PDA

View Full Version : You Are Not Your Thoughts

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Aianawa
21st January 2016, 01:00
This is another meditation which can be challenging, as some of the no mind meditations can be, a goodie though >

http://lawoftime.org/rainbow-bridge/rainbow-bridge-meditation.html

Rainbow Bridge Meditation.

Also this extremely simple yet powerfullll natural mind meditation >

http://lawoftime.org/infobooth/naturalmind.html

Being curious, what was your experience Lcam88 ?.

lcam88
21st January 2016, 12:03
Well, I tried the "suggestion for children" version, of noticing the moments between thoughts more carefully.

I have come to notice that moment as a "burst of static" like you saw on old tube based TV's when the channel was flipped to an open frequency. Astronomers might call it the background radiation "noise". It was quite intense. I was right at the point before falling asleep on that occasion. There is something very interesting in that moment of consciousness I think.

Dreams have since been much more vivid, ideas (thoughts) that I would never think of. For example, last night I got the idea that it is possible to swim in open water by murmuring a sound into the medium.

It is supposed to be easier in shallow water for those that are learning, but it can't be in the body of water in an ordinary swimming pool due to the square borders/edges. Rounded edges and bottom would be really ideal. In deep water, you must already know how to do it so that "reflections" are not needed to "tune".

Starting with a sound like "aaaaaauuuuuuooooooooiii" came to mind, and the type of movement would be like slipping on a slippery surface moving feet first in a half seated position. Focus must be made on the body of water just in front of you about arms length, focus typically being a word related to thought and will, but the sense that I mean to convey would requires heart and be absent of thought.

That is a level of detail you just can't make up. I am very curious to try. Ok not try, to do it.

A part of me is suggesting that I level with the dream the way the meditation suggests leveling with a thought... And indeed sometimes I notice that is happening.

Aianawa
21st January 2016, 17:22
Mmmmm wish more people would inspect that moment before sleep.

Dreamtimer
21st January 2016, 17:25
I'm generally unable to inspect the moment because I just slip into sleep without noticing. As my mind can wander from one subject to another, it wanders right into sleep.

I believe I must meditate in order to be able to examine that state. It's not yet a habit or practice of mine. It's on the list now that I've finished with the major work on the house I was having done. Quiet is more predictable and dependable now.:meditating:

lcam88
21st January 2016, 18:51
Dreamtimer:

I suggest not worrying about it or giving it any special attention or focus. I know I certainly am not worried about falling asleep or not. Maybe Aianawa would agree that you just need to let it happen and notice.

Sleeping light is nice because you can sort of cross that boundary while awaking too. Keen and sharp awareness of what is happening in the mind... at every moment.

Sometimes I notice the moment and at other times I don't. I will say that I seem to have more vivid dreams when I do notice.

Aianawa, I've also noticed patterns... For example, perhaps 2 days ago, after the static experience and perhaps just before waking up, a pattern of points appeared, perhaps similar to that of a pine cone while it is still closed as viewed from the top, filled the scope of what I could "see" (eyes where closed). I then thought of whether it should form a spiral or not (clumsy me, thinking again ... :) ) And then the spiral became apparent and in clockwise movement. I wondered if it should be anti-clockwise and then I lost it.

So I'm still working on letting things simply reveal themselves without interruptions...

Regarding the dream above, I forgot to mention that in the dream sequence just prior I was seeking instructions... I can't remember whether it was about flying or what exactly.

My daughter (3 years old) happened to be in the dream and demonstrated the swim by accident or instinct on site and just before I even found the man who was said to have such instruction. I happened to be bitten by his dog as I approached him; one of those ankle biting small white fluffy dogs. The method of persuasion to get to dog to keep its distance was to apply pressure with my finger into a pressure point in its mouth, perhaps hurting it, even as it was still biting. I then released the dog and turned my attention to the man who didn't seem to mind the dog at all and looked into his left eye, and then the dream ended.

Needless to say I could just know he was just as unreceptive to answering anything I might ask as his dog was in a proper welcome. But the chance swim done by my daughter just priorly probably made the meeting with the man something of a stubborn act my mind was still insisted on. That inconsequential and irrelevant formality that is probably absent in any real revelation. Real answers to true mysteries will not come with a handshake or a tap on the back.

That would metaphorically be equivalent to saying: revelations will happen but you still need to notice them and there is no reason to insist in a direct answer when you are witness to the answer in a way more perfect then you can otherwise expect. That, Dreamtimer, is where my reply above is coming from.

Aianawa, I chose the child method because of its simplicity. No need to think about meditating or to train in any way, merely to experience.

Comments or suggestions?

Are you up to sharing some aspect of your experience?

Aianawa
22nd January 2016, 02:37
Yes I like simple also, have added a few things when teaching this, especialllly to children, hands being on stomach just on and below belly button so as to breath into stomach moreso at the start before then breathing normally, for myself I have reiki flowing also with hands, often I will not use a pillow, to keep spine and neck more straight, the joy for me at first was watching just after the inhale starts and the mind creates another thought or story, lol then you know you are not your mind, as you are watching it create a thought.

I went very deep into wishing to experience a detaching from the body and used Munroe's OOBE material, had many jumping back into the body experiences, bit startling and no memory, except once, from his data you get the vibration or allow the vibration ( universal tone ? ) to get loud and high and then sweep it up and down your body, anyway it worked and I awoke youfouric all memory remembered and totally pumped about my journey, the answers I got and the future ahead potentials and how well I was doing on my evolving, had the feeling to emmediately write it all down, still ****ed I did not, and went back to sleep and awoke with little memory lol.

I do not really dream at all nowadays, do not know why.

lcam88
22nd January 2016, 09:00
I've noticed the static on more than one occasion; do you have a tip or two to clear it out? In fact I can feel it almost all the time now.

I will try the hand on the stomach, I rarely use a pillow as I like to keep a straight spine and neck too. I have felt reiki flow in hands too...

Aianawa
22nd January 2016, 10:09
Am not an expert lcam88, if the static is the universal tone, then it has always been there as such, if I click in as such, yes it is there, sometimes I may have to wait a while, relax more but it is always there imo, the more I think about it, one could say it sounds like static, maybe see it as something to experiment with.

lcam88
22nd January 2016, 11:24
The static is blocking something Aianawa; static is the antithesis of clarity.

I've spent some time elaborating a few details of a larger concept relating planetary and stellar formation and evolution with Jeffery W in another thread. The disorder and random nature of static is absolutely absent in the natural order except perhaps when the complete "recycling" of energy occurs reducing things to their very elementary state. The Shiva dance so to speak that recreates galaxies.

That event would represent the only moment where "static" should be part of the experience but I know that in my elementary stage of examinations of that space between thoughts, I am nowhere near. It should only occur once you have have experienced through all other manners of clarity and detail and have arrived at that moment in the beginning.

Instead at this moment, I can hear/feel it even as I type this posting. As though it is something artificial.

ADDENDUM

I was looking at this thread here on TOT (http://jandeane81.com/threads/8627-January-2016-Former-star-seed-channeller-discovers-it-was-all-NSA-mind-programing/page4) and this static may be something indeed.

My analogy of a TV tuned to an open channel might be worth a second look? Comments?

Aianawa
22nd January 2016, 20:23
Maybe raise the level, vibration of the static as high as you are able, if it is the universal tone as in Munroe material, the results will confirm, interestingly since we have been talking on this subject, my awareness of the universal tone is high and obvious most of the time.

Aianawa
23rd January 2016, 21:36
The static may also be a step as much as a block, it may be sitting there within each of us, most or many people that meditate regularly meet this tone/static at some point, even as I write this I am aware of it without tuning in. Feel there may be some assistance for you in Munroe s first OOBE book, with the steps he has in place.

Aianawa
24th January 2016, 01:27
Actualllly if it is the universal tone, it is not something you will clear, pass through maybe, to return, but is maybe part of our make up. Will do a wee search and see if any vids out there pertaining to this.

A starting point > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monroe_Institute

https://www.monroeinstitute.org/research

https://www.youtube.com/user/MonroeInstitute

Aianawa
24th January 2016, 02:03
Lol And an ex scientoligist forum board on Munroe's work, very interesting > http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?6430-Monroe-Institute

Dreamtimer
24th January 2016, 13:13
lcam88, If there's tech static, perhaps it's something akin to what the plane trails may be doing: masking the clear perception of something. There's a signal someone wants to mask. I've read that the galactic plane we're passing through is more energy rich. Could that be related?

I've heard much about Monroe and his work. A closer look may be in order.: Sherlock:

Aianawa
25th January 2016, 04:47
Maybe I am not googling the right words, surely the universal hum/vibration is known well by differing peoples past and present and not just within Munroe material ?.

Dreamtimer
25th January 2016, 11:31
lcam88, "when you are witness to the answer in a way more perfect then you can otherwise expect." That is a beautiful phrase which describes my approach to dreams and what they reveal. I decided as a child to let them unfold naturally and not try to control them. What they have to show me is way beyond what I might expect. Because I don't screw around with them they have guided me in amazing ways.

Aianawa
27th January 2016, 04:02
Icam88 , there is also the possibility of ancester connection that may come through the jaw bone/s, one can change the/a frequency by adjusting ones jaw bone/s, another possibility.

Aianawa
28th January 2016, 09:55
This is sorta the best I could find on the sound/tone/static icam88 > https://goldenageofgaia.com/2010/12/03/what-is-that-ringing-in-my-ears/

A reader asked what the hum was that she hears in her ears. Other readers have asked on earlier occasions what the ringing or the high-pitched whine is. Since more and more people will be hearing this ring in the future, perhaps it’s a good time to consider what the sages say about it.

I hear it all the time and have heard it for years. Many people consider it to be tinnitis, but Paramahansa Yogananda says it’s not. He says it’s the sound of the universal creative vibration that calls all matter into being, holds it in place for a while, and then returns it to the formless, the cosmic motor, the music of the spheres, in the first form in which it manifests itself to us.

Unfortunately the only quote I no longer have is the very one from the Self-Realization Fellowship lessons where Yogananda specifically addresses the matter and says the ringing is not tinnitis but the sound of Aum. Over the holidays I may see if I can find the Lessons again, but I do have many other quotes from him in which he gets close to the subject. (For more, see 1.)

Religions have various names for this primal vibration. Some call it Aum or Amen, others Shakti, Prakriti/Procreatrix, still others the Holy Spirit, Wisdom (Solomon), Sophia, and so on. It’s synonymous with movement and sound. The Father is still and silent. I follow Sri Ramakrishna’s practice and call it the “Divine Mother,” as in this passage: “O Mother! O Embodiment of Om!” (2) And here:

“Everyone is under the authority of the Divine Mother, Mahamaya, the Primal Energy. Even the Incarnations of God accept the help of maya to fulfill their mission on earth. Therefore, they worship the Primal Energy.” (3)

Here is Yogananda explaining that Aum is known to all religions.

“Aum of the Vedas became the sacred word Hum of the Tibetans, Amin of the Moslems, and Amen of the Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Jews, and Christians. Its meaning in Hebrew is sure, faithful.” (4)

Here he is equating it with the Holy Spirit:

“Holy Ghost, Aum of the Hindus, the Mohammedan Amin, the Christian Amen, Voice of Many Waters, Word are the same thing. Aum is called the word because the word signifies cosmic intelligent vibratory sound which is the origin of all sounds and languages. This intelligent cosmic vibration or word is the first manifestation of God in creation. ” (5)

“The Cosmic Energy, or Vibration, … has a voice of Cosmic Sound which is called Amen by Christians or Om by Hindus. This Amen is the faithful witness in the beginning of creation — that is, all vibrating creation is accompanied by the Cosmic Sound of Amen or Om or the Word or Holy Ghost, which is the first vibrating manifestation of God.” (6)

Here he explains what is mystically meant by “voice of God” or “God said,” given that God the Father is silent and still:

“The Aum vibration that reverberates throughout the universe [is] the ‘Word’ or ‘voice of many waters’ of the Bible.” (7)

“Throughout the Bible wherever the word ‘VOICE’ or ‘GOD SAID’ is used, it signifies that God did not speak through a throat but that, whenever God wills to create something definite, His will stirs up and energizes the Cosmic Energy which produces various sounds. Hence, ‘God said’ means God vibrating, and His Voice signifies His Intelligent Cosmic Vibration and Energy.” (8)

Jesus communing with the Holy Spirit, Divine Mother, Aum/Amen

In case anyone did not follow what he just said, God the Father does not directly speak but stirs up God the Mother (Aum, the Word, the Holy Spirit) who “speaks.” If you have trouble imagining this, consider what Krishna said about God the Father:

“This entire universe is pervaded by me, in that eternal form of mine which is not manifest to the senses. Although I am not within any creature, all creatures exist within me. I do not mean that they exist within me physically. That is my divine mystery. You must try to understand its nature. My Being sustains all creatures and brings them to birth, but has no physical contact with them.” (9)

Here Yogananda explains Aum as a cosmic vibration upholding creation:

“God is the Word or Om or Holy Ghost or Cosmic Vibration or Cosmic Energy. God is Cosmic Sound resulting from the Cosmic Energy and Cosmic Vibration. God’s first manifestation is the Word or Intelligent Cosmic Vibrating Sound.” (10)

“Aun [sic] or the Holy Ghost, [is] the sole causative force that upholds the cosmos through vibration.” (11)

Regarding the manner of creation, the Divine Mother is Herself composed of three cosmic forces or movements, which Hindus call the three “gunas.”We have no equivalent notion for the gunas in the West. What Yogananda refers to here as the “outflowing consciousness” or “Christ Intelligence” could also be considered the Child of God, the Third member of the Trinity, the Transcendental Father in the womb of the Phenomenal Mother. We now have all three members of the Trinity: Father, Mother, and Child or Brahman, Shakti, and Atman (Hindu).

“Ghost signifies an intelligent, invisible, conscious force, or intelligent cosmic vibration. It is holy because the emanent (outflowing) consciousness of God the Father, or Christ intelligence, guides it to create all finite matter. The ancients, not versed in the polished language of modern times, used ‘Holy Ghost’ and ‘Word’ for Intelligent Cosmic Vibration, which is the first materialization of God the Father in matter. The Hindus speak of this ‘Holy Ghost’ as the ‘Aum’. ‘A’ stands for ‘Akar’ or creative vibration; ‘U’ stands for ‘Ukar’ or preservative vibration; and ‘M’ for ‘Makar’ or destructive vibration.” (12)

“The potencies of sound and of vach, the human voice, have nowhere else been so profoundly investigated as in India. The Aum vibration that reverberates throughout the universe (the ‘Word’ or ‘voice of many waters’ of the Bible) has three manifestations or gunas, those of creation, preservation, and destruction. Each time a man utters a word, he puts into operation one of the three qualities of Aum. This is the lawful reason behind the injunction of all scriptures that man should speak the truth.” (13)

Paramahansa Yogananda meditating

In my opinion, Hindus personalized the three gunas and called them Brahma (creation), Vishnu (maintenance), and Shiva (transformation). Of course, I could be wrong.

Spiritually-sensitive people hear the first manifestation of this Holy Spirit or Divine Mother as a ringing in the ears. Others have to meditate deeply to have the sound arise within themselves.

“The intelligent holy vibration, or the first manifestation of God the Father, … manifests as the cosmic sound of Aum, or Amen, which can be heard in meditation.” (14)

“Patanjali speaks of God as the actual Cosmic Sound of Aum that is heard in meditation. Aum is the Creative Word, the whir of the Vibratory Motor, the witness of Divine Presence.” (15)

“‘Behold, I stand at the door, and knock (sound through Om vibration): If any man hear my voice (listen to Om), and open the door, I will come in to him.’ (Revelation 3:20). Patanjali (a great Hindu Raja Yogi) wrote: ‘Meditate on Om to actually contact [God]. Om is His symbol (manifestation of creation).'” (16)

Here is Da Free John hearing it as a click:

“I could feel and hear little clicking pulses in the base of my head and neck, indicating the characteristic Presence of the Mother Shakti.” (17)

Yogananda explains what the Yogi does with the sound of Aum, this ringing in our ears:

Paramahansa Ramakrishna in samadhi

“[One] hears the sound of Holy Ghost when all bodily and astral sounds cease. Then, by deeper meditation on this sound, by higher processes learned from the Guru, he can be one with the sound and ‘touch’ it. Then, after touching or feeling it, by still higher methods, the spiritual aspirant will find his consciousness vibrating simultaneously in his body and in several continents. As he progresses further by deeper and longer meditation, he will find his consciousness vibrating simultaneously in his body, in the earth, the planets, the universes, and in every particle of matter.” (18)

“When the Yogi … listens to cosmic vibration, his mind is diverted from the physical sounds of matter outside his body to the circulatory sounds of the vibrating flesh. Then his consciousness is diverted from the vibrations of the body to the musical vibrations of the astral body. Then his consciousness wanders from the vibrations of the astral body to the vibrations of consciousness in all atoms.

“Then the consciousness of the Yogi listens to the Holy Ghost or Cosmic Sound emanating from all atoms. This is the way the ordinary consciousness should be baptized or expanded into Christ consciousness through the expanding power of the Holy Ghost, or the all-spreading ‘Aum-vibrating-sound’ heard in meditation.” (19)

“All human beings find their consciousness hidebound by the body, but by listening to and feeling the ‘Aum’ vibration and intuitive Christ consciousness the Yogi realizes that God the Father’s cosmic consciousness exists inactively in regions where there is no motion or presence of the Holy-Ghost vibration. (For the Holy-Ghost vibration is limited only to a certain tract of space which is peopled by the cosmos and all island universes. Holy Vibration is condensed into planetary creation.)” (20)

Note Yogananda’s contention that the Divine Mother can only be found in a certain tract of space.

“By deep meditation … the student can hear the voice of cosmic sound, emanating from all atoms and sparks of cosmic energy. By listening to this omnipresent sound the consciousness of the body-caged soul begins gradually to spread itself from the limitations of the body into omnipresence. One listening to the cosmic sound will find his consciousness spreading with it to limitlessness.” (21)

“After listening to and feeling the cosmic sound in all the Physical, Astral, and Ideational cosmos, or in the Physical, Astral, and Ideational Holy Ghost, his consciousness will vibrate in all creation. Then when his expanded consciousness becomes stable in all creation, it feels the presence of Christ consciousness in all vibration. Then the [Yogi] becomes Christ-like; his consciousness experiences the Second Coming of Christ; he feels in his vehicle the presence of Christ-consciousness as Jesus felt Christ expressed in His body.” (22)

“Through the divine eye in the forehead (east), the yogi sails his consciousness into omnipresence, hearing the Word or Aum, divine sound of ‘many waters’: the vibrations of light that constitute the sole reality of creation.” (23)

So if you’re hearing the blessed sound of Aum as a ringing in your ears, rejoice. Welcome it. Talk to it. Say, “Hello, Mother. What are your wishes for me today?” or “What are you bringing me today?” Listen to it and allow it to grow within your consciousness. Hearing the sound of the universal motor is a great blessing indeed.

Footnotes

(1) Interestingly I did a search online and turned up this near-reference to it, from one Omgurom who read it in the SRF Lessons as I did:

“What you are hearing sounds like the Aum (om) vibration, it is heard in the right ear by people who do a lot of yoga and meditate. Paramahansa Yogananda talks about it a lot in his SRF lessons. If you wish to contact SRF – Self Realization Fellowship you could talk with a nun from there. They will be able to help you understand more about it.” (Yoga Forums, at http://www.yogaforums.com/forums/f20/ringing-in-right-ear-6720.html.)

Here’s another reference to it in a kundalini discussion group, by a nameless correspondent:

“[The ringing in your ears] probably the background static of consciousness. A yogi (e.g., Yogananda) will tell you it’s the OM vibration, the word of God. A Zen master will probably call it original sound. Concentrating on it is a form of meditation. When [kundalini] becomes active it turns into a roar like a waterfall.” (http://www.kundalini-gateway.org/threads/th_sound.html.)

And finally here is a statement from Yogananda that all sounds are Aum, which again is not the exact quote but provides the foundation for it:

“The earthly sounds of all atomic motion, including the sounds of the body—the heart, lungs, circulation, cellular activity—come from the cosmic sound of the creative vibratory activity of Aum. The sounds of the nine octaves perceptible to the human ear, as well as all cosmic low or high vibrations that cannot be registered by the human ear, have their origin in Aum.” (http://www.yogananda.com.au/pyr/pyr_aum.html.)

(2) Paramahansa Ramakrishna

lcam88
1st February 2016, 13:00
I just got back from a week long vacation. Thanks for all the links Aianawa. Looking.

Thanks for your thoughtful comments Dreamtimer.

I still here the static. Indeed a ringing in the ears is not an unfair characterization; I think it is a "side effect". I am particularly curious about your reference to the position of the jaw Aianawa; all medians that define energy flows in the body end in the teeth and sadly I am going to have to remove my last wisdom tooth. I am unsure if that is going to be good or bad but I know it is necessary, let's see.

Characterizing the static as a block and then calling attention to medium or channels was my way of visiting this experience as a form of "mind control". You see, I am seeing and hearing static as though the sensations I have are of an "unconnected" channel. To suppose it is unconnected is to infer a bit of an engineered functionality where the connected state is left open or desynchronized from the "TV program".

If indeed my analogies about the subject matter have merit, mind control would simply be done by introducing "Joan of Arc-esk" type voices and/or complementary imagery into the channel. The origin unbeknownst to the "experiencer" would easily be willing to find the next best explanation – God, or spirits or whatever else that falls into their values and beliefs – to rationalize the experience.

That I have found to be seeing and hearing static is comforting insofar as to know I am still motivated something innately "me".

I will now look into the Monroe materials and decide. Comments, questions and even off-topic but distantly related issues are of interest to me. Thanks.

PS

This link explains the ringing in an eloquent way: https://goldenageofgaia.com/2010/12/03/what-is-that-ringing-in-my-ears/

Thanks.

Aianawa
1st February 2016, 19:56
I felt to say about the jaw as I have been having some old patterns knocking on my door, especially ancestor/DNA/past life etc wise, low and behold yesterday at work while being silly I moved my lower jaw sideways in an expression and a massive clunck happened, very much hurt for about twenty seconds and then good as gold, there was a clearing of some sort, mind you I have been pushing it, lots of self treats etc. Am luckey though we have two sacred chambers here in Christchurch and soon there will be a ancestor liberation morning and feel will clear a little more, do not know where you live lcam88 but maybe google sacred chambers and your city/nearest if you feel to explore this. Happy to see your researching atm.

Found this > http://www.sacredchamberswichita.org/faqs.html

Dreamtimer
2nd February 2016, 10:53
Jeez. I forgot about the jaw thing. :omg:

I need to brush up. (pun accidental but fun)

Aianawa
3rd February 2016, 03:04
Lol, yes and when spirit, god, higher self etc express through ones thoughts, only feelings ?, can let one know if correct ?.

lcam88
3rd February 2016, 12:42
Aianawa:

How do you know that spirit, god, and higher self etc is not always expressing through ones thoughts and feelings? That everything is indeed an expression of spirit, god and higher self? Would that view be more "you are not your thoughts".

Aianawa
3rd February 2016, 19:21
Vibration. god is all, all is god, god is number, number is god, is the gauge, with gods expression, imo.

Dear oh dear, many on our forum would imo express this in many differing ways, to help, if this is incorrect, it is still all, god.

You may thought, to know god but no thought is needed.

Many of us go to pain outside of ourselves so as to know god, thoughting it is our pain.

Many of us go to inside of ourselves thoughting pain to express to gods mirror.

Aianawa
4th February 2016, 07:51
I have to put this here as well due to the > as never before - that I am now < now thought , >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50UYrn0iQrs

lcam88
4th February 2016, 09:54
:)

Aianawa
4th February 2016, 21:46
Interesting in that the code connects beyond ones thought, body becoming present also, lol all words are code as such, vibration, Bock saga comes to mind.

lcam88
5th February 2016, 11:06
I had a bit of an insight about "code connects to beyond". Sounds included.

But the impression I had was of a different nature, that mind (human mind) could connect to the mind of each "realm of existence". My impression was that "realm of existence" are defined by some type of fundamental geometry or energy pole that I have yet to identify.

Aianawa
6th February 2016, 05:10
Well just as we have an energy toroidial sock as such, so has the earth between it's poles, is that what your meaning ?.

lcam88
6th February 2016, 14:04
What I mean: perhaps metal is a "realm of existence", perhaps wood, or water. Once the connection is made then the experience of the connected consciousnesses could be shared...

Aianawa
7th February 2016, 01:28
Okay, one can sit with an old fire place, say made from Earth elements more so, the memory of events and words spoken around that fire place is held within it, one could connect and receive data from the fire place, an old battle field holds that energy of long ago and one can connect and receive data, from experience portals in/on/within houses etc and the like ( properties ) are connected to past memory and long gone people/s, spose one could say that metals are living things to some degree as they are a part of gaia as such.

lcam88
7th February 2016, 17:50
What I mean by connecting with the "realm of metal" or such, may indeed be partially as you share, and it may be of shiny, reflection untarnishing everlasting malleability. To open your mind to meld with the metal experience...

That is likely an aspect very different from connecting with another peudo-human experience residual from a places history.

Aianawa
7th February 2016, 21:18
I see your point, metals created money before the templars created notes, another aspect maybe.

lcam88
8th February 2016, 22:02
The memory and experience of metal is a worldly experience of neighbors, of energetic fluidity, of "transparency" insofar as metal shares its conscious experience liberally. And one of depth, depending on the metal, where "God" is literally visible in the eye of the waking mind.

Perhaps the experience metaphorically resembles something like this (http://7-themes.com/data_images/out/49/6938646-hd-digital-blasphemy-free.jpg):

http://7-themes.com/data_images/out/49/6938646-hd-digital-blasphemy-free.jpg

Aianawa
9th February 2016, 18:40
Prefer a crystal cave myself lol, because for myself it is feelings and connection, do know people that prefer the connection of metal, usually copper, some silver and gold, as for realm I feel my logical side going no no fluffy please lol.

lcam88
10th February 2016, 01:07
I don't discriminate one over another, yet.

I had an experience of carbon the other day. I think it was carbon anyway, and then I ran across a link of CO2 to methane... It is different from metal in that things are more solitary; there felt to be less "communion" for some reason. I will try again today.

Aianawa
11th February 2016, 03:36
A lull in my thoughts ATM, feels like the noosphere is awaiting in preparation for an overload download beginning lol, a nice feeling, quieter, I can still feel in the background though, perfect chaos. Let's say disclosure across differing aspects of occult, from space peoples etc to financial truth comes striding into the collective mind, does gracefullll surrender to the what is occur or panicky paranoia ? , does where one lives and ones culture or community matter, ooopps let it go, quiet quiet.

lcam88
11th February 2016, 10:44
The calm before the plunge?

Disclosure will be followed by various groups offering or forcing their interpretation thereof. Business as usual.

There will be a revisiting of the theme: "What do you believe?" And then a movement to redefine a norm, possibly with "cleansing" type activities within the more extreme groups.

A bunch of people may choose to get away from it all and live in a cave or hole in the ground so they may pursue their own meanings without interference <= that is the keyword even now.

Culture and Community? They are defined by values people have, they are indicators could reveal likely reactions at the individual level; it depends on the nature of revelation being a mere voice in our minds or a shout in our midst. I prefer the quiet.

Aianawa
12th February 2016, 02:41
He he he old energy happenings based on tptb, now tptW in this new time and templates have much differing potentials due to many that do not oppose them but create in front of themselves, therefore them, like a chess player that is 28 moves ahead and another who is 36 moves ahead, IMO, also yes many will still go with the potential you say, also.

lcam88
12th February 2016, 10:59
I didn't understand... completely.

Another realm: sulfur...

Aianawa
13th February 2016, 01:21
The calm before the plunge?

Disclosure will be followed by various groups offering or forcing their interpretation thereof. Business as usual.

There will be a revisiting of the theme: "What do you believe?" And then a movement to redefine a norm, possibly with "cleansing" type activities within the more extreme groups.

A bunch of people may choose to get away from it all and live in a cave or hole in the ground so they may pursue their own meanings without interference <= that is the keyword even now.

Culture and Community? They are defined by values people have, they are indicators could reveal likely reactions at the individual level; it depends on the nature of revelation being a mere voice in our minds or a shout in our midst. I prefer the quiet.

I would have said something similar, even two years ago, not now though, too many people know their own minds, too many groups, communities, etc let alone individuals creating high potential futures.

lcam88
13th February 2016, 23:14
Old habits die hard.

I'm happy to know you are a different person from a two years ago.

Aianawa
14th February 2016, 04:01
Each is an individual, getting their own micro macro knowing, intuition, feelings etc, we got a 5.9 earthquake today, one could feel the release, the unfolding template etc, a couple of awake and aware plus awakened friends went into bliss joy mode afterwards, did also myself a couple of hours later when able to tune in as such, is nice. So a lull in some ways has abated for myself micro and somewhat macro also, will now await ripples in there many guises.

Aianawa
16th February 2016, 10:00
The Sun actity prior to valintynes day and hitting Earth that day, connected with the Earthquake and template download, was perfect as usual, events since have been speedy and karma dodging on a micro scale if not macro also, life is so so amazing. Looking forward now to some more puzzle piecesallighning.

Aianawa
24th February 2016, 06:09
Each is an individual, getting their own micro macro knowing, intuition, feelings etc, we got a 5.9 earthquake today, one could feel the release, the unfolding template etc, a couple of awake and aware plus awakened friends went into bliss joy mode afterwards, did also myself a couple of hours later when able to tune in as such, is nice. So a lull in some ways has abated for myself micro and somewhat macro also, will now await ripples in there many guises.

As noted above there was CME activity and energy release ( earthquake/s ) around this time, also the Syrian etc tension building to peak, Ripples so far have been seeing closed minded people and usually close/ish minded people being more openminded, some people who need to be right, not as fully having that need, some people moving through some tough old baggage, with lots of grace, as such, also a calmness overall while chaos and drama has unfolded, all this in a micro= macro fashion.

Aianawa
3rd March 2016, 09:50
I remember in one of my top five books read Time and the Technoospere by Jose Arguelles, this, that when the twin towers were bought down, it was the finish of the technoosphere and the beginning of the noosphere, after reading this book I somewhat understood this statement, nowadays I see moreso also the awakening that then to now, people have had through that date 9/11, how indeed a new collective mind was awakened ( noosphere ), also how now contains no thoughts and thoughts are not our thoughts, lol I still have thoughts but know they are not mine, so does this mean that the connected collective mind is connected to me and when disconnected, no thoughts are here as such ?, or do we remain connected but not engaged or something else ?.

Aianawa
17th March 2016, 09:51
While in the lulls of late ( about one moon ) lol, thank god and the know thyself/mind work, as the thought pollution as such, available, is diabolical. Looking forward to

Aianawa
28th March 2016, 11:01
things evolving to nicer normal lol, strange lull that was, for myself, sensing and watching previous lulls ( they were shorter, this was a long one imo ) recalibration of energies and new template uploads come to mind.

Aianawa
5th April 2016, 23:59
I love this little gem, with ones mind > all assumptions are lies < , watch your mind and see if you are assuming lol.

lcam88
6th April 2016, 01:47
I love this little gem, with ones mind > all assumptions are lies < , watch your mind and see if you are assuming lol.

Yes, because one thinks it is so.

Aianawa
6th April 2016, 10:27
Yes if one did not know they were doing it.

Dreamtimer
6th April 2016, 10:43
How about when others are assuming? I get that a lot. It can be quite annoying. They don't think, they assume. Hmmm..

Aianawa
6th April 2016, 21:32
Are you assuming that Dreamtimer ?.

lcam88
6th April 2016, 22:24
It is impossible to assume if your mind is free of thought since assuming is a thought activity.

I am assuming when you read:

Yes, because one thinks it is so.

You understood that thinking it is so makes it so.

When really I meant: one thinks, and so it is so.

Can that be a lie?

=> Yes, we both presume to know the nature of thinking and though when certainly it is something else. <=

Aianawa
7th April 2016, 11:41
Agree with you Icam88. Received this way of looking at the mind and liked it.

Confront what is going on inside, not challenge it but look at it and then do not try to change it because that cannot be changed, because these are contents of the mind and the mind is very, very old, as old as man himself. And that is the structure of the mind. That cannot be changed. It is the nature of the mind. Plus it is not you. It is there in you, but you are not 'that'. It will remain so whether you are enlightened or not it would remain so.

Dreamtimer
7th April 2016, 11:56
No, they'll admit then or later that they're assuming. Also, it's pretty obvious when someone is reaching a conclusion that is nearly unrelated to what you just did/said/thought. If it's not an assumption, then it's a delusion or some such.

Aianawa
9th April 2016, 03:23
Finally back on computer lol, here is the full Q and A from two postd back >

" Pain creates pleasure; pleasure creates pain." - Sri Amma Bhagavan

Q: All, that has played out recently has triggered judgment, disappointment, even bitterness at the way of the world. I'm aware that this judgment is coming from my own unresolved pain and this pain is holding me back from life and freedom and is hardening my heart.
I have sat with my pain and experienced it shift into joy. I have had beautiful spiritual experiences, but the pain of old conditioning keeps returning.
Bhagavan, what do you suggest I do to become more trusting and open to life as it is, and the unknown?

SRI BHAGAVAN: "See, you have to keep on practicing inner integrity until you're going deep inside yourself and see what is actually there. If you go deep inside, you will find there is nothing but fear, essentially fear. There is deceit, there is cunning, there is jealousy and all that muck. It's all there. You have to confront it. Confront it means not challenge it, but look at it, and then do not try to change it because it cannot be changed because these are contents of the mind, and the mind is very, very old. It's as old as man himself, and that is the structure of the mind, that cannot be changed. It is the nature of the mind. For example, you could take sugar, sugar is crystalline. It tastes sweet. It's specific heat is that much. It's specific variety is that much. You can't do anything about it. You take salt; it has its own qualities.

So, the human mind has evolved over millions of years into what it is today. But, the basic structure itself has not changed very much. Fear is there, it was there for ancient man, it is there today. Jealousy was there, it is there. Anger was there, it is there. Desire was there, it is there. But, the objects have changed. Probably earlier man had fear for the tiger, or the lion, or some wild beast, or the fear of hunger.

Today's man has fear of the share market and what's happening to the economy. Somebody would indeed feel jealously about somebody's spear. Now, you could feel jealousy about somebody's car. So, essentially the structure has not changed because it has also genetically been designed that way. So, fighting to change - that would be foolhardy.

So, if there is a problem with you, like for example, you live on a street where there is the mafia, or something like that. There is no way you could get out of that street and the mafia will not leave. So, what is the best way to handle the situation?

Could you tell what is the best way to handle the situation? The mafia will not go and you cannot leave that place. So, what do you do? The best way would be - to go to the mafia, to stand up to the mafia. Take those guys a pack of sweets to him, some gifts to him, maybe embrace him and praise him. Then the mafia would say, "Ok, you do whatever you want. I won't trouble you." You are now a friend of the mafia.

Something similar must happen here as you cannot change all these things. Look, it is not you, it is there in you but you are not that. It will remain so, whether you are enlightened or not, it will remain so. The only difference is the enlightened man is not playing with it, he is not trying to change it, he not's feeling bad about it. It just remains. So, once you see it is there, it is there in everybody because it is the one mind.

Let us say someone is having a H1N1 problem. It's not your H1N1 or somebody's H1N1. It is H1N1, that's all. It is swine flu. It's not your swine flu or his swine flu. You can't have ownership over it. Similarly, you can't have ownership over your mind and its qualities. It is the human mind. Of course, if the brain undergoes some change, maybe things will change. Maybe the future man will be very different. But, as of now, that is operating, genetically programmed, that is how it will function.

So, there will be a negative side to you, which you are all the time masking because you can't exhibit it in public. There are terrible things going on inside because people don't know what would happen. So, there is this negative side, you've got to accept it and not say it is bad or good. It is there, that's all. You've got to take a neutral stand. If you say, ok, it's very good, or something's wrong with it; you could say it's very bad. That also is not alright. It is there. You cannot do anything about it. Because then you realize change is impossible. Now, when change is impossible what do you do? You just keep quiet and keeping quiet is the solution.

So, there will be a negative side to you, which you are all the time masking because you can't exhibit it in public. There are terrible things going on inside because people don't know what would happen. So, there is this negative side, you've got to accept it and not say it is bad or good. It is there, that's all. You've got to take a neutral stand. If you say, ok, it's very good, or something's wrong with it; you could say it's very bad. That also is not alright. It is there. You cannot do anything about it. It is then you realize change is impossible. Now, when change is impossible what do you do? You just keep quiet and keeping quiet is the solution.

So, for this to happen, you must first probe; Without probing how do you know what's inside there? So, bravely, go ahead. The blessing will help you to go inside, see a lot of things which you've never imagined before. This is what all the great ones have done. Be it a Buddha, or a Christ. They have done this. They have gone inside. They have seen what is there and they've said, let it be so. When you say, let it be so. You become free of it. It is there, but you're free of it.

This you should practice. You'll see tremendous changes happening to you, most of all conflict will slowly cease. As conflict ceases, slowly something will happen. You'll begin to feel connected and then when you begin to feel connected you'll find that thought subsides, and that which thought cannot touch will start expressing itself. Because that which will come in - cannot be touched by thought because it's not a concept, it is not a belief, it is not a view. It is not even an experience the mind always experiences, no. It is something very living. What you call the present. It's very, very living. That would kick in. That would come in of its own and that is the benediction we are talking about.

To get there you have to move step by step: go inside, discover, accept, love. It's an automatic sequence. It does not require great time, energy and effort. Only the first phase takes time, energy and effort; and if you use the blessing (deeksha), it gets quite fast. Thereafter, no time is required, no energy is required, no effort is required. Suppose there is a snake in the hall where you are and then all of you are jumping in great fear. Then, suddenly somebody brings a torch and you discover it's not a snake, it's a rope. Fear has disappeared instantaneously. It has not taken time, it has not taken energy, it has not taken effort. You saw and you are free. To see is to be free.

It does not take any of these things. But, the whole trouble is getting a torchlight, and putting a torchlight, and seeing what is there. That is the effort that is required on your part. Once that is done, slowly you'll find something very remarkable happens. First you feel there is a peace. Then you discover conflict is absent. Nothing has changed. Your wife is still nagging you, your husband is still bothering you, your son is disobeying you, you have problems with your friends. Still, those things have not changed, but it is no more affecting you. You simply take them in your stride, and even that is giving you joy.

Little by little you find even the other is slowly changing and when that happens thought subsides......Thought is the mischief maker because thought is measurement. It is all the time measuring things and because it is measuring things, the beauty is lost. Reality is lost. So, thought subsides and reality comes into focus. Along with reality comes something which I would not like to talk about. You're going to discover it for yourself. I'll simply call it the benediction. It is there. So, it's like a sequence that naturally happens, and I hope that all of you can get there, latest by 2012, when you could make a big impact on the planet, helping a lot of people".

"Often we believe that the situation outside is responsible for our happiness. Look for the solution within yourself."

" Judgement and evaluatory process cause suffering."
- Sri Amma Bhagavan

~ Sri Amma Bhagavan ~
This week's Webcast Teaching of Sri Bhagavan to contemplate:
"The awakened one has thoughts.
the unawakened one has an illusory thinker also.." - Sri Bhagavan

lcam88
10th April 2016, 02:24
I have been exchanging ideas with another member here who has described many similar moments of mind; that becoming "desensitized" or less automatically responsive to stimulus, referred to as "wiggle", being quite key to coming to terms with "controlling" your mind.

Taking control of reactionary moments that may be triggered by pain experienced in ones life, for example. Or that may be a part of our "genetic programming", like the natural reaction I have when an attractive woman passes by of looking at her figure to satisfy my "need" to evaluate the sexual value of the woman more closely. Or even something instinctual, if an object is unexpectedly waved in front of your face, auto-protective measures come into play that make you "flinch", or pull away sharply.

Self-evaluation is hard, and coming to terms with what you find is equally hard. I like the quote you share above in that coming to terms is not about finding something wrong, or right, good or bad, simply just noticing and leaving it as you may see to be neutral. To remember that a painful experience and learn from it, treasure or value it for what it is. To enjoy beauty wherever you may find it whether it be in the figure of an attractive woman or in the sensations of a bright spring mornings breeze across your face.

Instinctive reactions require "training" to overcome. Some people lose their breath as they enter cold water, for example. But after some practice and repeating the motions of entering cold water your mind comes to terms with its instincts as well. A type os desensitization of having the level of cold water raise over your thorax makes it something normal.

Indeed finding and working our tolerances to intense sensations and all manner of thoughts is part of learning to control our mind [and body]. What forms and intensity of wiggle can be experienced without moving from one's center is one way of evaluating the level of control an individual has in his/her reality.

Aianawa
11th April 2016, 03:12
Thanks for reply lcam88, control or controlling thoughts is okay and challenging not confronting even better imo, as long as one self evalueates to know thyself/mind.

lcam88
11th April 2016, 08:55
words... Yes.

we revisit meditation, refinements of thought.

Aianawa
18th April 2016, 11:57
To hate is to poison oneself while believing otherwise.

lcam88
18th April 2016, 12:57
Consciousness sometimes bubbles with unpleasantness. Reactionary hate of sorts. Sometimes I don't know myself.

Aianawa
19th April 2016, 04:34
Lol, the self, ones self, in many ways all that we do is for the self, usually on honest self reflection we find this, allowing and helping the self be happy and feel good IMO is very important, embracing the darkness of self, allowing all as such.

Aianawa
19th April 2016, 05:03
Embracing all of self, while challenging, helps with the opportunity of feeling good without outside guilt, outside of self of course.

Aianawa
19th April 2016, 23:45
How often does one lie to oneself, if most that one does is for thy self even when for another, admitting this can then allign one with the universe/way/the all that is/synchronicity releasing one into flow, harmony, whether good or bad as such for oneself, still being harmonic.

Aianawa
22nd April 2016, 12:26
When the self is just there, just a part of ones functions - brain-mind-body-etc, no longer reacted to, observed by the higher self or ones soul or higher fractul, you are no longer your thoughts, your mind, your body but caring for these aspects of ones self, your free, even if of the illusion played around you, the theatre designed or not around you, you have no choice, maybe obligations but no choice, one is synchronistic with the all, in harmony with ones self also. This unlimited personnel power of no thought, no mind, renders one obligated to the collective soul, which has one main purpose, to transmute what is best for all, suffering.

Aianawa
28th April 2016, 10:02
A wee bump for new members, also may May see all of us more thoughtfullll and more thoughtless plus present lol.

What you try to do is you try to push out some things and keep the others. That is the mistake. You say this is good, that is evil. That is the problem. You say this is sacred, this is profane. That is the problem. You have to accept all that is there. You accept the most beautiful thoughts and you have to accept the most terrible thoughts because they are all happening inside of you. That is the truth.

Thoughts are millions of years old. They are not your thoughts. They are just flowing through you. That�s all. The structure of thoughts does not change. Only the object has changed. Thought has remained the same. Thought is essentially measurement. It is comparison. Ancient man was measure and comparing. You also do. He was comparing how many cows he had, how much the neighbor had. You are comparing how many cars you have, how many the neighbor has.

Comparing is thought. It is measurement. All thought is measurement. It is comparison. It does not change. They are not your thoughts. They are there. So your thoughts are not your thoughts.

Your mind. What is the mind? The mind is full of thoughts and the mind is a human mind. It�s very, very ancient. The same structure: fear, jealously, anger, hatred, worry about the past, worrying about the future. It has not changed at all. Only the objects have change. Desire is there. You had desire for a spear. You have desire for money. That�s all. You had fear of the saber-toothed tiger. You have fear of the share market. That�s all. The structure is the same and the mind is very, very ancient. So your mind is not your mind. It�s very, very ancient. It is just there. You assume it is yours. So your mind is not your mind.

Your body. Your body is not your body. You did not design your body. It was designed millions of years ago. The same structure: the nose is here, the ear is here, breathe in oxygen, give out carbon dioxide. It�s been the same for millions of years. You did not design it. You did not create it. You did not conceive it. You did nothing in fact. How come it is your body? It�s not your body at all. You have to think about it. Contemplate on that.

Then the self, the sense of separation. That�s again an illusion. It depends upon how fast the senses are coordinating�slightly slow down, the sense of separation is gone. There is only oneness. You don�t exist as an independent entity at all. There is no separate existence. Not at all. Just another big illusion. Your self is only a concept.

Now how to understand this? A very simple example would help you understand this. Mainly the dress that you�re wearing, you did not design the dress. You did not tailor that dress. You did not weave the textile in the textile mill. You did not grow the cotton or create the polyester that has gone into the dress. In no way are you involved with the dress. How do you say it is your dress? It�s not at all your dress.

Similarly your thoughts are not your thoughts. Your mind is not your mind. Your body is not your body. The self is only a concept. The moment you become awakened you�re out of all this and you see your thoughts automatically happening. You see your speech automatically happening and you see your actions. You may think you�re moving your arm by your control. It�s not so. You can watch the brain in real time. Moments before you decide to move your hand the brain had decided to move the hand. It�s only the illusion that you have decided to move your hand.

Now the problem is you�re identifying yourself with your thoughts, with your mind, with your body and the so-called self. This we call anatma. Anatma in Sanskrit which means false identification. And why is there this false identification? Because of what we call in Sanskrit pragnaparada or failure of intelligence which is what we try to awaken in level 2. Because of failure of intelligence you�re having wrong identification which leads to a sense of separation. The sense of separation is the cause of all problems. All problems inside yourself are caused because of this sense of separation. All problems with the family are caused because of this sense of separation. All problems in your country are caused because of this sense of separation. All problems in the world arise because of this sense of separation.

If you remove the sense of separation then there are no problems in the individual, no problems in the family, no problems in the nation, no problems in the world. That is the root cause of all problems. To be free of the self is the only revolution.

The only solution to all our problems is to ultimately awaken where we lose this sense of separation. That is the real problem[/QUOTE]

lcam88
28th April 2016, 13:20
Aianawa: would it be fair to say emphasis on the problem is not being separated so much as it is sensing the separation and focusing or dwelling on those sensations? That it is perfectly fine to be an individual, living the life as the path presented before you, and doing the things that you like to do?

What your post above means to "me":

We are brought into this world and from then on we participate as part of it. Our participation with everyone and everything includes experiences, thoughts and a sense of individuality. It is important to simply know that we do participate in a way that upholds everything, that a consistent experience of reality is the common point where everything is connected.

My world is connected to yours right now as you read this page and and as I type these words. We may be at a cafe on antarctica drinking coffee and we certainly will share a connected experience of every chilling breeze that goes by, of the sun circling overhead and of the sights and sounds that fill our senses.

By fixating on the aspect of separation, we prevent our perception of reality from making the connectedness of this shared reality from being ever closer to our personal experience. That all to say that we perceive coincidences with the random event and accept it that way, instead of seeing a coincidence as a related event where we did not fully comprehend the nature of the relationships.

While it may not be pleasant for the self to understand it is a cog in some elaborate machine, first it must accept it is a cog and then let that go of the insistence that the whole reality is about being the cog so as to then enable an identify more aligned with the whole machine.

That does not mean we should go about our day looking for the connections, we already have that right before us. It just means we should relinquish notions of being separate. Possession of materials being perhaps the biggest con that enables the identification of separateness (from the poor, from the rich, from the man who takes a bus).

Simply giving less value to possession does not have to mean relinquishing the obligations of social formalities still established. It just means that you identify yourself in other ways, besides what you may possess. "I am not my thoughts" is the first person example of that. I do not need to own or possess my thoughts, not that it matters because... anyway, who cares? The answer may be "I care" and then you know that yet you still have a fixation on being separate.

Chester
28th April 2016, 13:46
Hi Aianawa, please share the source for the content of post #317. (http://jandeane81.com/threads/6307-You-Are-Not-Your-Thoughts?p=841949669&viewfull=1#post841949669)

Thanks for this thread. It is good to see it has life too.

Aianawa
29th April 2016, 12:20
Hi Sam, I came across this and felt to share, from memory I had wished to start a thread on thoughts not being our own thoughts and this was perfect to start the thread.

Feel it would be easy to google Sam.

Aianawa
29th April 2016, 21:10
Aianawa: would it be fair to say emphasis on the problem is not being separated so much as it is sensing the separation and focusing or dwelling on those sensations? That it is perfectly fine to be an individual, living the life as the path presented before you, and doing the things that you like to do?

What your post above means to "me":

We are brought into this world and from then on we participate as part of it. Our participation with everyone and everything includes experiences, thoughts and a sense of individuality. It is important to simply know that we do participate in a way that upholds everything, that a consistent experience of reality is the common point where everything is connected.

My world is connected to yours right now as you read this page and and as I type these words. We may be at a cafe on antarctica drinking coffee and we certainly will share a connected experience of every chilling breeze that goes by, of the sun circling overhead and of the sights and sounds that fill our senses.

By fixating on the aspect of separation, we prevent our perception of reality from making the connectedness of this shared reality from being ever closer to our personal experience. That all to say that we perceive coincidences with the random event and accept it that way, instead of seeing a coincidence as a related event where we did not fully comprehend the nature of the relationships.

While it may not be pleasant for the self to understand it is a cog in some elaborate machine, first it must accept it is a cog and then let that go of the insistence that the whole reality is about being the cog so as to then enable an identify more aligned with the whole machine.

That does not mean we should go about our day looking for the connections, we already have that right before us. It just means we should relinquish notions of being separate. Possession of materials being perhaps the biggest con that enables the identification of separateness (from the poor, from the rich, from the man who takes a bus).

Simply giving less value to possession does not have to mean relinquishing the obligations of social formalities still established. It just means that you identify yourself in other ways, besides what you may possess. "I am not my thoughts" is the first person example of that. I do not need to own or possess my thoughts, not that it matters because... anyway, who cares? The answer may be "I care" and then you know that yet you still have a fixation on being separate.

Yes, being with the What Is, not needing or desiring to connect but totally connecting, feeling the what is, to be aloof or indifferent to the what is , is denying ones experience.

Aianawa
1st May 2016, 02:38
Hi Sam, tried to find original script again, no gold but this was about the closest I could get to it, is from 2010 and a Russian angle but same similar >

http://www.oneness.at/level3/transcript/2010/transcript_2010_02_14_moscow.pdf

Hope you find these as interesting Sam, I liked this bit below.

You are in prison, the prison called mind. You’re all prisoners within the prison
called mind and you do not even know you are in a prison because you’re very
intelligent, you’ve nicely organized all the furniture inside the prison. It is so
nicely organized you don’t even feel bad being in the prison, except now and
then. All the furniture is arranged. What is the furniture? Your attachment to
your wife, husband or children, your attachment to money, your attachment to
property, your attachment to name and shame, your attachment to
excitement, this and that.
This is the furniture. All this has been arranged and this is good. You must
arrange it and we’ll also help you with it. But then that’s only for survival. But
then that is not living, that is merely existing. You can start living only once
you come out of the prison.
Now this prison is locked from inside and outside. The inside lock you must try
to open. How will you open it? You must realize you are living in a prison. Once
you realize you’re living in a prison, you’d like to get out. Then you’ll open the
lock inside. The outside lock you cannot open. The deeksha will blast open the
outer lock and then you’ll come out of prison.
When you come out of prison you will see your mind is there intact. All your
knowledge is intact, but you’re out of it. It’ll be working automatically and it
will beautifully run your life. The problem is when you get involved. When you
merely become a witness consciousness the mind is automatically functioning.
You can drive your car, ride the plane. You can do your work. You can be an
engineer. You can be a doctor. You can be anything without any stress, very
efficiently, the mind will be working and you’ll be watching your mind working.
When you come out of the mind when you’re free of the mind, you are
awakened.
Right now the mind is like a huge donkey. Is it serving you? Are you riding on
the donkey? You are carrying the donkey on your shoulders. That is your
condition. The mind is holding you prisoner. It is making use of your life for its
survival. You’re not at all free. You’ve been taken over as a prisoner.
Only when you jump out of the mind, you’re truly free. You will start living. You
then know what it is to live. Then all your questions of: what is God, who is
God, how did the universe begin, what is the purpose of life, what is the
meaning of life? Everything disappears, completely gone because the one
who’s asking these questions is gone. The questioner is gone, the questions
are gone. There are no answers to these questions. The questioner must go
and that’s what we are intending to do.
So

Aianawa
6th May 2016, 06:58
Hi Sam, had some spare time and searched again properly, buggered if it can be found again, sorry.

This part in a way is so blunt, blunt and simple >

Thoughts are millions of years old. They are not your thoughts. They are just flowing through you. That�s all. The structure of thoughts does not change. Only the object has changed. Thought has remained the same. Thought is essentially measurement. It is comparison. Ancient man was measure and comparing. You also do. He was comparing how many cows he had, how much the neighbor had. You are comparing how many cars you have, how many the neighbor has.

Comparing is thought. It is measurement. All thought is measurement. It is comparison. It does not change. They are not your thoughts. They are there. So your thoughts are not your thoughts.

Your mind. What is the mind? The mind is full of thoughts and the mind is a human mind. It�s very, very ancient. The same structure: fear, jealously, anger, hatred, worry about the past, worrying about the future. It has not changed at all. Only the objects have change. Desire is there. You had desire for a spear. You have desire for money. That�s all. You had fear of the saber-toothed tiger. You have fear of the share market. That�s all. The structure is the same and the mind is very, very ancient. So your mind is not your mind. It�s very, very ancient. It is just there. You assume it is yours. So your mind is not your mind.

Your body. Your body is not your body. You did not design your body. It was designed millions of years ago. The same structure: the nose is here, the ear is here, breathe in oxygen, give out carbon dioxide. It�s been the same

I sorta wish to to where I found this so I can have a little look around to see what else was there.

Aianawa
18th May 2016, 06:02
The greaTEST game ever, to play by yourself, step one, simplay get relaxed, sitting prefferably, breathe a breath four seconds in and eight seconds out till very relaxed, breathe normally again, close eyes, watch your mind/thought go either into the past or into the future, just watch.

Aianawa
18th May 2016, 08:16
The greaTEST game ever, to play by yourself, step one, simplay get relaxed, sitting prefferably, breathe a breath four seconds in and eight seconds out till very relaxed, breathe normally again, close eyes, watch your mind/thought go either into the past or into the future, just watch.

Step 2, at the end of your breath is the No Moment, like the tide, when it is neither now going out, nor in, some call it the Now Moment, anyway at the end of breathing out, in that no moment, whatever is on your mind, see it leaving, it will go, if ones not very relaxed it may take a few go's.

Aianawa
19th May 2016, 04:53
Step 2, at the end of your breath is the No Moment, like the tide, when it is neither now going out, nor in, some call it the Now Moment, anyway at the end of breathing out, in that no moment, whatever is on your mind, see it leaving, it will go, if ones not very relaxed it may take a few go's.

Step 3 Come back to your breath if you get swept away by a story, remaining in the now moment when it happens is nice, this is an amazing recipe for those with sleep problems like I once had, also.

Aianawa
19th May 2016, 21:40
Step 3 Come back to your breath if you get swept away by a story, remaining in the now moment when it happens is nice, this is an amazing recipe for those with sleep problems like I once had, also.

Step 4 Additions, as karma/hurts/trauma etc are held in the body, one can search for what is ready to be released by using their hands on that feeling part of the body or simply go to the Dane tein below belly button, this is where a fulong gong master will initiate a student by putting a swastika there, that line, like a kick in the guts, gives this area significance lol.

Aianawa
25th May 2016, 22:59
Once one can comfortabilly get relaxed quickly and be with the now moment and sit in that theta space, consciousely, another great mind game may present itself, actually many mind and non mind options may present themselves. For many the void becomes explained experiencialllly which in itself may present void steps, in, here, there, beyond etc but voidish, travel may present itself and that is not my experience but others. So in this theta state, what, where, who and who's mind is present or is no mind present which then takes one back to earlier in exercise when one is watching the mind create stories and thoughts, one may now watch the watcher of the mind, lol peeking over ones shoulder, who is the one peeking /.

curious soul
28th May 2016, 15:12
If we are not our thoughts...what are we?

Do we even exist if there is no thought of I exist.

Aianawa
30th May 2016, 22:13
Good questions Curious Soul, what is the difference between know and think, you exist ?, Know Thyself or think Thyself has levels IMO, hence meltdowns and breakdowns that may lead to know Thyself travel/journey/adventure, intuition and knowing allows a human living within our Earth journey to know peace, harmony, synchronicity, joy, etc and also not be duped by the opposite.

curious soul
1st June 2016, 07:59

Aianawa
1st June 2016, 09:02
Yes and then there is experience and/or experienced and experiecial lol or not.

enjoy being
1st June 2016, 12:23
Back on the last page where those examples were given about objects and props changing but thought cycles being the same and the reiteration of the notion of a machine which is ancient and its thoughts and actions being part and parcel with the architecture. Fit for purpose.
Musical notes being blown over the same aperture but millennia apart, still sounding the same.
The car, same model same factory, different cars, drive the same. But if it isn't maintained the same, it may begin driving differently. And if the driver doesn't notice the car is pulling slightly to the left, they may develop a habit of holding on to the wheel with more pressure towards the right to keep going straight.
But sometimes the driver isn't really driving, so it then comes perhaps to be, they are just some form of appointee responsible for it.

Not my body, why should I care.
Not my thoughts, why should I look after them.

The caretaker. The gardener let loose?
Or is it a bubble of time and light, escaped from the big bubble, and the conductor is there to believe it wont pop being so small and stop it from thinking about going back to base by convincing it is the base.

Worsel Gummidge. Change of heads. This one redirects stuff to the rightful parts and does not interfere so much with it out of boredom. Well not so redirects, it is not an action when it is that head, as it is not needed. Redirection as a description to the reader :-P

Aianawa
2nd June 2016, 00:22
Worsel lol, know many who have abused themselves, mind etc, very badly but once the mind knowing journey begins and/or awakening click happens, the scarecrow lives lol.

Aianawa
3rd June 2016, 07:25
Thanks Aianawa, this actually resonates with this one... you say what is the difference between know and think, you exist ? I'm thinking there is no difference, as we are the imagination of ourself. So we are not actually anything at all except what we believe. And a belief has no actual source or substance to validate it except as imagined, any power given to a belief is in essence empty. The only real power is the power that has no thing substantial behind it giving it the appearance of power. The trick is to know no thing is real. :thup:

Interesting, you say no thing is real, why did we choose no thing ( our theatre ), or to be here for no thing ?. To experience ?, why
You say your thinking, thinking and feeling are the same, that would be confusing me if i was thinking about it but i feel that maybe when logic shakes hands with feeling, the thought may be felt as thinking, ?.

curious soul
3rd June 2016, 10:07
I don't want to write about nondual nature anymore. i don't know what I'm talking about, I only think I do.

Aianawa
3rd June 2016, 23:34
What an amazing and beautifullll post reply and explanation of your perception, thank-you.

The chicken or egg concept of which is first, feelings or thoughts may come down to experience ?.

Aianawa
5th June 2016, 11:25
In the beginning was the void/blackness/nothing, for nothing to know itself, nothing

An old symbol found world wide, especially within sacred orders secret or not, be the circle and dot, the dot represents nothing, nothing being defined as a dot due to becoming something, creating the circle, lol that ring again.

Chester
5th June 2016, 21:10
Thanks Aianawa, this actually resonates with this one... you say what is the difference between know and think, you exist ? I'm thinking there is no difference, as we are the imagination of ourself. So we are not actually anything at all except what we believe. And a belief has no actual source or substance to validate it except as imagined, any power given to a belief is in essence empty. The only real power is the power that has no thing substantial behind it giving it the appearance of power. The trick is to know no thing is real. :thup:

Perhaps regardless of whether or not what one imagines is believed and/or real... what is real is you, the imaginer, yes? And that is... consciousness, yes?

It seems to me that regardless of all the rest, consciousness (at least) is real and perhaps the only real anything... all else may be illusion.

Aianawa
6th June 2016, 03:55
Hi Sam, are you saying consciousness is between the dot and the ring ?.

Chester
7th June 2016, 03:52
Hi Sam, are you saying consciousness is between the dot and the ring ?.

If I said anything... everything including the dot and the ring arises within consciousness... allll just my opinion

curious soul
7th June 2016, 09:42
Perhaps regardless of whether or not what one imagines is believed and/or real... what is real is you, the imaginer, yes? And that is... consciousness, yes?

It seems to me that regardless of all the rest, consciousness (at least) is real and perhaps the only real anything... all else may be illusion.

Hello Sam, the illusion to me is believing there is a me, or a you with an imagination. To me there is just what's appearing and disappearing to no one and no thing, even the idea this reality is all imagination is what's appearing.. this is all appearing to itself alone. Knowledge of any thing is also an appearance in this. When conceptual language which is only ever an appearance attempts to point to itself, it creates the illusion of a knower as depicted in the knowledge. But in truth this is only ever no thing pointing to no thing, to itself. Any knowledge of self is the illusion in the same way the painter is not in the picture, the picture is in the painter which is not a thing.

Any thing known can only ever be known via knowledge of such. Knowledge of reality is the illusion in that there is no thing here to know any thing. Even the idea that there is a you or me is knowledge. Separation occurs because of knowledge.

There is just what is, and what is has no knowledge of itself, but is evidence as sensed. When there is the sense of this is my sense, or your sense. It appears to the ordinary functional senses that there is a some one other than what is already looking out of the eyes. The illusory sense of I know something because I see, think, feel, or experience it, is one of the greatest illusions of life. That the brain is capable of tricking itself into believing it has separate autonomy is quite an amazing blessing yet at the same time a curse.

As for Consciousness, it means to be aware of what's happening, but this word consciousness or awareness always implies two, awareness of other as seen as object, but there is nothing separating the seeing from the seen, it's all one seamless happening appearing to itself.

No other thing is conscious, there is only consciousness.But we call that consciousness ''you'' via the conceptual knowledge, in order to make sense of what we are trying to communicate. This gives rise to an illusory I.. of other, or you and me, but there is no you or me here at all, it only appears so.

For consciousness to know it was conscious, it would be like light trying to get a look at itself. It could only do that by reflection or inference, or comparison. Any reflection is not being the light, it is the light, the light therefore doesn't need to validate itself, it is already itself perfectly shining. So in this sense everything is both real and not real, existing and not existing.

The needing to know, is only ever this same one self losing and finding it'self infinitely for eternity.

This is typically Advaita talk and feels right to me, but it's not for everyone because it takes away the idea of ownership or doership, in that everything is just automatically and spontaneously functioning all by itself.

curious soul
7th June 2016, 10:18
The chicken or egg concept of which is first, feelings or thoughts may come down to experience ?.

The what came first chicken and egg conundrum is a beautiful example of how existence is only ever one undivided whole living now.

In the egg we've got both the egg and the chicken together as one undivided inconceivable whole. The egg is the chicken within itself and the chicken is the egg out of itself(conceived).

Within itself is known as the unmanifest, latent, absence of self - whereas the outside of itself is known as the manifest, presence.

Notice how both the chicken and egg are existing here in the eternal now together as one. There is nothing before or after this existing. The chicken is still existing, even while it is in unmanifested latent absent condition.

This is how it's known that life was never conceived and therefore cannot die, rather it has always existed.

Aianawa
7th June 2016, 11:08
Hence the dot and circle, yes ?. The second experience would/may be a line across the middle and 3rd top to bottom ( side interest, both Germany and Britain has same logo on their warplanes, so Britain went to dot and circle and Germany kept the cross, ww1 ). Your no thing is imo devoid of feeling, the original purpose, maybe the dot was curious.

curious soul
7th June 2016, 12:50
Hence the dot and circle, yes ?. The second experience would/may be a line across the middle and 3rd top to bottom ( side interest, both Germany and Britain has same logo on their warplanes, so Britain went to dot and circle and Germany kept the cross, ww1 ). Your no thing is imo devoid of feeling, the original purpose, maybe the dot was curious.

I don't know what's implied by your dot and circle analogy Aianawa.

The no thing cannot be devoid of anything, it is all things including the subjective notion that there are things, and the notion there is purpose or not.

Aianawa
8th June 2016, 00:29
This is what I am expressing, dot is a boring chappy.

No thing is the dot imo.

enjoy being
8th June 2016, 01:24
The flow. The flow of conversation, the flow of laughter, the flow of thought, the flow of time, the flow of consciousness..

Skull weevils. Topics that have elements of skull weevil can have outbreaks in which the name describes the boring of catacombs of investigation into the skull as a form of describing a confounding distraction from the real subject of the interior.

The contradiction of saying things with words that have many meaning and trying to clarify which distortions of the meaning you meant and those which were not meant. And those times when the things you didn't mean had so much meaning. The confusion of words that fold back into each other. I am not this thought, though because I am not the thought, that I am not the thought, it must make me the thought.
This seems to be a potential trap within this topic. Though, the words of the title leave for it to mean several different things or have scope for breadth within reactions to words even such as 'not' probably when it comes down to it. lol

The substation filter grill collecting artifacts from the flow which passes through it. Trying to capture light in a jar and taking it under the covers to see if it will be seen.

The operating system stores the data where ever it is asked. Involuntary movements are things which run along the edge or this thing described as consciousness. You can interfere with some, like blinking. Even breathing. Even heart beat to an extent, as you can consciously decide to run to make your heart beat. But it is not an everyday request.
Making chemical exchanges of complexity is not left up to 'US'. The tech of our body is far more intelligent than 'us', in that way. And that's fine, I am glad that it decided it was better than me. Or did someone else decide that?
'Me' is not the body. Though I can think of sentences using 'me' in a context that infers identifying with the body mind.
The body has a mind of its own.
So the tenant? the experiencer? driver? conductor? shared driving passenger??

Aianawa
9th June 2016, 00:36
Tenant may be the dot, dot born on Earth ( micro dot lol ), it's experience is the journey to the circle to know it is the dot. The flow = the journey, be great to be a baby, then child, then teenager, then adult if one remained the dot with unconditional love and all needs met, which is the future imo, consciousness can grow, flow outwards to the circle. Anyway there may be our or the programs the dot comes to Earth for ( the grand experiment imo we choose ), the original dot is not stupid, knows all.

Will agree the above is a wee bit all over the place, imo thought is unnessasary, brain can do that function.

lcam88
9th June 2016, 17:24
I disagree, Aianawa, with the presumption that "it" is an experiment.

I understand experiment to be an elaboration designed to test a hypothesis. My qualm with this is that there is no test, and furthermore there is no hypothesis.

You also said:

...if one remained the dot with unconditional love and all needs met, which is the future imo, consciousness can grow, flow outwards to the circle.

So remaining the dot is about unconditional love and all needs* met. And then dots are chosen for some purpose (flowing the circle).

1. Perhaps it is fitting to note that unconditional love is likely not well understood by most human beings. Unconditional love is exactly that. Unconditional. It cannot be lost, gained, altered, or even ignored. It is impossible to be found missing this criteria.

2. And needs* is an appeal to the ego, the survival part of the mind. I think your understanding of all-of-this is influenced by values you happen to consider important to the human condition. But those values vary from culture to culture, look at the Islamic zombies who have no problem blowing themselves up for "sweet white raisins" (one possible translation of the original text most linguists understand as 'virgins').

I think the thesis you share above is some continuation of a non-apocalyptical interpretation of yahwehism. Especially because it continues to contain the basic metaphor of yahweh faith, that the whole is to be divided (according to some criteria). That calls for putting aside our own values and adopting some external set of values so that we may be found on the proper side of judgement. That is what I find wanting.

Just out of curiosity, if you ever ponder the existence of the air you breath, is that not a "multitude of dots" (tenants) that has already evolved into their "circle"? Do those dots continue their experience, their purpose? Are you concerned at all about whether they are left or right spin? Just curious.

Cearna
10th June 2016, 02:36
My 2c worth, there are too many hypothesies to try to take each too much into detail, so here is mine own definition of some of the abstracts that have been the thoughts of philosophers for aeons now.

Hen or Chicken: There never was either, in the beginning of Earth, first of all there was a creation of Mother's along with the source of all life, that was born with the most amazing Helix, huge numbers of DNA strands, almost like a gift from heaven. It arrived soon after on of the Source Gods transported large blocks of ice from outer space to here to give Earth vast expanses of water, in spaces between land masses, this was required to keep the plant life already on Earth with its needs. This being, looking a bit like a wombat, spent it's first years in the water eating the land under it. Accordingly, on the one type of soil a particular species spewed forth from it like the ammonities and the nautiloids, as it moved around it sometimes ate from a particular species and thus came forth another type of species, different types of soil were already on Earth covering different types of minerals that were needed for the conductivity of energy out from the rocks themselves, so as a new type of soil was encountered a new species began. when it moved on to the Earth itself and ate of vegetation, then more new species began. Then according to the type of weather available in each particular part of our world or changes from volcanic origin, species developed sub species, just as Darwin discovered. Avians produced eggs as reproduction mammals came later from evolution as shown in the rocks with overlapping species along the chain becoming the mutations along the way. Such was the helix from which they came that certain genes became dominant in different species. sorry got to go out back to this later.

Cearna
10th June 2016, 04:48
cont ---

I don't know about your story of the circle and dot theory, it has never come into my consciousness. So ...... here is mine knowledge of what nothingis: out in space for example, what seems like nothing to even our best cameras, when you travel as I have done out into the cosmos and beyond, is - tonnes of ice or snow like particles, are floating, as if by their own force, but everything is somehow connected to what we call life force energy. It comes in spiral like waves, which is visible to the naked eye of your Spirit, and you can actually ride on these waves to get from one place to another. It can take a very long time for example to get to a new place in the Beyond, so, once I have taken one journey there, I mark my trail with a conduit so that from then on I can go to and from that place almost in the twinkling of an eye. If I were to take you in my arms as I have done once in a while to someone I wish to introduce to the Being at the other end of the line, the it could appear to you to have been to and fro in the open space of nothing. some of the living Mother Ships used by the people of the Danaan, also use this method or, direct line of sight to get from one place to another, and so in a living Mother Ship, not an ordinary space ship from other less advanced worlds, they see in space the less gifted energy beings, as small yellow dots of light; they see parasitical topless beings, who are mind linked to any one type of being in fear; and limbless dead beings, who simply float in space - there are so many types of things in space, too numerous to mention, but most small in size, like a mouse in size, some organic, some pieces of stellar matter, lost in the space time continuum, and no to and fro as these live in open light, but is quite diffused as it goes further away from Earth in this Universe.

But there are some places in the shadows, like under the rim of Earth's outside edge, or behind a planet lit from a sun, or near what looks to us, like a black hole, which is often called dark matter, where each colour of the visible spectrum, adds on to the next until all light is adsorbed, and if black pigmentation nests in it, then black is the colour that will be visible. But.... things are still capable of growing or floating in this mass, on a similar principle as in white light, with the same kinds of result as you will find at blow holes in the depth of our deepest oceans.

those who travel in this type of matter, have yet to find any that is completely "nothing, because just as we travel on a Pathway of Truth, then so it is possible to travel on pathways of light that criss cross throughout all known space - dark or otherwise, and is used only by these mother ships, as for them it is easily navigatable. However, if they cross from one to another, where no crossing should be made, then they may in fact close off both pathways. Some people on Earth at this moment, are on loan to us from some of these sea faring races and may somehow find this knowledge to be something that rings a bell with them.

My summation is, there is nothing that is "nothing", except a definition which some postulate to be their idea of what it may be.

Aianawa
11th June 2016, 00:16
From memory, dot and circle data came to me through Isis Unveiled, Blavatsky. She tiki toured the world in her time, Tibet, India etc connecting with elders, Shamans etc.

Chester
11th June 2016, 00:53
Hello Sam, the illusion to me is believing there is a me, or a you with an imagination. To me there is just what's appearing and disappearing to no one and no thing, even the idea this reality is all imagination is what's appearing.. this is all appearing to itself alone. Knowledge of any thing is also an appearance in this. When conceptual language which is only ever an appearance attempts to point to itself, it creates the illusion of a knower as depicted in the knowledge. But in truth this is only ever no thing pointing to no thing, to itself. Any knowledge of self is the illusion in the same way the painter is not in the picture, the picture is in the painter which is not a thing.

Any thing known can only ever be known via knowledge of such. Knowledge of reality is the illusion in that there is no thing here to know any thing. Even the idea that there is a you or me is knowledge. Separation occurs because of knowledge.

There is just what is, and what is has no knowledge of itself, but is evidence as sensed. When there is the sense of this is my sense, or your sense. It appears to the ordinary functional senses that there is a some one other than what is already looking out of the eyes. The illusory sense of I know something because I see, think, feel, or experience it, is one of the greatest illusions of life. That the brain is capable of tricking itself into believing it has separate autonomy is quite an amazing blessing yet at the same time a curse.

As for Consciousness, it means to be aware of what's happening, but this word consciousness or awareness always implies two, awareness of other as seen as object, but there is nothing separating the seeing from the seen, it's all one seamless happening appearing to itself.

No other thing is conscious, there is only consciousness.But we call that consciousness ''you'' via the conceptual knowledge, in order to make sense of what we are trying to communicate. This gives rise to an illusory I.. of other, or you and me, but there is no you or me here at all, it only appears so.

For consciousness to know it was conscious, it would be like light trying to get a look at itself. It could only do that by reflection or inference, or comparison. Any reflection is not being the light, it is the light, the light therefore doesn't need to validate itself, it is already itself perfectly shining. So in this sense everything is both real and not real, existing and not existing.

The needing to know, is only ever this same one self losing and finding it'self infinitely for eternity.

This is typically Advaita talk and feels right to me, but it's not for everyone because it takes away the idea of ownership or doership, in that everything is just automatically and spontaneously functioning all by itself.

If nothing is aware of something then there cannot be anything. Consciousness is fundamental to all. All that arises within awareness (when seen this way) makes it clear that what arises is not separate and in fact, is "the imagination of that awareness."

If you wish to find the best label for my current operational world view it can be called -

monistic idealism (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/monistic%20idealism)

curious soul
11th June 2016, 08:44
I'm not happy with what I'm posting.

curious soul
11th June 2016, 09:10
This is what I am expressing, dot is a boring chappy.

No thing is the dot imo.

Existence is beautiful and a tree is never bored.

Aianawa
11th June 2016, 21:09
Our thoughts here appear muddled as the, in the beginning is theory explored, as everything and nothing may compare to dot and circle, they are each other and each's combined thought, from the void/darkness/nothing was light appeared, ?????? love being the void.

Has anyone heard of The Rang theory, )( to X ?.

curious soul
12th June 2016, 08:34

Aianawa
12th June 2016, 11:00
Marvellous wording and expression Curious One, agree with your perception and could only convey your perception haphazardly in comparison, basically imo felt that was the end of that facet of our nothing exploration But then you added > In my experience there is no reality beyond language. And is probably why God said in the beginning was the word and the word was with God. < cool, we can continue lol, feelings feelings feelings as words are a lesser experience imo.

And yes indeed, Awesome.

curious soul
13th June 2016, 15:44

Aianawa
13th June 2016, 15:56
My apoligies Curious One, am preparing to be off for a while tiki touring and busy busy, The thinker does not need to get rid of thought, it is not the thinkers thought.

curious soul
13th June 2016, 16:07
My apoligies Curious One, am preparing to be off for a while tiki touring and busy busy, The thinker does not need to get rid of thought, it is not the thinkers thought.

okay, see you when you reappear.... there is no thinker, only thought, there is the thought I think therefore I am, but there is no I am separate from the thought.

What begins ends, nothingness sustains.

Aianawa
13th June 2016, 18:37
In that context yes. THat < is experience, I am that I am, otherwise I am not (but a dot, lol)

curious soul
14th June 2016, 09:46

Aianawa
21st June 2016, 12:55
lol or many dots. yes nothingness is everythingish, with experience in between to allow the all, everything to know nothing, spirill to circle to spirill. Or circle to spirill to circle lol.

Aianawa
26th June 2016, 09:20
Has Curious soul left the building ?.

lcam88
26th June 2016, 13:11
Or entered it Aianawa. I'm an optimist.

"Thinking" is often an individual experience mainly because we are individuals with unique sets of experiences obtained during our time here in this environment.

The level of abstraction one has going in these contemplations requires actual reflection. We are way beyond what people may commonly rationalise; karma, reincarnation and all of those patterns of rationalisation of life, and perhaps even immortality... that all creates contradictions when pondering this circle.

That there is more to us than individual identity, genealogical identity, or even identity as science may use to classify our species. How the mineral or material composition that our bodies are constructed from are just as "big" a part, how planetary or stellar beings are equally a part, as well as anything and everything in between or beyond. Individual identity clearly is literally everything... ... and nothing at all. It boils down to the most simple sentence possible: I am.

Recognising this whole (spiral to circle, circle to spiral) is just not something easily put into words. It is like being a Jedi Knight (whatever that really is), where this something (inside and outside and none of those) that guides you, empowers you to follow a path that really only you can see or make work... because it is part of a larger design/volition that _must_ be.

So really, what is possible? I am an optimist, but that doesn't actually matter.

modwiz
26th June 2016, 13:39
Has Curious soul left the building ?.

ToT can be a sleepy forum sometimes. There are times when hours go by without a post. If one is a reader more than a poster, ToT may not be what they seek. The name hints at one looking to read and reviewing what other have to say. Just a thought.

Dreamtimer
26th June 2016, 14:22
I was a reader long before becoming any kind of poster. I still am just a reader in other venues. I generally assume that life is happening and people are busy and don't always post even when they want to. In this place less is more. We have people of substance and that goes a long way.

The name is certainly thought provoking. :eyebrows::tea::meditating::thonetruthsmiliey:

modwiz
26th June 2016, 14:41
I was a reader long before becoming any kind of poster. I still am just a reader in other venues. I generally assume that life is happening and people are busy and don't always post even when they want to. In this place less is more. We have people of substance and that goes a long way.

The name is certainly thought provoking. :eyebrows::tea::meditating::thonetruthsmiliey:

Agreed. I go over to PA quite a lot to see what there is to read. Lots of posts and not much to read. I like the two Giovanni threads, which are mainly aggregates of interesting things form around the web from steady and reliable sources and I love his Gary Larson Far Side cartoons. He did post my Modwiz videos when they first came out. The Hat stopped him.

We have a very nice site.

Dreamtimer
27th June 2016, 16:20
I like Giovanni's threads, too. I recall you mentioning that BR had put and end to your posting of the videos. :fpalm:

I'm glad there's a place here for them where they are appreciated.:)

Aianawa
29th June 2016, 18:45
ToT can be a sleepy forum sometimes. There are times when hours go by without a post. If one is a reader more than a poster, ToT may not be what they seek. The name hints at one looking to read and reviewing what other have to say. Just a thought.

Liked their vibe, all perfect though.

Aianawa
2nd July 2016, 17:53

When I see a great reply or simply a great post, I will do the Reply With Quote thingy, as some of Curious Souls post were Xlent, now lost.

Aianawa
10th July 2016, 15:03
Preparing after a moon, to return to NZ, am in much thought atm as I bought some stones that were given to me for ceremony here in Germany and this has not happened as yet, a day and a half to go, in a tough bit of light working yesterday, I had a wee download of how to fix the the seven directions prayer and ritual start I do, it was to go into a Qi Gong stance that has me showing both hands in two directions at the same time, east and west at the same time then south and north at the same time, due to when doing ceremony on my side of world the four directions are back to front, doing above stays the same and the heart centre last direction remains the same, be so busy the next 36 hours the ceremony may not appear and maybe the bits and pieces of ritual done so far on travels here with stones, goes back to NZ for completion, we will see, will do my best to let my mind and thoughts go and be prepared, looking forward to typing from home, much love.

Aianawa
14th July 2016, 19:27
Will finish above post of then back on track lol, connecting and ritual etc with stones will be completed back here in NZ. Seven directions I use, prayer and opening works the two handed way I was shown and will use this from now on. Strangely enough I feel the ritual etc will be done in my home town of Ashburton, we will see.

Am back in NZ and partner over in India at Oneness Univercity so wee one will be learning some energy ways moreso from myself for a wee bit even though he continues to be my best teacher, oh the times we are in lol.

Aianawa
19th July 2016, 08:10
While watching thoughts today a FB reply response post concerning truth around post ww2 treatment of German soldiers at Rhine Meadow Camps stirred, from a lovely lady she is, angered at these facts and another response from someone I do not know who was shocked at me posting such nonsense, spose the thoughts caressed me somewhat with my own experience of waking up to 9/11 truth as I was annoyed and shocked that nut jobs were annoying me with fear mongering silliness and even after proof still needing six moons to realign emotions and mind, anyway felt to maybe lay off this usual tabooish subject on FB then this evening, what comes at me to read but more ww2 truth concerning post ww2 Germany, bugger. Couple of moons ago I stumbled upon an article going over what happened to so many German people on the east side of Berlin wall, shocking stuff, So it looks like this aspect of discloser is now ripening so FB posted this anyway http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/07/18/logic-and-reason-can-and-will-destroy-the-holocaust-establishment/ , lol it is enough looking at my own thoughts without needing to look at others.

Aianawa
21st July 2016, 10:11
Picked my partner up from airport today, her time in Oneness Univercity completed in India, she was glowing, present, attentive and calming energy brushed and nurtured myself also, lovely lovely. The below thread post comes from where she has been and is one of many messages for people to contemplate >

What you try to do is you try to push out some things and keep the others. That is the mistake. You say this is good, that is evil. That is the problem. You say this is sacred, this is profane. That is the problem. You have to accept all that is there. You accept the most beautiful thoughts and you have to accept the most terrible thoughts because they are all happening inside of you. That is the truth.

Your body. Your body is not your body. You did not design your body. It was designed millions of years ago. The same structure: the nose is here, the ear is here, breathe in oxygen, give out carbon dioxide. It�s been the same for millions of years. You did not design it. You did not create it. You did not conceive it. You did nothing in fact. How come it is your body? It�s not your body at all. You have to think about it. Contemplate on that.

Then the self, the sense of separation. That�s again an illusion. It depends upon how fast the senses are coordinating�slightly slow down, the sense of separation is gone. There is only oneness. You don�t exist as an independent entity at all. There is no separate existence. Not at all. Just another big illusion. Your self is only a concept.

Now how to understand this? A very simple example would help you understand this. Mainly the dress that you�re wearing, you did not design the dress. You did not tailor that dress. You did not weave the textile in the textile mill. You did not grow the cotton or create the polyester that has gone into the dress. In no way are you involved with the dress. How do you say it is your dress? It�s not at all your dress.

Similarly your thoughts are not your thoughts. Your mind is not your mind. Your body is not your body. The self is only a concept. The moment you become awakened you�re out of all this and you see your thoughts automatically happening. You see your speech automatically happening and you see your actions. You may think you�re moving your arm by your control. It�s not so. You can watch the brain in real time. Moments before you decide to move your hand the brain had decided to move the hand. It�s only the illusion that you have decided to move your hand.

Now the problem is you�re identifying yourself with your thoughts, with your mind, with your body and the so-called self. This we call anatma. Anatma in Sanskrit which means false identification. And why is there this false identification? Because of what we call in Sanskrit pragnaparada or failure of intelligence which is what we try to awaken in level 2. Because of failure of intelligence you�re having wrong identification which leads to a sense of separation. The sense of separation is the cause of all problems. All problems inside yourself are caused because of this sense of separation. All problems with the family are caused because of this sense of separation. All problems in your country are caused because of this sense of separation. All problems in the world arise because of this sense of separation.

If you remove the sense of separation then there are no problems in the individual, no problems in the family, no problems in the nation, no problems in the world. That is the root cause of all problems. To be free of the self is the only revolution.

The only solution to all our problems is to ultimately awaken where we lose this sense of separation. That is the real problem

Much love.

Aianawa
22nd July 2016, 05:01
On getting annoyed at me and my reaction mirroring this ( lack of housework achieved lol ), partner had this little quote from India for me >

"All problems arise with the failure of intelligence. It is acceptance that liberates you and how does one arrive at acceptance? It is not about understanding, explaining or justifying the situation but to experience the pain behind it. As you experience the unresolved emotions that are attached to the situation, all resistance dissolves and you naturally embrace the fact. This inner acceptance leads to awakening of intelligence and the inferiority complex would naturally disappear."

Elen
22nd July 2016, 07:19
:tiphat:;):flag::)

Cearna
22nd July 2016, 09:15
On getting annoyed at me and my reaction mirroring this ( lack of housework achieved lol ), partner had this little quote from India for me >

"All problems arise with the failure of intelligence. It is acceptance that liberates you and how does one arrive at acceptance? It is not about understanding, explaining or justifying the situation but to experience the pain behind it. As you experience the unresolved emotions that are attached to the situation, all resistance dissolves and you naturally embrace the fact. This inner acceptance leads to awakening of intelligence and the inferiority complex would naturally disappear."

Oh, dear me, would you believe, that just before opening this post, I was just berrated for the same thing, which once again ended with the story that you have no intelligence to work with. Well, I got my own answer to that, but won't put it into words for you, instead I too will give some of my words of wisdom who know more than I -

Get to prove what said, in open life, I need to find, my never known, inner solid begifted me, and evidently I am in need to find not what my intelligence is but, but what a guru believes intelligence is, for I need only find what mine is, not what theirs is - so clear my inner insular mind to each day only know what the guru wants to know, not the essence of of giving me what real life experiences tell me within my inner self.

Might I just say that this goes against what I believe to be one of the two Cardinal no -nos in Universal rule - one is to do no harm to another, the other to not pit yourself against some one esle's self, as being gifted more than they are - something I will not wave my white flag up to, especially when it is my own spouse wh believe his so much mightier than I am in intelligence :mad:

Dreamtimer
22nd July 2016, 12:36
"Now the problem is you�re identifying yourself with your thoughts, with your mind, with your body and the so-called self. This we call anatma. Anatma in Sanskrit which means false identification. And why is there this false identification? Because of what we call in Sanskrit pragnaparada or failure of intelligence which is what we try to awaken in level 2. Because of failure of intelligence you�re having wrong identification which leads to a sense of separation. The sense of separation is the cause of all problems."

So we have false identification of our identities. This leads to a sense of separation. Is this separation from God? From each other? A general feeling of being a separate entity when we are all one? It would appear that our very existence here is a separation which has caused problems.

Our brain knows what we're going to do before we do it. This seems to be evidence that all has been written and we're just playing it out. The laser reads the code on the DVD and translates the signal before we experience the story. There is no time, it is just this illusion of time and individual existence being played out.

In this world, in this life, it's how things are. Is it possible to live these lives without the separation? It seems to me to be kind of like trying to live this life while ignoring the laws of physics. They don't apply in the spirit realm but they sure do here.

:hmm::scrhd::meditating:

Chester
22nd July 2016, 19:57
I thought of you when I saw watched this -

oNZ4zjeHZAg

And note, I am not that thought.

Aianawa
24th July 2016, 05:13
Lol I thought so Sam, only managed to watch over half so far, like the material, thanks.

Aianawa
2nd August 2016, 22:33
The connection between the pain body and ones thoughts, cheers Mr Tolle >

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube+tolle+pain&view=detail&mid=044F35D820AC1B9A44C5044F35D820AC1B9A44C5&FORM=VIRE

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube+tolle+pain&view=detail&mid=612E711B5233DCEFBA9E612E711B5233DCEFBA9E&FORM=VIRE

There is such a thing as old emotional pain living inside you. It is an accumulation of painful life experience that was not fully faced and accepted in the moment it arose. It leaves behind an energy form of emotional pain. It comes together with other energy forms from other instances, and so after some years you have a “painbody,” an energy entity consisting of old emotion.

It lives in human beings, and it is the emotional aspect of egoic consciousness. When the ego is amplified by the emotion of the painbody, the ego has enormous strength still — particularly at those times. It requires very great presence so that you can be there as the space also for your painbody, when it arises.

That is everybody’s job here — to be there, to recognize the painbody when it shifts from dormant to active, when something triggers a very strong emotional reaction. At that moment, when it does take over your mind, the internal dialogue, which is dysfunctional at the best of times, now becomes the voice of the painbody talking to you internally. Everything it says is deeply colored by the old, painful emotion of the painbody. Every interpretation, everything it says, every judgment about your life, about other people, about a situation you are in, will be totally distorted by the old emotional pain.

If you are not there as the space for it, you are identified with the painbody and you believe every negative thought that it is telling you. If you are alone, the painbody will feed on every negative thought that arises, and get more energy. That’s why it’s become active — after it does that for a while, you can’t stop thinking, at night, or whenever it is. The painbody is feeding, and after a few hours, it’s had enough. You feel a little depleted. And then it happens again a few weeks later, or few days later.

The painbody would feel even better if it could feed on somebody else’s reaction. Your partner would be a favorite person. And it will, if there is somebody around, or family situations. Our pain bodies love families. And it will just provoke this person, your partner or whoever it is. The painbody knows exactly what the thing is that will trigger a negative response. Then it says the thing that is going to really hurt you. And of course, if you are not absolutely present in that moment, then immediately you will react. And the painbody loves it! Give me more drama, please!

Both painbodies are now awake, and feeding on each other. Then, a few hours later, or the next day, the painbodies no longer need it. They are full, they have replenished themselves. And you can look at each other and say, “What was that all about?” In some cases, you may not even remember how it all started. This huge drama started somewhere, and then one thing led to another. Wasn’t it the same two weeks ago?

Can we be present and see if next time we can catch it at its early stage, so that we don’t get drawn in totally?

Can we both endeavor to be present for each other, and for ourselves?

See if we can see the first signs of the painbody — either in ourselves, or in the other. Immediately realize it, be the space for it, and if possible — even voice it to your partner and say “My painbody got triggered when you said that.”

Often, little situations trigger enormous reactions. Be there, present for it. Your partner will find it easier to see it in you, and you will find it easier to see it in them. Whether or not you can tell your partner that his or her painbody has become activated depends on the degree to which your partner has already been taken over by it. If you catch it at a very early stage, then some remnant of Consciousness will still be there in your partner and that remnant will be hearing you when you say, “Could that be your painbody?” It has to be phrased very carefully. You may want to add, “Do you remember our agreement?”

If there is still a remnant of Consciousness then that will be listening to you, and your partner will be able to be there as the space for his or her painbody. If there is no remnant of Consciousness in your partner, you will be talking to the painbody, and the painbody does not like to hear about the painbody. Of course, it will deny any such thing. “My painbody? Look at yours!”

So, what do you do? Can I be the space for that? While the partner is there, be the space for that. When you are the space for something, it does not necessarily mean that you have to stay there. You can be the space, and then remove yourself. Self observation - this is why being in the body is an important part of this. Feel the inner body as often as you can. When an old emotion arises, it will be easier to be present as it arises.

If you are present, the painbody cannot feed anymore on your thoughts, or on other people’s reactions. You can simply observe it, and be the witness, be the space for it. Then gradually, its energy will decrease.

Aianawa
9th August 2016, 05:47
Anger is a primary natural emotion experienced by all humans sometime or the other. It can mobilize psychological resources or corrective action. But, unfortunately anger has become an irrepressible response to many.

Normally, people try to control their temper. But, exerting oneself to restrain anger can only aggravate the feeling. Hence, one has to develop an entirely different perspective to deal with it. An intemperate anger is basically a symptom of a deep rooted charge which is stored in your unconscious and what is a charge? it is an incomplete experience of your past that tends to be repetitive.

Hence, people driven by charges develop a very narrow outlook to life. Every situation, relationship becomes a platform for their charges to express or manifest, and consequently they get to be highly susceptible to reactions. If you have to get rid of anger, then work on silencing the roaring demons of your conscious.

Resolve the unsettled issues of your past or relationships or problems with your own self and you would certainly feel a change in your response. You get to experience anger without spite. It is a state that can very well be described as anger-less anger which leaves no residue.

Additional helpful information from Sri Bhagavan:

First of all, you cannot be free of all charges and one need not be free of all charges to become awakened. But once you become awakened, though the charges are still there, they will not really affect you. The awakened state takes care of that. So I once again repeat. It is not possible to be completely free of all your charges.

Next, you need not be free of all charges to become awakened. And once you are awakened, these charges though they are still there, they are taken care of. Like for example, your conditioning will not leave you. Suppose you were to like apple juice, you would continue to like apple juice after your awakening. That would not change. Your likes and dislikes do continue.

The only thing is you would see that there is unconditional love and unconditional joy. There is no differentiation. There, it is the same for everybody. But when it comes to likes and dislikes they continue to remain there, but they do not trouble you any longer.

Aianawa
20th August 2016, 11:09
Have to put this here, in some ways it contradicts thread title and others confirms completely >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIx5iFNjj-0

Aianawa
5th September 2016, 00:33
I have a concern, I live in a city, I am aware that my mind is not my mind and the influence on one from their suroundings, you know, city or countryside, obvious choice, due to family circumstances, city is our what is as a family, I don't know the best intent to put into place, the best dreaming and knowing to put into place, to get to calmer energies to live. The what is is the what is and many parts of past knowing/dreaming and intent are in place, now I am formulating the best spell as such, know the best answer will come to me and wish for some others feelings if they will.

Aianawa
7th September 2016, 20:20
In a quiet moment I sat down, cleared and calmed myself briefly, said to the universe, I Don't know, waited then said, what is it I need to know, I saw a captain at the front of their ship, periscope out looking ahead across the sea, later on the way home from work, nite, before me in the moment was a curve of power poles, lights, with a a bend soon coming up, I had a pond, large ones each side of me, nice potentials.

Aianawa
14th September 2016, 21:18
Finally, while driving home last nite, all is perfect ran through me, mmm whats this I thought, reply, it takes two, you both shed another layer of being together in this life time you were not able to do in past life times, nothing else came to me but a cheerfullll feelings, I looked down at odemeter 220222, I love god.

Aianawa
27th September 2016, 05:40
Crikey, how thoughtless of moi, to be or not to be, we came in being, then the old collective mind working through our gods, mum dad care giver teachers religeons governments lawyers mcdonalds TV etc lol, did it's job or programme. Interesting that the young ones, a healthy % are feeling, Fing no way, feel they are attaching to the new collective mind as such, this noosphere is/has/will detach from the old ancient mind, faster and faster, then thoughts, yours or not, cannot be. To not be to be.

Dreamtimer
27th September 2016, 14:24
I'm not sure I understand you, aianawa.

If the universe is consciousness which is manifesting then we are all it's thoughts.

Make each day interesting and unexpected and you'll fulfill the creator. And yourself.

Aianawa
28th September 2016, 19:49
IMO, we are in a new time or at least options within this new time, to be has always been an option, a difficult option now not as difficult, not to be may be an easier one with other options within it that are now available, like not getting coerced by the collective mind negatively.

Aianawa
23rd October 2016, 11:47
Some try to do god
some want god to do them
some know no god
some say god I am
some live in joy
some hold hands
there be only the moment, rest of the time is thought

Dreamtimer
24th October 2016, 11:53
That last line is very interesting. Pondering...

Aianawa
25th October 2016, 08:48
And ?.

Wait a moment
Have a moment
One moment
The moment

Notice the mom in moment, is it ment ?.

Dreamtimer
25th October 2016, 10:22
That's some good word play.

Reality manifests from thoughts, the manifestation is in the moment...The rest is still thought.

How's that?

Aianawa
25th October 2016, 10:44
Lol maybe reality is already here, the moment is reality, from whence the moment/reality came/be, is there past/memory in the moment or is it just there, is the future but the past till the moment is lived, does the golden age become, as the moments, the souls sieze the moment ?.

lcam88
25th October 2016, 13:12
...reality manifests in the conscious moment...

Is a daydream an individuals momentary manifest?

How about a vivid dream while in REM sleep? A moment?

A lifetime is a moment?

...does the golden age become, as the moments, the souls seize the moment ?.

I'm reminded of Sir Isaac Newton's translation (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerald_Tablet#Newton.27s_translation) of the Emerald Tablet, specifically the second verse:

2. That which is below is like that which is above & that which is above is like that which is below to do the miracles of one only thing

That is perspective of sorts for golden age becoming. It can only be intentional, for a soul to seize the moment. A "Great Work" (solve et coagula) or something?

Aianawa
26th October 2016, 02:40
Reality is each's perception, hence >

Some try to do god
some want god to do them
some know no god
some say god I am
some live in joy
some hold hands
there be only the moment, rest of the time is thought

Some feel that OOBE's are in the moment but near death experiences can watch live time happening, dreams or daydream can be a manifesting tool imo.

Dreamtimer
26th October 2016, 12:37
I'm pretty sure people are outside of time in OOBE's. As we live there really is only the moment we're in. The past is memory, the future is possibility. Time is only linear because that's how we experience it. If we knew how, we could remember the future. imo.

Aianawa
27th October 2016, 02:38
I'm pretty sure people are outside of time in OOBE's. As we live there really is only the moment we're in. The past is memory, the future is possibility. Time is only linear because that's how we experience it. If we knew how, we could remember the future. imo.

Imo we can, with self mind, chakra work etc, make our reality, or create, time which is now, the moment, to be elsewise than linear, like other dimensions happening alongside our experience.

ZShawn
27th October 2016, 02:58
And ?.

Wait a moment
Have a moment
One moment
The moment

Notice the mom in moment, is it ment ?.

necessity is a product of the 'mind' (-ment = mind) mom....mother......necessity is the mother of invention

Aianawa
27th October 2016, 03:51
So we are again observing the centre ?, as in necessity and not, providing this, like the tide when it is not coming in anymore but neither is it returning, the minds place imo creates itself as the product. Or not lol.

Ps good to see you ZShawn.

lcam88
27th October 2016, 12:58
Thoughts bubble (in consciousness), and so do emotions. "We" are passengers to thoughts that come and go. Perhaps each one defining a moment?

Many of us learn to "control" thoughts, analyze and rationalize, a "condensation" of sorts if you understanding thoughts bubbling is like "boiling" in a thought "distillation" analogy*.

What is a body? Could the body be a bubble in reality (like a simmering thought*)? Could that be saying that time and body are enjoined in the manifest? To remember the future, then, it takes the ability to forget the body.

If anyone here has ever taken the time to watch a pot of water come to a boil. Ever notice how the bubbles are formed? If the pot has a glass lid, ever notice how condensation is formed? Ever watch the flame of a burning candle? Ever watch crystals form as a saturated solution cools?

The defining moment between "existence" and "nothing" is when something happens right before you eyes. Sometimes we notice it, sometimes we can only imagine the moment. For example, when new leafs form on a plant (from nothing just like the the bubble forming in the headed pot of water). Are our bodies so different?

necessity is a product of the 'mind' (-ment = mind) mom....mother......necessity is the mother of invention

Ahhhh!

The mind. The mother. of invention (manifest).

So we are again observing the centre ?, as in necessity and not, providing this, like the tide when it is not coming in anymore but neither is it returning, the minds place imo creates itself as the product. Or not lol.

:) Or both.

To notice that mind can manifest mind is a powerful thing.

Dreamtimer
27th October 2016, 13:24
"To notice that mind can manifest mind is a powerful thing." Perhaps that's what made God so powerful. (As in, the ultimate creator).

Aianawa
29th October 2016, 23:54
"To notice that mind can manifest mind is a powerful thing." Perhaps that's what made God so powerful. (As in, the ultimate creator).

Is said by some the ancient mind has its use, once disconnected and ones mind known, some say your then connected to your divine/higher self etc and or the divine/god/IO.

Aianawa
1st November 2016, 06:28
You got me pondering DT, is god powerless, god chosen to be powerless, allowing outside of itself to dance as such, to be itself and unite.

Aianawa
16th November 2016, 03:30
As we quaked again plus tsunami scare, here, I compared the reaction around me to the last big quake a wee while ago, we is as a collective , here in Christchurch, less controlled by the outside mind, great to be part of.
Watched the earthquake virgins as such, those who moved here the last couple of years, cope so well, maybe because of those around them not being fearful as much or buying into the drama.

enjoy being
16th November 2016, 06:14
Some abstraction may follow.
First experiences we have as we live. Some angles appearing like a roll of the dice, other angles seeming deliberate.
The apprehension and uncertainty, the power of the imagination upon the unknown. Or is that the power of the unknown on the imagination?
The persuasiveness of tales to the uninitiated. The naivety of children, or rather the trajectory of becoming less naive through experiencing, over time.

The insulated society which holds back experiences in many ways. One area being in protecting, then over protecting.
"Cotton wrapped lives" when compared to atrocious living conditions of the past, due to 'lack of infrastructure'.. it is a good thing, but when the eye is taken off the ball, then the tools which we have that afford people comfort and longevity, become padding that softens falls. The distinction is awareness and genuine emotional interaction, as in compassion and understanding.
It is still a natural psychology I feel, the path of the intellect and psyche on the 3 scales (Personal/Tribal/Global) ...the often over looked large part of the concept "evolution". People can tend to think/see "The body physical" upon hearing the word "evolution".
The people have been missing out on lessons, protected from certain things. More so that considerations about some things have been superseded by THE INDIVIDUAL, and lost along the way in increasingly greater amounts is the aforementioned compassions. The balance being out by not much, becomes more, but is not noticed, and it is fine at the time as in many way it seems a little old 'fashioned' and backward. And that is still all fine, for we only want which is genuine. What good is false humility and false compassion. That has had to be learnt though and experiencing first hand so as the genuine, heart felt foundations eventually become rebuilt and people DO what they will because they want to in their heart.
The western cradle has kept people rocked and tucked in, arrested development. Often can be seen the adults as still just big kids. Sometimes that is in a good way. Sometimes it is describing selfishness and such things though. The unformed or stunted emotional body. A bit of a contradiction in one can be experienced and mature while also still holding childish aspirations... but more so in the negative such as tantrums and sulks and snatching and manipulating to avoid. Rather than the beautiful imagination.
Waking up can be mirrored with growing up. Although waking up sounds more into the realms of becoming alive or at least alert.

So.. sitting, being told how our experiences pan out and following the instructions and falling in line, accepting what to expect and being blind to experiences which tell otherwise.
That perfect serving of stress and distraction to keep one on the edge of balance, stuck in a movie trying to use movie keys to open movie doors to exit into what one's movie brain thinks is on the outside. That in itself can be entirely intoxicating. For so long people have been actively trying to think of every possible way that someone might hurt themselves, and remove it or legislate against it.
To improve the quality of life.
Maybe the value too.
Oh words do such mean things to meanings.
Improve value by stealing lessons from people so they remain helpless and dependent.
Philanthropy meddling with all kinds of lessons and stunting peoples growth.
Looking to some sort of leader to fix it. You what? They believe it too. Believe laws and decisions can fix it.
Make us great again.
How about genuine experience? "Nope just make us great please". Hard work? no thanks, we don't do that, we deserve to be looked after and shouldn't even need to have to obey the laws of physics let alone nature. That is why we just obey our rulers rules instead.
The mess is in 7 billion + minds. Good luck MAKING them all behave by merely just telling them to. Happy fake behave.
What we are looking for is genuine intent and heart felt personal understanding laying foundations to this branching up the 3 scales. Purity of intent, come to by experiencing your perfect lesson made for you to understand and choose.

Aianawa
17th November 2016, 19:54
Very powerfullll post Nothing.

Happy Fake Behave, been chuckling about this since reading, ta.

Aianawa
19th November 2016, 11:14
Well I am off to the p I s se d and annoyed thread, Nothing. Maybe it is all the politics and BS post election, but that was a mighty post, have reread and still feeling into the layers it presents for me, on differing scales as such. I feel we need a top ten posts for 2016 thread contest, yours is at the top for me atm, and not replied or questioned yet, pah lol.

enjoy being
19th November 2016, 21:04
Haha, thanks kind sir. I am not my thoughts, this was some of my thoughts, but written automatically, more of a direct stream of consciousness without me editing it in process to try and make it more understandable.
Happy someone could see the layers. I never really got to making all the points I thought I was going to, just sort of dropped off the train of typing and finished abruptly.

A thank you which is delivered in a way which evokes a thank you which is delivered also in a way which evokes a thank you into infinity.

Though I don't really like the word itself. I wouldn't be surprised if the word 'once upon a time' meant the total opposite and we are stuck in a reality of language paradox. In fact some other persons train of thought said the same to me once, that gratitude and thank you are opposites.

One is an action, one is a word I guess, but instinctual English says thank you. Is our instinctive language decisions to use god/gosh/jeez/jesus/heck/hell.. from nurture, from learning from other humans growing up?
Or is it an exclamation naturally linked to a sound we utter? Well it is in some examples where we make a noise as a reaction, a scream or a grunt or an ouch!

regards end of post.
Perfect lessons made for each person to experience and tailored to the combination of issues they need to digest, the mountain is made at the same time as the path through it is walked. By being a live we create our own obstacles.

Aianawa
22nd November 2016, 07:28
Haha, thanks kind sir. I am not my thoughts, this was some of my thoughts, but written automatically, more of a direct stream of consciousness without me editing it in process to try and make it more understandable.
Happy someone could see the layers. I never really got to making all the points I thought I was going to, just sort of dropped off the train of typing and finished abruptly.

A thank you which is delivered in a way which evokes a thank you which is delivered also in a way which evokes a thank you into infinity.

Though I don't really like the word itself. I wouldn't be surprised if the word 'once upon a time' meant the total opposite and we are stuck in a reality of language paradox. In fact some other persons train of thought said the same to me once, that gratitude and thank you are opposites.

One is an action, one is a word I guess, but instinctual English says thank you. Is our instinctive language decisions to use god/gosh/jeez/jesus/heck/hell.. from nurture, from learning from other humans growing up?
Or is it an exclamation naturally linked to a sound we utter? Well it is in some examples where we make a noise as a reaction, a scream or a grunt or an ouch!

regards end of post.
Perfect lessons made for each person to experience and tailored to the combination of issues they need to digest, the mountain is made at the same time as the path through it is walked. By being a live we create our own obstacles.

For me, lol, you are creating many thoughts on this you are not your thoughts thread.

Aianawa
25th November 2016, 04:31
Fake Behave, still chuchling because at times I go, I be fake behaving lol, hard to fake behave while in good high consciouseness company though, still, thankfulllly lol.

enjoy being
25th November 2016, 05:26
Fake Behave, still chuchling because at times I go, I be fake behaving lol, hard to fake behave while in good high consciouseness company though, still, thankfully lol.

Ah, interesting. I wonder.. there was a 'notable scan of intrigue' to me while typing those words. I habitually describe things in imagery and symbols, or rather, are transcribing as a visual thinker. So often use zany analogy and metaphor etc.

but yeah, scan of intrigue, I too had a chuckle while typing it and, ..hmm something like "Oh that's a new one, why am I typing that one?" Anyway turns out I stole your line without knowing! :chrs:

Aianawa
25th November 2016, 06:09
Puzzled, how ?.

enjoy being
25th November 2016, 06:34
Did you say you have used the wording yourself in the past?
Sorry maybe I got it wrong. Fake pattern recognition lol.
I was just being a twit really.
There was a chance it was like when you have a song in your head and as you walk past a radio somewhere, there it is playing at the same line of the song. This could be some freaky frequency tuning into the radio waves... or it could be because the radio stations tend to all play the same songs over and over and they get stuck in your head . :-P

Aianawa
25th November 2016, 06:40
Nope, far as I can know, you be automatically writing > fake behave < well plucked out of the noosphere, from the new template division lol.

enjoy being
25th November 2016, 07:54
even faux behaved? it sounds like a lispy so behaved. :ttr:

Dreamtimer
25th November 2016, 11:22
Ethel Thayer. Thounds like I'm lithping, doethn't it? (That's hard to type).

I'm still working on the 'fake behave' idea. I decided as a child that I didn't want to be a fake person. And it's hard to be real all the time. People see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear. And people like to stay in their safe bubbles and being real doesn't fit in with that.

Turns out, after a seemingly long time goes by, some people come around and decide to join in because they've gotten tired of the 'fake behave' and the emptiness that comes with it.

Is this along the idea of what you mean, Aianawa?

Aianawa
25th November 2016, 14:40
Wanting others to like one, wishing to be seen in a good light, wanting to fart quietly lol

enjoy being
25th November 2016, 20:28
Spending time cleaning the house, but doing so by spray painting everything white and then drawing a tidy representation of what the tidy house should look like, over the white canvas.
But further still to the act of doing this being at the request of the Department of Encapsulation. Their job description being to drag the people into a manageable group and narrow the options so as they are also predicable. The pre-requisites having been decided by the chairpersons whim, they set about forcing compliance to their delusional Utopia.

Dreamtimer
25th November 2016, 20:53
There's always the SBD...

True acceptance comes with tolerance of direct nasal assault.:ok:

Aianawa
27th November 2016, 00:47
The battle for humanities mind has ramped up hugely, an observation of late, again. Jose Arguelles's saying that the internet is the last step before telepathy, is looking so. Lol people are starting to use their feelings, internet wise, much better of late imo, may joy bless us all in daily life, now.

Aianawa
5th December 2016, 08:52
Recently I listened in in a conversation close by me, imo there was no original thoughts given by anyone, what is an original thought ?, is there such a thing I pondered, how close is a thought to a feeling because ones feelings disconnected to ones thoughts has to be original doesn't it ?.

Dreamtimer
5th December 2016, 11:19
It is said that all stories in the world boil down to only seven basic stories (or plots). I'm not sure who figured this out. If everything that is has already been then there's nothing original.

Having said that, if something's gloriously original to me, and I can laugh hysterically or experience wonder and joy then that's good enough for me.:belief::hilarious:

Aianawa
6th December 2016, 10:37
I see people in awakened states, they use their brain, you know , logic, what is it they are feeling, having no thoughts appears to have set them free.

Aianawa
11th December 2016, 10:16
So we are basically computers that get programmed, then some programme within us prior to instalment on Earth gets opened and we go about deprogramming and reprogramming to know thyself/mind. As of the last years this has been like a virus.

Aianawa
3rd January 2017, 21:20
As it says below, knowing your own mind IS the human revolution, imo just watch 2017 produce more and more minds known and people staying in joyous states all over the Earth >

The only solution to all our problems is to ultimately awaken where we lose this sense of separation. That is the real problem

Aianawa
20th January 2017, 10:50
All thought is comparison, hehehe think about it.

Aianawa
20th January 2017, 11:10
All thoughts are divisive, was surprised with that one.

Aianawa
25th January 2017, 07:35
As all thoughts are divisive, or create a comparison, one can look at the WHAT IS that we are meant to sit with or just watch, if you know what I mean, and see that this is something that actually is two things, as in the what is then can move to the what should be, or the self actually splits in two which keeps the watcher busy lol

Aianawa
26th January 2017, 02:55
Was just checking this site out http://atimetoheal-om.net/sec%20A%20-%20articles24-enlightenment.htm and felt to add this here >

In a nutshell, Bhagavan teaches that:

1. There is only one Mind * the Ancient Mind. It is conditioned by separation and duality.

2. Your mind is not your mind , but an extension of this Ancient Mind.

3. Similarly, your thoughts are not your own thoughts, but downloaded from the ‘thought sphere’ associated with this Ancient Mind.

4. The sense of a separate self is generated by the neurobiological structure of the human brain.

5. This ‘self’, in experiencing itself as separate, generates cravings, aversions, comparisons and judgements, which are the core of suffering.

6. When the self disappears, suffering ends. When cravings drop away, including the craving for enlightenment, you are enlightened.

7. When the ‘deeksha’ is given, a neurobiological process begins, which leads to the dissolution of the sense of a separate, or fixed, self.

8. When the fixed self disappears, you experience yourself as simply a dance of personalities continually arising and passing away.

9. Your body is not your body . When the self disappears, your sense of ownership of the body disappears, and you experience it as a vehicle for the divine dance of consciousness. Eventually, all creation becomes your body.

10. The mind, based in duality, cannot be enlightened.

11. The self, which is an illusion, cannot be enlightened. The self is only a concept.

12. Enlightenment is the realisation that there is no self to become enlightened!

(Excerpted from Kiara's upcoming book, "Fire from Heaven: Dawn of a Golden Age")

Aianawa
2nd February 2017, 20:51
Had a wee apiffanny yesterday, was working through an old addiction that reappeared, watching my process best able, had spoken to my partner in India whose doing a spiritual course who also had a wee apiffanny, being that her mind was not her as such but was the ancient mind, hence this appears to have influenced my experience also, later, as soon as I seen myself lying to myself, scheming etc, I calmly said my mind is not my mind, it is the ancient mind, I felt physically sick off anf on for the next few hours, felt some real demony energy within myself off n on also, have got a good sleep and done a good two zap, reiki etc and watched myself going or joining the ancient mind regulary this morning but clicking out of it as soon as I have seen this, very interesting ongoing experience and also interesting the link with partner doing intense self work in India, ps also she told me two days ago that during a ritual involving breathing, chakra work and music, that she did much screaming out, coming from her chest and gut and her words were it felt like she was releasing demons.

Aianawa
14th February 2017, 10:06
Bloodie demons, from my work with them, in my experience, there was two main sorts, the movie type ones and the ones one had created for themselves as such, keeping oneself healthy, mind body n soul, especially chakras and know thyself, usually throws the movie ones away, not always, everyone is different but when working with others made demons, I found it totally adventurous and soul loving once I knew what angles and angels to do and use, Working with ones own unknown negative energies ( sometimes have felt they have their own identity and my creation as such ) that powerless feeling, that surrendery but please no feeling is FN tough work. Yes been doin a wee bit of being my mind/thought is not my thought/mind of late. Feel a new energy clearing method may help me, anyone got a simple and strong one they can recommend ?, ta in advance.

Aianawa
22nd February 2017, 06:00
As the what is is not the trigger, the what should be that comes from the what is, splitting in half, being the trigger or supposed unfufullment as such, and once seen in oneself, is very very interesting to watch happening outside of self, with another, had some very interesting debates cough cough with partner of late, especially when adding there is no problem that cannot be solved, only created problems to be dismantled, and created problems are only created when one's challenges appear daunting. Am very happy that partner does not read forum phew lol

Aianawa
8th April 2017, 20:35
Just come across this and although I have heard this before, would love to hear others points of view >

I contemplate while being, dream creating reality to sneeze and have fruitfullll bogies lol.
That's me having a world in here and world out there, glimpse ATM lol.

Aianawa
23rd April 2017, 08:07
I often reflect on this part, at the start of above writing >

Because though a simple truth, for myself, I take much data in from the outside world that I choose to, that is basically thought pollution, so if not released as such, it can regurgitate. It is like getting it twice.

Aianawa
24th April 2017, 11:33
Twice, well why, very silly indeed in the first place, my thoughts intermingled with this, to get or collect good data pieces amongst a garbage dump, pah really, do I storm off to the ****ed and annoyed thread one thought created to another, is it not enough to know paved harmony is already now gently futuring on our soles beneath let alone above and heart centre, geeeeze start another thread on thoughts annoying each other or cannibalizing thought armies battling for attention, come dine with me the ancient mind, no no come adventuring with me the distracted wondering left brain cause that righty has issues, please please sit in the centre nimble grasshopperer, ffs the end of thoughts naked body must indeed be gods carress. Mmmm a massage from god would be like spiritual masturbation, does the birth of amnesia here justify the end or the thrill of death avoidance create humanities devil, as both eventualllly lead to the man in the mirror.

Aianawa
26th April 2017, 12:02
Stuff thoughts, bloody energy seekers, passion drainers really, weres been using thoughts manipulation a long time now also, talk to someone who been living bush as such for a while, bush been creating/being their thoughts, lol send all crazies to the bush to mend, that's a lot of people but we still have enough bush left still.

Dreamtimer
26th April 2017, 18:22
There's lots of nature where I am and it's not the wilderness. Even just going barefoot and watching some life do it's thing for a while works, imho.

Being calm and happy 'sours the milk', eh?

Aianawa
9th May 2017, 21:47
Sours ?, Great thread that adds weight > https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/10958-Did-A-Billionaire-Harvest-Big-Data-From-Facebook-To-Hijack-Democracy , But once you know what ya gonna do ?, lol no thing to then know perfect action ?

Aianawa
20th May 2017, 23:42
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8spXOGPuHA

Aianawa
23rd May 2017, 22:08
Recently I observed myself not observing myself, grumpy Aianawa expressing himself, saw on reflection the suppression and a biggie, Shame around expressing myself at an early age, I never saw the Shame side of things until doing a group share last nite ( meditation and blessing evening ), I spoke of the reflection of observing myself not observing and as I spoke, the word then feeling of Shame joined the speak. Low and behold I observed myself not observing again late last nite and on awaking this morning, interesting times, riding the wave, surf board appears awefulllly small lol.

Aianawa
26th May 2017, 04:40
That small surf board being my perception.

Now being still, the ocean is calm, storms but known and distant, onion layers greets its accuser.

Synagex
27th May 2017, 21:54
In ancient records of sorts there is a creation myth or fact that the creation of this universe came from vibration.

Goes something like this.

In the beginning was the word the vibration of creation. Now this is true but before the word was the thought and this is the Initial creative reaction from balanced polarity.

A lot of people are always trying so hard to stop there thoughts and be in a reactive state, this procces is OK if you feel you need a rest but if you want to get on with evolvement then you need your thoughts disciplined thoughts to get creating.

The universe was designed by the original thought, if you want a break sit on the side lines in no mind and be an observer. If you want to go with the flow of one of this universes signatures then get thinking and creating and get of the bench and be a participant of this amazing universe created by thought.

Disciplined positive life surporting thoughts.

All you need is love, enthusiasm and a good dose of creative imagination. Mix this with a powerful will and BOOM you are creating in a free will creative universe.

Aianawa
27th May 2017, 22:28
There was not to long ago a meeting of mayan shamans ( pre 2012 ), real ones as such, mind known, the word got out, to find the meeting place one needed to be in the flow and to know, a gatekeeper was positioned at entrance, his first question was what was before the beginning, answered correctly this got you around the fire, the fire circle had no question but a task, to join the others who completed it also, exploration and potentials were created, messages for others downloaded, circles sorted, the spider web twanged.

In the beginning was the darkness, the void, which angled and morphed to know itself.

Synagex
27th May 2017, 22:34
There was not to long ago a meeting of mayan shamans ( pre 2012 ), real ones as such, mind known, the word got out, to find the meeting place one needed to be in the flow and to know, a gatekeeper was positioned at entrance, his first question was what was before the beginning, answered correctly this got you around the fire, the fire circle had no question but a task, to join the others who completed it also, exploration and potentials were created, messages for others downloaded, circles sorted, the spider web twanged.

In the beginning was the darkness, the void, which angled and morphed to know itself.

OK can't wait I give in.. What was before the beginning ?

I would at that moment stand as complete awareness in a no mind but alert ballanced polarity state.

Did I get in ?????

Aianawa
27th May 2017, 22:45
Why would you want in, do you feel you would be summonded, connected with that consciounes ( mayan ), do you feel the need to get somewhere, to be ?.

The one of many answers was the last line of post, Syn.

Synagex
27th May 2017, 23:12
Why would you want in, do you feel you would be summonded, connected with that consciounes ( mayan ), do you feel the need to get somewhere, to be ?.

The one of many answers was the last line of post, Syn.

Invites would be rare. Summoned would be ignored.

No where to go no need to be somwhere all in one one in all. The meeting is in the mind the momementary experience is all that can be experienced.

This meeting would be to know yourself as the darkness to be illuminated as the light of your awareness to come into spontaneous creativity as you bring balance between the darkness of the unknown potential with the light of creative thought.

The task of the ring of fire is to bring balanced polarity between fire and ice or electric and magnetic, light and darkness or balanced polarity then movement.

Balanced polarity for the gate keeper.

Movement of polaritys for the ring of fire.

Aianawa
27th May 2017, 23:38
Some see this as a great human mistake, to take ones inner world to use in the outer world.

Aianawa
28th May 2017, 01:02
Invites would be rare. Summoned would be ignored.

No where to go no need to be somwhere all in one one in all. The meeting is in the mind the momementary experience is all that can be experienced.

This meeting would be to know yourself as the darkness to be illuminated as the light of your awareness to come into spontaneous creativity as you bring balance between the darkness of the unknown potential with the light of creative thought.

The task of the ring of fire is to bring balanced polarity between fire and ice or electric and magnetic, light and darkness or balanced polarity then movement.

Balanced polarity for the gate keeper.

Movement of polaritys for the ring of fire.

The where to go to be is conduiting with your back there, fractual/higher self/etc, once begun this is the void angled and morphed to know itself on a micro scale.

There is the moment to experience and outside of it to create in the moment to experience by being but not staticked but clear and moving.

Mmmmm if connected to the future happening now, that unwinds a canvass, time factored by ones energy giving art, or knowing in the moment those you hold minds hands with are indeed helping either in darkness or light, oneself and all.

Lol there is no war, no fighting, no pain, only the shadow self unexpressed.

Aianawa
28th May 2017, 05:01
The Ring of Fire micro wise, is balance itself, a transmutation happening in and out of itself ( side note, Madame Blavatsky travelled the world in her day, the symbol she was shown for explanation to, what is, was a dot inclosed by a circle, beneath this or in, a spirill holding an egg, 0 IN MEANING beyond that, lol also think of the sun and spiralling planets behind sun.

Aianawa
31st May 2017, 12:21
You there Syn ?

Elen
31st May 2017, 12:34
You there Syn ?

Sorry Aianawa, Synagex has asked to be retired from the forum. But you never know...he may be back...?

modwiz
31st May 2017, 12:43
Sorry Aianawa, Synagex has asked to be retired from the forum. But you never know...he may be back...?

I guess being called a blasphemer by the cult of CT led him to understand the futility of his noble effort to bring life to words in books. Priests never tolerate interpretation of "sacred" texts that is not of their own understanding. It has always been thus since the mind virus associated with that kind of behavior made its way into the consciousness of humanity a few thousand years ago. Hint: Foreskins are unsightly and woman is the cause of the woes in our the world.

Elen
31st May 2017, 14:50
I guess being called a blasphemer by the cult of CT led him to understand the futility of his noble effort to bring life to words in books. Priests never tolerate interpretation of "sacred" texts that is not of their own understanding. It has always been thus since the mind virus associated with that kind of behavior made its way into the consciousness of humanity a few thousand years ago. Hint: Foreskins are unsightly and woman is the cause of the woes in our the world.

I am sure you feel that you're right...:cool:

modwiz
31st May 2017, 15:26
I am sure you feel that you're right...:cool:

LOL. Sylvie is partly responsible for peeling back some of the curtain.

Elen
31st May 2017, 16:57
LOL. Sylvie is partly responsible for peeling back some of the curtain.

She is indeed, modwiz...she has shown more than I could ever have imagined by myself, and this is what I call "opening doors," although I do NOT FOLLOW her on every point. That to me would be madness. ;)

modwiz
31st May 2017, 17:22
She is indeed, modwiz...she has shown more than I could ever have imagined by myself, and this is what I call "opening doors," although I do NOT FOLLOW her on every point. That to me would be madness. ;)

I do not follow her. I get info that then opens ahas and connects some dots that were sitting in isolation. It may be time for me to share less because echo returns are indicating such to me. I test the waters, get readings and make decisions from the data.

Thank you for engaging with me.

Dreamtimer
31st May 2017, 18:29
This phrase is exquisitely concise:

Hint: Foreskins are unsightly and woman is the cause of the woes in our the world.

Modwiz, it's awesome peeling potatoes with you.;)

Synagex
31st May 2017, 19:37
Sorry Aianawa, Synagex has asked to be retired from the forum. But you never know...he may be back...?Hello Elen decided not to go, second wind, round 2 and all that. : Sherlock:

People can take or leave and Annalise whatever I post and share :interview:

If I can be of any help in the slightest to anyone then that is a good thing, if you enjoy what I share as much as I enjoy what you all share then that is a good thing.

And anyone else....... Just gets a :hug: and some :love: for taking the time to read what I have posted even if they do not agree.

Who needs psychically protected settlements when all the action is on this side of the veil :Knight:

Synagex
31st May 2017, 21:36
You there Syn ?

Hey how you doing.

Here's one to chew over if I can get out out right.

If we are not our thoughts and our thoughts are our imagination in a creative state, and if we are a creation of our imagination and so the universe we live in then how did we create ourselves in essence if thoughts seem to be not part of who we are.

Or if we are in essence more than thoughts and imagination as these could be just a phenomena of this universe, it makes me wonder how much of who we are even in it's highest manifested form, whilst in this universe experiencing this phenomena of thoughts and imagination is the real us.

Something like that adjust or make clearer what I have just posted if needed, text communication is not my best way to communicate.

Aianawa
31st May 2017, 22:13
Hey how you doing.

Here's one to chew over if I can get out out right.

If we are not our thoughts and our thoughts are our imagination in a creative state, and if we are a creation of our imagination and so the universe we live in then how did we create ourselves in essence if thoughts seem to be not part of who we are.

Or if we are in essence more than thoughts and imagination as these could be just a phenomena of this universe, it makes me wonder how much of who we are even in it's highest manifested form, whilst in this universe experiencing this phenomena of thoughts and imagination is the real us.

Something like that adjust or make clearer what I have just posted if needed, text communication is not my best way to communicate.

Ones imagination ( image, magi=magic, inate-anate, nation?soveriegn, tion-action ), can be called their creative organ lol as in time factored by ones energy = art = creativity, imo we create ourselves at a higher fractal level and step down into that, here. Time is our minds play thing, if one knows their mind, time is only valid as a tree grows if you understand. Imo thoughts there, higher fractal, and thoughts here, are very different.

An evolved imo level of thought action experience can be when a couple get together, they first work through their past issues experienced in relationships, then the sharing able heart wise, then the higher fractal energy and being here on earth, some call this mind and chakra clearing as when the crown chakras merge finally ( still being separate, think Tau, two standing stones with the lintal across ).

Manifeasting and imagination can be one.

Synagex
1st June 2017, 21:09
Ones imagination ( image, magi=magic, inate-anate, nation?soveriegn, tion-action ), can be called their creative organ lol as in time factored by ones energy = art = creativity, imo we create ourselves at a higher fractal level and step down into that, here. Time is our minds play thing, if one knows their mind, time is only valid as a tree grows if you understand. Imo thoughts there, higher fractal, and thoughts here, are very different.

An evolved imo level of thought action experience can be when a couple get together, they first work through their past issues experienced in relationships, then the sharing able heart wise, then the higher fractal energy and being here on earth, some call this mind and chakra clearing as when the crown chakras merge finally ( still being separate, think Tau, two standing stones with the lintal across ).

Manifeasting and imagination can be one.

Awesome Aianawa a most Excellent reply I read this over a few times and the part about when couples get together and work through there past relationship experiences has opened a flood gate of knoiwledge, Excellent Awesome brilliant amazing.

Now then back to something else you mentioned that I was looking for you to express. You have said " that we create ourselves at a higher fractual level and then step down into this" this is absolutely amazingly true such a short expression but holds so much truth from divinity.

OK let's say we become a were as much as possible of where are fractual creative experience, awareness stance comes from. And we are stepping down into what we create. Only stepping down into a different fractual awareness based upon what we are able to create.

So we create IMHO our physical body so we can become aware of the awareness of the reality that exists in this dimension.

Aianawa
2nd June 2017, 03:41
This is chakra terrortory, for yourself maybe, observing posts elsewhere, can you explain your theories and/or experiences around this so my reply may find home as such ?.

Aianawa
3rd June 2017, 07:52
On those three stages of a relationship, if one is evolved enough to get even facets of the crowns-minds-hearts-above and below happening, all relationships become understood or known.

Aianawa
5th June 2017, 02:40
Okay, Syn zipped off or away again, it is nice to know that once entered into relationship wise, ones chakras are interactive, along with much else, pain is soon worked with, generally after the honeymoon period as such. But there be another facet that can actually imo negate this most exlent human template happening that's in place, 4% or less of the available for you relationship population wise, you will be in comfort, synchronised, harmonized etc with, as a couple its easy peasy, lol do people avoid these relationship/s mostly ?

Aianawa
8th June 2017, 23:09
Syns back, waves out, chakras remember

Synagex
9th June 2017, 20:25

Hello again Aianawa and all, what an excellent thread.

You must distinguish the terms of purity and impurity, impure things have names such as greed, hatred, grasping and so on. Pure things also have many names such as enlightenment, extinction of suffering, liberation and so on.

But whilst in the midst of the twin streams of purity and impurity, among such standards as profane and sacred in the midst of form, sound, scent, taste, touch and phenomena, things of the world and things beyond the world, immediate mirror like awareness should not have the slightest fixation on anything at all.

If you don't cling anymore, and abide in not clinging, considering it correct, this is elementary good. This is abiding in the subdued mind. This is a disciple, this is one who is attached to the raft and will not give it up. This is a result of meditation.

Once you do not cling anymore and yet do not dwell in non attachment either, this is intermediate good. This still the formless realm, although you avoid falling into the way of the two vechiles and avoid falling into the ways of demons, this is still a meditation sicknesses. This is the bondage of the Bodhisattva's.

Once you no longer dwell in non attachment, and do not even make an understanding of not dwelling either, this is the final good. You avoid falling into the formless realm, avid falling into meditation sickness, avoid falling into the way of the bodhisattva's, and avoid falling into the state of the king of demons.

Because of barriers of knowledge, barriers of station and barriers of practice, seeing ones own enlightened nature is like seeing colour at night. The stage of buddhahood cuts of two kinds of folly, folly of the knowledge, and folly of the extremely subtle knowledge.

Some one with great wisdom smashes an atom to produce a volume of scripture.

Just need to explain a few things a bit so you get what I am talking about in parts of this post.

1.The two vechiles refer to the ways of disciples and individual illuminates seeking individual nirvana and individual liberation. Commonly known as attachment to detachment.

2.Where I mention about a raft, the teaching of nirvana is likened to a raft, a means of getting across the ocean of suffering.

3.The king of demons refers to the capacity of self deception resident in the facility of conception and imagination.

4. The folly of knowledge refers to fixation in the realm of cognition, the folly extremely subtle knowledge refers to fixation in the realm of intuition.

Synagex
9th June 2017, 20:50
If you can pas through these three phases, you will not be confined by the three stages. This is like a deer leaping three times getting out of the net. This is called an enlightened one beyond confinement whom nothing can capture or bind.

This is one of the Buddhas succeeding to the Buddha of light. This is the supreme vechiles the highest knowledge. This is standing on the way of enlightenment. This person is a Buddha, who has the enlightened nature, a guide able to employ unimpeded education. This is unobstructed illumination.

After this one will be able to make free use of cause and effect, virtue and knowledge. This making a cart to carry cause and effect.

In life you are not stayed by life, in death you are not obstructed by death. Though within the body-mind cluster, it is as if a door has opened and you are not obstructed by the body-mind cluster. You are free to go or stay, going and entering in without difficulty.

If you can be like this there is no question of stages or steps, or superior or inferior. If you can be like this all is the land of pure marvel even the insects, it is inconceivable.

This is still talk to untie bonds Aianawa they themselves are whole... Don't wound them. Even Buddha, bodhisattva and so on are wounds. As long as you speak of anything existent, non existent, or whatever, all these are wounds. Existent and non existent refer to all things.

Aianawa
10th June 2017, 04:41
Okey dokey Syn, cueing, Chakras ?

Catsquotl
10th June 2017, 04:55
Not going there myself. Chakra's that is, but here's a thread with an excellent view on those wheels. (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/4680-Chacra-s-revisited?p=841889636&viewfull=1#post841889636)

With Love
Eelco

Aianawa
11th June 2017, 08:51
Mmmm Syn is an elusive one and imo unless Syn has/is avataric and not in need of karma/chakra/energy experiences/knots clearing or some such, I find difficulty in creating theories or exploring.

Synagex
11th June 2017, 13:53
Okey dokey Syn, cueing, Chakras ?

Hello friend how you doing.

I can talk about the Heart Chakra for a while.

Each chakra has associated with it a symbolic shape. These shapes are not simply arbitrary shapes but archetypal shapes. An archetype is a recurring pattern of character, symbol, or situation found in the mythology, religion and stories of all cultures.

The shape associated with the heart chakra is that of a six pointed geometric star it is the compound of two equilateral triangles.

This six pointed star is created by the intersection of an equilateral triangle pointing upward and another pointing downward. The up ward poi to g triangle represents the power of the masculine and the downward pointing triangle represents the feminine.

You probably know this basic knowledge already, and my attention to posting about the heart chakra is crucial for the day and age we live in.

Within the heart chakra these two forces meet and support each other. Within the second chakra also known as the sacral chakra, these two forces are found in opposition.

This polar opposition is what we normally understand as relationship. Alignment of these two energies within the heart chakra brings peace of heart and mind.

It is my honezt opinion that the masculine dynamic is required to serve the feminine dynamic. This is not because the feminine is better than the masculine but the feminine is more evolved. All human beings start out as being feminine in the utero.

Synagex
11th June 2017, 14:07
You are all star potential. You have within you these two for forces of creation. In different traditions they are given different names as ying and yang, shakti and Shiva.

The driving force in the world at present is the masculine will to power. The will to power hads brought us to a time of radical changes and almost to the brink of ecological disaster. As a species you are close to the edge. This tumultuous period you are living in is a time of transition.

It is a time of twixt and in between. The old paradigm that is the will to power cannot solve your present crisis here on earth. Only the new paradigm of love will take you beyond chaos.

Only through through discipline, commitment and practice by significant numbers of individuals will we provide the energy to tip the balance in favour of a new way of being in the world.

Synagex
11th June 2017, 14:33
In the media there is presently great number of programs like the X factor and Britain has talent. These programs invite individuals to become stars. This is a great Invitation but tends to overlook the holy nature of such an invitation. Real celebrity is rooted in the word "celebration" which relates to that which is celestial. Television programs tend to focus on celebrity as an aspect of the personality rather than on talent given as a gift to express in the world for the highest good of all.

The individual who is able to share their talents in this way is truly celebratory.

A star produces light. The star symbol of the heart chakra represents the light of the divine. The true celebrity allows the radiance of their divine expression to light up their personality.

This energy is the true X factor because it is the felt experience of union. It is the experience of allowing one's birthing ability ( feminine power) to be expressed in form ( masculine manifestation.)

The word celebrate means " to frequent or to honour " what you begin to frequent is your unique frequency. This frequency is you as a unique expression of universal sound. To the degree you honour this unique sound is the degree to which you feel whole hearted.

I prefer to express the essence of the heart chakra than to go Into technical details that can be found in most manuals.

Aianawa
14th June 2017, 08:26
Are you able to share Syn, about your beliefs pertaining to one working with their chakras, eggysample > balancing, raising, clearing or cleansing. I ask so to further our talk regarding thoughts and mind are not ours as such, because on another thread you appeared to imply working with ones chakras are/is dangerous or did I get that incorrect ?.

Synagex
15th June 2017, 19:46
This is a matter of the kundalini rising of it's own accord as a natural consequence of the initiates Mago mystical advancement. When initiation is ballanced the chakras unfold and the kundilini rises without any Ill effects. This is because in a ballanced initiation , the kundalini and the chakra system are not forced. In fact they are not focused on at all.

The chakras are reflective of the Initiates inner state of maturity. They flower of their own accord when the initiate reaches the stage of maturity to which they correspond. The kundalini force of it's own accord naturally rises to fill the flowering chakra. When this natural process is left to it's own wisdom, instead of being interfered with and forced before it's time, there are no Ill effects. Instead it is empowering and immediately carries the initiate forward.

Ill effects on the other hand are experienced because the individual has not reached the stage of maturity which naturally unfolds the chakras and the kundalini. In such a case the Kundalini meets resistance in the form of impurities ie, lack of maturity, and as it's nature when faced with this sort of resistance, the kundalini burns away at the impurities and at the surrounding area in the individual's emotional energy structure.

From my perspective this is ultimately destructive because even if the energetic manifestation of those blocking impurities are effectively burned away, the level of maturity remains relatively unchanged and those energetic impurities inevitably re manifest.

There are complex eastern methods by which one can safely work with the Kundalini , but contrary to what most westerners surmise, they involve intensive focus upon one's level of maturity and it's growth. In other words , these methods involve a great deal more than just trying to move the kundalini. Really they are about using the kundalini very carefully and precisely to encourage one's maturation... The goal being maturation and not the mere movement of the kundalini.

My system side steps all of these issues by focusing upon developing my Mago mystical maturity directly. In my system the kundalini is left in natures hands and it's rate of rising was left to natures wisdom based upon my own rate of maturation.

When someone is suffering the discomforting consequences of having forced there chakras open and their kundalini to rise unnaturally, the remedy is to focus upon the work of character transformation. Only in this way is the individuals level of maturity raised to par with their unnaturaly elevated or active kundalini.

Synagex
15th June 2017, 20:06
Serious physical, emotional, mental and spiritual damage has occurred to people trying to forcibly manipulate the chakras. Mental hospitals around the world have a lot of patients in them that have blindly messed with the chakras and kundalini, by trying to get quick fixes by manipulating the chakras for a kundalini awakening instead of putting in the detailed commitment of maturation of yourself and character building decision making for an effective spiritual awakening.

Aianawa
15th June 2017, 22:11
Know your busy with other threads , so thanks for your attention and explanation and seeing me waving. Forced or force is part of the awakening journey, should probably add unfortunately, this is the way of things back in time recently, this has changed imo greatly of late, one because many support systems are in place nowadays ( light houses, guru's - real ones as in dissspellers of _ _ _ _ )( many more peoples doing same similar process ) like when first doing reiki I never met another reiki practitioner for 6 months, everywhere nowadays. Will feel into your reply more.

Aianawa
22nd June 2017, 23:30
Still trying to get an understanding of your concept of chakras, kundilini and karma, so far i see good fear and bad fear.

Aianawa
25th June 2017, 22:57
Imagine all distractions gone because the mind river is just a river you no longer fish in, that food not needed or angling sport unenjoyable, simple sipping the water when needed, watching the other anglers, sometimes assisting curious anglers that wonder why your not joining them.

Aianawa
2nd July 2017, 16:49
I recently had an experience that i feel melds well here, got a concussion falling on the back of my head, delayed and hit me about ten minutes later, next few days were absolutely amazing, i do a practice of being with the what is and this experience of concussion provided me with an unbelievable oppurtunity to go very very deep into being with the what is, getting lost a few times or not remembering something so obvious, knowing 100% that this is where something is, only to go get it and it not be there, a doozy at times, zip panic and confusion held hands at times but being with the what is got me through some tough sh!t at times. Knowing my mind was not my mind was indeed helpful, lol i remembered.

Dreamtimer
3rd July 2017, 12:55
This is the one from mid-June, right? Not another one, I hope.

Any more bird omens?

Aianawa
4th July 2017, 16:44
Yes, was a doozy.

New house has a huge tree out the back, busy garden and a couple of fruit trees, so many of the wee birds about, finches, sparrows, starlings, hedgeychogs etc, as for bird stories, we now near city centre after being on the coast, still see seagulls though lol, previous owners were old and churchy and took refugees in, big old sleep out, out the back which will be a group meditation/teaching/meeting etc space, as frog is my main totem with raven an eagle on shoulders, birdies always with me.

Aianawa
13th July 2017, 06:58
The shackles of that head knock released just two days ago, light fully back on feeling happened, i am changed and experimenting with this, knowing the mind was not mine, was indeed my saviour at times, as plenty of oppurtunities presented themselves to refute this.

Aianawa
10th August 2017, 09:43
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWFVi1cPUZo

Aianawa
2nd September 2017, 05:02
I come to this page , in this moment, about an hour after hearing my oldest of two boys, died early this morning in a car crash, 21. Shock holds me atm, this thread came to mind and strangely, reading this post assist me, oh the pain

Be away a while
Know loving thoughts will come from TOT, thanks

Just come across this and although I have heard this before, would love to hear others points of view >

Elen
2nd September 2017, 10:54
I come to this page , in this moment, about an hour after hearing my oldest of two boys, died early this morning in a car crash, 21. Shock holds me atm, this thread came to mind and strangely, reading this post assist me, oh the pain

Be away a while

Oh my oh my Vern...my love goes to you...I feel it too...the worst thing that can happen to a parent. :cry::smile2:

Dreamtimer
2nd September 2017, 11:28
Holy crap. I just saw my own son who's 23. I can't even begin to think how devastated I would be. I'm so so sorry for your loss. What a tragedy. Blessings to you and your family. May his spirit fly free and watch over you.

:priest::meditating:

Gio
2nd September 2017, 12:04

Be away a while

Always Vern,

Sadden with deepest condolences, much love and respect to you and family.

As Sun sets over Christchurch, NZ

https://i0.wp.com/www.christchurchdailyphoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/sunset3.jpg?resize=640%2C360&ssl=1

Fred Steeves
2nd September 2017, 12:15
Vern,

I know words are practically meaningless at a tragic time like this, but it is nice to at least know that people care. I am so sorry for your loss, and mourn with you. I'm also with you in Spirit, as will be everyone else who reads this

Aragorn
2nd September 2017, 20:08

Be away a while

Without wanting to parrot Fred, I feel at a loss for words, Brother. All I can say is that you are one of the nicest people I know, always uplifting, and so it's a crying shame that something this cruel has had to happen to you, of all people. :(

Like Fred says, you are in our thoughts, and we are all with you in spirit. Take all the time you need. I wish I could say something meaningful, but I know you don't actually need any words. :smiley hug:

Paloma
3rd September 2017, 01:33
This just broke my heart.

donk
3rd September 2017, 03:07
I am really sorry for your loss

sandy
3rd September 2017, 05:03
Dear Vern, Family and Friends,

May the Love for you Son and each other hold you together through your deep loss and sorrow.

I hold you close in heart and pray for strength to uphold you through the dark days and beautiful memories with tears and laughter in celebrating his life in remembering the joy of his Being on the light days.

Buckets of Love and Hugs / Sandy

Elen
3rd September 2017, 08:32
This is for you from us...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pfNkNKIaMo

TimeSensitive
3rd September 2017, 14:30
That phone call... mine came at 6:30 p.m. She too was only 21. I got good advice at her funeral.... "Mary, go home and kick the cat."

Elen
3rd September 2017, 14:52
That phone call... mine came at 6:30 p.m. She too was only 21. I got good advice at her funeral.... "Mary, go home and kick the cat."

WHAT... another one...did you just say that you lost a daughter?

TimeSensitive
3rd September 2017, 21:40
WHAT... another one...did you just say that you lost a daughter?

I'm sorry Elen, my daughter was killed many years ago. Drunk driving passenger. I was showing my support and respect.