PDA

View Full Version : Positive Reptilians

Deezy_xfit
24th April 2015, 15:28
I was wondering if anyone had some information that they would be willing to share. Finding information about the negatives that the (negative) Reptilian races have done to us is easy. I don't seem to find much information on if there are any Reptilians (from underground bases here on Earth) who "woke up" and wanted to ascend or wanted to start developing empathy because they no longer resinated with the other (negative) Reptilians. I know the Reptilians can "highjack" the "light tunnel" to keep their own Reptilians in a reincarnation loop, but maybe some have learned how to escape that in order to reincarnate as Humans. I know that sounds specific, but I am unable to find information about that. Any literature, whistleblowers, or website advice would be much appreciated. I just don't want to just fill my time with researching negativity and want to see some positives in that race. Thanks!

DNA
24th April 2015, 15:50
I think the Lacerta interview is one such case.
I've got a thread on that here.
http://jandeane81.com/threads/5907-The-Lacerta-Interview

Dreamtimer
24th April 2015, 15:55
Stargate SG1 did an episode where there were different reptilian type races. All were thought hostile at first, but then the team discovered that there were different 'species' and that the ones who were enslaved or servants were peaceful and friendly. It was all fiction to me...

Deezy_xfit
24th April 2015, 16:43
I think the Lacerta interview is one such case.
I've got a thread on that here.
http://jandeane81.com/threads/5907-The-Lacerta-Interview

Thanks! When I hop in my car I enjoy listening to interviews more so than music. I'm thinking I might take a joy-ride to listen to this interview. I just think that there had to have been Reptilians that saw a bigger picture and wanted something better. Leaving a generally negative race couldn't have been easy and I feel I should research their story. If it exists. Thanks again, DNA..

Deezy_xfit
24th April 2015, 16:46
Stargate SG1 did an episode where there were different reptilian type races. All were thought hostile at first, but then the team discovered that there were different 'species' and that the ones who were enslaved or servants were peaceful and friendly. It was all fiction to me...

Gene Roddenberry was said to have been a Secret Space Program insider and wrote episodes based off of information gathered from that. I don't know the story behind the SG1 writers, but I wouldn't put it past them to write in scenes in order to acclimate people to something real. Do you have that episode number by chance, Dreamtimer? Thanks for your post..

rat2012
24th April 2015, 17:47
Hey Deezy_xfit. Very good question! I have wondered this myself. I have looked for information on this online and have found very little that seems credible.

I have a lot of personal experience with the reptilians. I have not met any of them physically but have a lot of experience with them astrally. I have a high percentage of reptilian genetics myself so that is partly why I have resonated with so much with their vibration. Most of the negative stuff you read is very true of the reptilian race. I cant speak for all reptilian races though, but I can speak for the Draconian reptilian race. I have had hundreds of encounters with them and experiences of their consciousness. Their consciousness is very similar to demonic consciousness too I might add. I dont need to get into more details about the negative nature of their consciousness because that is already pretty well explained in most of the info out there. Summary: they are obsessed with power through domination, control, rape, and all about ¨feeding¨on the suffering of others (also very arrogant--believe they are the ¨master race¨). They are very polarized to Service to Self or the Dark side(demons being even more polarized in my experience).

(NOTE: The Draconian reptilians are master deceivers. So be discerning. I also have not come to a solid stance on this information yet either, as I am still processing it through experience.)

This is the essence of what I have been told/learned: Humanity is shifting to 4th Density (4D). During this shift many humans will choose to shift to a more positive polarity of Service to Others (STO). We are still 3rd Density Service to Self (STS), even ¨positive people¨. 4D is where each soul chooses their spiritual polarity to fully live out (STO or STS). So 4D you become either super positive or super negative. So, Draconian reptilians are very STS and stuck in their evolution. In order for them to evolve they must become more positive or more STO. Most Draconians are die hard negatives and will stay true to their STS ways. However, there are some small groups of Draconians who are very tired of the STS game and really want to evolve to become more STO. So what does that have to do with humans? Well from my understanding, a soul can experience a very wide spectrum of emotion and thus reality/learning in a human body because of our unique genetics. Humans can experience, emotionally, the entire spectrum of the rainbow of emotions (which is one of the prime reasons human incarnation is such a prized experience from the soul perspective because so much learning can take place) whereas a reptilian can only experience a limited spectrum--like anger, fear, power, etc. So certain groups of Draconian reptilians have bred themselves to be more compatible with human genetics. Now this part I dont fully understand. Somehow, through this ascension process into 4D and certain humans who have strong reptilian genetics and soul agreements who are choosing more STO, reptilian souls can learn to become more STO. Now does that mean they incarnate into compatible human bodies or does that mean they somehow can ¨plug into¨your bodymind to experience what you experience so they can learn themselves or possibly some other combination??? Dont know for sure.

Simon Parkes corroborates some of this perspective in some of his interviews where he talks about the Mantids (who are STS) who choose to be more positive sort of ¨piggy back¨humanity´s ascension process. You can look at his interviews for that info.

I am still learning about all this. What is true, what is false. Just recently, I finally became aware on a very deep level of my soul my karmic alignment with the ¨Order¨as its called, or the ¨Dragon Order¨(basically reptilian/demonic STS power hierarchy). This alignment with Draconian consciousness has caused me great suffering through my life (and probably many lives) and lots of karma. I finally chose on a deep level to leave the Order and become more free and loving--more STO. This has already started some big shifts in my life in a very positive direction.

So to sum up, Im still learning about all this. Some of this may be false, disinfo or maybe all of it is true. Still clarifying this in myself. I will share more in the future as I become more clear. I hope this helps and offers another perspective on the reptilian agenda (it definitely is all the negative stuff you hear about: world domination, farming humanity for ¨loosh¨food, enslavement, etc.) but this may also be a more positive agenda for some smaller factions.

Here is another piece of info for consideration too from Bill Ryan on benevolent reptilians:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw0i4VK-Aj8

Hope that helps. :)

Juniper
24th April 2015, 19:28
Thank you for sharing this link.

benny
24th April 2015, 20:08
Im skeptical about all the negativity of Aliens , i cant see how an advanced race can be mean spirited. Why would they be ?

And thanks DNA for that Lizard file , thats really interesting , it seems that they have been here for longer than us and want to be friends ?

lookbeyond
25th April 2015, 01:54
Hello rat2012, may i ask, have you had any physical manifestations left on your physical body after your astral interactions with Reptilians? and also further if you dont mind, do they appear astrally as Reptilian or may they manifest in disguise as an opponent to get a response from you? Thanks in advance,lb

mojo
25th April 2015, 02:20
Can't say for certain if reptillian ets were part of the collective observed here in Oregon, small greys, tall greys, a humanoid female, and insectoid were part of the grouping observed. Sharing with the suggestion that if these different groups are working together it might suggest that other races like reptillian might get along with them.

Deezy_xfit
25th April 2015, 16:03
Hey Deezy_xfit. Very good question! I have wondered this myself. I have looked for information on this online and have found very little that seems credible.

I have a lot of personal experience with the reptilians. I have not met any of them physically but have a lot of experience with them astrally. I have a high percentage of reptilian genetics myself so that is partly why I have resonated with so much with their vibration. Most of the negative stuff you read is very true of the reptilian race. I cant speak for all reptilian races though, but I can speak for the Draconian reptilian race. I have had hundreds of encounters with them and experiences of their consciousness. Their consciousness is very similar to demonic consciousness too I might add. I dont need to get into more details about the negative nature of their consciousness because that is already pretty well explained in most of the info out there. Summary: they are obsessed with power through domination, control, rape, and all about ¨feeding¨on the suffering of others (also very arrogant--believe they are the ¨master race¨). They are very polarized to Service to Self or the Dark side(demons being even more polarized in my experience).

(NOTE: The Draconian reptilians are master deceivers. So be discerning. I also have not come to a solid stance on this information yet either, as I am still processing it through experience.)

This is the essence of what I have been told/learned: Humanity is shifting to 4th Density (4D). During this shift many humans will choose to shift to a more positive polarity of Service to Others (STO). We are still 3rd Density Service to Self (STS), even ¨positive people¨. 4D is where each soul chooses their spiritual polarity to fully live out (STO or STS). So 4D you become either super positive or super negative. So, Draconian reptilians are very STS and stuck in their evolution. In order for them to evolve they must become more positive or more STO. Most Draconians are die hard negatives and will stay true to their STS ways. However, there are some small groups of Draconians who are very tired of the STS game and really want to evolve to become more STO. So what does that have to do with humans? Well from my understanding, a soul can experience a very wide spectrum of emotion and thus reality/learning in a human body because of our unique genetics. Humans can experience, emotionally, the entire spectrum of the rainbow of emotions (which is one of the prime reasons human incarnation is such a prized experience from the soul perspective because so much learning can take place) whereas a reptilian can only experience a limited spectrum--like anger, fear, power, etc. So certain groups of Draconian reptilians have bred themselves to be more compatible with human genetics. Now this part I dont fully understand. Somehow, through this ascension process into 4D and certain humans who have strong reptilian genetics and soul agreements who are choosing more STO, reptilian souls can learn to become more STO. Now does that mean they incarnate into compatible human bodies or does that mean they somehow can ¨plug into¨your bodymind to experience what you experience so they can learn themselves or possibly some other combination??? Dont know for sure.

Simon Parkes corroborates some of this perspective in some of his interviews where he talks about the Mantids (who are STS) who choose to be more positive sort of ¨piggy back¨humanity´s ascension process. You can look at his interviews for that info.

I am still learning about all this. What is true, what is false. Just recently, I finally became aware on a very deep level of my soul my karmic alignment with the ¨Order¨as its called, or the ¨Dragon Order¨(basically reptilian/demonic STS power hierarchy). This alignment with Draconian consciousness has caused me great suffering through my life (and probably many lives) and lots of karma. I finally chose on a deep level to leave the Order and become more free and loving--more STO. This has already started some big shifts in my life in a very positive direction.

So to sum up, Im still learning about all this. Some of this may be false, disinfo or maybe all of it is true. Still clarifying this in myself. I will share more in the future as I become more clear. I hope this helps and offers another perspective on the reptilian agenda (it definitely is all the negative stuff you hear about: world domination, farming humanity for ¨loosh¨food, enslavement, etc.) but this may also be a more positive agenda for some smaller factions.

Here is another piece of info for consideration too from Bill Ryan on benevolent reptilians:

Thanks, rat2012! That really does clear up a lot and narrows in on the subject matter that I originally questioned. Although, when one door closes it seems 10 more open up in its place. I wonder if these small factions of "defectors" realized that those in power had possibly been manipulating their species? What was the trigger to all of the sudden "jump ship" from the Reptilian incarnation loop? Have the Reptilians been manipulated by a superior force as we have? Those can either be rhetorical or questions to expand on. I just don't seem to find much information on this. I'd welcome any further research or finds that you come across!

I've also heard of this ascension process that the Human race is supposed to be going through. Maybe that's why there are so many Humans on Earth right now, lot's of ET races (mostly low Vibration Negative? Are these the Star Seeds?) are incarnating for a shot at 4/5D ascension. I can't count how many insiders, whistleblowers, etc have said that this is the most exciting time to be alive, in the universe, and especially to be Human. I wonder what happens to the Soul of those ET races who have chosen a different path for their development after the ascension. Do they go back to be Ambassadors to their people? They will be the first of their kind. Would they be welcome? See what I mean about 10 more doors opening up..

Deezy_xfit
25th April 2015, 16:09
Im skeptical about all the negativity of Aliens , i cant see how an advanced race can be mean spirited. Why would they be ?

And thanks DNA for that Lizard file , thats really interesting , it seems that they have been here for longer than us and want to be friends ?

I've wondered the same thing about how an "Advanced Race" can be so mean spirited. They should know the "consequences" on a Universal Level more so than us with our limited understanding. Possibly they are being manipulated as we are? Or it's just ingrained in their culture and society to a point of no return? Such a hard thing to truly know without getting to see, talk, interact, and learn them.

benny
25th April 2015, 16:56
I've wondered the same thing about how an "Advanced Race" can be so mean spirited. They should know the "consequences" on a Universal Level more so than us with our limited understanding. Possibly they are being manipulated as we are? Or it's just ingrained in their culture and society to a point of no return? Such a hard thing to truly know without getting to see, talk, interact, and learn them.

I was reading about the levels of intelligence and how they effect behaviour , it seems in several articles that they think as you become more intelligent you tend to go from lets say

80 IQ Basic Needs
80-105 More Aware generally
105-120 Dangerous area ( apparently this is where most naughty behavour happens. )
120-145 Starts to look at the bigger picture
145-190 Dangerous area again
190 and up levels off and interestingly goes back to basics

Most Et's start at 300+ IQ .. which dosent account for emotional intelligence.

I would have to say in terms of needs and wants you would imagine an intelligent being would have different interests and if you can imagine their education as well, i think that needs to be accounted for.

Culturally you should take into consideration things like

Possibly No Monitary System
Free Energy
Lots of Travel
Expreience many different races increases tolerance to strangers.

The responsability you must have to operate space ships etc , can they be so naughty while doing that stuff ? i cant get my head around that aspect.

I think where people make assumptions is with abduction scenarios. They think its mean spirited , but they may be just interested in documenting our biology. I mean we do that to absolutely everything we observe.

And then theres the aspect of considering the " Results " of what they are doing. What is the result and does an intelligent being need that in its life ?

that dosent make sence to me, maybe we need an ET to tell us about it ?

Deezy_xfit
25th April 2015, 18:35
Possibly it is a perspective issue. If we were to take a look at Humans from an insect point of view we would look like viscous aliens. We care nothing for their natural environment, we kill them without remorse, we are far more technological, we abduct them without their consent and perform science experiments, etc.

benny
25th April 2015, 23:11
Possibly it is a perspective issue. If we were to take a look at Humans from an insect point of view we would look like viscous aliens. We care nothing for their natural environment, we kill them without remorse, we are far more technological, we abduct them without their consent and perform science experiments, etc.

I agree with you on that, good way of looking at it , do you think we as humans have gotten bad karma because of how badly we treat our enviroment and other living beings ?

Deezy_xfit
26th April 2015, 01:52
Can't say for certain if reptillian ets were part of the collective observed here in Oregon, small greys, tall greys, a humanoid female, and insectoid were part of the grouping observed. Sharing with the suggestion that if these different groups are working together it might suggest that other races like reptillian might get along with them.

What collective are you referring to? Who observed them?

Deezy_xfit
26th April 2015, 01:59
I agree with you on that, good way of looking at it , do you think we as humans have gotten bad karma because of how badly we treat our enviroment and other living beings ?

That's an interesting way to look at that. If there was bad Karma to build up, who would accumulate it? Society? All surface beings? Does that get released with an ascension or once the advanced tech is released to the public to clean the environment?

benny
26th April 2015, 03:01
That's an interesting way to look at that. If there was bad Karma to build up, who would accumulate it? Society? All surface beings? Does that get released with an ascension or once the advanced tech is released to the public to clean the environment?

I dont know , i just mean normal Karma , i guess you have to believe in it but it seems we are getting what we dish out which seems to be a universal thing.

Outlander
26th April 2015, 04:23
'Cosmic Voyage' & 'Cosmic Explorers' are 2 'very easy to get' books that I would recommend to all of you with an interest in the Greys, the (benevolent) Reptilians, the Galactic Federation (no, no, no, not the Ashtar & SaLuSa BS, the 'real' GF), exopolitics, etc.

Both books are written by Courtney Brown & are available as FREE pdf downloads at:
www.courtneybrown.com

benny
26th April 2015, 04:57
'Cosmic Voyage' & 'Cosmic Explorers' are 2 'very easy to get' books that I would recommend to all of you with an interest in the Greys, the (benevolent) Reptilians, the Galactic Federation (no, no, no, not the Ashtar & SaLuSa BS, the 'real' GF), exopolitics, etc.

Both books are written by Courtney Brown & are available as FREE pdf downloads at:
www.courtneybrown.com

does the Galactic Federation have a membership ? cos id like to join up

Outlander
26th April 2015, 05:21
does the Galactic Federation have a membership ? cos id like to join up

No you don't, believe me ;)

benny, download those books - 'Cosmic Voyage' & 'Cosmic Explorers' - and pick out the chapters of interest, you'll like it!.

btw, Courtney Brown is a very distinguished Remote Viewer

Shibby
26th April 2015, 17:18
Speaking of positive Reptilians.

A friend of mine says she's a male reptilian warrior incarnated in a human body and that her master/god is Anu who sends her on spying missions (astral travel) here and then.

Does anyone know who exactly this Anu is?
I mean personal knowledge and not internet-disinfo. ;)

benny
26th April 2015, 17:33
is it the Anunarkey ?

Deezy_xfit
26th April 2015, 20:08

www.courtneybrown.com

Thanks, Outlander! Free ebooks are the best and I'm always interested in recommendations for Authors. I'll have to download those and let you know that I've read them. I'm especially interested in the "real" GF because there is such a wide selection of opinions to choose from.

Deezy_xfit
26th April 2015, 20:13
Speaking of positive Reptilians.

A friend of mine says she's a male reptilian warrior incarnated in a human body and that her master/god is Anu who sends her on spying missions (astral travel) here and then.

Does anyone know who exactly this Anu is?
I mean personal knowledge and not internet-disinfo. ;)

I've only heard "Anu" when referring to the Annunaki, which Corey/GoodET has said is a general name for "aliens." Unless I'm remembering that wrong. It's in one of his posts on this site. I'd be interested in any personal/interesting info you come across though. I've enjoyed reading your posts on this site.

benny
26th April 2015, 21:20
i think Alex Collier had met them ? are they from Andromeda ?

Maunagarjana
26th April 2015, 21:52
There is a contactee by the name of Miesha Johnston who has talked about her positive reptilian contacts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Bqr7tMBvz8

Shibby
27th April 2015, 05:50
i think Alex Collier had met them ? are they from Andromeda ?

Nope :)

He met blue skinned humans - not reptilians.

benny
27th April 2015, 06:15
How do you guys keep up with them all ? it gets confusing.

benny
27th April 2015, 06:24
Nope :)

He met blue skinned humans - not reptilians.

this is his account of the Anunaki

http://www.truthcontrol.com/forum/alex-collier-speaks-abou-niburu-annunaki

And this is on his reptilian accounts

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles33.htm

Shibby
27th April 2015, 06:43
How do you guys keep up with them all ? it gets confusing.

Now you see how disinfo works. ;)
It confuses.

That is why I asked for "offline-info" for comparing with other "offline-info". :)

benny
27th April 2015, 06:47
Now you see how disinfo works. ;)
It confuses.

That is why I asked for "offline-info" for comparing with other "offline-info". :)

Ok off line as in fisrt hand ?

So this is Alex and his Blue Human account apparently from Andromeda.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/andromeda/esp_andromedacom_1.htm

Shibby
27th April 2015, 09:11
Ok off line as in fisrt hand ? [/url]

Exactly. :)

So this is Alex and his Blue Human account apparently from Andromeda.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/andromeda/esp_andromedacom_1.htm

There are many videos from Alex on youtube and lot of literature is available.
I watched and read all of it. ;)

shamanseeker
27th April 2015, 10:51

This is an interesting thread, Rat2012. Thanks! I have had an experience with what I thought to be a reptilian. I tend to sense when someone is a reptilian but when this person who claimed to be a direct descendant of the royal house of Stuart (and I believed her because she looked like the paintings of 'her ancestors') shapeshifted in front of me she was an amphibian being. I often see these people around the lake where I live and even saw a logo of the same creature on a catering van outside of a villa said to belong to an important designer family. Now when I was on P.A. I mentioned my experience of seeing a shapeshifter and ended up being harassed by the moderators and some members who were constantly protected by them. B.R. only talks about positive reptilians. I believe they exist but as you mentioned before the reptilians we have to deal with on this planet are mainly negative and very dangerous.

I suspected B.R. of being a reptilian for quite a while. He, like the Queen of England and others I've seen tend sometimes to get that white, chalky look around the eyes. In this video you could see it but his eyes were still blue. I saw a video of his once where his eyes went a dark brown and he was imo possessed. I still think he is also a reptilian, i.e. has a very high percentage of reptilian blood. I've heard that people who take part in conferences concerning conspiracy theories have mentioned this and do not like him. He sounds very convincing and very kindly but his actions are very different from his words and I would be suspicious of anything he says.

Dreamtimer
27th April 2015, 13:43
I don't know BR. I spent some time at Avalon but never joined. I listened to some interviews involving him. On more than one occasion he was quite openly rude. That's a big turn off for me. The only reason I continued to visit PA was the level of activity and interesting posts. I get that here and without all the other stuff.

I've heard George Kavassilas say many times that not all reptilians are bad. (not a follower)

benny
27th April 2015, 15:43
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEXh9PRNaf8

this video is by Mary Rodwell, she interviews people who have had contacts. She seems to think the negative ones are not actually the real thing ...

when did all this ET fear start ? im curios what started it ? 20 years ago ? 30 years ago ?

Is it possible we have been programmed to feel fear ? before the internet there were hardly any abductions and hardly and reptilians .. obviously communications are different today but really i think all of the fear is hype my self.

simpleton
28th April 2015, 07:49
Thank you very much for providing this link. I joined the forum (rather I converted from being an avid lurker) to say that this information has been really useful for me. I do feel like I have been guided to lots of information recently that is helping to pull together disparate strands for me. So, Thank You for providing one of those links.

(edit: living up to my user name, I didn't actually link the info I wanted to. It was Outlander's post:

www.courtneybrown.com)

Dreamtimer
28th April 2015, 12:10
If you listen to the audio of the recent presentation by DW you'll hear him discuss reptilians in detail. He describes how the dominant reptilians prefer the reptilian-based humanoid form and conquered all advanced reptilians and incorporated their DNA and dominated their cultures.

I don't find it hard to believe that advanced races could be mean-spirited. Take a look at us. We've had exponential advances and wisdom has not come hand in hand with it. If it had you wouldn't be here. There would be no need for this place.

benny
28th April 2015, 13:24
Carl Sagan put it best i think.

the perspective in this video makes our conflicts so meaningless , our fears so out of touch ..
it makes you wonder what on earth are we doing worrying so much about all the nitty gritty ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPXYUR5TqAQ

Deezy_xfit
28th April 2015, 21:54
If you listen to the audio of the recent presentation by DW you'll hear him discuss reptilians in detail. He describes how the dominant reptilians prefer the reptilian-based humanoid form and conquered all advanced reptilians and incorporated their DNA and dominated their cultures.

I don't find it hard to believe that advanced races could be mean-spirited. Take a look at us. We've had exponential advances and wisdom has not come hand in hand with it. If it had you wouldn't be here. There would be no need for this place.

I just heard DW's presentation and you're right, he talks of the Reptilians being manipulated and conquered. Possibly this thread holds some validity to some Reptilians "waking up" to the corruption and wrong-doing of the "higher ups" and wanting nothing to do with it. Do you think that it would be harder or easier to realize the corruption within the Reptilian society? If these Reptilians wanted to jump ship from the Reptilian incarnation cycle are there measures in place so that they aren't allowed to do that?

Great presentation by David Wilcock that really hit on some of these Reptilian issues and a lot was cleared up about the Blue Avians and Corey|GoodET. I'm guessing he was waiting to do his own (GoodET) report after DW released this. I'm anxious to read an inside look at what exactly transpired at the meeting with the Draco Royalty.

benny
28th April 2015, 22:43
I think more to the point we are considering the perspectives of people who have never even met a reptilian. Has DW had conversations with one ? has anybody that we read about and listen to speculate ever really had long and meaningful dialogue with a real live reptilian or a draco or any Et at all ?

i think its important to note that what we hear and read is at the end of the day, someones perspective , like anything we read , its not really a factual account , generally speaking.

So what are we left with ? i think personally i hold onto ideals of logic and wisdom. a combination of these can give less to speculative manifests, not saying im wise , im saying i read wisdom based on logic. I feel better about that information generally speaking.

With that in mind i tend to find less confusion in what i read.

I think if we want to look at advanced ET's we should consider the modus operandi of their fore fathers. Look at the nature of their primitive ancestors. What is it that sets them apart , study the way they are , how they survive , are they peaceful ? do they accumulate ? do they hunt out of necessity or out of spite ? then put a couple of billion years of evolution in the mix and the lines of thought and evolutionary change can give some insight into how they may have turned out.

I cant see how lizards can evolve into hurtful creatures.

or insects ( except for mosquitoes ) look at the praying mantis , the original species of the mantd race i presume ,

Here is a primate lizard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tQ_9Eu0Bec

here is a really cute one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQIR3p_ZCuE

looking at these videos we see the most basic of nature of the reptilian species in their most primitive form. these examples have been here for tens of millions of years , perhaps part of a depository zoo for their more advanced parents. We should consider that earth is an out of the way galactic zoo to keep examples of so many primates to preserve the original genetics.

In this video we see a man keeping one as a pet , he even calls it like a dog and interacts with it ,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-zGIS-WWZQ

even In this primitive state reptiles tend to have a amicable nature, even peaceful. so its important to note not all reptiles would be this way , but even in the same species they have different personalities , that important to take note of.

and maybe even a place where they visit from time to time and see how their genetic experiemnts are coming along. In order to breed better predators and humters , creatures that are capable of being self sufficient, its important to let them survive on their own. That does not necessarily translate to evil , we as humans breed soldiers for protective purposes, we train and get strength to pride our appearence and improve 0our focus and skills. We adapt these skills to many things and in a broader sence so would they.

these ideas i put forward as an opinion , not even an educated one , just what i think seems likely,

Deezy_xfit
29th April 2015, 06:07
I think more to the point we are considering the perspectives of people who have never even met a reptilian. Has DW had conversations with one ? has anybody that we read about and listen to speculate ever really had long and meaningful dialogue with a real live reptilian or a draco or any Et at all ? Isn't that the million dollar question. The truth can't stay hidden forever though.

So what are we left with ? i think personally i hold onto ideals of logic and wisdom. a combination of these can give less to speculative manifests, not saying im wise , im saying i read wisdom based on logic. I feel better about that information generally speaking. I see what you're saying and if your "reality bubble" is based off of the wisdom and logic you read then that's your reality. If it feels comfortable and you resonate with it, then your truth will be found in that medium.

I think if we want to look at advanced ET's we should consider the modus operandi of their fore fathers. Look at the nature of their primitive ancestors. The Reptilians primitive ancestors? If they're extremely ancient themselves then you'd have to go back a loooong time and most likely not on even on this planet.

I cant see how lizards can evolve into hurtful creatures. Like I said earlier in this thread, maybe it's a perspective thing. We don't care about killing our lab animals and performing grotesque experiments on them without consent. If the Reptilians had a hand in our "creation" then why would they feel bad about abusing us? We would be their science experiments.

looking at these videos we see the most basic of nature of the reptilian species in their most primitive form. these examples have been here for tens of millions of years , perhaps part of a depository zoo for their more advanced parents. We should consider that earth is an out of the way galactic zoo to keep examples of so many primates to preserve the original genetics. Or they are the basics because sentient beings evolved from them long ago. I'm sure there's an answer to that that I've heard before. There's so much info that I've gone through it's hard to extract that specific info. I'll keep an ear out for that now that I'm paying attention to it.

so its important to note not all reptiles would be this way , but even in the same species they have different personalities , that important to take note of. Think of how different our cities are from each other and the way they conduct themselves. Take into account the distances between planets and star systems. It would be unfair to generalize all Reptilians as Service To Self. Also the reason for this thread is to gather info about any accounts of Reptilian defectors, which would show that even STS Reptilians can change.

That does not necessarily translate to evil , we as humans breed soldiers for protective purposes, we train and get strength to pride our appearence and improve 0our focus and skills. We adapt these skills to many things and in a broader sence so would they. Self-preservation, but at what cost?

these ideas i put forward as an opinion , not even an educated one , just what i think seems likely,

Thanks for your opinion on this. Who can really claim to have a fully educated guess with all of the deception tactics, memory implants, mind control, etc? It's always great to hear new ideas and run them through the "discerner" we've all got.

Dreamtimer
29th April 2015, 06:29
Many years ago I went to a reptile show. The man had several different types of animals. One thing really stood out. He had an alligator. He put it on a table. He stroked it and told us all about it. He had a somewhat warm relationship with it.

Then he brought out a crocodile. The croc's mouth was taped shut. It was a juvenile. The Reptile Man said, "I love this crocodile. I feed him and talk to him every day. This crocodile will neverbe my friend. I'll never be able to untape his mouth. If I do, he'll rip my arm off. I will never be able to tame him like the alligator." Crocodiles have a more 'primitive' instinct and are far more aggressive than alligators. The golfers in Fla. should be glad it's gators, not crocs.

So, hypothetically, The aggresive Dracos came from the equivalent of a croc, enslaved the gators, and spliced croc genes in wherever they could. I can only imagine what happened to the poor amphibians...

Deezy_xfit
29th April 2015, 06:38
So, hypothetically, The aggresive Dracos came from the equivalent of a croc, enslaved the gators, and spliced croc genes in wherever they could. I can only imagine what happened to the poor amphibians...

I like that analogy. I'm stealing that.. :ht:

Dreamtimer
29th April 2015, 06:40
Just put a dollar in the honor box...:)

Deezy_xfit
29th April 2015, 06:52
I put 7 years in our country's Honor Box.. and I'd do it all over again.

Dreamtimer
29th April 2015, 07:09
Thank you.

benny
29th April 2015, 10:00
Thanks Deezy , i enjoy talking about these things , perspectives, if they are fair, can reveal things not previously considered.

ill re post our dialogue and respond as its interesting as an angle.

I think more to the point we are considering the perspectives of people who have never even met a reptilian. Has DW had conversations with one ? has anybody that we read about and listen to speculate ever really had long and meaningful dialogue with a real live reptilian or a draco or any Et at all ? Isn't that the million dollar question. The truth can't stay hidden forever though. The truth will be known by virtue of an individuals retrospective analysis of experience, thats all we got

So what are we left with ? i think personally i hold onto ideals of logic and wisdom. a combination of these can give less to speculative manifests, not saying im wise , im saying i read wisdom based on logic. I feel better about that information generally speaking. I see what you're saying and if your "reality bubble" is based off of the wisdom and logic you read then that's your reality. If it feels comfortable and you resonate with it, then your truth will be found in that medium. thats obvious , we all have this , everything is based on our perspectives of what we absorb , my point is to ingest something that has merit and there is that sort of information out there.

I think if we want to look at advanced ET's we should consider the modus operandi of their fore fathers. Look at the nature of their primitive ancestors. The Reptilians primitive ancestors? If they're extremely ancient themselves then you'd have to go back a loooong time and most likely not on even on this planet. Not nescessarily , we are human , we evolved from the apes , yet we still have apes alive and well and on a different time line of evolution to us, same with the reptilians , they evolved from primates, their primates are here still and the Lacerta files point toward them still being here and living amongst us in peace, if you want to take that document on face value that is ...

I cant see how lizards can evolve into hurtful creatures. Like I said earlier in this thread, maybe it's a perspective thing. We don't care about killing our lab animals and performing grotesque experiments on them without consent. If the Reptilians had a hand in our "creation" then why would they feel bad about abusing us? We would be their science experiments.
if they had a hand in our creation ? thats a bit of a strech to make a point , theres no evidense of it but i concede it did happen , its just a matter of who did it and we dont know that yet for sure, however id say once you have matured, as a species, to the point where you have to negotiate space travel and able to colonise planets, its inconsistant to assume they are somehow not respectful of life , its also more likely they already understand our genetics and are more interested in observing our behaviour , advanced species would have a great deal of genetic information and non intrusive methods of gathering biological information, to assume they are advanced yet somehow cruel and disrespectful in their manner is incoinsistant with evolutionary standards and id say , un likely

looking at these videos we see the most basic of nature of the reptilian species in their most primitive form. these examples have been here for tens of millions of years , perhaps part of a depository zoo for their more advanced parents. We should consider that earth is an out of the way galactic zoo to keep examples of so many primates to preserve the original genetics. Or they are the basics because sentient beings evolved from them long ago. I'm sure there's an answer to that that I've heard before. There's so much info that I've gone through it's hard to extract that specific info. I'll keep an ear out for that now that I'm paying attention to it.

so its important to note not all reptiles would be this way , but even in the same species they have different personalities , that important to take note of. Think of how different our cities are from each other and the way they conduct themselves. Take into account the distances between planets and star systems. It would be unfair to generalize all Reptilians as Service To Self. Also the reason for this thread is to gather info about any accounts of Reptilian defectors, which would show that even STS Reptilians can change.

That does not necessarily translate to evil , we as humans breed soldiers for protective purposes, we train and get strength to pride our appearence and improve 0our focus and skills. We adapt these skills to many things and in a broader sence so would they. Self-preservation, but at what cost? i dont understand what you are asking , can you elaborate ?

these ideas i put forward as an opinion , not even an educated one , just what i think seems likely

benny
29th April 2015, 10:08

i wouldnt consider us as " an advanced culture " i think humans are extremely primitive , hence why they are in such turmoil , mind you its the few that spoil it for the many.

look at our behaviour , its abjectly primitive and xenophobic towards anything different to us.

Dreamtimer
29th April 2015, 13:32
I suppose advanced is a matter of perspective. To those who came before us, we're advanced. To a race that's been dominating the solar system for so long, we're not. To a race that travels by thought and can blockade a planet and solar system without a fight, they're not. To God and Source, none of us are, yet.

Deezy_xfit
29th April 2015, 17:32
So what are we left with ? i think personally i hold onto ideals of logic and wisdom. a combination of these can give less to speculative manifests, not saying im wise , im saying i read wisdom based on logic. I feel better about that information generally speaking. I see what you're saying and if your "reality bubble" is based off of the wisdom and logic you read then that's your reality. If it feels comfortable and you resonate with it, then your truth will be found in that medium. thats obvious , we all have this , everything is based on our perspectives of what we absorb , my point is to ingest something that has merit and there is that sort of information out there.Finding truth isn't so obvious for a lot of people. Which is why there is a need for a mass awakening and people to realize that they are being lied to on many fronts. There is information out there with merit, but that is different for each person and their current level of understanding. Truth is very few people heard of the Blue Avians up until recently and now it's all over Alt Media. We've been given information with merit based off of our current level of understanding that is continually growing. That, personally, excites me.

I think if we want to look at advanced ET's we should consider the modus operandi of their fore fathers. Look at the nature of their primitive ancestors. The Reptilians primitive ancestors? If they're extremely ancient themselves then you'd have to go back a loooong time and most likely not on even on this planet. Not nescessarily , we are human , we evolved from the apes , yet we still have apes alive and well and on a different time line of evolution to us, same with the reptilians , they evolved from primates, their primates are here still and the Lacerta files point toward them still being here and living amongst us in peace, if you want to take that document on face value that is ... I guess this is where we differ in opinions. I'm of the thought process that evolution stemming from apes is a lie. There is a plethora of information on how we have been spliced together from ~22 different species of ET life. We're not even the same type of "Humans" as the ancient Atlanteans.

I listened to the Lacerta Files and I don't agree with all of it. It was puzzling to hear Lacerta say that there are only 14 species here on Earth no matter what anyone says. When there are tons of whistleblowers who have attested to seeing much more than that. It was interesting to hear, but I just get a strange feeling about it. I don't resonate with all of the material.

if they had a hand in our creation ? thats a bit of a strech to make a point , theres no evidense of it but i concede it did happen , its just a matter of who did it and we dont know that yet for sure. It's not a stretch of the imagination by any means and I'm not saying that just to make a point. Do some research on the Sumerian tablets, the story of Enki\Enlil\Enoch, http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/2013/04/scientific-proof-human-race-was-created.html, and the Dracos mixing their genes with humans to become more "human-like" and have the ability to walk among us. There's a lot of information on this out there. Check into it and see it it fits in your bubble.

That does not necessarily translate to evil , we as humans breed soldiers for protective purposes, we train and get strength to pride our appearence and improve 0our focus and skills. We adapt these skills to many things and in a broader sence so would they. Self-preservation, but at what cost? [COLOR="#FF0000"]i dont understand what you are asking , can you elaborate ?You're saying that we breed these type of characteristics and abilities to better survive as a species. The Reptilians could be doing that exact thing, but at what cost? Will their "breeding" purposes and wanting control be the cause for the destruction of our species? We're going through that right now where the Draco Reptilians have been trapped here (among others) in a quarantine for how bad they have screwed up our Earth. If their "breeding" for more control and power costs us OUR civilization then I think the cost needs to be re-evaluated.

This is a constantly changing topic that can go in any number of ways. I guess we all just need to adapt to the information as it comes out and see what "sticks."

Deezy_xfit
29th April 2015, 17:34
I suppose advanced is a matter of perspective. To those who came before us, we're advanced. To a race that's been dominating the solar system for so long, we're not. To a race that travels by thought and can blockade a planet and solar system without a fight, they're not. To God and Source, none of us are, yet.

Nailed it.. I wonder how far down the line we are? Do you think we're on the path to a 4\5D ascension as a lot of people are saying now a days?

Dreamtimer
29th April 2015, 20:12
I don't understand enough about 4/5D ascension to say where we are. There are a lot of ifs. If enough are aware, if enough have intention, if enough can embrace their own power, if enough are brave, if enough use truth and love as the powerful things they are, and forgiveness, maybe we'll shoot the moon. (I think that idiom works).

benny
29th April 2015, 21:07
Hey Deexy

Its going to be hard to answer your questions because you insert your beliefs as extensions and mentioning things that im not nescessarily saying,. And whats with the " Bubble " are you saying im off with the faeries ? ( wouldnt be far off )

At the end of the day you are basing your information from second hand opinions , The Draco are trapped down here ? who said that ? and with what evidense ? this to me is a " bubble "

Regarding the breeding , im saying this place may just be a preservative zoo , to keep the original species alive in a natrual enviroment , i never said anything about control , i think control is more what we are experiencing from our own human ptb model, the control factor is a primitive one, its what primitive species do , we are the ones creating these control mechanisms.

As far as people like David Icke are concerned and theior take on whats going on i think its some nice statements regarding evolution indesperced with fear speaking on things he has no evodence on.

And this is then parroted as if it was true because DW or DI or AJ or JB said its so. Im of the opinion that if you can get away with saying that the queen is a lizard and then play wembley , youre an insider, end of story , and you are presenting a program.

Dreamtimer,

With regards to the 4/5 d ascenion thing , those dimentions already exist , id say you need to ascend as an individual ,because the united conciousness of the planet is being held back by our own people , nothing to do with reptilians or dracos, this is humans doing this because they dont want us to be set free. You are onto a good strain of thought though with regard to the essence of your eminatyion being love and caring for each other , i firmly believe the more you exersise that the more you ascend personally ,The plethora of dis info about the Dracos being this or that , the Reptilians being in controil , this is all designed to keep us in a fear program ,, this is exactly what stops evolution.

Just talk to anyone over dinner and mention reptilians .. they are instantly frightened by default this is the result of years of negative programming.

With regard to the Reptilian species , all we really have as bona fide evidence is examining their ancestral species , that is the only tangible thing we can truly examine. Everything else is specuilation based on someone elces programmed info0rmation. Thats a gap im not even willing to consider , that is not evidence of anything imo.

Now the info on the breeding programs you supplied Deexy is something id definitely look at because it has to do with tangible evidence. but there are so many storuies as to what happened , i think we will be going in circles trying to debate it. Can you share a link for that info btw ? id liek to read up on what you have found please. FOUND IT , Thanks

benny
29th April 2015, 21:23
Ok Deexy , i read the article , very good one actually but it does not mention WHO it is that did the genetic mods , no mention of Draco or Reptilians .. in fact they ask the question , Who did it ?
but it does mention that they created us in their image , so that would definitely leave the Draco and Reptilians out of the picture .. we need to look at a race that is human looking , indeed if we were modified from apes then we dont look anything like aor ancestors , and as the article says we have been modified up to 97% ? so we in fact look mire like our genetic modifiers than our original fore fahters,

Thats got to be evidence stronly suggesting that we were not modified by Dracos or Reptilians ... it was a Humanoid species of ET .. so who was it ?

Deezy_xfit
29th April 2015, 23:07
but it does mention that they created us in their image , so that would definitely leave the Draco and Reptilians out of the picture.. Not so. The basic sentient blue print for the Universe is a "human" form; head, two arms, two legs. It's not often that you hear of many deviations of that.

.. we need to look at a race that is human looking , indeed if we were modified from apes then we dont look anything like aor ancestors , and as the article says we have been modified up to 97% ? I think you should do some research on the genetic tinkering that has occurred to our species. There's plenty of info on that. One I really liked was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNcINxcglls and should get some wheels turning. Just start searching around and you'll come across some interesting things.

Thats got to be evidence stronly suggesting that we were not modified by Dracos or Reptilians ... it was a Humanoid species of ET .. so who was it ? I haven't seen any evidence to contradict my viewpoint.

I think we're on two separate paths on this. Not a big deal, but look into the genetic tinkering approach.

lookbeyond
30th April 2015, 05:05
why was benny banned?

Ciauzar
30th April 2015, 05:42
He was banned because we found out he was the same banned member who directed a DDOS attack toward our server recently. If you have any more questions or concerns, you can always come to one of us for answers, thank you.

:back to topic:

shamanseeker
30th April 2015, 15:45
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEXh9PRNaf8

this video is by Mary Rodwell, she interviews people who have had contacts. She seems to think the negative ones are not actually the real thing ...

when did all this ET fear start ? im curios what started it ? 20 years ago ? 30 years ago ?

Is it possible we have been programmed to feel fear ? before the internet there were hardly any abductions and hardly and reptilians .. obviously communications are different today but really i think all of the fear is hype my self.

As I said before, I've seen someone shapeshift and sensed quite a few others and seen two people possessed in my presence but I am not afraid of them. This is why even though the shapeshifter tried to harm me, she was unable to. She told me I would die, that I would get diabetes and die a terrible death, end up in a wheelchair, etc. etc. I refused what she said and I told her so. She was furious! But I had no fear. I spoke to some people who told me three years after this that she, the shapeshifter, had lost the use of her legs and had ended up in a wheelchair and had died. I did not wish this on her but have sensed since that because I would not accept her malediction that it returned right back to her. I would not wish this on anyone, not even my worst enemy, but I really think this happened. We must never be afraid of anything. Fear kills more than anything else on this planet!

Deezy_xfit
1st May 2015, 04:27
What an incredible/scary experience those all must have been. I'm not an "experiencer" so I wonder how I would react in those situations. Do you have a negative or positive view of the Reptilians you've been around?

Outlander
1st May 2015, 07:43
He was banned because we found out he was the same banned member who directed a DDOS attack toward our server recently. If you have any more questions or concerns, you can always come to one of us for answers, thank you.

:back to topic:

Well done.

Anyway, for all of you who followed this thread: 'Cosmic Voyage' & 'Cosmic Explorers' are 2 'very easy to get' books that I would recommend to all of you with an interest in the Greys, the (benevolent) Reptilians, the Galactic Federation (no, no, no, not the Ashtar & SaLuSa BS, the 'real' GF), exopolitics, etc.

www.courtneybrown.com

Downloading and reading the above mentioned books is NOT a waste of time, I can assure you.

Dreamtimer
1st May 2015, 13:34
Outlander, thanks. And a bigger thanks for all the fantastic stuff you have in your "Watch This" thread and your "Data Libraries" thread. They're chock full of great stuff!

Deezy_xfit
1st May 2015, 15:21
Well done.

Anyway, for all of you who followed this thread: 'Cosmic Voyage' & 'Cosmic Explorers' are 2 'very easy to get' books that I would recommend to all of you with an interest in the Greys, the (benevolent) Reptilians, the Galactic Federation (no, no, no, not the Ashtar & SaLuSa BS, the 'real' GF), exopolitics, etc.

www.courtneybrown.com

Downloading and reading the above mentioned books is NOT a waste of time, I can assure you.

I've been reading Cosmic Voyage and I really like it. The way it separates the information is helpful when connecting dots from other sources. Thanks, Outlander!

Outlander
1st May 2015, 21:26
Outlander, thanks. And a bigger thanks for all the fantastic stuff you have in your "Watch This" thread and your "Data Libraries" thread. They're chock full of great stuff!
Thanx for letting me know Dreamtimer.

Enjoy!

Outlander
1st May 2015, 21:31
I've been reading Cosmic Voyage and I really like it. The way it separates the information is helpful when connecting dots from other sources. Thanks, Outlander!
Coolio!

And thanx to 'Benny the Troll' for starting this thread. :ttr:

Deezy_xfit
1st May 2015, 22:05
I started it and had a lot of discussion with Benny. You can read through and I soon started to wonder if he was messing with me. I was close to calling him out when I saw he was banned.

There were some interesting people to comment and then stopped. I wish some of those conversations would have continued.

Thanks to all who have contributed on this. Some subjects are more interesting than others and this facinates me because of the lack of info.

shamanseeker
2nd May 2015, 12:08
I've had a very negative view of the reptilians I've been around - but I live in an area called by Icke the Fortress of Freemasonry. I have no experience of positive reptilians so can't judge. I believe they exist but don't believe there are many around us. But, that's a feeling I have and I have no way of knowing if I'm right or not.

Deezy_xfit
5th May 2015, 16:45
Shamanseeker, thanks for your story and sharing your experiences. I'm fascinated by those experiences and would like to know more. Please share whatever you're comfortable with in regards to your time with Reptilians. Have you always had these "experiences?" Did you seek them out, or did they find you? Any expansion you'd like to add would be appreciated. Thanks!

shamanseeker
8th May 2015, 15:39
Shamanseeker, thanks for your story and sharing your experiences. I'm fascinated by those experiences and would like to know more. Please share whatever you're comfortable with in regards to your time with Reptilians. Have you always had these "experiences?" Did you seek them out, or did they find you? Any expansion you'd like to add would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi Deezy, I didn't have any meaningful conversations with the shapeshifter - so the only one I 'know' is an 'amphibian' rather than 'reptilian' - though these have been mentioned as existing, e.g. the Queen Mother. Joseph Smith, founder of the Mormon Church wrote that he was handed the gold plates that he later called The Book of Mormon by an entity who changed into a Toad and then turned back into human form. This shapeshifter pretended to be interested in David Icke and conspiracy theories but then tried very hard to control me. These people are controlling and if you don't go along with that they turn on you. Luckily, I refused to accept what she wanted me to do and she seemed to have no control over me anymore - in any way. If anyone is interested in knowing more, I'll write something and let them see it. I'm very busy at the moment but am coming to the time of year when I'll have less work but hope to be able to do that soon. I imagine there are still blogs on this forum but don't know. I'll have a look.

Birddog
2nd June 2015, 22:44
There are at least several species of reptilians that belong to the Galactic Confederation. These are good and kind. I understand there is a different species here
that is different, and dangerous, but, has been on Earth a long, long time. There is no literature on this, if you are asking. It is from experience.

I disagree with your statement about the Reptilians highjacking the light tunnels that the spirits go through. Did you ever wonder why, after many have gone through the light tunnels, and I have too, have come back OK? I read where one person, specifically Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, is directing people to go to the golden light, not the white light. That is a mistake people. Many have been through the white light safely, but it is the golden light that may be a trap.
Choose wisely. Best to read from those who have gone before you and returned. I have gone through the white light safely and returned. No trap there. It has been safe for years. Read some of the books about those with the near death experiences. They are back here now, too.

Birddog
2nd June 2015, 23:37
Reply to post 20....Benny, you keep that thought. One day....maybe we will all join. We need to do a lot of 'growing' though. :D

Birddog
2nd June 2015, 23:51
post 21 reply....

Outlander, The Galactic Confederation of Planets is benevolent, and the most advanced in every way. It is one thing to remote view. and another
to experience how they work. I have done both, thank you, and I can tell you that we can sure use a membership with this organization. We need a big brother in space. Things are not as we have been told. I belong to this organization. There are many worlds. We all get along well, the many different beings all working together. This is how we should all be able to get along, and how we one day somewhere in the future, be able to do.

Now, the books are a good read, so read them, I have one of them, but I haven't read it as yet.

lookbeyond
3rd June 2015, 02:39
There are at least several species of reptilians that belong to the Galactic Confederation. These are good and kind. I understand there is a different species here
that is different, and dangerous, but, has been on Earth a long, long time. There is no literature on this, if you are asking. It is from experience.

I disagree with your statement about the Reptilians highjacking the light tunnels that the spirits go through. Did you ever wonder why, after many have gone through the light tunnels, and I have too, have come back OK? I read where one person, specifically Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, is directing people to go to the golden light, not the white light. That is a mistake people. Many have been through the white light safely, but it is the golden light that may be a trap.
Choose wisely. Best to read from those who have gone before you and returned. I have gone through the white light safely and returned. No trap there. It has been safe for years. Read some of the books about those with the near death experiences. They are back here now, too.

Hello Birddog, thankyou for sharing, could i ask a question please, this is something that is concerning and i would like your opinion (and others are also welcome:) ).

With reguard to the white light that some feel may be a trap, is there a possibility that it is a trap that is designed to give a false sense of security to those particularly with NDEs so that they will come back and be a advocate for it and hence propagate the idea to "go to the light"?
I ask this because, what better way to keep people recycling than to allow some the "benefit" of a NDE who will then be as an "advertisement" for it. Remember the 80s movie Poltergeist-- the creepy medium said in her hypnotising voice "gooooo to thhhhh lightttt".

Im asking because, i would like to be able to leave this world myself knowing i have given my children the most truthful information as i can find. BTW, is there a way that one can gain first hand experience of these places, ie astral or higher planes travel?

Thanks to any who respond. Please feel free to pm me, lb

mojo
3rd June 2015, 23:25
The Oregon event didn't include any sightings of reptillian but there was the mantis that seemed to be in charge. There were a few craft that were observed near ground in 2011 and in all the other craft there were more than one ET seen. When the craft that held the mantis approached within 75 feet across the creek, it was the only occupant. Will never forget seeing it though...tall and triangle head and big eyes. It was illuminated by the back light of a horizontal control panel in front of it. It didn't show emotion perhaps it is difficult to discern on a type like mantis. For that matter maybe the reptillian types don't show emotion because of the same reason. People wish to equate non verbal communication that humans use but is not appropriate to other species. The reptilians got a bad reputation because of it...

Cearna
4th June 2015, 05:41
but have sensed since that because I would not accept her malediction that it returned right back to her. I would not wish this on anyone, not even my worst enemy, [/B]but I really think this happened. We must never be afraid of anything. Fear kills more than anything else on this planet!

As you know I, know your story well, but it is about this part that I wish to speak. Shamanseeker, knows how much I have undergone attacks, from many sources, not wishing to harm me, but many of them commencing the attack by telling me I have come to kill you. the last three years have been extreme in these attacks. Now attacks can be simply one person, landing you with their anger, simply because you came into their presence, it can then be many fold in between this and encompassing what Shamanseeker experience, on to the many forms of attack which I have experienced, both from humans using occult knowledge and the many workers who are intent to pass on evil intent to harm.

I actually have a thread on some of this in the channelling forum, so won't go into this again, - but never giving into fear, is definitely most important, stating I am inviolate is most important, one of the methods I use is to put my light out till it reaches, the perpetrator of the harm, I have used mesmerism on them, but found that the best thing I can do is to ask my Soul to refuse any and all attempts to harm me, and I send back to them, exactly what they send to me, why? Because, one attack on this level is bad, but day after, day, year in year out is more than I wish to put up with, especially when at times it has been rows, on rows of occult users trying to kill me. People no one should have to go through even one attack - no matter the Source. I have the use of sonics which helps me to compensate, and My aura, is filled with "the force" energy - which really does exist, so if anyone trespasses in my aura, with intent to harm the force and my Triple Aries will unfortunately for them, scorch them.
so in this day as it is now, I encourage all who may be abductees, or violated in any way by manevolent beings, tell you soul to refuse to accept anything that comes your way, on a permanent basis from now on. No matter how sensitive you are and think you can protect yourself, it will not harm to do this, for your Soul will comply to such a request, because the most sensitive of us, are the ones they most attack.

Birddog
5th June 2015, 18:08
Lookbeyond wrote:

With reguard to the white light that some feel may be a trap, is there a possibility that it is a trap that is designed to give a false sense of security to those particularly with NDEs so that they will come back and be a advocate for it and hence propagate the idea to "go to the light"?
I ask this because, what better way to keep people recycling than to allow some the "benefit" of a NDE who will then be as an "advertisement" for it.
Im asking because, i would like to be able to leave this world myself knowing i have given my children the most truthful information as i can find. BTW, is there a way that one can gain first hand experience of these places, ie astral or higher planes travel?

Thanks to any who respond. Please feel free to pm me Thankyou, Lookbeyond.

Hi Lookbeyond, If you do your research, many many souls have crossed over in the white light. A few have come back from NDEs, and others have returned
from the other side to speak with loved ones who are yet alive. My Grandfather came back from the spirit world with him friends to teach me that there was no death. They celebrate when one of us comes home, much like we celebrate here when a new baby is born into this world. Go to the white light, and never be afraid. There are others telling people to go to the golden light..that it is the way to go, but why the change after all these years. It is not the white light that is a trap, for I have been there several times. But I have never heard of the golden light. Laura Eisenhower is telling people to use the golden light. I advise
against it. When it is time to cross over, you and your loved ones will not be alone. You will have guides and family that you recognize come to greet you, and accompany you to heaven. Do not worry. It is all arranged. This is not a prison planet. Some would like to make it that way, and some would like you to believe
it, but don't. God is alive and well, and Heaven is a beautiful and wonderful place. You will recognize everybody because they will look the same, or younger, if they are older, and older, if they were very young. Be at peace, you all will have your own guide to accompany you..and I want you to know..that you will never die. You are changed in the twinkling of an eye, and your spirit..all that is really you, walks out of your earthly shell. You will take with you your memories, your feelings, your love of family and
friends, and even your worries about their well being without you. You may have a say in whether or not you return to your body in this life...it depends on circumstances. But we are of free will. so keep that in mind. This is no prison.

Birddog
5th June 2015, 18:53
I would just like to say that I have been in the presence of many different other world beings. I had a mantis being visit me in my home in Ohio. I was at the computer by the front door, when he just appeared. Someone online had told me that her friend might visit. I said OK, but, I didn't tell her where I lived. The Mantis
looked, and I waved and said Hi!...and that is all that was said. He did not try and communicate with me telepathically. He just watched as I worked on the computer. Reflecting back, perhaps I should have invited him to sit and speak. I guess that I was still getting use to 'others that I didn't know, and how to deal with them, even though on board the ships, there were many different kinds, and we all worked together.

Once I was aided in the mountains by the Grays. I had gone to the mountains in warm weather, and a cold front came in, and I got way too cold. They came
through the clouds wavering like in a storm sea. Then then leveled off, and landed. As I turned my head, following their ship, I looked, and they were in front of me. They were giving me energy, and they waved their hands back and forth, I noticed the ends of their fingers had something like suction cups,, with circular lines. These moved in a counter clockwise direction as they gave me energy. They were standing, and I was laying on the ground in the sun, trying to warm myself during the heat of the day. Since they were from a much higher density, the heavier energy of the Earth was very hard on them. After I felt I would be OK, I thanked them, and told them that they should leave, as it hurts them to stay too long. They disappeared, and before long there were 2 search planes
looking, and circling and crisscrossing all around us. My 2 friends had been asleep on the ground as well. We had blankets under us, and were outside to warm in the sun. They slept the whole time, because the 'visitors' had asked me...would your friends be afraid? I said that one might be. So, they let them sleep.

I can tell more stories of expereiences, but I have to go out for awhile.

modwiz
5th June 2015, 20:10
I would just like to say that I have been in the presence of many different other world beings. I had a mantis being visit me in my home in Ohio. I was at the computer by the front door, when he just appeared. Someone online had told me that her friend might visit. I said OK, but, I didn't tell her where I lived. The Mantis
looked, and I waved and said Hi!...and that is all that was said. He did not try and communicate with me telepathically. He just watched as I worked on the computer. Reflecting back, perhaps I should have invited him to sit and speak. I guess that I was still getting use to 'others that I didn't know, and how to deal with them, even though on board the ships, there were many different kinds, and we all worked together.

Once I was aided in the mountains by the Grays. I had gone to the mountains in warm weather, and a cold front came in, and I got way too cold. They came
through the clouds wavering like in a storm sea. Then then leveled off, and landed. As I turned my head, following their ship, I looked, and they were in front of me. They were giving me energy, and they waved their hands back and forth, I noticed the ends of their fingers had something like suction cups,, with circular lines. These moved in a counter clockwise direction as they gave me energy. They were standing, and I was laying on the ground in the sun, trying to warm myself during the heat of the day. Since they were from a much higher density, the heavier energy of the Earth was very hard on them. After I felt I would be OK, I thanked them, and told them that they should leave, as it hurts them to stay too long. They disappeared, and before long there were 2 search planes
looking, and circling and crisscrossing all around us. My 2 friends had been asleep on the ground as well. We had blankets under us, and were outside to warm in the sun. They slept the whole time, because the 'visitors' had asked me...would your friends be afraid? I said that one might be. So, they let them sleep.

I can tell more stories of experiences, but I have to go out for awhile.

I have had some insights to the Mantid and Reptilian influences. Before mammals, the two major fauna on this planet were, first, insects and then reptiles. There are Ages named after them. Mantid is the apex insect and all of those consumptions have led to an intricate understanding of genetics and they are a far older Race. Neither benevolent or malevolent but, quite emotionally removed from their experimental work. We are lab experiments for them overall, at the moment. An awakened sovereign human would garner more respect for true sentience and be regarded differently.

Our relationships with other races is very much entwined with our own level of consciousness. Humanity has a better opinion of its sentience than is the case. With some effort this can be addressed. Denial of a problem is the first hurdle.

Joanna
6th June 2015, 14:15
I've seen a few reptilian beings on board (Intergalactic Confederation) fleet ships, who are of high frequency - peaceful, loving beings. However, there are many factions and hybrid sub-groups, and not all are at this stage (re)aligned with Source, and do not know love. I've seen reptilian, mantid and spider-like beings taken into light by light beings specialized in light-healing, transmutation of energies.
Dragons, reptilians, mantids and greys all originate from the Carian creator beings (Carians being the bird/avian people). As the polarity experience or 'game' continues to fade from this galaxy and galactic cluster, we have seen a great movement of Carian beings into the IC (Intergalactic Confederation), unveiling their Light again....and this has a flow-through effect to all souls/consciousnesses who have set themselves in resistance to Source.
I'm in contact with some human-reptilian-avian hybrid people from the Alpha Centauri system, which had a very warlike era, but is now residing in 5-6D frequencies (harmony and unity consciousness), and has unified with the Confederation. They are doing some really great service on Earth, anchoring spheres of light at ground level and just above, which are gradually 'squeezing out' the denser, more stagnant frequencies. The more Light we get on the earth, the easier it gets....
The Alpha C's fly distinctive round ships with horseshoe rings of lights around them. The first one I saw appeared here in October 2014; photos and info here (http://heartstar.org/2015/01/26/alpha-centauri-the-pink-star/).