PDA

View Full Version : As the time fulfills - contactee Billy Meier speaks out 2015

The One
11th April 2015, 11:33
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ogpandrwS0

Published on Apr 10, 2015

This (90 min.) Movie presents UFO Contactee - Billy Meier, speaking out on current events like never before. Born on Feb. 3rd, 1937, Meier first made contact with beings from another world in 1942. From his experiences with people known as the Plejaren, Meier was able to make many shocking predictions about the future of humankind, predictions that over 70 years later, would play out exactly as predicted. Now Billy Meier speaks out about his views on the future and the past in the documentary film "AS THE TIME FULFULLS."

Church
11th April 2015, 14:55
I'm watching this right now and it is really well done. Good find, Malc.

DNA
11th April 2015, 17:25
I've been paying attention to Meier since 2004. I've read the "UFO CONTACT WITH THE PLIEADIES" books by Wendelle Stevens, I've listened to what amounted to tens of hours of lecture by Randolph Winters.

I'm of the opinion that Meier was indeed contacted, and as long as he was able to take pictures, it seemed the pictures served as representation by those who claimed he was in contact with that they were in fact in contact with him.
Since the pictures have stopped, I feel, so to have the communications stopped.
Meier claims to still be in contact, but the message now feels corrupted.

So as convoluted as this sounds. I believed in Meier as long as he was able to produce pictures corroborating his contacts. Not because I NEED pictures, but because the message was more resonate while the pictures were being taken. Meier is no longer able to produce new pictures, and the message feels to be more the product of a man using circular logic and depending on what is already inside of his head.

Angelrising
12th April 2015, 13:08

I'm of the opinion that Meier was indeed contacted, and as long as he was able to take pictures, it seemed the pictures served as representation by those who claimed he was in contact with that they were in fact in contact with him.
Since the pictures have stopped, I feel, so to have the communications stopped.
Meier claims to still be in contact, but the message now feels corrupted.

IMO, his pictures were compelling precisely because they were taken at a time before the rampant availability of photo editing and other digital modification capabilities. I'm not sure that if he produced pics today that they'd be as weighty.

bobo
20th April 2015, 21:04
Thank you, very nice, read and viewed some Billy Meier stuff before but this was most informing. We're getting there. With the info of Corey and all, I have to make a new 'picture' of my reality. But this time it's going to have EFFECT.

Outlander
20th April 2015, 21:21
Thanx TO, good one!

Billy Meier's vids and photographs have always intrigued me, especially 'cos they've been produced in a time you couldn't temper vids and photos as you can today.

They have always cued up to debunk Billy Meiers stuff but in vain, imo.