Ria
19th April 2015, 11:04
More slaves today than throughout history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=87&v=VZTN0TbsRYA

5min video clips with good sound track.

Aragorn
5th August 2022, 08:13
:bump2::bump2::bump2::bump2::bump2:

I saw one of the usual crawler bots randomly looking at this thread yesterday, and due to Ria's reputation of posting highly questionable stuff here, only now — well, yesterday actually — did I watch the video.

Even though, like most people, I was of course already well aware of the phenomenon, watching this footage made a very deep impression on me and filled me with an immense sadness, as well as with feelings of outrage and helplessness — especially so the footage of the little girls that have been forced into the sex industry, and the fragments of the testimonies by investigators, therapists and activists. It makes me even more appreciative of the crusade (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/1562-Disturbing-Child-Abuse) that member Amanda has committed herself to.

For the more sensitive among us, no, there is no depiction of sexually explicit material in this footage, but at the same time, there is also no shred of ambiguity on account what is being spoken of and filmed by way of hidden cameras. To say that it is shocking would be an understatement.

This is no Pizzagate™ hoax, people; this is the real deal, and it's happening every single day in what we like referring to as "the civilized world".

There are times when I'm feeling compassionate towards the whole human species, but after having watched the above video — in which you hear and see little girls talking to sex tourists (or possibly undercover investigators) in their age-appropriate child vernacular about the sex acts they perform — I can only feel utter disgust, anger and revulsion over belonging to the human species.

It is things like these that make me wish that humanity would indeed destroy itself — and soon! — in order to wipe this disgrace from existence. :vom: :cry: :ireful:

Watch the video. Seriously. Watch it!

Aianawa
5th August 2022, 10:02
Indeed Aragorn indeed, Amanda is amazing, she added CV1984 and vaxx harm etc to her life last she spoke.

Aragorn
5th August 2022, 10:37
Indeed Aragorn indeed, Amanda is amazing, she added CV1984 and vaxx harm etc to her life last she spoke.

Vern, you should by now already long know that "CV1984" and "vaxx harm" are misinformation — some of which came about accidentally and anecdotally, while most of it was (once again) deliberately concocted by the US political far-right — and I am sadly aware that Amanda chose to fall for that misinformation.

Likewise, she also fell for the Pizzagate™ hoax, which, although understandable in her case, given her commitment to her cause, is equally regrettable, if not more so, because it cast a shadow of incredulity over Amanda's courageous battle against very real (and predominantly sexual) child abuse — a long and tiresome battle in which this forum as a whole and I myself as the administrator have always supported and will continue to support Amanda.

Fred Steeves
5th August 2022, 11:13
The streets are fields that never die...

Aianawa
5th August 2022, 17:28
Yes she is Amazing Amanda.

Never asked what political aisle was hers, feel she did not really trust left or rite, either far.

modwiz
5th August 2022, 18:09
Yes she is Amazing Amanda.

Never asked what political aisle was hers, feel she did not really trust left or rite, either far.

You mean political isle? An isolated ideology. A desert of Wisdom.

Politics is is a game for the masses to fight over.