PDA

View Full Version : Question: What do you guys think how many lightworkers and people acting with love on our world?

Astrael
14th April 2015, 19:47
So this is my question:

if we are enough?
more than the famous 144.000
can we bring our world to Ascenscion?

and if we ascend what about the others?
they are our brothers and sisters

in Buddhism we seek enlightment for the benefit of all sentinent beings Boddhicitta
and the boat only leaves the harbour when the ultimate is on board....

Aloha Astrael

Cup
14th April 2015, 19:56
So this is my question:
if we are enough?
more than the famous 144.000
can we bring our world to Ascenscion?

My take on this is that it's more about quality than quantity. For me ascension is a change in vibration which is a function of desire, patience and a lot of healing. On the other hand a person of very high vibration could influence the whole planet and boost them. A person of the caliber of Garuda e.g. :)

Guided Light
14th April 2015, 20:15
Does it matter? We create our own reality with our thoughts.

Cup
14th April 2015, 20:29
Does it matter? We create our own reality with our thoughts.

Not really, you can furnish your prison to a certain degree with your thoughts (the mind), you get out of it with your heart (soul), or Free Will as discussed here (http://jandeane81.com/threads/6390-What-is-Free-will?p=841916258&viewfull=1#post841916258).

Guided Light
14th April 2015, 21:24
Not really, you can furnish your prison to a certain degree with your thoughts (the mind), you get out of it with your heart (soul), or Free Will as discussed here (http://jandeane81.com/threads/6390-What-is-Free-will?p=841916258&viewfull=1#post841916258).

Thank you, Cup, for pointing me to the Free Will thread. I think I live in an illusion of my own making. I know that in the past I have lived a life which was distracted by full-time work, bringing up a child, trying to pay the bills etc. It left no time to really understand who I AM and why I AM here. Many hours of research into many other peoples decades of research and my own very personal experiences of life have led me to where I AM NOW. The connection to my Higher Self has always been there, but I did not understand as like everyone who has gone through our basic eduction system, I was led to understand that my own feelings were not to be trusted and only an outside expert has the answers. Now I trust my own intuition and feelings. My truth is my own and may not match anyone else's, but I find much is verified on forums such as this. My basic philsophy is 'Love thyself', 'Do no harm', 'Do as you would be done by'. I wake each morning with the best of intentions, to be the best I can. If I fall below these expectations, I forgive myself.

blufire
14th April 2015, 21:50

For me the most interesting element in your opening post is that you have focused on the number 144,000

Are you aware of the profound spiritual symbolism of that particular number?

Cup
14th April 2015, 22:39
Thank you, Cup, for pointing me to the Free Will thread. I think I live in an illusion of my own making. I know that in the past I have lived a life which was distracted by full-time work, bringing up a child, trying to pay the bills etc. It left no time to really understand who I AM and why I AM here. Many hours of research into many other peoples decades of research and my own very personal experiences of life have led me to where I AM NOW. The connection to my Higher Self has always been there, but I did not understand as like everyone who has gone through our basic eduction system, I was led to understand that my own feelings were not to be trusted and only an outside expert has the answers. Now I trust my own intuition and feelings. My truth is my own and may not match anyone else's, but I find much is verified on forums such as this. My basic philsophy is 'Love thyself', 'Do no harm', 'Do as you would be done by'. I wake each morning with the best of intentions, to be the best I can. If I fall below these expectations, I forgive myself.

Thank you. And I'm also a newcomer here. This forum is a very nice space with a lot of good people, I'm happy I 'm here and have chance to meet people like yourself. People who are taking back their power as individuals. :love:

Guided Light
15th April 2015, 09:16

For me the most interesting element in your opening post is that you have focused on the number 144,000

Are you aware of the profound spiritual symbolism of that particular number?

Yes, I have seen that number in my research. I also know that the number is relevant to Jehovahs Witnesses. For myself, it is important to improve my spiritual life and help those that I love and are around me to improve theirs. A number is just a number.

Tonz
15th April 2015, 10:13
Thank you. And I'm also a newcomer here. This forum is a very nice space with a lot of good people, I'm happy I 'm here and have chance to meet people like yourself. People who are taking back their power as individuals.

Thankyou for posting this Cup, it is so heart warming, your presence of hearten people also is what makes the difference.

Tonz
15th April 2015, 10:15
I also seem to remember something about this number ,would someone care to remind us that fail to recall.

Cup
19th April 2015, 11:47
Thankyou for posting this Cup, it is so heart warming, your presence of hearten people also is what makes the difference.

:)