PDA

View Full Version : Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer" GoodETxSG - DISCUSSION

GoodETxSG
30th April 2015, 21:04
ADMINISTRATOR NOTE: This is a continuation of a previous discussion thread that has been closed already due to its size. You may CLICK HERE (http://jandeane81.com/threads/6813-OLD-Secret-Space-Program-DISCUSSION-ET-Federation-Delegation-amp-MILAB-quot-Experiencer-quot-GoodETxSG-quot) to read that thread.

Hello,
This is to be a "Discussion Thread" for all topics that are not actually "Questions" to be answered in the "QandA Thread". I am missing quite a lot of questions because that thread has become extremely mixed with both On Topic and Off Topic posts.

I am extremely busy right now so anything that can cut down on be being able to sift through the tons of posts and get to the Q and A's will be helpful. Those of you who would like to discuss the wider aspects or topics related to this thread please do so here.

Those who have questions that they would like to have answered please post them to the following thread (Keep in mind I am not a "Guru" nor do I have all of the secrets to the universe even though I have had these extraordinary contacts with the Sphere Beings, the "Custodian god/aliens" (Watchers) and the SSP Alliance.

I will be posting more and more to my web site at www.SphereBeingAlliance.com (http://www.SphereBeingAlliance.com) in the near future as well as will be appearing on quite a few video interviews, as well as some invitations to appear on "Disclosure TV" on Giaiam TV, and a number of Internet Radio Interviews. I am also being asked to step outside of my comfort zone and do some speaking engagements/conferences in the near future.

Thank you,

Corey/GoodETxSG

Q and A's Are here - Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer", GoodETxSG "Q & A" - http://jandeane81.com/threads/5178-Secret-Space-Program-ET-Federation-Delegation-amp-MILAB-quot-Experiencer-quot-GoodETxSG-quot-Q-amp-A-quot

DeeZe
30th April 2015, 21:56
Thank so much for starting this thread Corey.

My question.

Do you know if the Blue Avians are connected in any way with the WingMakers and/or their material?

Thanks!

Aragorn
30th April 2015, 22:18
Wyndstorm, I'm not Corey and I don't wish to speak for him, but I believe I can answer these questions, based upon information Corey has already shared earlier. ;)

Hi Corey, thank you. You just said,
Between now and then be prepared for much cleverer and confusing information put forth by each groups most poetic and gifted writers and speakers to play with your emotions and intellect. If you think you are too smart to be mislead, you have already been done so.

Can you clarify what you mean by that?

I think that Corey basically means that you should never let your guard down whenever a new whistle-blower pops up, because some of those whistle-blowers may actually be disinformation agents and/or may be serving a much darker agenda than what they are letting on.

And in what other ways can one better Discern other than using "heart" and "intellect?"

I think that those are the best ways to discern. Follow your inner self and see whether it resonates with you. Ponder the information. If it doesn't resonate or you find that there are inconsistencies -- both in the information itself and in the demeanor of the whistle-blower -- then don't accept it.

Also, and off previous topic...robots.... Are they capable of housing "AI" to interface here?

Based upon what Corey has revealed earlier, the AI would be able to use anything that has an electromagnetic field as a vehicle. So, yes, that includes robots. Of course, if the robotics are very rudimentary, then the AI wouldn't be able to do much with it. That which it "invades" would become its body, and if that body is not very well-equipped, then the resulting "being" will be crippled.

And where did the "AI" come from?

As I gather, nobody really knows. At the very least, it is not native to this galaxy.

Why are they here?

Conquest. Self-propagation. Assimilation, in Borg speak. :)

Will the go back to where they came after the "shows over?"

I myself seriously doubt that it would ever leave of its own account. It has no feelings, only intelligence and an objective to propagate itself. It really is like the Borg on Star Trek. :)

Wyndstorm
30th April 2015, 22:28
Thank you Aragorn!

sjoshua
30th April 2015, 22:55
First - Corey, thanks for your hard work! I've been following your threads and info for a while and finally decided to join in on the conversations :)

My question.

Do you know if the Blue Avians are connected in any way with the WingMakers and/or their material?

Thanks!

Second - @DeeZe: it appears you have mixed the threads up, this is the DISCUSSION one, the other one houses the questions ;)

bobo
30th April 2015, 22:56
Hi Corey,
glad you're feeling better and thanks for your actions concerning the tread. Very needed. I wanted to ask or suggest, In countering the disinfo "onslaught", maybe you could give us some specific info that surely will expose their blatant lies. Certain paths that are known to you where they will operate for example. For the people allready woken up, it will give them a tool for helping the sleepers, to help them showing the other side of the coin.

modwiz
30th April 2015, 23:05
Last night I observed, for over an hour through binoculars, something that has been in the night sky, same place, for about 10 days or so. It is bluish in hue and resembles an amoeba-type organism. Sometimes only two or three white lights and sometimes almost a dozen. The shape morphs from roundish to oval and the lights move from periphery to center and combinations of both. I saw this "being" birth two orbs that headed towards the ground becoming invisible as they descended. My vantage pint is through tree branches and the sight gets interrupted as I view.

Very riveting viewing. Hope it stays in the sky so when I move a clearer view and maybe a pic or two could be taken.

Dreamtimer
30th April 2015, 23:20
I'm in favor of moving postings from the Q&A thread to here if possible and not too onerous. I found value in the other ideas/perspectives and if that can be preserved, it would be a good thing.

I feel there are relevant observations, experience or ideas that can be shared but that don't necessarily have a question attached.

Also, on the sphere being alliance site there is a list of questions that Corey has answered and many are ones I've seen in the Q&A thread.

Maunagarjana
30th April 2015, 23:27

My question.

Thanks!

The Wingmakers is a hoax. So is The Hidden Hand, The Alien Interview, Supriem David Rockefeller, The Terra Papers, and about half the stuff that Wes Penre prolifically writes about in his "research". This has been a public service announcement.

johnjen325
30th April 2015, 23:40
The Wingmakers is a hoax. So is The Hidden Hand, The Alien Interview, Supriem David Rockefeller, The Terra Papers, and about half the stuff that Wes Penre prolifically writes in his "research". This has been a public service announcement.

I'm curious, might I ask a question (or 2 or …) about the WingMakers?

What about the Wingmakers is a hoax?
Is it the material itself?
Is it the means by which it is presented?
Is it the authorship?

As I mentioned I'm just curious…

Thanks JJ

modwiz
30th April 2015, 23:44
The style, not content, of Wingmakers art is somewhat similar to the artwork in the Denver airport. Mainly the use of colors. Denver not as vibrant. Given the content, it is apropos.

Not sure how the Wingmakers fit into a discussion on the SSP.:confused:

Mods, feel free to delete this post.

dlipter
30th April 2015, 23:52
I think some of you are missunderstanding the purpose of the two threads.

This thread is for general discussion.

The old thread is for Q&A (directed to Corey) only.

Maunagarjana
30th April 2015, 23:53

Is it the authorship?

Thanks JJ

It's a little bit of truth mixed in with a whole lot of fiction. But it's not hard to find websites dissecting and debunking the Wingmakers. I don't want to really go into it here when it's already been done. I read it years ago and was intrigued by it, but after doing a lot of examination of it, I now am convinced there's very little there that isn't made up. The whole thing was a multimedia creative writing project made by people who had a little bit of knowledge.

modwiz
30th April 2015, 23:55
I think some of you are missunderstanding the purpose of the two threads.

This thread is for general discussion.

The old thread is for Q&A only.

A truly useful clarification.:)

johnjen325
1st May 2015, 00:16
It's a little bit of truth mixed in with a whole lot of fiction. But it's not hard to find websites dissecting and debunking the Wingmakers. I don't want to really go into it here when it's already been done. I read it years ago and was intrigued by it, but after doing a lot of examination of it, I now am convinced there's very little there that isn't made up. The whole thing was a multimedia creative writing project made by people who had a little bit of knowledge.

I see, thanks!

JJ

DeeZe
1st May 2015, 00:36
The only WingMakers material I have read is interview #5 with Dr. Naruda. It was given in 1998 and released last year. I asked about it because there is a lot of material that is very similar to Coreys information.

Sorry about posting a question in the discussion thread, although isn't this now a discussion?

:cool:

RealityCreation
1st May 2015, 01:11
Yes Deeze, you are in the correct thread for discussion!:)

Suggestion - to make it easier & quicker for Corey on the Q & A thread perhaps people could bold the actual question they want an answer to so that it stands out to grab his attention. That way if you are including your thanks etc in the same post he can see that there is a question embedded in the post.

Is there any benefit for the title of the Q & A thread be modified to state Q & A ONLY & put it earlier in the title.

Currently the title is- Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer", GoodETxSG "Q & A"

Proposed for clarity - Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation Q & A ONLY for MILAB "Experiencer", GoodETxSG

Rocket's Mom
1st May 2015, 01:52
Piperon -
Beautiful sentiment. . .yes, we are programmed. and as such "these ants cannot use a computer". . beautiful analogy. Now, we must trust our hearts, our own knowings. . .there is nothing else. . .Here is my analogy: I will look at everything, and like a large buffet lunch counter, only put on my plate what I intend to eat. . .I may be walking up and down that counter for a few moments, because I have to be sure what will be good for me to eat.

All is One
1st May 2015, 02:46
I think i already found a 'disinformation' piece.

Those who are aware of the work by Kevin Annett will notice the irony in Pope Francis/Jorge Bergoglio potentially finding himself to be seen as the fox in charge of the hen house (Roman Catholic Church).

No mention was yet made of Francis having been found guilty of crimes against humanity by the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State.

http://rt.com/news/254405-pope-vatican-argentina-war/

zarp3333
1st May 2015, 02:52
I've read the wingmakers material and must say some of the core concepts resonate powerfully with some of the inexplicable metaphysical experiences I have had that woke me up seven years ago and shattered all preconceptions I had.

There are angels living amongst us in human form just beginning to regain their memories of the experiment they helped create on earth.

The "final chapter" was written long ago but must play out such that there shall be no question the dark side has run their course and a new age is born.

All is One
1st May 2015, 02:55
Actually, i think that having a discussion forum at this point might be very helpful. I am thinking that discussions on certain issues might help clarify and deepen our understanding/grasp to finally come to a clear use of discernment.

Wyndstorm
1st May 2015, 02:56
The Wingmakers is a hoax. So is The Hidden Hand, The Alien Interview, Supriem David Rockefeller, The Terra Papers, and about half the stuff that Wes Penre prolifically writes about in his "research". This has been a public service announcement.

I had a really hard time connecting to Wingmakers, couldn't read it. The only one of those mentioned above that i have read is the Hidden Hand piece. That piece to me, IMHO, was not a hoax. I gathered A LOT of useful data from that doc, and have found correlating similarities in other "off world" pieces and "ancient mythical stories" regarding our history. Perhaps there is some disinformation in HH, but it didn't "stick", so i couldn't even tell you what they are.

HH doc, to me, was extremely helpful, "hoax" or not...

Silver Eagle
1st May 2015, 03:03
Do you mind if I hazard a guess? I think they play Frank Sinatra who sings appropriate tunes as you hurtle through space, such as: (sorry if there is an ad at the beginning):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhujM7T1_fQ&list=RDmhujM7T1_fQ#t=0

:)

Ahhhhhhhhh, Gretchen. Thanks for the memories....love that song!

All is One
1st May 2015, 03:17
I totally agree with you, Wyndstorm. There were incredible parallels with the Law of One material and as you say in many other texts as well. I read those 70 pages many times over; they were instructive and very helpful in coming to my own understanding of certain issues. To such an extent that indeed whether this was a hoax or not was, for me, completely immaterial for all the benefits i got from reading the text.

Akasha
1st May 2015, 03:19
now that i can post without asking you a question!
I want to say thank you brother! for all that you have done to explain your stories as i am sure parts of it have been hard to share and/or explain I gather it not easy to put into words and felt a need to say that you have expanded all of us seekers inter universe's, imaginations, and overstanding
wanted to take a minute to send out some love to you Corey, this forum, fellow seekers, and a little extra love to the trolls, G'morks, & the fearfully lost (they need it) <3

derek
1st May 2015, 05:50
I saw Corey's post about how the disinformation campaign has started. I then went to rense.com. . . and what did I see?

http://i58.tinypic.com/2w2iwdg.jpg

Funny that the big conspiracy folks now want to talk about BRICS. I remember when it was Wilcock and Fulford. Only Wilcock and Fulford.

Miltonmessage
1st May 2015, 06:57
Corey,

You had mentioned the BAs could essentially do everything they wanted with just the power of the mind. My questions:

a) do the quantum realms control this ability? If yes, can humans learn the proper protocol to mentally access the quantum codes for 3d/4d reality?

b) it is my belief/experience as we balance our mind/body/spirit and raise our vibrations thru meditation/diet/exercise that this is the first step in increasing ones psionic ability....which is exactly why everything thrown at us basicaly tries to keep humanity away from this path (tv, gmo, chemtrails, disease, work, money, etc etc). Thoughts?

Which I believe further illustrates your point of "what can we as people do right now?". Work on selve to achieve this balance?

And finally, no question: just a simple explanation on karma and forgiveness

Karma is the single product of a person putting mental/physical energy and emotions into something. For instance: bob kills dave, Dave's son kills bob. Bob's son wants to kill Dave's son now! However he reaches an epiphany where he sees a never ending cycle. So he does the unthinkable and forgives Dave's son and in simple terms the karmatic energy has been released and stopped.

Whether it is a drastic situation as the above example or a petty family argument....as someone decides he/she will be the deadend to each karmatic situation they are no longer living their lives with emotional/energetic ties to anybody. Thus beginning the work on the own self.
Thank you

derek
1st May 2015, 09:17

Is it the authorship?

Thanks JJ

There is a lot of data on that. I remember I looked into it years ago. I was really into it back in 2009-2010 when Project Camelot was big (before they became a ghost town). I read everything that guy "James" wrote, listened to a bunch of audio. . . etc.

The guy is really smart, and really creative, but it's a total hoax. He was (and probably still is) making a lot of money off of it. I remember when I first starting finding this out, I spent two days back-to-back reading everything I could. The truth is: The guy made it up.

You can confirm this by digging around. I think Penre backed him up, and "James" also tried to deny it, but it's obvious.

The crazy part about it for me, was that the guys name is really Mark Hempel. This is same guy who created the music for one of my favorite albums at the time: Mystic Canyons, by Soul Food.

reno
1st May 2015, 09:33
Great idea Corey and interesting time coming for everybody !

aerozy
1st May 2015, 09:50
For an enabler of poor discipline. Good ass coverage.

Modwiz Im sending love to you. I do not want to derail Corey's main Q&A thread so I reply to you here. It is my understanding that no one, absolutely no one in this plane of existence has mastered the art of discipline to its perfection. We are all students (and teachers) at this phase. I dont claim to know more than anyone else, or be more disciplined than anybody else and above all things I do not judge (not even you). Even star seeds that have come down to help anchor love and assist have been forced to climb behind the veil of forgetfulness. Please forgive me if I have offended you. I do not feel offended by your comments. Lets not make this a circular debate and move one. If you feel the need to reply to me, please PM me. Thanks and love to all :group hug:

Spiral of Light
1st May 2015, 09:51
Corey,
You had mentioned the BAs could essentially do everything they wanted with just the power of the mind. My questions:

a) do the quantum realms control this ability? If yes, can humans learn the proper protocol to mentally access the quantum codes for 3d/4d reality?

b) it is my belief/experience as we balance our mind/body/spirit and raise our vibrations thru meditation/diet/exercise that this is the first step in increasing ones psionic ability....which is exactly why everything thrown at us basicaly tries to keep humanity away from this path (tv, gmo, chemtrails, disease, work, money, etc etc). Thoughts?

Which I believe further illustrates your point of "what can we as people do right now?". Work on selve to achieve this balance?
Thank you

Hi MiltonMessage...and welcome to ToT!

It's a bit confusing right now, I know, but this is the new 'Discussion' thread for Corey's material. There is another very long thread that is designated for 'Questions and Answers'....so it might be a good idea to post your excellent questions there for a quicker response (or maybe a Mod can move them for you).

monk
1st May 2015, 12:13
They say we have two ears and one mouth in order for us to learn to listen twice as much as we speak.

In David Wilcocks latest talk he mentions how the blue avians appear to be the same RA group behind the law of one material, and that they claim to be:

"the children of sorrow, and are here to clean up the mess they made".

Discuss.

vangelis
1st May 2015, 12:36
Tesla just announced that it is possible to get THE PLANET on renewable energy with existing technology now. Must see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKORsrlN-2k

Bek
1st May 2015, 12:39
I am wondering if there is any interest here in doing weekly online, coordinated meditations in the chat room, real time?

I envision this activity starting after the upset begins, firstly because that will cause distraction for disruptors and hopefully they will have other more urgent things to do than bother with us, and secondly, this is when the focus we create will be most needed.

In the core team we will need
Speak - Leader, the only one 'speaking' during the meditation, someone familiar with what they are doing at Portal2012, who leads group meditations, we need 2-3, for backup.
Hear - Repeaters, people distributed geographically focused on mentally repeating and broadcasting what is 'said'.
Feel - Amplifiers, people who feel the common strong vibration signal we are creating and amplify it, broadcasting it.
See - Inner Eye, people who visualize, see participants, waves, colors vibrations we create, effects they have.
Know - Intuitives, people who can sense the effects we are having and connect to the larger Whole.
Watch - Guardians, people who watch and protect the area to make sure we are not disturbed.
(Have I forgotten any roles?)

Let me know via pm if you feel called to be a part of the core team that will facilitate these activities.

Bek

Dreamtimer
1st May 2015, 12:50
"..clean up the mess they made." I heard him say that and was curious. I've heard two reasons now (not saying they are in opposition) for their choice to come forward. First, the SSP that took action to share advanced tech, an STO act. Second, this statement. I don't recall DW explaining the statement. I may have missed something.

Perhaps they had a role in the creation or development of this 'human experiment' and it's gotten out of hand, gone too far, come full circle, something.

Daozen
1st May 2015, 12:55
Tesla just announced that it is possible to get THE PLANET on renewable energy with existing technology. Must see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKORsrlN-2k

OK, so now we can stretch out and discuss without incurring the wrath of the Sphere Alliance. (j/k)

The existence of technology like this is what makes me wary of the message from David Wilcock and others that we just have to sit tight and wait for the Alliance/Cavalry/Blue Avians to release an amazing tranche of Jetsons technology. No argument, Star Trek Tech exists, but why are we never encouraged to work with what we have to hand now? IMO, this is -at best- a huge tactical blunder, which has cost many delays in the liberation process. It is also a covert snub to all the brilliant minds who are doing their best to bring out a wave of Common Sense Technology, for want of a better term.

Originally Posted by GoodETxSG
The Blue Avians are not involved in this foundation or any other business or research groups on earth... There is no need. Technology beyond this is already developed and in use at this time and just needs to be released. This is what the SSP Alliance has been working towards (One of the things).
TY,
G

Why does a planet that wastes 50 per cent of it's food supplies need to wait for The Alliance to release the Replicators? Would a truly benevolent race enable us in this manner? Maybe a short grace period after liberation would be good, everyone deserves no holds barred help, but it's not 100 per cent necessary. Solar Dehydrators and a fleet of trucks would do just fine.

I think GoodET is legit, and the Sphere Alliance info is fascinating, but some of the Blue Avian material draws focus away from some interesting developments on the ground:

If they manage to get this technology out, I will jump on it quick, but as we've seen delay after delay, why wait?

McCroft
1st May 2015, 15:48

Totally with you here the Wingmakers does not do it for me either.. !!

McCroft
1st May 2015, 15:51
I think BRICS is just a tool to have people looking in the "wrong" way.. ;) same s... different dress.. there are other things coming through..

ctiger2
1st May 2015, 16:10
Something I've been pondering of late is we read about becoming more loving, forgiving, raising our vibration etc. which I assume helps us to become even more spiritually aware and eventually transcend into higher dimensions such as 4D and beyond. My question is how did malevolent beings get to higher dimensions 4D+ if they are the opposite of loving, forgiving and have low vibration thoughts and intent?

dlipter
1st May 2015, 16:15
Question for the group.

Has Corey written about or discussed the nature of his visits with the SSP.

By that I mean has he experienced these meetings in his normal every-day awake (ordinary reality) state, or in a dream like altered (non ordinary reality) state?

Like the difference between acutally going to the dentist or waking up and recalling a vivid dream of going to the dentist.

modwiz
1st May 2015, 16:30
I think BRICS is just a tool to have people looking in the "wrong" way.. ;) same shit different dress.. there are other things coming through..

One is entitled to their own opinion. BRICS and the AIIB will change the world for the better and they are not the old in new clothing. They represent a different way of commerce and inter-relationships that have not been seen on this planet. It is a good step towards transitioning to symbiotic autonomy.

As we see by forum behaviors, people are not ready to govern themselves which requires governing ones emotions and having some personal discipline. The transitory model will be a good place keeper while humanity gets its act together.

modwiz
1st May 2015, 16:34
I saw Corey's post about how the disinformation campaign has started. I then went to rense.com. . . and what did I see?

http://i58.tinypic.com/2w2iwdg.jpg

Funny that the big conspiracy folks now want to talk about BRICS. I remember when it was Wilcock and Fulford. Only Wilcock and Fulford.

Since Fulford and Wilcock see the BRICS and AIIB as something better for the world (it is not perfect) they would be a poor mix with the latter. The hard sell against BRICS and AIIB is a cabal psy-op. Like Putin "the aggressor".

Fulford's Japanese "white Dragon society", not a royal family grouping, have some historical enmity with China. Fulford gets some biased information from his Japanese sources and it shows up in his reporting. Ben also seems to want to play as power broker for the new world and the Chinese do not take him seriously. This is sure to rankle Ben.

All Together Now
1st May 2015, 16:47
Something I've been pondering of late is we read about becoming more loving, forgiving, raising our vibration etc. which I assume helps us to become even more spiritually aware and eventually transcend into higher dimensions such as 4D and beyond. My question is how did malevolent beings get to higher dimensions 4D+ if they are the opposite of loving, forgiving and have low vibration thoughts and intent?

Not sure - maybe this will help? it helped me to understand that like attracts like as well as opposites attract.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Negative+Path
50.6 Questioner: Could you give an example of negative polarization sharing love of self? It would seem to me that that would deplete negative polarization. Could you expand on that concept?

Ra: I am Ra. We may not use examples of known beings due to the infringement this would cause. Thus we must be general.

The negatively oriented being will be one who feels that it has found power that gives meaning to its existence precisely as the positive polarization does feel. This negative entity will strive to offer these understandings to other-selves, most usually by the process of forming the elite, the disciples, and teaching the need and rightness of the enslavement of other-selves for their own good. These other-selves are conceived to be dependent upon the self and in need of the guidance and the wisdom of the self.

54.19 Questioner: In the case of service-to-self polarization, what type of catalyst would entities following this path program when they reach the level of programming their own catalyst?

Ra: I am Ra. The negatively oriented entity will program for maximal separation from and control over all those things and conscious entities which it perceives as being other than the self.

54.22 Questioner: Would a negatively oriented entity do anything like this? Could you give me an example?

Ra: I am Ra. A negatively oriented individual mind/body/spirit complex will ordinarily program for wealth, ease of existence, and the utmost opportunity for power. Thus many negative entities burst with the physical complex distortion you call health.

However, a negatively oriented entity may choose a painful condition in order to improve the distortion toward the so-called negative emotive mentations such as anger, hatred, and frustration. Such an entity may use an entire incarnative experience honing a blunt edge of hatred or anger so that it may polarize more towards the negative or separated pole.

sjoshua
1st May 2015, 16:52

Let's hope I can make this understandable :)

Based on my understanding of the Law of One materials, an entity is capable of the same levels of 'higher vibration' in pursuit of 'service to self' vs 'service to others', albeit using the 'lower' chakras more INTENSELY...

If you think of vibrations as waves in physics, the sum of an entity's vibrations would be the brightness/intensity of each of your chakra's combined. If you think about the color spectrum of a rainbow, Red = long wavelength (i.e. low frequency vibrations) and violet = short wavelength (i.e. high frequency vibrations). The higher the chakra being utilized, the higher potential for intensity of vibration.

So to take an example -
two entities, each with only one chakra activated and BOTH of their chakras are shining with equivalent brightness/intensity (I realize this is NOT how it works, but for simplification of explanation I believe it will be more clear):
1 - Has the 'root' chakra = Red, is shining with the same 'intensity' as
2 - Has the 'heart' chakra = Green

Even though they are shining with the same INTENSITY/BRIGHTNESS, the first entity is utilizing RED/root, which is lower frequency while the second entity is shining GREEN/heart, which is higher frequency. This would mean that the first entity would have a lower vibration.

So, how is it that 'service to self' entities are still capable of achieving a transition to a higher density? They would have to work HARD and have VERY high INTENSITY/BRIGHTNESS in their lower chakras, since it would not be likely they would be utilizing the heart/higher chakras as much (Ra's figure in the Law of One was 95% focus on service to self vs. 51% focus on service to others to achieve the same frequency of vibration).

All Together Now
1st May 2015, 17:02
To Pebbles - I can't stop laughing about your avatar.... there's some truth in that!
:ttr:

http://jandeane81.com/customavatars/avatar1872_4.gif

CeeTee9
1st May 2015, 17:50
One is entitled to their own opinion. BRICS and the AIIB will change the world for the better and they are not the old in new clothing. They represent a different way of commerce and inter-relationships that have not been seen on this planet. It is a good step towards transitioning to symbiotic autonomy.

As we see by forum behaviors, people are not ready to govern themselves which requires governing ones emotions and having some personal discipline. The transitory model will be a good place keeper while humanity gets its act together.The problem with "transitory" models is they have a nasty habit of becoming the permanent model--permanent being a relative term here (i.e., we all know nothing is actually permanent).

CeeTee9
1st May 2015, 18:12
I think BRICS is just a tool to have people looking in the "wrong" way.. ;) same s... different dress.. there are other things coming through..I think you may be right. Check out what James Corbett has to say about it in his latest report China: The Key To The New World Order (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLlDVpPhROU).

modwiz
1st May 2015, 18:20
The problem with "transitory" models is they have a nasty habit of becoming the permanent model--permanent being a relative term here (i.e., we all know nothing is actually permanent).

Only because of the inactivity of the governed not holding their "representative" gubmints to account. If humanity reclaims its sovereignty, through understanding what that really means, then everything changes. The endless supposition that things cannot change is a program that has been placed into our consciousness, and it is tedious to hear from those who have no real solutions but, new age dreamy ones that do not address how to take humanity from the broken mess it is into something better. International commerce is how any well run planet thrives. It is all about removing greed, at all levels. Not just the top, as some seem to think.

My positive outlook is only hampered by the ignorance of the masses and their lack of emotional maturity as evidenced by all of the excuses for not moving forward. Even the tech used on us cannot suppress an awakened human will. Too many are using that crutch to claim being crippled and unable to rise to the occasion before us now on this planet.

modwiz
1st May 2015, 18:23
I think you may be right. Check out what James Corbett has to say about it in his latest report China: The Key To The New World Order (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLlDVpPhROU).

Corbett is clueless and biased in his reporting. It has made me turn away from him. He is spreading disinfo, though he does not know it. I am very close to the changes happening on this planet financially and advise against heeding what Corbett has to say. China has changed in many ways in recent years and some have not caught up to the present. Corbett is one of them.

ctiger2
1st May 2015, 18:38
Let's hope I can make this understandable :)

Based on my understanding of the Law of One materials, an entity is capable of the same levels of 'higher vibration' in pursuit of 'service to self' vs 'service to others', albeit using the 'lower' chakras more INTENSELY...

If you think of vibrations as waves in physics, the sum of an entity's vibrations would be the brightness/intensity of each of your chakra's combined. If you think about the color spectrum of a rainbow, Red = long wavelength (i.e. low frequency vibrations) and violet = short wavelength (i.e. high frequency vibrations). The higher the chakra being utilized, the higher potential for intensity of vibration.

So to take an example -
two entities, each with only one chakra activated and BOTH of their chakras are shining with equivalent brightness/intensity (I realize this is NOT how it works, but for simplification of explanation I believe it will be more clear):
1 - Has the 'root' chakra = Red, is shining with the same 'intensity' as
2 - Has the 'heart' chakra = Green

Even though they are shining with the same INTENSITY/BRIGHTNESS, the first entity is utilizing RED/root, which is lower frequency while the second entity is shining GREEN/heart, which is higher frequency. This would mean that the first entity would have a lower vibration.

So, how is it that 'service to self' entities are still capable of achieving a transition to a higher density? They would have to work HARD and have VERY high INTENSITY/BRIGHTNESS in their lower chakras, since it would not be likely they would be utilizing the heart/higher chakras as much (Ra's figure in the Law of One was 95% focus on service to self vs. 51% focus on service to others to achieve the same frequency of vibration).

OK, thx so this must be why they perform such god awful bloodthirsty satanic rituals of torture and abuse.

aerozy
1st May 2015, 18:40
Ben Fulford and Veterans today were two examples of what I thought were positive truth seekers. Lately they have both gone a little erratic which has made me suspicious they could be dis-information agents. Im not saying they are but they have been going a little off the deep end lately. With Corey stating the different cabal groups are at each others throats... It makes you think twice. Very hard time to know what is what. As for BRICS and AIIB as long as its a step forwards (and temporary) I am all for it. But I have to admit I am taking it with a grain of salt. The illuminati are master manipulators and they are for sure trying to at least infiltrate the eastern movement. Lets hope for the best :smile2:. Ultimately I am hoping for a quick transition period into a money less society.

CeeTee9
1st May 2015, 18:47
Corbett is clueless and biased in his reporting. It has made me turn away from him. He is spreading disinfo, though he does not know it. I am very close to the changes happening on this planet financially and advise against heeding what Corbett has to say. China has changed in many ways in recent years and some have not caught up to the present. Corbett is one of them.With all due respect, modwiz, you're entitled to your opinion, as I am mine, and I do not agree with your assessment of James Corbett. And I have no idea how you are so close to the changes happening on this planet financially and why you would advise against heeding what Corbett has to say unless you are personally involved in the financial system in some way, which, if true, makes you even more suspect than Mr. Corbett--IMHO.

modwiz
1st May 2015, 18:54
With all due respect, modwiz, you're entitled to your opinion, as I am mine, and I do not agree with your assessment of James Corbett. And I have no idea how you are so close to the changes happening on this planet financially and why you would advise against heeding what Corbett has to say unless you are personally involved in the financial system in some way, which, if true, makes you even more suspect than Mr. Corbett--IMHO.

OK then. Please proceed with your information. Some here know why I would know about this. I am closer to the people here than Corbett is and am known by many. If a total stranger is more believable for you, so be it.

I will disengage from this fruitless exchange with you and cast pearls elsewhere.:)

modwiz
1st May 2015, 19:00
Ultimately I am hoping for a quick transition period into a money less society.

Already exists with many tribes of the Amazon. Maybe a tribe will adopt you and your hope could be fulfilled.

JRS
1st May 2015, 19:20
Hi dlipter, Cory has stated that his meetings are "live and in color". He says his material is definitely not channeled. Your dentist analogy has very negative connotations (either way). I'm sure he doesn't consider attending these meetings like "going to the dentist". You might choose to use more appropriate (neutral?) analogies in the future.

sjoshua
1st May 2015, 19:44
For those that think 'what little bit can I do'?

It would be helpful to understand how powerful each 'human' entity is. From the Law Of One:

Law of Squares (Doubling)
7.3 Questioner: By squared, do you mean that if ten people call you can count that, when comparing it to the planetary ratio of people, as 100 people, squaring ten, getting 100? Is that correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The square is sequential — one, two, three, four, each squared by the next number.

7.4 Questioner: [Inaudible] use an example. If ten, only ten, entities on earth required your services how would you compute their call using this square rule?
Ra: We would square one ten sequential times, raising the number to the tenth square.

7.5 Questioner: What would be the result of this calculation?
Ra: [24-second pause] The result is difficult to transmit. It is one thousand and twelve [1,012], approximately. The entities who call are sometimes not totally unified in their calling and, thus, the squaring is slightly less. Thus, there is a statistical loss over a period of call. However, perhaps you may see by this statistically corrected information the squaring mechanism.

More here:
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=miscellanea&su=Law+of+Squares+%28Doubling%29

So,
Ra states that, 10 callers = ~1,012 power... (I'd imagine this was meant to be 1,024, which would make more sense to me... the only part that has me a little confuzzled is I think the first call = 2 somehow, (but don't necessarily trust my interpretation...) but then the rest aligns with Ra's rough calc:
1 entity = 2 calls
2 entities = [previous call intensity] * [doubled] = 2 * 2 = 4 calls
3 entities = 4 * 2 = 8 calls
4 entities = 16 calls
5 entities = 32 calls
6 entities = 64 calls
7 entities = 128 calls
8 entities = 256 calls
9 entities = 512 calls
10 entities = 1,024 calls)

'We' have serious strength in numbers, which is why group light/meditation work is going to be stronger than individual work, should you have the opportunity to team up.

Have you considered how quickly this number expands, i.e. doubling with each additional caller??

100 callers = 1,267,650,600,228,230,000,000,000,000,000

I don't even know how to say that number, aside from that it is exponentially more than a Trillion times a Trillion!

500 callers... 3.3x10^150.... 150 trailing zeros...

1,000 callers... Excel won't even calculate it past the 600's for me since the cells aren't large enough...

100,000 callers...

144,000 callers.... :)

aerozy
1st May 2015, 20:06
Already exists with many tribes of the Amazon. Maybe a tribe will adopt you and your hope could be fulfilled.

Thanks for the suggestion (would love to)! Actually I am about to move into the wilderness (country cottage) with my wife and dog. We will be almost independent of the financial system (be it what it may be) by growing our own food (we are vegetarians) and by having renewable energy sources (sunshine is plentiful all year round around here) and local stream for water. The only bills we will have are forced upon us by our government (council tax). Its going to be a very different life style to what I was used to (London > Brighton > Middle of nowhere outside of the UK) but I cant wait.

aerozy
1st May 2015, 20:36
Speaking about Ben Fulford and VT (Gordon Duff) look whats just leaked out. Email between a Justin (blogger not from SITS) and Fulford him self talking about VT. May the diss-info campaign begin! :interview: Buckle your seat belts ladies and gentleman! :popc:

http://sitsshow.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/communication-from-benjamin-fulford.html

Deezy_xfit
1st May 2015, 21:58
I posted about this at http://jandeane81.com/threads/6721-Gordon-Duff-is-a-Liar if you want to hear Stew Webb's account of what went down.

derek
1st May 2015, 23:33
To be honest with you, as someone who has been following Fulford for 5 years (reading all his blogs, listening to interviews, etc), at least 15%-80% of what he says is disinformation. He has a lot of sources. Some of them are good, and some of them are feeding him a lot of spin.

His main problem is that he is very easily convinced. If someone shows up with a briefcase full of documents, pictures, and a fake story, he just seems to believe them.

I was surprised to hear David mention the "Romanov" family in his latest talk. The number one source of Fulford's disinfo is this guy named "Alexander Romanov" who says he is part of the "good illuminati".

Veterans Today also mentions flatly that a certain percentage of everything they say is disinfo, to protect them and their sources.

Sheila
1st May 2015, 23:55
OK, so now we can stretch out and discuss without incurring the wrath of the Sphere Alliance. (j/k)

The existence of technology like this is what makes me wary of the message from David Wilcock and others that we just have to sit tight and wait for the Alliance/Cavalry/Blue Avians to release an amazing tranche of Jetsons technology. No argument, Star Trek Tech exists, but why are we never encouraged to work with what we have to hand now? IMO, this is -at best- a huge tactical blunder, which has cost many delays in the liberation process. It is also a covert snub to all the brilliant minds who are doing their best to bring out a wave of Common Sense Technology, for want of a better term.

Why does a planet that wastes 50 per cent of it's food supplies need to wait for The Alliance to release the Replicators? Would a truly benevolent race enable us in this manner? Maybe a short grace period after liberation would be good, everyone deserves no holds barred help, but it's not 100 per cent necessary. Solar Dehydrators and a fleet of trucks would do just fine.

I think GoodET is legit, and the Sphere Alliance info is fascinating, but some of the Blue Avian material draws focus away from some interesting developments on the ground:

If they manage to get this technology out, I will jump on it quick, but as we've seen delay after delay, why wait?

If I understand correctly, there is a LOT of TECH that has been "classified" under the "National Security Act" that would have "freed" energy in particular LONG ago. (More than 100 years) To this, is what Corey, the BA and SA are referring. (I believe.)

Sheila
2nd May 2015, 00:00

As we see by forum behaviors, people are not ready to govern themselves which requires governing ones emotions and having some personal discipline. The transitory model will be a good place keeper while humanity gets its act together.

I used to think so too, however, my intuition tells me this is one more trip to the "Babylonian Money Magick" well. All so they can say, "Look we are the good guys... we wouldn't do you like those other guys did you... come and play over here." Sorry I woke up to that! I DO NOT CONSENT!

Sheila
2nd May 2015, 00:16
Ben Fulford and Veterans today were two examples of what I thought were positive truth seekers. Lately they have both gone a little erratic which has made me suspicious they could be dis-information agents. Im not saying they are but they have been going a little off the deep end lately. With Corey stating the different cabal groups are at each others throats... It makes you think twice. Very hard time to know what is what. As for BRICS and AIIB as long as its a step forwards (and temporary) I am all for it. But I have to admit I am taking it with a grain of salt. The illuminati are master manipulators and they are for sure trying to at least infiltrate the eastern movement. Lets hope for the best :smile2:. Ultimately I am hoping for a quick transition period into a money less society.

I too have followed Ben and DW for years. However, lately it seems that even DW, (what with the length of time these videos are taking to come out and the focus being on everything having a price tag attached), is giving me pause, especially in light of what Corey has said regarding disinfo. I mean I know that presently we MUST have money to survive, but how much?

My husband and I are currently investigating the intentional community lifestyle to see if we could physically "hack it". (We are in our 50's and have no REAL money to speak of, don't own anything other than our vehicles, etc...) Even that is not easy to get into.

Sheila
2nd May 2015, 00:25

Pardon me, I am relatively new to the forum thingy overall, but modwiz, you seem a bit antagonistic, (sp?) I feel you are a bit condescending and I am not sure why anyone would feel the need to be this way towards anyone else. May LOVE soften. May LIGHT over take whatever is causing this either in me or in you... I at least am open to the fact that it might be ME hearing it in this way, but I have read many of your comments that seem to suggest otherwise.

modwiz
2nd May 2015, 00:25
I used to think so too, however, my intuition tells me this is one more trip to the "Babylonian Money Magick" well. All so they can say, "Look we are the good guys... we wouldn't do you like those other guys did you... come and play over here." Sorry I woke up to that! I DO NOT CONSENT!

Seems people want to not believe that an improvement is happening, after years of worsening. I will say, most have done no investigation of their own into the matter and are carrying opinions they read or heard somewhere. It will take longer for such to see the light of dawn that is finally breaking, and the cabal will make good use of that.

Most of the world we live in and react to exists in our head only. It is why opinions and the emotions attached to them matter.

Please know, I simply attempt to bring some light into the dark. People will find their own way through things. For better or worse.

Sheila
2nd May 2015, 00:32
Thanks for the suggestion (would love to)! Actually I am about to move into the wilderness (country cottage) with my wife and dog. We will be almost independent of the financial system (be it what it may be) by growing our own food (we are vegetarians) and by having renewable energy sources (sunshine is plentiful all year round around here) and local stream for water. The only bills we will have are forced upon us by our government (council tax). Its going to be a very different life style to what I was used to (London > Brighton > Middle of nowhere outside of the UK) but I cant wait.

Good for you guys! I am confident that eventually my Hubby and I will be able to do the same! We are intending this and looking for it!

modwiz
2nd May 2015, 01:07
Pardon me, I am relatively new to the forum thingy overall, but modwiz, you seem a bit antagonistic, (sp?) I feel you are a bit condescending and I am not sure why anyone would feel the need to be this way towards anyone else. May LOVE soften. May LIGHT over take whatever is causing this either in me or in you... I at least am open to the fact that it might be ME hearing it in this way, but I have read many of your comments that seem to suggest otherwise.

I am misunderstood and accept it but it does have a dampening effect on my mood. Despite the dampening, not posting would leave me little chance for interacting with others and my compassion compels me to assist, though my manner is displeasing to many. My compassion does not coddle or enable, it seeks to uplift. I moved to videos months ago so that the twinkle in my eye is apparent when delivering tough love.

My posting goes in cycles. Seeking to enlighten draws me out, seeing the attempts fail creates withdrawal. Spirit always brings me back and the cycle begins. Getting close to going hermit again.

johnjen325
2nd May 2015, 02:01
I am misunderstood and accept it but it does have a dampening effect on my mood. Despite the dampening, not posting would leave me little chance for interacting with others and my compassion compels me to assist, though my manner is displeasing to many. My compassion does not coddle or enable, it seeks to uplift. I moved to videos months ago so that the twinkle in my eye is apparent when delivering tough love.

My posting goes in cycles. Seeking to enlighten draws me out, seeing the attempts fail creates withdrawal. Spirit always brings me back and the cycle begins. Getting close to going hermit again.

Perhaps the word curmudgeon is applicable?

I have used it to describe a few folks I know and after understanding kicks in they adopt it as a new appellation.

And if there is a twinkle in the eye(s) along with a wink, a nod and a nudge, this can go along way towards softening the impact that 'stark' data can have, which provides a 'better' chance that the message will be heard and not simply be reacted against.

Just a thought or 2.

JJ

modwiz
2nd May 2015, 02:06
Perhaps the word curmudgeon is applicable?

I have used it to describe a few folks I know and after understanding kicks in they adopt it as a new appellation.

And if there is a twinkle in the eye(s) along with a wink, a nod and a nudge, this can go along way towards softening the impact that 'stark' data can have, which provides a 'better' chance that the message will be heard and not simply be reacted against.

Just a thought or 2.

JJ

Curmudgeon works and is applicable.:cracky::)

universalLove
2nd May 2015, 02:44
Ben Fulford, read his work for years & will continue. Found him interesting, lost me when he posted pictures of the United States "treasure chests". The boxes and many of the documents contained are clearly not authentic to anyone who has studied currency and financial documents of the day. (Not difficult to verify before he broke the story)

China I have been told by various sources it is just another puppet state. I tend to believe this after visiting my cousin teaching there. Disposable consumerist economy, changing social values, highway & road system, love of large cars (they are crazy about Buicks), even neighborhood design looks akin to modern American suburbs.

That said BRICS and other agencies may be operating independently of the control structure. Also how tight if any our influence is overseas is subject to change in "the tide of affairs of men"

Wyndstorm
2nd May 2015, 03:05
I too have followed Ben and DW for years. However, lately it seems that even DW, (what with the length of time these videos are taking to come out and the focus being on everything having a price tag attached), is giving me pause, especially in light of what Corey has said regarding disinfo. I mean I know that presently we MUST have money to survive, but how much?

My husband and I are currently investigating the intentional community lifestyle to see if we could physically "hack it". (We are in our 50's and have no REAL money to speak of, don't own anything other than our vehicles, etc...) Even that is not easy to get into.

Sheila, my dear, the "intentional community" scene is not much better, we're talking about MAJOR SOCIETAL ILLNESS here, and intentional communities are the mirror of macro to micro. IF YOU FInD ONE THAT FITs< PLEASE LET ME KNOW My partner and I have been doing the community life for almost 4 years now, and just these past two months needed to take a break ( and have our own kitchen!). It's a shit show and a disaster and a half, SORRY, i'm not trying to be negative, it's just NOWHERE IS HEALED, like I said, If you can find a place, please contact me

MONEY RULES THE SHOW and it shows up EVERYWHERE - i'f you'd like to talk more about this - PM me and if you wanna skype, will love to talk. My partner and I don't have any money either, in our 20s / 30s... boy do I have some stories I could share.

what we are dealing with is GLOBAL SOCIETAL MENTAL SOCIAL ILLNESS

LOTS O LOVE
-wyndy

All is One
2nd May 2015, 03:09

Monk, are you refering to the following question and answer (Book 1, Session 14, page 139) ?

" Questioner : Then for the last 2,300 years you have been working to create as large a harvest as possible at the
end of the total 75,000 year cycle. Can you state with respect to the Law of One why you do this ?

I am Ra. : I speak for the social memory complex termed Ra. We came among you to aid you. Our efforts in
service were perverted. Our desire is then to eliminate as far as possible the distortions caused by those
misreading our information and guidance. The general cause of service such as the Confederation offers is that of
the primal distortion of the Law of One, which is service. The One Being of the creation is like unto a body, if you
will accept this third density analogy. Would we ignore a pain in the leg ? A bruise upon the skin ? No, there is no
ignoring a call. We, the entities of sorrow, chose as our service the attempt to heal the sorrow which we are calling
analogous to the pains of a physical body complex/distortion.

"

Wyndstorm
2nd May 2015, 03:12
Does BRICS or AIIB give everyone on the planet a minimum of $40,000 year salary just for living and breathing?

Right now, IMHO, if there isn't a financial system plan to provide FOOD WATER SHELTER EDUCATION TRANSPORTATION for every living human being on this planet, ITS THE SAME PIG IN A DIFFERENT DRESS

and that $40,000 is a MEAGER salary, if we're still dealing with "money" that's nothing more than printed flaps of paper by a completely and broken system....

System Analogy: Hey! The car's engine, transmission are totally shot, but lets spend $2000 for a new paint job, shall we???

I'd rather go to BitCoin

and of course, respectfully IMHO

All is One
2nd May 2015, 03:19
I agree, Modwiz...unfortunately Corbett, in my opinion, is still entirely caught in the Matrix without realizing this. He is not (yet) able to see the wider picture.

Miltonmessage
2nd May 2015, 06:54
Hi MiltonMessage...and welcome to ToT!

It's a bit confusing right now, I know, but this is the new 'Discussion' thread for Corey's material. There is another very long thread that is designated for 'Questions and Answers'....so it might be a good idea to post your excellent questions there for a quicker response (or maybe a Mod can move them for you).

Technically I see and agree with your point. But with my first question I would love some sort of response from the BAs directly (if possible). I've long thought visualization and any reality creation methods or devices work based on the mechanics of a) gaining some type of mental access to the quantum realms which I believe holds the code that creates physical reality (just like the matrix movie). And b) the metaphysical concepts controlling this ability.

If indeed this is correct.....and some intelligence can further the concept, it would be far more important than spilling the beans on what a dink dick Cheney is! It gives a clear cut direction that everyone can strive for. As for now the question of "what can we do?" has only been answered in such general terms. Developing a something specific that people can work towards could give this movement greater presence and momentum especially among the non-awakened crowd.

McCroft
2nd May 2015, 09:10
OK then. Please proceed with your information. Some here know why I would know about this. I am closer to the people here than Corbett is and am known by many. If a total stranger is more believable for you, so be it.

I will disengage from this fruitless exchange with you and cast pearls elsewhere.:)

modwiz I like some of your posts but then you seem to think your sitting on special info. I think I've seen you in one of Ron van Dyke's video's (I hope he is well btw) with the so called ambassador, correct me if I'm wrong here. Everybody has their "wake" up pace pls acknowledge this.. !

"My information is better than yours... " just don't sound very humble to me. Corey gave a good analogy of this which hits the nail in the video no 2 at about 35 minute mark. We are arguing about our skin colors i.e. who's information is best, talk about falling into the trap instead of coming together..

Gordon Duff has stated before that his information is not totally accurate.. and well Ben has his own track record. I think Ben has good intentions but he is playing the "don't kill the messenger card" to often.. and just puts out what he gets without checking if it flies..

... ultimately we are here for the same reasons... at least the bulk of us!

johnjen325
2nd May 2015, 10:05
I sorta came to this realization just a short time back.

ALL media, ALL information flow is limited, in some way.

Some is deliberate obfuscation, some is situationally limited (like posts on a web page) etc.
But the thing is, that is what its SUPPOSED to do, deliver the content it's meant to.

And MSM can't do anything BUT deliver what is selected to be fed to its targeted audience.
Much like all hierarchical institutions, it operates according to a plan.

So to expect any source to be accurate, or complete, or reflect the full reality behind the subject at hand, is simply not going to happen.

BUT, there are snippits of insights here and there.

I let my curiosity guide me.

JJ :thup:

RikkiTikkiTavi
2nd May 2015, 11:12
Anyone one have any thoughts about this? UFO over San Diego 4/30/15.
http://sitsshow.blogspot.nl/2015/05/nbc-san-diego-films-massive-ufo-or.html#more

Sheila
2nd May 2015, 11:36

Driving you to your "hermit mode" was NEVER my intention. As I mentioned, I try in every situation to look at what is it in ME that sees/hears/feels this way about a given situation. For me, learning to "temper" my offerings to others with compassion has been key. Always remembering that, I too was once "asleep" and realizing that to others, I STILL am asleep helps me along my journey. Much love to you sir!

All Together Now
2nd May 2015, 13:16
most of the world we live in and react to exists in our head only. It is why opinions and the emotions attached to them matter.

bingo!

Dreamtimer
2nd May 2015, 13:45
All is One, I had a dream last night about a bruise on my knee.

Modwiz, before you go into hermit mode I would like to thank you for scattering your silver dollars (and pearls) about. I hope those who see them see their value.

Calling people to action is paramount. Dreaming about the future doesn't mean squat if it isn't acted on. It's a step toward manifestation. But it's action that brings things forth. So, thanks to you for that.

Focusontruth
2nd May 2015, 15:48

It could be that being STO or STS is irrelevant to which dimension you find yourself in, the difference being that one path - STO or STS - is probably easier and less traumatic to tread on than the other. All speculation on my part; I don't have any conscious current experience of either path.

McCroft
2nd May 2015, 15:59
It could be that being STO or STS is irrelevant to which dimension you find yourself in, the difference being that one path - STO or STS - is probably easier and less traumatic to tread on than the other. All speculation on my part; I don't have any conscious current experience of either path.

I would say that the meaning off STO & STS is taken for granted but not given. I would prefer service to self especially during these times. If you can't help/love your self how can you then help/love others?

If you think of it who is doing what? The "cabal" is actually working with STO thus the need for control... by serving our selves we are actually serving the WHOLE... thus other's since everything is connected.

Ego has very little to do with above.. it has to get used to not being in the drivers seat meaning taking a back seat.. ;)

Corey would you agree with my above statement?

ctiger2
2nd May 2015, 16:16
I would say that the meaning off STO & STS is taken for granted but not given. I would prefer service to self especially during these times. If you can't help/love your self how can you then help/love others?

If you think of it who is doing what? The "cabal" is actually working with STO thus the need for control... by serving our selves we are actually serving the WHOLE... thus other's since everything is connected.

Corey would you agree with my above statement?

I would agree. When people ask what can I do?, the advice nearly always centers around looking within and improving oneself from the inside first. Look in the mirror as the Red Dragon Ambassador says. When you improve your thoughts and actions then the collective is positively impacted. So STS = STO in this regard since we're all one anyhow.

Oroborus-Anaphaxeton
2nd May 2015, 16:26
Tks... for all.. just to finish and get out of this recycler 12,000,000,000 souls. thank you GoodETxSG.

fiz
2nd May 2015, 16:32
In The Law of One series, STO and STS are described as having a dynamic polarity that, when balanced in an individual, preserve self-integrity (STS) while allowing for a wise orientation of love to others (STO). These polarities can become split in either direction, resulting in an imbalanced STO or STS disposition.

To be only STO is to be naively loving, and this is seen by Ra in the LOO as the error of 4th Density evolution. The error of 5th density would be the opposite: to put oneself before others exclusively. (5th density is the realization of wisdom in relation to the realization of light, which apparently can happen exclusive of love.)

LOO further describes how it is possible to skip 4th density in one's evolution (love) and land in a split-off expression of loveless wisdom. This apparently accounts for the existence of high-level spiritual evil, and may help explain its origin and apparent contradiction in terms of being more spiritually advanced than 4D loving beings, and yet being literally loveless and utterly selfish in orientation.

But the STS "train" stops at 5D -- at which point there is only one option remaining, which is the spontaneous conversion of the 5th Density STS bring to 6th Density unity, in which STS and STO polarities are restored.

It is quite a compelling spiritual anatomy that is offered, and one I have not found at this level of clarity or detail elsewhere.

Irjakaarina
2nd May 2015, 16:39
Ben Fulford, read his work for years & will continue. Found him interesting, lost me when he posted pictures of the United States "treasure chests". The boxes and many of the documents contained are clearly not authentic to anyone who has studied currency and financial documents of the day. (Not difficult to verify before he broke the story)

China I have been told by various sources it is just another puppet state. I tend to believe this after visiting my cousin teaching there. Disposable consumerist economy, changing social values, highway & road system, love of large cars (they are crazy about Buicks), even neighborhood design looks akin to modern American suburbs.

That said BRICS and other agencies may be operating independently of the control structure. Also how tight if any our influence is overseas is subject to change in "the tide of affairs of men"

Just my opinion; I consider more of Fulford's intention and tireless effort to get folks to join to remove the hunger and make desersts green, and that he is really doing something in that sense. Besides in many occasions he has been the first one to bring things out like the Alliance of nations, and he also told long time in advance that the pope will resign. Although many times he guotes sources that are giving disinfo, but at least he admits that it is just the opinion of the source and not his. But yes sometimes I feel he makes ridiculous claims also.

I try to be positive and rather help the whistleblowers as we don't have many, who are ready to risk their lives like Fulford is doing. Also I like his positive attitude, that he is ready to cooperate with lots of groups, although at same time I feel sometimes he and his group are ready to cooperate with "surrendered" cabal factions...but sociopaths don't change that fast. However he does his best, I feel.

I still put here one remote viewing occasion that I heard; Indian spiritual leader Shrii Shrii Anandamurti was asking person A to remote view things; take your mind to planet of the star Asvin. Does life exist there? A; yes. SSA; what kind of life? A; human life. SSA; does this life bear any resemblance of human life on earth? A; no they have different physical structure. SSA; what is the standard of spiritual civilization? A; they are far more advanced than human beings on earth. Their young children are initiated into advanced process of meditation. (I have no idea what is star Asvin and is the name written correctly even, but S S Anandamurti used to talk about ETs also himself.)

All Together Now
2nd May 2015, 17:20
I cut and pasted from Scott Mandelker's website with his link. it took me awhile to get an understanding of density and dimension.
This has helped me so if anyone is interested this may help you. It says on his website that he gathered it from the Ra material.

http://www.scottmandelker.com/

BEYOND THE OCTAVE (UNVEILED)

7th DENSITY -- BUDDHAS/AVATARS -- INFINITE SACRED/RETURN TO FOREVER

REALMS OF ET SOULS AND COSMIC POLARITY (UNVEILED)

6th DENSITY -- BODHISATTVAS/HIGHER SELF -- COMPLETE UNITY/PERFECTION

5th DENSITY -- WORLDS OF MIND -- PERFECTION OF WISDOM, CLARITY, LIGHT

4th DENSITY -- WORLDS OF HEART -- PERFECTION OF LOVE, KINDNESS, GROUP

HUMAN 3-DIMENSIONAL WORLDS (VEILED: DENSE PHYSICAL)

3rd DENSITY -- SELF-CONSCIOUSNESS: TRUE PERSONALITY => CHOICE OF PATH

•Beginning of Cosmic Polarity: Service to self or others (separation or unity), 75,000 year cycle

2nd DENSITY -- CONSCIOUSNESS OF STRIVING: MINERALS/PLANTS/ANIMALS

1st DENSITY -- BASIC MOVEMENT: ELEMENTALS OF EARTH/WATER/FIRE/AIR

ESSENTIAL COSMIC LAWS

1. LAW OF FREE WILL = LAW OF CONFUSION IN VEILED REALMS (3D Earth Humanity)

2. LAW OF SERVICE = DUAL-PATHS DEVELOPING DIVINE EQUIPMENT: 7 E. CENTERS

ESSENTIAL COSMIC LAWS

1. LAW OF FREE WILL = LAW OF CONFUSION IN VEILED REALMS (3D Earth Humanity)

2. LAW OF SERVICE = DUAL-PATHS DEVELOPING DIVINE EQUIPMENT: 7 E. CENTERS

ET CONTACT AND THE FUTURE

1. NEGATIVE CONTACT = ABDUCTION/MUTILATION (TERROR/TRAUMA, SHOCK/PAIN)

•ORION, REPTOIDS, GRAYS, DRACONIANS, MEN-IN-BLACK, MUTANT/2D FORMS

2. POSITIVE CONTACT = INSPIRATION, DREAMS, SPIRITUAL AWAKENING + ET SOULS

•ANDROMEDA, CONFEDERATION, SATURN, SIRIUS, VENUS, ARCTURUS, PLEIADES

3. ESSENTIALS OF DISCERNMENT: SELF-TRUST AND EMPOWERMENT, MIND-CLARITY

•CONTACT-CLUES: FAITH/RESPECT/SUPPORT vs. VIOLATION/FEAR/CONFUSION

4. ET AGENDAS: INCREASING LIGHT OF LOVE vs. INCREASING LUST FOR POWER/EGO

•SUPPORTING SOUL-EVOLUTION/HARVEST vs. COSMIC IMPERIALISM: CRUSADERS

5. EARTH HARVEST = 2010-2012 A.D., END OF 3rd DENSITY AND PATH-CHOICE

•3-WAY-SPLIT: EARTH 4D+, ORION 4D-, 3D REPEATERS (EARTH/3D OR ELSEWHERE)

6. MEDITATION AND PATH TO HIGHER SELF = CONCENTRATION, CALM, INSIGHT

•REALIZATION OF SUFFERING, IMPERMANENCE, EMPTINESS, UNITY, LUMINOSITY

Gathered from four volumes of The RA Material

Largo
2nd May 2015, 17:35
27:th of April nesh wrote in the Q&A thread: " David Wilcock gave an out-of-this-world presentation last night in Silicon Valley. You can order his talk here: https://www.streamingforthesoul.tv/index.php?pageID=1
You can listen or download the audio here:
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/0wym...4g/Wilcock.wav"

I've been offline for over a week, and these links tells the video is not available anymore...QUESTION: Where can I find the presentation to download or listen to for free?
Anyone?

Thanks, :)

Largo

McCroft
2nd May 2015, 18:00
They say we have two ears and one mouth in order for us to learn to listen twice as much as we speak.

In David Wilcocks latest talk he mentions how the blue avians appear to be the same RA group behind the law of one material, and that they claim to be:

Discuss.

I've just read part's of the Law of One Material and yes it's intriguing read but to be honest I don't know why DW puts so much effort in trying to portray that the BA is the same as the Law of One ...

Well they might be but why putting all eggs in one basket? (It's almost as if he is trying to say "look I got it from the start.. and the law of one is the thing... ") I just can't see why this is more important then to explore inwards.. ??

I choose to have an open mind not investing to much in one or the other teaching.. and refuse to put myself in a corner with this or that material... there is tons of truth in lot's of text so even starting to distinguish and discern what is what is a task for many ... ;)

There is also lot of contradictions in texts so.. I would say we see soon enough where we are.... if need be.. <3

McCroft
2nd May 2015, 18:14
Concerning BRICS and AIIB etc.. we'll soon see what colors they are made of, there are several things that can be used to discern, one is checking for transparency, if a new financial system is fully transparent I would say it looks really good if not well you do the math.. ;)

... and essentially we know that money is nothing but a promissory note to pay .. and that the value is in our creations.. and that money is not needed.. !

modwiz
2nd May 2015, 18:17
All is One, I had a dream last night about a bruise on my knee.

Modwiz, before you go into hermit mode I would like to thank you for scattering your silver dollars (and pearls) about. I hope those who see them see their value.

Calling people to action is paramount. Dreaming about the future doesn't mean squat if it isn't acted on. It's a step toward manifestation. But it's action that brings things forth. So, thanks to you for that.

Thank you. BTW, a silver piece is 1/10 of an ounce. Based on a "silver dollar" that would be ten cents.:) Judas sold Jesus for three ounces of silver or 30 pieces. The silver "piece" was the standard wage for a day's labor for many hundreds of years.

I like silver. I like darker, grey/silver pearls most. Interestingly, silver and pearls are both under the dominion of the Moon.

modwiz
2nd May 2015, 18:19
27:th of April nesh wrote in the Q&A thread: " David Wilcock gave an out-of-this-world presentation last night in Silicon Valley. You can order his talk here: https://www.streamingforthesoul.tv/index.php?pageID=1
You can listen or download the audio here:
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/0wym...4g/Wilcock.wav"

I've been offline for over a week, and these links tells the video is not available anymore...QUESTION: Where can I find the presentation to download or listen to for free?
Anyone?

Thanks, :)

Largo

Unless you like David's personality and performance quirks, it is a long three hours. What was new for me could have been covered in 5 minutes. Your mileage may vary.:)

Froggy
2nd May 2015, 18:20
For Largo: Here is a new spot to listen to the latest DW audio...

http://amancalleddada.blogspot.fr/2015/04/buckle-up-its-disclosure-right-here.html

Enjoy!

All Together Now
2nd May 2015, 21:41
THANKS Fiz for that explanation above! I really truly appreciate it spelled out like that, makes so much sense.

question - re: humanities Co-creative Collective Consiousness abilities

To me, it seems that everyone is "marching to the beat of their own drum." There appears to be such a discrepancy in terms of personal truth, the image I see is a push cart being pulled in serval different directions all at the same time.

I know, feel, and remember what it's like to be linked together as a Unified Collective Consciousness, much like how a school of fish, or flock of birds operate, but LOL, :ha:, humanity seems to be more operating like this :frantic: right now in this current moment.

To me it feels like something needs to "switch" or "lock[into place" in order for humanity to "synch up" to empower us to consciously create our reality together. How to get "everyone on the same page" while simultaneously diversified?

I mean, obviously we're creating our reality together, but it feels extremely disjointed, and everyone going in their own direction...

Could this "switch" occur by traveling through this part of the galaxy we are about to enter? And, are going to be receiving "cosmic assistance" to further synch up our Collective Consciousness and get our thoughts into alignment with each other?

Much like how the plant and animal kingdoms are "all in synch" - have you ever seen a heard of elk move from sitting down to standing up all together on one moment? It's AMAZING - and the whole time, not a single "elk word" was spoken...

Thank you!

Love it! :)

DeeZe
3rd May 2015, 01:36
Since Corey just commented on this, I felt it was germane to this thread.

I just found this really good video of the UFO over San Diego. Here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuw2xpFfJwc

Cheers!

ctiger2
3rd May 2015, 02:00
modwiz I like some of your posts but then you seem to think your sitting on special info. I think I've seen you in one of Ron van Dyke's video's (I hope he is well btw) with the so called ambassador, correct me if I'm wrong here. Everybody has their "wake" up pace pls acknowledge this.. !

"My information is better than yours... " just don't sound very humble to me. Corey gave a good analogy of this which hits the nail in the video no 2 at about 35 minute mark. We are arguing about our skin colors i.e. who's information is best, talk about falling into the trap instead of coming together..

Gordon Duff has stated before that his information is not totally accurate.. and well Ben has his own track record. I think Ben has good intentions but he is playing the "don't kill the messenger card" to often.. and just puts out what he gets without checking if it flies..

The Ambassador agrees with your assessment of Fulford. Now Neil Keenan on the other hand.... :crazy:

modwiz
3rd May 2015, 02:05
The Ambassador agrees with your assessment of Fulford. Now Neil Keenan on the other hand.... :crazy:

.....is a scamming con-artist.

Bek
3rd May 2015, 02:08
Corey,

And finally, no question: just a simple explanation on karma and forgiveness

Karma is the single product of a person putting mental/physical energy and emotions into something. For instance: bob kills dave, Dave's son kills bob. Bob's son wants to kill Dave's son now! However he reaches an epiphany where he sees a never ending cycle. So he does the unthinkable and forgives Dave's son and in simple terms the karmatic energy has been released and stopped.

Whether it is a drastic situation as the above example or a petty family argument....as someone decides he/she will be the deadend to each karmatic situation they are no longer living their lives with emotional/energetic ties to anybody. Thus beginning the work on the own self.
Thank you

Humans see, create complexity where none exists.

There is no 'why'. There is no 'how'.

When the time is right, the caterpillar simply knows to create the cocoon and is then transformed into a butterfly.
Bek

modwiz
3rd May 2015, 02:14

"My information is better than yours... " just don't sound very humble to me.

I am not sitting on anything and have freely given out what I can. I just do not reiterate.

Also, what is a sense of false humility when someone has something of utility. When it comes to Corbett's reporting he is clearly misinformed or doing what he is tasked to do. I do have far better sources than Corbett and those who parrot him are in weak territory fact wise. My intention is to correct only. Self-glory is for people with self value issues.

"My information is better than yours", are not my words but a twisting of them. I do not appreciate you paraphrasing as you see fit. Am I clear? It is a boundary issue to use words other than the ones issued. I know that game well and slam it when it gets played. My suggestion to you. Clean up your act.

Sitting on special info indeed!:cracky:

All is One
3rd May 2015, 02:42

Ctiger, in the Law of One it says that negative oriented beings have to act a consistent 95% service-to-self in order to be harvested from third density to fourth. A follow-up question to this answer was how many negatively oriented beings usually do graduate to - fourth D. The answer was very, very few actually do. Examples given were Rasputin, Taras Bulba and Djengis Kahn....

Deezy_xfit
3rd May 2015, 03:21
http://goodethungary.blog.hu/2015/05/02/_egy_osidok_ota_letezo_mesterseges_intelligencia_v eszelyezteti_az_emberiseget_es_az_univerzumot_core

A site created for Corey in Hungary.

Silver Phoenix
3rd May 2015, 03:37
I hope my husband can work things out on this site. He enjoys it here but is having a hard time with trolls and stalkers and the major reduction in income from some low class attacks by someone from another site sending emails to his clients telling them what he is doing changed our lifestyle in big ways. We have lost almost all income because of what he is doing now. He is putting to much time into this with the stalkers leaving notes and threats in our mailbox. I support his work but am seeing mostly negativity from people. The donations have been a blessing and have saved us after he spent money on computer stuff. Thank you to the people that are supporting him spiritually n otherwise. I have to close my account because of some member attacks here. I continue to support Corey as much as I can in these difficult situations.
SF

johnjen325
3rd May 2015, 03:46
Is this the new curmudgeon smilie?
:cracky:

If so, it seems to help…! :pc:

JJ:D

Aragorn
3rd May 2015, 03:50
I hope my husband can work things out on this site. He enjoys it here but is having a hard time with trolls and stalkers and the major reduction in income from some low class attacks by someone from another site sending emails to his clients telling them what he is doing changed our lifestyle in big ways. We have lost almost all income because of what he is doing now. He is putting to much time into this with the stalkers leaving notes and threats in our mailbox. I support his work but am seeing mostly negativity from people. The donations have been a blessing and have saved us after he spent money on computer stuff. Thank you to the people that are supporting him spiritually n otherwise. I have to close my account because of some member attacks here. I continue to support Corey as much as I can in these difficult situations.
SF

There is no need to close your account here, Silver Phoenix. There are rules, and those rules apply to every member. When those rules are broken, we moderators step in and clean up the mess, and then we remind our members that those rules still apply.

Also, bear in mind that we are living in turbulent times. Corey has a message, but not everyone seems to be getting that message for what it really means. Lots of people are hoping and waiting for saviors to come down from the heavens, but if the people of this planet are not going to change their ways, then it will all have been for naught, no matter how good the intentions of the Alliance and the higher density beings.

And now, let's get :back to topic: ;)

modwiz
3rd May 2015, 03:58
Is this the new curmudgeon smilie?
:cracky:

If so, it seems to help…! :pc:

JJ:D

The PC smiley is funny, during a more aggressive youth I would sometimes tell someone I had a fist-o-gram for them. In jest, of course. Really, it was corn-ball humor and too much beer.:very_drunk:

Leigh
3rd May 2015, 04:00
Here's the problem..... No one has the totally correct information, mostly because it comes through the filter of one's own perspective. All of this information that research surfaces is tainted by interpretive discernment of the "reporter". So far, it looks like Corey is exercising good judgement in reporting almost pure experience and knowledge, and not burdening it with a lot of surmise. I have the benefit of being an empath and can see through much of this, but I don't think anyone can correctly understand the perspective of beings that live in different densities. In the 3/4 D, we can't possibly look at what is being explained by someone who has 5 D experiences (or higher) Everyone has a different balance of good and bad; service to others and service to self. No one in 3/4D can know truly how to discern 5D. Until you're there, it is unknowable. As such, we are all proceeding on faith to some individual degree. However, love is the one facet we have to find our way. It's not easy, but it's all we've got. But FAITH is the one things that will allow us to know what is happening, when it happens. Have faith, friends, have faith. Thanks.

PIPERON
3rd May 2015, 05:45
Ctiger, in the Law of One it says that negative oriented beings have to act a consistent 95% service-to-self in order to be harvested from third density to fourth. A follow-up question to this answer was how many negatively oriented beings usually do graduate to - fourth D. The answer was very, very few actually do. Examples given were Rasputin, Taras Bulba and Djengis Kahn....

What about Aldor Hilter? In Orion now, the 4D- density?

When we look at one person in another perspective, he could be look up as a Hero in their own cultures (saving and unite their races, etc).

But on the other hands, to others they are tyranny rulers who did mass murders.

From my past 10 yrs experiences online with many exchanging knowledges and learning from them, I came to the conclusion we are actually very diversified (probably due to our star incarnation as difference species).

So, to be in truth unity is still a long way to go, especially setting our colours aside.

Ok, here I like to share some infos I learned from the net :-

1) Some one claimed that the Greys had developed some kind of human bio-suits that they can jump in and contact the human and protray themselves as benevolent beings from Pleiades, Sirius, Arcturus, etc in order to decieve human and get their trust (probably Corey had hinted this possibilities).

My answer : If the Grey is capable of travelling from their solar system to ours, then why do they need to do this silly thing to decieve us? And how is it possible for them to use the bio-suits to radiate to us with positive energies when they don't have any? And what are the advantages of protraying themselves as "good guys" and help the human race to raise their frequencies (which is what opposite of what they want - they want to dump us down)?

2) And the same person also claimed that he was bought to a mothership and the alien leader he met was a very huge red dragon and was trying to harm him when he invaded that mothership. And he was able to defend for himself by projecting some kind of protection around him and killed the dragon. Sound fantasy to me.

My answer : If what he claimed was truth, that the dark force should be aware of such possibility of havig their leader killed in such silly way. Don't they have anything to defend themselves? Gees, sound like a Disney fairytale to me.

3) And he also claimed that the Ascended Masters in the higher realms are already being infested by the dark forces, even up to the source level. Gees, this claim is definitely very difficult to be absorbed by most.

My answer : If even the Ascended Masters and the source are already infested with the dark forces, by all mean there will be NO safe haven for us even we ascended into the higher dimensions? If the SOURCE is so easily infested, then why are you still reading these messages? Go out and enjoy your lifes fullnest cause you know you will not be able to beat the dark. Hahaha!

May the LOVE be with you always!

McCroft
3rd May 2015, 05:47
I am not sitting on anything and have freely given out what I can. I just do not reiterate.

Also, what is a sense of false humility when someone has something of utility. When it comes to Corbett's reporting he is clearly misinformed or doing what he is tasked to do. I do have far better sources than Corbett and those who parrot him are in weak territory fact wise. My intention is to correct only. Self-glory is for people with self value issues.

"My information is better than yours", are not my words but a twisting of them. I do not appreciate you paraphrasing as you see fit. Am I clear? It is a boundary issue to use words other than the ones issued. I know that game well and slam it when it gets played. My suggestion to you. Clean up your act.

Sitting on special info indeed!:cracky:

My act is clean as a whistle I can assure you.. It was not my intention to twist your words I simply read between the lines.. I hope I did not ruffle your feathers too much.. concerning cleaning up act's that usually goes both ways... and as I said ... we are here for the same reasons.. so we can skip this game of tennis.. :yawn:

I will do my best to behave modwiz.. :P

McCroft
3rd May 2015, 05:54

Well Keenan is a totally different ball game you can read about him on Jean Heins site.. https://jhaines6.wordpress.com/?s=Keenan. According to the Gold Water Report he scammed her for $300'.

I told her already two years ago that Keenan was on the wrong team but she would not listen then. She did though when loosing that money. I'm baffled over the fact DW has not mentioned anything about Keenan since he was the one putting out information about him in the first place??

Now we all make mistakes but the silence from DW is roaring! Thus why I'm listening to him with half a ear..

Longbow
3rd May 2015, 05:58
Silver Phoenix,

Please know that there is an enormous amount of love and compassion here for what you and Corey are going through. Corey is in a tough spot between two worlds and the stress of that can get anyone down. The loss of income adds a huge weight on any household and increases tension between everyone involved. As we all work on increasing our vibrations and focusing on love and what is really important, we will see that all that is important is seeing the joy of the present moment. For the past is gone and the future is uncertain, but the present is a gift. Enjoy it, for it is all we have. Time is an illusion and all that really matters is the now.

Corey,
The higher your vibration gets, the less you will feel the need to defend yourself against these attacks. Your message is a pure one and stands on it's own without defense. When someone tries to discredit you on another thread and you lash back at them, you are lowering yourself back down to their vibration level. Once you begin to see the unity of the Law of one and focus your energies towards peace and love, your vibration will rise to a higher level and you will begin to see the beauty in all people, even the dark side. After a while you will see how unimportant it is to defend against these assaults and that the most important thing is to get your message and information out in a positive way. Think of the vibration of the Mayans that helped you as an example. Once you get your vibration to a higher level you will see just how insignificant these petty attacks are in the grand scheme of this illusion we are in.

Focus on love and you will see the joy in every moment!

Sending you both a huge dose of love and light. :love:

Longbow

McCroft
3rd May 2015, 05:59
Here's the problem..... No one has the totally correct information, mostly because it comes through the filter of one's own perspective. All of this information that research surfaces is tainted by interpretive discernment of the "reporter". So far, it looks like Corey is exercising good judgement in reporting almost pure experience and knowledge, and not burdening it with a lot of surmise. I have the benefit of being an empath and can see through much of this, but I don't think anyone can correctly understand the perspective of beings that live in different densities. In the 3/4 D, we can't possibly look at what is being explained by someone who has 5 D experiences (or higher) Everyone has a different balance of good and bad; service to others and service to self. No one in 3/4D can know truly how to discern 5D. Until you're there, it is unknowable. As such, we are all proceeding on faith to some individual degree. However, love is the one facet we have to find our way. It's not easy, but it's all we've got. But FAITH is the one things that will allow us to know what is happening, when it happens. Have faith, friends, have faith. Thanks.

Very well said, I'm not an empath in your sense but I read into the energetics of words.. meaning between the lines and also very often what has not been said.. by various statements. If you listen to a politician it's easily done cause the are so afraid to say the "wrong" things that they need media training.. instead of admitting that they can be wrong as normal people..

Shibby
3rd May 2015, 06:08
What about Aldor Hilter?

This is what I was told by one of my kind:

Adolf Hitler was a vessel for the energy also known as Vishnu.
No matter what he did - he was just playing his role.
Purpose: Separating good from bad / emerging the good out of the "mass".

shibby

McCroft
3rd May 2015, 06:13
SF

The whole money thing is a great way of feeding of our energies especially in these times. It seems as they no precisely where to hit people..

By ridiculing them and putting out rumors and stories so others back of is their main playbook... by this they can destroy peoples carriers.. I know numerous people including myself fighting the debt slavery system.. !

Know that your support is invaluable and also know that family comes first.. always.. !!

All is One
3rd May 2015, 06:46

When we look at one person in another perspective, he could be look up as a Hero in their own cultures (saving and unite their races, etc).

From my past 10 yrs experiences online with many exchanging knowledges and learning from them, I came to the conclusion we are actually very diversified (probably due to our star incarnation as difference species).

So, to be in truth unity is still a long way to go, especially setting our colours aside.

1) Some one claimed that the Greys had developed some kind of human bio-suits that they can jump in and contact the human and protray themselves as benevolent beings from Pleiades, Sirius, Arcturus, etc in order to decieve human and get their trust (probably Corey had hinted this possibilities).

My answer : If the Grey is capable of travelling from their solar system to ours, then why do they need to do this silly thing to decieve us? And how is it possible for them to use the bio-suits to radiate to us with positive energies when they don't have any? And what are the advantages of protraying themselves as "good guys" and help the human race to raise their frequencies (which is what opposite of what they want - they want to dump us down)?

2) And the same person also claimed that he was bought to a mothership and the alien leader he met was a very huge red dragon and was trying to harm him when he invaded that mothership. And he was able to defend for himself by projecting some kind of protection around him and killed the dragon. Sound fantasy to me.

My answer : If what he claimed was truth, that the dark force should be aware of such possibility of havig their leader killed in such silly way. Don't they have anything to defend themselves? Gees, sound like a Disney fairytale to me.

3) And he also claimed that the Ascended Masters in the higher realms are already being infested by the dark forces, even up to the source level. Gees, this claim is definitely very difficult to be absorbed by most.

My answer : If even the Ascended Masters and the source are already infested with the dark forces, by all mean there will be NO safe haven for us even we ascended into the higher dimensions? If the SOURCE is so easily infested, then why are you still reading these messages? Go out and enjoy your lifes fullnest cause you know you will not be able to beat the dark. Hahaha!

Piperon, i am just answering the first phrase of your post.

About Hitler's fate. First off Hitler has been painted much blacker in our history, as written by the victors. The questioner in the Law of One books also asks about Hitler and Ra tells us in book 1, session #35, page 59 :
" I am Ra. In speaking of the one you call Hitler we have some difficulty due to the intense amount of confusion present in this entity's life patterns as well as the great confusion which greets any discussion of this entity.

Here we see an example of one who, in attempting activation of the highest rays of energy while lacking the green ray key, cancelled itself out as far as polarization either towards positive or negative. This entity was basically negative. However its confusion was such that the personality disintegrated, thus leaving the mind/body/spirit complex unharvestable and in need of much healing.

Piperon, i am just answering the first phrase of your post.

About Hitler's fate. First off Hitler has been painted much blacker in our history, as written by the victors. The questioner in the Law of One books also asks about Hitler and Ra tells us in book 1, session #35, page 59 :
" I am Ra. In speaking of the one you call Hitler we have some difficulty due to the intense amount of confusion present in this entity's life patterns as well as the great confusion which greets any discussion of this entity.

Here we see an example of one who, in attempting activation of the highest rays of energy while lacking the green ray key, cancelled itself out as far as polarization either towards positive or negative. This entity was basically negative. However its confusion was such that the personality disintegrated, thus leaving the mind/body/spirit complex unharvestable and in need of much healing.

There is much more on this individual, it basically comes down to him lacking sustained and sufficient negativity to make the harvest.

derek
3rd May 2015, 07:13
As per the New Disinformation Program, which Corey is talking about:

It appears that Corbett is now on the "OMG BRICS is the NEW WORLD ORDER!!!", disinfo train.

See for yourself here:

https://www.corbettreport.com/interview-1032-sgt-report-chinese-brics-in-the-new-world-order/

This interview was less than a week ago. It happened at almost the exact time that David Dees created that picture for Rense.com, which I posted.

Right when Corey said the disinfo campaign has started.

As a side note, Ben Fulford has recently made statements that he has had a hunch for a while, that Corbett is disnfo.

Stay aware :)

Omnisense
3rd May 2015, 07:40
I don't buy BRICS is some angel. Look at those country's elite and leaders. They are basically exactly the same, except less warmongering IMO. It might be an upgrade but I don't buy for a second BRICS is for the good of humanity. It seems it just makes global money shift in ways into eastern hands instead of western hands(if that). At least in America we can trash our government(rightly so) on the internet. China you can't even do that.

I'd suggest BRICS is the same types of bloodlines gaining money as the old petro dollar. Just ones that might not be so hellbent on wars. So while it might be good a bit, it isn't a game changer for Earth in terms of dark power IMHO. And BRICS will be used as part of the NWO plan regardless in almost all likelihood, these groups adapt to things well. Russian govt and Chinese govt are no angels here, in fact they are quite corrupted and infiltrated too, just like USA. Go live in those countries as a political dissident/activist if you think otherwise...

My 2 cents.

modwiz
3rd May 2015, 08:01
As per the New Disinformation Program, which Corey is talking about:

It appears that Corbett is now on the "OMG BRICS is the NEW WORLD ORDER!!!", disinfo train.

See for yourself here:

https://www.corbettreport.com/interview-1032-sgt-report-chinese-brics-in-the-new-world-order/

This interview was less than a week ago. It happened at almost the exact time that David Dees created that picture for Rense.com, which I posted.

Right when Corey said the disinfo campaign has started.

As a side note, Ben Fulford has recently made statements that he has had a hunch for a while, that Corbett is disnfo.

Stay aware :)

Interesting how they both live in Japan, a country with a China-phobic view. Ben let slip a doozy a few newsletters ago when he reported China wanting more than its share and being put in its place by the 'White Dragon Society' or other Japanese group. I am sure Ben got exactly that report from his insiders, who are clearly Nippophilic and Sino-phobic adding drama to a non-existent Chinese position. This is all in relation to AIIB and the rest of the global financial reset.

So, I think Ben is honest as staying relevant allows and includes 'intel' from sources that might be wrong, intentionally mislead and whatever 'copy' he adds to it to make for a good newsletter. I look forward to Ben's letter every week despite groaning sometimes at certain content.

I want to think Corbett is not a shill but a man who might have Japanese friends he thinks well of and has adopted their 'issues' with the Chinese and how they view them in the world. Everything China does looks bigger to them than it really is, creating paranoia and the accompanying neurosis. Whatever the reason, James C has a serious trust issue with the new multi-lateral blocs taking shape in the world. His words are dark blots on a brighter future. He is taking people on a downer when an elevation of spirits would better suit the situation.

He is respected and will be the source of opinion for some.

monk
3rd May 2015, 08:04
neil keenan.....is a scamming con-artist.

David Wilcock seems to think Neil Keenan is the real deal, and so does the Alliance to which he is a part of.

Who's scamming who? Neil scamming David Wilcock or is Neil scamming the Alliance who are scamming Dave? I wish Dave were here to give us his thoughts on why he has backed Neil Keenan from the start and broken his trillion dollar lawsuit story in the first place if he was a scammer.

monk
3rd May 2015, 08:06
I don't buy BRICS is some angel. Look at those country's elite and leaders. They are basically exactly the same, except less warmongering IMO. It might be an upgrade but I don't buy for a second BRICS is for the good of humanity. It seems it just makes global money shift in ways into eastern hands instead of western hands(if that). At least in America we can trash our government(rightly so) on the internet. China you can't even do that.

I'd suggest BRICS is the same types of bloodlines gaining money as the old petro dollar. Just ones that might not be so hellbent on wars. So while it might be good a bit, it isn't a game changer for Earth in terms of dark power IMHO. And BRICS will be used as part of the NWO plan regardless in almost all likelihood, these groups adapt to things well. Russian govt and Chinese govt are no angels here, in fact they are quite corrupted and infiltrated too, just like USA. Go live in those countries as a political dissident/activist if you think otherwise...

My 2 cents.

And An excellent 2 cents it was!

If they can't kill us all and TAKE the planet then they must fool us in to GIVING it to them.

modwiz
3rd May 2015, 08:10

My 2 cents.

These countries have let usual business continue a while longer to make them look weaker and less threatening until the time is right. The extra time is also allowing for the removal of the "trash". The time for dormant brown meadows to become green again is rapidly approaching. One can follow the trail easily at financial alt news site zerohedge.com on a day by day basis. The pieces of of the new coming together and the old falling away. Suspicions will linger even when the truth is obvious. Like 9/11. Racism will also contribute its dysfunctional hat to the ring.

Waterball
3rd May 2015, 08:29
So maybe the BRICS can start spraying mono-atomic gold from their international aircraft to help not only neutralize chemical trails but to greatly enhance the balance of nature allowing amazing crop yield. There is no counter to spraying this, no matter how dry your land may get, mono-atomic gold will allow the plants, microbes and fungi to thrive.

aerozy
3rd May 2015, 09:00

Not wanting to answer your questions as I could not as I know not. But I can tell you what my intuition says. I truly believe in my core that the Pleiadians, Acturians and Sirians are positive to the core. From what Ive heard Acturians are the most spiritual of the three (healers), the Sirians (Sirius A) the most technological, while the Pleiadians seem to be our closest cousins of the three and have a special love for Earth Humans (perhaps too much in a way that it is still not fully balanced with wisdom). I believe all three were part of the early developers of the "Great Experiement" 5 million years ago. The Pleiadians have made many mistakes in the past and influenced our history perhaps not in the best of ways but they are here to assist, a little like the Ra memory complex, and by doing so restoring their karmic energies.

As for your point 3) I do not want to even imagine such a concept. I had a nightmare just last week that has a lot do with this point. Before that a little background.... I have had nightmares all my life where I am attacked by evil higher dimensional beings. I have no clue why, but this has been happening since I was a kid and some seem/feel very real. In these dreams the goal of the entities seems to be to capture my soul/spirit. I dont believe or recall ever being physically abducted but I do have memories of being in a labs with no windows with just a central operating table (slab of rock on one pillar type construction), and doctor type men around me. Over time I have developed lucid dreaming techniques that allows me to fight back, but mostly just remove their power or fly away from the evil entities. In the dreams I have two parallel stripes going down my right arm. Some sort of warrior symbol. I believe it means Infinite Truth. Anyways going back to last weeks dream. It starts with me being in my car going to work. Im feeling tired and not very motivated. I remember thinking to my self "Why are you doing this, you dont need to, you are a sovereign being". As I think this my sprit leaves my body and shoots into outer space. At this time, I have a feeling of extreme freedom mixed with some anxiety, and the knowing that I must escape, not just from the planet but from this reality, escape back to source! So I concentrate on going faster and faster, I start seeing space objects fly by me, first planets, then stars, then galaxies, then just blackness with a light at the end, so bright I could barely look at it. My first thought was this is source. As I rush to the light I hit a wall. A gigantic wall with a massive gate guarded by a equally massive statue of a humanoid figure with a bulls head. I felt a huge sense of disbelief. How could this be? How could this be source? My anger led to me trying to destroy the statute by repeatingly punching it. As much as I would damage it, it would immediately regenerate it self. Then I woke up.

The message of the dream seems to be, like your point 3) says, that evil goes all the way to source. I dont believe it. I've just interpreted my dream as another trick from the higher dimensional beings, or simply my imagination, a reflection of my inner most fear. Perhaps there is a diss-information campaign going on also at this level. Inserting thought forms that darkness is equally powerful as Light. I for one, know that love will always conquer darkness, and as such we have nothing to fear. :wiz::sun:

OneOfLaw
3rd May 2015, 09:29
It can be added, that BRICS is intended to be one arm of the ceased control system octupus, now cutting off another arm (federal reserve debt slavery system) BUT due to the consciousness shift this sorts itself out during the manifestation. It is all about faith. You are active movie participants watching and directing a movie that follows a certain script. This script implies what you refer to be the Nemesis. An event which seems to fight money with money might look like "nothing changes". This is what the ceased control system likely is wanting to achieve with BRICS, but this is predicted to fail due to the events that are implied in this script. The Nemesis might look like he can achieve another victory, but this is only a mirage.

It is vital to know that the ceased control system "glove puppets" are lost and imprisoned on this planet as of now, they are trying to realise a jail break. Therefore they aim to distract humans with a financial reset AND a situation that is getting "better". This is the perfect way of blinding humans to be able to covertly try to prison break the planet. when they are finally gone the temporary new system controlled by the BRICS opposition is about to transform rapidly from inside, thus the manifestation accelerates again resulting in the anticipated outcome.

It is all about faith and being able to forgive those that have been purposely antagonized. It is a soul movie, if you truly realize that from within you may be able to change your view and be able to act in harmony with the new earths vibration.

Shibby
3rd May 2015, 10:11
So maybe the BRICS can start spraying mono-atomic gold from their international aircraft to help not only neutralize chemical trails but to greatly enhance the balance of nature allowing amazing crop yield. There is no counter to spraying this, no matter how dry your land may get, mono-atomic gold will allow the plants, microbes and fungi to thrive.

Why would anyone without a dark agenda want to spray monoatomic gold?! :shocked:

It binds to the DNA and prevents the transmutation which is essential for "going" into higher spheres ("Ascension").

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/monoatomicgoldthinktwice15aug05.shtml

Shibby

Waterball
3rd May 2015, 10:52
Why would anyone without a dark agenda want to spray monoatomic gold?! :shocked:

It binds to the DNA and prevents the transmutation which is essential for "going" into higher spheres ("Ascension").

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/monoatomicgoldthinktwice15aug05.shtml

Shibby
Mono-atomic gold actually helps transmutation for it makes you superconductive, allowing easier access (permission slip) to vibrations of longevity and appreciation. Natural living organism love it, but you can use it negatively if you insist.

Kander
3rd May 2015, 11:17
Mono-atomic gold actually helps transmutation for it makes you superconductive, allowing easier access (permission slip) to vibrations of longevity and appreciation. Natural living organism love it, but you can use it negatively if you insist.

I dont know anything about this subject. would you be so kind to share your knowledge about this?

Sheila
3rd May 2015, 11:51
And so it begins... even here among ourselves.

I have had the intuition for a very long while that NO ONE PERSON OR GROUP has ALL the answers. I FEEL that is partly by DESIGN. If no one source has all the answers, we are FORCED to go within. Each has only a few of the correct "puzzle pieces". If this intuition is correct, a person has no other choice but to go within to find the TRUTH...

I too could very likely be wrong, but it would seem to me that if ONE had the TRUTH and simply gave it, it would be TOO EASY.

This has been MY 2 cents.

RikkiTikkiTavi
3rd May 2015, 11:56
A recent post concerning Solar and Earth changes. Earth's expansion in size, (recent earthquakes, etc,..) and DW's mention of energetic shift, or quantum leap in the sun.

http://sitsshow.blogspot.nl/2015/05/is-this-sign-of-increased-energy.html#more

McCroft
3rd May 2015, 12:01

I have had the intuition for a very long while that NO ONE PERSON OR GROUP has ALL the answers. I FEEL that is partly by DESIGN. If no one source has all the answers, we are FORCED to go within. Each has only a few of the correct "puzzle pieces". If this intuition is correct, a person has no other choice but to go within to find the TRUTH...

I too could very likely be wrong, but it would seem to me that if ONE had the TRUTH and simply gave it, it would be TOO EASY.

Well said there is nothing wrong about being wrong as long you can admit and acknowledge this, lot's of people have problems admitting it. I think you're right on the money concerning that nobody has the full picture it would negate our influences on the potential outcomes.. thus why looking inwards is an essential element...<3

Bek
3rd May 2015, 12:13
Well said there is nothing wrong about being wrong as long you can admit and acknowledge this, lot's of people have problems admitting it. I think you're right on the money concerning that nobody has the full picture it would negate our influences on the potential outcomes.. thus why looking inwards is an essential element...<3

In the very near future when asked "What do we have here, is it A or is it B? Or what about C?"

Get used to answering "Yes".
Bek

solarimplosion
3rd May 2015, 12:18

I have some experience of these things.

The gold powder has a pentagonal symmetry atomic scale fractal 5, compared to the solubility of the blood.
Microclusters gold dust create strong field distribution fractal blood increasing spiritual capabilities, but are addictive and the cancellation of the compression in the blood.

For evolution it is to avoid any external component to consciousness.

bobo
3rd May 2015, 13:03
To all who wish Corey and his family keep going on this wonderful quest, without worries about income, please let's open our wallets till it hurts.
We' ll also get an idea what it's like for them.
We will thank ourselves afterwards.
Best regards to all.

Wyndstorm
3rd May 2015, 14:18
Silver Phoenix,

Please know that there is an enormous amount of love and compassion here for what you and Corey are going through. Corey is in a tough spot between two worlds and the stress of that can get anyone down. The loss of income adds a huge weight on any household and increases tension between everyone involved. As we all work on increasing our vibrations and focusing on love and what is really important, we will see that all that is important is seeing the joy of the present moment. For the past is gone and the future is uncertain, but the present is a gift. Enjoy it, for it is all we have. Time is an illusion and all that really matters is the now.

Corey,
The higher your vibration gets, the less you will feel the need to defend yourself against these attacks. Your message is a pure one and stands on it's own without defense. When someone tries to discredit you on another thread and you lash back at them, you are lowering yourself back down to their vibration level. Once you begin to see the unity of the Law of one and focus your energies towards peace and love, your vibration will rise to a higher level and you will begin to see the beauty in all people, even the dark side. After a while you will see how unimportant it is to defend against these assaults and that the most important thing is to get your message and information out in a positive way. Think of the vibration of the Mayans that helped you as an example. Once you get your vibration to a higher level you will see just how insignificant these petty attacks are in the grand scheme of this illusion we are in.

Longbow

I couldn't agreement more. In the realm of polarity, the Initiate learns to use Love vs. Indifference in each moment. It is quite apparent the BAs and Sphere Alliance utilize Indifference when dealing with the "Opposition."

I don't know what it's like to receive death threats, but I know how to empathize, and what I would do when large amounts of FEAR enter my reality. I've been using my own "fear processing" trick to merge with my darkness, my own inner demon. It may "look and appear" these beings are "outside" of the Self, but they're not, it's just a reflection from within. What I've been using is "I MYSELF _____fill in blank_____" . It's a meditation mantra for me. "I" is my small ego self, this elemental body I AM inhabiting, "MYSELF" is my BIG Self in the greater Cosmos ... this is an ANCIENT MAYAN Incantation NOMATCA NEHAUTL which merges the Speaker with their Environment, the "Abracadabra," if you will, of their "spells."

Shadow work balances out the repressed shadow, so by looking at it and processing it, it is less likely to manifest unexpected. it's like calling it out from the beginning, it has no more power left cause its already exposed!

This in itself Raises One's Vibration, by bringing together and merging both Light & Dark polarities WITHIN

Arnold VandenHeuvel
3rd May 2015, 14:54
To all who wish Corey and his family keep going on this wonderful quest, without worries about income, please let's open our wallets till it hurts.
Best regards to all.

You beat me to it, bobo. It's heart breaking to see when people can't pay their bills, especially since I just graduated from that place to just being able to make ends meet. So I donated till it hurts, which was rather quick I'm afraid.
Come on friends, let's help Corey and his lady!
Love and Light

Longbow
3rd May 2015, 15:38
Bobo, I'm in!

Just sent my donation of love/ light to Corey and his bride

Open your hearts and wallets everyone. The universe is full of abundance and the more we give to others the more that beautiful wheel of positive karma spins back around to us!

Aragorn, I know this is off topic, but inside I see you smiling at these violations. :love::love::love:

Peace and love

Longbow

Cybered75
3rd May 2015, 15:39
I am going to be doing a page on my web site soon about this (High Vibration Diets). It is a very important part of the equation IMHO.
:)
And thank you,
Corey/GoodETxSG

No questions...just some very good information on High Vibration Nourishment to integrate the "holographic body"
with the "energetic body" and the energy projection from the sun. Please see clip below on AEON.

As we all know...use discernment

Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpJe1CNAw1U

Largo
3rd May 2015, 16:43
Silver Phoenix,

Corey,

Longbow

Well Said Longbow, it rings true to me as well... :)
In Addition:
Corey and Family, I've decided to set aside the cost of food for one day and instead give that as a gift to YOU every month....In Gratitude for all the work and hardship you go
through, in your efforts to do "The Right Thing" ... I also hope that this action will Inspire More of Us here in the Forum, to do "The Right Thing" and do the same... :) :) :)
Forever Grateful to YOU and Your Family...
Much Love
Largo

spirit156
3rd May 2015, 17:57
I dont come here often but when i do its to make a donation to the forum :love::love::love::love::love: Its wonderful to see it evolving like it is and so many new members :hug:

It wonderful to see how many wonderful souls are selfless and are helping others.I think it would be great if we can all help this forum also.

Over and out and back to topic

:back to topic:

Please do give to Corey on his blog site and don't forget The One. We are grateful for TOT for giving us a place to correspond with Corey. And don't forget to offer gratitude to the hard working moderators here.

LarBear
3rd May 2015, 18:15
Just a reminder, Corey's donation blog site is at http://spherebeingalliance.com/

All Together Now
3rd May 2015, 18:25
Best regards to all.

Im in too. I've been there. My son and I would be in a very different place today if it wasn't for the unconditional love and help I received from the community I found myself in when the shtf, so to speak. Corey's heart speaks volumes and Im very grateful for what he is doing. (As does his wife's :thup:)

Miltonmessage
3rd May 2015, 19:06
Humans see, create complexity where none exists.

There is no 'why'. There is no 'how'.

When the time is right, the caterpillar simply knows to create the cocoon and is then transformed into a butterfly.
Bek

There is always a "why and how". The question relates to understanding of how a mind is able to create reality and the mechanics behind it. With a greater understanding comes greater success.

MaryMay
3rd May 2015, 20:53
Thank you, Nesh!
Much happiness to you! I am getting all giddy after listening to David speaking of the events to come very soon. :hugs:

Hello! thank you!
These links are not working for me, on May 3.,
Does anyone know where I can find this and David's newest talk at the new living expo? I cant afford to buy them,
thank you! Blessings~

Ps. I realize that yes DW should be able to sell'' his talks and all he did to get the information.. its just that some of us cant afford to pay for it. I was there at the New Living expo, but didnt go to his talk (didnt have the $50)
I pray all the people that can will purchase it.. :) Plus the info is very important and I'm absorbing it like water..

Flavius
3rd May 2015, 22:27
According to Cobra and his sources the Central Race is referring to the race at the center of our Galaxy...
"The Central Civilization is an ancient race, which evolved close to the Galactic Central Sun and is the first race in the Galaxy which reached spiritual maturity many millions of year ago"..."Sometimes they have manifested throughout the human history as physical angelic beings with wings. One of their representatives, Iona, brought Goddess mysteries to Earth in Atlantis:[ http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2013/10/make-this-viral-aion-portal-activation.html ] Millions of years ago, the Central Civilization began to build interdimensional doorways throughout the Galaxy and create the Galactic network of Light. As it did so, it encountered many races throughout the Galaxy, assisting them to achieve the same level of spiritual maturity. All those sovereign, spiritually mature races have created a confederate union which is called the Galactic Confederation (NOT Galactic Federation). As the name implies, it is NOT a hive-mentality centralized federation, but a loose, constructive confederate union of sovereign, mature races. "..."There is a special division of the Galactic Confederation which is called the Ashtar Command. The purpose of the Ashtar Command is the liberation of this planet. Another important division is called the Jupiter Command. The Jupiter Command is the guardian of the Ganymede portal and its main purpose is the spiritual liberation of this Solar System. It is the main spiritual force behind the Order of the Star and behind the Blue Dragon families. Many people were mind-programmed against the Ashar Command after 1996. Since then, most of the channelers were mind-programed also, their transmissions disrupted and they are now mainly receiving deceptive messages from the Archon etheric/plasma grid technology instead. The key here is to search for the Light. If you seek contact with the Light forces, you will find it. If you choose to always focus on the negativity, fearing that everything is just another scam, you will find it. So choose your focus wisely.
As we are now in the Breakthrough phase, the purpose of the Alliance (another word for the allied Light forces) is to continue with the final offensive to completely liberate Sector 3. Sector 3 is the deep intel codename for the Solar System.The Alliance extraterrestrial forces are the master force behind the BRICS/Eastern Alliance on the surface of this planet.
After the completion of MOSS (Multidimensional Operations Solar System) and subsequent Sublunar Operations, the Event will follow.
This will be the completion of an old prophecy which is part of the spiritual lore of the Central Civilization about the time when all darkness will disappear from the Galaxy and the Galactic network of Light will be completed. " -COBRA
LINK TO ORIGIONAL POST, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND READING HIS INTEL: http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-alliance-fleet.html

My Question regarding the Central Race: It seems like this race is similar to what the Elohim are described as, but it is made clear that the Elohim is in regards to the Universe and the Central Race is in regards to the Galaxy. So perhaps we are getting the two confused and the Central race actually spread their fragments across the Galaxy, not the Universe as the Elohim did...?
Thoughts...?

All this is new to me and does not resonate with my information.
Greetings from Italy, I follow you very closely, here there are many beautiful spirits.
A big hug to Corey, hold on. we are with you.

RikkiTikkiTavi
3rd May 2015, 22:47
Correlation of cosmic cycles and more. Very interesting.

All Life is Connected via EMF Entrainment | Solar Revolution Documentary (2012) - Reveals the Science Entrainment, along with the Sun and Galaxies Influence on Human Affairs

http://vimeo.com/83718769

GoodETxSG
3rd May 2015, 23:55
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for the moral and other support everyone... (Very, Very Inspiring!)

Accepting this "mission/task" has been very difficult on my family and the threats, stalkers and major change in our lifestyle/way of living has been rough on all of us especially my daughter.

It is something that we thoroughly thought out and considered all of the ramifications of prior to accepting this role as well as coming out with my full identity instead of hiding behind a pseudonym. If you do not know how difficult doing so was just look at the number of whistleblowers and people that are out there who have chosen not to do so.

It is quite an exposure but one that I was told by the SSP Alliance was needed to give legitimacy to the information. It has come at a heavy price, the STO actions of many people has helped ease the behavior of the few (Minority) yet extremely vocal haters, trolls or lower vibratory personality types (How ever you would like to characterize them). Most of them do not realize they are hurting themselves more than they are hurting me due to the wheel of karma and other cosmic truths but these are lessons I will be a mirror for them to learn from.

I have completed my article, as usual after it was shown to the editor I was handed it back with quite a few revisions to make.

Today has been a day of spending with family so I have been offline most of the day... I logged on and saw all of the support here and wanted to leave a message to those members of thanks... I am working on some issues/concerns with Malc about some other recent issues and will be back to make postings/announcements soon.

I will finish my final edit and then post that report to my web site at www.SphereBeingAlliance.Com as well as on the FaceBook Site www.facebook.com/BlueAvians and my original Blog at http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.com/.

Thank you all,
Corey/GoodETxSG

RikkiTikkiTavi
4th May 2015, 01:04
:sun:
[B]Hello Everyone,

Thank you for the moral and other support everyone... (Very, Very Inspiring!)

Thank you, Corey for the great effort to get your information out. And also, a big "Thank You", Mrs. Goode for supporting you husbands efforts. I can speak from experience that having the support (or not) makes a huge difference. There are some of us that are considered "odd", to say the least, that don't have the benefit of such an understanding spouse. Again, thank you both!
:sun:

DeeZe
4th May 2015, 01:05
Hi Corey,

I have attached a few photos of an orb that showed up last year. I never saw it with my physical eyes but found it in some of my photos later as I was going through them. They were taken on the beach in California while playing volleyball. Reading your info about the orbs seems to resonate with me and explain what that orb might have been. Thought I would share the photos.

Love your photos, thanks! Here are a couple that were taken very recently, on different days, on a walk near our home.

Cheers!

The Breakthrough Is Near! :chrs:

Dcad
4th May 2015, 01:55
Hi modwiz, do you have any news about that sleeping entity, that supposedly has awoken (the giant bearded dude in the coffin)? I know Wilcock mentioned lots of this stuff- giants,etc. in a recent talk. But wondering about the one in that specific photo. If you've heard anything. Wilcock said they are being sent off planet because they were set to awaken for a specific purpose at this time, that may or may not be relevant or appropriate for our current planetary situation.
Might ask corey about this too.

modwiz
4th May 2015, 02:57
Hi modwiz, do you have any news about that sleeping entity, that supposedly has awoken (the giant bearded dude in the coffin)? I know Wilcock mentioned lots of this stuff- giants,etc. in a recent talk. But wondering about the one in that specific photo. If you've heard anything. Wilcock said they are being sent off planet because they were set to awaken for a specific purpose at this time, that may or may not be relevant or appropriate for our current planetary situation.

Haven't had an update for a few months but, last heard was the entity had awakened and is on Earth.

RealityCreation
4th May 2015, 03:50
Corey had posted this link on his FB page, I don't think it is posted here as yet. It is a summary of David's recent presentation with notes taken by Justin (Many Thanks Justin) of Stillness in the Storm.

Some of the questions that you are asking Corey will be answered in this comprehensive summary. The black text is David speaking & Justin has added additional info & links in green text.

http://sitsshow.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/david-wilcock-major-update-history-of.html

I'll also post this as a separate thread so that it doesn't get too buried here.

Dcad
4th May 2015, 04:41
Haven't had an update for a few months but, last heard was the entity had awakened and is on Earth.
Thanks! :yoda:

Kit
4th May 2015, 07:23
Hi, really want to look into this, but links not working for me either (wee hours of 5-4-2015).

spoonbeater
4th May 2015, 10:25
After listening to Wilcock's new talk on 'The Old Ones' I was guided to this inscription that is on the front of Westminster Abbey in London.

http://c8.alamy.com/comp/DDKTPW/london-england-uk-westminster-abbey-inscription-on-the-western-facade-DDKTPW.jpg

It's so in your face!

DeeZe
4th May 2015, 14:36
After listening to Wilcock's new talk on 'The Old Ones' I was guided to this inscription that is on the front of Westminster Abbey in London.

http://c8.alamy.com/comp/DDKTPW/london-england-uk-westminster-abbey-inscription-on-the-western-facade-DDKTPW.jpg

It's so in your face!

Wow, "TOT" is mentioned 3 times on that plaque!

:smile2:

Irjakaarina
4th May 2015, 16:16
DA explains how the fourth and third dimention relate:

"Many talk about bad, negative people going to end up having to experience all calamities on 3 dimension, while all the good, positive people will go to enjoy into 4 dimension. I feel that a bit strange idea, and nobody seems to explain what it really means. What I think will happen is that those who are positive, spiritually and service minded don't need to experience all the calamities, dangers etc personally, because their intuition and other higher spirits protect them, but they will live amongst those that are affected.

I have seen this protection happening all the time amongst our yogis and family people. We all do sincerely meditation, live healthy life style and do service, and we seldom get into accidents, or get hit with calamities etc. Just some examples; in India during earthquake our members and schools in the area were protected, while the surrounding neighbour's schools and homes crashed down. Now during Nepal quake nobody has so far being hurt. During Congo war there were reports coming that our people were miraculously saved while fightings were racing around. The same thing we experience in our daily travels, working in projects, and even when people are attacking us directly. Although sometimes it happens - when someone seems to need a lesson...!

What comes to negative, STS people, they seem to experience all the horrors easily, as they don't have any protection, and their karma puts them into situations where they have chance to realise that they have to change their direction. Our duty is to try to help them to change and come along to the Golden Age, which is for all. DA" http://proutscandinavia.blogspot.com/2015/05/disclosure-race-going-on.html

Arnold VandenHeuvel
4th May 2015, 16:46
Hello everyone
I have a small question for Corey, I read this book long ago, you never met these ET in the meeting?
It is a question of little consequence but I'd like to know if it is true or not.
In the book there are many similarities with the Law of One, and much more information on their advanced civilization.

Peace and love in the light of the infinite Creator.

http://www.galactic.no/rune/iargaintro.html

http://www.galactic.no/rune/BILDE2.JPG

I read it too, 30/40 yrs ago! Found it very credible at the time, then forgot all about it. Looking forward to Corey's answer.:hmm:

ctiger2
4th May 2015, 16:56

This might be a pic of it. I believe the photo was from the Red Dragon Ambassadors cellphone, and shown during a vid with RVD.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1476947/annunaki.jpg

ctiger2
4th May 2015, 17:03
If you do not know how difficult doing so was just look at the number of whistleblowers and people that are out there who have chosen not to do so.

And just think if all the whistleblowers would just come out at once, there's nothing the elite could really do, it would be game over.

Rocket's Mom
4th May 2015, 17:06
RE:
This might be a pic of it. I believe the photo was from the Red Dragon Ambassadors cellphone, and shown during a vid with RVD.

Here is a link to a video that has a similar being and art around him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBHf93LwlbQ

ctiger2
4th May 2015, 18:44
RE:

Here is a link to a video that has a similar being and art around him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBHf93LwlbQ

Thx for that. Looks like the pic came from that. The vid I was referencing is:

https://youtu.be/NOvNaY8B2TQ?t=14m12s

RikkiTikkiTavi
4th May 2015, 19:39
I'll post this here as it relates to Disclosure material. Does anyone have any thoughts about what Cindy is talking about in the third video? :popc:

http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com/2015/05/02/cindy-kay-currier-may-2-update-video/ :frantic:

McCroft
4th May 2015, 19:56
Tipping point...?!

There must be some kind of tipping point here, there is just so much information that can be shared until some kind of confirmation has to be given. At this time everyone is craving for answers which is understandable and as the time lapses the world gets weirder by the day...

I wonder when the shift really is hitting the fan en mass ....?

... any ideas guys?

ctiger2
4th May 2015, 21:15
Tipping point...?!

There must be some kind of tipping point here, there is just so much information that can be shared until some kind of confirmation has to be given. At this time everyone is craving for answers which is understandable and as the time lapses the world gets weirder by the day...

I wonder when the shift really is hitting the fan en mass ....?

... any ideas guys?

IMHO everything is tied to the current financial system. The sovereign debt crisis is set to unfold this fall. Once that start to unravel then you'll really see things pickup as the US Federal Govt falls apart right before your eyes. Martin Armstrong has [2015.75] Oct 1, 2015 (http://armstrongeconomics.com/archives/25847) as the major turning point in confidence. This will be one of the shifts in consciousness we're all waiting for. There will be even more over the next couple years after.

Kander
4th May 2015, 23:12
http://www.theeventchronicle.com/intel/david-wilcock-history-of-old-ones-dracos-ssp-plan-for-disclose-in-2015-cabal-surrender-sphere-beings-more/
great article. the site its on was not refreshed in 2 weeks and now there's this.
i consider it a great read.
I was a bit worried when I saw it was not refreshed. its a great source.

aerozy
4th May 2015, 23:15

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1476947/annunaki.jpg

The two videos which show these bearded giants were not released by the "Red Dragon Ambassador". The videos were first released long before he mentioned them on Russian blogs which are still active. Here are the links:
1st Video:
https://vk.com/wall10894398_662
2nd Video:
http://via-midgard.info/news/video/v-irane-najdena-grobnica-velikogo-slavyanskogo.htm

The other item he released, that world bank document, was also released much earlier by someone else. I have lost a little faith in him after finding out about this but overall hoax or no hoax his message is a positive one, and for me that's all that matters.

Windancer
5th May 2015, 01:55
I'll post this here as it relates to Disclosure material. Does anyone have any thoughts about what Cindy is talking about in the third video? :popc:

http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com/2015/05/02/cindy-kay-currier-may-2-update-video/ :frantic:
Rikki, which part of vid 3 are you asking about? Cindy is bringing up all sorts of topics. Let me know and then will try to explain.

Wyndstorm
5th May 2015, 04:01
Andy Pero - Project Superman

Super Soldier Disclosure Book - Was totally awesome. Funny, great info

Highlights :
Numerous "died and come back to life" stories
- drowning, buried alive, poison - his controllers and nazi gov't just could't kill him

Jumped outta airplane, no parachute - landed it, bounced 50 feet, this was built up to by several other jumps.

Tells the story of the power of human mind

Free Archive Document - http://educate-yourself.org/mc/projectsuperman1part27oct99.shtml

Wyndstorm
5th May 2015, 04:31
Andy Pero - project superman super soldier disclosure

RikkiTikkiTavi
5th May 2015, 04:50
Rikki, which part of vid 3 are you asking about? Cindy is bringing up all sorts of topics. Let me know and then will try to explain.

Hey Windancer, I was just wondering if anyone had any opinion/thoughts about the reptilians and grey's? coming up from below.

Silver Eagle
5th May 2015, 06:29

Going within, yes, to find your own version of "truth". So if everyone does that, then what? We could have a whole bunch of people/groups acting all self-righteous and trying to compel others to accept their way of thinking. Sounds pretty familiar, doesn't it? ;o) So what would happen if we tried doing a little personal and group soul growth in the way that Corey has been telling us the BA's (and many other spiritual leaders here) have been encouraging us to work on? What might happen then?

I agree, in part, with your intuition. Perhaps another purpose inherent in the concept of "no one having all the puzzle pieces being partly by design" might be that if no one individual or group had all the pieces of "truth" it could serve to compel us to collaborate with each other and communicate as a collective to find the answers to the "big questions". A measure of how far we have come as human kind could be viewed by those benevolently watching us is how well do we tolerate the ways and ideas of others and how harmoniously can we work together to come to new, useful and productive truths that are of benefit to all. What do you think, Sheila? Does that sound like a reasonable possibility?

Bek
5th May 2015, 10:35
Hi Corey:

Don't we need to all focus on THE MESSAGE, rather than waiting for the next installment of your adventures? Isn't that what you're trying to tell us?

There is a thread, THE MESSAGE to try to focus some attention on this, for those of you who want to walk the walk.

The present stall, stalling, static, stalemate will end soon.

I just pulled a card, VI The Lovers, in part:

On a more personal level, the Lovers card represents the establishment of a personal belief system and becoming clearer about your own values. This is a time when you are figuring out what you stand for and what your personal philosophy on life is. Having gone through the indoctrination of the Hierophant, you are now ready to establish your own belief system and make up your own mind about what is and what is not important in life. This is also a time when you need to stay true to yourself and be as authentic and genuine as possible.

The Lovers also represents choices on a grand scale. A dilemma will be presented demanding an action or decision, and you will want to decipher the best way to proceed or make the right choice. Something is going to change your plans or the course of your experience, something that may look negative on the surface but will later prove to be a blessing in disguise.

When the Lovers card appears in a reading, it is important to think about what decisions and choices you are facing. The fact that the Lovers is a Major Arcana card indicates that these decisions or choices are incredibly important and significant so it is essential that you choose the right path. There may be an easy option available but you will need to ask yourself whether this is the right path for you in the long run. Oftentimes, it is the more difficult path that will bring you the greatest benefit, particularly on a deeper level.

Bek

Takeli
5th May 2015, 12:02
Hello! thank you!
These links are not working for me, on May 3.,
Does anyone know where I can find this and David's newest talk at the new living expo? I cant afford to buy them,
thank you! Blessings~

Ps. I realize that yes DW should be able to sell'' his talks and all he did to get the information.. its just that some of us cant afford to pay for it. I was there at the New Living expo, but didnt go to his talk (didnt have the $50)
I pray all the people that can will purchase it.. :) Plus the info is very important and I'm absorbing it like water..

I found it at http://acmevaporware.com/whatthewhaa.mp3 - very interesting

Takeli
5th May 2015, 12:10
Plus some great pics at http://sitsshow.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/david-wilcock-major-update-history-of.html - Fabulous!

Windancer
5th May 2015, 12:31
Hey Windancer, I was just wondering if anyone had any opinion/thoughts about the reptilians and grey's? coming up from below.

Gotcha! Cindy spoke a lot of Dulce with the experiments on humans retained as prisoners underneath, reported by a couple folks who served there. Personally, I believe that base exists and the natives have plenty of legends/tales to tell. To look at the area you would not know there was anything there. I guess the same happens at Plum Island over in NY and people tell tales of monstrous things coming from and or washing up on shore in that area. Plum Is is either been moved or is moving to Kansas, btw. I do not put anything past these folks and can only imagine what has/is going on.

Sheila
5th May 2015, 13:42
Going within, yes, to find your own version of "truth". So if everyone does that, then what? We could have a whole bunch of people/groups acting all self-righteous and trying to compel others to accept their way of thinking. Sounds pretty familiar, doesn't it? ;o) So what would happen if we tried doing a little personal and group soul growth in the way that Corey has been telling us the BA's (and many other spiritual leaders here) have been encouraging us to work on? What might happen then?

I agree, in part, with your intuition. Perhaps another purpose inherent in the concept of "no one having all the puzzle pieces being partly by design" might be that if no one individual or group had all the pieces of "truth" it could serve to compel us to collaborate with each other and communicate as a collective to find the answers to the "big questions". A measure of how far we have come as human kind could be viewed by those benevolently watching us is how well do we tolerate the ways and ideas of others and how harmoniously can we work together to come to new, useful and productive truths that are of benefit to all. What do you think, Sheila? Does that sound like a reasonable possibility?

YES! Perhaps I didn't communicate it properly, but you said so eloquently what I was trying to convey. The 1st step, in my view is to "go within". I found that I had to "get quiet" in order to even hear let alone trust my higher self, (something I still struggle with on a moment to moment basis). If, as has been said, we are all "soul chards" of the ONE, then the "goal" is to "get quiet" in order to "hear". (Getting quiet in my view has been hard for most of us as we STILL don't remember / realize who we are.) Once we are able to go within and forgive ourselves, recognize who and what we are, coming together harmoniously will not only be possible but sought after in my view.

TaipeiSam
5th May 2015, 14:01
IMHO everything is tied to the current financial system. The sovereign debt crisis is set to unfold this fall. Once that start to unravel then you'll really see things pickup as the US Federal Govt falls apart right before your eyes. Martin Armstrong has [2015.75] Oct 1, 2015 (http://armstrongeconomics.com/archives/25847) as the major turning point in confidence. This will be one of the shifts in consciousness we're all waiting for. There will be even more over the next couple years after.

From what I read on ZeroHedge, King News, Dr. Jim Willie and SGT Report, many agree with Gregory Mannarino, an investor/analyst of TradersChoice.net, who, in an interview a couple of days ago with Greg Hunter, a former CNN business reporter who couldn't accept being told what to report and started his own business website (USAWatchdog.com), stated 'The whole thing is teetering on a knife's edge and all we need is one event to push this over here.' There are many different potential triggers for 'the event' that pushes the global economy into the abyss. I expect it to happen at any time now and is likely to occur during the summer - sooner than October.

I expect to see a rapid series of almost simultaneous events: different Cabal groups turning on each other; new whistleblowers coming forward; a continuing series of news related to Disclosure; significant disinformation 'bombshells'; economic failures snowballing to total stunning global economic collapse much worse than 2008; and then the data dump, followed by mass arrests, a short stoppage of banking services followed by a restart under a new system of gold-backed currencies and gold-backed trade notes, and a series of military takeovers of certain failed governments. I expect all of this to occur between now and the end of 2015. What a year!

ctiger2
5th May 2015, 16:37
From what I read on ZeroHedge, King News, Dr. Jim Willie and SGT Report, many agree with Gregory Mannarino, an investor/analyst of TradersChoice.net, who, in an interview a couple of days ago with Greg Hunter, a former CNN business reporter who couldn't accept being told what to report and started his own business website (USAWatchdog.com), stated 'The whole thing is teetering on a knife's edge and all we need is one event to push this over here.' There are many different potential triggers for 'the event' that pushes the global economy into the abyss. I expect it to happen at any time now and is likely to occur during the summer - sooner than October.

I expect to see a rapid series of almost simultaneous events: different Cabal groups turning on each other; new whistleblowers coming forward; a continuing series of news related to Disclosure; significant disinformation 'bombshells'; economic failures snowballing to total stunning global economic collapse much worse than 2008; and then the data dump, followed by mass arrests, a short stoppage of banking services followed by a restart under a new system of gold-backed currencies and gold-backed trade notes, and a series of military takeovers of certain failed governments. I expect all of this to occur between now and the end of 2015. What a year!

I'm familiar with all the sources you mention. I've learned this stuff takes a LONG time to play out. It won't really get started until this fall. (http://armstrongeconomics.com/archives/30177) The new digital only US currency should come around the 2017 timeframe. All the stuff you're thinking happens this year will happen over the next 5 YEARS. That's just how these cycles play out.

ctiger2
5th May 2015, 17:32
This man John Walls is a MILAB experiencer as well. He speaks of STS vs STO war going on etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qJ5cB1oUnc

Here he is being regressed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xAR3iTrj0Y

Deezy_xfit
5th May 2015, 18:58
http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2015/05/benjamin-fulford-may-4th-2015-chaos-in.html

Corey, you were right about the upcoming in-fighting within the Alternative Media. Benjamin Fulford doesn't hide his distaste for Stew Webb and Jeff Rense in this article. People's "Discernment" had better be in 5th gear for this stage in the game.

DeeZe
5th May 2015, 20:19
http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2015/05/benjamin-fulford-may-4th-2015-chaos-in.html

Corey, you were right about the upcoming in-fighting within the Alternative Media. Benjamin Fulford doesn't hide his distaste for Stew Webb and Jeff Rense in this article. People's "Discernment" had better be in 5th gear for this stage in the game.

:popc::popc::popc::popc:
:popc::popc::popc::popc:

David A
5th May 2015, 20:48
Hello Corey and All Members:

I am a new member here migrating from PA, and have read through the entire Q & A before posting here, however, I have not read through the entirety of this discussion thread.

First, just a quick thank you to you Corey for all of your work and sacrifice. Secondly, a hello to those of whom I have been in contact with at PA, my Username there was David Allen.

Regarding this quote from GoodETxsg/Corey:

"The Sphere Being's have been keeping info close to the vest as they say (Energy beings don't wear vests)... But they are not involved with any of these "Federations" who all are some % of "Service to Self" and "Agenda Oriented"... (No matter how "Good" or well intentioned they are)."

Yesterday I listened to a recently released audio recording of Tolec and Adona.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwuW6RkSdeY

In this presentation, Tolec specifically states that The Andromeda Council works in conjunction with the Blue Avians as well as the Sphere Beings. Also, Adona gave a detailed report about how many spheres are present, their location, and their use. Below, I posted a question to Corey, but I was hoping that some of you may be interested in listening to the above referenced audio link and discussing it.

Thanks,
David

My question to Cory: Could you please take a listen beginning at time stamp 2:10:00 (from this point on, most of the information is referenced with "GOODETxsg/Corey), and shed some light on what is being said? I am not sure what is true according to your intel.

Bek
6th May 2015, 00:48
Originally Posted by Silver Eagle:

YES! Perhaps I didn't communicate it properly, but you said so eloquently what I was trying to convey. The 1st step, in my view is to "go within". I found that I had to "get quiet" in order to even hear let alone trust my higher self, (something I still struggle with on a moment to moment basis). If, as has been said, we are all "soul chards" of the ONE, then the "goal" is to "get quiet" in order to "hear". (Getting quiet in my view has been hard for most of us as we STILL don't remember / realize who we are.) Once we are able to go within and forgive ourselves, recognize who and what we are, coming together harmoniously will not only be possible but sought after in my view.

I was having a similar discussion with someone else, and hoping for a good way to explain this. So today I found a really good discussion of this on American Kabuki's blog:

THE POWER OF THE SOUL AND THE POWER OF THE MIND: BRINGING BACK BALANCE (http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-power-of-soul-and-power-of-mind.html)

It turns out, and I have learned, the only way to really get through this stuff is you have to literally be out of your mind.
;-)

Bek

reno
6th May 2015, 15:28
I do not know whether any of the members before seen this video? The name of the video is appropriate for this topic "THE FAST FOOD BIRD ALIEN"

https://youtu.be/cTtV0nzk4ns

David A
6th May 2015, 22:10
Re: regression video in ctigerr2's post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xAR3iTrj0Y

I am not sure why the hypnotherapist for this regression allowed this gentleman to experience the pain of reliving the situation instead of giving him a post hypnotic suggestion to to merely float above the scene as an unaffected observer, and simply report the situation rather than reliving it. When this approach is taken, usually a completely different perspective will be reported.

mudpuppy
6th May 2015, 23:21
Metaphor for our earthly predicament ? :

Rats (humans) are living in the basement feeding off whatever they can find. Oftentimes cats (draco) go down there, kill rats, and leave. Then owner(blue avian) locks basement with cats also inside. No one can get in or out. Then owner turns up the basement heat slowly to 100+ degrees while sitting in his armchair upstairs watching his live online camera feed of the basement and eating popcorn. :)

Maunagarjana
7th May 2015, 00:00
Hello Corey and All Members:

I am a new member here migrating from PA, and have read through the entire Q & A before posting here, however, I have not read through the entirety of this discussion thread.

First, just a quick thank you to you Corey for all of your work and sacrifice. Secondly, a hello to those of whom I have been in contact with at PA, my Username there was David Allen.

Regarding this quote from GoodETxsg/Corey:

"The Sphere Being's have been keeping info close to the vest as they say (Energy beings don't wear vests)... But they are not involved with any of these "Federations" who all are some % of "Service to Self" and "Agenda Oriented"... (No matter how "Good" or well intentioned they are)."

Yesterday I listened to a recently released audio recording of Tolec and Adona.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwuW6RkSdeY

In this presentation, Tolec specifically states that The Andromeda Council works in conjunction with the Blue Avians as well as the Sphere Beings. Also, Adona gave a detailed report about how many spheres are present, their location, and their use. Below, I posted a question to Corey, but I was hoping that some of you may be interested in listening to the above referenced audio link and discussing it.

Thanks,
David

My question to Cory: Could you please take a listen beginning at time stamp 2:10:00 (from this point on, most of the information is referenced with "GOODETxsg/Corey), and shed some light on what is being said? I am not sure what is true according to your intel.

I think a lot of people have been and will be trying to hitch their wagon to the Sphere Beings/Blue Avians. This is a game that a lot of people like to play. Some new information comes out which seems to be getting people's attention, and then they go, "Me too!" That's why the Blue Avians have a designated greeting to identify those who have actually met them, which somebody who has met them should be able to reproduce. Only time will tell how many of the people claiming to be in contact with some group working with the Sphere Beings are telling the truth or are having the truth told to them. But personally, at this point, if they weren't talking about it before Corey came forward (which as far as I know, none of them were), I view all such claims with suspicion.

All is One
8th May 2015, 21:48
Re ctiger 's post starting with " IMHO everything is tied to the current financial system.......

I think you are right but October seems really very far off into a now almost distant looking future. This being the reason why i truly think this will be tackled sooner rather than later.

This thought got some more traction when i read at Justin D's blog (forgot where, in which post..? :( ) that International Tribunals of Natural Justice would be held and were slated to start early this summer, which would bring us to late June!.

Re the order in which certain events would take place, many mention the collapse and temporary replacement of our current financial system as being the first step. This would make a lot of sense when we regard the very difficult circumstances in which so many human beings on Earth are now living. Can you imagine someone who has no roof over her head watching these trials going on where former high powered elites are spilling the beans... that would be more than surreal!

ctiger2
8th May 2015, 21:59
Re ctiger 's post starting with " IMHO everything is tied to the current financial system.......

I think you are right but October seems really very far off into a now almost distant looking future. This being the reason why i truly think this will be tackled sooner rather than later.

This thought got some more traction when i read at Justin D's blog (forgot where, in which post..? :( ) that International Tribunals of Natural Justice would be held and were slated to start early this summer, which would bring us to late June!.

Re the order in which certain events would take place, many mention the collapse and temporary replacement of our current financial system as being the first step. This would make a lot of sense when we regard the very difficult circumstances in which so many human beings on Earth are now living. Can you imagine someone who has no roof over her head watching these trials going on where former high powered elites are spilling the beans... that would be more than surreal!

I agree it seems like Oct seems like it's far off, however, this stuff takes a LONG time to play out. There are so many signs pointing to this fall as the turning point. The 7x7 super shmita, france's foreign minister said we had 500 days to avoid climate choas, from the day he said it to the date the 500th day lands on is in Sept & Martin Armstrongs ECM (http://armstrongeconomics.com/archives/25537) points to 2015.75 (Oct 1, 2015) as a major turning point in CONFIDENCE in the US Govt to be lost as the Sovereign Debt Defaults begin. Something BIG is gonna happen in Sept/Oct 2015 timeframe. This is most likely the catalyst we're all waiting for IMO. Marty says from 2015.75-2020 will be massive chaos with the majority of the turmoil happening from 2015.75-2017. This is the timeframe when the Banks will seize peoples deposits, The Fed Govt will seize peoples 401K/IRA's and force them into treasuries. Massive regulations etc. 2017 is probably the time we get a new all digital devalued USD with the Govt banning all cash transactions. Gold/Silver will be heavily monitored and most likely black market only.

All is One
8th May 2015, 22:27
My knowledge of the financial systems and how they work is minimal. But what i do notice is more and more people getting into financial difficulties and simply running out of money.

This will get worse as jobs are becoming increasingly scarce. Over time more individuals will be running out of money...meaning that even 'seizing' people's deposits, raiding their bank accounts is going to be useless because, over time, there will not be enough money in the banks.

Also the cabal/controllers will not be able to hold on, needing 2-3 billion dollars a day just to keep going is very hard and will simply become impossible over time. So, you have not convinced me yet!

My main point is that obviously a lot of events will happen this year (data dumps, mass arrests,tribunals etc.). I totally agree with you there but how many of these can truly manifest without the financial dire situation having at least been begun to be addressed?

RikkiTikkiTavi
8th May 2015, 22:37
Martin Armstrongs ECM (http://armstrongeconomics.com/archives/25537) points to 2015.75 (Oct 1, 2015) as a major turning point in CONFIDENCE in the US Govt to be lost as the Sovereign Debt Defaults begin. Something BIG is gonna happen in Sept/Oct 2015 timeframe. This is most likely the catalyst we're all waiting for IMO. Marty says from 2015.75-2020 will be massive chaos with the majority of the turmoil happening from 2015.75-2017. This is the timeframe when the Banks will seize peoples deposits, The Fed Govt will seize peoples 401K/IRA's and force them into treasuries. Massive regulations etc. 2017 is probably the time we get a new all digital devalued USD with the Govt banning all cash transactions. Gold/Silver will be heavily monitored and most likely black market only.

I am thinking positive and considering Mr. Armstrong's data may be slightly off, considering his data is historical and covers only what has happened previously over the past few thousand years. Taking into account that the present circumstances have never happened before and unprecedented maybe things will go live a little sooner? :winner:

EDIT: BTW, besides Martin Armstrong (armstrongeconomics.com) I really like listening to Dr. Jim Willie (goldenjackass.com). Jim Willie is very entertaining to listen to and explains things in, pretty much, layman's terms. For anyone interested in the latest world economic situation. Also, X22 Report on youtube is a good one as well.

All is One
9th May 2015, 00:11
Good thinking Rikki... I also asked myself why would Corey mention the 'saving water and food for at least a two week period' if this would apply to a future event in the September-October time frame ?

johnjen325
9th May 2015, 00:48
My knowledge of the financial systems and how they work is minimal. But what i do notice is more and more people getting into financial difficulties and simply running out of money.

This will get worse as jobs are becoming increasingly scarce. Over time more individuals will be running out of money...meaning that even 'seizing' people's deposits, raiding their bank accounts is going to be useless because, over time, there will not be enough money in the banks.

Another wrinkle to this could be if people simply don't leave their money in the bank in the first place.
I only put enough in to cover the checks I send out.

And one thing to keep in mind.
When you 'deposit' 'your'' money into the account, the contract we all sign to open the account essential says we give our money to the bank and in return we can 'access the account'. Meaning the banks legally owns the money and we can access/use it.

In this way they invest this resource since it belongs to them, and make additional money thru daily global investments.
Which is why they (well some of them) pay interest on the funds we deposited/give them.

snip

And now with the bankruptcy of the fed res and the entire ponzi scheme, the pot's temperature is starting to steam as it approaches the point of boil over.

Dem frogs only saw it coming AFTER it was too late… :eyebrows:

JJ :hmm:

johnjen325
9th May 2015, 01:24
I am thinking positive and considering Mr. Armstrong's data may be slightly off, considering his data is historical and covers only what has happened previously over the past few thousand years. Taking into account that the present circumstances have never happened before and unprecedented maybe things will go live a little sooner? :winner:

snip
Another aspect I see is that since "the present circumstances have never happened before and unprecedented" we are in not only an accelerated time frame and as you indicate this is 'unique', means to me that trying to use historical data without taking into account the time frame acceleration AND that since many of us are 'tired of waiting' any longer, we are 'influencing' the way the game is being played out.

This energetic 'push' to get all of this over and done with, is a factor many in the financial world (as well as other heirarchical institutions) are 'blind to'.

JJ :hmm:

Windancer
9th May 2015, 02:07
Bek wrote on the QUESTION thread:

Corey,

I beg, hope and pray we will get the help we desperately need from Outside in the area of health care. How can a compassionate being stand on the sidelines and nor offer a helping hand after becoming aware of the severity of our situation?:

$100 billion dollars was spent on cancer drugs last year alone in America

My heart weeps....so many have died and suffered needlessly, all in the name of profit. An elderly friend of mine recently decided to simply stop taking the 11 medications they had prescribed for him. He is now in great pain.

This is a crime against humanity.
Bek

I agree 100 %, being in the clinical/medical professional field all my life. I have seen senseless/needless (extra) exams, tons of medications as well as chemotherapy used, the proverbial cut and burn for any and all cancer types. Lost my Mom to pancreatic ca which is the worse death sentence one could receive and the 6 short weeks she was around after her diagnosis was nothing short of the HORRIBLE suffering she tried to endure and on all of us. My heart goes out to your friend and you watching the suffering; wonder if there would be a chance to try some "mari-ju-wanna". I am not trying to be disrespectful, only realistic, for I know it is and has helped many I know with chronic pain. smoking vs eating are two different scenarios and becomes a hallucinogen when eating...if they can just get past the stigma it sure can help one to not suffer with a more natural approach. Not sure if the Oil would help or not?? I know it is good for lots of things, but pain, not real sure.
It is sad that this substance is not lawful (being moral). Instead it is "illegal" most places and "they" just do not want most to have access, although that IS changing, just not fast enough for a lot of hurting/suffering people. It is interesting that the US grubbermint holds the "patents" on mari-ju-wanna. My question is how can THEY hold a patent on something which (can) grows freely, everywhere and anywhere?
My heart goes out to you and your friend! and hope it can be considered.
Peace

PS Seems since the mods have changed the postings on the GoodET/Corey thread, the interesting conversations have ceased to exist. I hope since bringing my reply to Bek's post to this side, this will change....perhaps??:confused:

johnjen325
9th May 2015, 03:39
snip
…wonder if there would be a chance to try some "mari-ju-wanna". I am not trying to be disrespectful, only realistic, for I know it is and has helped many I know with chronic pain. smoking vs eating are two different scenarios and becomes a hallucinogen when eating...if they can just get past the stigma it sure can help one to not suffer with a more natural approach. Not sure if the Oil would help or not?? I know it is good for lots of things, but pain, not real sure.
It is sad that this substance is not lawful (being moral). Instead it is "illegal" most places and "they" just do not want most to have access, although that IS changing, just not fast enough for a lot of hurting/suffering people. It is interesting that the US grubbermint holds the "patents" on mari-ju-wanna. My question is how can THEY hold a patent on something which (can) grows freely, everywhere and anywhere?
Peace

PS Seems since the mods have changed the postings on the GoodET/Corey thread, the interesting conversations have ceased to exist. I hope since bringing my reply to Bek's post to this side, this will change....perhaps??:confused:

As someone who has studied cannabis for a while now and has learned of its usefulness, I can say based upon experience that cannabis is a miracle for older folks.
Unfortuneately many of that generation are thoroughly imprinted with the propoganda about cannabis, the devils weed.

I have a link to a web page that has 43 pages of links to studies and research all aimed at the medical usefullness of cannabis.
And then there is the industrial, commercial and health uses of hemp, which is completely non-psychoactive.

And what is amazing is cannabis has been used for ≈12,000yrs but for the past 70 yrs it has been deliberately maligned and maintained as such.

The declaration of independence was written on hemp paper, the founding fathers grew it as a cash crop, indeed it could be said that our country was founded upon hemp, and yet only recently has the stigma begun to turn around.

As for the medicinal uses, RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) is a simple yet exceedingly powerful curative for the entire body.

Cannanbinoids, flavinoids, and terpenoids, when combined are powerful, and most likely the safest curative agents available.
Period.

JJ

monk
9th May 2015, 08:50
The "federation association" thing is not the only inconsistency, also the physical descriptions given of the blue Avians was different; only feathers on their head not on their bodies.

Windancer
9th May 2015, 11:57
As someone who has studied cannabis for a while now and has learned of its usefulness, I can say based upon experience that cannabis is a miracle for older folks.
Unfortuneately many of that generation are thoroughly imprinted with the propoganda about cannabis, the devils weed.

I have a link to a web page that has 43 pages of links to studies and research all aimed at the medical usefullness of cannabis.
And then there is the industrial, commercial and health uses of hemp, which is completely non-psychoactive.

And what is amazing is cannabis has been used for ≈12,000yrs but for the past 70 yrs it has been deliberately maligned and maintained as such.

The declaration of independence was written on hemp paper, the founding fathers grew it as a cash crop, indeed it could be said that our country was founded upon hemp, and yet only recently has the stigma begun to turn around.

As for the medicinal uses, RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) is a simple yet exceedingly powerful curative for the entire body.

Cannanbinoids, flavinoids, and terpenoids, when combined are powerful, and most likely the safest curative agents available.
Period.

JJ

Yep! Manny, many uses and for a long, long time. Upon the ptb finding out within our generations of late, the curative status, they could not allow us to have! Most folks I know who use it for chronic pain smoke it. I know there is Marinol, but of course IT is "controlled" and as far as I know would help with pain, but who wants to go through those hoops? I would just find some. Not sure if the oil, which Mr. Simpson teaches, would help with pain. Is is a fantastic curative though for cancers, epilepsy, etc.
Heck, I KNOW I read once, years ago, where the " the Boston Tea Party" was not "tea" at all, but hemp, and was destined to be shipped to England. Just can not remember where I had read that piece.
Being in Ohio, there is a group with BIG $$ behind them and the agenda for "legalization" is much different from the grass root effort of a whole 'nother group. On the Big $$ initiative, The amount folks will be "allowed" to grow are only 4 plants each....well that is all well and good, but...the other group had at first 100 plants and then cut it to 25, a bit more realistic...well guess which one is going to be on the ballot?!? the Big Bucked backers...were it will be highly taxed and only 4 areas of the state( and "their"businesses ) will be allowed to grow for commercial purposes. Plan already laid out and no others allowed....seems to me we will be right back to where we almost started with the stringent rules laid. Might as well keep it decriminalized.......I do know that when something passes I intend to put a neat idea in to play...if I am allowed...we'll see.

Rebel&Rocket
9th May 2015, 14:30
Long before cannabis was anywhere near "legal" for medical use (which has just made it more difficult and expensive to come by for those trying to obtain it "legally"), my grandfather's doctor told him to get some and soak it in alcohol, then use the alcohol topically for his pain. It was easy to obtain and make, and it did the job beautifully. My grandmother passed a couple of years ago, and in the end when she was in a lot of pain, my sister made a cream and would massage her with it. It has become a big help for most of my family since for chronic pain management.

GoodETxSG
9th May 2015, 15:13
Excellent use of discernment David A and I would be inclined to agree with Mauna'a assertions except in this case the Tolec/Adona interview was recommended by Corey.

The "federation association" thing is not the only inconsistency, also the physical descriptions given of the blue Avians was different; only feathers on their head not on their bodies...

...just sayin'...

I absolutely have not recommended or endorsed this information.

I have had many people try to get me to either Endorse or Come Out Against information from both Tolec or Cobra (Some are heavily pressuring me to endorse sources they follow!). There ARE certainly things that I completely disagree with (And are easy to locate in my previous published information.) and are blatantly incorrect, but doing so publicly will only cause a divisive battle between those that follow one source over another. This can only distract and divert attention from the over all "Message" that the Blue Avians are presenting. (What Is The Message? More info at this Link: http://spherebeingalliance.com/introduction)

I have completely different intelligence sources (And direct and regular meetings) that are within the SSP Alliance and the Sphere Being Alliance than these other sources and my information is going to reflect those differences. There is quite a bit of information in this one video that does not match the tons of written data I have released about the Sphere Alliance and the Number/Size and the purpose of the "Spheres". I have written quite in depth about this and I stand by the information I have published. My ongoing meetings with the Blue Avians (As recently as in the last 24 hours) has provided consistent information that there are many, many thousands of these spheres that are cloaked and spaced equidistantly throughout our Sol System and are not inhabited by any life forms of any density. The spheres are absorbing and diffusing the energetic waves that are coming into our Sol System in "Tsunami's"... They are also in Sol Systems in our local Star Cluster and to those near by systems connected to us within the "Cosmic Web" (Where the natural portal network is interconnected). The "Outer Barrier" is an energetic barrier that is maintained by the Sphere Being Alliance to prevent any beings or technology from coming or going.

To be clear, I have NOT recommended or endorsed any information from either source at any point. I have only posted information on this site and Facebook when this subject matter is mentioned so everyone has all the information being presented. I also posted the Simon Parks interview with project camelot/Kerry where he mentioned the Blue Avians on my site and Facebook page. I did not endorse them either.

I would appreciate it if people would at least present accurate information... just sayin'...
Thank you,
G

solarimplosion
9th May 2015, 15:56
from April 29, the sun is big business, lately the Soho probe has photographed some spaceships that interact with the solar emissions.

Emissions have increased significantly around the space and energy in the grid, this has created inner experiences in many people lately.

The work of the spheres at this point is critical to sustaining the right portion of the incoming light in the grid.

The compression of a current unsustainable from grid points would be problematic.

This truly amazing.

Since study the grid this time is the most amazing ever.

Thanks Corey.

ctiger2
9th May 2015, 17:16
Bek wrote on the QUESTION thread:

Corey,

I beg, hope and pray we will get the help we desperately need from Outside in the area of health care. How can a compassionate being stand on the sidelines and nor offer a helping hand after becoming aware of the severity of our situation?:

$100 billion dollars was spent on cancer drugs last year alone in America

My heart weeps....so many have died and suffered needlessly, all in the name of profit. An elderly friend of mine recently decided to simply stop taking the 11 medications they had prescribed for him. He is now in great pain.

This is a crime against humanity.
Bek

I agree 100 %, being in the clinical/medical professional field all my life. I have seen senseless/needless (extra) exams, tons of medications as well as chemotherapy used, the proverbial cut and burn for any and all cancer types. Lost my Mom to pancreatic ca which is the worse death sentence one could receive and the 6 short weeks she was around after her diagnosis was nothing short of the HORRIBLE suffering she tried to endure and on all of us. My heart goes out to your friend and you watching the suffering; wonder if there would be a chance to try some "mari-ju-wanna". I am not trying to be disrespectful, only realistic, for I know it is and has helped many I know with chronic pain. smoking vs eating are two different scenarios and becomes a hallucinogen when eating...if they can just get past the stigma it sure can help one to not suffer with a more natural approach. Not sure if the Oil would help or not?? I know it is good for lots of things, but pain, not real sure.
Peace

In Bek's post:

IMHO we don't need any Outside BA, STO ET, SSP etc., help regarding medical, energy, etc. EARTH HUMANS have already re-created much of the ET high tech. It's just being suppressed by Satanic Illuminati Pedophiles because of not only their desire for MASSIVE population reduction, they desire to profit off the medical "cures" to fund their Satanic control freak lifestyles, as well as feed off all the abundant negative suffering energy that's created. All we really need is for an unveiling of humanities 100 years worth of suppressed tech. This should start to happen this fall once the US Treasury market bubble starts to burst and the Marxist Fed Govt simply loses control. Then you'll see all kinds of crazy stuff come out once that CONFIDENCE in Govt is finally shattered. Exciting times just ahead IMO...

MaryMay
9th May 2015, 17:56
"... The spheres are absorbing and diffusing the energetic waves that are coming into our Sol System in "Tsunami's"... "

This sounds super wonderful and Im so glad to hear this! Im guessing this wave of energy is the same thing as the Photon Belt, many of us have heard of previous to 2012..?
That we're moving thru a part of the galaxy that is filled with energetic particles- this is also what can raise our frequencies individually, collectively and/or could wipe us out!
So they are helping us, and our neighboring galaxies, and probably alot more than we know..

David A
9th May 2015, 18:18
Thank you Corey.

I did not mean to imply that you recommended or endorsed this information. I merely meant to draw your attention to it and get your feedback (which was most helpful by the way).

Be well, and best wishes for a quick recovery after your surgery.

David A :)

Wyndstorm
10th May 2015, 06:08
. Secret Space Program book now available for purchase on Amazon. Published Nov. 2014

Just started to read, can give synopsis when finished

http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Science-Space-Program-ebook/dp/B00PSS3RE0/ref=tmm_kin_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1431237652&sr=8-1

McCroft
10th May 2015, 07:33
I absolutely have not recommended or endorsed this information.

I have had many people try to get me to either Endorse or Come Out Against information from both Tolec or Cobra (Some are heavily pressuring me to endorse sources they follow!). There ARE certainly things that I completely disagree with (And are easy to locate in my previous published information.) and are blatantly incorrect, but doing so publicly will only cause a divisive battle between those that follow one source over another. This can only distract and divert attention from the over all "Message" that the Blue Avians are presenting. (What Is The Message? More info at this Link: http://spherebeingalliance.com/introduction)

I have completely different intelligence sources (And direct and regular meetings) that are within the SSP Alliance and the Sphere Being Alliance than these other sources and my information is going to reflect those differences. There is quite a bit of information in this one video that does not match the tons of written data I have released about the Sphere Alliance and the Number/Size and the purpose of the "Spheres". I have written quite in depth about this and I stand by the information I have published. My ongoing meetings with the Blue Avians (As recently as in the last 24 hours) has provided consistent information that there are many, many thousands of these spheres that are cloaked and spaced equidistantly throughout our Sol System and are not inhabited by any life forms of any density. The spheres are absorbing and diffusing the energetic waves that are coming into our Sol System in "Tsunami's"... They are also in Sol Systems in our local Star Cluster and to those near by systems connected to us within the "Cosmic Web" (Where the natural portal network is interconnected). The "Outer Barrier" is an energetic barrier that is maintained by the Sphere Being Alliance to prevent any beings or technology from coming or going.

To be clear, I have NOT recommended or endorsed any information from either source at any point. I have only posted information on this site and Facebook when this subject matter is mentioned so everyone has all the information being presented. I also posted the Simon Parks interview with project camelot/Kerry where he mentioned the Blue Avians on my site and Facebook page. I did not endorse them either.

I would appreciate it if people would at least present accurate information... just sayin'...
Thank you,
G

It's rather obvious that forums are not the best way of keeping people informed cause they truly create more questions than answers.
On top of that it's a huge invite to energy thieves and people mudding the water.

I would suggest that you go with the Sphere Alliance site and it's FAQ. (I read through it some weeks ago and can highly recommend it)

This just swells to Coreys take on what not instead of your own take on things which essentially is key.

Concerning Coreys 180 from 2013 linked to DW we all change and it's much tougher to change stance than being stuck on the same track. I've changed tremendesly these last two years. What about U reader?

All Together Now
10th May 2015, 13:36
It's rather obvious that forums are not the best way of keeping people informed cause they truly create more questions than answers.
On top of that it's a huge invite to energy thieves and people mudding the water.

I would suggest that you go with the Sphere Alliance site and it's FAQ. (I read through it some weeks ago and can highly recommend it)

This just swells to Coreys take on what not instead of your own take on things which essentially is key.

Concerning Coreys 180 from 2013 linked to DW we all change and it's much tougher to change stance than being stuck on the same track. I've changed tremendesly these last two years. What about U reader?

well said.

GoodETxSG
10th May 2015, 16:21
Note to moderators. Please close this thread. It was not moderated as promised.
Corey/GoodETxSG

mojo
10th May 2015, 17:31
Closed Per OP request

The One
10th May 2015, 18:38
Ok i have cleaned most this thread up but this thread will only be opened as per op request

You can carry this discussion on here http://jandeane81.com/threads/6125-The-Debate-thread/page28