PDA

View Full Version : Full Moon Eclipse 4 April 15

Sooz
4th April 2015, 10:05
This just jumped into my inbox. Eclipse will be in a few hours time, here in Oz.
Sooz

Starts here:

Today's Full Moon eclipse is a chance to turn things around...

Harness the power of the Full Moon eclipse

It really is a rare opportunity to bring balance back into our lives.

Today's week’s Full Moon eclipse takes place in Libra, the sign that is all about harmony and negotiations. It asks us to find a balance in our lives between how much we give and take. Doing this can improve our life in general, it can boost our love life and even our finances.

Please click here for an article I wrote about how to make the eclipse energy work for you.
(See link for the article in next post).

This week’s eclipse is that it allows us to draw a line under any past issues we have had with VIPs in our life in the past 19 years! Yes, 19 years. That means with any upsets with our lover, spouse, ex, parents, siblings, best friends, neighbours, colleagues, clients and pretty much anyone else you can think of.

In other words, the Full Moon eclipse this week is a gift from the heavens. There is no need to fear it. Instead, use it to look at your most important relationships – personal and professional. Radical change is possible!

Click here for a quick exercise below will help you to release any lingering resentment. While staying angry might feel good, forgiving feels better.

As Buddha said “Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.” Quite!

I hope you use the eclipse energy well!

Love Yasmin x

APRIL FULL MOON TIMES

Full Moon Lunar Eclipse 15 degrees Libra

SYDNEY: April 4, 11.06pm AEDT

LONDON: April 4, 1.06pm BST

MONTREAL/NEW YORK: April 4, 8.06am EDT

AUCKLAND: April 5, 1.06am NZST

PARIS: April 4, 2.06pm CEDT

Copyright © 2015 Yasmin Boland's Moonology, All rights reserved.

Sooz
4th April 2015, 10:07
How to harness the power of the full moon eclipse.

(A link from the above I just posted, by Yasmin Boland).

http://rescu.com.au/new-moon-eclipse-2015/?mc_cid=01be5804bb&mc_eid=6bfb78bd36

Swami
4th April 2015, 11:13
Bloodmoon live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVHKXgc2NDk

Ledstar
4th April 2015, 12:57
Just got done watching it since my job requires me to be up early and out. Kinda had a red tint to it on the bottom. Yet it looked like a fake construct. It reminds me of them resetting the holographic screen when this happens..:hmm:

Chickadee
4th April 2015, 14:27
The eclipse we had last month brought a lot of grieving to a lot of people. Not particularly in death, but in new life. Many of of us let a lot if things go- we released a lot of negativity.. Bad habits, addictions, thoughts about ourselves and feelings towards others, many let go of not so real friends or started new routines. It was a rough period for many.

Me included -
I've been looking forward to this!!! And so has the collective- most unknowingly with what has been happening or why.

Oh those eclipses!!! What powerful events!

:)

Tribe
4th April 2015, 14:42
I can't believe how much change has happened to me and my family since the Eclipse, its been really wonderful and profound :love:

Swami
4th April 2015, 15:31
Bloodmoon, the doorbell rings....

In walks my son, who I hadn't seen for about eight years.

The guy looks like a younger copy of me, except his ears, and already has gained a great amount of knowledge of the things we are talking about here, as if there's some kind of invisible wire from me to him.

This has to be one of the strangest days of my life.

Bloody weird, bit shaky now.....

Tribe
4th April 2015, 15:34
How wonderful Swami :love: these are powerful times we are living in x

4th April 2015, 15:56

The guy looks like a younger copy of me, except his ears, and already has gained a great amount of knowledge of the things we are talking about here, as if there's some kind of invisible wire from me to him.

Wow, what a gorgeous experience! Mildly spooky I can imagine but nonetheless beautiful......enjoy!

Mark
4th April 2015, 16:01

Impressive entrance :magic:,:hummesmiley::hugs:

ronin
4th April 2015, 16:46

you have not seen your son for eight years.
yet you continue to post here on ToT.

get your priorities right Swami...;)

Swami
4th April 2015, 17:07
you have not seen your son for eight years.
yet you continue to post here on ToT.

get your priorities right Swami...;)

One big family ronin....

sandy
4th April 2015, 22:51
Mixed emotions for you and your Son would be my guess Swami.................8 years is a long time :) Blessings to you both.

Trichakra
17th September 2016, 07:00
It it really wonderful :thup:

Dreamtimer
17th September 2016, 12:55
Trichakra, it would be good for you to start a thread on astrology. And then tie it in with genetics.