PDA

View Full Version : Are you frikkin Sirius????

That Guy
10th April 2015, 10:53
Very short story for your weird sh!t-o-meter, someone had a full contact ET MMA experience and I saw it happen:nails:

Yesterday, I went to the supermarket for my daily groceries, when I came out, I witnessed the following, a fairly chunky and not too fresh looking dude stepped of his bike, locked it, turned around to go into the supermarket I was just leaving, he took three steps forward and WHAMMMMMO, he flew a yard backwards like being hit with a wrecking ball ( I kid you not), it came out of nowhere, stopped him dead in his tracks and send him flying, while he was on the ground, he was rolling around in the fetal position and kept his hands beside his head for protection, and he was clearly being kicked around by something invisible, he was shouting, stop it Sirius, go away Sirius, f@ck off Sirius, I told you before, leave me the f@ck alone, stop hurting me.

I stood there for about 5 seconds with my mouth hanging open wondering if I should help him back on his feet, I decided not to, anywho, he was back on his bicycle very quick after the incident, shaking his head and cussing like a madman, screaming and shouting how this Sirius figure should stop messing with him, god damn aliens, yadayadayada, people were laughing ( I think they missed the body slam part), but I was intrigued by what just happened.

I got on my own bicycle and saw the dude again a few hundred yards further down the road on a park bench where he was taking a breather and looked like a complete dazed and confused mess.:ok:

I ask you.

WTF was that all about!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-ceg763Voc

dianna
10th April 2015, 11:00
Bizarre ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouAlpyHJoN4

The One
10th April 2015, 11:41
I love it when people witness stuff like this

Usually until you do witness things and other things like this its hard to believe

ronin
10th April 2015, 12:52
Hi That Guy ,it,s a shame you did not ask him if he was all right then that could have led you to ask him what had happened.
as it seems he was aware of whatever it was that jumped him and even referred to it by name.

Jano
10th April 2015, 13:51
Woua!, what an experience!, Sirius Attack!, never heard about this, strange, but I guess it's in the realm of possibility!, who knows?

That Guy
10th April 2015, 14:15
Woua!, what an experience!, Sirius Attack!, never heard about this, strange, but I guess it's in the realm of possibility!, who knows?

I work in psychiatry Jano and I have seen plenty of strange things but this one could be slapstick if it wasn't for me crapping my pants with my mouth hanging open myself, this was the strangest thing ever, I have seen plenty of psychotics experiencing things out of this world but this was amazing, an airborne full on body slam by something I don't want to meet, took less then half a second, Whammo....., for all I know that entity or whatever it was, was trying to tell him for the billionth time to stay the hell away from gluten and soy, lol, I've heard weirder stories.

PurpleLama
10th April 2015, 22:13
I've had some crazy sh!t happen to me over the years, I don't doubt this a bit.

ronin
11th April 2015, 13:58
I've had some crazy sh!t happen to me over the years, I don't doubt this a bit.

care to share Purplelama:nails:

Windancer
12th April 2015, 02:41
care to share Purplelama:nails:

Yes please. I know there are bad entities out there but have never seen anything. Have heard stories.