant karma for soapboxing about listening lmao!

I second Breeze's suggestion that the law of one material should have it's own corner. It's an impressive sounding trove of knowledge that much is true.

Y'know, having listened to the latest presentation by Dave and caught up on the Tolec /Adona show there really are a whole bevy of conflicts and inconsistencies that I really should catalog right now but I've long noticed a pattern of conflicting big picture data / allegiances between ALL ET Contactees, FACT.

These are increasingly testing times, I like anyone else am only trying to keep track of the truth wherever she may be, elusive little sheminx she be...

All is One
5th May 2015, 18:11
I agree with you, Monk but since imho the Ra material is almost never-ending when a search is begun, i think a solid plan or some sort of clear boundaries are needed. When i came across 'Wanderers' last night i decided to go back to this issue right now and noticed that this opens yet a whole new set of possibilities for further exploration...you see what i mean?

Breeze
5th May 2015, 18:15
Breeze, Ra had this to say about the issue you raise:

50.7 Questioner: Thank you. Can you expand on the concept which is this: that it is necessary for an entity to, during incarnation in the physical as we call it, become polarized or interact properly with other entities and why this isn’t possible in between incarnations when he is aware of what he wants to do, but why must he come into an incarnation and lose memory, conscious memory of what he wants to do and then act in a way that he hopes to act? Could you expand on that please?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us give the example of the man who sees all the poker hands. He then knows the game. It is but child’s play to gamble, for it is no risk. The other hands are known. The possibilities are known and the hand will be played correctly but with no interest.

In time/space and in the true-color green density, the hands of all are open to the eye. The thoughts, the feelings, the troubles, all these may be seen. There is no deception and no desire for deception. Thus much may be accomplished in harmony but the mind/body/spirit gains little polarity from this interaction.

Let us re-examine this metaphor and multiply it into the longest poker game you can imagine, a lifetime. The cards are love, dislike, limitation, unhappiness, pleasure, etc. They are dealt and re-dealt and re-dealt continuously. You may, during this incarnation begin — and we stress begin — to know your own cards. You may begin to find the love within you. You may begin to balance your pleasure, your limitations, etc. However, your only indication of other-selves’ cards is to look into the eyes.

You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps even the rules of this game. This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love; can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit beingness totality.

This is my favorite excerpt from the Law of One books.

Hello Myst,

Thank you so much for finding this information for me, I very much appreciate this. I found myself nodding with this beautiful quote from the Law of One.

What I am understanding from this quote is: Ra is talking about the ‘natural forgetfulness’ we as co-creators have journeyed through in this Triad of Creation exploring Consciousness as definable Self. This is very congruent with what I too have come to understand myself and that this is a NATURAL PROCESS. I have no problems with this type of Cosmic forgetfulness that is entwined with Frequency and the different Conscious Levels; it is purposeful. Then along this journey we reach a point where we regain more of our Soul memories as we reconnected and BEcome our greater Self(s) in the journey of Evolution re-remembering who we truly BE all the way to our Source. Beautiful.

Perhaps I was not clear in my question. My actual question was regarding specifically Earth and the memory wipe light trap we humans go through each incarnation (if we have not learned how to bypass it). This is a lower mind ET technology that is being used against humanity, and not for our well beingness or spiritual evolution. It is intentionally interrupting our Natural Evolution. This was never part of the divine natural Cosmic Plan. This has been implemented by other ET’s who have become disconnected to their own Soul and Spirit and decided to feed of others (loosh).

If you or any others who have studied the Law Of One know of any references to this specific technology memory wipe light trap, I would be most grateful to hear more.

Thank you again for responding, this is truly appreciated.

Love & Blessings
Breeze X :smiley hug:

All is One
5th May 2015, 18:15
On a more personal note, since having become a member here i have more often sought help in the Ra material. And i noticed that by doing this i did become more grounded and balanced.....this is very advantageous especially in the current chaotic times this planet is going through :)

Longbow
11th May 2015, 16:05
Hi Breeze,

Sorry for my delay in responding. I was off studying later information from RA that is mixed into later channelings that Carla and Jim did through to 2011 within the weekly group meditations.

With regards to the memory wipes during incarnations, RA was very clear that the decision to institute the wiping of the memory was by the creator of our logos or Galaxy. So it was not local ET groups trying to control us and hamper our soul evolution. This was a surprise to me as it obviously will be to you as well.
When RA's group on Venus ascended it was millions of years ago before the veiling process was installed in this galaxy by the creator God who made the decision. It was explained that the veiling process was put in place because many souls that knew their past and all about the unconditional love of the Creator, would stagnate and be very happy to stay in their current soul status. There was no motivation to ascend from what they said.

Peace!

Longbow
11th May 2015, 17:27
Myst,
That is also one of my favorite RA quotes as well. It almost seemed like it was a different entity speaking that particular day because the style of prose was not the norm for RA. Since RA is a social memory complex, I always felt that it may have been a different member filling in that day that gave that beautiful answer.

Peace!

sjoshua
11th May 2015, 17:39
When RA's group on Venus ascended it was millions of years ago before the veiling process was installed in this galaxy by the creator God who made the decision.

Peace!

Hey Longbow,

This is merely my interpretation of the Ra data running through a different human, but I respectfully disagree with your take on the social memory complex of Ra's ascension being PRIOR to the veil:

Here is a quote from the Law of One (bolding my emphasis):

88.15 Questioner: I’ll make a guess that those of Venus third density who were the initial ones to partially penetrate the veil gleaned information as to the nature of the archetypical mind and the veiling process and from this designed the tarot as a method of teaching others. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. It is so.

My overall interpretation is, the 3D entities evolved on Venus were naturally more STO, so their ascension was just 'easier' due to this, even with the veil:

41.26 Questioner: This may be too long a question for this working, but I will ask it and if it is too long we can continue it at a later time. Could you tell me of the development of the social memory complex Ra, from its first beginnings and what catalyst it used to get to where it is now in activation of rays? Is this too long a question?
Ra: I am Ra. The question does not demand a long answer, for we who experienced the vibratory densities upon that planetary sphere which you call Venus were fortunate in being able to move in harmony with the planetary vibrations with an harmonious graduation to second, to third, and to fourth, and a greatly accelerated fourth-density experience.

:)

To the original topic of 'Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow' here to clean up the mess they made (...this of course humbly in my human interpretation):

First, I believe a 'Brother or Sister of Sorrow' is ANY wanderer or entity in STO who has heard the call for help (where ever that call originates, in 'our' case here on Earth), and has committed to come here and/or assist - be it through incarnation or otherwise (sending love/light, channels, etc).

Second, regarding 'clean up the mess they made': I believe that Earth was a very unique planet, and originally the natural evolutionary process was 'knocked off course' when higher density entities (both STO and STS, maybe... but kinda irrelevant detail in the larger scope) came and fuzzled with the APE dna in such a way that was intended to HELP progress, but resulted in, well... where we are now :)

Then they have tried to help again, and again, such as with in Egypt (as discussed previously in this thread), but their messages were distorted or concealed by elite.

So what is happening now, I believe, is we have evolved to the point that enough entities here are ready to hear and see the truth, and due to the intensity of this call it must be so, and everything that has been concealed will 'come to light' for all those who seek it.

All Together Now
11th May 2015, 18:28
Does anyone see a tie-in with the electric universe theory(ies?) and Saturn once being our original star?

Or understands it and can explain it as it can relate to the Law of One?

Its my understanding that Venus, Mars, Earth, our moon, and Saturn & Jupiter were in very different orbits at one time....

I see a tie-in with the above posts and I'm wondering if anyone here has a better handle on the electric universe info and the Saturn death cult info and how it relates to Law of One.

Longbow
11th May 2015, 23:30
SJoshua,
Thank you very much for your correction! I am going off memory of my studies of the law of one and as you can see I'm not without error.

I appreciate you taking the time to post the info regarding this.

Peace!

Longbow

Dreamtimer
12th May 2015, 01:58
AllTogetherNow, there is a thread entitled The Electric Universe. There are several videos in the thread, one on the Saturn cult and one called 'Symbols of an Alien Sky' which I found fascinating.

All Together Now
12th May 2015, 03:58
AllTogetherNow, there is a thread entitled The Electric Universe. There are several videos in the thread, one on the Saturn cult and one called 'Symbols of an Alien Sky' which I found fascinating.

thank you - I'll check it out! :)

monk
12th May 2015, 09:10
Taken from http://www.parenting-healthy-children.com/why-is-education-important-blog.html

(In the "Law Of One", the word, "harvesting", is frequently used, referring to the passing or death of human beings by those who run the universe. I find such a term applied to crops and animals appalling, crude and unspiritual. It's akin to Illuminati terminology. Furthermore, generally although interesting, the material in the "Law of One" appears highly abstruse (requiring definement) much like other material used by our dark overlords to confuse humanity. Additionally, I find it not heartfelt and lacking in the proper emotional tone that resonates with our human earthly and spiritual nature and thus proves more akin to something composed by one born with a pacemaker instead of a heart or at least not a human heart).

I could not agree more with the above and am saddened that I could not express myself as clearly as they have.

Maunagarjana
12th May 2015, 10:08
Taken from http://www.parenting-healthy-children.com/why-is-education-important-blog.html

(In the "Law Of One", the word, "harvesting", is frequently used, referring to the passing or death of human beings by those who run the universe. I find such a term applied to crops and animals appalling, crude and unspiritual. It's akin to Illuminati terminology. Furthermore, generally although interesting, the material in the "Law of One" appears highly abstruse (requiring definement) much like other material used by our dark overlords to confuse humanity. Additionally, I find it not heartfelt and lacking in the proper emotional tone that resonates with our human earthly and spiritual nature and thus proves more akin to something composed by one born with a pacemaker instead of a heart or at least not a human heart).

I could not agree more with the above and am saddened that I could not express myself as clearly as they have.

Lots of people get hung up on words, and the associations they have with them in their very confused minds that lead them to jump to conclusions, but I don't have a problem with the term "Harvest" as it is used.

First of all, to call it "unspiritual" is nonsense. It was actually taken from the New Testament, from Jesus who used the metaphor of the harvest a few times, sometimes for things relating to karma (reaping and sowing), sometimes for the end of the age. The channel, Carla, was a Christian, so Ra drew a lot from her to find words for things. In the Gospels, Jesus often uses agrarian metaphors to describe spiritual matters. As Jesus says in Matthew 13:39 "The harvest is the close of the age, and the reapers are angels."

The harvest is not just a description of the death of human beings. But really, from the perspective of much higher dimensional beings who know plainly that death is simply a transition, and that it's not really some horrific event that human beings have been brainwashed into dreading, it's not really a big deal. With the use of that term, they are describing a transition for the planet and the whole of humanity at the end of the major cycle.

Another term Ra used in relation to the Harvest is "graduation". As in, those who have, through their inner seeking, reached a point where they are ready to move on to higher levels, because the lessons here are finished and no longer of use to them. It is a separating of the wheat from the chaff, so to speak, because those who have chosen to remain in ignorance won't graduate. And they get to do another cycle all over again. To me, it's like a description of a spiritual alchemical process happening on this planet. But as usual, rather than seek to understand, people go out of their way to try to misunderstand to suit their biases.

If that author sees a lack of "spiritual tone" in Ra's words, then I would say this person does not know what high level spiritual teachers are like, or what they sound like. They can be very reserved and detached and no nonsense. However, I sense a lot of warmth from Ra in many parts of the Law of One. People who are right brain unbalanced, and who see that sort of imbalace as equating to "spirituality", can easily misinterpret someone who is speaking from a place of balance and equanimity, and who is meticulous about respecting free will, which involves not using trite emotionality to try to persuade or impress anybody.

monk
12th May 2015, 10:21
Who decides who is wheat and who is chaff? When will those who aren't aware of the choice be made aware? And by who? Let me guess, nobody? It's up to them to be aware of something that has been intrinsically suppressed from them?

The big picture to me looks like RA is going to be the one who needs to be saved, Bless It.

Maunagarjana
12th May 2015, 10:34
Who decides who is wheat and who is chaff?

It's their vibration that decides it. How much of the light they can hold. If they are not ready to move on, they are not ready.

When will those who aren't aware of the choice be made aware?

When they make themselves aware of it through their own inner seeking. If they spend their lives screwing around and never examining life or the nature of the self, they will likely come to awareness of it slowly. But everyone gets there eventually. The Earth school is a learn at your own pace curriculum. No one is forcing you to learn things you are not ready for and have no interest in.

And by who? Let me guess, nobody? It's up to them to be aware of something that has been intrinsically suppressed from them?

It's for them to figure out on their own. This is the design of the creator. You might wonder why the creator would be so cruel as to put beings through all this, but all those beings *are* the creator. The creator is doing it to itself.

The big picture to me looks like RA is going to be the one who needs to be saved, Bless It.

Ra is just doing their job as part of the Confederation of Planets in Service to the Infinite Creator. They work for the Creator.

All Together Now
12th May 2015, 15:30
For those who wonder why the Ra group in particular and the Confederation in general are so interested in us, it's because, as they have admitted, it was their misguided attempts to help people on Earth in the ancient past, and even a couple instances in modern times iirc, that inadvertently caused so many problems here. They completely underestimated how confused and distorted Earth humans had become.

All their attempts to give spiritual and technological knowledge to people on the Earth has resulted in the knowledge being hoarded and kept hidden by a small circle of elites who used it to make themselves more powerful. In other words, they unintentionally created (or got the ball rolling for) groups like the Illuminati by giving information which they intended to be shared freely for the benefit of all, but it obviously was not, and it was instead perverted in grotesque ways. This was a very tragic misjudgement on their part, which happened because, as they put it, they were "naive". Ooops. However, they did say that all of their attempts to aid that had went awry were approved by the "Council of Saturn", a more higher density council that presides over this Solar System, who surely knew what the result would be.

The Ra group said this naivety on their part resulted because their evolutionary process up through the densities was so much more harmonious than ours. They weren't prepared for and didn't really understand all the consequences of the infestation on this planet by the Orion/Draco group. They actually expected their efforts in responding to calls for aid to clear things up nicely, but instead, they soon realized that they really screwed the pooch. But I guess even still, they are learning. It's all one big learning process here. You try different things, and sometimes they backfire horribly. Karma is a beeetch. So, the bottom line is, they feel very much karmically obligated to clean up the mess they made.

Those who would fall under the category of "The Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow" would be the many higher density ET souls who have incarnated on this planet to assist with the planetary changes here. They have to incarnate here under the "veil" that causes them to forget who they are and where they came from, because working from the inside that way can be very effective.

thank you for sharing this Maunagarjana. (what does your name mean, btw, if I may ask?) :)

I guess the device that has helped me the most throughout this whole transition has been my intent to the core of my being. I haven't always felt like everything around me is hunkey-dorey, especially after all my once-comforting-naïve-beliefs had been shattered. Such a cold terrible and lonely feeling for awhile.

OneOfLaw
12th May 2015, 18:09
Souls know very well, prior to incarnation, at which spiritual development level they are. They - who are affected by it now - themselves dont want to get "harvested" now. They have their reasons to be incarnated right now, experiencing the shift eventhough they are not "harvested". This is individually fashioned and should not be judged. It is their free will to not get "harvested". It is the own free will that decides who makes a transition and who passes it for now.

The very use of a word is a distortion of what is. Humans tend to get lost in something that is of no deeper value whatsoever, words are only superficial. Words can only point to something but they are unable to describe it or explain it. You are soon about to use telepathy again collectively as base communication function, so try to not get upset by words, maybe you prefer to begin to train telepathic communication instead.

ERK
12th May 2015, 18:19
X

Maunagarjana
12th May 2015, 19:23
thank you for sharing this Maunagarjana. (what does your name mean, btw, if I may ask?) :)

It's sanskrit. Mauna means Silence, Garjana means Roaring.

I guess the device that has helped me the most throughout this whole transition has been my intent to the core of my being. I haven't always felt like everything around me is hunkey-dorey, especially after all my once-comforting-naïve-beliefs had been shattered. Such a cold terrible and lonely feeling for awhile.

As the saying goes, the truth will set you free, but first it will píss you off. It can be isolating, but it doesn't have to be. You just have to find the others.

Maunagarjana
12th May 2015, 19:34
Souls know very well, prior to incarnation, at which spiritual development level they are. They - who are affected by it now - themselves dont want to get "harvested" now. They have their reasons to be incarnated right now, experiencing the shift eventhough they are not "harvested". This is individually fashioned and should not be judged. It is their free will to not get "harvested". It is the own free will that decides who makes a transition and who passes it for now.

Whether we wish to be harvested or not makes no difference. Third density is ending on Earth because of a change in the basic energy makeup of the planet and solar system. This is most likely why the Sphere Beings are using those energy dampeners in the solar system.

This is what Ra said about the harvest:

"All are harvested regardless of their progress, for during that time the planet itself has moved through the useful part of that dimension and begins to cease being useful for the lower levels of vibration within that density." - Ra 6.15

So, according to them, all are harvested, not just "believers". Not just the "special" people. It's just a matter of where you will incarnate after that happens. You can be harvested without graduating to fourth density. You just have to go to another planet, because third density Earth is giving way to fourth density Earth.

The very use of a word is a distortion of what is. Humans tend to get lost in something that is of now deeper value whatsoever, words are only superficial. Words can only point to something but they are unable to describe it or explain it. You are soon about to use telepathy again collectively as base communication function, so try to not get upset by words, maybe yo prefer to begin to train telepathic communication instead.

Humans are really obsessed with words. It's really a shame when people let words get in their way of seeking what is true. ETs, I think are not overly concerned with words, because they use telepathy most of the time.

OneOfLaw
13th May 2015, 06:05
Whether we wish to be harvested or not makes no difference. Third density is ending on Earth because of a change in the basic energy makeup of the planet and solar system. This is most likely why the Sphere Beings are using those energy dampeners in the solar system.

This is what Ra said about the harvest:

"All are harvested regardless of their progress, for during that time the planet itself has moved through the useful part of that dimension and begins to cease being useful for the lower levels of vibration within that density." - Ra 6.15

So, according to them, all are harvested, not just "believers". Not just the "special" people. It's just a matter of where you will incarnate after that happens. You can be harvested without graduating to fourth density. You just have to go to another planet, because third density Earth is giving way to fourth density Earth.

Humans are really obsessed with words. It's really a shame when people let words get in their way of seeking what is true. ETs, I think are not overly concerned with words, because they use telepathy most of the time.

Preciesly correct, third density experience for humans ON THIS EARTH is ceasing to exist as we speak! therefore the souls that still need third density experiences are moved to another planet or earth. Our use of the term "not want to get harvested" is only refered to the discussed fourth density transition

Yes, they normally do not make use of words - they use synchronicities, different visual appearances and telepathy for communication as of now - specified for the one they want to get in contact with. therefore it is advised to train telepathy, this makes contact easier and those humans who are seeking for it are the first ones to directly experience telepathic contact as preparation for it being your new communication method.

Dreamtimer
13th May 2015, 13:59
One of Law, and anyone else, how does one "train telepathy"?

OneOfLaw
13th May 2015, 15:12
One of Law, and anyone else, how does one "train telepathy"?

you can start with talking to whoever or whatever "in your mind". At the same moment maybe try to visualize it or the specific person, depending on who or what you adress your message to. Most effectively you talk to your befriended spirits in the beginning of such a process, answers from them are easier to spot in synchronicities, thus you get "quicker" results that are like a feedback mechanism.

It is most effectively practiced in a meditative state, but since you are about to use this frequently just do it frequently. YOu may want to talk to trees, animals or anything likely. As always you should be patient while doing this since it is like training a muscle until it reaches full potential. If you are really seeking it, meaning if it comes from the heart as genuine intention (important), it is going to work eventually. When this might be is depending completely on the individual - also your incarnation plan may have an influence on the outcome of such attemps (meaning that it can have an influence on the duration until it works). If you see what you refer to be UFO's - talk to them!

It is also essential that you truly have "realized" in your heart, that this kind of communication is indeed a base feature of all consciousness beings, thus of everything and everyone that is.

If you still have doubts - these might be hidden without you being instantly aware of it ! - if this really is going to work - it won't, at least regarding anything that surpasses synchronicities.

Another hint, try to practice it in nature, for instance while being under trees.

All Together Now
13th May 2015, 15:42
Yes, they normally do not make use of words - they use synchronicities, different visual appearances and telepathy for communication as of now - specified for the one they want to get in contact with. therefore it is advised to train telepathy, this makes contact easier and those humans who are seeking for it are the first ones to directly experience telepathic contact as preparation for it being your new communication method.

it took me awhile to get the feel for it, but there have been days where its so apparent and so wonderful that its hilarious (to me).
its nice to see that there are more and more people who are 'getting it' - for real - so more and more synchronicities can be shared with other STO people.

Maunagarjana
13th May 2015, 18:45
Preciesly correct, third density experience for humans ON THIS EARTH is ceasing to exist as we speak! therefore the souls that still need third density experiences are moved to another planet or earth. Our use of the term "not want to get harvested" is only refered to the discussed fourth density transition

Yes, indeed. I've had a few UFO sightings in the last few years, and one last month, that made it clear to me that telepathy is real and that ETs pick up on our thoughts. The last one occurred in the company of my friend while we were standing outside at night, and we were discussing Corey and the Sphere Beings. Then, as if on cue, a light appeared, traveled across the sky then dimmed out and vanished before our eyes. We are broadcasting our thoughts all the time and don't even realize we are doing it. Depending on what we are thinking/talking about and how we are thinking/talking about it, they will respond to it. We don't even have to be near them, they pick up on it in a very uncanny way.

In just about every contactee report I've read, the contactee always has to adjust to the fact that their inner monologue is not private like they are used to it being. Corey mentioned the Mayan space folks knew he was thinking they looked like Oompa Loompas and they smiled about it. I recently read an old book by George Adamski where he said he simply thought about smoking one of the cigarettes he had in his pocket on an ET ship and wondered if it would be okay, and an ET woman who was with him told him (in perfectly spoken English) it would be fine and she'd get him a receptacle for the ashes, but called it an "odd habit" that we Earth people engage in. But this is not just an ET thing, of course. My friend who is a Buddhist lama, who has spent time around Buddhists in India, Nepal, China and Tibet, told me that when you get around these "high lamas", the ones who are the real meditation masters and yogis, telepathy is common when you are around them, so much so that it's hardly remarked upon by their assistants, because it just becomes so commonplace.

ZShawn
31st July 2015, 17:34
wait for the help to come, such a common theme, and a stalling tactic..... since what exactly are we waiting for....
all I have ever seen come of this waiting is people wasting their lives looking for help from outside themselves when we are to look within.
it is such an immaculate deception.

solarimplosion
1st August 2015, 15:41
Honestly I read various materials, and many indicate no external savior, the same law of one indicates a unique way, that you begin to understand from within, is the sacred teaching, the universal law and also to present real scientific discovery, inner distortions accumulated by the mass consciousness because of an episode have created a node of beliefs where it awaits a savior outside, however it is only only in the mind of the reader that distortion does not belong to the true message of those who donated the material, where yes invites discernment and to resonate with everyone.

freedom that Waits is definitely not an external event but an initiation inside where you have actual contact with the sacred energies, the outside really does not even exist ........

a humble opinion .....