PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen the Terminator Salvation Timeline on the Etheric plane?

Daozen
25th April 2015, 04:30
I hear from some powerful bilocators that there are 3 timelines, from others that there are 4, others say fifteen. Infinite timelines must exist, but there are major timeline groupings. Some of them look like different movies when you remote view them or bilocate there.

Has anyone seen, in dreams, visions or meditation, a parallel timeline that looks like Terminator Salvation?

It also looks a little like this movie on Vimeo, Sundays (especially towards the last seven minutes). There's no fast forward on Vimeo:

https://vimeo.com/122325664

I think all these timelines are converging into one point, but until then, there's a tangle of different conflicting lines. Any ideas? I think we have to dissolve most of them.

Cheers...

:fire:

Chester
25th April 2015, 13:07
What if we are both... only ourselves and everyone?

What if we dream and this is a dream?

Is perhaps "whoever/whatever" is observing all this real?

Is perhaps "whoever/whatever" is aware of this real?

Daozen
26th April 2015, 12:14
What if we are both... only ourselves and everyone?

What if we dream and this is a dream?

Is perhaps "whoever/whatever" is observing all this real?

Is perhaps "whoever/whatever" is aware of this real?

This is what I think's happening Sam. We're existing on multiple timelines at the same time, and this world is a dream too. ExistenZ and the Truman Show sum it up best for me.

If anyone knows any other movies about multiple timelines I'd like to hear. Cheers.