PDA

View Full Version : Do we ever question our own limitations?

Altaira
12th April 2015, 18:38
We live our life according sets of rules and regulations, we achieve certain results or goals according to our expectations. Our expectations are always gravitating around certain boundaries and we always say things like "I did all I could and there is nothing more that could be done". From our early years we have been conditioned to think that whatever we do there are limitations to our abilities. We know from experience that the best things in life come after long and tedious suffering. Almost all of course. Some times for no reason a miracle happens and we get a reward instantaneously, we become healthy or wealthy and we don't know why. We call it miracle.
I always had problems with those so called miracles. Everything we can't explain is a miracle or magic but I also knew that these things have their rationale it is just us with our programmed mind who cannot see through and understand why unexplained things happen.
Then what if we are able to know all this?
What if all our knowledge is always available in 100% to use? Then we will be able to make fully conscious decisions and wiull be very much more powerful beings knowing no limitations. I know this is possible but I wasn't able to put this within a conceptual framework.
Yesterday I attended Body, mind, spirit event where I listened to a talk given by a lady who was claiming that by practicing certain very simple techniques everyone can access their full consciousness and transform their life. Some of the ideas resonated with me, some techniques I have already practicing in my life without even knowing about this. All this made me think that there are people who have made a very serious effort to put everything that they know into a shape and make it accessible to everyone. I want to provide some more information about this so called Access Consciousness movement.

I am wondering if there are people here who know more about it. In fact I have very mixed feeling about it. On the one hand all I said so far is true on the other hand their website and their methods of distributing the information look like one of those marketing techniques in which they try to sell you air so to say.

Here it is some info

About Access Consciousness
The aim of Access Consciousness is to create a world of consciousness and oneness. Consciousness includes everything and judges nothing. It is our target to get you to the point where you receive from Access the awareness of everything, with no judgment of anything. If you have no judgment of anything, then you get to look at everything for what it is, not for what you want it to be, not for what it ought to be, but just for what it is.

Consciousness is the ability to be present in your life in every moment, without judgment of you or anyone else. It is the ability to receive everything, reject nothing, and create everything you desire in life - greater than what you currently have, and more than what you can imagine.

The target of Access is to help get you to the point where you are conscious enough to create change within you. Access offers tools and processes that make it possible to change everything that is not working in your life. Once you become more conscious, it will be easier for you to thrive in the face of the shifts that are occurring everywhere on the planet right now.

A Different Perspective

Access is a different point of view about life. It's about seeing all the things that you always knew should be possible but didn't know how to receive, with no judgment about the choices made in the past or future. Access gives people real life tools to use which can help them get to where they would like to be.

From this perspective, a new reality is created where people function from choice and possibility in their lives. They function from a place where they are no longer at the effect of everything and everyone around them and where they no longer judge themselves.

What is your awareness about your current reality? Do you see people being happy and joyful? Do you see a world where everyone is embraced or where everyone lives without judgment? Are children honored for their being, or are children manipulated and controlled to believe they are less than adults? Do you have the familiar feeling you are stuck or every time you take a step forward, you take two steps back? If (WHEN) you become conscious of what you say and think, your reality will change exponentially.

Your thoughts and statements generate your life. You have the ability to create anything instantaneously. What if you were willing to be brutally honest with yourself and start creating (generating) your reality? What would that look like? All you have to do is choose it.

Although tools of Access Consciousness has generated a great deal of change in the lives of many people, Access does not declare itself to be the only way. Access empowers you to know what is true for you. It allows you to know that you know! Access is an ever-evolving method for altering the parts of your life that don't show up the way you know they could. Access is not for the feeble-minded or the faint-of-heart. If you have the courage and desire to be truly you, the extraordinary you, the phenomenal you, maybe Access if for you.

What if you were willing to nurture and care for you?
What if you would open the doors to being everything you have decided it is not possible to be?
What would it take for you to realize how crucial you are to the possibilities of the world?

I've not listened to the whole talk below so I am not sure what it is exactly but it will give more information.
Listen to Founder and Co-Creator talk about how it all began:

http://cdn.voiceamerica.com/empowerment/011254/heer080113.mp3

http://www.accessconsciousness.com/about-access.asp

Altaira
18th April 2015, 21:42
I looked at some of Dr Dain Heer videos and actually found that everything there resonates with my own current views on matter, consciousness and how do we perceive our reality. I am posting some of them here. I would like to hear what others think about it. We create our reality there is no doubt about it but this guy has an explanation how it works. Am I the only one who finds this an interesting point of view?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bwirZf-xhY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmMGK0gmiXk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0TIoe6d44Y

ZShawn
31st July 2015, 04:42
Actually a very good find, thanks for making the thread
The techniques this guy talks about is his own version of the standard insights, which, of course he has packaged and marketed since we do live in a world that is dominated by a model of commerce currently.
However, it serves purpose as it creates some good content on youtube which can be viewed and shared, and it is helpful to hear these things from other points of view.