PDA

View Full Version : Radionics At the Crossroads of Science & Magic

The One
16th April 2015, 14:53
Many people have never before heard of the word 'radionics' . They think it has something to do with radio or physics.It is a method of healing at a distance through the medium of an instrument using the ESP faculty. In this way, a trained and competent practitioner can discover the cause of disease within any living system, be it a human being, an animal, a plant or the soil itself. Suitable therapeutic energies can then be made available to the patient to help restore optimum health. Radionics was was originated by a distinguished American physician , Doctor Albert Abrams (1863 - 1924) of San Francisco, and it has been developed by numerous other research workers and exponents including Ruth Drown, George de la Warr, T. Galen Hieronymus, Malcolm Rae and David Tansley. Basic to radionic theory and practice is the concept that man and all other life forms share a common ground in that they are submerged in the electro-magnetic energy field of the earth; and further, that each life form has its own electromagnetic field which, if sufficiently distorted, will automatically in disease of the organism. Accepting that "all is energy", Radionics sees organs, diseases and remedies as having their own particular frequency or vibration.

Radionics is a methodology for the detection and manipulation of subtle energies linked to physical matter: animal, vegetable or mineral. It is generally known as a system of vibrational healing wherein curiously configured “black boxes” are used to detect and treat disease conditions of a living body, be it animal or vegetable, anywhere in the universe. Radionics instruments can also broadcast healing vibrations to a single subject. They can be used to detect specific elements in mineral samples, or even to test for mineral veins using an aerial photograph or map. Their potential makes them appear magical when considered from the viewpoint of modern science.

Radionics instruments consist generally of a circuit of resistors or capacitors arranged in a specific pattern or order, which provides a stable system of “rates” which may be dialled in to set the instrument for various organs or disease patterns. The mystery of the black boxes is no mystery once one understands the relationship between form, matter and energy. They are specialized tuning circuits, operating on energies outside of the electromagnetic spectrum. Their electronic structure makes no sense to the engineer.

The history of modern Radionics spans the 20th century back into the 19th, and many serious medical workers have used it as a viable system of diagnosis and treatment. It has come under fire from medical authorities in many countries, and at times with good reason. Its workings are beyond the understandings allowable in the modern scientific worldview. There are many individuals and groups around the world who quietly use this technology successfully, regardless of whether or not it can be explained to the rational mind.

Once one understands that the connection to and manipulation of Life energies is based on pattern and form they will begin to see that radionics, in its purest form, ranges far wider than small boxes with dials. Ceremonial magic is a high form of radionics where the form and structure of the ritual creates an effect in the subtle Life fields. The Tarot cards are radionic in structure. Lay them out in their primal archetypal pattern of triangle, circle and square and feel the tremendous force propagated. The Gothic Notre Dame Cathedrals of France are tremendous radionic generators. The Great Pyramid and its attendant energies is radionic in nature. Any system or structure consisting of a universal archetype will by its very nature contain the seeds of healing and growth.

The operational force of radionics has been claimed to be everything from psychic energy to the intent of the operator. Neither of these is entirely true, but radionics instruments will react to such energies. True radionics is the science of connecting to the Life force through form and structure. It is rather hard to define it in one or two sentences, so a brief history of modern radionics will give one some insight into its workings.

The origin of radionics is found in the ancient art of radiesthesia, or dowsing. Dowsing is a form of detection of energies and force fields through reactions to subtle vibrations. Radionics instruments are designed to aid the investigator in detecting and identifying subtle vibrations. In dowsing the pendulum or divining rod acts as an amplifier of the body's minute reactions to the sought after goal, be it water, oil or a buried pipe. The dowsers hold in their minds the sought after goal and their body reacts and the pendulum amplifies the reactions.

Radionics evolved from a form of “percussive” diagnosis used during the Middle Ages wherein the abdomen was “thumped” and a dull tone indicated the area where an organ was operating in a disharmonious state. At the beginning of this century Albert Abrams, a distinguished and highly regarded American physician, modified this technique to where a subject's abdomen was “rubbed” with glass to find a disharmonious area. In the glass-rubbing form of diagnosis Abrams would rub a glass rod around the subjects abdomen until a “stickiness” was felt. Note that Abrams was not looking for something specific, like water or gold, but rather was feeling around for problems with a subject's energetic state of being.

Abrams found that each person had their own peculiar structure, or energetic fingerprint. To be accurate in diagnosis he used a healthy control subject, whose reactions he became familiar with, and connected them via a single wire to the test subject. He discovered that the energies of the test subject were transmitted along the wire and manifested in his control subject.

It was found that a variable resistance placed into this single wire circuit allowed him to keep the wire in one place on the body while changing the resistance. It was discovered that a specific setting of the resistance related directly to an organ's position and status in the body. Abrams further modified this technique to where he took a glass plate, placed a coil underneath it, and connected the coil to the wire and resistance circuit. He discovered that he could get the “sticking” reaction on the glass plate, just as the glass rod rubbers could feel a disharmonious area on the body. Abrams discovered he could use a patient's blood sample connected to the circuit, and achieve the same bioenergetic connection. Ruth Drown, a Los Angeles Chiropractor well known as a radionic pioneer, circa late 1930s to early 1960s, modified this to where she used a blood crystal like a detector in a crystal radio. She also hooked patients physically into circuits for diagnosis and treatment.

Drown's instruments utilized a single wire circuit, a specimen well, nine resistors, and a rubbing plate. Little known to her patients, who numbered among the rich and famous of the world, the basis of Drown's instruments was the Qabalistic Tree of Life. Her rate system was based on years of clinical research, but was also a Qabalistic number scheme. (At right is the Radionic-Qabalistic Anatomy of Dr. Ruth Drown)

Dr. Drown diagnosed and treated her patients wherever they were on earth, simply by using their blood crystal she kept on file. Using this same connection she was able to take photographs of internal organs using her Radio-Vision Instrument. Ruth Drown trained her operators to prevent their psychic energies from interfering with the true radionic process, as she saw it. However, instruments such as hers work as powerful focuses of psychic energies, and can be used for that purpose. Dr. Drown felt that humans had not reached the ethically pure and evolved stage where they could allow their spirit to merge with the instrumentation, and should first learn to understand and use the subtle etheric energies of Life.

Radionics in the esoteric sense is an initiatory science, moving in stages from the densest physical to the highest spiritual. The instrumentation is analogous to the form and structure of ritual. Experienced radionic operators can bypass the instrument and run their fingers over a photograph. In this manner they can sense the subject's energetic state directly. An experienced ceremonial magician can do an entire ritual in their magickal space, whilst the body lies still and motionless. Talismans, sigils and veves are purely radionic in the form/energy sense. Pyramid shapes and Mogen Davids have been shown in controlled experiment to exhibit life-positive energies. All form contains energy. Our homes, offices, etc., all exude radionic energies. Color, music and scent are naturally directly related. The ancients knew this and built in harmony with heaven and earth. Our civilization has lost this connection and builds out of harmony, and our degenerative spiral is evident.

Radionics presents one pathway in which people may again reconnect with the Cosmic Life Force, and use it for healing and enlightenment.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/49electric_universe/01archives/Radionics_files/flatpyramid.gif http://www.thelivingmoon.com/49electric_universe/01archives/Radionics_files/litestar.gif

At left is a 2-D pyramid form that will produce many of the effects of a 3-D Cheops pyramid. You may print this and try it - it works even stronger when multiple images are grouped together. It can also be used to broadcast vibrational energies. For example, take a picture of yourself and place it with a flower essence on the diagram. Go into meditation and see what you feel. At right is a Mogen David diagram which has been discovered to produce effects similar to pyramid energy. All talismans are radionic in nature, like etheric circuit diagrams

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/49electric_universe/01archives/Radionics.html

Bob
16th April 2015, 17:01
Do you have an interest in these subjects Malcolm?

I've been personally involved since 1967.

--Bob

The One
16th April 2015, 17:09
Do you have an interest in these subjects Malcolm?

I've been personally involved since 1967.

--Bob

Hi Robert i first read about this here http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/salud/esp_salud19.htm

Its a very interesting topic and i don't personally follow this but i think it will be of interest to some of our members on tot

cheers

Bob
16th April 2015, 17:30
If one got into the understanding of what happens inside the Great Pyramid, not the pyramid shape, one can bridge from those earliest designs of the "subtle energies" manipulation tools, into the more modern.

Wilhelm Reich should be included and look towards the ODIC LIGHT, and devices which tuned for that emanation..
The Odic Force: Letters on Od and Magnetism
By Karl Von Reichenbach, F. D. O'Byrne, Paul Tice
is an excellent reference

Hieronymus apparently realized that the odic light was carrying information and developed his devices calling them capable of working with ELEOPTICS
https://keychests.com/media/bigdisk/pdf/40156.pdf

adding in the studies of Christopher Hills would be quite enlightening
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Hills - I spent some time with him in California, and also with Galen Hieronymus. Very interesting and intelligent people.

One would have enjoyed meeting Christopher. I certainly did with many enlightening discussions shared. Take a look at the wiki reference page above, and note all the many subjects besides Radionics and Dowsing. He taught classes in his University (accredited) on the subject. The most accurate information I ever saw, spoken from the heart and extremely clear with the mind.

WantDisclosure
12th September 2017, 10:28
The author of “Radionics - At the Crossroads of Science & Magic” is Thomas Joseph Brown.

Brown was the director of an alternative science and technology organization, Borderland Sciences Research Foundation, from 1985 to 1995.

I’ve been fascinated by his work for years; I admire his independent, self-taught, approach.

Here is a link to the article directly from his own website: Radionics – At the Crossroads of Science & Magic (http://thomasbrown.org/radionics-at-the-crossroads-of-science-magic/).

And to his bio: About (http://thomasbrown.org/about/).

I am pleased to see that at present he is associated with an initiative to try to build a better overall paradigm for the future, The New Earth Project, which is a work in progress with many parts.

He is one of six people on a faculty of New Earth University, directed by someone by the name of Dr. Nancy Ash. Brown lives in New Zealand and Ash is in the U.S.

Brown gives an interesting presentation in this video, beginning at 17:36 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I68YCF_u5AQ&feature=youtu.be&t=17m36s):

I68YCF_u5AQ

WantDisclosure
12th September 2017, 12:12
Here is a link to the article directly from his own website: Radionics – At the Crossroads of Science & Magic (http://thomasbrown.org/radionics-at-the-crossroads-of-science-magic/).

From the above:

Radionics – At the Crossroads of Science & Magic
By Tom July 14, 2016 Bioenergy, Metaphysics

Radionics is a methodology for the detection and manipulation of subtle energies linked to physical matter: animal, vegetable or mineral. It is generally known as a system of vibrational healing wherein curiously configured “black boxes” are used to detect and treat disease conditions of a living body, be it animal or vegetable, anywhere in the universe.

Anywhere in the universe.

I don't really know what that means.

I'm just getting started on radionics.

Barbarella
12th September 2017, 12:36
I was introduced to radionics about 20 years ago and was given three copies of Mind and Matter (not for sale!) published June 59, Dec 59, June 60 by Delawarr Laboratories, Oxford. I have seen a radionics Delawarr camera close up. It was a unbeautifully crafted wooden object about the shape and size of the Dr Who console, covered in rotary switches! I opened one of the panels and the switches were all connected with stiff wire. I saw no other components and it was unpowered - I'm a qualified in electronics, so I'd recognise a resistor, diode or power source if I saw one! If it worked, it worked by magic.

The owner had a box of slides that had been exposed using it, where the unexposed plate was put in the top. The knobs were turned after some period of meditation while thinking of the sick person. It appeared to be some sort of diagnostic instrument. The slides were similar to some of those in the booklets and supposed to give some indication of what/were the illness of the person was.

This is probably 20 years ago now, and I remember thinking WTF can a wooden box filled with wires do? Probably nothing (and no doubt I'll be corrected if I'm wrong), which is why it never reached mains-stream medicine, like all the other medical woo stuff. (Unless you believe that Big Pharma and the entire medical profession suppress this - and for example the Rife machine - for fear of losing their jobs. Nevertheless, homeopathy got a good run for its money!)

No doubt the slides and camera are long gone - along with the library of Mind and Matter leaflets and other related material, which is a great shame, whatever I believe it was capable or incapable of.

What surprises me is that Delawarr Laboratories appear to be a very serious research group supported by a number of august patrons (Lady Blunt, Barbara Cartland, Lord and Lady Sandys and many others) together with Ph.D graduates and MDs. The leaflets also seem to contain what I would call 'legitimate science' like experiments using radio waves to pasteurise soil, but also detail various experiments carried out on rats (making one keep s**tting when exposed to a radionic instrument and castor oil, but the rat never actually touching the oil - apparently!) and other bizarre experiments, sometimes with results convincingly tabulated with accompanying simple graphs.

Babs

Emil El Zapato
12th September 2017, 12:51
I became aware of pyramidal structure energy in the 1970's. At the time it was kind of faddish and I remember living in an apartment that had a ceiling construction of a pyramid. I thought that was very cool and recall thinking, "Well, it certainly can't hurt". My background studying electromagnetic energies in connection to Astrology suggested that it was a viable prospect so in an almost unconcious fashion I just went with it. I don't know how much of that concept relates to radionics but it sounds similar?

At this point it is clear that we are connected in an electromagnetic matrix so many 'outre' concepts are finding validation in quantum theory.

Aragorn
12th September 2017, 13:40
From the above:

Radionics – At the Crossroads of Science & Magic
By Tom July 14, 2016 Bioenergy, Metaphysics

Radionics is a methodology for the detection and manipulation of subtle energies linked to physical matter: animal, vegetable or mineral. It is generally known as a system of vibrational healing wherein curiously configured “black boxes” are used to detect and treat disease conditions of a living body, be it animal or vegetable, anywhere in the universe.

Anywhere in the universe.

I don't really know what that means.

If it does work — and I'm not saying that it doesn't, because there is a lot of stuff like this that we're only beginning to scratch the surface of — then it's most likely some kind of quantum effect in combination with the direction of consciousness onto a certain target, wherever that target may be.

As I gather, this was one of the basic principles behind the flying saucer built by Otis Carr, and he even filed several patents for this technology, but then he was arrested on the charges of having "deliberately misappropriated government funds" and his work was either destroyed or confiscated. :hmm:

Quantum entanglement is well-known in physics, but so far, no physicist has ever been able to explain why it works the way it does. Einstein was already well-aware of quantum entanglement — he referred to it as "spooky action at a distance" — but at the time, quantum physics was still in its infancy, and the famous "Einstein-Rosen Bridge", which was the name given to this effect by other scientists, was interpreted as being a kind of microscopically thin wormhole.

Yet the answer is so very simple. It isn't a wormhole at all, but as Einstein himself had already duly noted, distance and time are both illusions — like a mirage — as properties of our "physical" reality, which was created in the Big Bang. Before the Big Bang, the whole universe was contained within a single, zero-dimensional dot. And at the quantum level, that is actually still where we are — everything is one and the same. ;)

Intriguing, innit? : Sherlock:

I became aware of pyramidal structure energy in the 1970's. At the time it was kind of faddish and I remember living in an apartment that had a ceiling construction of a pyramid. I thought that was very cool and recall thinking, "Well, it certainly can't hurt". My background studying electromagnetic energies in connection to Astrology suggested that it was a viable prospect so in an almost unconcious fashion I just went with it. I don't know how much of that concept relates to radionics but it sounds similar?

Well, there certainly is truth to pyramids being a kind of energy lenses. As I've already expounded a couple of times elsewhere on the forum, I have seen a completely hollow pyramid made of plywood create an electromagnetic vortex that made a compass spin like crazy when it was held over its top. But I'm not sure yet as to where that energy came from.

Up until recently, I thought that it would have been cosmic energy, but at this point in time — given that the orientation of the pyramid to the magnetic north and south of the planet appears to be paramount — I am rather inclined to believe that it is energy coming out of the Earth, rather than from the cosmos.

At this point it is clear that we are connected in an electromagnetic matrix so many 'outre' concepts are finding validation in quantum theory.

Absolutely. The quantum field is very real. ;)

Emil El Zapato
12th September 2017, 13:49
If it does work — and I'm not saying that it doesn't, because there is a lot of stuff like this that we're only beginning to scratch the surface of — then it's most likely some kind of quantum effect in combination with the direction of consciousness onto a certain target, wherever that target may be.

As I gather, this was one of the basic principles behind the flying saucer built by Otis Carr, and he even filed several patents for this technology, but then he was arrested as having "deliberately misappropriated government funds" and his work was either destroyed or confiscated. :hmm:

Quantum entanglement is well-known in physics, but so far, no physicist has ever been able to explain why it works the way it does. Einstein was already well-aware of quantum entanglement — he referred to it as "spooky action at a distance" — but at the time, quantum physics was still in its infancy, and the famous "Einstein-Rosen Bridge", which was the name given to this effect by other scientists, was interpreted as being a kind of microscopically thin wormhole.

Yet the answer is so very simple. It isn't a wormhole at all, but as Einstein himself had already duly noted, distance and time are both illusions — like a mirage — as properties of our "physical" reality, which was created in the Big Bang. Before the Big Bang, the whole universe was contained within a single, zero-dimensional dot. And at the quantum level, that is actually still where we are — everything is one and the same.

Interesting take...I'll have to think about that one for awhile... :scrhd:

WantDisclosure
12th September 2017, 13:58
I was introduced to radionics about 20 years ago and was given three copies of Mind and Matter (not for sale!) published June 59, Dec 59, June 60 by Delawarr Laboratories, Oxford.
Delawarr Laboratories must be associated with George (“Bill”) and Marjorie de la Warr. I got that from a google search that brought up a website called Dragonline Studio. It is the website of Duncan Laurie, author of the book The Secret Art, A Brief History of Radionic Technology for the Creative Individual, published in 2009.

From Amazon:

There is a whole section on radionics on Dragonline Studio:

APPLIED RADIONICS

Radionic Technology has survived better than a hundred years since it was first discovered by Dr. Albert Abrams in the early 20th Century. Not since that era has radionics been so full of promise. Over time, radionics has morphed into hundreds of forms and is used successfully worldwide, despite profound skepticism as to its scientific validity. Naturally, the opaque nature of what makes a radionic device actually work has made exploitation common and kept skeptics self-satisfied. The drawbacks have not stopped radionics at all. So what does a radionic device purport to do and how is that result best explained by its proponents?

Dragonline Studio (https://www.duncanlaurie.com/radionics)

Emil El Zapato
12th September 2017, 14:23
that 2-D pyramid gives me an instant migraine. :vom:

WantDisclosure
12th September 2017, 14:30
that 2-D pyramid gives me an instant migraine. :vom:
I wonder whether there is any relationship between that and the warning on video games about seizures.

Emil El Zapato
12th September 2017, 14:38
no doubt...red lights, etc - epilepsy.

I'm hypersensitive to flickering lights. I detect that kind of light when no one else can...it's kind of weird. Around me, lights turn off, watches don't work, and the most frustrating is computer electronics will on occasion go completely stupid on me. Under some circumstances I can detect electrical energy by feel. I tested that with my daughter when she was younger. I close my eyes and tell her when I can feel it. She always use to just give me strange looks, but she still loves me. :) Someone once told me that having the Rh- blood type which is more alkaline can cause those types of anomalies. Also iron content. Made sense to me.

Of course, not one to ever pass up an opportunity, I always joke that it is my alien implants :)

WantDisclosure
12th September 2017, 16:53
Around me, lights turn off, watches don't work, and the most frustrating is computer electronics will on occasion go completely stupid on me.
You are reminding me of the "Pauli effect."

I remember reading an anecdote about people finding that when Wolfgang Pauli was in a room, equipment or instruments in the room wouldn't work. It was in a book I read years ago, which I've since given away, but I think it's this one:

137: Jung, Pauli, and the Pursuit of a Scientific Obsession by Arthur I. Miller

Is there a number at the root of the universe? A primal number that everything in the world hinges on? This question exercised many great minds of the twentieth century, among them the groundbreaking physicist Wolfgang Pauli and the famous psychoanalyst Carl Jung. Their obsession with the power of certain numbers—including 137, which describes the atom’s fine-structure constant and has great Kabbalistic significance—led them to develop an unlikely friendship and to embark on a joint mystical quest reaching deep into medieval alchemy, dream interpretation, and the Chinese Book of Changes. 137 explores the profound intersection of modern science with the occult, but above all it is the tale of an extraordinary, fruitful friendship between two of the greatest thinkers of our times. Originally published in hardcover as Deciphering the Cosmic Number.

Amazon (https://www.amazon.co.uk/137-Pauli-Pursuit-Scientific-Obsession-ebook/dp/B001UUJ60Y/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=)

Fascinating stuff.

Emil El Zapato
12th September 2017, 17:27
:) It can be both entertaining and maddening.

I was working with a new laptop and the power supply simply went dead...new power supply. I would hold my hand above the keyboard/mouse sensor (about a 1/16th of an inch) and the cursor would just start jumping around. I couldn't believe my eyes. I went and got the office manager to show her what was going on. One of my co-workers, an electrical engineer said he had heard of that kind of thing happening and promptly started doing an internet search to figure out how to fix the problem. My first act on any laptop is to disable the sensor.

Jung in some circles is considered a mystic and in others, is viewed as a scientist. Jung himself always saw himself as a scientist, albeit, a quite insane one. This book looks really interesting. On my part, numbers and power has always been on the cusp of what I believe. However, the thing that strikes me profoundly is the number 3 and its reflection in cosmic structure. I was betting against the discovery of the Higgs Boson because I felt it was 'beyond' man's authority of knowledge. I kid that I won't believe it until I see it. :) I can't lose.

WantDisclosure
12th September 2017, 21:53
There is a whole section on radionics on Dragonline Studio . . .
A radiology technology company called Kelly Research Technologies (KRT) in Lakemont, GA, U.S. is talked about. The owner Ed Kelly is quoted:

“The universe is a symphony of living energy that sings out to a cosmos far greater than the physical realm we perceive as reality. The radionic instrument allows quantified analysis and balancing of the subtle energy fields emitted by everyone and everything in that realm. Because the information is communicated through to the energetic universe that binds us, radionic analysis, balancing and pre-engineering of future realities takes place beyond conventional limits of space and time. The radionic instrument allows the operator to make informed choices rather than guesses about the world they live in while building skills and abilities that can maximize personal potential.”

Dragonline Studio (https://www.duncanlaurie.com/radionics)

Has mainstream western science admitted that subtle energy exists? Last time I checked, they had not. Physicist Claude Swanson, author of Life Force, is an exception.

Kelly Research Technologies offers a free 191 page PDF: Radionics: Book 2 Applied Radionics (http://www.kellyresearchtech.com/articles/krt-radionics-book-2.pdf).

WantDisclosure
13th September 2017, 13:02
A radiology technology company called Kelly Research Technologies (KRT) in Lakemont, GA, U.S. is talked about.
Here is the first paragraph of their “About Us” page:

Kelly Research Technologies, Inc. is a second generation family business dedicated to manufacture and distribution of top quality scalar and phase conjugate technology for use by the vast community of radionic, Psychotronic and other “subtle energy” researchers and practitioners.

Kelly Research Technologies (http://www.kellyresearchtech.com/about.html)

He uses the word "scalar." My understanding is that mainstream science says it doesn't exist. All of my research says it does.

"Phase conjugate technology," however, I believe is recognized by mainstream science.

Emil El Zapato
13th September 2017, 14:21
A radiology technology company called Kelly Research Technologies (KRT) in Lakemont, GA, U.S. is talked about. The owner Ed Kelly is quoted:

Has mainstream western science admitted that subtle energy exists? Last time I checked, they had not. Physicist Claude Swanson, author of Life Force, is an exception.

Kelly Research Technologies offers a free 191 page PDF: Radionics: Book 2 Applied Radionics (http://www.kellyresearchtech.com/articles/krt-radionics-book-2.pdf).

If subtle energy is equivalent to 'aura' (I don't know much about it) then I would say yes because it is commonly accepted that one gets a higher dose of electro-energy (my new word for the day) from having sex than from a typical dental x-ray. :tea:

Emil El Zapato
13th September 2017, 14:28
Here is the first paragraph of their “About Us” page:

He uses the word "scalar." My understanding is that mainstream science says it doesn't exist. All of my research says it does.

"Phase conjugate technology," however, I believe is recognized by mainstream science.

I think Fast fourier transform is used to model phase conjugation. I'm familiar with fourier analysis but that's my extent of it. One of my work projects used that to determine quality and fine-tune electromagnetic signaling.

WantDisclosure
13th September 2017, 17:03
Hieronymus apparently realized that the odic light was carrying information and developed his devices calling them capable of working with ELEOPTICS . . .
Should that be “eloptics”?

Dale Pond of the Sympathetic Vibratory Physics - It's a Musical Universe website uses the term "eloptic energy" regarding a January 1977 interview of Galen Hieronymus by Joseph Goodavage of Analog Science Fiction/Science Fact:

(NOTE: A brief perusal of Hieronymous autobiography indicates eloptic energy is none other than etheric energy (http://www.svpvril.com/MatEn_new.html). DP)

An Interview with T. Galen Hieronymus (http://www.svpvril.com/Hier.html)

The link for "etheric energy" is to a "Chart of Matter & Energy."

Emil El Zapato
13th September 2017, 17:16
ah yes, Joseph Goodavage...He was the source of my astrology bible... :)

I based a high school Calculus class presentation on his work and received the only A I ever got in the class. As is typical of me, it was somewhat off topic for the class...but I did manage to captivate my audience. :) I knew that name sounded familiar. Velikovsky was pretty interesting as well.

WantDisclosure
13th September 2017, 19:35
The Tarot cards are radionic in structure. Lay them out in their primal archetypal pattern of triangle, circle and square and feel the tremendous force propagated.

Radionics – At the Crossroads of Science & Magic – Thomas Joseph Brown (http://thomasbrown.org/radionics-at-the-crossroads-of-science-magic/)
That is interesting.

This reminds me of Dr. Ibrahim Karim's BioGeometry (https://www.biogeometry.ca/home).

WantDisclosure
13th September 2017, 20:52
The author of “Radionics - At the Crossroads of Science & Magic” is Thomas Joseph Brown.
Brown has a YouTube channel, and on it he has posted this video:

Published on Oct 30, 2016

Radionics interview with R. Murray Denning
Your Health program - February 2, 1978

R. Murray Denning grew up during the first World War. At the age of 21 he contracted an ‘incurable’ spinal complaint, which dominated his life for 25 years, until at the age of 45 he met, and was cured by a remarkable “Healer” working in a London Spiritualistic Center.

This experience led him to devote the rest of his life to helping people with a wide range of health problems, working first as a ‘straight’ Healer himself, and later as a Radionic Practitioner, in which cause he qualified as a physiotherapist.

During his life he spent much time researching into the whole spectrum of Healing with particular reference to the study of the works of eminent Radionic scholars and pioneers of the past. He strove to present the ‘lost’ knowledge he has uncovered, as well as to project radionics into modern scientific thinking. . . .

IePLwutmWTU

WantDisclosure
13th October 2017, 11:52
Delawarr Laboratories must be associated with George (“Bill”) and Marjorie de la Warr. I got that from a google search that brought up a website called Dragonline Studio. It is the website of Duncan Laurie, author of the book The Secret Art, A Brief History of Radionic Technology for the Creative Individual, published in 2009.

From Amazon:

I am in the process of reading that book. The more I read, the more intrigued I am by this subject. Absolutely amazing!

Here is an interesting YouTube video:

Published on Mar 9, 2017

Short Clip from LEAK PROJECT on RADIONICS. Check out my shop @ http://AKAIDA.COM and BERKANA LABS UK http://www.berkanalabs.com for the best in RADIONICS. Full interview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnt1G_vnmsU

ULrim9UMxzo

WantDisclosure
18th October 2017, 11:09
In the book The Secret Art by Duncan Laurie, in chapter 20 “From Computerized Radionics to Radionics Without Devices,” there is a reference to biologist Hans Andeweg, who wrote a book entitled In Resonance with Nature that was published in the Netherlands in 1999.

From doing a search on his name, I see there is this recent book by him, which looks very interesting and vital:

The Universe Loves a Happy Ending: Becoming Energy Guardians and Eco-Healers for the Planet, Organizations, and Ourselves

April 5, 2016

The Universe Loves a Happy Ending is a new work from Hans Andeweg, the author of In Resonance with Nature. The earlier book became the basis of an instrument-based eco-healing method; this book describes a revolutionary paradigm for energetic healing called ECOintention, a technology-free way of healing life- and ecosystems from a distance.

Using his own journey of discovery as a backdrop, the author guides us through a complex weave of quantum mechanics, zero-point energy, near-death experiences, compassion, forgiveness, the Maya calendar and ancient wisdom from China and Hawaii. Gradually, we emerge into the light of the coherent theory of energetic healing that is ECOintention.

The first principle behind this work is that everything is energy and that everything is connected to everything else. But what does that mean for us personally ― in our daily life, in our connections with our fellow humans and our work, and in our relationship with the earth as a whole?

The Universe Loves a Happy Ending answers these questions. It shows how the emerging connections between (quantum) science and universal spiritual laws give us new tools for working with life energy and consciousness as well as for influencing events.

The Universe Loves a Happy Ending summarizes the practical applications of this work in ten Principles of Energetic Guardianship. For those of us who act as custodians or guardians of life, whether we are managers or leaders, community activists or private individuals, regardless of whether we operate on a small or a large scale, these principles show us how to energetically charge, support and guide the life systems and ecosystems that are in our care.

Accessibly written and with numerous color illustrations, The Universe Loves a Happy Ending is an important book for anyone who acknowledges the importance of caring for the planet, the environment and life at every level.

Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/Universe-Loves-Happy-Ending-Organizations/dp/0897936698/ref=pd_sim_14_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=AES5B5Y5V4WC6RMYXHCG)