PDA

View Full Version : Authentic Alien Images From Roswell... FINALLY FOUND?

skywizard
1st October 2013, 21:19
This story was written by Anthony Bragalia (source below). I don't know if this is true or false so you all be the judge. I've seen this show up on a couple more sites so far. You can read the whole story at the source and yes I know this source may not be the most reliable but it tells the story the best I've read so far.

Here is part of the story:

- This is true, and it is equally true that they may represent the first genuine physical evidence in support of the reality of a crash of a extraterrestrial beings near Roswell, NM over six decades ago.

-The stunning, historic photographs have been confirmed to have been imaged on two Kodachrome slides dating from the year 1947, the year of the UFO crash.

-There is no indication of retouching, digital enhancement or other photographic hoax technique.

-They are clear, in color, up close, and taken from two separate angles.

-These slides were found hidden in an attic in a chest having belonged to a deceased couple.

-This author made the incredible discovery that the husband was a very prominent petroleum geologist who conducted oil exploration expeditions in the 1940s in West TX and in New Mexico. This area also encompassed the Permian Basin, a region that includes Roswell, NM.

-Rather than depicting the popular culture image of aliens in the 1940s, they show the image of a small humanoid alien, like those aliens described by witnesses to Roswell.

-Other photos found in the chest (separate from the two humanoid slides) depict General Eisenhower in 1947 and with the couple at meetings and parties with what appear to be very well-placed people.

WHY YOU WILL NOT SEE THE PHOTOS
The owner of the slides certainly sees from afar the puerile and unprofessional behavior of some people. And he sees judgment cast even before the evidence is shown. He is likely repulsed by such “UFO people” and has no desire to enter such a hellish lion’s den. And he will not use the underbelly of the internet to ever release something of such enormity and cosmic import.

Anyway without being able to see these pictures there is absolutely no way to corroborate any of these claims and the whole thing sounds far too good to be true. Skeptics argue that the claims are either a hoax or a publicity stunt.

Read full story here: http://ufocon.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/authentic-alien-images-from-roswell.html

peace...
skywizard

1st October 2013, 22:48
Interesting if it ever comes to fruition, otherwise it's conjecture (that could be true) and at worst......disinformation. It's a shame in a way because the layman who is curious in these matters could poo poo this sort of info as another loose attempt at hope in disclosure and miss an actual truth.

I love your stance sky wizard, because with the lack of evidence this can't be given credence.

But, I must say this story (to me in my view) is symptomatic of a focus from the lost ones to provide every demographic with a morsel to satiate their hunger for answers (especially the curious....). Roswell could be a "popular" vehicle for that agenda.

skywizard
1st October 2013, 23:20
WHY YOU WILL NOT SEE THE PHOTOS
The owner of the slides certainly sees from afar the puerile and unprofessional behavior of some people. And he sees judgment cast even before the evidence is shown. He is likely repulsed by such “UFO people” and has no desire to enter such a hellish lion’s den. And he will not use the underbelly of the internet to ever release something of such enormity and cosmic import.

I don't really care for how this was worded. The guy may be smart though by not going public with the slides. He may think he very well could come up dead or missing... know what I mean? :)

1st October 2013, 23:31
I don't really care for how this was worded. The guy may be smart though by not going public with the slides. He may think he very well could come up dead or missing... know what I mean? :)

Absolutely. If there's any truth in the transcription then he is being threatened full stop and it gives credence to the info he has imo. Certainly sounds like intimidation and panic, thus far.

Wolf Khan
2nd October 2013, 00:20
Unless it is a cabal attemp to mess with our consciousness again..it is very hard to sort truth from untruth ..the only way is to go Still